Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness   XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 3:32 pm

(Renee Young)
Renee Young here sitting at XWL headquarters with the new Women's Champion, none other than Sister April. April, it's nice to see you again and thank you for agreeing to come here on your break

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Aj

{Sister April}
Dear child, I always enjoy our talks together Renee Young. I'm more than happy to come here

The sincere smile on April's face puts Renee on ease, who was a little tense since the last time April and her were face to face April slapped the taste out of her mouth

(Renee Young)
That's very nice of you. Well, you look great for someone who went through what you did at Roulette! First question, how brutal was that match against Mia Yim? I haven't seen brutality in a match like that in a while

Something in April's eyes change at the mention of the former champ Mia Yim

{Sister April}
Thank you for the compliment, I heal very fast. As for my match against Mia Yim...I wouldn't call what we had a "Match". It was war. I respected Mia and I think apart of her respected me too. However her arrogant nature made me detest her more than I respected her. She must have felt the same also if you saw the way she targeted my back during the beginning of the match. She wasn't just trying to win and retain her title. She was trying to end my career. Once I saw that she wanted to take off the gloves...she sealed her own fate.

A small, sinister like smile crawls across April's face

{Sister April}
It was such a brutal match. I haven't felt pain like that since AJ took on Paige. But where as the pain broke AJ...

April leans closer to Renee, invading her personal space

{Sister April}
...I enjoyed every second of it.

April leans back with that same sick smile on her face. Renee gives April a weary look but continues on none the same

(Renee Young)
You achieved what you set out to do. And that was win the Women's Championship. Someone you have taken a bit of an interest in, Natalya, has stated more than once that while what you're doing is noble that people can't be scared into change. Do you feel like you winning the title has proven her wrong

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness B9IvTt5IcAAGV_D

April's face goes blank once Natalya is brought up. A mix of emotions swim around in April's eyes. Finally April smiles a small smile

{Sister April}
My dear Nattie. I really do adore that women. Nattie has her way about doing things. She wants to believe in the best in everyone. She wants to prove that all it takes is hard work and a cheerful attitude to get what you want. She truly is a true role model for the Women's division. And that's what I like most about her. Because regardless of what people think, I want to believe that too. I want to believe that this division, no, this world doesn't need someone like me! But truth is, all it is is wishful thinking. The cute innocent Bayley...I beat him. And no one has heard from her for months. I took a wannabe rebel, Paige, and I laid her out in the middle of the ring. No one has seen her since. Even Natalya. I wanted her to defeat me every time we've faced off!

April's emotions overcome her and she has to catch her breath for a while

{Sister April}
But...she hasn't. She CAN'T. Twice I've beat her one on one and she failed to defeat me in the triple threat with Paige. Because she puts all her stock into looking towards a better future. While me? I look towards reality. And fear is reality. You find someone to be with because you're AFRAID to be alone. You get married because you're AFRAID of your partner leaving one day. You have kids because you're AFRAID of leaving nothing behind when you die. You go to the doctor because you're AFRAID of death. And you're AFRAID of death because you fear there being nothing after life. Fear runs your life. It shapes us. It herds us like sheep. But not me...Because I control fear. I bend it to my will and I spread it around to expose all the false heroes in this world. Natalya might want to deny what I say. But I PROVE what I say. And this title is 100% proof.

April smiles with almost a sad look in her eye

(Renee Young)
April...it's very obvious that you now have a target on your back. Asuka was the first but surely won't be the last. Is there anything you want to say to the women who will be coming after your title.

{Sister April}
Some would say in this situation that "The hunter becomes the hunted"

April laughs a cold, humorless laugh

{Sister April}
But what this really means Renee...is that the hunter has a lot more prey to play with. Now, I don't have to chase anyone. No no no...they will come to ME. They will come to me and I will RIP THEM TO SHREDS!

The sudden outburst makes Renee jumps

{Sister April}
Nattie, Sasha, Paige, Eva, and even Asuka...if you want my title...

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness B9IvT2wIgAAiU7l

{Sister April}
...Come take it from me.

April traces her finger around her title before slapping it over her shoulder and getting up

{Sister April}
I think we're done here

Renee reaches out and grabs April's wrist quickly. The tone shifts quickly. Renee quickly lets go and April turns slowly back towards Renee

(Renee Young)
I didn't m-mean to! I just...April...no one has seen Mia since you pinned her. The medics went to the parking lot to help her once you won but she was nowhere to be found. April...where is Mia

April's face remains neutral as she stares Renee in the eyes

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Maxresdefault

{Sister April}
She's in the darkness now
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness   XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:35 pm

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Tumblr_nv5ozhDjU41u1ljrzo1_500
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness   XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 5:47 pm

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Giphy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness   XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 12:12 am

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Tumblr_o2iepr1RI61rquw9uo3_250

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Tumblr_o34vbpzPK91rquw9uo1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness   XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: The Start of Sister April's Reign of Darkness
Page 1 of 1