Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15

Go down 
+10
Moontan
Shane
P.R Son
Zack
KingWolf
T-Roll
TheKrzyOne
TGetz
Brady Bunch
Kyle
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Boise, Idaho

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 F65XGrqXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 K3LpqXT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 3N9MbxDXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 XAJqKZI

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 OvuR1SrXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 XvTqim6

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 R6YYqKjXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 0Z1faZT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 0mZwg4E

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 RyXcNH5XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 KbBdvAM

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 WuL66pcXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 TkhCdXR

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Ls4sBITXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 QFAdkJ6

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 XW0gNnOXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Xya0WnU

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 QRlU7esXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 G0pixgt

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 DBCn3eDXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 8fVtcUt

Main Event
Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 VXLP2dQXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 HTeWJYT
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 U3KE1eUXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 XuwIBhN

If you don't have a match, make sure to promo and you'll be on next weeks card. If you do have a match and can't get it done(Ie. Opponent not answering) Contact an Admin as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:04 am

* Breakdown kicks off with a massive intro, and stunning pyro, The cameras get off of the stage and point at Jerry Lawler, And Micheal Cole.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Imagen-jerry-king-lawler-michael-cole-juntos-justamente-anos_2_590518

Micheal Cole: We are live in Boise, Idaho! Sold out, And what a show we've got in store for you tonight!

Jerry Lawler: You're right Cole! The card is jammed packed, and let's not forget about the big tag team main event!

Micheal Cole: King, Last week a lot of controversy occurred over Seth Rollins victory.

Jerry Lawler: The fans weren't too happy and apparently neither were some people in the back, i certainly wasn't to pleased.

Micheal Cole:
But King, Seth Rollins beat Alex Shelley, This rivalry is neck at neck.

Jerry Lawler: It is, i can't wait to see how this all turns out Micheal!

Micheal Cole: Neither can i King! and now our very own Renee Young.

*Cameras aim at the titantron with Renee Young on them with a big smile*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 25k76a11

Renee Young: Thanks guys! Ladies And Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time Randy Orton.

* Randy Orton Approaches Renee Young, and stands by her as the camera focus on them*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 11

Renee Young: Randy, you made your debut last week on breakdown, and the crowd loved you, but your opponent Adrian Neville didn't show up to face you. One of our colleagues caught up with him, But he just walked away what do you think is going through his mind?

Randy Orton: Renee, Don't you think that maybe just maybe he saw who his opponent was,and decided that it was a good idea to just stay in the back.

Renee Young: That's very debatable Randy. He could have gotten sick or had some kind of issue.

Randy Orton:* Randy Orton smirks at her* You're making excuses for him now?

Renee Young:No, of course not, but how do you feel about tonight's main event?

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 15q91z15

* Randy starts scratching his bottom lip *

Randy Orton: I don't care about the main event. Why should anybody care about it if Randy Orton isn't in it? I have other things to worry about then just a tag team match, Come on Renee, i though you were smarter then that?

Renee Young:
* Renee Clears her thraots *Okay, speaking of matches tonight you go one on one with Shinsuke Nakumara. What do you think you need to do to pull off a victory tonight?

*Randy stares at Renee*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 20ueg510

Randy Orton:All i need to do is show up. he shows up, and step foot in my ring, i will rko him back to the underdeveloped country he came from. hopefully he's smart just like Adrian was last week. I give the man props i really do coming out and facing me takes a lot of courage, but just straight out not showing up that's probably the smartest decision you'll ever make in this company, Now i have to go get ready for my match.

* Randy Orton Steps Away, and Renee looks at the camera with a straight face*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 12

Renee Young:
Randy Orton Everyone.

*Breakdown goes to commercial break*
Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:10 am

The XWL comes back from commercial break and on the screen is shown Ric Flair sitting down, backstage. The crowd starts to cheer with excitement to see Ric Flair after returning last week and suffering a loss against, Jack Swagger.

Ric Flair
Last Week, it wasn’t more fitting, for the Nature Boy, WOOOO, Ric Flair to return to the squared circle, in the heart of Nevada, Las Vegas.

Ric Flair pauses and takes a drink of some water, that is in a glass sitting on a table next to where Ric is sitting.

Ric Flair
But last week, wasn’t what I thought it was going to be. Now, I was party-ing all night, even though I was busted wide open, and bruised up. While Jack went to the back, while Jack showered, while Jack got into his $50 rental car, and while Jack went to bed in his $30 cockroach hotel, slick Ric was slipping it in, to not just one, not just two, but three, fine, Las Vegas models. WOOOOOO! So let me tell you, 11 stitches later, a taped up ankle, and wrapped up elbow, I am still here and I am going to show Jack, just why I am the 16 time World Heavyweight Champion baby, and after he watches, after he learns, he won’t want to step in the ring with me again.

Ric Flair pauses once more, grabs the glass of water, takes a sip of it and then throws it against the wall. The glass shatters letting gravity take hold and water goes everywhere. Flair gets out of his seat and throws it over until it’s side, he kicks the table that was sitting next to him, and flair unbuttons his jacket and with crazed eyes he looks forward into the camera.

Ric Flair
Tonight, Tonight I am a different man, I’ve been out of the business for too long, I haven’t tasted my own blood for far to long, and tonight I am going to show Jack, and everyone in the back why I am the man, who I am. I am going to show everyone here why, just why I am the Nature boy, why I am the dirtiest player in the game, why I held the World Championship more than anyone in this business has ever held. Tonight I am going to take Eric Young to a place he has never been before and WOOOOOOOOOO! Eric Young won’t be able to walk out on his own.

Ric Flair starts to punch himself in the head, and he begins to bleed. As blood begins to come from Ric’s head he rips off his jacket and throws it down.

Ric Flair
I’m not just going for the win tonight baby, I’m going for BLOOD! WOOOOOOOOO!

Ric Flair looking crazed into the camera, it fades away to another commercial break.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:43 am

The camera cuts to an area backstage where Samuray Del Sol is shown collecting his thoughts after dropping his second-straight match last week, this time against a very game Rob Van Dam. This rocky start may not be what the luchador had in mind when he made his return to XWL, but if nothing else he’s been able to slowly win over the crowd with the way he gives everything in his matches. The future may be a little blurry now, but if he keeps putting in the work necessary to become a star in this company his dreams may come true.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Sdslockerroom04_zpsf9dbfc1a

Samuray Del Sol
Rob Van Dam, last week you were the better man; I fought with all my heart and you still found a way to take the victory right out of my hands. ¡Felicidades! Aun hoy, tú estás todavía un mejor competidor que otras en este compañía. Pero, tengo una problema, Rob. You won the match, but up until the very last move it could have gone either way. La vitoria fue tus, peroque fácilmente podría haber sido mío. Hay no excusas. I made the mistake and you did everything right and that’s why you won. But as soon as that match was over I started watching the tape over and over and over again and this thought kept popping up in the back of my mind. It told me that I had you right where I wanted you and if I had a second chance I wouldn’t miss.

Del Sol looks away from the camera as though having flashbacks of the match right now. There he was, moments away from potentially putting RVD away with the 450 spalsh but nobody was home and before he knew it RVD came crashing down on him with a rib-crushsing five star frog splash and that was all she wrote. Del Sol looks back up at the camera, the flashback shoved deep in his mind where it can’t bother him now so that he can focus on the here and now.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Sdslockerroom08_zpsc8156b28

Samuray Del Sol
And that’s all I want, Rob. A second chance, un nueva oppurtunidad. I want to prove to myself and these people and to you that I can beat you. In the back of your own mind you must be wondering yourself if you can pull it off again. I’m sure the fans wouldn’t mind seeing it again, so it’s all up to you. I don’t think you’re a man to turn down a challenge, but you also don’t have anything to gain by fighting me again. But I’m coming to you as a fighter; hombre a hombre, and asking you to give me the chance to take a step closer to becoming as great as you are. No quiero estar el próximo Rob Van Dam…quiero estar el primer Samuray Del Sol. And if you accept Rob, I promise you that Samuray Del Sol will be a name yoi’ll never forget.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Sdslockerroom10_zps0411db2b

The screen fades as Del Sol busts out his signature pose, and now he’s plays the waiting game to see if Rob Van Dam will accept his challenge, or decide it’s time for him to move on to somebody else.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:17 pm

This definitely isn’t what the fans wanted to hear, at least not this early in the show. This is like waking up and getting slapped in the face. The horns blaring in MVP’s theme don’t do nearly enough to drown out the heavy boos, raining down from the audience like a torrential downpour over a small city. MVP has shown them nothing but disrespect; he’s done nothing but attempt to make life as easy as possible for him at the expense of the other superstars on the roster, most notably Mick Foley.

MVP has gone on a one-man crusade against Foley, claiming that the hardcore icon’s style has done nothing but take away from the art of professional wrestling. If anyone else believe that they’re in the minority because these people love Foley and appreciate the sacrifices he made to entertain him throughout his illustrious career. It’s a career that has been frozen is place as MVP has conspired with the executive Vice President of Talent Relations in John Laurinaitis to keep Mick Foley out of the ring until Foley apologizes for what MVP claims he’s done to set back professional wrestling decades.

It isn’t the kind of power Big Johnny typically wields, but now that he’s got a partner in crime we’re starting to see his true colors. What’s even worse for Foley is that Stephanie is too caught up in trying to make Seth Rollins the next big thing that it’s clear she doesn’t give a damn what’s going on with Foley—it doesn’t help ol’ Mick’s case that she just flat out doesn’t like him either.

So right now, Mick has his back up against the wall and on the other side are the fans doing all they can to support him, to motivate him with their cheers and imbue him with the will to overcome all odds stacked against him, but at the end of the day they’re on the other side of the wall. They’re ultimately powerless to do anything but voice they’re discontent. All they can do is watch as MVP pulls on the lever like a dastardly villain to set in motion the wall on the other side of the room that will draw ever closer to Foley until finally crushing him and ending his run in XWL.

Of course, all he has to do to atone for his alleged sins is apologize, tell MVP he’s sorry for “ruining” professional wrestling even if he doesn’t truly believe that deep down in his heart of hearts. He’ll never do that. Despite all he’s done and the way his methods have been looked down on by some, Foley is a proud man. He’s proud of what he’s done and chances are he wouldn’t change of a thing. He’s declared he would never swallow his pride and utter the words “I’m sorry”.

In fact, he’s decided to fight fire with fire and he’s come into this rivalry with guns blazing. If he can’t wrestle in peace, then he’s going to make sure that he gives MVP hell. He proved just that last week by costing MVP his match against Local Larry, embarrassing MVP and making sure that the self-proclaimed Ballin’ Superstar knew that he wasn’t going to scare Foley off with mere threats.

Now out comes MVP and instantly it’s clear that he’s not in a very a good mood, a forgiving mood. Forget about apologizing, Mick Foley could probably throw a parade in MVP’s honor and MVP wouldn’t even read the newspaper article about it. Following MVP out to the ring is Big Johnny himself and that only doubles the fury of the crowd. This goes beyond waking up to a slap in the face, this is waking up and catching your significant other having an affair with you still in the bed. The two men, dressed to the nines in what are undoubtedly very expensive suit, making sure that without uttering a single word they convey that they feel that they’re in a different league compared to everyone else in the world.

And if that wasn’t enough, now by taking slow, deliberate steps down the ramp, they’re upping the asshole factor by making the people wait on them as if they were royalty…MVP probably thinks that he is and he never hesitates to remind the crowd of that fact.

Up the steel stairs and into the ring they go, and once MVP is handed a microphone it’s only a matter of when he’ll decide to voice his opinion and his frustration over the way things transpired last week. Well, it seems that it’s also a matter of if the people will allow him to get a word in edgewise. Despite all the time that has passed, their anger hasn’t tapered. In fact, being threated with the possibility of MVP complaining for what’ll feel like hours has only reignited their fire and their desire to boo this bastard out of the building.

It’s clearly working as the annoyance is written as clear as day across MVP’s face. He whips off his thousand-dollar shades and it feels like he locks eyes with everyone in the arena, all those who dare show him this amount of disrespect for absolutely no respectable reason in his mind.

And then things get worse.

Now the people are starting to chant “Foley! Foley! Foley!” doing all they can to get under MVP’s skin. MVP shakes his head and makes to exit the ring but Laurinaitis holds him back and begins speaking to him. His words can’t be heard over the roaring crowd but it’s enough to calm MVP down and in seconds he has regained his composure and places his glasses back on his face. He paces back and forth in the ring, letting the fans get it all out of his system, but now he’s determined to stand his ground and wait this storm out.

Once the people relent and realize they’re fighting a losing battle—or maybe their voices are just getting sore, the noise begins to die down and MVP takes advantage of the lull to start speaking.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp12_zps1abb593e

[MVP]
All right, all right, that was real cute and all but it’s about time you children settle down and let the adult do the talking before you all tucker yourself out. I’ll admit that for a second it got to me; between all this undeserved hatred and the complete disrespect I was shown last week, I haven’t exactly been in the right frame of mind. Luckily, I have Big Johnny here to help remind me that no matter what you all may think or feel I am and always will be the jaw droppin’, bottle poppin’, modern-day mack who is better than each and every one of you out here and each and every one of the boys in the back. That’s a list that includes the likes of Mick Foley…Mick Foley is a man that knows that he will never get to the heights I’ve reached, achieved the success that I have…and so he tries to play dirty and drag me down to his level. Little does he know that it’s goint to take a lot more than what he pulled last week to get me all the way down to rock bottom.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp14_zps71e234b2

[MVP]
I’m sure Mick thought that I was going to fall apart, that I was going to up and call it quits just because he got one over on me. Uh-uh, I’m afraid not pal. Even Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods have had off nights. I’ve already dusted my shoulders on and moved on to the next one. I make a living out of proving doubters wrong, and so I talked it over with my man Johnny here and we both agreed that I was ready for some game competition this week after Foley nearly put at risk for a fractured jaw, or worse, after that little sucker punch of his a couple weeks ago. Meanwhile, Mick still won’t be coming anywhere near a wrestling ring, and his list of offenses that he’ll need to apologize for keeps getting longer.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp15_zps0790d850

[MVP]
At this rate, you might as well keep your apology, stay away from XWL and leave the wrestling to the professionals. I’m already dealing with an uphill battle trying to undue all the damage you’ve done to this business and having you breathing down my neck like some stray puppy looking for a new home isn’t making things any easier. These people may make you feel loved and appreciated, but I can assure you that nobody who matters will care that you’re gone. The world will keep spinning, Breakdown will still be on the air, and arenas will continue to sell out as people travel by the thousands to see MVP in action. Idiots like you are a dime a dozen like they’re cranking you out from an assembly line. A guy like me is a once in a lifetime talent who is born to wear the World Championship around my waist while the closest you’ll ever get to it is if I take pity on you and pay you to shine it for me.

The crowd's distaste fades away as the crowd comes to life with cheers for the theme song of the hardcore icon. In the ring, MVP has lost his composure, seeming upset with the fact that this is happening, again. Big Johnny however, seems to be calm about the matter, neither happy nor sad. Out onto the stage comes the one and only Mick Foley, smile on his face, mic in his hand. He stands in his usual attire, flannel jacket and cheetah print pants. He looks around at the cheering crowd, then to the ring. He doesn't make his way down the ramp just yet, as he brings the mic to his lips.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 TRdiU

[Mick Foley]
Now, I may not be the smartest dude around, but by the reaction I'm getting, I'd say you'd be stupid not to hire me. So currently, that makes you pretty darn dumb there, Big Johnny. But not nearly as dumb as the man standing next to you. You see, your right hand man, thinks he can just say for me not to come back and I'll vanish. Well, I'm still here. MVP doesn't quite understand that whether he likes it or not, I have pull with the workers in the back. Enough to get me in, each and every week. That means week, upon week of me, making your life a living hell MVP. Speaking of making it a living hell, how was last week?

Foley cracks a grin at MVP, whose faces screams pissed off.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 1wETr

[Mick Foley]
That well, huh? Good for you, I have a proposition to make. It's obvious that Stephanie is too stuck in her own world to see that old friends of her dad's aren't being let back into the company, but Johnny is right here and ready to negotiate. I told Steph that at Uprising, I'd have a match with you MVP. It's up to you to decide how that happens. You can either let me be booked on the card against you, or I can find you in the back during the show and show you what being Hardcore is all about. But if you won't make the decision, Big Johnny, a business man, is sure to see that me being in this company, and that me versus you, is definitely a way to fill his pockets. In all honesty, I just want to wrestle again. You're the jackass who wouldn't let that happen.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 B6BK7

[Mick Foley]
So, what do you say, champ? Are you willing to do your own dirty work? I realize last week wasn't enough to break you, but what about in a months time, when I've stepped in front of every opening you've had? Will that be enough then? All it takes to get rid of me, is for you to have the guts to do it yourself. That also gives you a chance to make true of your words that you are actually championship material because after last week, I doubt anyone believes that.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 FE0ns

[Mick Foley]
As for you, Mr. Laurinitus, I've been where you are. Hell, I've been the GM of Breakdown before if anyone wants to actually remember that. It's all about making tough calls. I mean, look back to what I did at Supremacy of 2011. I jumped into the ring, against my own better judgement against Chris Jericho, one of the best wrestlers of this generation, and past ones too. It's all about the tough calls. This, is a tough call. I'm sure you'll make the right one though, Johnny boy. Even if MVP hates you, I'm sure you'll see just what needs to happen in seven days, at Uprising.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp17_zps85a4f89d

For a moment MVP just stands there just like that. He’s spent so long telling Foley that they’re not in the same league, and so Foley’s response is to challenge him to a match? Foley seems to be stuck in that old school line of thinking where it was either put up or shut up. In these modern times there are men like MVP who expect you to believe what they say for no other reason that he believes it—i.e. what he says is fact. While Foley patiently waits there on the ramp, refusing to let MVP psyche him out with this silent treatment. Foley has been on the brink of death hundreds of times in his career…a little death stare won’t freak him out. After about a minute, MVP raises the microphone up to his mouth.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp06_zps31e758b1

[MVP]
Let’s get one thing cleared up real quick, Mick. There’s no “tough call” when it comes booking to a match between you and I. See, Big Johnny is a businessman, an intelligent business man, at that; he doesn’t take unnecessary risks—unlike some people in this building—then cross his fingers and hope for the best. He takes calculated risks to make sure that everybody involved comes out looking golden and I’m afraid that that’s just not an option when it comes to you. You can threaten me all you want and say that you’ll find me backstage tonight or a month from now, but that only proves my point that you’re a one-trick pony who not only is trying to ride on my coattails by hanging around me so much, but has to resort to violence and tantrums like some spoiled brat when you don’t get your way.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp07_zps0fd6a1dd

[MVP]
I’m not surprised you think a match with me will line Big Johnny’s pockets, because I am the biggest attraction around here and the only reason to tune into XWL programming, but you probably think that you still have some star power, Mick. Somewhere in that deformed head of yours is a brain that must believe you’re still in the 90s when you were one of the most beloved men on the planet. That love goes two-ways, Mick. If we were to fight at Uprising, what makes you think these fans who love you so much will spend their hard-earned money to watch you get beaten to within an inch of your life? Why would they subject themselves to that kind of pain? Why would they spoil their childhoods and their fantasies of you being invincible?

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp05_zps62acc3a6

[MVP]
When these fans claim they want me to get my comeuppance, all they really mean is that they hope that you do follow through on your threat to find me backstage and jump me from behind to give yourself the biggest advantage possible. But to set up an actual, sanctioned match where I’ll know you’ll be coming? That’s like some third-world country trying to start a war with America. It won’t be a fair fight, and I’d almost feel bad being the one to take you out to the woodshed to put you out of your misery. But I can’t lie, I am a little intrigued by your proposition. I’m not saying I’ll accept or anything, but humor me, Mick—just how exactly did you envision a match between us going down?

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 W0wTv

[Mick Foley]
You want to know how I think a match with us will go MVP? Well that ties in with why this would be a tough call. You see, Johnny boy here, is a smart guy. He realizes that the moment I step into the ring with you is the moment that the big time contract he gave you was a waste of money. If you are to step in the ring with me, I wouldn't pin you, MVP. No, I'd make you beg the ref to stop the match. You're a fraud, and I realize this, just as much as the man in the ring with you does.

Mick takes a moment, running a hand over his beard, then continues.

[Mick Foley]
You keep talking about how I ride your coat tails MVP. How I'm not as good as everyone thinks. But I doubt you're cocky enough to try and prove that. I might be a one trick pony, but that trick will be the end of you. Honestly, I don't even want that tile shot I had anymore. I'm more focused on the fact of settling the score with you for trying to keep me out of the one thing I truly love besides my family. I've got to make you pay for that, man. That's what I'd do if we met in the ring. Now as for you pulling in the money...

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 6EC0n

[Mick Foley]
You people all want me to beat the crap out of MVP, right? Yeah. I thought so. They aren't in this to see you MVP. They're in it to see me, beat you. Nothing else. I'm not a coward taking advantage of you backstage. The only way I'll do that is if you don't let me have my shot of fighting you fairly. So, the ball's in your court. Man up, MVP. Do it.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp01_zps257c1439

[MVP]
Just as I expected; you want to take things to the extreme right out of the gate. You can’t pin me, and you damn sure can’t make me submit…yet you think you can make me say “I quit?” I don’t think we’re on the same wavelength, Mick. Sure, the moment we step into the ring, my stock might drop a little just by association, but I’ll still be the hottest and the most valuable commodity in this company by a country mile. I might beg the ref to stop the match, but that’s only if I feel enough pity after giving you the beating of a lifetime. But see that’s a hypothetical situation, much like the idea of me wrestling you in the first place.

MVP walks over to the ropes and exits the ring with Laurinaitis a few steps behind him.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp18_zps42fc1afd

[MVP]
We’ve just been going round and round and talking in circles, Mick. You’re not going to give up your delusions that you’ve done anything in your life to be proud of, and I’m certainly not going to budge on my stance…but I think we both can agree on one thing: you love your family. I can see it in your eyes when you talk about them. I hear it in the inflection of your voice when you say their names. So tell me, Mick. For somebody who loves their family more than life itself, why would you put your life in jeopardy and put them in a position where they have to live without a man in the house? You talk about being hardcore and getting extreme as though I grew up in some gated community with a silver spoon in my mouth. I know what it means to fight for your life, to have danger breathing down your neck ready to snuff you the moment you let your guard down one iota. The only danger you’ve been in are the ones situations you put yourself in trying to make up for your inadequacies and feel like a man for once.

MVP, walks down the steel stairs and continues speaking as he walks up the ramp while Foley remains where he is on the stage.  

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mvp19_zpsa5d5f80d

[MVP]
I don’t have time to waste with fake tough guys. I’m sure someone somewhere in the back with no direction in their life or career would love to wrestle you in some dark match to warm up the crowd before the real stars come out to do their thing. You’re looking at a real star. You’re looking at a real man. You’re looking at a future World Heavyweight Champion. And since you think that I’m afraid of you, I’m going to do something I’ve been meaning to and tell you the two words you desperately need to hear to your face: I…….. decline!

Foley and MVP stand face to face now with the crowd booing loudly at the way MVP turned down the match despite claiming to not be afraid of the man standing in front of him. MVP’s lips curl up into a smile, feeling no shame at the way he’s been treating Foley over the last couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Foley is less than amused. MVP is trying to sabotage is career, is trying to take away his livelihood and then had the gall to rub Foley’s family in his face. The boos cease, replaced by a chant of “Foley! Foley! Foley!” and after a couple of seconds he raises the microphone up his mouth.

[Mick Foley]
Suit yourself, kid.

Foley cracks a smile, then grows very serious. He draws back and swings on MVP, who saw it coming. MVP ducks it, Foley, due to his wear and tear on his legs, staggers forward. He turns around, looking to go back after MVP, but doesn't make it far as Big Johnny steps forward, locking up the arms of Foley. Though Johnny looks like a weak guy, he seems to be doing a good job of holding onto Foley as MVP removes his shades and steps forward, grinning at Foley. Mick thrashes, but can't get out. MVP draws back and hits Foley right in the guy, doubling Mick over. MVP then grabs Mick and drags him to the side of the stage. He looks around, then sends Mick flying off the stage, to the cement below. The crowd unloads with boos as MVP steps back, placing his shades back on and fixing up his suit. Medics rush out as Johnny points at MVP, showing him off to the crowd. MVP turns his back on the hurt Foley, as the screen starts to die out.

Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:59 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Ls4sBITXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 QFAdkJ6

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 OvuR1SrXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 XvTqim6

The crowd is booing as MVP is rising to his feet after defeating Neville in a competitive match. He demands that the ref raise his arm and smiles broadly as his victory tonight is cemented in the history books. Say what you want about MVP, but he proved that he’s able to walk the walk because we certainly know he can talk himself up.

Satisfied with what he’s done tonight, MVP turns to exit the ring and then he looks up at the big screen to see Neville stirring on the ground. On second thought MVP may not be that satisfied after all. He pushes the ref away from Neville, then drops down beside the high flyer and locks in his take on the crossface that he calls Irreversible Crisis!

The boos are picking up at this show of blatant disrespect for Neville both as a human and a wrestler. The match is over; there is no need for this, but in MVP’s mind he needs to prove without a shadow of a doubt that he was the better man here tonight. Not just better than Neville, no, but better than Mick Foley as well.

Speak of the devil…

Down the ramp races Foley to the delight of the crowd who chants his name enthusiastically. They thought he was out for good after MVP sent him flying off the stage, but this tough son of a bitch has dealt with a lot worse in his day. MVP may as well have thrown him out of a first-story window onto a pile of cotton. MVP never sees Foley coming, how could he expect this, and that element of surprise is what allows Foley to pounce on MVP, breaking the submission and allowing Neville to roll out of the ring.

Foley is a man possessed, unleashing a flurry of right hands that MVP can only hope to deflect at this point. These people are cheering Foley’s heroism, but deep down coming out here was less about saving Neville and more about exacting revenge on the man the who has taken it upon himself to be the biggest obstacle and nuisance on his path to success. Foley looks like a mess, even moreso than usual. His hair is disheveled, dried blood cakes his face and parts of his clothes are torn, all a result of MVP’s cowardly attack.

It’s insane to think that at the end of this onslaught MVP may be the one walking out of this in worse condition. Foley rises to his feet and lets out a primal yell, getting himself and this crowd fired up. There’s already a fire burning in his eyes, forming an intense gaze that never shifts from MVP. Foley digs down into his pants and pulls out Mr. Socko. This is all about embarrassing MVP and subjecting him to the kind of bruise to the ego that he’s been begging for ever since the start of his one-man crusade against Foley.

Backing up, Foley stalks his opponent ready to unleash the mandible claw. From outside the ring, John Laurinaitis grabs his ankles, appearing out of nowhere but at the perfect time to provide a serviceable distraction. Foley stomps on Johnny’s hand with enough force to potentially break a finger or two and Foley cracks a smile as he watches Laurinatis shake his hand. Foley turns around and gets cracked in the head with a massive boot from MVP.

The force of the boot knocks Foley over the top rope and he takes a nasty spill to the outside like a ball in the plink machine, bouncing off the unforgiving apron before hitting the ground hard. MVP checks his lip for blood, looking pissed as he glances out of the ring at Foley struggling to stand. He exits the ring and takes a chair handed to him by Laurinaitis then foes to work, slamming the chair repeatedly over Foley’s back, the sound of flesh colliding with steel sickly echoing with every hard-to-watch shot.

MVP smiles as the chair dents as a result of the strikes and tosses the deformed object to the side. He moves away from Foley for a second to dislodge the top half of the steel stairs from the bottom portion. Laurinatis helps him drag Foley over to the bottom half of the stairs and the crowd boos as MVP slowly sets Foley up for the Playmaker on the stairs! MVP teases it for a second, holding Foley there in position while the boos get louder. Foley is completely out of it. From getting tossed off the stage earlier, to the beat down that occurred moments ago, he just doesn’t have it in him to defend himself…

And maybe that’s what saves him.

With a smile, MVP shakes his head no, and lets go of his prey allowing Foley to drop down onto the stairs. It might have been a painful drop, but the alternative was much worse. MVP demands to be given a microphone and he kicks Foley off the stairs so that he can use it as a podium. In a flash a mic is in his hands and MVP clears his throat dramatically to let the people know that he’s ready to speak.

MVP
Didn’t I tell you, Mick? Didn’t I warn you that this is exactly what would happen if you tried to cross me? Yet you refused to heed my warnings and that brings us to where we are now. Right now everybody is upset that you’re laying here a broken man even though they should have seen this coming because I told you there is absolutely no way you would ever get the best of me. This isn’t some movie where the hero saves the day just because he believed in himself, and hey, I won’t take anything away from you, maybe you do think you’re better than me, but I hope that tonight was enough evidence to prove without a shadow of a doubt that you’re a fool!

Stepping down from the stairs, MVP now squats down next to Foley who is still on the ground groaning in agony.

MVP
I could have ended your career a few minutes ago, Mick, and contrary to what you or these imbeciles tell yourself that would have been doing this business a favor. But I spared you; I let you survive because I wanted there to be some piece of you left to stagger into Uprising so that I can beat your ass on a bigger stage with brighter lights. That’s right, Mick, that little challenge of yours that you made earlier? I accept it and I want you to know that this was all part of my plan. I strung you along like a puppet and you fell for it all hook, line and sinker!

MVP and Laurinaitis share a laugh while MVP straightens up and walks away from Foley in the direction of the ramp.

MVP
I wanted you get all worked up to the point where you felt that the only way to get me out of your life was to go to the extreme. I knew you’d never go away, I knew you were so short-sighted and narrow-minded that you’d never put two and two together and see that Big Johnny and I were playing you like a fiddle! Why? Because we can! Because when you have money, power and respect there’s not a damn thing in this world that you can’t do. We wanted to set a precedent and you drew the short straw and were chosen to be sacrificed. You are the insect we’re going to crush under our boots so that this entire company sees that when we say that MVP is a future World Champion they’ll look back at the massacre that will occur at Uprising and see that there’s no line we won’t cross, no lengths we won’t go and no man we won’t destroy to keep our word.

The two men walk up the ramp, while medical officials rush down it to check on Foley.

MVP
Of course, if you had just apologized, liked I asked you to time and time again, none of this had to happen. Starving you by denying your paychecks by keeping you out of the ring was the contingency. Making the legendary Foley bow down and kiss the ground I walk on by forcing you to swallow your pride, apologize and admit you were wrong was the original plan, but you forced our hand by being the stubborn ass that you are. So when you really think about it: You brought this all on yourself. And when I dismantle you at Uprising, I just want those wonderful fans of yours to remember that it was you who asked for it. It was you who begged for it, and all I did was acquiesce. All you had to say was those two words, Mick: “I’m sorry...” but now at Uprising I’m going to take things a step forward…I’m going to make you say: “I quit!”

MVP smirks as he drops the mic and turns to leave the arena. Foley is refusing medical help, and as he lays on the ground he stares up at the stage where MVP and Laurinaitis was just standing with something a lot darker, a lot worse that hatred in his eyes. With that look burned into our minds, Breakdown rolls on.  

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:05 pm

*After a short promotional video hyping up XWL's next PPV special Uprising which takes place next week, the crowd comes alive as a familiar theme begins to play.*

*Everyone is on their feet as the camera moves from right to left in the crowd, searching for the man in black.  Which direction will he be coming from tonight?  After a few moments, Roman Reigns appears at the top of one of the entrance-ways.  The fans close to him go berserk with excitement as he stops and soaks in the crowd's reaction.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Gbzqjiu

[Michael Cole]
Welcome back to Breakdown ladies and gentlemen.  And what a way to resume.  Roman Reigns is in the building!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Would you listen to this crowd?  They're electric!

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 7ga4d8b

*Reigns begins his descent down the steps surrounded by walls of ecstatic XWL fans several of whom clamor to grab a quick picture or touch one of their heroes as he passes by.  Reigns oozes confidence and presence as he makes his entrance in the usual way, by completing the stairs and jumping the barricade.*

[Jim Ross]
Reigns had some controversial comments to make last week on Breakdown.  And he didn't show up for his match either.  There's no doubt in my mind that he has all the potential in the world to succeed in this business, even more so than he has already.  But maybe his attitude needs to be checked to prevent his career going off course.

Well, I'm sure Reigns would disagree with you JR!  Why don't you say that to his face?

[Jim Ross]
It's just an observation, nothing more.  I'm a big fan of Roman Reigns, but I found some of his comments last week rather surprising to say the least.

I think what he said could be easily misinterpreted JR.  Just like the man himself.  I think he meant to make a statement last week and he did... in one way or another.  Whichever way you look at it or took his comments, it was an impactful message.

[Michael Cole]
Whatever your thoughts on Reigns, you have to respect the mans ability, and it's pretty obvious judging from this reaction that the fans live here in Boise, Idaho do just that.

*Reigns is now in the ring, with a mic in hand which he had retrieved from ringside.  He wears an appreciative grin on his face as the fans continue to roar and give him warm welcome.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 OecZNdm

*Many have begun chanting his name repeatedly before he begins to speak over them.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 7vrQIf2
[Roman Reigns]
Last week, I was scheduled to face Kevin Nash.  As everybody knows, that match never happened.  Rumor has it that the old man caught my interview, heard that he was facing me, and took off.  I can't say I'm surprised.  Ever since I came back to XWL, whomever I've crossed paths with, be it backstage in the corridors or inside this ring, everybody acts the same way.  They look at me with caution, with fear in their eyes, as though I'm a danger.  And they're right.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 CdvhLZ9
[Roman Reigns]
I'm a danger to every man on the roster.  They say this business is like swimming with sharks... that it's a cut-throat business... that it's every man for themselves.  That suits me perfectly.  I've said it before and I'll say it again: for me, it always has been and it always will be One Versus All.  And it seems people are starting to understand what that means and what I'm capable of.  

*Reigns is speaking in his usual calm, cool yet confident tone.  There does however seem to be an element of aggression or malice in his voice tonight.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Mis4Uq9
[Roman Reigns]
I had a Spear with Kevin Nash's name on it ready and waiting last week but he took the coward's way out and decided not to tarnish his legendary career with the beatdown he'd receive.  I can live with that.  I don't have a lot of time for guys living on past glories, trying to relive just a tiny bit of their heyday to remain relevant or to earn a quick buck to keep the costs paid at their retirement home.  But I have all the time in the world for the so-called "top guys" this business has to offer.  Which brings me to tonight.

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 7bHzBcG
[Roman Reigns]
Tonight, I go one-on-one with the World Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk.

*The very same fans who were chanting Reigns' name just moments ago suddenly shift gears and erupt into even louder chants of "CM PUNK!".*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Ymp6Tvf

*Reigns is amused by this and smirks, but there's no doubt that deep down this isn't amusing to him at all.  It must hurt to know your own fans like someone better than you.  Either way, he doesn't let this show and again, speaks over the fans.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Z3hbM9I
[Roman Reigns]
The way I see it, this is the biggest match of my career to date.  It all comes down to this, even if it is non-title.  Everything I have said and everything I have done is to prove that I have what it takes to be the man.  It should be my face on all the posters.  My face on XWL.com.  My face on all the billboards.  You people should be chanting my name and I should be the champion.  Tonight, I get the opportunity to prove all of that and take a big step towards righting that injustice and get closer to accomplishing my goals.

*Reigns is all fired up at this point and talks with complete confidence and purpose.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 O50gULF
[Roman Reigns]
Tonight Punk, you won't just be stepping inside this ring with Roman Reigns.  You will be stepping inside this ring with a man hell-bent on kicking your ass and proving a point!  I won't be taking any prisoners, and I don't expect you to either, but Punk... don't underestimate me.  If you do, it'll only be that much worse for you when my hand is raised in victory and you're left embarrassed and humiliated with a couple of broken ribs and a bruised jaw.  Bring your best... be ready...

*With that, Reigns slams his microphone down and a determined look comes over his face as his music hits once again...*

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 2AS0dY6

*The crowd doesn't know what to think.  Some continue to chant for Punk, others chant for Reigns.  Others just cheer for the sake of it, not knowing who to support.*

[Michael Cole]
There you have it ladies and gentlemen.  Roman Reigns vs CM Punk will take place later on tonight.  If you didn't already think that it was a must-see, surely you do after this.

[Jim Ross]
I just hope Reigns realizes the calibre of opponent that he's getting in the ring with later tonight.  Punk is a multi-time World Champion and is regarded as one of the very best.  Reigns on the other hand has unlimited potential and despite being arguably the most dominant United States champion in this era, he has yet to fulfill that potential.

Well, I guess we'll find out later on tonight whether Reigns can walk the walk as well as talk the talk!

*Breakdown continues...*

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:48 pm

The titantron zooms into the tale of the tape for the match up featuring Adam Cole vs Dolph Ziggler
XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 DBCn3eDXWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 8fVtcUt

After a 15 minute sprawl of offensive strikes and defensive saves.

All of a sudden a kick is heard from across the world

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Ziggler-and-Del-Rio
Ziggler is shown stumbling and hitting the ropes
He begins flailing around the ring before falling to a knee.

Adam Cole widens his eyes and pulls his hair back behind his ears Without any sense of warning he pushes the ref aside.
The camera showing
Ziggler pull himself up using the 2nd rope. As he hangs there for a good few seconds.
Adam
says a few words under his breath..

Adam Cole then plows Dolph Ziggler in the back of the head with a kick. Forcing Ziggler to lay down on the mat unresponsive and eyes glazed over.
Cole jumps on the opportunity smiling away at the crowd, Pulling the legs bent over the head of Dolph

The ref begins to slap a count all while concerned for Ziggler

Adam Cole squirming his feet psyching himself out after each count

Here is your winner by Pinfall

Adam Cole!!!!

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Tumblr_mo5enjyOj51qhjbxeo4_250
Adam Cole holding his hand on his head shocked that he's gotten himself out of this 2 week losing streak by gaining a mean streak.

The camera fades to black from this scene and Breakdown tries to get everything back under its control.

Last edited by KingWolf on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:50 pm

....the match didn't even get done. dafuq
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:51 pm

Zack wrote:
I was given the go, You didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:51 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Zack wrote:
I was given the go, You didn't respond.

It's hard to respond to something I didn't receive.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:53 pm

To: Zack
Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:29 pm
Subject: Match
What days are you available usually and times?
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:54 pm

KingWolf wrote:

Ah. Well, I'm on now if you want to do a legit match, I s'pose.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:01 pm

Zack wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Ah. Well, I'm on now if you want to do a legit match, I s'pose.
Nah, it's been like a month straight of you not doing your match
that match was also secretly for the title

Congrats Kingwolf
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:20 pm

See, I go from looking at the roster, to looking at this and wonder what the hell is going on. Why are me, Krzy, Shuggz, Red, Gaz and Wolf carrying this company? Got a whole promo planned out for later while you chumps over here slacking.

"XWL is dying" coming from the mouths of those killing it is really getting on my nerves. I sit around seeing these people complain, then do nothing about it. If you truly do want to be a part of XWL, and don't want it to die, then participate. Laziness isn't an excuse. If you are going to be lazy, then honestly, don't waste our time. Everyone is here to have fun, not bust their ass for a whole bunch of people to slack. You know, just saying.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:36 pm

T-Roll wrote:
See, I go from looking at the roster, to looking at this and wonder what the hell is going on. Why are me, Krzy, Shuggz, Red, Gaz and Wolf carrying this company? Got a whole promo planned out for later while you chumps over here slacking.

"XWL is dying" coming from the mouths of those killing it is really getting on my nerves. I sit around seeing these people complain, then do nothing about it. If you truly do want to be a part of XWL, and don't want it to die, then participate. Laziness isn't an excuse. If you are going to be lazy, then honestly, don't waste our time. Everyone is here to have fun, not bust their ass for a whole bunch of people to slack. You know, just saying.

You go Tyler, call them people out, I want a league to come back to so y'all best listen to this man.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Except for the fact that I've been active as much as I can be every week. It's difficult when the person I'm feuding with is going through personal issues right now. I'm doing my match right now and I plan to promo in the morning. I've been one of the ones doing my best to make sure it stays around. So I care just as much as you do thank you very much Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Kyle wrote:
Except for the fact that I've been active as much as I can be every week. It's difficult when the person I'm feuding with is going through personal issues right now. I'm doing my match right now and I plan to promo in the morning. I've been one of the ones doing my best to make sure it stays around. So I care just as much as you do thank you very much Neutral

Yea we are doing our match, and I plan on promoing three times on this card.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Holy shit Krzy wasn't kidding, Adam Cole U.S. Champ reign starts today BAYBAY!
Back to top Go down
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:10 pm

KingWolf wrote:

fight me
Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:04 pm

KingWolf wrote:

Congrats on winning the strap.

T-Roll wrote:

I'm not sure of how much "backstage attention" I've got but I've signed up in December, was active through the down time, I've replied to every post asking if we've got the Xbox One and WWE 2k15, I've done my best to complete matches, I've completed promo's that I believe are better than average. So I'd like to think myself as a helpful hand on keeping the place active?

I'm just enjoying my time here and I hope to one day be in some sort of title picture, I'm very dedicated.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:17 pm

I should add that if you know you've been doing your shit, then you're doing your job. If you don't do your shit, then you aren't doing your job. You know who you are. Just because I didn't mention you, doesn't mean you're not actively participating.
Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:21 pm

T-Roll wrote:
I should add that if you know you've been doing your shit, then you're doing your job. If you don't do your shit, then you aren't doing your job. You know who you are. Just because I didn't mention you, doesn't mean you're not actively participating.

The way I see it, is this is a place for fun and entertainment, the day I see it as having to do a "job" is the day I part ways.

But, I understand the point your getting across there.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Yeah, you got me. I am just used to saying "job" so you'll have to excuse that. But yeah, you're doing well. Just trying to get the guys not doing anything to get on the ball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15   XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/13/15 - 2/20/15
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next