Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011

Go down 
+8
TheFilthParade
Sable
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
Ash
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Breakd

Live From – Salt Lake City
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownrositaXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownvelvetsky
Rosita vs Velvet Sky

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdowncurthawkinsXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownzack
Curt Hawkins vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownthehurricanXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdowntysonk
The Hurricane vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownsting
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Sting

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownjackswaggerXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownsantino
Jack Swagger vs Santino

Normal Divas Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownajXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampi
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 P7V0jXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Vti1i
AJ Lee and Kaitlyn vs The Bella Twins

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownrandys
Alex Shelley vs The Macho Man Randy Savage

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 BreakdownkurtangleXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownrandy
Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

X-Treme Championship Match

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xtremetitle

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownmarkXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlredemptionxtremeedge
Mark Henry vs Edge (c)

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 76-14XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownheath
Brian Kendrick vs Heath Slater

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownjeffXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdowndavey
Jeff Hardy vs Davey Richards

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownalbertodelrXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownkofikingsto
Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownbryandanielXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownbatista2
Bryan Danielson vs Batista

Normal Match
Intercontinental Championship

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 E8c02cc4ba28

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownchristianXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownicwade
Christian vs Wade Barrett (c)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:10 pm

As Breakdown goes on the air, instead of the usual opening video package that we see every week, we're taken to a backstage setting where the still Miss Money In The Bank, and history making diva for winning the first ever Divas Hell In A Cell match, is shown dressed to impress in a sleek black cut up top, a mini leather skirt, and knee high heeled boots. She's got her briefcase on a desk beside her, and to her right are a group of security guards who seem to be having a little chat with the flawless diva.

Layla: Oh my gosh, you're so hilarious Tony! Your wife is soooo lucky to be with such a comedian. You should totally have your own show.

Tony: You really think so?

Layla: Totally, in fact, you all should have your own show together! We could call it 9021 WHOA those guys are hot.

They all blush while Layla smiles at them.

Tony: Well, we really appreciate it Miss El.

Layla: Please, call me Layla.

Tony: Alright then, Layla!

Layla: So listen boys, I don't know if you saw last night's match, but I got a bruised up pretty bad...I'm just so tight...

They stare at her still very much under her spell, while she continues her sentence after grinning at them all

Layla: My muscles are just so tense after that match, do you think, maybe, you guys could help me out?

Tony: Um, how so Miss Layla?

Layla: Well... You could...

Her arm then flails towards the table near her knocking down a pen which falls to the floor. She looks down, mouths "oops!" they look at her, she then proceeds to turns around, bends slowly down as they all look very intently at her, the cameras catch a smirk on her face for a moment which fades a second later as she rises back up, then places the pen in one of their shirt pockets.

Layla: Sorry, I'm just so clumsy...

Tony: Oh it's quite alright! I mean, you couldn't help it.

Layla: Right, so back to how you all can help me...

They lower their heads to the ground and she playfully laughs for a moment

Layla: You know what, actually, I'm getting kind of parched , maybe we can continue this little conversation over some coffee?

After a little bit of silence they all raise their heads up smiling and nodding, to which Layla grabs her briefcase off the table, then raises her hand up motioning with one finger to follow her, to which they do and then we fade out into the usual opening video showcasing the Breakdown superstars while the opening theme plays.

The cameras then head inside the arena as the opening pyro goes off at the top of the stage.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 E8l8yd

Excitement is heard all around from the Salt Lake city fans, the cameras pan all around the crowd area showing numerous fan made signs being held up in support of many of our XWL superstars and divas. Finally the cameras take us to JR & King at the commentary table ready as always to greet us.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Y3e00

JR: Well King, that was...Interesting...

King: I'll say...I've never envied those security guards more than I do right now...Coffee with Breakdown's hottest diva? Where do I sign up for that!?

JR: Anyways, ladies and gentlemen we'd like to welcome you to tonight's episode of Breakdown! The Monster Bash is behind us, and oh boy did we have some shocking moments!

King: You're not kidding...I don't know where to begin, JR. I suppose we should start with the Hell in a Cell divas match.

JR: As we just saw Layla is indeed still the holder of that amazing opportunity, and it was not without cost. She suffered incredible torment at the hands of Mickie James in that match, yet Mickie simply suffered much more.

King: I just couldn't believe it when Mickie attempted a DDT on top of the cell, but then Layla shoved her off and nailed a Lay-out out of literally no where....The impact was so great on that flimsy roof that it gave way and Mickie crashed to the mat. Layla thankfully managed to grab hold of the roof before taking a couple feet jump to the mat and covered Mickie for the three count.

JR: With her Money in the bank contract officially back in effect as of tonight, one has to wonder if we could be seeing another new Divas Champion.

King: Kaitlyn pulled off the biggest win of her career last night when she ended the reign of her friend, and current champion at the time, AJ Lee.

JR: But shockingly enough both are still just as friendly as ever, and it seems as if the era of the Chickbusters is still in full swing just with a new captain.

King: No doubt Kaitlyn is sure to be on guard tonight as she's got quite the target on her back after claiming the biggest prize for women in this company.

JR: Let's not forget about Wade Barrett successfully defending his title against the resilient Kurt Angle.

King: It was a very close match, but Wade once again proves why he's one of the most domination champions in quite some time by retaining.

JR: And the action did not stop there, as he went to retrieve his title, Redemption superstar Justin Gabriel came out of nowhere and dived onto Barrett sending a statement that was heard without a word being said.

King: Both men have been throwing shots at the other for the past month and it looks like things just have kicked up a notch between the two. I'm not sure what's going to come of this, but Wade better get his mind off of that tonight, because he's going to be defending his Intercontinental Championship in our main-event!

JR: Yes he will, against a man that had equally as interesting of a night as he did. Christian and Randy Orton went at it like only they could and sadly their match ended in a double count-out which resulted in a draw.

King: They kept at it though despite the decision, until Christian's "problem solver" Mark Henry got involved and the two destroyed Randy Orton....Christian ended up placing Orton on a chair, grabbed another one raising it up for a sickening conchairto....And before he even tried to strike he spit in his face and shouted in the direction of our cameras "Alanna, say hi to your daddy" it was a twisted moment...

JR: But thankfully Batista ran out for the save, and both Orton and Batista got the advantage over Christian and Henry, have we seen a new feud from this? Will Mark and Batista eventually go at it along with Orton and Christian? Really it's hard to tell, but Henry and Christian both have title matches tonight, so they better keep their minds on that and not what went down at The Monster Bash.

King: What a night this will be, Mark Henry challenging Edge for his X-treme Championship, and Christian challenging Wade Barrett for his Intercontinental Championship.

JR: But perhaps the biggest shocker of the night had to be the World Heavyweight Championship match...CM Punk and The Rock gave it all they had...By the end of the night the fans didn't know who to cheer for! In the end after both had gave it all they had, CM Punk nailed The Rock with one last Go 2 Sleep to secure victory and a successful title defense.

King: The Rock then went back into the ring after a couple of minutes, the two shared a sportsmanlike handshake, they celebrated with the fans, their arms raised....Until out of nowhere The Rock laid out Punk with a Rock Bottom.

JR: Instantly the fans turned on the Rock, they didn't approve of his actions one bit. He was boo'd out of the building, fans began to throw things at him! I've heard from numerous superstars backstage about what happened and they all were in complete disbelief...Even Ted DiBiase, The Rock's buddy for quite sometime just could not believe it...I don't know why The Rock did what he did, but hopefully we get some answers tonight.

*Suddenly, a lot of commotion is going on in the crowd as no one is quite sure on what is going on. The spotlight searches around, but it does not focus on one thing.*

JR:
What the hell is going on?

The King: I don't know, a whole lot of strange things have been going on tonight!

*The crowd quickly begins to loudly boo as the spotlight focuses on something, or someone, or in this case, two people! They turn it to be none other than "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero!*

JR:
Ba gawd! It's Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero! They don't work here, what the hell is going on? How did they get in?

The King: I thought we really got rid of these two. Are you kidding me?

*Cody and Hero easily jump over the barricade with no security around. They pull out their own microphone as Hero shouts "TRY CUTTING US OFF, ASSHOLES!" The crowd is still booing as the two enter the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_076
[Cody Rhodes]

Ladies and Gentlemen, please give us your time. I just want it to be known that we are not here to cause any trouble like all of you hideous people assume! We are because we have legitimate legal complaints to file against Mick Foley and our voices need to be heard! Last night at The Monster Bash I went through hell against John Cena in a Last Man Standing match. We destroyed each other with everything we could, from steel chairs to the ring bell. Then, John Cena put through a table with the Attitude Adjustment. Now, when I took the fall I landed wrong on my ankle and I could not stand! Then, Mick Foley and John Cena grabbed me with multiple other XWL superstars and threw me out of the building while all of you people cheered! I had a sprained ankle! I almost tore my ACL and ended my career! For a company I don't even work for! Mick Foley and John Cena took advantage of an injured man like me!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_102
[Cody Rhodes]
I am just trying to save this brand! Mick Foley has created and unsafe working environment! I wrestled ONE match for him and I was injured! My career almost ended last night due to Mick Foley's actions! I am here to protect my fellow wrestlers from the evil Mick Foley. He's too consumed by greed, ego, a reckless attitude, and snacks to run this brand. It's all quite obvious why he runs this show the way he does, it's because he longs for the days where he could compete in this ring. His ego could no longer grow by rolling around in barbwire like he use to fifteenth years, so he has to put us at risk just to remind him of the days where he could do what we could too. Want proof? How about when he fought Chris Jericho a few months ago at Supremacy! Then a number of weeks ago on this show and last night again, Mick put his hands on my Dashing face. Actually, I take that back. He could never do what guys like Chris Hero and myself can do. He's never been on our level of talent.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_118
[Cody Rhodes]
I know for a FACT that I am not alone. There are multiple other superstars who are "resisting" Mick Foley's reign of terror. I actually am accompanied by a man who I am speaking off. He has a legit case against Mick Foley as well. Wrongful termination is the exact term. Now, because I know all of you here tonight and watching at home are ignorant and mindless, wrongful termination "is an idiom and legal phrase, describing a situation in which an employee's contract of employment has been terminated by the employer in circumstances where the termination breaches one or more terms of the contract of employment, or a statute provision in employment law." That man is Chris Hero. Chris, please state your case.

[Chris Hero:]
Two weeks ago, I was fired from this company. The termination of my contract was absolutely unjust. I mean, Mick Foley being in charge of this place is unjust already, but to fire me for saying the name of some other company? That’s way over the line. You see, Mick Foley, of course, is too busy investing XWL’s “business funds” taking weekly, or possibly daily, trips to the local Krispy Kreme! And he didn’t even bother to take my offer! I mean, I know the daughter of the CEO, if that fat fuck didn’t fire me, I would’ve gotten each and every guy in the back free doughnuts for life. Well, except Austin Aries, *CENSORED BY IRN BRU.*. But that’s beside the point. I’m back here in XWL, because Cody and myself, we agree on a lot of things.

*Hero begins to hold up fingers as he tells how many things he and Cody agree on*

We both hate Mick Foley. We both have been treated unfairly in XWL. We’re both tremendous wrestlers. We both hate Mick Foley. We have similar looking finishers, though I feel mine is better. We both hate Mick Foley. We’re both here to save Breakdown and XWL as a whole from corruption and backstage bullshit. And to top it all off, we both hate that fat son of a bitch, Mick Foley! But of course, as some of you probably know, we’re not alone in our hatred for Mick Foley. Cody and I are just a few of the many within XWL that want Mick Foley out of this company as fast as possible. But, we all know Mick Foley won’t come down here and try and throw us out ourselves. Or, maybe he’ll get his security team to come help him. But, Foley’s security team seems pretty occupied with some coffee and a certain diva who hates Mick Foley just as much as we do!

*The crowd boos the two unemployed invaders and begins to chant “Foley! Foley! Foley!”*

Oh, you want Foley? You want Foley? YOU WANT FOLEY!? YOU AREN’T GONNA GET MICK FOLEY! Foley, you fat son of a bitch! I’ll see to it that you’d rather be struck dead than run this damned company! I’m sick and tired of your inconsiderate and self-destructive actions, Foley. If I…

*Hero is quickly interrupted as Breakdown GM Mick Foley is shown on the titantron! The crowd pops for the Hardcore Legend.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 09
[Mick Foley]

ENOUGH! I am sick and tired of you two! Unlike you guys, I'm going to go out there and address you like a MAN! If you were you two, I'd be out there in a sec!

*The crowd pops as Mick Foley goes to open the door, but it won't budge! The start to boo as Foley gets extremely frustrated*

The King:
What's the hold up?

*Suddenly, we are taken outside his door as Tyson Kidd and The Brian Kendrick are shown outside the door! Along side them are two crates, a ladder, and a lead pipe locking the door! The crowd boos as Kidd is seen with a giant smile on his face. We are then taken over to a hallway with Layla walking away from a door, twirling a key. Pounding is heard on the door until we are taken back to ringside.*

Jim Ross:
Folks, I'm at a lost of words. No one has any idea what is going on.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_117
[Cody Rhodes]
Do we have your attention now? The fact is Mick Foley will no longer be running this show. WE will run this show.....

*Just as he finishes saying that last sentence, Layla's theme plays throughout the arena with the boos from this crowd still keeping it's loud pitch.*

*The cameras cut to the stage, where Layla is showning strutting out from the back with a microphone in hand, and her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase in the other. Closely following behind her is The Brian Kendrick, and Tyson Kidd. The fans shout at them as they begin to walk down the ramp but they ignore them without thought*

The King: What are we witnessing here, JR?

Jim Ross: I haven't the slightest clue...

*We then see Layla reaching the ring, Kidd and Kendrick then step up onto the apron, placing their feet on the bottom rope, and raising the middle rope with their hands as Layla smiles at them in appreciation. She then steps up onto the apron and slowly enters with Kidd and Kendrick also entering directly after her. All five in the ring share a glace at one another, then Layla places her briefcase on the mat beside her, before raising her microphone up.*

[Layla]
That right Cody, as of this very moment, Breakdown is under the command of The Resistance.

Jim Ross: The Resistance?

The King: Oh boy, this doesn't sound good.

[Layla]
We no longer will sit back and allow Mick Foley to treat us like pawns in his own twisted little world. If you people don't understand what we're talking about, then allow me to give you an example of his "leadership" You see, last night I was booked in the first ever Hell In A Cell match ever to feature divas. This was the first ever, for a very good reason, that match type wasn't designed for someone of my stature, the unforgiving steel that surrounds you is not an environment for a woman such as myself. Yet Mick Foley saw it fit to put me in such a match, with the biggest liability the divas division has ever seen. Knowing this, you would think that was as bad as it could get, right? Well Mick Foley saw it fit to add unnecessary stipulations to this already unbelievable booking monstrosity. Not only was my job, and contract as a Breakdown diva on the line, but so was this briefcase you see next to me. A contract that states I could cash in anytime for a Divas Championship match, was put on the line, in a match where the general manager himself was the official! Now not only was this the case, but he also went against the very purpose of this little opportunity at my feet. It states inside, on the fine print, that the holder of this contract, is allowed to cash in for a Divas Championship match, at anytime, anyplace, no exceptions. However Mr. Foley violated the terms of this contract by freezing it's purpose until this very night.

*She pauses as the fans roar in the background while Cody, Hero, Kidd, and Kendrick all stand motioning for her to continue.*

[Layla]
I should be Divas Champion right now, but because of Mick Foley, that isn't the case, nor will it be for quite sometime...

*Layla lowers her head, she seems quite upset, Cody places his hand on her shoulder and she takes a deep breath before continuing.*

[Layla]
Last night, in my match with Mickie, I may have been the victor, kept my briefcase, kept my brand spot, and won the first ever divas Hell in a Cell match...But it did not go without cost, because I did so while injured. Let me take you back to late in the match, Mickie had taken a hard fall, she was seemingly out of it...I went to grab her to try and throw her in the ring to get a three count, like the match states you're supposed to do. However Mick Foley physically put his hands on me, and held me back, he then motioned for medics to aid Mickie, for those of you that say Mick Foley is a saint, and that he's looking out for everyone's best interest, and that we're just whining...I want you to take a look at this footage.

*They all turn their heads at the titantron where a replay from the Hell in a Cell match starts playing. We see Layla being pulled back by Mick, he grips her by her arms but she tries to fight free to continue this match, medics come check on Mickie, Foley continues to forcefully hold Layla back, Mickie can be seen being tended too. Layla continues to fight Foley, finally gets free, attempts to get back to this match, but Foley grabs her by her arms from behind, this force causes her to fall backwards with her knee buckling under her. She can be heard yelling out, Foley then begins to drag her by her arms to get away from Mickie, but suddenly as Foley's back is to Layla to open the cell door, James shoves medics away then as Layla helplessly screams Mickie pounces on her with a thez press causing Foley's grip to finally let loose, all while Layla screams in pain holding her leg before the footage concludes. We then switch back to the ring where they all seem quite annoyed by what they saw.*

[Layla]
Does that look like I'm just whining? He's created an unsafe working environment, so much so that Cody Rhodes has to shield his dashing looks behind a protective mask. So much so that I was forcefully booked into a position with a liability to not only this brand, but this company, and because of such I am injured! That's right, after months and months of hard work, and building myself up as the premiere diva of this division, because of what you just saw in that footage, I have been given an early diagnosis of a torn ACL and an aggravated MCL! You heard me, Cody thankfully escaped such a career ending injury, but because Mick Foley got involved in my match, which he booked, this briefcase will not lead to my long awaited Divas Championship reign which I've worked so hard to get...Because of him I'm now forced to sit on the sidelines while divas like Kaitlyn tarnish that title's credibility even more than it already is. I don't care what your feelings for us are, whether you like us, or you hate us, we do not deserve this...No one deserves to be treated like we as individuals have been treated. Which is why we've joined together, to end this injustice on this brand, to see to it that no one is mistreated, and that no one suffers like we have, ever again! This brand needs saving, and together...

*She looks to her left at Cody and Hero, then to her right at Kendrick and Kidd, then raises her microphone back up.*

[Layla]
We're going to breakdown the walls of injustice on this show once for all. Our voices will not be silenced, our message will not go unheard, The Resistance is here, and we're not going anywhere.

*Layla stares into the booing crowd with a smirk before she finally hands the mic to The Brian Kendrick, as The Wizard of Odd himself steps forward before speaking in a hate filled tone.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21557AM-1

{The Brian Kendrick}
You can boo her all you like but the fact of the matter is that she's right! Mick Foley’s lies, law’s, and fabrication’s are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught, it has been my mission to smite down his web and remove the muzzle that he has put over so many of our fellow wrestlers backstage, for I refuse to stand idly by while Mick Foley further buries the deserving under his unworthy soldiers of injustice. Just as he has silenced the majority of the wrestlers backstage throughout his dictatorship, he also attempted to keep me quiet with offers of money and a brighter future upon my realization of his plan to create a tyranny here on Breakdown, but I refused to feed into his injustice which led to my firing all those months ago.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Screenshot2011-10-26at25841PM-1

{The Brian Kendrick}
So I stayed in the shadows content on watching and waiting until the time was right to strike back against my oppressor, I learned to adopt the pace of nature, for her secret is patience, I meditated and encircled my inner mind with positive vibrations until I knew how to go about the dethroning of Mick Foley and all of the injustice surrounding him. But in all my months of solitude my patience became thin, which is why Foley should fear that which I am capable of, for I am slow to anger, but when it is long coming it is stronger when it comes, abused patience turns to fury, and my soul is filled with fury. So when I heard that Cody Rhodes was seeking fellow freedom fighters to join The Resistance I knew that my time standing idly by was finally over, I knew that it was my destiny to join the ranks of those who truly long for a brighter future, and a better tomorrow.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at51135AM-1

*The Brian Kendrick looks over his shoulder at his fellow members of The Resistance where you can see Cody Rhodes smiling in approval under his protective mask, The Brian Kendrick nods before turning back to the crowd and continues*

{The Brian Kendrick}
Some things you must always be unable to endure, some things you must never stop refusing to tolerate, no matter how young you are or how old you have got, not for success and not for cash, you must refuse to allow injustice to reign supreme, and The Resistance shall always decline personal gain if injustice is the outcome, I promise you that! Now I understand that what we’re doing may be considered wrong through your blind eyes, having Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero speak here on Breakdown regardless of their unjust firing, trapping Mick Foley in his office of lies, and of course having the most flawless diva on Breakdown rid us of our General Manager’s truth covering security..

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21453AM-1

*The camera shows the rest of The Resistance members smiling as The Brian Kendrick’s mentions what they have done*

{The Brian Kendrick}
But sometimes the wrong must be done to further ensure that the right outcome is achieved, and although what we did may be “wrong” it is most certainly not evil, for we admit that what we have done is wrong, whereas Mick Foley continues to excuse his wrongdoings by telling you that they are the right thing to do. Evil is bad sold as good, wrong sold as right, injustice sold as justice, evil is committed when clarity is taken away from what is clearly wrong, allowing wrong to be seen as less wrong, excusable, or right, like the coat of a virus, a thin veil of right can disguise enormous wrong and present an ability to infect others as Mick Foley has continued to do. He has been pleading his cause in the absence of an opponent, for aggressors are always quick to attack those who have no means of defense, but finally there is a Resistance, finally there are fellow fleas against injustice, for enough committed fleas biting strategically can make even the biggest dog uncomfortable and transform even the biggest injustice.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21604AM-1

{The Brian Kendrick}
I was unjustly fired for refusing to help Mick Foley hide the truth, and upon my return I am being forced to wait in line behind the undeserving for a shot at what is destined to be mine! I personally confronted Edge at The Monster Bash to challenge for the X-Treme Title only to hear that I would have to wait in line behind Mark Henry, although it was I, not him who has been proving why I deserve a shot at the title, it was I, not him or anyone else for that matter who has taken an interest in the Title’s potential, if Mick Foley knew what was truly best for this company he would give me the shot that I deserve, for upon winning the X-Treme Title I promise to reshape it’s meaning, revamp it’s prestige, and reveal to you all a title and a champion that is actually worth more then a second glance, but none of this is possible while Mick Foley’s injustice is gone unchallenged.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21614AM-1

{The Brian Kendrick}
That’s why I’m a proud member of The Resistance, and that’s why I’m proud to introduce the man that destroyed Evan Bourne last week, yet instead of gaining an Intercontinental Championship match like he asked for, that he deserved, it is given to a man who couldn’t even win his match with the help of a “Problem Solver”, ladies and gentleman although Mark Henry and Christian will most likely help each other cheat their way to victory tonight I promise you that I shall be The X-Treme Champion, and one of these men shall be the new Intercontinental Champion like they deserve to be, whether it be Chris Hero, Cody Rhodes, or…. Tyson Kidd.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Screenshot2011-10-23at21557AM-1

*The Brian Kendrick takes one last look at the crowd before handing the mic to Tyson Kidd*

Tyson takes the microphone and nods at The Brian Kendrick, and his eyes dart at the stage for a second before he's now the one in the spotlight.

[Tyson Kidd]
I think most of you get the message by now, but for the inbreds among inbreds, let me help you out here. Foley has done nothing. Nothing. But constantly screw over everyone standing in this ring. He's endangered careers, he's almost ended them, he put his hands on Layla, he put his hands on this woman, and you guys boo us? I've sat back there for far too long watching this train wreck you people call Mick Foley's reign as General Manager for far too long. Now Mick is the one that has to sit back, and listen to me. What the hell have you been thinking, Mick? I went out there at The Monster Bash, and I've probably killed the career of Evan Bourne, dead. I said that if things didn't change, your golden boys would start getting picked off, and when I make a promise, I keep it!

Tyson leans forward over the ropes and shakes his head, and rubs his chin before getting off the ropes and raising the microphone again.

[Tyson Kidd]
Yknow it's funny Brian, that you should mention Captain Charisma by name, because let me tell you, if it said in the Ten Commandments, "Thou Shalt not Bitch" his parents wouldn't have given him the name Christian! Let me give you an example, right? When Christian loses, it's all "One more match", right? But the difference between me and him is, other than me being able to actually WIN a match by myself and not with the aid of a near 400lb ape, is that I can accept when I legitimately lose. Brian, we faced once, you were the better man, I wasn't. There. You see, Christian? That wasn't so hard. You see Evan? If you're watching from your hospital bed, that wasn't so hard, was it? If you could've admitted that I beat you at Eye for an Eye, you would've never got into the Falls Count Anywhere match at The Monster Bash, and maybe you'd still be able to walk.

Tyson does that annoying smile that he does and chuckles at the crowd as they boo him, but as they die down he starts off again.

[Tyson Kidd]
But wait, that's what you reward, right Foley? That's the kind of guy who gets booked for title shots, it seems. I took the guy you put on the pedestal, the crowning star of this company, according to some, and I tossed him off the stage. I beat his head in, I sent a message not only to the locker room, but to you. I went eighty minutes with a former world champion, then the next month, I beat him again in one of the most violent matches of my career. I don't even see why you're so revered in this business Foley, sure, you bled a lot, kicked out a lot, and went through Hell in a Cell. I was bleeding at The Monster Bash, I kicked out a hell of a lot, Layla went into a Hell in a Cell match that she was forced into, and even with you attempting to taint the decision she still came out of it on top. It wouldn't surprise me if she had ten times the resolve and the strength you ever had, hell, she lifted a shoulder with the entire weight of Mickie James on her, if that doesn't make her the greatest female competitor to ever step into this ring, then I sure as hell don't know what does. All of the people in this ring have been more professional than any of your roster, they've waited for an opportunity, they've rightfully spoke their minds about it, and you've tried to get rid of them. Newsflash, Mick. We aren't going away.

Tyson stops speaking finally, and hands the microphone back to Cody Rhodes before leaning against the ropes.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_213
[Cody Rhodes]
You're exactly right, Tyson. We AREN'T going away. Mick, you could continue to try and throw us out like you've done in to past to Chris and myself, but that simply won't work. Mick, we see through your seas of lies, corruption, and dictatorship unlike all of the men in the back with closed eyes. You can count on it that soon enough those eyes will be glued open. I just want to let you know that you are not simply dealing with five disgruntled workers. You're dealing with a much bigger problem. The problem will make the Hell in a Cell match that you boosted about three weeks ago will seem like a walk in a park. Mick Foley, you are dealing with sooo much more. You're not even dealing with a group of people. You're not dealing with a pack of people. You are dealing with justice! You, Mick, are dealing with a REVOLUTION. You are dealing with The Resistance.

*The crowd boos as all five superstars share glances before heading out. Cody and Kidd hold the rope up for Layla before exiting themselves. Brian Kendrick and Chris Hero quickly follow their lead.*

JR:
I don't know what to say, King. Like Cody said, we are dealing with The Resistance.

The King: JR, they've already taken over the show not even twenty minutes in? What are they going to do next?

JR: I don't know, King, what can stop them? There's no security, hell not even Mick Foley can do a damn thing about it!

The King: I actually thought John Cena had stopped Cody Rhodes last night, but it seems like Cody is hellbent on getting Mick out of power, and nothing will stop him!

JR: Folks we must take a break, but we will sure see more as this story unfolds throughout the night.

*The Resistance head to the back as XWL Breakdown heads to a break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:13 pm

We're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:14 pm

★ZC★ wrote:

24 hours without us, must of been so hard.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Penguin wrote:
★ZC★ wrote:

I couldn't even fap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 pm

Penguin wrote:
★ZC★ wrote:

Hero's been gone for two weeks, though.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:19 pm

★ZC★ wrote:
Penguin wrote:
★ZC★ wrote:

Hero's been gone for two weeks, though.

Should've been longer.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Awesome promo guys, penguin you told me something completely different was planned for Cody so this caught me off guard Razz epic stuff but don't make me get superhero Cena on your asses hmm
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:22 pm

Ash wrote:
Awesome promo guys, penguin you told me something completely different was planned for Cody so this caught me off guard Razz epic stuff but don't make me get superhero Cena on your asses hmm

You won't have a super Attitude Adjustment to save you this time, Cena.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Penguin wrote:
Ash wrote:

You won't have a super Attitude Adjustment to save you this time, Cena.

I got your ba-

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Tumblr_lfx0v7Iyd01qf5m9vo1_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Ash wrote:

Tista and Orton will sort them out.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Adam wrote:
Ash wrote:

Mark Henry supports us though.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:31 pm

Penguin wrote:
Adam wrote:
Ash wrote:

Mark Henry supports us though.

Mark Henry is fat though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:47 pm

Swerve Promo.

Layla being a sly bitch at the start seems like her but it leads onto something bigger than the security guards erection. Props to whoever did the commentary at the start, it was really in depth and realistic. Hero and Cody running in is a really interesting swerve and I like the simplicity of how they enter and how Layla's distraction ties in. Rhodes being the first person to speak out now is good as I hope he is the focal point of the group, I like how you brought up how Foley has been interacting with the superstars and not sticking to his job properly. You even went as far as having the quote from a contract which is realistic too. Hero's part was good, apart from the unnecessary shot at Austin Aries which is just your retarded hatred for CoolPimp, soured me on Hero's part. Foley finally showing up is good which is what the fans wanted but Cody and Hero were a step ahead as Foley's locked in, I like the heelish tactics that have been done to set this up. I'm liking where this is going with Layla coming out with Kendrick and Kidd. Big swerve now as people are going full on with the Foley hatred, Layla's part was well written as expected and I'm interested to see where her injury leads her. While she's unable to cash in MITB hurt. Kendrick's bit was the standout for me, I loved it in all honesty. Kendrick is a perfect fit into the group. I'm glad Tyson Kidd is here too because this is his way to stand out big time along with Kendrick, Bronzeh's promos are generally underrated so this group should be a big help for him. A really suitable ending by Cody to to wrap up this amazing promo. Fantastic job by everyone involved in it.

Favourite line.

"You're not even dealing with a group of people. You're not dealing with a pack of people. You are dealing with justice! You, Mick, are dealing with a REVOLUTION. You are dealing with The Resistance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 pm

I just jizzed my pants!!!

Oh yeah, then I marked out for that promo too. troll
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:52 pm

I also would like to say I LOVED Jerry's part in this.

Adam says:
I was going to post the Batista/Orton promo, but fuck you we're not living up to that shit

Jon Penguin says:
No problem

<3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Penguin wrote:
I also would like to say I LOVED Jerry's part in this.

Adam says:
I was going to post the Batista/Orton promo, but fuck you we're not living up to that shit

Jon Penguin says:
No problem

<3

He sent me the same.

fuck yea
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Kendrick and Based Rhodes stylin' all over that promo. clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:06 pm

Gonna review that shit =O

RCP Breakdown Opener Review
Well, for starts I'm just gonna say that this was really a mark out moment and will go down in the history of XWL coffee. But everything was lining up for a revolt on Mick Foley, but to see it actually happened... And the way it did was just fucking awesome. First the way that you guys took care of Foley or Security coming out to stop the Resistance was great, and at first in the beginning before I read the whole thing I didn't really get the Layla part, but where it came in later was just awesome. Usually I'd like a stable better without the bitch, but really feeling Layla has added a whole new level to them. I'd just like to say my personal favorite parts was pretty much everything The Brian Kendrick said. I'd say Cody and Kendrick really made this promo the standout promo it was, while the others where great, but Cody and Kendrick took it to a whole new level. I really can't wait to follow this storyline more and see where it goes... And when you've got people who can't wait to see where a storyline goes, you know you've done something fantastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Christian-Henry got your back!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 VCplZ
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:11 pm

RCP wrote:
Gonna review that shit =O

RCP Breakdown Opener Review
Well, for starts I'm just gonna say that this was really a mark out moment and will go down in the history of XWL coffee. But everything was lining up for a revolt on Mick Foley, but to see it actually happened... And the way it did was just fucking awesome. First the way that you guys took care of Foley or Security coming out to stop the Resistance was great, and at first in the beginning before I read the whole thing I didn't really get the Layla part, but where it came in later was just awesome. Usually I'd like a stable better without the bitch, but really feeling Layla has added a whole new level to them. I'd just like to say my personal favorite parts was pretty much everything The Brian Kendrick said. I'd say Cody and Kendrick really made this promo the standout promo it was, while the others where great, but Cody and Kendrick took it to a whole new level. I really can't wait to follow this storyline more and see where it goes... And when you've got people who can't wait to see where a storyline goes, you know you've done something fantastic.

hug

We appreciate it, we thought since we bash Foley in our promos anyways, and it seems like we're gonna be a stable to everyone who reads them, well why not do it? lol

I love how the promo turned out though and I think it's just what XWL needs, we've never had a stable like this and I'm glad to be apart of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Jim Ross- I really don't know what to say, in all honestly. I'm still in shock at what just happened, wait, hold on a second.

*JR holds onto his earpiece for a few seconds.*

Jim Ross- We are just getting word that Mick Foley has been released from his office, and he is a very unhappy man as you'd imagine.

Jerry Lawler- You can say that again, I bet he's furious! In all of my years as a commentator I've never seen something like this, revolutionary stuff. I can't wait to see what Mick Foley has to say about this.

Jim Ross- Knowing Mick Foley, he'll want to do more then just talk it out with those folks.

*The fans quickly rise to their feet and begin to cheer as Mr Money in the Bank Batista’s theme hits the P.A and sounds around the sold out arena. Batista rushes out onto the stage and takes a few steps down the ramp before quickly slamming into the ground with his hand then performing his signature pyro entrance which the fans love*

Jerry Lawler- But as they say, the show must go on!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_snapshot20081111235028

Jim Ross- For the past few months we've seen a new attitude for Batista, he has a new outlook and everybody loves him!

Jerry Lawler- He really has become a fan favourite, especially for what he did at The Monster Bash!

*Batista gets up and heads over to fans near the barricade touching hands on his way down and noticing a fan in a Batista t-shirt, he stops and takes a photo with the fan before heading up the steel steps and into the ring. He heads over to the far side of the ring and one of the workers hands Batista a mic through the second rope.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_snapshot20081112003424

Batista
Now I know I haven’t come out here and spoke to you guys directly like this in a while I know I’m usually cooped up in an interview room with Josh or Coach or somebody but tonight I thought I’d do something a little different, tonight I’m not going to be answering questions and talking to a camera because I don’t feel like I got everything off my chest last week in regards to what happened and I felt like it would be better to talk to all you guys and girls in person rather than up on the titantron over there. Now firstly what I have to say is going to be mainly talking about last week and what went down in the Christian/Orton match, so if you didn’t see the match well you should go back on xwl.com, tv replays, hell maybe even one of those illegal streams to understand what I am going to be talking about, but I’m sure the majority of you did see what happened and saw what happened the week before in the peep show.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_snapshot20081112003738

Batista
Me and Christian, we have a little bit of history between us, so this little thing was not completely out of the blue. You see it was only a couple of months back at Supremacy where I kicked his ass all over this ring and left him out of action for quite a number of weeks. Now over those weeks he was out something…something just snapped and now he chooses to come out here and whine and complain and I mean all this has got him a intercontinental title shot? Now all I’m saying is while he changed for the worse I’m proud to say I’m a different man than I was back then. I came to the realisation being the bad guy isn’t so great and ever since changing I think it’s fair to say I’m on the streak of my career. Now the path Christian and Mark are choosing to follow is a lot similar to the path myself and Montel followed many months ago…

Jerry Lawler- He's got a point, MVP and Batista used to run rampant over BreakDown until they finally came to blows!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_snapshot20081112003731

Batista
Now before I go into why this little plan of theirs is soon going to implode on itself let me just give a message directly to Mark Henry. Now Mark I know underneath that 400 pound sack of crap you call a body that you have a brain. Now I’m telling you first hand because this happened to me, Christian is doing nothing but using you. The fact is Christian is nothing and he is scared and what he needs is power, it fuels him and gives him confidence. Now this is exactly what happened what I went under Montels wing as his enforcer what started to happen was we began to grow apart and then Montel became jealous and well I’m not going to go explaining the whole story from there I’m sure you know the ending, Montel isn’t here anymore and it looks like it’s me that’s left standing tall. Now Mark I’m just going to cut this short you need to stop letting Christian use you to solve his own problems, the fact is you’re nothing to him except a little booster on his way to the top, stand up for yourself while you can and grow a pair. Trust me I’m not telling you this as a random worker, I’m saying this as someone who’s been in your position before.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_snapshot20081112003705

Batista
Now that leaves me on to Christian…Now Christian I know that me and you have had our problems and we both are quite different people since we last faced but you are going about getting your problems sorted the wrong way. You need to grow a pair, man up and actually sort your own problems out and that’s when you know you’ve done a good job. Now you need to know your problem right now is Randy Orton, he is one of the toughest people in this business and he could easily RKO you just like that. Now he is your problem, not Mark Henrys or anyone else’s but yours! You went out and complained to him and you got yourself into this mess…

*The theme song of Randy Orton cuts off Batista as the fans cheer, even though it's cutting off Batista the fans are still delighted to see Orton. Orton walks through the curtain wearing a T-Shirt that reads “Age of Orton” and Jeans. He doesn't stop as he just walks straight to the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 BoHvr

*He oddly seems a bit annoyed as he rolls into the ring whilst picking up a microphone, he doesn't wait as he immediately starts to talk.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 7CFLO

Randy Orton- Look, Dave. I appreciate what you did for me at the Pay Per View, I really do. Hell, I probably would've done the same thing for you because I know we're friends like that. We've gotten to the top of this business by ourselves, but throughout our careers we've always been parallel. We've had similar success in XWL and I respect you. But. Even though I shook your hand at The Monster Bash, I thanked you for what you did. I just feel like you shouldn't have done it, don't get me wrong, it's nice to know that there's someone who is willing to watch my back but that's just now how I am. I've always been this way and I always will, I know if you did not come out.. things wouldn't have looked so good for me but I'd rather fight like a man and not have someone come out and try to be the super hero of the moment for me. I'm my own man, I don't need anyone to feel the need to look after me.

Jim Ross- What the? Why is Orton getting all worked up? He should be grateful for what Batista did for him!

*The fans oddly begin to boo Orton, for the first time in a long time in his career. Batista leans on the rope rubbing his chin as if he's perplexed at what Orton is saying.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 R358A

Randy Orton- But as far as Mark Henry and Christian go, you're right when you compare them to you and MVP. It's just a matter of time until they get at each others throats and come to blows, but in the mean time I'll have to deal with them myself. Christian is the one who said all of those things about my daughter and my wife. I feel it's my duty to be the one who puts him out of action by myself, I don't want any help when dealing with personal matters like this. I know you and I are no saints in this business, hell, that Money in the Bank Briefcase you have was practically stolen from Rob Van Dam. But I'm just going to have to go it alone against Henry and Christian, you can find another person who you think needs help so you can get that spotlight back on yourself, but just not me...

*Batista stands up properly from leaning aganist the ropes and starts to walk around, he seems more agitated by Orton's words now. He holds his head down for a few seconds before talking.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 9IDdZ

Batista
Randy as much as I respect your choice to do this on your own you have got to understand these are not just two ordinary guys. I mean yes Christian is a little bit short and stumpy but Mark Henry is just another kettle of fish. Do you really think you could handle him on your own? I mean don’t get me wrong I respect you but well look at him, he could squash you like a bug, and I mean I’m not just saying that hell if the guy wanted to he could probably eat me for his dinner. Basically what I’m trying to say is you need to realise for your own safety going against somebody like Mark as well as somebody like Christian isn’t going to do any good for you. Yes you may get an odd win or hold them off but the fact is there is two of them and only one of you… Now I know from experience about the numbers game hell me and Montel we attacked people like The Rock and RVD and those are two of the greatest in this company. They couldn’t handle the game and honestly Randy I don’t think you could either. Now I know what you said earlier if I was in that position you would have come out and saved me now the problem I have is that if I did leave you to deal with Christian and Mark and the same thing happened again what do I just not come out? Do I leave you to probably get the worst beating of your career which could leave you out of action for several weeks? No. I would be out there again kicking their ass and stopping anything from happening.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_snapshot20081112010914

Batista
Now you’re right, Christian said a few unprofessional comments about your wife and your daughter I understand that and if I was in the same position I would want nothing more than Christian in a one on one match where I could deal with him personally but Randy what you have to see is that you have Christian running scared, he fears the RKO, he fears the viper….he fears you. Now as long as he is scared he is just going to run behind big old Mark and let him do all the work. Now I’m not saying you can’t get your revenge on Christian not at all. What I could do you for you is take care of Mark Henry, cause look I’m a pretty big guy myself, now I know Mark probably has a good 100 pounds on me but that doesn’t mean I can’t pick his ass up and Batista bomb him to the ground. Now just think about this Randy, as much as you want to get Christian he’s just going to be running behind Mark but if Mark was not in the picture it would just leave Christian free to a RKO. Now I understand you don't want someone looking out for you, you want to get the job done yourself and that's perfectly fine ya' know but just think if I hadn't of done what i did you could be sat at home or maybe in the hospital.

Jim Ross- Batista was just doing the honourable thing for crying out loud!

Jerry Lawler- I kind of see where Orton is coming from, but the same for Batista. Orton is none too happy.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 IOCnE

Randy Orton- I don't think you understood me when I told you that I don't need your help, I also don't want your help. I know that Mark Henry is a big guy, but I also know that every man has their weakness. Even if I have to scrape and claw to get rid of him I will do whatever it takes, on my own. Once again I thank you for your help, but you just don't need to interfere in my business. We all know that Christian is just a weasel, and you're right when you say it's a disgrace that he's actually getting an Intercontinental Title Match tonight. But whether he winds up as champion or not I promise he hasn't seen the last of me and neither has Mark Henry. It doesn't matter if I end up in the hospital every week, or if the numbers game gets too much because I know that I will get my full revenge on Christian and Mark Henry one day. That'll all come in the way of a swift kick to the skull to teach the both of them a lesson, but as for now. I'm going to go backstage and focus on my business, and if you knew what was good for you. You'd stay out of my business too..

*Orton steps back to leave the ring but Batista grabs his arm and turns him around, Orton doesn't look happy at this as Batista talks.*

Jerry Lawler- Uh Oh..

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 67RGm

Batista
Whoa there tiger, just take it easy for a second. Now this isn’t all about you, you see what’s done is done and now Henry and Christian will want to get a piece of revenge on me so whether you like it or not I’m just as big of a issue in this as you. Now you may not want my help but want you need to get through that dim witted skull of yours is that you need it. Yes probably can claw and scratch your way through and come out the end on top but you also said you don’t care about going in a hospital every week now don’t take this personally or anything but is that how you want your daughter to see you? Just watching you getting beaten up and then thrown in the hospital only for that to happen the next week and the next week and maybe even the week after that? No. Now I know you did respect what I did and if I was to do it again you would not have any complaints. Now I probably saved you from a pretty severe concussion so just think you’re lucky you’re able to be here tonight ‘cause I’m sure Christian wanted you out of the way for good. Now did you just actually tell me to stay out of your business if I knew what was good for you? Now I’m not quite sure Randy but that kinda’ sounded to me like a threat, and as you may have seen in the past I don’t take kindly to people threatening me. That kinda shows you have and issue with me and in this business when two people have an issue with one another they like to settle it in one place, the ring. Now Randy look around, we’re in the ring so if you actually have a problem with what I did why don’t you try settle it here right now, because I’m not sorry for what I did and I am going to do it again if it happens, whether you like it or not…

Jerry Lawler- Batista is not a person I'd want to anger!

*The tension seems to be building now as Orton replies.*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 V3BMH

Randy Orton- Are you trying to say that you could take me out? You're sadly mistaken. It definitely seems that you and I have a problem, but as of now this is a problem that will have to be resolved another time. I have more important matters that attend to which is taking out Christian and Mark Henry. As much as I would love to RKO you right here and right now, there's just no point. You're not worth it, because if you think you I'm going to take my attentions away from Christian you're wrong. I don't want you to bring up my family at all, Dave. We're professionals, we settle our differences ourselves but don't do that. You make me sick! As a matter of fact, if you were being attacked by Mark Henry and Christian.. I don't think anyone would be in a hurry to save you at all..

*Orton throws down his microphone and stares at Batista, it seems the time for talking is over. But all of a sudden..*

Batista
Randy, I only have one word to say.......catch!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Randyfleesbatistabombvd0

*It seems like Batista has had enough! He tosses his microphone at Orton to distract him and goes for The Batista Bomb but Orton quickly escapes and backs up the ramp! The fans begin to boo Orton as he throws his hands up in the air and turns around as he makes his way up the ramp.*

Jerry Lawler- I don't know what the hell has overcome Randy Orton, but I don't like it one bit.

Jim Ross- Orton showed a lot of disrespect towards Batista, the complications with Christian and Mark Henry seem to be getting to him. But I don't blame Batista for doing what he did...

*Batista seems dissapointed in Orton, we head to a video package for Brock Lesnar.*

Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:53 pm

*The camera fades to the backstage area where Christian is talking with the X-Treme Champion Edge.*

{Christian}
Hey Edge, haven't seen you for a long time, man. Things have definitely changed to the better for us. I mean, you're the X-Treme Champion! You defeated Mr. Fn at the PPV, last week! You're slowly reaching to the top, again. Now, just look at me, I am still undefeated since I returned to this show, to my show! Randy Orton wasn't able to defeat me at the Monster Bash and that's probably the reason why I'm getting a shot for the Intercontinental Championship tonight! I also saw you will defend that Title tonight here on Breakdown...

*The crowd cheers loudly as Christian confirms another Title match tonight.*

{Christian}
You will defend that Title against my Problem Solver, Mark Henry.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1629

*The crowd boos loudly as they hear Christian saying Henry's name.*

{Christian}
I just want you to know, it doesn't matter who will walk out as the X-Treme Champion, tonight. You will always be my friend and I'll always have your back.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1623

[[EDGE]]
Thanks man. It's good to know that the most electrifying team in sports entertainment, Edge and Christian, are still together no matter what happens. Also, I know it's a hard night for you because your problem solver is facing your best friend and well, depending on what happens you might have to make a choice. I wouldn't want a choice to be made but stuff happens, ya know what I mean?

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1626

{Christian}
Edge, I don't have to make a choice at all. By the end of tonight you will still be my best friend and Henry will still be my Problem Solver, it's just... only one of you can leave with the X-Treme Championship, tonight. But I can't even focus on that, because I got a match with Barrett and that's the match I've been waiting for since I started here in XWL, Edge! We all knew Christian deserved One More Match and tonight I'm gonna get it. Foley finally gave me and especially my Peeps what they wanted to see!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1650

[[EDGE]]
True, good luck by the way. Wade is one tough British son of a bitch that isn't afraid to hurt you. But why should you worry? I mean look at you, Captain Charisma! The Instant Classic! The Prophet Of The Peepulation! Your Christian and it's finally time for you to get the title you've deserved now for sixteen years. Then once you win the title, and I defend my title... We are going to celebrate Edge and Christian style, With Kazoos!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1642

{Christian}
That would be great, Edge, but don't underestimate Mark Henry. He's the World Strongest Man and that's just one of the reasons why I picked him as my Problem Solver. Look what he did to Randy Orton. He destroyed him! Mark Henry will try to induct everyone into the Hall of Pain except for me. He will bring me to the top. Soon, the Intercontinental Championship won't be enough for Christian. One day, I'm becoming the World Heavyweight Champion of this company.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1647

[[EDGE]]
Your right, I shouldn't underestimate Mark Henry. But you know who I am, right? I am the Rated R Superstar! The Ultimate Opportunist! The Master Manipulator! And not only that, I'd like to see Henry climb a ladder cause he's a little... Big ya know? But all jokes aside, I heard you mention the World Heavyweight Championship. Tell me how awesome this would be... Final Stand 4 or 5, Edge vs. Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship! In a TLC Match! Dude, that would freakin reek of awesomeness!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1653

{Christian}
That would be a true Main Event! And hey, somehow Henry will find a way to climb up that ladder. Mean putting him in a match like that, but you do anything you can to walk out still the X-Treme Champion and that's good. Last week I wanted to walk out victorious after my match with Randy Orton, unfortunately it ended in a draw. People say it's my fault that it ended in a draw, but what people don't know is that I had dust in my eye and needed a quick break, but of course Randy Orton wouldn't give me that break, and that's just unfair. And if that isn't bad enough at the end of this whole thing, Dave Batista would come out and save Randy Orton? What's up with that? Batista sticks his nose into everything, it's just ridiculous! Batista has nothing better to do than saving that egomaniac named Randy Orton. That's just sad. But I already forgot about that. I focus on the future. And the future will be me wearing the Intercontinental Championship around my waist!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1649

[[EDGE]]
I would do anything to win because like I said, I'm the Ultimate Opportunist. If I have to make a fat man like that do a little extra work to win, I will. Hell, if Henry pays me I could help him lose some weight by being his own personally fitness instructor. Every morning at 6am, wake up and take a little job to the gym. But then again, that might ruin the whole "World's Strongest Man" thing... Plus the effort of getting up at 6am is a pain. Now I see what you mean by Batista not really having any real reason of being there, but you don't know what it's like being a face, do you? Us faces, we go out and save people for random reasons because it's what we do. Now Randy is a close friend of mine but you are my bro, so I'm looking forward to seeing if anything happens tonight between you guys.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1653

{Christian}
I consider this whole thing between Randy and me over, but you know what makes me sick? Once I try to end the career of Randy Orton, these people start hating on me. On the other side Randy Orton can walk out there kicking people in the skull for no reason and get away with it. These Americans make me sick, man. I wish we were in Canada, right now, because Canada knows what's right and what's wrong. You know, I didn't wanna say it, but I'll just say it, to warn you. Randy Orton is not your friend, Edge. The only person he cares about is himself and once you do something he may not like he will take you down and kick you in the skull, and these idiotic people will still love him. However, it's your choice. You can always join me and Henry. We will be at the top of the mountain, soon. It's a matter of time and then... then these people will realize that I am the very best Superstar in this whole industry.

[[EDGE]]
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 4160844592

{Christian}
What?

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1651

[[EDGE]]
You said... Oh never mind. But for now, I can trust Randy Orton because were tag team champions once in a former company. Nothing much has changed sense then so I don't see why he wouldn't be my friend so we'll wait to the next time me and Orton run into each other to see if we are still friends. Now Canada, boy I do miss that place. Traveling the roads in the late 1990s, going from one indy show to the next. One thing I remember, these two kids that teamed up and wrestled there. They went under the names of"High Impact", "Suicide Blondes", "Revolution X", "Hard Impact" and "Canadian Rockers". Now those were the cool kids back in the day. They even won the ICW Streetfight Tag Team Championship twice and SSW Tag Team Championship once. You remember how awesome those CANADIAN tag teams were, Christian?

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1649

{Christian}
Oh yeah, loving these memories. They are still one of the best, maybe the best Tag Team in history. Talking about Tag Teams, you and Orton used to be the Tag Champs back then, but that was the time where Randy Orton didn't claim to hear voices in his head. He's changed. He changed just like me. The difference between these changes are that Randy Orton changed from bad to worse and Christian changed from good to the best Superstar Breakdown has to offer. And after I defeated Wade Barrett tonight, you will be invited to the greatest show in Sports Entertainment, The Peep Show! Then we celebrate my victory, E&C style!

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1655

[[EDGE]]
Once again...
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 4160844592

{Christian}
Once again, what?

[[EDGE]]
Christian, your forgot about the Cutting Edge didn't you? Because we all know, that is the best but don't worry. The Peep Show is close behind at number two, just like Mr. Fn. He will never be number one as long as I'm here. It doesn't matter how Extreme or Hardcore he is. Fn will always be one step behind me. Now this might be breaking my "Face" alignment, but Fn will be one step behind me just like Orton will always be one step behind you. Your my bro and if I have to turn my back on these fans to say a few words, I will.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1628

{Christian}
Whoa, hold on, hold on, hold on! Peep Show? Number 2?! The Peep Show is full of suprises, it's based on facts, yet still entertaining. The Cutting Edge is good, too, but Number One? I don't know. But I agree with everything else you said. Randy Orton is not even close to Christian. Christian is the smarter man, the stronger man, basically, Christian is the better man. I like how you back off your opinion whether the fans like it or not. You don't hide your thoughts to these people. Randy Orton does. I know he despises all of these people. He despises everyone better than him. He always tries to be the best, but there's always one guy who will be better, and that is me.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1648

[[EDGE]]
You don't know about the Cutting Edge being number one? What's wrong with you, bro. The Cutting Edge is the most must see interview show in wrestling history. It's a proven fact dude, just ask any Edgehead out there. But now, I see what you mean, a lot of wrestlers tend to say they are the best when of course they aren't. Why even consider yourself the best when you have Christian on Breakdown and Edge on Redemption. That's like the ultimate way to boost the ratings of both shows because everyone loves Edge & Christian. And if you win tonight, I saw at November To Remember, we have a little party in the ring with all of ours fans in attendance.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1627

{Christian}

Or we wait untill XWL comes back to Toronto! Everyone knows that the Toronto crowd is the best there was, the best there is and the best there ever will be. It doesn't matter what show is Number One, wanna know why? Because The Peep Show is on Breakdown and The Cutting Edge is on Redemption, and both our shows are Number 1 in that. Who watches Jericho's highlight reel nowadays? Nobody! There's only three groups out there, The Peeps, The Edgeheads and the people who have no clue about Wrestling or better known... the fans who cheer for Randy Orton and John Cena.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1647

[[EDGE]]
You know, people who aren't Edgeheads or Peeps. They are Eh' Holes, if you know what I mean. I know I'm a fan favorite and all but everyone has people who hate them. It doesn't matter if they are faces or heels. Not everyone will like you but all we can really do is ignore the haters because they are jealous of us. Am I right? But as of now, I am walking into this ladder match tonight with much momentum on my side, I've been undefeated for about four weeks maybe? But that doesn't matter because Henry won't be defeating me, Christian. World's Strongest Man or not, he won't be walking out a champion.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1624

{Christian}
Good luck, man. I also gotta prepare for my match, later on. Have to make some plans and stuff like that, you know what I mean. Maybe I'll see you after the show is over, after I become the Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Normal_01_09_1616

[[EDGE]]
And maybe I might just see you after I defend my X-Treme Championship. Now if you would excuse me, I've gotta go and get ready for my match too. One last thing, let's make E&C take all the gold home.

{Christian}
Will do, man, will do.

*The camera slowly goes to commercial as Christian leaves the scene.*

Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:40 am

*Breakdown returns from the commerical break*

*The fans begin to blast the arena with boos as Hardys theme hits*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Jeff1-2

*Jeff runs out from the back and does a mini dance, then throws his arms in the air before continueing down the ramp*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Jeff2-2

*To a suprise eff goes over to the fans and gives them high fives*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Jeff3-2

*Once Jeff gets in the ring he runs over to one top turnbuckle, then the other headbanging and throwing his arms in the air, before grabbing a mic*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 ?action=view&current=jeff6-1

[[Jeff]]
For weeks now I've...

*Jeff quickly cuts himself off and looks at the crowd turning into a few cheers*

[[Jeff]]
Like I was saying, for weeks now I've been doing some unspeakable things that I've never done. I've been acting like an ass, jerk, prick, or however you want to picture it. I cannot explain or express how much I'm sorry. After watching my segmant from Eye For An Eye last month, it dawned on me that this is not who I am. I've been whining, bitching, moaning. You name it I've possibly done. People are starting to think of me as the 2nd Christian. I don't blame any of you or them. You people used to have so much respect foe what I've done in the past and getting so full of myself I basically threw all of that away and focused on competing for nthing but myslef and the money. The past few years have been hell for me. From becoming even more addicted to drugs and turning on my fans. I sinceraly regret indoing that. I wish I could go back in time and stop myslef from making possibly the biggest mistake in my career. But I thats not possible. And of course I'm paying the price for it.

*Jeff looks down with a saddend look*

I know no matter what I say out here won't matter, but I still want all of you, not only the fans, but the Superstars and Divas in the back to hear me out please. I realise what I had done for the past 2-3 years was stupid. And the fact that I was a mess when being a father to not even a 1 year old baby girl. I had so many kids look up to me as a type of hero whose not afraid to take thing to the extreme. Yet I chose to become a mindless freak on drugs. I tell you... it still hurts me to think of all the little kids that worshiped me. Some not old enough to understand what I was doing was a crime and something that a rolemodel shouldn't do. I will regret it for the rest of my life and I can't begin to imagine how much I hurt those kids when I got arrested back at the end of 2009.

*Jeff starts pacing back and forth in the ring*

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Jeff4-2

[[Jeff]]
What I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry! What I did was wrong and I've learned from it. Everyone makes mistakes. But I've made too many and I don't expect anyone at all to forgive me. However I will try and keep trying till I've earned everyones respect back. Now I want to say that though my actions were uncalled for! However its what I had to do. I didn't change because of the drugs. I changed because I felt I needed to. I couldn't keep being the guy who sucked up to the fans all the time. Just cos I'm out here telling of my wrong doings that doesn't mean I'm a good guy again. This attitude of mine has gotten me so much and made my career better. The people in the back have reconised me as a threat. And thats what I want. I don't want for them to think of me as someone who can be pushed around easily. Cos I redefined the matches such as TLC and Ladder matches. Those are things I defined without needing change. So over the years The charismatic Enigma needed an attitude and man did I find it in me. But let me get to my opponent tonight.

Davey Richards. Another nobody. I mean I think you are good and have what it takes, but the fact is you will never be as good as me. You may beat some of the big guys, but their not me. I will always be a big name. Bigger than your will ever be. I will always make more money than you, accomplish more than you hope to ever dream of, and most importantly.. out witt you in the ring tonight and claim my first victory to end the losing streak. You best come prepaired. If you don't I can tell you that no matter the winner, what I will do to you will not be pretty. And trust me it won't.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Jeff5-1
[[Jeff]]
Alright let me rap this up with saying this last thing. How does that fat bastard Mark Henry get to be in a match against Edge? Cos his 'partner' Christian is friends with the champ? That makes me think, "Mark Henry is Christians bodyguard and gets a title shot, yet I do more in the ring than him and I get jack!" I haven't been booked for 2 ppvs straight. Yes its true I was in a match at Eye For An Eye, but thats only cos I went out and bitched for not being in a match. And still got my ass kicked. But it did make me realise that I have to earn my spot. So I want to issue a challenge to Edge or Mark Henry next week to a match for the X-treme title. Or if I have to prove it I will. Actually what Im trying to say is, nest week I want edge or Mark Henry one on one for the X-treme title or if they feel I need to prove myself then I want to face them and if I beat them, I want them to defend their title against me at the next ppv November To Remember.

*Jeff drops the mics and makes his way to the back, but before he does he looks back at the crowd and throws his arms in the air for the last time*

*XWL Breakdown goes to another commercial*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:43 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XwlbreakdownalbertodelrXWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Xwlbreakdownkofikingsto
Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

B
E
L
O
W

As the referee calls for the bell, Alberto rolls back releasing his hold over Kofi Kingston's arm, his theme instantly sounds to a displeased tone from the Salt Lake city crowd.

Ricardo Rodriguez begins to slowly stand up from his seat, he holds his ribs in pain before raising his microphone up while the referee raises Alberto Del Rio's arm up in the air.

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores
El ganador y su sigue invicto en la reparación de averías.
Albertooo del Rrrrrrrio!

We see Del Rio pull his arm away from the referee, then grin as he raises his arm into the air.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 XUcbT

JR: I know Mick Foley's managerial role is being called into question by many, but I think Alberto Del Rio is an example of Foley's ability to take one once rising star, and give them the groundwork to rebuild themselves.

King: I won't argue with you there, Foley has done a lot of questionable things, but Alberto doesn't seem to have any complaints, and even after the shocking debut of Eddie Guerrero at The Monster Bash, he's still on quite the roll and he didn't let that phase him one bit here tonight.

JR: Kofi put up a valiant effort, but Alberto just dissects your arm in every humanly way possible until he puts the final nail in the coffin so speak, by locking in that cross armbreaker of his.

Kofi stirs on the mat holding his arm in pain, Alberto sees this, then simply throws out his arms showcasing his handy work with a sickening smile on his face.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Kj7Xu

King: I do wonder if we're going to get Alberto's thoughts on Eddie's shocking debut here, and his attack on him as well.

JR: Well, rumor has it, Josh Matthews is backstage trying organize such an interview.

King: I mean we were left with so many questions, I hope he can catch up with Eddie too if he's here. I think I speak for everyone when I say that's one of the most memorable moments of The Monster Bash.

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 N8zlX

He then begins to walk over to the ropes, and exits the ring with the cameras cutting away from him after a couple of seconds, and back to the commentators.

JR: It was, not one person saw it coming, but then again the same could be said for the very end of the night too.

King: I still can't believe what happened...The Rock turned his back on the fans...I've never seen the fans so angry...They threw anything they could at him, they shouted obscenities at him, and I even heard that the entire locker room didn't know how to react.

JR: Granted this is just speculation, but perhaps The Rock just couldn't handle the fact that CM Punk was becoming quite a fan favorite, does he not like sharing the spotlight?

King: Obviously every superstar wants to remain the best here, but The Rock always seemed like this man that liked having fun, and would work to remain at the top, I never saw what happened coming, not even close to it...

JR: It's been a shocking week for XWL here, with what went down at The Monster Bash, and The Resistance taking over Breakdown tonight and forming a united front against General Manager, Mick Foley.

King: It really has, but anyways ladies and gentlemen, we've got to go away to a quick commercial break, don't go away, we've got more of Breakdown on the way, and hopefully some answers to the many questions we've been left with.

We then fade out to a commercial break

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011   XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 30/10/2011 - 06/11/2011
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next