Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011

Go down 
+8
Austin
Jonguin
Shug
Kyle
Bronzeh
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:53 pm

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Breakd

Live From – Paris,France
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownmarkXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownhernandez
Mark Henry vs Hernandez

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownbryanXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownheath
Brian Danielson vs Heath Slater

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 BreakdownalexshelleyXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdowndavey
Alex Shelley vs Davey Richards

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownalbertoXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Breakdownsincara
Alberto Del Rio vs Sin Cara

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownkaitXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownlita
Kaitlyn vs Lita

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 BreakdowndanielsXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdowncurthawkins
Daniels vs Curt Hawkins

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownlesnarXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin
Brock Lesnar vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 7QfJPXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdowntysonk
Brian Kendrick vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownvelvetskyXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownbeth
Velvet Sky vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownrandysXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownsting
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs Sting

The Peep Show
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 ChristianPeep

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownjeffXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownbatista2
Jeff Hardy vs Batista

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownrandyXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownkofi
Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownevanXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownchristian
Evan Bourne vs Christian

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownajleeXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownkelly
AJ vs Kelly Kelly

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlredemptionworldchampXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Breakdownkurtangle
CM Punk vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownicwadeXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Wade Barrett vs The Rock

Last edited by Gazza on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Breakdown starts off in it’s usual manner as the theme and opening video begin to play causing the thousands in attendance to go wild in anticipation for tonight's show

As the stage pyro goes off, the camera pans out so that we are able to view the thousands in attendance sporting their various T-Shirts and signs to show their appreciation for the wrestlers sitting backstage preparing for the show.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 137124695_e914243474

The crowd continues to show their support as we are taken to ringside where Jerry “The King” Lawler and Good Ol’ JR are all smiles, ready to welcome us to another episode of Breakdown.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 100

{King}
Welcome ladies and gentleman to another jam packed show, and this isn’t just any show, this is XWL’s Flagship show, this is Breakdown!!

{JR}
That’s right King, we’re live here in Paris France on the last episode of Breakdown before both titles and careers are put on the line at Monster Bash this Sunday!

{King}
Now while there are no titles involved in any of tonight’s matches you better believe that every wrestler’s ego will be put on the line tonight!

{JR}
And that couldn’t be more apparent then in tonight’s Main Event!

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at45540AM

{King}
Our Intercontinental Champion will be going one on one with The People’s Champ himself; The Rock! Wade Barrett feels that he should be at the top of the XWL rather then the likes of Justin Gabriel and Ted Dibiase, and if he’s able to defeat The Rock in singles competition tonight then there would be no reason for Mick Foley to disallow Wade to reach his full potential.

{JR}
Last week Wade was very impressive when he teamed up with Our World Heavyweight Champion. CM Punk stated that he wanted to give only the truly deserving a shot at his Title because he is.. how did he put it? Let’s just say tha-

{King}
Just say it as it is JR, CM Punk is sick of watching superstars such as Alberto Del Rio waste shot after shot while other more deserving contenders are pushed aside. Tonight CM Punk is going to further prove that he is The Best In The World when he takes on another one of “Mick Foley’s work dogs” in The Olympian; Kurt Angle!

{JR}
Speaking of Angle, last week he had a confrontation with none other then Captain Charisma! Christian says that he deserves one more match for the Intercontinental Title, but tonight he gets one more match against the high flying Evan Bourne. These two competitors are no strangers in the ring seeing as they have faced twice before when Christian was unable to defeat Evan Bourne for the United States Title.

{King}
Well Christian may not have been able to defeat Bourne in the past but Tyson Kidd has! Tyson has been impressing me as of late both in the ring and on the mic, I’m not surprised that he was one of the many wrestlers to voice their opinion on Mick Foley.

{JR}
Speaking of wrestlers who have been voicing their opinions what are your thoughts on Tyson’s opponent tonight?

{King}
I was talking to The Brian Kendrick backstage earlier tonight and he told me that he has been focusing this whole week for his in ring return. Last week during his interview with Gregory Helms he shared his opinions on the X-Treme Title, Mick Foley, and the XWL as a whole. He promised to bring about a change to the X-Treme Title’s image but I personally doubt that Mick Foley will allow him to do so! Earlier in the night before his interview he made a rather chilling “out of body induced”, as he called it, speech. I’m defiantly curious to see what The Brian Kendrick has in store for us next!

{JR}
The Brian Kendrick is some mystery! Speaking of mysteries, when do you think that Batista will cash in his MITB Briefcase? Layla attempted to last week but was thwarted by Mick Foley, but The Animal’s contract is still fully functional. Do you think we will witness a cash in at Monster Bash?

{King}
I’ve been wondering the very same question JR, but I have no idea what Batista has in store for us in the future. But I do however know that he will be facing Jeff Hardy tonight in what should be a great match!

{JR}
Last week Batista was able to pin Hardy during their tag match, but maybe, just maybe that will not be the fate tonight and Jeff could come out with what would be a huge win! Or perhaps Batista will continue his dominant streak and pin Hardy for the second week in a row, I have no idea what will happen but I know that it will be great!

{King}
When I think of greatness I think of the recent match between Davey Richards and Bryan Danielson! I can’t wait to see them face off at Monster Bash where there has to be a winner! Tonight Danielson faces The One Man Rock Band while Davey squares off with another worthy competitor in Alex Shelly. Last week Alex and Mick Foley had an exchange of words due to our GM’s decision to keep Shelly out of action. Well Alex tonight he’s going to be fighting one of the hardest matches of his career, because Davey Richards is not one to be taken lightly!

{JR}
Neither is Mark Henry! I believe that there is no stopping that monster! I wouldn’t be surprised if he shows his opponent Homicide that Enough is Enough!

{King}
You know what I can’t get enough of JR?

{JR}
What’s that?

{King}
Puppies! I can’t get enough of our smart, sexy, and powerful Divas Division! Tonight our Divas Champion AJ Lee will be squaring off with Kelly Kelly while the other half of the Chickbusters takes on Lita! All four of those competitors are worth watching both in and out of the ring if you know what I mean!

{JR}
Well as much as I love to watch the divas show us their “puppies” I also enjoy watching Beth Phoenix wrestle. Tonight she looks to obliterate her five match-losing streak when she takes on The Beautiful Velvet Sky.

{King}
I’ll be stunned if Beth is able to defeat the red hot Velvet Sky! And speaking of being stunned I wouldn’t be shocked if Brock Lesnar gets hit with a Stone Cold stunner tonight in what should be a great match! I wonder if Brock Lesnar’s F-5 will prove to be enough to keep down Stone Cold! And more importantly I wonder if the "Awesome Truth" would dare venture to Breakdown to try and pull off a repeat of last week on The Rattlesnake!

{JR}
Well I prefer The Viper over The Rattlesnake, that’s why I can’t wait to see Randy Orton take on Kofi Kingston tonight. The Apex Predator probably won’t be happy after being speared last week by Christian, I wonder if Kofi will feel the full force of The Viper’s anger over being duped!

{King}
Speaking of being duped I couldn’t help but laugh when I heard that Suicide had been fired by Mick Foley just a week after agreeing to form an alliance with Sin Cara. Now Cara is left to his own devices tonight when he takes on The Mexican Aristocrat; Alberto Del Rio. I wonder if ADR’s in ring intelligence will be enough to stop the high flying ability that Sin Cara posses.

{JR}
But no one posses the abilities that Macho Man Randy Savage posses, and tonight Sting will figure this out first hand as he goe-

Before he is able to finish The Brian Kendricks mysterious theme begins to play throughout the arena

{JR}
I don't know about you but that theme brings chills to my spine after the thought provoking speech that followed it last week!

{King}
The Brian Kendrick is defiantly an X-Factor here in the XWL because we have no clue what he is capable of!

{JR}
Well I don't know about you, but I also have no clue what he's talking about half the time!

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at61531AM

{JR}
Well... Where is he?

His theme continues to play as the camera waits for him to enter but after a few moments pass his theme is cut off and The Brian Kendrick’s voice is heard from the PA System throughout the arena.

{The Brian Kendrick}
The X-Treme Title is off its path traveling in the wrong direction, it’s my purpose to transform its meaning and reflection, to bring about a reconnection, to assure its resurrection, for it’s corruption and distortion has turned into my obsession.

The camera begins to search the arena before zooming in on rafters where The Brian Kendrick is once again perched.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62049AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
In the recent past I have been watching this injustice that you call entertainment, I have been watching and I have been waiting, I have been meditating, I have been observing, I have been trying understand what my purpose really is, trying to identify not only why but also how I have been placed on this earth in this physical form, why I have been given this opportunity, this opportunity to create a change, to create a tidal wave of changes, to correct that which needs correcting. I understand what is right and what must be done, and to know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice imaginable, and I am no coward.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62059AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Now I wish not to be given I wish to earn, unlike the many who have been handed countless undeserved opportunities I wish to prove that I warrant what I achieve for I know that charity is no substitute for justice withheld. My goal is to prove myself to myself for myself, for my goal to be achieved I must be the very best, I must rid myself of the notion of fear, for there is a fire in my belly that never sleeps, fueled by a greater purpose yet to be discovered and ceaselessly searched for, I have chosen to study the masters teachings, I shall combine their knowledge and redefine their art of thinking to further understand how I am to achieve my goal. I refuse to let my physical form hinder me from my greater purpose, I refuse to give in to defeat despite the odds, I understand that until I am able to block the flow of negative energy that allows myself to lose then I will continue be a slave to defeat, my losses in the ring, the losses in my battles will only fuel the fire towards winning the war, for it’s not about who wins the battles, it’s about who wins the war and I shall win the inner war against that which blocks my minds full potential, I shall win the war regarding the X-Treme Title, for every battle I lose I will become stronger, I will grow closer to being one with my mind, with my soul. War is only won by the truly courageous, and I am courage, and all the higher ups, all the Mick Foley’s of this world are the ones who truly live in fear.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62110AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I have a hunger inside me that refuses to sleep, a hunger to know all things, to know the “hows” and the “whys” rather then the “whats”, I refuse to live life with a blind eye to my reason of being, I refuse to live without a knowledge of my true purpose. Nature has planted in my mind an insatiable longing to see the truth, I will stop at nothing to satisfy my hunger, to gratify my curiosity for I refuse to allow myself to become truly blind to reality as the majority of society has chosen to be. Most of you disrespect curiosities true power, you hear all things as facts until proven otherwise, I hear all things as lies until proven true. When most of the other wrestlers backstage hear Mick Foley’s version of reality they believe it to be so and continue to go about their daily grind that has been made to keep them from demanding the truth, just as upon hearing the governments version of reality you unwisely lack the realization to question it for you refuse to give in to curiosity, I have a longing for the truth, I have no trust in the untrue, I have no trust in Mick Foley, I have no trust in this government, I have no trust in anything or anyone until they are proven trustworthy for I refuse to let their version of the truth keep me from reaching my true potential, from helping the X-Treme Title reach it’s full potential.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62120AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
The government is hiding more then you can imagine, you allow them to mask their lies by not questioning their reality of the truth, you believe that you are the smart ones and I am the fool, for when you begin to dig down the rabbit hole it gets uglier and darker as you go and you lack the courage that I posses to dig that hole. You refuse to go against “the man” because it is the ones who do stand up, the ones who do seek the truth that are hunted and put down like animals, for that is all that the Government really sees us as, animals that need to be put on a leash, a leash that restricts of from venturing too close to the truth and too far from their lies, for it is not the truth seekers who are truly dangerous it’s the ones who are here to “protect us” that you should fear. Mick Foley also condemns the truth seekers here in the XWL, once one has come within inches of figuring out his secrets and making truths from his web of lies that “keep us safe” he finds a way to silence us, to silence me, why else do you believe that I mysteriously “disappeared” just moments before my scheduled title defense at Bad Blood all those months ago? Why else do you believe that Mick Foley masked my true reason of dismissal with falsities regarding drug tests? Why else do you believe that he masked my firing, masked the injustice by drawing your attention away from his lies and onto his favored “champion-worthy” wrestlers? I have returned to the XWL to “fix that which has been broken” I have returned to take a stand just as many around me are doing so, I have returned to bring about a better tomorrow, to bring about a prestige to the title that has no discriminations, I have returned to bring justice to the unjust but I can not do so alone.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62133AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
The lies behind my firing is all very similar to what Mick Foley and his band of suits have done regarding the injustice that they cause regarding the X-Treme Title, just like the government, Mick Foley counts on the masses inability to be able to put all the pieces together, he uses the media as weapon of persuasion and destruction to further help him enslave you inside of a staged lie that's been built with one intention in mind, to keep you asleep, not asking any questions, and thinking the way they want you to, but I refuse to do so, I refuse to believe Mick Foley’s forced version of what is acceptable for he is a man full of lies and a man without his word is a man unworthy of being in the position he is currently in. I refuse to rest until I find out that which he is hiding, I will be an outlet to the hard truths that he hides for I refuse to turn my back on the misused “yes men” who deserve that which they will never obtain until they too see the truth and are willing to take a stand against Mick Foley and his lies.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62201AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
I have witnessed first hand how Mick Foley turns his back on deserving talent, I have seen him push aside those worthy for those favored, I have seen him neglect the X-Treme Title in the hands of one that wished to take it for granted rather then being in the hands of one that would cherish every moment as champion. Mick Foley needs to realize that the reality he lives in is covered with fabrication, he needs to fully understand the meaning of such a title, the potential that it possesses, he needs to comprehend that it could be used to give the deserving a Division where they could flourish rather then drown, and if he continues to neglect the abandoned for much longer then it will be him who drowns in falsehood and filth.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62149AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
Not only is Mick Foley unjust, not only is he a man who holds back the truth, he also possesses the one characteristic which I despise the most, Mick Foley is also a thief, he posses the sin of all-evil for every other form of sin is a variation of theft. When you kill a man you steal his life, when you lie you steal the truth, when you cheat you steal ones equality, and believe me when I say that I have witnessed Mick Foley cheat many of my fellow wrestlers out of that which they deserve, he has hidden the truth behind his actions and masked the injustice with false hope. The one thing that keeps me sane is my hope for enlightenment, hope for more, hope for escape, hope for a better tomorrow where we are rid of ones that bring about false hope, where we are rid of Mick Foley… Go and tell the indestructible man that someone plans to destroy him…

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62238AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
There is a fine line between genius and insanity but if you are able to walk that line then no one can stand in your way and no one will stand in my way for I have thought long and hard about many issues and at this point in time I have come to believe that I am all that exists, that my zero point is all that there is, if I am going to allow myself to lose then I am nothing but a dreamer, a prophet, a visionary, and most importantly a loser, if I train my psyche to never accept defeat, if I were to truly conquer my inner mind, to truly comprehend my third eye’s visions then I would be capable of the unimaginable, the unobtainable. I would plant an image, my image, the image of what is so and it would be so, but this cannot be so for I have yet to achieve the seemingly unachievable, I have yet to realize that there is no nothing, that there is no nothing but I am, if I were able to obtain that focus, obtain that state of being then I would be able to understand that I am the creator of my path, then I could realize that I am god.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62215AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
But until that is so, until I have proven that this world is nothing more then my minds pixilation’s, until I have proven that which I believe in then I will refuse to submit to the one-dimensional way of thinking that has subliminally been forced upon this society as a way of being. Until I have reached this paradise, this third dimension I speak of, it would be foolish of me to live my life through these beliefs, I will continue my search for the unknown but until I have made it known I will look upon myself as a mere mortal put on this earth to unlock the true secrets that have been hidden from the unworthy, for I know that I am worthy, for I am the key to enlightenment… If you choose to follow Mick Foley, if you choose to become one of his mindless sheep then so be it, but there will be a day when he and all his sheep look up at me asking to be saved, but I will look down on those who refused to listen to my voice of reason and whisper no…

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Screenshot2011-10-16at62231AM

{The Brian Kendrick}
To believe with certainty we must begin with doubting… I tell you everything that is really nothing, and nothing of what is everything, do not be fooled by what I am saying. Please listen carefully and try to hear what I am not saying. The winds of change are afoot, it is time to stand up and be heard, thank you for your time.

{JR}
Bah Gawd King! I'm almost at a loss for words after that!

{King}
The Brian Kendrick is here to bring about change, that's for sure! What a foreboding way to start off Breakdown amongst all the chaos regarding Mick Foley last week!

{JR}
I don't know about you King, but I sense that something big is in the making!

{King}
I sure hope so! I also hope that Mick Foley isn't able to rid us of these superstars and divas who long for change like he rid us of The Brian Kendrick all those months ago at Bad Blood!

{JR}
Well we'll see what happens as Breakdown rolls on here in Paris France!!.. Next!

The lights dim as The Brian Kendrick’s theme begins to play once again as we cut to a commercial for the latest "Ministry of Darkness" Kane action figure, which can be purchased "if you call 1-800-234-0XWL! But that’s not all! If you call within the next 30 minutes we'll throw in a "Ministry of Darkness" Mr. Fn action figure free of charge! This offer is not available in stores so order now by calling 1-800-234-0XWL to purchase your Kane action figure and FREE Mr Fn figure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:31 pm

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Tbk-o
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Yo Jerry that promo was great, man. And it was definitely different in a sense that it really came across as if TBK was really under the influence, so kudos for capturing his personality. I hope you style on Gaz and take that belt off him because I want to see what you're able to do as champ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:40 pm

TBK is so epic lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:41 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Yo Jerry that promo was great, man. And it was definitely different in a sense that it really came across as if TBK was really under the influence, so kudos for capturing his personality. I hope you style on Gaz and take that belt off him because I want to see what you're able to do as champ.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
thanks for the review, just cause of that Imma review your promo this week! mischief
Better be good :p
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 am

That TBK promo was epic. Definetely a good opening to the show.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed, but

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownlesnarXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin

I lold
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:19 am

Bronzeh wrote:
That TBK promo was epic. Definetely a good opening to the show.

Also, I don't know if anyone noticed, but

Normal Match

I lold
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 99i0lk
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Ouch... Poor Heath Slater just can't catch a break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Ouch... Poor Heath Slater just can't catch a break.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 LvEUx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:56 pm

[King]
Those words should have enlightened us all, JR. Brian Kendrick really seems to know what he wants to do here!

[JR]
He does King, but we just saw via our mini TV's at our announcer booth, on Redemption, Edge has just defeated Zack Ryder for the title Brian Kendrick seeks!

[King]
We did see that JR, so now it may be a possibility of Edge vs. Brian Kendrick, unless Kendrick is still waiting for the right chance to have a match for that title.

[JR]
Well the one thing with Kendrick is you never know what he's thinking. So who knows when he'll finally have his match for the X-Treme title?

[King]
You're right about that one JR.

*JR and King's discussion is stopped as Breakdown continues as the fans settle in, only to rise to their feet at the sound of the Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle's theme to hit. The fans get to their feet screaming and cheering.*

[King]
It's him! It's the Olympic Champion, Kurt Angle! And one could only imagine what's going through his mind tonight when he faces off with the World Heavyweight Champion.

[JR]
You're right King, this is definetly going to be a career defining match for Kurt Angle. But he better not get himself injured, because just next week he'll be going one on one with Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship!

*Kurt Angle doesn't pay attention to his millions of fans on this night, possibly thinking over his match later tonight with XWL World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk, possibly thinking of something else, but for the time being that is uncertain. Despite Angle ignoring the fans, he still has earned his fair share of cheers coming from the audience here tonight.*

[King]
Well, this is unlike Angle. Recently we've always seen him overjoyed to come into the prescence of his mass amounts of fans.

[JR]
Come on King, he's obviously just thinking over what to do in his match against CM Punk. Who wouldn't be a little nervous about a match with the highest man in all of XWL, our World Heavyweight Champion?

[King]
I don't know JR. Kurt Angle usually doesn't show his nervousness, even if he does feel it.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Kurtanglepromopic

*Kurt Angle taunts midway up the ramp and his pyro shoots up into the air, startling those fans who hadn't prepared themselves for it. Kurt Angle still doesn't look like his normal and smiley self, as he continues his long walk down the ramp and hops into the ring.*

[King]
There we go, at least he's not missing his pyro. And there's a little more bounce in his step now, if he had skipped his pyro, I would've been more than questioning his behavior.

[JR]
He still doesn't seem quite like himself to me, King.

*Kurt Angle now stares directly at his fans, and not smiling in his usual manner, no, he's defiantly thinking about something. And as Kurt Angle requests a mic, the you can hear all the sound in the arena go away.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Ever since I've come over to Breakdown, I've talked about nothing except pleasing the fans, and putting on a show to you guys. I've talked about my unlimited desire to wrestle week in and week out just for all of you, and on a night like tonight, when I go one on one with our World Heavyweight Champion, a man that you either love or you hate, I can't say anything except... Well, I hate every fan here. And I do mean that sincerely, it's been months, and all I've done is toyed with your minds, and you know why? On my big return, if I had come back and not liked you I would've been boo'd out of this building. So instead knowing how dumb as a door knob all of you fans are, and how fast your opinnions change, I decided to take the easier way. And I'd play you like you were my personal violins.

[King]
WHAT??? Is Angle seriously turning his back on the fans?

[JR]
I don't know, I hope not. Maybe this explains his behavior to the ring, maybe he was questioning whether or not to go through with this, but hell, IT'S THE WRONG CHOICE ANGLE!!!

*The puzzled crowd now starts to boo Kurt Angle and chant "You Suck" as he continues his promo, but Kurt Angle has now changed his rather blank expression to a sinister smirk.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
And let's just recap how this has all turned out for me! Well, when I first came back, using all of your fake cheers, you all cheered me right through sending John Morrison packing to Redemption! If you guys really thought that was for all of you, you better go look in a mirror, then look at who I am and tell me why I'd do something for you. But ending John Morrison's reign on Breakdown was only what I used to get noticed on Breakdown. I used all of you aswell, of course good ole Mick Foley had to put the man who just gained the support of all the fans, so there I go, into a match for #1 Contender ship because of all of YOU. I'm standing here because I'm the smartest man in this whole building, many men claim to be intelligent. But it's only me, I manipulated everyone backstage, everyone in the audience, everyone watching at home into wanting me to be the next Intercontinental Champion. And now what's the thanks you get in return? NOTHING. Oh it's true.

[King]
He has been quite successful, but to throw it all in the face of these fans, no matter how undeserving they are of a talent such as him, it didn't need to be this way.

[JR]
What? Are you really suggesting they don't deserve a talent such as... him? He's not even a Champion yet and he acts like he owns the place! If anything he doesn't deserve the fans! These fans are what makes XWL... Well, XWL.

*The fans keep the "you suck" chant going and are in a frenzy against Kurt Angle's sudden changes. Angle however continues his promo.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
I don't care what you people think of me, hell, half the freaking fans in this building right now are kids, so if you don't like me why don't you go cry on John Cena's shoulders. Or go run to The Rock. Because Kurt freaking Angle is a true wrestler, a true American Hero, I don't go by everyone elses ridiculous standards, I set my own. I don't follow anyone else's examples other people follow me. I made this freaking business back in the Attitude Era, when thousands of people would come to see me fight the likes of The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I bet half of the fans in here didn't know what wrestling was back then, you were all in diapers, drinking from baby bottles. Just like CM Punk will be after I MAKE HIM TAP tonight. Oh it's true. You see, it doesn't matter if I have the support of fans or not, because I'm the best wrestler in this damn world whether anyone likes it or not. I'll be whooping asses up and down this ring until my blood stops flowing through my veins, I'll be making people tap until my arms no longer work, and I'll love wrestling until my heart stops beating. But all of you, you call yourselves fans, but you're a disgrace. A true wrestling fan is someone who's watched it for years, and can't get away from it. You're all cowards, if you loved wrestling you'd compete in this very ring like I do, feel the pain, embrace it like I do. You know who really loves this business? Shane McMahon. That man got thrown through the glass in the King of the Ring tournament all them years ago, only to keep fighting. He wasn't the most athletic, but hell that man loves this business more than any of you.

[King]
Come on Angle, everyone knows you're not suppose to bring up things that happened in WWE. The past is the past, WWE is over now, why must he try to bring it up?

[JR]
I don't know, but I completely disagree with everything he's been saying, these fans love this business or they wouldn't be here. This is an outrage how he's acting here tonight. Security should come escort him out of the building!

*The crowd can't believe their ears as Kurt Angle continues his rant against them, just then Kurt Angle lowers his mic for a moment to stare at their changed eyes towards him. When he picks his mic back up to his mouth the fans begin to jeer and chant "You Suck" once more.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
I could go on and on all day about why you guys are the ones who suck, and Kurt Angle is everything that's right, a true wrestler, and the next Intercontinental Champion. Oh it's true. But I've got something much better to discuss. Something you all want to hear. Something you've all asked, well, what exactly did happen last Breakdown with the Main Event? I'll tell you what happened, I'll tell the world. Mick Foley was too afraid that we would steal the show with how great our match would be, and he'd be forgotten. Anyone with two eyes can see right through him, he wants all the attention for himself and that's why he's been appearing on the show so much rather than just booking the cards like his real job is. Foley wants the fame, he wants his name to be everywhere, so he removed the Tag Match main event off the card at the last second. And Wade Barrett is lucky. He's lucky I didn't get the chance to hurt him ahead of time, and break his ankle before the Pay Per View match. Oh it's true. Everyone knows if we had met in that ring me and The Rock would have come out victorious. I'm not fond of The Rock, and I'm not going to hide that any longer, but he IS a great athlete, even with his awful moveset, and the fact a wrestler as awful as Ted DiBiase could be part of the reason he was eliminated at Eye for an Eye to lose his title.

[JR]
Mick Foley has been acting weird as of late, but I don't believe that's the reason Kurt Angle's match didn't happen, not for a second. And Wade Barrett being lucky? I'll admit I certainly don't like Wade, but I do respect him. He's had 3 Intercontinental Championship reigns within a year, now that's impressive, all Angle's had is a United States title reign. I have to believe when they meet Barrett has the advantage. And calling Ted awful? I don't agree with that either.

[King]
Does everything have to be about what you like? Let's enjoy this while we can, Angle is finally speaking his mind. None of the people at home want to hear you responding to everything Kurt Angle says!

[JR]
Fine... Let's have it your way.

*The crowd really boos Kurt Angle about the bad remark towards Ted DiBiase, a fan favorite.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
WHAT? You guys LIKE that loser? Well then I bet you'll love this...

*Kurt Angle points to the tron, where a quick video highlighting CM Punk hitting the GTS on Ted DiBiase and then pinning him when he won the World Heavyweight Champion.*

[JR]
Pardon me King, but REALLY? Angle has to bring up Eye for an Eye, where Ted survived til the very last elimination and was more successful than anyone else in the chamber except the man who walked out champion? He was the closest to becoming champion and Kurt Angle is trying to insult him for it.

[King]
You know Ted DiBiase IS as bad as Angle says, just admit it JR. No ones stopping you. When Angle first came out here and turned on the fans I didn't like the idea of it, but now, I see things how Kurt sees them.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Yeah... Look at that. Your little hero Ted DiBiase Mr. Monopoly getting his ass whooped live on Pay Per View. And by the man that I'll be facing tonight... And beating... It's true, CM Punk, you say you're the voice of the voiceless, you claim to be The Best in the World, to be the best champion of all time. Well we'll see about all of that when we step into the ring. And Mick Foley, if you dare to cancel that match like you did the Main-Event of last Breakdown, you'll be hearing from my Ankle Lock. Oh it's true. But onto something else now... My Pay-Per-View match with Wade Barrett is coming up just next week at Monster Bash. So Wade, spend all the time you can with my Intercontinental Championship right now, because come next week I'll be walking out with it. It's been awhile since I won the United States Championship, and I'm ready for another title reign. Come Monster Bash, I WILL make you tap.

*All though the fans hate Wade Barrett, they still don't like the thought of Angle becoming Intercontinental Champion, so he's boo'd at with "You Sucks".*

[[Kurt Angle]]
I've heard that chant enough now. I guess no one here has heard of the expression, "You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?". Because right now, I want any one fan who thinks they can beat me in a match to come on up here and show me what they've got. You're all chanting that I suck, but if anyone here is able to pin my shoulders to the mat for even a one count, I'll give you a free Kurt Angle T-Shirt, and $5000.

[King]
Oh no, what if he hurts the poor fan, THINK OF THE LAWSUITS KURT!!

[JR]
I personally hope whoever accepts this challenge gets the best of him, and proves that he's not who he says he is.

*All the fans seem to back down from the challenge, but right as Kurt Angle is about to speak, a very in-shape man stands up. The man hops the barricade and walks over to the steel steps. This man is about Angle's own height, and in at least as good shape as him.*

[JR]
Well, look at that. This man might just have a chance.

[King]
Yeah right, just because he looks like he's as fit as Kurt Angle, doesn't mean he has the same wrestling ability.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Alright, alright, looks like we've got our challenger! Can I ask you're name or will you be too embarrassed to tell everyone what your name is before I humiliate you?

[Fan]
My name is Matt Lyon, and I'm a boxer, so you better watch out.

*Matt Lyon tells a ref to ring the bell, but when he turns to do so Kurt Angle slips behind him and hits a german suplex. Keeping his hands locked, Angle lifts up Matt Lyon and does another. Still with his hands locked, they both creep to their feet, and Angle does another! Kurt Angle smirks as the fans boo him for the sneaky maneuver, Kurt Angle locks on his famous Ankle Lock as Matt Lyon taps like hell. Angle gets to his feet, not even having broken a sweat, and retrieves his microphone from the corner.*

[JR]
WHAT A DIRTY MOVE!!! How does he even consider that proving a point? He clearly just had to cheat to beat even a fan!

[King]
What're you talking about JR? Kurt Angle was ready to start the match, it's not his fault "Matt" wasn't paying attention.

[[Kurt Angle]]
I'd love to stay and embarrass some more of you, but I'm so sorry I have to get ready for my match. See all of you later!

[JR]
Wow... just wow.... I'm speechless...

*Kurt Angle drops his mic and exits as his theme begins to play in unison to the "You Suck" chants.*

*Now we head to a commercial for 7-11, featuring none other than XWL's One of a Kind Superstar, Rob Van Dam.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 pm

If anyone reviews my promo I'll review yours back Wink
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm

6/10 I saw string and it needs more JUGS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Well tbh I thought it was going to just be another typical on mic heel turn but after continuing I really liked this heel turn. The Promo showed effort and was well written, nice use of commentary and the * * action thingys lol. And putting me as the fan was ftw too Razz
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

Yo RCP, to start, I don't really get how you just put Angle in a time machine and had him grow all his hair back out of the blue. Now to be fair I haven't been following so maybe you gave a logical explanation like the dude had hair surgery or something, and idk if it's just the hair or if your Angle is actually 10 years younger, so plz explain further.

And as far as your promo goes, it started off on a low note because you mentioned Redemption and not Chavo so I was a little bothered by that. But srsly, I enjoyed the tone the commentary set throughout the promo, and your shots at Wade, Ted, Punk & Jomo were solid. I also like the confidence Angle was showing regarding the match with Punk because in reality Shiggz is gonna Shiggz, and how you switched it up at the end by beating the fan. All in all it was a nice heel turn, even though the reasoning was nothing special, I liked how Angle 'used the fans' to get himself over before turning on them. I do hope you somehow upset Red and take the belt off him, tho. Good luck man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:17 pm

@ Jerry Justice! wrote:
Well tbh I thought it was going to just be another typical on mic heel turn but after continuing I really liked this heel turn. The Promo showed effort and was well written, nice use of commentary and the * * action thingys lol. And putting me as the fan was ftw too Razz

[RCP REVIEW!!!]
Review for the Kendrick promo: To be honest, I've loved your work as Kendrick. The whole approach you've taken with him is really great, and it's almost like you're getting high along with Kendrick plain mischief:. But really, just the overall word choice, and the ability to stay in character so well with Kendrick, really top of the line and I'd rank you in the top 5 of everyone in this league as him. coffee

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Yo RCP, to start, I don't really get how you just put Angle in a time machine and had him grow all his hair back out of the blue. Now to be fair I haven't been following so maybe you gave a logical explanation like the dude had hair surgery or something, and idk if it's just the hair or if your Angle is actually 10 years younger, so plz explain further.

And as far as your promo goes, it started off on a low note because you mentioned Redemption and not Chavo so I was a little bothered by that. But srsly, I enjoyed the tone the commentary set throughout the promo, and your shots at Wade, Ted, Punk & Jomo were solid. I also like the confidence Angle was showing regarding the match with Punk because in reality Shiggz is gonna Shiggz, and how you switched it up at the end by beating the fan. All in all it was a nice heel turn, even though the reasoning was nothing special, I liked how Angle 'used the fans' to get himself over before turning on them. I do hope you somehow upset Red and take the belt off him, tho. Good luck man.
As for the whole Angle having hair thing... Was totally a time machine plain mischief:. loljk, I really didn't explain it Embarassed. I just had him come back and be all "While I was away for one whole week it came back". And thanks for the luck, gonna need it against Red plain mischief:.

As for your promo... Nice commentary. I like how you do the [Action] things really good, and Chavo's whole not cocky, but he's tough like is a pretty good angle to go. Having the part back 2 years ago added a lot to the promo even though most people probably didn't know about that until you put it in. I personally liked this and it was a great opener. And the line about how even if you lose or win, the one sure thing is your music will hit the next week was a great touch as well.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownevanXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownchristian
Evan Bourne vs Christian

- Leave the memories alone

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:25 pm

:rose:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:28 pm

E/T wrote:
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownevan- Leave the memories alone

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Adam wrote:
E/T wrote:
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownevan- Leave the memories alone

okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:13 pm

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Sincara4pimp-a

-Sin Cara comes out from behind the curtain and sprints down the ramp pointing at fans and jumps over the top rope.-

Sin Cara
For those of you who don't know me my name is Sin Cara. And I've been in XWL for almost a month now. Losing to every opponent I've faced. But that's alright as long as I don't lose the support of what I truly care most about, the fans. I come to this business from Mexico with one hope, to put a smile on everyone's face. I don't care if I have to put myself in danger every night to do that, and put myself at risk wrestling the most dangerous in the world, I'll still do it because I love the people here.

I've got kids at home, and a wife too. And they love seeing me out here, competing not just for the weekly paycheck, but for the people, and for the pure love of wrestling all together. I'm not like the men you see here week in and week out ranting and raving about their wins, their losses, their fights with other superstars. I'm going to come out and wrestle for the love of this, for the love of doing what I do. Not to be the best, not to be Number One, not to win any silly gold title. I just want to do this, because this is what I do. And it's a part of how I live and who I am.

-Fans cheer-

Thanks guys it means a lot to me to know that you can appreciate me for who I am, and not dislike me because I'm not like the rest of the people around here. As most of you may have noticed, I rarely come on the mic. And that's because I don't believe in bragging about accomplishments, or telling the world what I'm going to do and then not backing it up. So I prefer to keep to myself, but be sure to keep your eye on me because I'll be as entertaining as I can when I'm performing in the ring.

Let me tell all of you guys a story about how I got into this business. It was a long time ago, and I was a small little luchadore. When my Dad was watching wrestling, so I asked him what it was, and he described it in a way that made me want nothing more than to be a part of it. So I worked for years and years, aspiring to be the greatest I could. But only when I got here did I realize my true reason to being a wrestler. I was never meant to be the greatest, or to compete out of competition, I'm meant to show the spirit of wrestling itself, the very spirit that has young kids watching me as we speak.

I'm successful because to me, success isn't all the trophies you have, it isn't what other's think of you, it's how you achieve what you wanted to. My goal is to entertain the fans here with my ability of high flying that I was gifted at my birth, while others may want to be the best, they'll never be able to achieve it. Setting up false hopes isn't something that's going to help you. I've come so far because I understand not only the ways of winning, but also the ways of losing. While I'm still out here, I just want to mention one thing. Many of you have come to me asking why I don't speak English and walked away with no response. Anyone who has the true gift of intellligence would have realized it wasn't that I didn't want to talk, it's that I didn't feel ready. But now I am ready. And I'm going to be speaking more often now, and you all can count on that!

-Crowd goes wild-

-Cara exits the arena-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:14 pm

BOOM!! CARA PROMO OUT OF NOWHERE!
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm

Cara learning English out of no where??? Again??? Nice to see you doing promos though With no shit hats
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 XwlbreakdownrandyXWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Xwlbreakdownkofi
Randy Orton vs Kofi Kingston

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Following a commercial break, we return to the beginning of a replay from last weeks Alberto Del Rio versus Heath Slater match. Several arm destroying moments are showcased in the reply, Slater's agonizing screams seem to be altered to a more dramatic pitch. The next clip shows Del Rio successfully locking in the cross armbreaker and the footage then changes to a slow motion effect with Slater's tapping out replayed over and over until the video fades out for a second, and then shows Alberto Del Rio backstage watching the replay with a grin of satisfaction on his face.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Ts9id

A second later, the camera pans to the left of him where Josh Matthews is standing beside him with his microphone raised, and Alberto looking down on him awaiting him to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Vtstv

Josh Matthews: Alberto, as we just saw you were successful in your return to the ring last week when you faced Heath Slater on your first night back on Breakdown. I've gotta give it up to you, I had my doubts much like others, but it seems like this move to Breakdown was just what you needed. You said you'd defeat Heath, and you did just that. Can I get your thoughts on that match and your victory?

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 S63Ce

Del Rio's expression seems to have changed, he looks at Josh with a "are you serious" glance then rolls his eyes as he opens his mouth to respond.

Alberto Del Rio: Que dudaban de mí?

Josh obviously doesn't understand what he said, an awkward silence follows with Del Rio suddenly smiling for no apparent reason at all.

Alberto Del Rio: Josh, when I say I'm going to do something, I do it! Heath was nothing more than an example of that. Last week showed that when given a fair opportunity, on a brand that isn't ran by a perra estúpida general manager, that I can do anything!

Josh Matthews: Tonight you'll be competing in your second match here on Breakdown, and your opponent this week will be the The International Sensation, Sin Cara. Can I get your thoughts on how you think tonight's match will go?

He stares at him for a moment, then laughs lightly.

Alberto Del Rio: Josh, let me first ask you a question. What makes you think that was an intelligent question to ask?

Josh Matthews: I...

But he places his finger just a few inches in front of Josh's mouth then shushes him

Alberto Del Rio: Esa era una pregunta retórica

Josh Matthews: What...?

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 TvSrt

Alberto Del Rio: Never mind, back to my match tonight, Sin Cara doesn't pose a threat to me, he can do all the flips he wants, he can bore these fans and myself with all the sappy stories his little heart can muster. But it doesn't make a damn difference, because just like Heath last week, I'm going to dissect his arm in every way possible tonight, and then just like last week, my hand will be raised in victory, while Sin Cara holds his arm in sheer agony!

Josh Matthews: You seem awful confident...

Alberto Del Rio: Confidence has nothing to do with it...Sé que estoy mejor, y pronto todo el mundo sabe eso. But you already knew that!

Josh Matthews: Alright then, let me try to get your thoughts on the current situation in XWL regarding Mick Foley. Countless superstars and Layla have been expressing their dislike for his managerial skills or lack therefor of...Yet last week you praised him? Have you got anything to say on this matter?

Alberto Del Rio: Mick Foley is a legend in this business, he's risked life and limb for this industry, and for those lesser beings that are complaining about his way of running Breakdown, I have just a few simple words for all of you! No tienes idea de lo que un director general es terrible, el gerente general de la mayoría de los horendous no es Mick Foley, es Vickie Guerrero!

Josh Matthews: What about Vickie?

Alberto Del Rio: Are you even listening?

Josh Matthews: I am, I just don't understand.

Alberto Del Rio: Well then join the partido, because you just like everyone hounding Mick Foley, don't understand.

Josh Matthews: Care to elaborate?

Alberto Del Rio: They complain about being mistreated, poorly managed, thrown into an unsafe working enviroment, but they don't know the meaning of any of that! Pero yo, yo sé, lo sé sólo lo que se siente ... Y, no lo hacen.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 YPbBS

Alberto Del Rio: For two months I was treated like nothing but a common animal, my well being ignored, my credibility tarnished! These people think Mick Foley is the problem? Not even....The real problem, the one no one talks about, is Vickie Guerrero! That vile disgusting woman made me into a laughing stock! Esa perra destruyó todo lo que había trabajado tan duro para construir!

An intensity in his eyes is clear, and his tone is at a serious pitch.

Alberto Del Rio: Because of her I am being questioned by people just like you, about everything! I used to roam the XWL locker room with everyone speechless, they knew if they crossed me, that I'd tear their pobre little arm apart...But Vickie, she ruined all of that! I'm facing people like Heath Slater, and Sin Cara, my true talents are ignored because she changed the way everyone saw me! By ignoring my request for a medical consultation, I was thrown to the wolves while not being one hundred percent! That is the example of a true act of poor management. Mick Foley runs this brand with wit and fairness, for anyone to question as such, yet not question Vickie, is an outright abominación.

Josh Matthews: Do you think that riling yourself up like this will pose a problem in your match in just a couple of minutes?

Alberto Del Rio: Riling myself up?

He stares at him with a blank expression for a second, then suddenly a large smile forms on his face, and he raises his hands up showing it off proudly.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 RgbBG

Alberto Del Rio: Does this look like the face of a frustrated man?

Josh Matthews: No, I just thought by the tone of your voice that...

Alberto Del Rio: Well you thought wrong! You asked me a question, and I answered it, nothing more, nothing less, tiene que amigo?

Josh Matthews: I guess...

Del Rio continues to smile as silence follows for the next few seconds.

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 QxuG6

Alberto Del Rio: Now if you'll excuse me, destiny awaits!

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 QWzKr

He chuckles for a moment until the "next" graphic appears on the screen until the footage fades away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011   XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 10/16/2011 - 10/23/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next