Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011

Go down 
+8
TheFilthParade
Sable
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
Ash
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Breakd

Live From – Salt Lake City
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownrositaXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownvelvetsky
Rosita vs Velvet Sky

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdowncurthawkinsXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownzack
Curt Hawkins vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownthehurricanXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowntysonk
The Hurricane vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsting
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Sting

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownjackswaggerXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsantino
Jack Swagger vs Santino

Normal Divas Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownajXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampi
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 P7V0jXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Vti1i
AJ Lee and Kaitlyn vs The Bella Twins

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrandys
Alex Shelley vs The Macho Man Randy Savage

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownkurtangleXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrandy
Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

X-Treme Championship Match

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xtremetitle

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownmarkXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionxtremeedge
Mark Henry vs Edge (c)

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 76-14XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownheath
Brian Kendrick vs Heath Slater

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownjeffXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndavey
Jeff Hardy vs Davey Richards

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownalbertodelrXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkofikingsto
Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownbryandanielXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbatista2
Bryan Danielson vs Batista

Normal Match
Intercontinental Championship

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 E8c02cc4ba28

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownchristianXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownicwade
Christian vs Wade Barrett (c)

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:58 am

Edge and Christian promo

I thought this promo would show the mutual friendship between E&C but Christian showed in the first paragraph that he'll always be his stuck up self bragging about his match tonight. A good bit of hype for Edge/Henry later on tonight which is a match I look forward to and the IC Match. I liked the line about them talking about a possible Edge vs Christian match at Final Stand. Christian talking down Orton was realistic too. This promo was great but I got a bit confused as to whether Edge was acting more like face or heel in it, nonetheless it was a good read.

Jeff Hardy promo

I'm down with how you were having Jeff apologize to the fans for how he's been acting before. I really liked how you said people have been calling you the 2nd Christian too. But then you swerves and Jeff kept himself in heel form, talking down on Davey Richards. Jeff as X-Treme champion would be nice to see sometime, not a bad promo at all. The way you had Jeff reel in the fans with how he was acting only to push them aside again by keeping heel was a nice twist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 am

#The Resistance
#Justice
fuck yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:22 pm

*As XWL Breakdown continues, the fans are watching on as we go Live into the office of none other, than Mick Foley. Upon seeing Foley the fans can see the question in his eyes, and then we see none other, than the Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle walk in!*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 4D3GU

[[Kurt Angle]]
Hey Mick, how are you doing?

[[Mick Foley]]
Hey Kurt, come on in, just go through the turn stall.

[[Kurt Angle]]
What?

[[Mick Foley]]
You're gonna have to officially enter my office if you'd like to talk to me!

*Angle sighs and walks through the turn stall, it looks as if Angle paid little attention to the response Foley has given and continues on.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 LiW12

[[Kurt Angle]]
You know Mick, recently I've heard Breakdown described by many as a sinking ship. But all that can change quick, you know what you need to do? You need to make ME the Number One Contender, it's true, it's true.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 N5LPg

[[Mick Foley]]
Kurt, tonight is really the wrong night to be asking for things like this. I was locked in my office for so long and the show has been taken over by a bunch of disrespectful goons. I have the arena on high alert, I need to watch my own back so do you think I'm in the best of moods? The last thing I have on my mind is if Kurt Angle needs an Intercontinental Title Rematch. You lost to Wade Barrett so I'm afraid you're going to have to work your way back up. It's true, oh it's damn true my friend!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 FdlPa

[[Kurt Angle]]
WHAT? You can't be serious Foley. I mean, look at how much these fans love me, they even have their own chant especially for my entrance music! If you don't give me what I deserve then these fans are doing to be giving you another problem tonight! Now now, you wouldn't want that? Would you?

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 UfxZf

*Mick begins to point right at Angle and talks in a serious tone.*

[[Mick Foley]]
Kurt, I want you to look at me, dead in the eye. Do you think you threaten me? DO YOU? I may be General Manager but I've got nothing to lose, my job is hanging on by a thread and you think some fake Olympic Hero is going to change my mind? You're sadly mistaken. The only person who's looking for a problem is you, these fans don't love you, nobody in the back loves you, I certainly don't like you at all. If you knew what was good for you, you'd walk through that turn stall and leave me the hell alone. Because tonight you have a match against a person who is even more pissed off than I am... and that man is Randy Orton! A former Intercontinental Champion, but you know what Kurt? I'm giving you one more shot, if you want the match so bad then I'll do my good deed of the day and give it to you. Just don't come crying to me when Wade Barrett breaks your spirit! Best of luck, champ!

* *Angle looks as if he's going to reply but throws his hands up in the air and walks through the turn stall and out of the office, the camera shows Angle walking out of the room and he walks past a man with a hood over his face.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 SghkI

[[Man]]
Hey man, you the American hero, Kurt Angle?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Yeah, and who are you?

[[Man]]
There's been some rumors floating around these parts, have you heard them?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Have you heard the rumor that it's not polite to talk without giving your name?

[[Man]]
Who I am is not important, at least not now. Well, maybe now, but not right now. You following me?

[[Kurt Angle]]
I'm a leader, and not a follower, so the answer to your question is no.

[[Man]]
Ah, that's the cleverness that won you that gold medal. Isn't Intelligence one of your 5 I's?

[[Kurt Angle]]
No, no, there's only three I's. Intesity, Intelligence, and Integrity! And I won these two medals with those three I's, One for each of them!

[[Man]]
So you really are the legend people make you out to be then. And here I was thinking you weren't half as great as they said you were. Guess I thought wrong, huh?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Oh yes you did, I'm the man and a half! I can make God himself tap out to an Ankle Lock! It's true, it's true.

[[Man]]
A man and a half? Well I wasn't going to go right out and say it, but you do seem to have put on a bit of weight.

[[Kurt Angle]]
No, that's not what I meant! I've actually been training much harder in these recent days.. ..

[[Man]]
I dunno man, I fast forwarded through your match last night, and it's safe to say you've been slacking off.

[[Kurt Angle]]
You fast forwarded through.. that match? That was one hell of a match boy, and that's why I've got another match for the title coming soon!

[[Man]]
Sorry man I heard something about Eve and rainboots, and I had to see it for myself.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Eve is a filthy whore, I'm sure you see enough of them around. What were you tryna do, compare her to the other ones?

[[Man]]
Hey man, that's a bit harsh you shouldn't be so quick to judge, you don't know what she's been through.

[[Kurt Angle]]
And you know what she's been through?.. Or should I say, who's been through her?

[[Man]]
Yeah, I heard about the rough times you and her went through. It's truly a shame that it ended on such a bad note.

[[Kurt Angle]]
What? No, I wouldn't go within 10 feet of her! But I've heard rumors Eve's been seen walking out of the building with a certain masked man who is about your height..

[[Man]]
Is that so? And here I was thinking Kurt Angle was a ladies man, guess those medals can't pick up chicks as well as you thought. Guess you went through all that for nothing.

[[Kurt Angle]]
If you're such a ladies man yourself, perhaps you'd tell us all some tips on how you get into the milk cabinet?

[[Man]]
Milk? No sir, I'm lactose intolerant. I'm more of a pie man myself. Heard you go for the strudel. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Desert is desert.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Nah, I think you heard wrong, I go for the biggest milk jugs I can get my hands on! It was an honest mistake though, so we're still okay.

[[Man]]
Dunno Kurt, don't think you can handle the jugs at this time in your life, sorry to say it but it's damn true.

*Kurt Angle raises up his biceps and flexes in front of the masked man's face*

[[Kurt Angle]]
I got all this through drinking my jugs, It's true, it's damn true!

*The man moves his head away from Angle and takes a step to the side.*

[[Man]]
Easy there, I don't want you to take this convo the wrong way, we're just friends Kurt. I don't want to be more than that.

[[Kurt Angle]]
What?? Did you think I meant.. What is wrong with you!

[[Man]]
I understand that this time between us must have meant a lot to you, but there's no reason for you to be flexing for me like that.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Hey, I know what you're trying to do. You're trying to make me feel guilty of something, well how am I guilty when you're not even telling me who you are? For all I know you could be Cody freaking Rhodes or one of those other Resistance bull-shitters here to kidnap me!

[[Man]]
Who I am is not important, all you need to know is that I've been watching you, Angle. I saw you enter that office, I saw you leave the office and I saw you walk down this hallway until you got to me. Rumor has it that you got yourself an Intercontinental Title shot, well I want in.

[[Kurt Angle]]
You want in? You want in? Well I'll answer that as soon as I know who you are.

[[Man]]
I am the answer to these people's prayers. The man who has the ability to be one of the greatest of all time. I am...

*Angle reaches over and pulls the hood back, revealing the man to be none other than Alex Shelley!*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 QRktC

[[Alex Shelley]]
I am, Alex Shelley.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Why did you just describe me, but then give your own name?

[[Alex Shelley]]
Because I am the man you're trying to be. You call yourself the American Hero? Well I'm the Global Hero, the man people all over the world look up to and idolize because I'm just that awesome.

[[Kurt Angle]]
You can have them look up to you as much as you want, I didn't win this medal for those countries, I did it for the United States of America.

[[Alex Shelley]]
But the Intercontinental Champion represents more than America. So when you think about it like that, maybe you don't really want the belt. So I'd be more than happy to fill in for the title match.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Do I need to make your ass tap out? I want to win this title to restore it, I'll win it.. .. .. for the USA! It's true, It's damn true!

[[Alex Shelley]]
This again? I told you I'm not interested, leave my ass out of this.

[[Kurt Angle]]
You're the one who wants to beat me..

[[Alex Shelley]]
Alright, clearly there's been some mixed signals. Let's start over: Hi I'm Alex Shelley, and I'm to take the Intercontinental Contendership from you.

*Shelley sticks out his hand and Angle laughs and says a few more words before walking away.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
I'd be an idiot to agree to that match! You're a no one kid, get lost.

*Angle walks away and a little girl runs up to it with a piece of paper in her hand.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 XY4Wz

[[Girl]]
Mr. Angle can I have an autograph please?

[[Kurt Angle]]
Oh look at you, Sure just let me see that and I'll sign it in a second, I always love a fan who knows talent when they see it.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 2rL6u

*Angle signs the paper and the little girl laughs and kicks Angle hard on the shin. Angle chases here down the hall but suddenly stops as the girl hides behind the legs of a man. The camera zooms in on the legs of the man, and then slowly zooms back out and it's revealed to be Alex Shelley again*

[[Girl]]
We did it Mr. Shelley!

[[Alex Shelley]]
Yes, we did. And what we did was trick Mr. Angle here into signing this contract.

*The girl hands Shelley the paper and he smiles as he unfolds it revealing what seems to be a document*

[[Kurt Angle]]
WHAT?!!?!?! Well, if you're that smart to have tricked an Olympic Gold Medalist into this, then what are the matches you've planned for this? Pinfall, submission, come on, what are they?

[[Alex Shelley]]
Well...what we have first is a game of tic tac toe, a footrace, and I didn't bother with a third.

[[Kurt Angle]]
I bet the third was the celebration for Kurt Angle's victory. It's true, it's true.

[[Alex Shelley]]
Ah, yes for we shall celebrate the day in which Angle was victorious in becoming the first man to lose a title shot because he couldn't win a game of tic tac toe.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Are you serious, I'm a tic-tac-toe-pro so I'm game on! You see, I've got two medals, and one of them was one in the Tic-Tac-Toe olympics!

[[Alex Shelley]]
And it's a real shame that you were twice as old as the rest of the contestants.

[[Kurt Angle]]
It's also a real shame you didn't learn that twice and plus two are not the same thing. But what can I expect from a dumb spot monkey like you.

[[Alex Shelley]]
Spot monkey or one of the greatest technical wrestlers to step into a ring? Not to toot my own horn, but I can out wrestle anyone, anytime and anywhere... even you.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Do you really think that was believable? If you thought you could beat me in a Wrestling match, why did you challenge me to a freaking tic tac toe game when you could "Out-Wrestle" me?

[[Alex Shelley]]
Well I didn't write the contract, she did.

[[Kurt Angle]]
You should fire her then.

[[Alex Shelley]]
I dunno man, I'd like to think my board game skills, are second to none. So maybe she did me a favor. So how about we go and get this thing started?

[[Kurt Angle]]
I call first move!

[[Alex Shelley]]
And I call S, you can be O.

[[Kurt Angle]]
No, I want A. You can be K

[[Alex Shelley]]
What if I get A and you get X?

[[Kurt Angle]]
NO, I WANT A! You can have any letter as long as I have A.. for Angle!

[[Alex Shelley]]
No A for Alex, N for Ngle

[[Kurt Angle]]
Did you just call me a nigger? Boy you're lucky Booker T isn't here! Fine, I'll take K and you can have A

[[Alex Shelley]]
You would want K, just so you can get a chuckle when you get 3 in a row. Good thing that won't be happening.

[[Kurt Angle]]
And you support Mark Henry's personal breast cancer fund, but moving on, let's start the game!

*Shelley and Angle take a seat at a table where paper and pencils have already been set, and they play the first game.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 8MseE

*After an intense first game that ends in a draw the two men shove that paper to the side, and get ready for another game.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Zlcaf

*This second game also ends in a draw and Angle wipes some of the sweat from his brow, while Shelley takes a few deep breaths to calm himself down. They begin the third game and remain in silence, as it plays out.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 KwosK

[[Alex Shelley]]
Yes!

[[Kurt Angle]]
Damn it!

*Angle pounds on the table in rage while Shelley leaps up from his seat and pumps his fist in the air*

[[Alex Shelley]]
One more win, and I have your title match.

*Both men make their way to the arena and the crowd is cheering as they prepare for the race. Shelley is stretching and Angle kisses his medals for good luck. *

[Ref]
On your marks, get set, go!

(Red=Shelley/Blue=Angle)

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Pxizm

*Angle celebrates on the stage as the crowd boos him. Shelley makes over to him and isn’t happy. He pushes Angle back and Angle quickly goes to retaliate with a punch that Shelley ducks easily. Angle spins around and catches Shelley’s foot before he can connect with a superkick, and in the blink of an eye, Angle has the ankle lock on Shelley. *

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 A3iKR

*Security personnel rush out and force Angle off Shelley and drag him backstage. The screen fades to black as Shelley rolls around on the ground holding his ankle.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:36 pm

Angle/Shelley promo

I fucking love this promo, it was out of the box and it worked really well. The bit with the little girl and the autograph which was actually a contract is brilliant. The race was good too, it was a funny promo which took a more serious turn. Which I liked, very creative promo.

*Todd Grisham is shown backstage alongside Randy Orton. The fans boo at the sight of Orton with him.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 B8UKj

[Todd Grisham] Randy, earlier tonight you were very hostile towards the man who saved you at The Monster Bash, Batista. It all came to blows earlier tonight in your confrontation which led to you nearly being Batista Bombed, why do you have a sudden change of heart?

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 EirrA

[Randy Orton] Change of heart? You've got it wrong Todd. There's no change of heart here, the only person who has changed is Batista. You see, for his whole career, all he has wanted is his spotlight. It's a trend that has peaked up every now and again, just like when he was with MVP. He wanted to be in his spotlight so bad he ran him out of the company, I'm not going to let him get in my business at all. It's that simple, and when I-

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Ru20O

*Suddenly, Batista walks onto the set and stares right at Orton. He doesn't say a word. The fans are cheering loud as Batista and Orton stare off, but after a few seconds Randy Orton slaps Batista with a loud thud!*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Jlbl2

*Orton walks off the set as Batista holds his jaw and stares right at Orton again. We then head to a video package for Dolph Ziggler.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 pm

Like Adam, I fucking loved that promo, it's out of the box stuff like I try to do as Ted and it's great to see stuff like that come about. Just really creative which I like.

Also....

Batista just got bitch slapped!

This feud is already better than Christian/Orton

Sorry Dusty mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:02 pm

*We return to Breakdown with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler ready to speak.*

Jim Ross:
Well King it's been one hell of a night.

Jerry Lawler: Oh boy! It sure has been. Still to come tonight we got Christian versus Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship!

Jim Ross: And how about this situation with Batista and Randy Orton.....

Jerry Lawler: It's Mick Foley JR!

*Mick Foley comes out to the top of the stage to a huge reaction from the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 001

*With a microphone in hand, Foley wastes almost no time speaking.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 009
[Mick Foley]

JR, I hate to interrupt you, but there is a serious matter that I need to address. As you all know, a group of a bitches called "The Resistance" took control of the show early this evening. I must say I give them props for that elaborate scheme, hell we just got the security out of the closet in the back. But the fact is they have now just simply pissed me off. They can bitch and moan all they want, but the fact is they work for me. Therefore tonight we will still see Brian Kendrick and Tyson Kidd compete in that ring. Tyson Kidd will battle our resident super hero The Hurricane! And The Brian Kendrick will go one on one with Heath Slater. As for Layla, she's injured, but the two I really want to focus on are Chris Hero and Cody Rhodes. I'm going to save this later, because we need to get the show on the road, but tonight I want those two out here in that ring. They can bring the rest of their gang, I don't give a crap, as long as you two are out there by the end of the night. I am going to settle this before it gets out of hands. Let it be known, I am fully prepared to get physical tonight. Ladies and gentlemen, I don't want to take any more time. Randy Orton versus Kurt Angle is going to happen.... right now!

*The crowd cheers upon the last two announcements from Foley. He waves good bye before Kurt Angle versus Randy Orton begins.*

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownkurtangleXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrandy
Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:33 pm

I think it's time for some Twin Magic What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 pm

TBK wrote:
I think it's time for some Twin Magic What a Face
No it's time to go read the awesome Angle promo on the last page over again troll
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:35 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial*

*The Bella Twins theme hits and the crowd begins to boo*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000006473

[[JR]]
Well I'll be darned. I'd never thought I'd see The Bella Twins come to XWL, King.

[[Jerry]]
Neither did I! I've hear a lot about these two and what they've done in XWL's Farm System, and it seems these fans have too. They were known for cheating in their matches by using "Twin Magic" and the crowd hated them for it. Now normally I'd agree with the fans, but The Bella Twins have proved to be a force to be wreckened in the past.

[[JR]]
I agree with you King, but if they are like anything in the past, then their going to have a hard time earning the respect from our fellow divas in the back King. So for now we'll just have to sit back and see what they have in store.

*The camera focuses on the ramp as Brie & Nikki make their way out from the back*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000012479

*The Bellas walk to the top of the entrance ramp and proceed to do their dance*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000007974

*Brie & Nikki then continue to make their way to the ring*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000025992

*Brie & Nikki grab a mic laying on the steps and gets into the ring*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000035001

*Brie begins to speak*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000047013

e]Brie]]
Aww, Nikki. It seems these fans aren't happy at all that we are here. Why all of you booing really breaks my heart. I thought you all would be happy to see the two beautiful sisters here in XWL? Um, just kidding. We knew you stuck up fans wouldn't be happy to see us! It's not like we care about any of you anyway. Before we did, but Nikki and I realized that we don't need you people to make ourselves known. We have each other and that's all we need. Everyone will think that our little "Twin Magic" game which we made famous in the past, where one of us is outside the ring and switches with the other when the ref isn't looking is cheating. But its not. It's called taking advantage of the situation! But luckily for the other divas me and my sister have thought it through and we may not use it as much. But just because we won't, don't think we can be pushed around. We may not be the best choice for Diva material, but that makes us work our asses off even harder than any other skanks in this business. You people may not appreciate what we do, but we are not to be taken lightly! Because that will be your downfall.

*Brie takes a deep breath then continues*

Now we know that every single one of you thinks we're nothing but a waste of space. Well I hate to burst the big bubble, but if we were then we wouldn't have gotten signed to a XWL contract. We wouldn't have even been successful over the years. But we roved everyone wrong. Just like we are going to prove everyone wrong by doing whatever it takes to be the top Divas not only on this brand, but in the entire division. Sure we have to start at the bottom, but we can promise that we'll be on top in no time. And it will start tonight when we not only kick AJ's little peppy ass, but also kick the new Divas Champions ass. And we'll show them that there is only room in XWL for 1 Divas team! That's the Bella Twins! For years we were told we'd never make it into WWE, but that didn't stop us. We train our asses off day in and day out and harder than any diva or superstar in the business. Why? Because we love what we do. We may not like any of you, but we love to wrestle and travel around the world to preform for all of you. Sadly non of you acknowledge that and trash us for the reason that we're not skilled like Michelle, Mickie, or Natalya. So think before you trash us, cos look at Hulk Hogan! He wasn't the most skilled, yet he changed the wrestling business. He made it big and if he can do it, then why not us? Now let me pass the mic over to my beautiful sister, Nikki.

*Brie hands the mic to Nikki*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000053019

[[Nikki]]
Thank you Brie! Now I know that the divas in the locker room won't respect us until we show them what we're capable of, and I agree, talk is cheap, but then again, all the other divas are cheap too, so I'll just keep on talking!

*Nikki chuckles to herself as she looks into the crowd*

[[Nikki]]
As you all know, my name is Nikki Bella, this is my Twin Sister Brie, and we are The Bella Twins. It has always been our dream to be XWL Divas, that's why we've been working our asses off to finally make it to where we are today. I would have loved to debut in front of a cheering crowd but I knew that would never happen, because unlike "The Chickbusters" we refuse to give up our dignity just to be liked by you! Kaitlyn and AJ claim to be "Sisters from another Mister" but they will never have the type of bond that myself and Brie have, and they most certainly will never be as good a team as The Bella Twins! Sure AJ can bounce around the ring like a squirrel on crack and Kaitllyn has the strength... and looks, of a moose, but myself and Brie have that connection, that magic, and no matter the odds we know that if we stick together that no one will be able to stop us! Right Brie!

*Nikki hands the mic back to Brie*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000108575

e]Brie]]
Oh Nikki, that was kinda harsh don't you think?

*Brie & Nikki then look at eachother and smile*

And thats why we have a bond like noone else. Oh and Nikki, I think what you said about AJ & Katelyn is wrong. I feel that AJ is more of a little troll that has had too much caffine. And Kaitlyn, well every week when shes on Repemtion or Breakdown its halloween for her. So we're going to have to deal with looking at that hideous face of hers from now on. But I have to admit Nikki, that I actually have respect for AJ. She was most likely told that she would never be taken serious for her height. But look, she proved everyone wrong and became the XWL Divas Champion. Just like me and Nikkie will. Although only one of use can be rightful champion. But that diesn't matter right now. What matters now is coming out here and speaking our minds. Which is what we have been doing so far and none of you seem to like it. Thats good!!! Because that means you guys hate us and which means we are doing a good job already. You fans don't like us trashing you or the other divas, huh? Well to bad. If it makes the other skanks in the back pissed, then again we're doing something right! So lets move from the small troll and her Freddy Kruger of a friend Kaitlyn to some of the other divas, shall we? There are the blondes of XWL Kelly Kelly, Velvet Sky, & Maryse. What can we say about them, but that they are nothing except fake, blonde bimbos of XWL. Me & Nikki know that like us, they started as either models or something other than wrestlers. Hey we started as soccer players in school, but unlike Velvet & Maryse we were athletes. So I guess you can say that we may have not started out as wrestlers, but we had more credentials then them.

But as Nikki said we have a bond unlike anyone in this business. Superstar or Diva. You people can hate on us all you want, but thats what makes us more eager to try harder and prove all of you wrong. And we did just that by winning a championship. Sure it was a different business and different company, but it goes to show that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.. or in our case "Shouldn't judge a female's abilities by her looks." But sadly like in everyother company we've been in, those words won't mean a thing to any of you.

*Nikki is once again handed the mic*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000056022

[[Nikki]]
That's right! Just because we look like models doesn't mean we don't know what we're doing in the ring! Maryse and Kelly Kelly may have the looks but they lack the brains, Natalya may be as strong as an ox, but she has the looks of a... well... let's just say that she wasn't blessed with natural beauty like us! You see, we're the full package, we have the brains, the motivation, and the all natural looks, because unlike Velvet Sky we like to prove our beauty without any help. Herself and Angelina should have been called The Plastic People, cause what they have isn't beauty...this...

*The Bellas perform their signature taunt*

[[Nikki]]
Is TRUE beauty! We don't need help of any kind because we got each other! I don't know about you Brie, but I have no need to be modest, I'm not here to try and get some cheers and fake respect by saying nice things, my goal is to earn respect by talking the talk and walking the walk! When we walk into a room people stare at our body, but soon they'll have a Pink Butterfly to stare at, Right Brie!

*The mic is handed to Brie once again*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000107073

e]Brie]]
You're damn right sis. Not only will the Divas have to deal with us being Divas champion, but the Superstars won't be able to resist looking at us. So Nikki, what do you say we wrap this up?

*Both Bellas get close to the mic*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 ECW_on_Syfy_08_11_09_Bella_Twins_Katie_720p_XviD_avi_000110076

e]Brie & [[Nikki]]
LET THE HATERS HATE!

*The Bellas drop the mic and head back to their lockerroom to prepare for their match*

Last edited by Enigma on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:40 pm

LET THE HATERS HATE
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:47 pm

It's Kaitlyn btw. Not Katelyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Bella Twins promo

First off it's cool to finally see the Bella Twins in XWL, looking forward to your run as them. Showing how heelish they are from the very start was suitable and talking about most of the divas in XWL. Talking about the easiest targets of Katelyn and AJ, I loved the line calling AJ a squirrel on crack. Calling themselves athletes instead of divas's is different too, and of course the epic catchphrase at the end. Great debut promo, hopefully you get a feud soon. Chickbusters/Bellas would be nice to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:39 am

Hey Adam
Thanks for the review
I remember when I was in xwl for a month in feb. one of my favorite parts of the league was how often ppl were reviewing promos. I noticed that u have been reviewing a bunch of the promos this week, so cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:40 am

TBK wrote:
Hey Adam
Thanks for the review
I remember when I was in xwl for a month in feb. one of my favorite parts of the league was how often ppl were reviewing promos. I noticed that u have been reviewing a bunch of the promos this week, so cheers

No problem, just trying to review some stuff since I'm off school this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:44 pm

TBK wrote:
Hey Adam
Thanks for the review
Yeah, this, thanks for the reviews cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 pm

*Breakdown then returns to see Breakdown's newest superstar Jack Swagger on the phone

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Swag9

[Swagger]

I Know right, these people here on Breakdown are pretty weird, i mean instead of going after titles these bozos are more worried about overthrowing The Commissioner Mick Foley i mean, im not a friend of Foley either but im not gonna worry about it as much as i am about getting a Intercontinental Title shot.

][Swagger's Friend]

Yeah so you're facing that Santino guy right??? I mean how good is he? I mean i don't want my friend losing on his first night on a new show
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Swag8

[Swagger]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME SANTINO????, im not very impressed with this whole Breakdown thing i mean Santino?? No wonder superstars are rebelling here. I mean im Jack Swagger The ALL American AMERICAN i should be facing the Angle's the Barrett's hell i should be fighting The Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Swag7

What's That? WHAT

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Swag6

[Swagger]
You better get here right away, i mean i know i could probably beat any of those wimps but it wouldn't be bad to have some backup. *he then pauses

[Swagger]

Alright as long as you're here it won't be a problem

He then hangs up then looks at the camera about to get ready for his match

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Swag1

*Breakdown then heads to a hype video for Breakdown Superstar Randy Orton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:55 am

nice promo pats
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:56 am

Adam wrote:
TBK wrote:
Hey Adam
Thanks for the review

No problem, just trying to review some stuff since I'm off school this week.

cheers bout to be another promo to review soon :O
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:56 am

TBK wrote:
nice promo pats
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks for reviewing Adam Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:57 am

As Breakdown returns from commercial The Brain Kendrick’s voice is heard over the PA System

{The Brian Kendrick}
Go to school, get a job, go to work, get married, have children, follow fashion, act normal, obey the law, save for your old age… Now repeat after me… I am free…

The camera begins to search the rafters trying to find The Wizard of Odd, but after a couple moments The Brian Kendrick’s face is shown on the tron.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at43500AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Beauty lies in originality, so don't be afraid to be unique and go against the social norm, for in this uncontrollable world you always have control over yourself, that’s why it’s so important to never allow your fears, dreams, and expectations to collide, instead listen to your inner beauty and let it guide the way, for beauty is the air we breathe, enveloping us in a dynamically permeating field of energy, all that ever changes is how we react to these vibrations. Never give into ignorance, for it hinders our evolution and is how the elite control the masses, instead let your mind be engulfed with curiosity, for when the power of curiosity overcomes the curiosity and longing for power, the world will know justice. For weeks I’ve been preaching the truth to your deaf ears, I’ve been telling you what you need to hear rather then what you want to hear, yet because of that you have ignorantly chosen to boo me, but I don’t want your cheers, for I know that you only praise the wrestlers who have pathetically given up their true self and conformed to a shell of what they once were in order to further please Mick Foley and all of you, just as Edge has.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at43512AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
When you look at me through your two dimensional eyes you see a physical being, yet when I looked out into the audience earlier tonight all I saw was overweight, unintelligent, negative vibrations! You need to learn how to get your fat asses off the couch for once and feel the vibration of life, feel the wind on your face, the sun on your back, take a walk in nature preferably without your shoes on, the natural good vibrations of life will soon quicken and lift you from the pathetic failure that stares back at you in the mirror every morning!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at43521AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I refuse to walk on the sidewalk of life, instead I have chosen to walk into the unknown to find the path that is right for me rather then the path that has been forced upon me without question. I have chosen to learn through experience, for we don't receive wisdom, we discover it for ourselves after embarking on a journey that no one else can take for us. My journey and my mission is to rid the XWL of the injustice that surrounds Breakdown, starting with the X-Treme Title, the title for the truly courageous, the title that I shall use as the stepping stone to a much needed change. Upon winning the X-Treme Title I will bring about a revolution that only I can, The Brian Kendrick will soon be The most successful champion in the XWL, for I strive for success rather then being the best. CM Punk may be the best in the world but it is also what makes him the most boring, now don’t get me wrong, when he picks up that pipe bomb of his he is far from boring, but watching him win match after match after match after match is like playing a slot machine that always hits the Jackpot, it’s only fun to play if you know that you can lose. I will be the champion that Breakdown longs for, unlike The Rock I'll refuse allow the title to bring about greed and envy, which is why rather then lash out at Edge for basking in his undeserving title reign I have chosen to join The Resistance against the man who has unjustly given the title to the unworthy!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at43529AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I know that you all think I’m crazy, and you’re half right, I’m at a high vibrational state perceived from a lower vibrational state, so my words may seem strange, unfamiliar, and outlandish, but the reality is that my mind is being stretched by so many new ideas and possibilities that it will never regain it’s original dimension, or the dimension which your mind is at. I have chosen to refine the vibration and frequency of my mind, enter the realms of pure consciousness, and clear my mental perceptions to enable myself to see with greater clarity, for when my awareness is clear I am better equipped to focus on my path towards justice and The X-Treme Title!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at43544AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Tonight I will watch on as two undeserving men battle over the title that shall soon be mine, tonight I will continue my rise to the top as I defeat Heath Slater, tonigh-

The crowds begin to boo loudly as none other than Captain Charisma walks out of his nearby locker room and into the camera's view

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Normal_01_08_3029

{Christian}
Enough is enough, Kendrick. I've been trying to prepare for my match later on tonight, but I can't concentrate when I hear you talking, because all you're saying, well... it's bullshit! How can you call my best friend Edge and my Problem Solver Mark Henry undeserving? They both deserve to hold the X-Treme Championship, but I'm not so sure about you. I mean, just look at yourself! You're a weak little loudmouth, that's all! I think I'll watch you getting defeated by Heath Slater, tonight. And I know you will watch me walking out as the new Intercontinental Champion, tonight!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Normal_01_08_3040

{Christian}
There's only one thing that we have in common, Kendrick. We both despise Mick Foley for his bad decisions. It's uncalled for that Batista can interfere in my match like that and get away with it! Mick Foley will just sit there in his tiny office and do absolutely nothing! Batista should've been suspended and I should've been announced as the winner of that match. Everyone wanted to see Christian beat Randy Orton, but it ended in a draw! It ended in a draw, because of Randy Orton's unfair actions. I know I can beat Randy and he sure does too. That's why he had to stalk me to the outside and keep me there till the referee counts to 10. There's one thing Mick Foley did right in his whole life, and that was giving me an Intercontinental Championship Match. These people are sick of seeing Wade Barrett with that title. So I'll do my peeps a favour and take that title off his waist. I know you got other things to care about now. You just joined the newly formed Resistance which automatically makes you Cody Rhodes' bitch.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at43552AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
We both know that you wish that Cody asked you to join The Resistance, you can run your mouth as much as you want but I can sense the envy behind your insults. We may both despise Mick Foley's tyranny over Breakdown, but there are many differences about us that I would like to point out... I won my match at The Monster Bash and you failed to win yours even with the assistance of Mark Henry, I'm going to beat Heath Slater tonight where as you're going to get squashed by Wade Barrett just as Kurt Angle did, and most importantly I'm going to be the X-Treme Champion, I'm going to make a name for myself and you.. well, you're just going to be known as Edge's less talented always bitching best friend. Sure I may be smaller than you, Edge, and especially Mark Henry, but those who judge one by the size of their sword is the first to be stabbed by their opponent's hidden blade.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Normal_01_08_3036

{Christian}
I have the right to judge about you and you wanna know why? Because you don't even have a sword! You defeated a fake superhero in a match that no one even cared about! Congratulations. I defeated former XWL World Heavyweight Champion Evan Bourne just two weeks ago. You're right I didn't beat Randy Orton at the Pay-Per-View, but I didn't lose either. And what would I want in the Resistance? Sure, if I liked going shopping with Layla and carrying her bags I would go there, but I don't. Now, how long will it last? One week? Maybe even a month? Then Mick Foley will do what he can do best. Ruin everything!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Normal_01_08_3034

{Christian}
Kendrick, you will never become a Champion in this company. The only chance I see is that you join the Divas Division, some of them look stronger than you, by the way. Anyways, you can continue compeating against superheros and people no one cares about, but I will walk through these hallways with the Intercontinental Championship around my waist and there's nothing you or Wade Barrett can do about that, you hear me!? I am Championship material! I've been that for 17 long years, but what did I get? Nothing! Because the management didn't even know how to spell talent. But finally, after all these years, I get the opportunity to become a Champion and I'm gonna bring the gold home. Tonight is Christian's night. Next week is Christian's week. Next Pay-Per-View is Christian's Pay-Per-View! I am gonna be the new face of Breakdown, whether you like it or not. Edge or Mark Henry will retain the X-Treme Championship against you and why? Because that's how they roll!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at43629AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Yeah, Mark Henry rolls alright! And Edge? Well after I defeat him he can roll right into retirement for all I care. I don't think you understand Christian, it's my destiny, my path, my calling to obtain the X-Treme Title and use it as a gateway for change, for justice. I have a fire in my belly waiting to break free of it's chakra and engulf my being, I won't lose, I refuse to let myself give into defeat, I shall prove that my mind is more powerful then my physical capabilities and refuse to stay down even when all hope seems to be gone. You may have been able to defeat a Former World Heavyweight Champion who's career was on the decline, but I am a Former World Heavyweight Champion, I am The Brian Kendrick, and I am The future X-Treme Champion!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at70123AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I shall prevail through even the darkest night for those who have fallen victim to Mick Foley's injustice, but you don't fall under that category Christian, just because you can come up with excuses doesn't mean they are valid. You were given the Intercontinental Title Shot that Tyson Kidd deserved, you have a "Problem Solver" to pick up your slack, you are just as much the problem as Mick Foley is, it's people like you who give the true Freedom Fighters of The Resistance a bad name! I hope that you beat Wade tonight, that way I can see the look on your face as Tyson Kidd makes you tap when he wins what is rightfully his!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Normal_01_08_3045

{Christian}
Who's that Tyson Kidd you're talking about? Anyways, I was given a Intercontinental Championship match, because I deserved it, you understand everything till now? As if I care anyways. You, Kidd and Hero are all slaves of Cody Rhodes. None of you three will reach anything unlike Cody Rhodes, because he can use you all he wants. As for you, you will always be the same old nobody that you are right now, Brian. It would be so much easier to just join me. You see, Henry & Christian make the perfect team, Henry's the muscle and I'm the mastermind. If you actually joined us you would be the quickness, but instead of joining us I know that you're gonna stay in the Resistance and under Cody Rhodes' control. Basically I'm talking to someone who will get fired as soon as Rhodes is sick of him, right now.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at72716AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Join you huh? Regardless of all that you've said I'll admit that doesn't sound like a bad idea, after all you have a Intercontinental Championship Match tonight and Henry has a X-Treme Title Match so you guys must either be doing something right or Mick Foley is sick of your bitching, either way it did get you what you want...

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Normal_01_08_3044

{Christian}
It's not bitching, I'm just telling the truth. My team gets all the Championship matches. My team gets all the spotlight. It's us who these people actually care about. If you actually wanted to make something out of your career you would join us. Rhodes will probably be mad then because he got one slave less, but who cares? He got his ass kicked by Cena at the Pay-Per-View! Rhodes uses a mask to hide his face to these people, I always wondered why he's wearing a mask everyone can look through though, doesn't make sense to me. Enough of your leader. Let's go back to you. I will leave as Intercontinental Champion and if I'm honest, the chances that Edge retains the Title against my monster are very bad. It's your choice, you could have your place in the winning team, or you could be remembered as the man who did everything Cody Rhodes wanted.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-11-02at75416AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
So you're saying I could either be known as the man who aligned himself with a cheating, complaining, undeserving bitch to get some spotlight and a title shot... or I can help Cody Rhodes bring about the Justice that Breakdown needs... I think you have my answer Christian, good luck tonight against Wade, although you probably won't need it since Henry will most likely be there to make up for your lack of talent!

The Brian Kendrick turns his back to Christian and leaves as we cut to a video package for Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:58 am

Spanky/Christian promo

I loved the opening line by Kendrick. A lot of interesting points and it shows how well you portray things as Kendrick's character; "but watching him win match after match after match after match is like playing a slot machine that always hits the Jackpot." Great line. Cool to see Christian interrupt for the co-promo going on about how Henry deserves his shot. I like how it shows Christian's resentment towards The Resistance because they're practically the public enemy. The back and forth between Christian and Kendrick was a really good read, good job by the both of you. Christian trying to get Kendrick to join him seems like something he'd do, but Kendrick turning it down shows how he's true to The Resistance. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Reece
New Talent
Reece

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:58 am

Breakdown cuts to the arena where a newly familiar theme begins to play.

The Hurricane runs out onto the stage to a large pop from the crowd

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 N7tH1

The Hurricane stops and smiles, seeming pleased with the crowds reaction

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Kvxuo

The Hurricane walks down the ramp and leans in to high five a couple of fans before entering the ring

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 6QaKa

The Hurricane has a smile on his face and seems eager to get something off his chest

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 JaNRS

The Hurricane:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I thank you for your applause, but I can only feel that it is undeserved after my embarassing loss at The Monster Bash. Now The Hurricane could come out here and lie to all you people about how it is not my fault, but that is not what I am here to do. The fact is, I lost fair and square to Brian Kendrick and I accept that.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 5bRE5

The Hurricane:
What I don't accept, is Mr. Kendrick having the nerve to think he's proven a point. At the Pay Per View, we went toe to toe, to attempt to prove which one of us is the true Defender of Justice, and although I was defeated, it appears from the crowd reaction here tonight, that Brian proved nothing. In fact, anything Brian MIGHT have proved, has all been erased with his actions tonight.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 4nuqd

The Hurricane:
I mean, Brian has involved himself with a group that refers to themselves as “The Resistance”, but what is it they are resisting? From what The Hurricane can see, the only thing they're resisting, is to accept the fact that none of them have what it takes to be the best. The Resistance is a bunch of cowards, who have to resort to trapping Mick Foley in his office because they're not getting what they want. I can tell all of you here that most of the guys in the back show up here every week to entertain you, because you're the reason they still work. The Resistance cares about no one but themselves and resorts to vigilante “justice”.

The Hurricane is sick and tired of the word 'justice' being thrown around by people that obviously don't know the meaning of the word. People like Brian Kendrick and the rest of The Resistance. Now I'm sure everyones thinking the same thing I'm thinking and that's the question of, why is Layla in The Resistance? Shes obviously there to provide good looks and charm, but I'm pretty sure they picked the wrong diva.

Laughs can be heard from the crowd as Hurricane smiles

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 LQ4i2

The Hurricane:
But in all seriousness, I couldn't be happier at the fact that I face Tyson Kidd tonight. He too has aligned himself with The Resistance and I will be more than happy to defeat him. Before I go, there is something I want to say, and that is, Brian, this isn't over. We will face again and I will come out victorious. And when I defeat you Brian, that will mark the first step in the dismantlement of The Resistance.

Crowd:
REMATCH!
REMATCH!
REMATCH!

The Hurricane:
Listen up Brian, cause I know you can hear me, everyone in this arena can see that the Citizens want a rematch, so that is my open challenge to you. At November to Remember, The Hurricane will go one on one with The Brian Kendrick, because unlike Brians cowardly ways, in brightest day, in blackest night, The Hurricane will, NEVER, back down from a fight!

The Hurricane drops the microphone and taunts to the crowd as his theme song plays throughout the arena

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 UYQGj

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:09 am

The Hurricane promo

I really liked this promos, you're coming a long way in them and each of your promos show big amounts of improvement in them. Still continuing your rivalry with Brian Kendrick is good along with Resistance, I like your use of describing how Resistance are just out for themselves and not for the company. Hurricane is a great character to be and I'm glad someone is doing something as him, trying to take out Resistance member by member is the way to go for him. Really good promo, keep it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:10 pm

*The crowd is going crazy as The Hurricane's theme is still playing, all of a sudden the lights go dark purple and his theme is cut off and instead none other than The Brian Kendrick's eerie theme begins to play*

{JR}
Bah Gawd King! What's going on, I can't see anything!

*The Brian Kendrick's face appears on the Tron and we can see that he is back up on the rafters looking down on The Hurricane.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-10-16at62215AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
You wish to face me once again at November to Remember to attempt to redeem yourself and your false sense of justice, do you truly wish to fall victim to The Brian Kendrick once again Hurricane? Do you think these people want to watch as their favorite hero is humiliated once again, do you think they even want us to face off in a rematch at November to Remember?

*The crowd begins to chant "Rematch" once again*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-10-16at62201AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Well too bad! I don't have to prove myself to you again, I beat you already, I came, I saw, I conquered, I won, you lost, and I proved that the justice you fight for is nothing more than a lie to further blind these people. I don't respond to threats, I make them, that's why I won't face you... unless... unless you give me a reason to, unless you give me the opportunity to truly prove that you and your version of justice is a fraud... I will face you, but only if you agree that if you lose.. you hang up your tights, you reveal yourself for whom you really are, and if you truly fight for justice then you will accept this challenge for justice always prevails, that is unless your unsure of your sense of justice!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-10-16at62238AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I'll even let you choose what happens if you win, after all that is the just thing to do!... Think this over Hurricane.. until next time, thank you for your time.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Screenshot2011-10-16at62231AM

*The tron goes dark once again as Hurricane is shown thinking over what just happened before we cut to a video package for Christian*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next