Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011

Go down 
+5
P.R Son
Bang
TheKrzyOne
Sable
TheFilthParade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Breakd

Live From - Worcester, MA
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 BreakdownmasonryanXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsantino
Mason Ryan vs Santino

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownlesnarXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownheath
Brock Lesnar vs Heath Slater

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownvelvetXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownangelina
Velvet Sky vs Angelina Love

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 BreakdownsincaraXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsuicide
Sin Cara vs Suicide

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownluckyXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndolph
Lucky Cannon vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 BreakdownkurtangleXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsting
Kurt Angle vs Sting

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownmaryse
Kaitlyn vs Maryse

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownkevinXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrandys
Kevin Nash vs Randy Savage

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownlayelXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkelly
Layla vs Kelly Kelly

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 BreakdownjeffhXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownjohn
Jeff hardy vs John Morrison

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 BreakdowndesmondwolfeXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Breakdowndaniels
Desmond Wolfe vs Daniels

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdowndanielXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownchrishero
Daniel Bryan vs Chris Hero

Normal Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 MYUdc
Evan Bourne and Batista vs MVP and Tyson Kidd

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:20 pm

I only reviewed the layla maryse pretty much for layla, the rest was just saying how i enjoyed joint promoing with david, so yea. :/ but I do appreciate any reviews on my promos being as i cant review them myself Razz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownlayelXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkelly
Layla vs Kelly Kelly

__

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

__

The bell sounds and Layla's theme plays through the P.A speakers and instantly the fans show their dislike for her victory with loud boos.

King: Woo hoo! Another victory for Breakdown's flawless one.

JR: I must admit King, she's really making a mark in this division. She's encountering all kinds of obstacles and she's just tearing through them all and further proving why she's in the possession of a Divas Championship contract that she can cash in anytime she chooses.

King: You know I used to be like so many others, I thought Layla wasn't anything special, that she was nothing more than a side kick, but I tell JR, this woman is the real deal and she shows us that every week.

The referee raises Layla's hand in victory and she smugly smiles then pulls her arm away from the official and exits the ring. She walks past the commentators, then approaches Justin Roberts and throws her palm of her hand outward demanding his microphone. He starts to hand it to her but she forcefully snatches it away from him apparently taking longer than she'd like to wait to follow her request. She then struts back over to the ring steps grabbing her briefcase off the announcer's table along the way and walks up the steps casually to get into the ring.

King: We're going to get to hear from her, JR!!

JR: I'm not a betting man but if I was I'd bet she's going to brag about her victory just now.

King: Well wouldn't you? She's on a rise that cannot be halted in any shape or form and that's certainly something to brag about!

Layla starts to raise the microphone up, but her eye catches Kelly Kelly trying to get up and she stops, then charges over to her punting her right in the ribs causing her scream out in pain and roll under the bottom rope and she finally falls to the floor while the referee rushes to her aid. The Miss Money In The Bank then smirks and raises the microphone up again with a huge "Layla sucks" chant as loud as can be.

Layla: Oh no no, you must have me mistaken for Kelly Kelly, you know, the woman I just picked apart more than Thanksgiving turkey! Kelly sucks in every way possible, and that's a fact! I proved that last week when I pinned her for the one, two, three! But management didn't think that was enough, my victory was still questioned, so they booked us one on one, did they honestly expect the result to be any different?

JR: Awful confident isn't she?

King: Well she did backed up her words by defeating her two straight weeks in a row.

Layla: See that annoys me more than anything, because yet again I have no competition, I face divas like Kelly Kelly and simply get bored... They thought I couldn't beat her, even though I just did last week...So I went ahead with the match, I had a new attire to debut after the rest of mine were burned by some "unknown" person. Yet just as you all saw, I destroyed her, she couldn't keep up with someone like me and victory was as easy as insulting all of you people. I mean you really do make it easy, like you in the front row, when you have that many chins, you've eaten way too many Ho Hos. But back to the situation at hand, because of divas like Kelly Kelly, the real wrestlers like myself have to work that much harder, so when you fans want to boo me, you just further cement the idea in my head that you're nothing to care about. You don't care about us! You don't care about what we want to do, you just sit there in your seats stuffing your faces with all of those fatty overpriced things that the concession stands can easily sell to you idiots. You wanna know why I don't give a damn if you boo me? It's because of incidents like this, I tell the god's honest truth, and you boo me! But someone that spits in the face of women that paved this business, you all cheer your heads off just because she's "hot" I mean the perception of talent is being ruined because of all of you! Kelly screams as if she's dying every moment in this ring, and that's even when nobody is touching her!

She scoffs

Layla: How you can find that little ring rat "hot" is beyond me. Did ya not hear me last week when Maryse and I were interviewed? I'll say it again because I know you've got ear wax caked in your ears because you're too lazy to use a damn Q-tip. So listen up and listen well, I said that Eve was as sloppy in the ring, as Kelly Kelly is outside of it. Does that not click in your head that maybe she's not something you should cheer for? Then again most of this crowd is filled with obese virgins that get excited when Kelly pulls her little shorts up and shoves her ass into other women's faces. Does that please you perverts? You know the internet is a wonderful thing, use it! Or...Better yet, go to the freaking gym once in a while, and maybe you won't repulse the opposite sex in every way.

Loud roars of boos follow at her last comment and she just rolls her eyes.

Layla: See yet again you boo me, is honesty no longer the best policy? Are we simply supposed to walk around on egg shells afraid to speak our minds? The fact that myself and many others are abused verbally by you people for saying the truth is pathetic! Do you know what kind of example that sets for women and men? Come out here and kiss ass, and you get cheered and respected for what you can do, but say one little honest thing and you're hated for life and called talent-less!

Layla: That's why I don't need you people, I don't need to hear you cheer me, I don't need the fan mail to tell me I'm so talented, because this briefcase right here says it all and so much more! My actions in this ring show just why I belong in this company. So please be my guests, boo me, jeer me, say I suck, because at the end of the day I have NOTHING to prove to not a single one of you.

JR: Well she's definetely not winning over these fans with her "honesty"

King: It's their loss then, Layla is a future Divas Champion here and they need to show respect for her instead of boo'ing her like this.

Layla looks at her briefcase then smirks as she places it back down on the mat.

Layla: Real talk!

She throws her hand up as if she were in court swearing on a bible.

Layla: Not one diva in this company can hold a candle to me, I'm in a league of my own, and when I dismantle divas like I did to Kelly tonight, that's just furthering what I already know. Becoming Divas Champion isn't a matter of if, it's a when, I've got a title shot right here in this briefcase any time I choose, and only I know when that moment will be. So to AJ Lee, and any other champion hopeful, have fun passing that belt around like a game of hot potato, because when that belt finally gets in my hands, it's never leaving them!

She drops her microphone, grabs her briefcase by the handle then runs her free hand through her hair fixing it before she exits the ring with the fans still roaring in disapproval.

JR: She certainly is very sure of herself, and even more so regarding becoming Divas Champion.

King: She's defeated so many women in this company as of late, and she's beaten countless former champions. She's overcome the odds of a career ending injury, and after finally recovering she's showing us just why she's simply flawless.

JR: Maybe so maybe so, she did end Angelina Love's undefeated streak two weeks ago, so perhaps Layla isn't just all talk.

King: I don't know when she's going to cash that briefcase in, but one things for sure that when she does, we're going to have a new Divas Champion!

JR: Anyways folks we've got to cut away to a commercial break, so please get a refreshment from the kitchen, pop some popcorn, and hurry back to your seats because Breakdown continues after the break!

The cameras show Layla strutting up the ramp as confident as can be before we fade away to a commercial break!

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdownkevinXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrandys
Kevin Nash vs Randy Savage

I experienced some audio problems for some reason when recording but, here it is none the less. Glad to fill in and help ya out Bang
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 am

Randy Savage celebrates in the ring as we cut to a Hype up video for The Animal and Breakdown's Tag Team Main Event!

We go to a short commercial break which includes Lucky Cannon's latest episode of "Are You Feeling Lucky"

{Cannon}
Welcome ladies and gentleman to the Luckiest Youtube Show on the Internet. Here to introduce me is Ricardo's friend; Pablo. He's a professional soccer, or futbol as they call it, commentator for Mexico's team.. you know he's one of the guys who yells "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. *Cannon takes a deep breath* oooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllll!...So, I'm your host...

{Pablo}
LUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY CAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!

{Cannon}
Aka. Da-lish, aka Mr. Steal Your Girl, aka The only man in the Elimination Chamber worthy of being the Future Intercontinental Champion and the man who should be the future of this industry... but it looks like that may never happen! I was scheduled to have an interview with Scott Stanford tonight on Breakdown, but XWL Management decided to skip it and instead give Sin Cara and Suicide an in-ring segment! Are you kidding me! XWL Management thinks that the fans would rather listen to a Spiderman and the blue Power Ranger over me?!?! I know that I've been overlooked but this is ridiculous! I've been busting my ass in the ring, and enterta-..well at least I thought I was entertaining the fans on the mic.. but I guess that Mick Foley doesn't think so. Apparently you need to dress up like it's Halloween and jump around the ring like a fool to get noticed! I bet that Cara and Suicide are going to disappoint the XWL fans with their lack of... well lack of everything I posses! I'll prove everyone wrong at the Elimination Chamber! If my voice can't be heard during Breakdown then it sure as hell will be heard over Youtube! But in order for that to happen I need one thing.... Ratings! So I decided to bring in a special guest to interview to help this show become the Number One show on the internet ... I tried getting John Cena but he said that it would be a "waste of his time" so without further ado, let me introduce to you... Tyson Kidd!

Tyson Kidd walks into frame and wonders why he's here, looking around the room before noticing Cannon and the camera.

{Tyson}
Er...hey, Lucky. Nice show you got here...I guess.

{Cannon}
Well thanks... I guess... Soon it will be the most talked about show on the internet! You just wait, the XWL will have no choice but to notice me then!! But anyways, I have a few questions I've been dying to ask you.. What are your thoughts on the fact that after Team Perfection Evan Bourne went on to become a multi-time champion, and you.. well... not so much...?

{Tyson}
Well I...hey, wait. What are you trying to say? He attacked me after I BEAT him in a match, fair and square, it's not my fault he's more of a primadonna than Michelle is. Oh, by the way, I did watch your show a couple of times, including last week, and uh...I think you said something about me, do you wanna remind me what that was?

Tyson stares at him with a condescending look.

{Cannon}
Hey, hey, hey. Don't get me wrong man, Evan has been more successful since you two split, I'm just stating the facts. But that doesn't mean that I think that he's better than you, because I don't. I mean suurrre he's able to flip around the ring and go all "Air Bourne", but so can any high school cheerleader. I believe that it takes true talent to have the technical skills that you posses. I said it last week, and I have no problem saying it again.. I respect you. Hell, I think that you're one of the best in the XWL when it comes to wrestling... but the fans fail to see it... That brings me onto my next question... What's your thoughts on the XWL fans?

{Tyson}
FINALLY, someone else gets it! Someone else gives me the respect I've EARNED, and you get what's wrong with the fans. They love Evan, for what? Because he's no different to them, he's that one loser that struck it big and suddenly everyone's behind him. You noticed something? It's a theory of mine. When small guys are the underdogs, like me, Rey Mysterio, stuff like that, everyone's cool with it, but the moment we start tasting success, we're booed. I've torn through Redemption, I'm a hated wrestler. Evan won the world title, everyone hated him. He loses it and starts losing some more over the weeks, and suddenly, everyone loves him again. Sometimes, I feel kind of sorry for the guy, he believes the fans actually care about him, weird delusions, but then I remebmer how much I want to kick his face in and that goes away. My thoughts on the XWL fans...they're a bunch of idiots, and I hate to steal Jericho's line here, but....they're hypocrites, completely. Hey, how about I ask you a question? Who's gonna win in the main event tonight?

{Cannon}
I think.. no, I know that the true talent of Team Perfection will show tonight, I know that the true brains behind M.V.P and Batista's alliance will come out victorious.. That's right, I know that yourself and M.V.P. will come out the victors of tonight's main event, and I hope that it's because Evan taps to the Sharpshooter and realizes that all those undeserving titles he has can't compare to true talent... that is, if the main event actually happens this week!.. Now you're probably wondering what that means.. well let's watch a replay of a segment during last week's episode of Breakdown..

*Tyson and Cannon turn the closest television set as we see Mick Foley's face appear on it.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 QJmTM
[Mick Foley]
So, as you people just saw Wade Barrett is refusing to compete in the main event tonight. And, I'm not willing to stand by and watch my main event be changed at the hands of Wade Barrett. The match tonight will NOT be a handicap match.Instead, a one on one match will take place. Randy Orton will take on another participant from the Elimination Chamber.. I couldn't decide just who, So I picked his opponent and Random and that man.. is Desmond Wolfe. I feel that a one on one match is the best option in this situation, It wouldn't be right putting Randy Orton in a handicap match just two week after a brutal Hell in a cell, and one week after a brutal title defense against Wade Barrett. But, Orton demanded he still had a match tonight so I gave the chance for Desmond to prove himself, just weeks before he steps inside The elimination Chamber he gets a chance against a still not 100% Randy Orton. I offered Randy the night off, but he refused and still wanted a match tonight. So there you've got it, tonight's new main event is Desmond Wolfe vs Randy Orton!

*The camera cuts from the replay back to Cannon*

{Cannon}
Can you believe that! I mean, sure I was being used to further heighten Orton and Barrett's "Road to the Elimination Chamber", but even so, this was my chance to shine, to prove everyone wrong by coming out the victor of the Main Event... But nooooo, according to Mick "It wouldn't be right putting Randy Orton in a handicap match".. Who cares what's fair for Lucky Cannon, Mick didn't say that it wouldn't be right putting Randy and Lucky in a handicap match, did he! If the match was supposed to be Myself, Slater, and Wade against Orton, Wolfe, and Daniels, and Wade walked out on myself and Slater Mick would have no problem letting the match continue as a handicap. But god forbid that Orton has to compete in an unfair match! Last week I didn't get to compete, and this week Mick said to me backstage.. and I quote "I know that you that you didn't have a match last week, and wanted to give you one tonight. Dolph Ziggler was supposed to face Kofi Kingston but he got hurt, so I guess you can face him"...I'm sick of being booked as an afterthought while the other competitors in the Elimination Chamber are the first to be booked! I want a match that has meaning behind it.. That's why next week I'm going to demand that I face Evan Bourne, I want to help you prove that Evan is as talented as Mark Henry is intelligent... How do you feel about myself taking on Evan in a one on one?

{Tyson}
Hey, there's no need to insult Mark Henry that way. If you wanna face Evan, that's cool with me because not only do you get a win, which you deserve, by the way, but you get to expose him again. He keeps descending into the little pool of losing streak again, and that's something we all love to see. And trust me, I see what you mean. I've been screwed over in terms of a title picture. Back on Redemption, I did everything for these people, I pandered to them to keep them cheering, and I was winning month in month out. Who do they pick to face Justin Gabriel? The Miz. Now clearly, no matter who they picked, it was going to be a new champion, because...you know...it's Justin Gabriel, but what I don't get is why they booed the guy they voted in. Then I got it, because they didn't have a choice. He forced them to look him in the eye every week, he showed everyone how stupid they were, and how you should look out for numero uno. The year before, I'm screwed over by Evan because he couldn't take that I was better than the world champion, him. I should've faced him for his title after I beat him. I should be a multi-time world champion by now, and still be the one on the throne of this company. I get exactly what you mean, Lucky, it's all about the golden boys, right?

{Cannon}
Hey, there's no reason to insult Justin Gabriel that way. And I couldn't have put it any better myself, it is all about the golden boys! Week after week all I've heard about is whether Randy or Wade will win the Elimination Chamber, and I'm sick of it! Randy needs to realize that the biggest threat to his title is not Wade, but me! Unlike Wade I will be competing, and winning, matches going into the Elimination Chamber. I can't wait and see the look on Randy's face when I walk out the new Intercontinental Champion. And sure the crowd will boo as loud as they can even though the title going around my waist will be the best thing to happen to this business in a long time.. Other than you wiping the floor with Evan of course! But like I was saying, these fans don't know what's good for them. They didn't know back in Digital Decision when they voted in The Miz over you, and they don't know now... If you ever do face Randy before the Elimination Chamber, do me a favor and put him in the most painful Sharpshooter of his life! And then when I win the I.C. title we could give these people a match worth watching.. Tyson Kidd vs. Lucky Cannon!.. That is unless Mick sees you for what you truly should be.. A World Title Contender.. What title, if any, do you have your sights set on.. that is once you dispose of Evan?

{Tyson}
Any one of them. Unlike Mick seems to think, I'm a pretty humble guy. I'm ok with getting a shot at any title, if I ever got another opportunity. Once I've broken Evan in half with the Sharpshooter, which I will do, maybe I'll face you for your Intercontinental Championship and we will make the match none of these people want to see, they don't deserve to see, but if they did, they'd realise what they're missing out on. I hope Mick Foley isn't too much of a wreck right now after Jericho, a man that actually inspired me quite a lot, made him tap out to realise that I should be one of the guys in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber. Ted Dibiase buries the Undertaker, congratulations. Even Randy Orton and Kane have dumped the Undertaker into caskets or graves, it's nothing special. That, combined with some weird obsession over a board game gets him a title shot? I really wonder what happened to this company when I took a break sometimes. Jericho, Punk, and...well, Gabriel, I guess, are the only guys in the Elimination Chamber who deserve to be there. I'm sick of the Rock thinking he can hog the limelight from the young guys and stay relevant. I'm glad he's #1 in the Elimination Chamber, because not only will CM Punk prove him to be a paper champion, but it'll show what us WRESTLERS deserve. I hope Rock gets his nose smashed all the way through the back of his head before another man even enters. Tell you what, Lucky, I'll tell you what, I hope you're in there with Randy Orton to start. You'll show him and his status to be nothing but fake, and then he'll need to make his features fake once you're done with him, I hope!

{Cannon}
You see Tyson, that is why I respect you. Not only are you a talented wrestler, you also know how to tell it how it is. Unlike the Rock you don't have to make immature jokes at the expense of others to make yourself feel like your better than them. You know you're better. And like you, believe it or not, I am humble.. Sure I have a hard time showing it underneath the cocky attitude I put out, but the reality is.. I know that I'm not the best... yet.. I know that wrestlers such as yourself, Punk, Jericho, and.. well Gabriel, I guess, are capable of thing that I'm not, both in the ring and on the mic. But I spend each and every waking moment watching reruns of greats such as yourself to try and learn. Because I know that in order to be the best, you need to learn from the best. These fans, Mick, Evan, among others fail to admit it, but you are one of the best.. Do you have any tips or pointers for a rookie such as myself?

{Tyson}
Well, obviously the easiest one is just get into a "Best of Seven" series with Evan Bourne, your win/loss record will just shoot through the roof, you know? And people should respect me, I mean why not? You've earnt yourself respect the same way I did. Winning matches. You're in the Intercontinental Championship Chamber, obviously you've proven yourself. When I'm done with Evan, I should get my opportunity. As the Intercontinental Champion, if that doesn't happen with me, it'll start happening to others and I think you should write a formal complaint about that were it to happen, obviously they'll ignore me. You can be the best, frankly I don't know if I have to continue, but Bourne's gonna be just the start of this if I do. This continues, every golden boy on the roster, I'm gonna stretch them with the Sharpshooter again, and again, and again, and once all the "top superstars" have tapped out to me, Mick and Vickie are going to HAVE to listen to me. Unfortunately for Evan, Unfortunately for Mama and Papa Bourne, and Unfortunately for Michelle, I'm snapping him in two first.

{Cannon}
And I would pay to see that!.. Just like I would pay to see you take on another Submission Specialist such as say... Daniel Bryan. Some people have said that he's the most underrated wrestler in XWL history. Do you agree with this? And if you were to step in the ring with The American Dragon, who do you think would win? Sharpshooter vs. Labell Lock? Tyson vs. Bryan?

{Tyson}
I'd actually really like a match with Daniel Bryan. I mean, yeah, The American Dragon, why not? I'm the best Canada has to offer, he's, from what I hear, the best technical wrestler you guys have got. I've seen what the Lebell Lock can do to guys, but there's being a different story, I'm a whole different book, in a different library, in a different country. I wouldn't even let Daniel get close to synching in that submission before I've countered him and HE'S tapping out. The Sharpshooter is one of the few moves that made Stone Cold Steve Austin lose a submission match, and I've seen him tap out to a Crossface Headlock before, but only when Jericho's been helping. So, while I'M using the move that made the baddest SOB in the business famous, he's using the one that needed the assist. Although it'd be a great match, I think that tells you how it would go.

{Cannon}
I remember watching Stone Cold lose to the Sharpshooter, what a match that was, and what a move that is! But do you really think that you're Sharpshooter is as deadly as Bret "The Hitman" Hart's?

{Tyson}
IS it? Look at the guys who I've made tap out time and time again. If anything, I'm BETTER than Bret, I'll prove it every single week when I go out there and use his move even better than he could, better than Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart could, and especially better than David Hart Smith could. I proved that when I beat him with it in four minutes! Evan took an hour just to lose to Desmond Wolfe.

Tyson finishes speaking and looks back because he hears something. Cannon turns and we see Pablo the soccer announcer walk back into the room.

{Cannon}
Well, I sure wish that I was able to make my opponents tap like you are able to.. you know what... Do you think you could teach me a move or two? Here you can demonstrate on Pablo!

Cannon eagerly shoves Pablo towards Tyson

{Pablo}
Que?

{Tyson}
Erm...won't I get done for assault? That's Evan's style man...not mine.

{Cannon}
Fair enough.. Well then here's the million dollar question.. What do you like better? Fruity Pebbles or Lucky Charms?

{Tyson}
Lucky Charms are good and all, I guess....but come on man, Fruity Pebbles kick major ass. You know that, you can't bet against the Pebbles.

{Cannon}
Well I said it last week and I'll say it again... Be Lucky, not Fruity! I mean how can you say no to this!

Cannon holds up a box of his custom Lucky Charms

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-20at14325PM

{Cannon}
.. Anyways, I'm going to put you on the spot with this next question... Less than two months ago Zack Ryder bragged to the live XWL Audience how he is the Internet Champion, and how his youtube show has thousands of subscriptions. So I went on Youtube and searched his show and guess what I found? Nothing! Not one XWL related show at all! All I found were shows based on his past endeavors! So I decided to make "Are You Feeling Lucky" so that these XWL Fans can have an Internet Champion worth talking about! But Zack Ryder refused to have a match for the title, hell, he even refused to do any interviews or in ring segments with me, or at all for that matter! Zack Ryder is a phony, and I deserve that title! Don't you agree Tyson?

Tyson's been having a conversation with a female staff member the entire time and Lucky hasn't noticed. Tyson turns around to the question and the spot he's suddenly in.

{Tyson}
Er...yeah! Of course, Lucky!

{Cannon}
Thank You! I knew that you would agree! But like I was saying, if Zack Ryder doesn't..

The female staff member who we can see is one of the Bella Twins, whispers something in Tyson's ear, grabs his hand, and leads him out the door.

{Cannon}
Erhmm.. Okay then! Glad we could have this talk Tyson! Good luck agai..

The door closes behind Tyson

{Cannon}
... Well.. that's all the time we have! Be sure to subscribe to my channel and tune in next time!...

Cannon quickly gets up and runs out the door

{Cannon}
Wait up man! You gotta get your friend to introduce me to her sister!!

Breakdown returns and we see a video package for The One Man Rock Band, Heath Slater, followed by a video package for his match against Lucky Cannon's associate; The Next Big Thing, Brock Lesnar!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 XwlbreakdowndanielXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownchrishero
Daniel Bryan vs Chris Hero

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 pm

A review on the Cannon/Tyson promo would be appreciated. tbh idk whether or not I'm doing well as Cannon and would love truthful (idc if you say I suck as him I'd rather u say that then lie to make me happy tbh) feedback.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Jerry wrote:
A review on the Cannon/Tyson promo would be appreciated. tbh idk whether or not I'm doing well as Cannon and would love truthful (idc if you say I suck as him I'd rather u say that then lie to make me happy tbh) feedback.

it sucks plain mischief: jk, haven't read it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 am

Vice wrote:
Jerry wrote:

it sucks plain mischief: jk, haven't read it

lol glad to know that my promos aren't being read Sad
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:37 am

A recap of what transpired between Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd last week is replayed for the live audience upon returning from a commercial break. Evan's huge Ariel leap onto Kidd is replayed in slow motion, then it cuts to the moment that Bourne chucked Tyson Kidd into the St. Louis crowd! A new view of Kidd being passed through the audience like yesterday's trash follows until he's thrown to the floor by the last group of fans and security quickly get him out of dodge of the situation. The footage concludes with Evan taking a leap of faith and jumping into the crowd himself feeling the love and support of his hometown fans. The video fades away, we then switch backstage to the superstar's locker room where Josh Matthews is standing by next to Evan Bourne!

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Ig3F8

Josh Matthews: I'll skip the usual introduction, because my guest at this time needs no introduction, he's quite possibly the most accomplished superstar here and he's not even into his thirties! Evan Bourne, a man everyone knows, but as of late seems to be an entirely new person. First off Evan, I know performing in front of your hometown last week had to be such an adrenaline rush, you came up victorious by defeating your former partner, Dolph Ziggler...But you didn't stop there did you?

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 0kmfz

Evan Bourne: What can I say...I got a little antsy backstage.

Josh Matthews: Antsy is one word for it, you came out like a soaring missile and took to the ring immediately going on the attack on your year in the making rival. It seemed as if St. Louis was about to be treated to a second showing of AirBourne, but Tyson Kidd rolled out of the ring seemingly getting out of dodge. But then you stunned everyone backstage, and inside the arena by saying the hell with it and diving off anyways and took Tyson Kidd down with an amazing showing of high risk flight.

Evan Bourne: But I didn't stop there, did I?

Evan smirks as Josh cracks a smile

Josh Matthews: You sure didn't, as the fans cheered in excitement, you grabbed Tyson by his trunks and threw him into the crowd! What amazed me the most is how it was like an assembly line. They passed your rival through the crowd until they seemingly gave him the boot out of St. Louis with a hard thud to the floor. Many are wondering why you did this, but I think it's obvious why you did, but I'll ask you anyways, was there a motive behind throwing him into the crowd?

Evan Bourne: Honestly no, I mean it was funny wasn't it? Just seeing the look on his face as he was helplessly passed around like a collection plate at church was the highlight of my night. It's not like I knew they'd throw poor Tyson to the floor, it was just a freak accident. But hey ol Tyson can't hold a grudge for long right? Oh wait...He's still upset about me taking him out last year...Yeah he's gonna bitch isn't he?

Josh Matthews: Who really knows, Tyson has been as unpredictable as can be as of late. He turned his back on all of the fans, he's got a new attitude, one similar to what you had in fact, and now he's going on a mission or so he said earlier tonight by taking out XWL's "golden boys" and you're apparently first on his list.

Evan Bourne: There's just one flaw with that though, Josh.

Josh Matthews: What's that?

Evan Bourne: When have I ever been classed as a "golden boy" I mean sure I've done this, I've done that, you name it, I've done it, but I've never been that guy...In fact hard to be a golden boy when management was pretty much against everything you did. I think I may have knocked a few screws loose last year and now he's forever confused, he's got me mistaken for this management loved, fan supported, "good guy" when really I've been a prick most of my career here.

Josh Matthews: Which brings up another question, why the sudden change? You've explained it before but it just seems so odd still to see you actually smiling.

Evan Bourne: Anyone can be a dick, it's really simple, care about no one but yourself, get a girlfriend that EVERYBODY wants, and show no respect to anyone. I've already said it was a mistake, the frustration of not getting opportunities in past promotions just ate away at me...I guess I didn't want the same happening here, this was supposed to be my new beginning, a chance to start fresh, and it all was starting to resemble what I hated...Not being utilized for what I can do, not getting a chance when others who don't compare to me did. I guess Tyson and I are a lot alike in that sense, we both turned our back on the fans that supported us because we thought they were the problem. But they aren't the problem, we are. I may not like Tyson, but he doesn't wanna go down the road I traveled for so long, it wasn't pretty, it wasn't fun, and I definitely didn't win over anybody with how I acted. It may seem like the best option at the time, but having all those accomplishments, and nobody to share it with, it's just not the same. You can be this, you can be that, but at the end of the day, if the sight of you just causes everyone's skin to crawl, that's just not worth it.

Josh Matthews: So would you say this little rivalry between yourself and Tyson perhaps could be your way of showing him it's not too late to turn back and handle things better than he has with his melt down?

Evan Bourne: Sure that would be nice in a fairy tale, but we both know that's not going to happen. He'll just have to see it for himself when he looks back on his career and wonders why no one gives a damn when he finally makes it big.

Josh Matthews: I don't know if you've seen Lucky Cannon's youtube show in full, but he challenged you to a match next week, he said and I quote, I'm tired of being an afterthought...Mick Foley wasn't available for a comment on this challenge, so I'll ask you yourself, would you like to face Lucky next week?

Evan Bourne: ...Who? I'm kidding! I don't wanna piss off another guy by pretending I don't know who he is...Well I do but I don't want him to spend another week devoting his entire "show" to little ol' me. I don't have any plans for next week...So I guess I can make Lucky Cannon's lifelong dream come true! He can have a match on Breakdown that actually matters!

Josh Matthews: Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen, next week Evan Bourne goes one on one with Lucky Cannon. Now moving on, before next week's match with Lucky you've got another match to focus on. Because you're in tonight's main-event and you're teaming up with a man you've faced a good bit in the past couple of months, but you two seemed to have become fan favorites around the same time and now Mick Foley has paired you two up tonight to face both of your rivals, MVP & Tyson Kidd. We know you've got a fair bit of history with MVP, so how do you feel about tonight's match, and teaming up with Mr. Money In The Bank, Batista?

Evan Bourne: I think that's the beauty of this business, one month you're enemies with somebody, and the next you're partners! The wrestling industry constantly changes and tonight's match is a huge example of that. Last year around this time the teams would've been MVP & Tyson Kidd against Evan Bourne and ....Oh wait he didn't have a job here last year....Point being I'm actually excited for it. It's been a while since I've really been able to feel the rush of having to rely somebody and them rely on me. A tag-team match can end in a lot ways, thankfully I don't think Batista will turn on me tonight, so we can rule out that ending. But I look forward to tonight's match, Batista and I tore it up one on one several times now, so just imagine us a cohesive unit! We could even be XWL's newest tag-team! We could challenge Sin Cara and Suicide to a tag-team match to become the unofficial XWL tag-team champions! We then could name ourselves The Air Animals and wear this awesome face paint! Maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, and I'm obviously not serious....Unless Batista would want to form Air Animals...No? Who really knows, by this time next month we could very well have tag-titles and Batista and I could very well win them...Or we could win tonight, never team again, leave the memories, yada yada yada.

Josh Matthews: Air Animals huh?

Evan Bourne: Yeah...Best I could come up with in three seconds.

Josh Matthews: Not bad then, I couldn't really picture you in face paint though...

Evan Bourne: Be honest Josh, did you picture me as World Heavyweight Champion when I first joined XWL?

Josh Matthews: Touche', well I've kept you long enough, I know you've got some preparations and perhaps a game plan with Batista to work out before your match, so have you got anything else to say?

Evan Bourne: Well now that you mention it...Eye For An Eye is coming up in two weeks, I myself haven't got a match yet, neither does Tyson Kidd...So I'm going to lay out a little challenge, Tyson you want a chance at revenge for me kicking your ass last year, and last week, and later tonight, right? I'll just pretend you're nodding at the screen like an idiot, so I propose we face in two weeks! You can accept, you can decline, but really if you decline that'll just make you look like a...Well you get the picture I'm painting here, so I expect an answer, I expect a yes, and that's that!

He grins then gives Josh a deuces salute before walking away and we fade out to an advertisement hyping the Divas Championship mach at Eye For An Eye between challenger Natalya and champion, AJ Lee.

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 TZHSyXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 VtiZC

Btw Gaz I made that picture before you brought up the rape face so I'll try to get ya a new one in time for PPV mischief

So yeah hope this promo doesn't suck, I kinda like it though so if no one else does well then they can suck it

Evan grin

Last edited by E/T on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:35 am

Lucky Cannon/Tyson Promo

First off this is one long ass commercial break troll

I like your beginning paragraph hyping up the Elimination chamber, and blaming management for not appearing on Breakdown lol.

As the interview with Tyson begins I immediately think that you didn't really read last week's interview that Bourne did okay

You bring up team perfection, which would've been good...But you say that Tyson was my partner when he wasn't and that's not how all this began at all last year. We even did a promo explaining how it all began a few weeks ago

okay

So we'll skip that bit since you just got confused, happens to the best of us Razz

So Tyson brings up how Evan is cheered because he's a loser like all of the fans, yet when he had success and the World title he was boo'd nice little idea right there to bring that up. Was a nice theory as you called it.

Even more "Team Perfection" stuff is brought up, I try to move on from it and you pull me back in, damn you lol

Anyways nice little heel response from Lucky showing a sort of alignment with Tyson hoping Evan taps out in the main-event. But then I lol'd when you had him say "that is, if the main event actually happens this week!" Loved that lol.

The promo then gets even better by bringing up exactly what Foley said and picking it apart to perfection. Mentioning how he said it'd be unfair to Orton, but never mentioned you was just a great way to take this and it was the perfect rant, and even more proof of you not being taken seriously. You then lay out the challenge saying you're tired of being booked as an afterthought and demand a match with Evan Bourne next week Surprised

Tyson's response then flowed perfectly, by insulting Evan yet again then going on a rant about what happened regarding the United States title voting, and like a true heel he won't shut up about it, but that's not a bad thing, it's a good thing mischief

I like that immediately after that in Lucky's response the gears shift back to the I.C chamber and Lucky keeps mentioning it's not all about Wade and Orton and you guys really did bounce off each other's replies greatly. You were in agreement to an extent and the gimmicks just blended well.

Tyson later brings up that Evan is just the beginning, that he plans to take it to all of XWL's "golden boys" and it's a really good idea and should be interesting if Tyson does keep up his words in the coming months.

Interesting turn by bringing up Daniel Bryan and a potential sharpshooter versus Lebell lock. Then you get into a discussion about if Tyson's sharpshooter is as deadly as Bret Hart's which made the Bryan subject add up more since you said he'd be tapping.

{Tyson}
Lucky Charms are good and all, I guess....but come on man, Fruity Pebbles kick major ass. You know that, you can't bet against the Pebbles.

{Cannon}
Well I said it last week and I'll say it again... Be Lucky, not Fruity! I mean how can you say no to this!

I lol'd at that bit and the picture of "Lucky" charms was really a great addition to that too.

The Internet champion bit about Ryder was good too and the the ending with Tyson leaving with one of Bellas was funny too. Is Tyson gonna get lucky?

mischief

The ending with Cannon running after Tyson wanting the other Bella was a little hilarious bit too. All in all aside from the team perfection errors it was a really great promo. I'm kind of tired right now but you review every week and have made even more work for yourself by reviewing promos as they happen now with a new way of doing that too so I know you deserve a review. Sorry if this was shitty but I just didn't wanna have ya do all that work with Bronzeh and not have a review especially since you review so much so it's the least I could do.

You play your gimmick well, it's creative and I know I'm not the only one that likes it.

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 BreakdownmasonryanXWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsantino
Mason Ryan vs Santino

mason ryan hit 3 sigs and 2 finishers early santino comes bak to hit 3 sigs and 3 fins ryan counters pin then hits another sig followed by finisher for the win

Winner-Mayson Ryan

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Breakdownmasonryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 am

E/T wrote:
Lucky Cannon/Tyson Promo

First off this is one long ass commercial break troll

I like your beginning paragraph hyping up the Elimination chamber, and blaming management for not appearing on Breakdown lol.

As the interview with Tyson begins I immediately think that you didn't really read last week's interview that Bourne did okay

You bring up team perfection, which would've been good...But you say that Tyson was my partner when he wasn't and that's not how all this began at all last year. We even did a promo explaining how it all began a few weeks ago

okay

So we'll skip that bit since you just got confused, happens to the best of us Razz

So Tyson brings up how Evan is cheered because he's a loser like all of the fans, yet when he had success and the World title he was boo'd nice little idea right there to bring that up. Was a nice theory as you called it.

Even more "Team Perfection" stuff is brought up, I try to move on from it and you pull me back in, damn you lol

Anyways nice little heel response from Lucky showing a sort of alignment with Tyson hoping Evan taps out in the main-event. But then I lol'd when you had him say "that is, if the main event actually happens this week!" Loved that lol.

The promo then gets even better by bringing up exactly what Foley said and picking it apart to perfection. Mentioning how he said it'd be unfair to Orton, but never mentioned you was just a great way to take this and it was the perfect rant, and even more proof of you not being taken seriously. You then lay out the challenge saying you're tired of being booked as an afterthought and demand a match with Evan Bourne next week Surprised

Tyson's response then flowed perfectly, by insulting Evan yet again then going on a rant about what happened regarding the United States title voting, and like a true heel he won't shut up about it, but that's not a bad thing, it's a good thing mischief

I like that immediately after that in Lucky's response the gears shift back to the I.C chamber and Lucky keeps mentioning it's not all about Wade and Orton and you guys really did bounce off each other's replies greatly. You were in agreement to an extent and the gimmicks just blended well.

Tyson later brings up that Evan is just the beginning, that he plans to take it to all of XWL's "golden boys" and it's a really good idea and should be interesting if Tyson does keep up his words in the coming months.

Interesting turn by bringing up Daniel Bryan and a potential sharpshooter versus Lebell lock. Then you get into a discussion about if Tyson's sharpshooter is as deadly as Bret Hart's which made the Bryan subject add up more since you said he'd be tapping.

{Tyson}

{Cannon}

I lol'd at that bit and the picture of "Lucky" charms was really a great addition to that too.

The Internet champion bit about Ryder was good too and the the ending with Tyson leaving with one of Bellas was funny too. Is Tyson gonna get lucky?

mischief

The ending with Cannon running after Tyson wanting the other Bella was a little hilarious bit too. All in all aside from the team perfection errors it was a really great promo. I'm kind of tired right now but you review every week and have made even more work for yourself by reviewing promos as they happen now with a new way of doing that too so I know you deserve a review. Sorry if this was shitty but I just didn't wanna have ya do all that work with Bronzeh and not have a review especially since you review so much so it's the least I could do.

You play your gimmick well, it's creative and I know I'm not the only one that likes it.

Thanks for the review cheers
Yeah, whoops, when I read your interview last week I was rushed for time so just read the Bourne parts and skipped the interviewer parts... Embarassed

so when Christy said "My next question is regarding your match tonight. It's almost like a match many fans have been wanting to see since you two split up. In just a moment you will face your long time partner and friend, Dolph Ziggler. Together you ran XWL as team perfection, but he got taken out by Kane, and when he returned it seemed like you two just decided to go in separate directions. What are you thoughts going into this match?"

I only read your response..

"I'm actually glad this match is finally happening, we were a perfect pairing, no pun intended. Together we did run XWL, him as Intercontinental Champion, and myself as United States Champion, and eventually World Champion. But as time moves on, people grow apart, and after he was taken out so easily against Kane, I guess we both just decided against continuing as a team. He was mad at me for not running out and saving him, and I was mad at a supposed "perfect" man needing saved. I just want to stress that we've got no hatred toward one another, it's not like we don't still hang out from time to time, but we've both changed since that time in our lives. As much as it sucks, team perfection is dead. "

and since the whole interview was about Tyson I assumed that Team Perfection was about Tyson too Razz

oh and THANKS FOR CORRECTING ME ON THAT WHEN WE WERE PROMING BROZEH lol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

lol Jerry
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:04 am

*The sold out crowd of Worcestor are on their feet as this exciting night moves forward. And we go to a short hype video for the upcoming World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye, featuring CM Punk, and The Rock.*

[King]
Boy, I can't wait for that night, so many rememberable moments, but at the end, only one man can come out victorious.

[JR]
That's right King, and personally, that will be the match I look forward to the most on the card for Eye for an Eye.

*Both men's talking are stopped by a theme playing, and the crowd of Worcestor begin to cheer for Kurt Angle, remembering his confrontation with John Morrison last week in St. Louis.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 PDVD_000

*Kurt Angle walks down the ramp with his arms flying around, and he seems to be in an espcecially good mood for only being 2 weeks away from having to put his gold medals on the line.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 PDVD_021

*Kurt Angle walks over to the corner of the ring, and sets down his gold medals as the fans cheer him on, Kurt smirks a little bit then walks out to the middle of the ring and pulls out a microphone to begin speaking with.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 PDVD_035

[[Kurt Angle]]
Last week in St. Louis, Missiouri, I gave these fans something to cheer about unlike the St. Louis Rams did this past Sunday. But on the other side of things, Batista also gave you guys in St. Louis a win too, and I've got to congratulate him on that, and for putting John Morrison in the place he rightfully deserved. Batista, nice job on taking out Morrison, doing the same thing I plan to do to him at this month's Pay Per View, Supremacy. With my gold medals on the line, this has got to be one of the biggest matches of my career, maybe, just maybe, it's a bigger match for me then my United States Title match. But I'm Kurt freaking Angle, and I come through in these types of matches time and time again because wrestling is how I live.

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 PDVD_038

[[Kurt Angle]]
And I showed that to all of you, making Jeff Jarrett tap out, to my ankle lock, the most dangerous submission maneuver in all of wrestling. Sure I could've easily pinned him, but the real question is would that have sent the message to anyone? Pinning him means about the same to me as it would have if I pinned Jeff Hardy a few weeks ago. No, Pinning is for losers. And Kurt Angle is definetly not a loser, no, Kurt Angle is a winner, oh it's true. It's damn true, as a matter of fact it's so true, I'm guaranteeing a win at Eye for an Eye. Morrison you're no different than Jeff Hardy, or Jeff Jarrett, if I was able to make them quit, I'll do it to you too. Oh it's true. I'm the wrestler you wish you were Morrison, you know that, because if I wasn't you wouldn't want what I have, you want my medals. But John, I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I want your career to be all mine, I want to free the XWL Universe of one more moment of your boring promos or your botched moves. You may have beaten The Rock, but you lost to Batista and you let your emotions control you after the match. Oh it's true. And that's one thing you can't do in this business, you have to control what you feel, make the other guy be the one to lose his emotions first, because when that happens in a big match you'll end up making a mistake, and that's something I'll capitalize on in our match. Watch out Morrison, when you go for a kick to my head out of frustration, maybe I'll catch it and reverse it into an ankle lock. Or maybe you'll jump on my shoulders to try and do a hurricanrana, but maybe that's the move I'll reverse into an Angle Slam.

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 PDVD_034

[[Kurt Angle]]
Morrison my point is in this match, you have no advantages, but at the same time, I have all of them. I've got the brains, I've got the pure in-ring ability, I can dominate you on the mic, and I've got control of myself. Oh it's true, Morrison you're out there wrestling in the moment, but I'm a few moves ahead. And this week against Sting, I'll show you why I'm the master of submission maneuvers, because no matter how many times he locks in the Scorpion Lock, I'm not tapping out, but when I lock in the ankle lock.... just once, he'll have his hand slapping the floor before the ref can even ask him if he wants to tap. Oh it's true.

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 PDVD_028

[[Kurt Angle]]
But on the other end of things, you have your match with Jeff Hardy tonight. And I don't know who to root for in this one, because on one end, it's the man I'm trying to end their career at Eye for an Eye, on the other side of the squared circle as his opponent, we're going to have the man I just recently had some heat with as well. I can't say I'm rooting for either of you, but Morrison if you lose to Hardy and prove you can't beat the very same man I made tap out a few weeks back, I'll be smiling my way right into Eye for an Eye. If you beat him however, I'll still be smiling, because in his own words, "that ass clown of a man" will have gotten his ass beat for the third time in three weeks. John the point I've been trying to prove to you is wrestling here is like a long game of chess Morrison, one wrong move and I'll be the one saying check... mate... Oh it's true.

*John Morrison's theme hits and the crowd let's out an instant wave of boos as Morrison walks to the ring.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Hd24122009morrison1

*Morrison reaches the middle of the ramp and takes of his glasses. He walks over to the steps and enters the ring and snatches Kurt Angle's mic.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Hd24122009morrison7

[[John Morrison]]
Kurt, I heard you talking out here so I figured I'd just come out here and do some talking too. Sure, my mouth might not be as big as your ego but I'll try my best. Kurt, Batista got lucky last week. His steroid filled ass was down on the mat multiple times but he kicked out. I had him, but he got lucky. Ya know, a lot of people are lucky here in XWL. Like Lucky Cannon, he's lucky that he has a job. Another person who's lucky is Randy Orton. He's lucky that I'm not in his Elimination Chamber because if I was, I'd be the Intercontinental Champion before the match even happened.

It's a proven fact that John Morrison is not full of luck. John Morrison is full of talent. That talent has pushed me to the top of XWL and more recently, turning against the fans pushed me past the top. I am higher then 100% now Kurt. That mean's I am the best in this company and soon enough, I'll be an Olympic Gold Medalist once I defeat you Kurt.

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Hd24122009morrison9

[[John Morrison]]
I bet you and all these fans at ringside think I'm full of myself. But Kurt, have you defeated XWL's World Heavyweight Champion? Nope... Don't think you have but, guess who did... I did... Sure, the fans were a little mad but I don't care. I proved that I was the best XWL has to offer that night and I will continue to prove that. I defeated Jeff Hardy earlier tonight which isn't that big of a deal. Kurt, I'm done here. Good luck at Eye for an Eye because you'll need because I am going to destroy you. Oh it's true... It's damn true...

*Morrison and Angle stare down as we fade to commercial break.*

RCP's Promo Pictures Wouldn't Show Up Because The Fansite He Got Them From Is Broken Or Something...
okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 am

Bourne interview promo..

There were a couple of funny lines in this interview that had me laughing, one in particular that I found funny was.. "Tyson you want a chance at revenge for me kicking your ass last year, and last week, and later tonight, right? I'll just pretend you're nodding at the screen like an idiot, so I propose we face in two weeks!"

as you said that I pictured Tyson watching and nodding his head at first at the screen then being like WTF lol.
Josh was funny in the way that he built up what happened last week between Bourne and Tyson, and you could tell that Bourne was basking in the praise.
"I may not like Tyson, but he doesn't wanna go down the road I traveled for so long, it wasn't pretty, it wasn't fun, and I definitely didn't win over anybody with how I acted. It may seem like the best option at the time, but having all those accomplishments, and nobody to share it with, it's just not the same. You can be this, you can be that, but at the end of the day"
^ Great Face Line cause it was faceish but not cheesy faceish if ya know what i mean lol
"...Who? I'm kidding! I don't wanna piss off another guy by pretending I don't know who he is...Well I do but I don't want him to spend another week devoting his entire "show" to little ol' me. I don't have any plans for next week...So I guess I can make Lucky Cannon's lifelong dream come true! He can have a match on Breakdown that actually matters! "
lolol who? cannon was bout to freak out till u said you were kidding!
Overall great promo, great descriptions in most of the writing which made it even more fun to read!
EDIT: I also loved how you started it off with a descriptive replay of what happened last week, made the whole thing seem like it was on TV

8.3... Good length promo, well written, and an enjoyable read and tbh didn't skim any of it (Long and Awesome, imo it's harder to write long promos and keep the readers attention then short ones and this one did)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:15 am

They're showing up for me hmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am

Nvm can't see them now. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:22 am

RCP wrote:

Wouldn't show up for me or David... Would recommend saving the pictures and uploading them to imgur, better then going straight from fansite
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:23 am

Vice wrote:
RCP wrote:

Wouldn't show up for me or David... Would recommend saving the pictures and uploading them to imgur, better then going straight from fansite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:25 am

Well fuck... I just checked that site and the owner removed it Neutral
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:27 am

RCP wrote:

Well... Sucks for you Razz There's always Youtube and Print Screen Wink Just use imgur in case what happened, happens again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:49 am

Angle/ Morrison promo...

This was a decent promo to build up the match at Eye for an Eye. Wish there was more back and forth but overall was a fun read.

Rating: 5.3

NEW RATING SYSTEM...

1. Showed little effort
2. I like that you put time and effort into this promo but you could use some tips/pointers
3. Decent Promo, hope to see you improve
4. Decent Promo, but I know you can do better
5. Acceptable Promo
6. Well written, showed lots of effort, good length, but kind of bored me and made me want to skim it. (long and can see you put a lot of effort into it, but tbh it bored me)
7. Well written, and an enjoyable read (Short but Awesome)
8. Good length promo, well written, and an enjoyable read and tbh didn't skim any of it (Long and Awesome, imo it's harder to write long promos and keep the readers attention then short ones and this one did)
9. This Promo is fucking amazing, I loved reading it from beginning to end, would have changed nothing about it.
10. Unless this is a promogasm your not getting a 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Vice wrote:
RCP wrote:

Well... Sucks for you Razz There's always Youtube and Print Screen Wink Just use imgur in case what happened, happens again
Yeah, I'm just gonna get pics off YouTube from now on and upload with imageshack lol
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:39 pm

-We return to see Maryse in the back reading the Divas section in the most recent release of the XWL magazine collection, as she gets her hair and makeup touched up after the brutal catfight in the ring earlier, which she obviously dominated-

-the title read's "XWL BELIEVE's in EVE-

Can you believe this? Eve, on the cover, why? I've done so much more than she has, and they still put her on the cover?? I don't understand these people, I honestly don't. They just don't seem to understand how lucky they are to have me. If it weren't for me the entire divas division would be nothing. Nothing. Nothing except a bunch a nasty little aid infected monkeys. I've done more in this business than any of them combined. I've won the Divas title multiple times, I'm the Sexiest diva to ever walk the halls of XWL, and I dated the richest guy in this business.

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Raw170510_1_avi_000020754

Hair-dresser/Make-up Lady:
If you don't mind me asking, why did you dump him?

Look, Teddy is a really handsome, and used-to-be-rich guy, but he was a loser. And he just couldn't handle me, he wasn't enough for me. See, it takes a lot to satisfy a woman like me, men constantly buy me cars, trips, half-million dollar earrings, embarrassing me in the ring like he did, just was not acceptable. Not only do you half to be rich, and handsome, but you cannot be a loser like Teddy was. That was his biggest downfall and in the end, it was just too much. Every week being embarrassed like that? Seriously, no thanks. But back to my point, Eve is nothing but a dirty little booty-bopping slut, and that's honestly the only reason the fans like her, they like sluts. Look, Eve will never be champion. Never, it just won't happen.

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Raw170510_1_avi_000029062

Poor little eve will never be anything in this company and the only reason she has a job is to make people like me look better…

-As Maryse pauses Eve comes over and politely signals to the hairdresser/make up lady to leave, she does so and Eve just stands behind Maryse as she continues to talk without realising…-

To be honest, I actually kind of feel bad for her, I mean she actually thinks she's hot. Pathetic, right?

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Normal_013

-After a few seconds with no response from the Hairdresser Eve quietly picks up a bottle of white power and holds it above Maryse’s head.-

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Normal_019

She looks around and smirks before pouring it all in Maryse’s hair, she quickly jumps up out of her seat and stands for a few seconds shocked and looks to be mad at the hairdresser.

Wait, HEY! What the hell is wrong with you?!

-Maryse gets up and starts brushing the powder off of herself, but as she turns around she notices Eve and her jaw drops, before she can react Eve throws the chair to one side and throws the power bottle at Maryse and then charges at her, both girls begin to fight rolling on the ground just trying to gain and advantage as a few workers try to separate them but with no luck. Eve looks to get the advantage as she hits a hard slap across the face off Maryse which echo’s in the corridor.-

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Normal_024

-Maryse spins around and puts her hands on the makeup desk but Eve keeps the attack and elbows Maryse to the ribs and then grabs her head and begins to just repeatedly slam her head down into the desk.-

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Normal_027

- Referee’s and officials come and separate the two pulling Eve off of Maryse as she falls to the floor, as Eve is being pulled away she kicks Maryse in the ribs. Eve looks to be shouting comments at Maryse who is still down…”Do I still mean nothing now?”…The camera fades out on Eve and Maryse showing Eve getting pulled away by referees and Maryse on the ground. -

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Normal_034
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 5:55 pm

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 19s2ft

*Sting's theme hits as the fans boo, and Sting walks down the ramp to a chorus of boos. Sting is carrying his trusty baseball bat, and sets it down upon beginning the walk up the stairs. Sting walks up the stairs and through the ropes, as the fans boo him more, he taunts on the ropes and steps through. Sting stands in the middle of the ring awaiting his opponent to come out.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Kurtanglepromopic

*Kurt Angle's theme hits and he enters out from behind the curtain. As Angle comes from behind the ramp, he walks rather close to the fans and yells "MAKE STING TAP" Kurt Angle walks to the middle of the ramp, before stopping and waiting for pyro. The pyro shoots up, and Angle points up to the sky.*

*With the fans still cheering him on, Kurt Angle walks up the rest of the ramp, and pauses near the steps. Angle walks over and high fives a couple of fans, then stares at Sting who is standing in the middle of the ring. Kurt walks over to the steps, and walks up each one carefully. Kurt Angle gets on the steps and walks out to the middle of the ropes. There, he taunts for a few seconds, as Sting can do nothing but watch on. Kurt Angle steps in between the ropes, and hops in to the ring where he begins jumping around with his arms spread out.*

*Kurt Angle then stops jumping around, and slips off his gold medals and slides them out of the ring, Angle and Sting glare at each other, as the match is about to get underway.*

DING DING DING

The bell sounds, as Kurt Angle versus Sting is about to get underway. Both competitors lock up, and the fans are excited for this spectacular match up getting underway. Sting and Angle push back and forth in the lock up, before Kurt Angle finally gets control with a side headlock. Angle applies pressure to Sting's neck in the headlock, and works Sting down to his knees. Sting is trying to get away, but he has nowhere to go, and Angle tries to keep him in the position. Eventually Sting throws an elbow to Angle's chest, forcing Angle to let go and fall to his knees. Sting gets up and gets his arms around Angle, then throws Angle's head down for a DDT from Kurt's knees. Sting lifts up Kurt Angle and attempts to do a suplex, but Angle blocks it. Kurt Angle instead does a suplex of his own. Kurt Angle waits for Sting to start trying to get up, and when he's on both his hands and feet, Angle goes for a kick to Sting's side, but Sting is able to move quick enough to be out of Angle's foot's way.

Angle's foot misses and he almost falls over from his momentum, Sting quickly gets up and spins Kurt Angle around so his back is towards Sting. Sting sweeps his leg out in front of Kurt, then sweeps Angle's legs out from under him, with a russian leg sweep. Sting gets in position for an elbow drop as he's sizing up Kurt. Sting jumps for his elbow drop, but Kurt Angle sticks his knees up and they stick right into Sting. Kurt Angle and Sting both lay on the ground momentarily before either get up and the ref starts counting

Sting and Angle both start to get up to their knees, so the refs count stops. Angle then throws a punch towards Sting with his right hand, and Sting throws one back, then Angle, then Sting, then Angle, then Sting, Then Angle throws 3 punches in a row and backs Sting up into the turnbuckle. Kurt Angle turns Sting around on the turnbuckle and drives his own shoulders directly into Sting's back a few times. Kurt Angle lifts Sting up to the top rope, and then he hits a massive top rope german suplex! Both men lay flat down as the ref begins to count...

Kurt Angle is now getting up, and walks over to Sting who is still on the ground, Angle lifts him up by the knee, and holds up his leg, as if contemplating locking in the ankle lock. Kurt instead, slams Sting's knee down to the mat with a thunderous impact. Sting grabs his knee and rolls on the floor a little bit. Kurt walks towards Sting's head, and locks on a full body scissor. Sting can't get out, he's stuck. He can't do anything, but then Sting sees the rope, and he reaches for it. But he misses. He reaches again, and is a little bit closer but has missed again. Sting tries to roll over to get the rope, but Kurt Angle blocks it. Sting is desperate, and right then Sting finally rolls over and gets the rope!

Angle lets go of the hold. Kurt Angle and Sting both get up, and Kurt puts his arms around Sting for a belly to belly suplex. Angle lifts Sting off the ground, and throws him almost across the ring. Kurt Angle smirks a little after that move, and he walks slowly over to the nearest turnbuckle to Sting. Angle climbs it. As Sting is laying on the ground, Kurt Angle turns himself facing away from Sting, and the crowd knows whats coming, a moonsault! Kurt dives for the moonsault, but instead Sting rolls out of the way. Sting looks around the ring, and then sees the turnbuckle, the fans see him look straight at it, and start to boo. Sting climbs the turnbuckle and looks down at the grounded Angle, but he's taken too much time, because now Angle gets up and runs up the turnbuckle for a belly to belly from the top rope!

Kurt Angle and Sting inch their way up at 7, both men lock up, but by this point Kurt Angle has the clear advantage and has taken less damage. Kurt Angle drives Sting right into the ropes at the side of the ring. Kurt pushes Sting down and wraps his leg in the rope to apply pressure to it.

Kurt Angle lets go only at a 3 count. Kurt Angle backs up, as Sting is getting up. Sting walks over to Kurt Angle and kicks him in the gut. Sting then tries to throw a punch to Kurt Angle, but Angle dodges it and gets behind Sting, could it be? YES, THE ANGLE SLAM! Pin

Kickout! Kurt Angle is frustrated with the ref and looks right into his eyes. The fans can see Angle clearly upset and thinking he has the win, so they begin to boo the ref. With Angle turned around, Sting slips on a roll up...

No! Angle kicks out, Kurt sees it that he almost lost the match, and gets a determined look in his eyes, as well as Sting sees that Angle won't be giving up. Both men stare each other down, and they lock up, but once again, Kurt Angle has the advantage and pushes Sting back into the corner. Angle stands on the second rope, and throws down 4 massive punches into Sting's head from the top rope. Sting then catches one of Kurt Angle's punches, and throws him off, but the silly referee has gotten himself in the way, as Angle knocks him over. With no ref in play, Sting goes to the outside and goes under the ring. He picks up a chair, and his very own baseball bat. When Sting heads in the ring, he doesn't realize Kurt had already gotten up and is now holding the chair. So Angle cocks back, and takes a massive swing at Sting. Bah gawd, he's been cut open! Sting sees his own blood, and he becomes inspired to win the match. He quickly gets up after the chair shot and picks up his bat to take a swing at Kurt Angle. He hits him right in the side of the ribs and Kurt falls to the ground in pain. But now the ref is up, and he takes the bat away from Sting's hands. Sting tries to argue the ref and tell him he didn't use it. Right then Kurt Angle slips behind Sting and lifts him up for the Angle slam... Pin!

But the ref doesn't count! The ref was too busy on the outside of the ring to even notice the pinfall. Angle looks out to the ref in disbelief and is clearly pissed the ref has blown the match for him a second time. A now bleeding Sting, then hits a perfectly timed bulldog from behind out of nowhere. Sting kicks Angle's leg on the ground a few times, before trying to get him into the sharp shooter. There's no use in the sharp shooter however, and Kurt Angle almost immediately kicks him off. Sting bounces and hits the ropes and grabs on. Kurt Angle runs towards Sting and hits him over the ropes with a clothesline. Sting is down outside the ring and the ref begins to count him out

Sting has gotten up now, and is shaking off some of his damage

Sting finally slides back into the ring, but not before Kurt Angle was waiting there and hit him with an elbow drop to the head upon entering. Sting is laying down as Angle tries to lift him up, but Sting grabs the top of Angle's head and pulls him down hitting his jaw on Sting's head. Kurt Angle staggers backwards and Sting attempts a reverse atomic drop, which he hits. Angle is in pain, but still standing. Sting lifts up Kurt Angle for a scoop slam, but Angle won't take it, and he reverses it and jumps down. Kurt Angle waits for Sting to turn around and face him, and right as he does he hits a beautiful gutwrench suplex. Kurt Angle turns his back to Sting, and faces the fans, as he puts both his arms straight out and taunts to them. Sting doesn't appreciate this and gets up, going straight towards Angle. Sting goes for a kick to Kurt Angle's gut, but Angle catches his kick! Kurt Angle grabs onto the leg and pushes Sting to the ground to get more leverage on his leg. THE ANKLE LOCK IS LOCKED IN! Nowhere for Sting to go, his back is towards the ropes. Kurt Angle stands on the first rope for even more added leverage. Sting can't get out of it! Sting fights and kicks at Kurt Angle, but it's no use. STING TAPS OUT!!!

*Kurt Angle celebrates his win in the center of the ring, with all the fans in the stadium roaring. Sting is on the ground holding his ankle in pain.*

*Kurt Angle's theme stops and he requests a mic quickly, and it's given to him by a cameraman.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
You see that Morrison? I just made Sting tap, like I'm going to do to you at Eye for an Eye. And not only that, but I made him bleed like a "stuffed pig" Oh it's true. IT'S DAMN TRUE.

*Kurt Angle's theme resumes and we fade into the next segment. But not before we have a Velvet Sky MV play.*

Last edited by RCP on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011    XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 9/11/2011 - 9/18/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next