Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13

Go down 
+19
DrawingFTW
Sex Ferguson
Liam
Jonguin
Jiggas
P1
Pats
Zander
Legal
P.R Son
Stay✔
TheKrzyOne
#NOTSEME
TheFilthParade
Zack
Twiztid
josheagles82
Austin
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 pm

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakd

Live From – Columbus, Ohio us flag

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arena for Matches: XWL Breakdown
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 BreakdownantoniocesaroXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdowncurtisaxel
Antonio Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 89Q1ec0XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionaustin
Justin Gabriel Vs  Austin Aries

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 SRoSMn0XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionkenanderson
Tensai Vs  Mr. Anderson

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 BreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 CVUsz5F
Steve Austin Vs  Eddie Guerrero

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RedemptiondrewmcintyreXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownrandy
Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 BreakdowndaveyrichardsXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownkevins
Davey Richards vs. Kevin Steen

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RedemptionkurtXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownajstyles
Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RedemptioncarlitoXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 5coOBeS
Carlito vs. Corey Graves

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RedemptionbriankendrickXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownsethrollins
Brian Kendrick vs. Seth Rollins

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownjbl XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 9IfhbOH
JBL vs. Goldberg

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionjackswagger XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionkofi
Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionevanbourne XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 FpYyGCR
Evan Bourne vs. Paul London

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownalbertodelrio XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownyoshitatsu
Alberto Del Rio vs. Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionamazinred XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownkassius
Amazing Red vs. Kassius Ohno

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionjoeymercury XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionicjomo
Joey Mercury vs. John Morrison

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownmickiejames XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 L7J5GbV
Mickie James vs. Daffney

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownnikkibella XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionmadisoneagles
Nikki Bella vs. Madison Eagles

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionaj XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptiontorriewilson
AJ Lee vs. Torrie Wilson

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownbriebella XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 GCv0HVw
Brie Bella vs. Manami Toyota

Handicap Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionpaige XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionlayla
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdowndivaskaitlyn
Layla and Paige vs. Kaitlyn

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownthemiz XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RedemptiondanielbryanXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownchrissabin
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Sabin

Main Event Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdownusshelley XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionworldchampion
Alex Shelley vs. Dolph Ziggler

If you weren't booked and you want to take part in a match, find yourself an opponent and send a PM to either myself or David regarding the match. It will be added to the card so you could have a match this week!

Last edited by Austin on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josheagles82
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 am

lol

Last edited by josheagles82 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:24 am

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Goldbe13
Goldberg
JBL i came out here tonight to challenge you to a pink slip on a pole match here tonight to make it interesting that means the loser will be fired tonight and they have to go home what do say JBL.

*Goldberg goes back to the back and waits for a response*

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:42 am

josheagles82 wrote:

"You know, sometimes I ask myself...is it all worth it? Is it worth going through all this? I mean is it worth doing all this just to be an a-lister....you bet your damn ass it is."

The camera rose to see Joey Mercury sitting in the stands. No crowd was yet there. He just sat there looking on. Holding a small mixed look on his face. He bit his lip softly, looking on. He took a returned look to look at the camera. He showed a small grin. To the views surprise, Joey wasn't wearing his jacket. The fur jacket he always worn was seen tossed aside. He had a small set of pants on. Which resembled those of a stylish decent. Joey snickered a small bit. The camera caught his every movement. Capturing him where ever he went. But he sat there. On the stands, the regular fans would sit. Joey took a moment to pass his hand through his hair. Letting out a small exhale, before speaking. 

JOEY MERCURY
"What? Didn't expect to see this did you? Yeah, I know. This style of transformation. No fur, no golden necklaces. Yeah, I even decided to get a hair cut. Did you expect that? I'm sure you didn't. Cause, I'm that a-lister everyone wanted to be right? I mean, yeah. Everyone wants to be a drugged up man. Watching his life go by. I mean I did some thinking. I really did, and it passed to me. Maybe, the life of an a-lister isn't all it's thought out to be. I mean I give myself and I do everything to entertain these fans. And I still get my ass kicked every week. I do what I can to put a show on every week, but every time it seems to backfire on me. I mean, I've been through hell and back in my life. And y'know? Maybe I'm just getting a little sick of being in that hospital. Maybe, I'm tired of living the life, the way you shouldn't. 

Mercury
Maybe being an A-lister just isn't me...But then again. I've rose above each and everything I've ever endured. So maybe, this life style is for me. Because, I'm a freaking star. If you actually sat there and thought I was going to let all that go for you fans. Then I can't help but laugh at you... because you all are nothing more than a set of idiots. And, well. I'm not an idiot. Yeah, you could say I've done drugs in the passed away. Yeah, I almost died. That something you want to say? Yeah, go ahead. Bring up the past like every other damn person don't. Yeah, they say the past never dies. And their right. As long as I live the past will never be silenced. So what. I did drugs. You want to mock me and call me a criminal? Then go right ahead. Because I'm not a criminal. 

Mercury
I'm a person living his life instead of sitting on that couch all day. You actually mock me. You say I don't have what it takes. But let me ask you this. You call me a nothing...a nobody. But what would I call you? A sit at home sweat hog? Yeah, you sit there and you have the nerve to call me a nothing. A person that won't amount to anything. Well, look at this nobody? He's sitting right here on XWL. And I mean working for Taco Bell or whatever it is the hell you fans do, I don't really care. Because I make your yearly wage in a week. Make you feel good now huh? Yeah. But, I'm going to move away from the fans as I don't really care nor should I. They are no where in my league. But, to the point at hand. I'm calling out a man. One not known for his money. Not known for his wrestling skills either. But the thing he is known for...is his commentating and managerial skills. And that is none other than Don West."

Mercury
West I actually have a lot of respect for you. You were a great commentator and an even better manager.  That is what I want to talk about Don your a great manager almost as good as I am a wrestler. But Don for some reason you decide to manage these low life losers like Corey Graves. So I decided  to give you the blessing of managing "The Star Attraction" Joey Mercury. But for some insane reason you thought otherwise. Lets look at the film.

The cameras cut backstage where we see Don West roaming the halls by himself when he suddenly bumps into superstar Joey Mercury. West looks Mercury up and down and laughs. He goes to walk away, but something crosses his mind and he turns around to address Mercury.

Don West
Is there something I can help you with? I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude or anything but you kinda caught me of guard and it took me a second to remember that you’re actually getting paid to wrestle here. And here you are walking around backstage looking all depressed while guys like Amazing Red and Corey Graves are out there raising the bar and busting their backsides to show people that they have what it takes to achieve great things in this company. But you… you disappear for what seemed like forever, pop up out of the blue and don’t even have the audacity to make yourself relevant. So what’s the deal man?

The film is stopped

Mercury
After that i was so shocked at what he said i just walked away. Now Don This Sunday at Digital Decision Hulk Hogan said I could face one of your nobodies and the fans get to choose the consequence of the loser, which I think is stupid. But I cant complain. Now if you excuse me i have to prepare for my match  

Mercury leaves the shot

THIS IS NOT PART  OF THEPROMO

options1If Mercury wins he will face Don west in the ring at the next ppv and if  west's guy wins Mercury cant compete at the next ppv
2If mercury wins he will be west's top client  If West's guy wins mercury will become west's personal servant 

Awkward that you stole a promo from somewhere else...

http://www.pcwrestling.net/oldforums/index.php?showtopic=251# whistle
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 am

Two things:

-Twiztid, we don't have 'pink slip' matches unless they are planned according towards storyline. Plus, JBL is currently in a feud with Triple H so the match won't happen. We are happy to see some promos being put out there, just don't go all Vince Russo on us with a pole match Razz
-Josh, copying promos isn't allowed. It looks as if you copied parts of it and then did the other parts yourself, but that is still not allowed. I'll have to talk to another admin once they get on about this because like I said, stealing promos from another place isn't allowed. Don't worry though, seeing as this is your first like time doing something wrong, you may just get a warning. Thank you Zack for pointing it out to us.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm

God damn, People trying to get rid of me already AJ Lee Random
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:49 pm

*The fans cheer as one of XWL's newest and most beloved divas starts walking out from the back.  She looks very serious, and gazes out to the crowd as she stops mid way down the ramp, mic in hand.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_03_14_08_SDTV_XviD-BTZonE_avi_000161680

*This continues for a few more moments before the crowd hushes and becomes confused at the continued silence of Maria. Just as the crowd becomes restless she begins speaking.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_03_14_08_SDTV_XviD-BTZonE_avi_000169480

{Maria}
I debuted two weeks ago thinking that this place, this time around I could do something special. I thought this run would allow me to do something amazing in this company, but two rough weeks in I realize something. You fans, don't give a CRAP about in ring merit! I competed hard, and lost and I respect that but yet you people still adore me like I'm the Diva's Champion, like I'm the best thing this company has seen. Clearly I'm lagging a little behind, I have a little rust and I don't need your pity with your cheering. And I don't need you cheering me because I'm attractive, I only want to be cheered for my accomplishments but I know that won't happen because you are all a bunch of misogynistic, hypocrites. No matter what happens between these ropes, if I smile, shake my ass, and suck up I'm still loved by you and that's sad. So sad for you people.

*The crowd begins booing at the sudden change of heart shown by Maria who begins grinning a bit.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_03_14_08_SDTV_XviD-BTZonE_avi_000174080

{Maria}
I am coming out here to say, that tonight and until further notice I refuse to compete in a match for XWL's live shows as a way to protest you people. I'm taking the power of choice out of your hands. Tonight, a diva stands up to this company's pathetic audiences' chauvinistic tendencies. And from the coming week until further notice I will not compete in this ring. I'm doing this as a way to show that the only way to change your people's perception of a diva is by attitude. I could win or lose a million matches and if I flirted through that camera to you on the couch I'd still be loved yet when I come out here and speak my mind, not even five minutes passed and you all can't stand me out here. You hate me because I took away your power, I took away the joy you get in telling me how to act and what to do to get to the top.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_03_14_08_SDTV_XviD-BTZonE_avi_000240160

{Maria}
I'm going to be the person that re-writes the book, re-treads the path on how someone reaches the top. I don't need the love or hate of you people, the desire or despair I provide for you, the joy or anger that I invoke. But don't worry, I'll be around, reminding you all of the fact that I figured out a way around your system of control of the wrestlers of this company and that you are all hypocrites that are of a mindset that deep down is still stuck in the 1950's. Now that I have that out of the way, let's talk about my opponent last week, Kaitlyn, for a bit.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Normal_WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_03_14_08_SDTV_XviD-BTZonE_avi_000285440

*The crowd boo's at the notion that Maria is going to continue speaking.

{Maria}
The champion is a perfect example of what is wrong in this division. She has talent but is to focused on playing to you people to maximize it. She takes her ring work seriously but not so much so that she can still get sidetracked with you people. Am I surprised? Should I be? After all I did beat her last week because of a distraction, I'm not going to act like I beat the best Diva in the company by myself but then again I'll do anything to win. I don't inexplicably hate anyone and that includes you people. There's a reason behind my distaste for each person in the locker room, the crowd, and at home. For example the Bella Twins, yes, I did lose to one of them last week, but this has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the fact that to them, beauty comes first, bitchiness second, passion for this business comes third. In XWL the focus should be wrestling, not dolling up or picking cat fights but that's mostly what I see. So for changes to be made someone who has those beliefs needs to sacrifice themselves to fight it and I'm laying on that grenade so hopefully my choice changes how things are done.

*The crowd continues booing her still as she stares intently at them.

{Maria}
Until next time.

*Maria sets the mic down where she is standing and turns heading towards the back followed by boo's on her way out.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:09 am

We return from commercial break and we head backstage to outside of Vickie Guerrero's office where the General Manager herself could be seen speaking with one of the backstage employees of XWL. The two are talking about something, probably that doesn't really matter to anyone, when they are cut off when XWL's Divas Champion walks into the view of the screen with a pretty angered look on her face after what happened last week between the two of them.

[Kaitlyn]
Yeah, I think you two are done talking. Now why don't you beat it before security has to be called.

Kaitlyn turns her attention to Vickie, who looks to be just as angry as Kaitlyn right now. The two women stare at each other, neither saying a word, and you could literally cut the tension with a knife right now. Vickie Guerrero is the first one who goes to speak but is immediately cut off by Kaitlyn.

[Kaitlyn]
Don't even both with the typical "excuse me" or "I am your boss" crap because I'm so not in the mood for it. The only thing that I want to hear coming from your mouth is what happened last week? Why did you cost me my match? Explain that, enlighten me.

Vickie chuckles a little bit to the confusion of Kaitlyn before she begins to speak for herself.

[Vickie Guerrero]
I'm oh so sorry, Kaitlyn. So sorry that you decided to focus on me rather then your match which costed you the match. May I remind you, I stopped Maria from cheating, and I don't even get a "thank you" or anything like that?

Kaitlyn looks to be a tad confused at the last words that Vickie had just said.

[Kaitlyn]
You've got... I Don't.... I should be saying thank you?

Vickie smiles as she goes to speak but is once again cut off by Kaitlyn.

[Kaitlyn]
Why would I say thank you? I lost my match because of you, to a diva like Maria nonetheless. Listen, tonight I'm scheduled to take on Layla so I suggest that you make sure that only two women are out there here tonight. Not three, not four. Two and only two, is that understandable?

[Vickie Guerrero]
Oh, trust me. There will be three women out in that ring here tonight. Nothing you can do about it either.

Kaitlyn seems to be growing angrier as Vickie continues.

[Vickie Guerrero]
Oh, but don't worry, I won't be out there. But your match with Layla isn't happening because I thought of a better match to help you train for your Divas Championship match at Digital Decision.  Tonight, you will be in a handicap match against Layla and Paige! Because I'm sure if you can beat them, you won't have any troubles against whoever you may face.

Kaitlyn doesn't seem to know how to respond so instead, she just stays quiet before walking away from Vickie. Vickie stands there with a smile on her face as she pulls out her phone and begins to message someone as we fade to the next segment of the night.
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:04 pm

as we come back from break Gail Kim is shown in the back being interviewed 

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Thumb_11
                        Gail Kim 
My name is Gail Kim and i am from Tna. i would like to say that i am here to wrestle and put on a great show for the fans.i know some of you don't like me but i am here to the Divas that i am here and i am ready to start walking up that ladder. now tonight i don't have a match tonight so i am going to make my debut next wrestling show.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Thumb_12
Gail Kim
you know i am just looking forward to seeing what all the divas have in xwl. who knows maybe in the future i will be someones manager or tag team partner but i do promise you that while i am in the singles competition i will fight with my 100% heart and never look back til i get older and all kinds of stuff like that.

\XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Thumb_13
Gail Kim
 but anyways i would like to say that xwl better be on alert cuz  the Asian Beauty is coming to Xwl to make a impact. i am ready to take my wrestling career to the next level Divas of the xwl warning to you all i am will be coming for that woman's championship.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Thumb_14
Gail Kim  
ok this interview is over......

Gail Kim leaves the interview as we fade to the next segment 
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:17 pm

The theme that is known to be of Amazing Red and Don West hits across the arena. But it isn't just Amazing Red and Don West that walk out on the stage, it's also the newest addition to the West Side Army, Corey Graves.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 QJfGvnr

All three stand on top of the ramp, before exchanging a slight nod between each other, then walk down the ramp.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 A352SbJ

They reach bottom of the ramp, and Graves walks up the ringside steps, and enters the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 EJ0PlQB

Graves leans against the ropes, before removing his jacket and grabbing a microphone.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 R4JaODM
[Corey Graves]
Last week, you all witnessed the beginning of something great. Two of the greatest talents in this company was brought together by the greatest mind of this company. As Don told you all last week, I've tried time and time again to make my mark in this company, and something has gotten in my way each time. To begin with it was AJ Styles and Dean Ambrose been too selfish and making Men of Honour just about them, yet if it wasn't for me the Men of Honour would've never come to light. Then we have Samoa Joe, he attacked me and choked me out.. with an illegal hold I may add. But where is he now? He's nowhere to be seen, but I am... I'm still standing strong here in XWL.  Then Carlito got in my way, I took him down at Final Stand, but yet still nobody would take notice. They still didn't want to admit that Corey Graves is on the road to greatness.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Y3OEMN2
[Corey Graves]
So I made a decision, a decision to make one phone call to this man right here, and my career was changed. Finally people are going to take notice of Corey Graves. Last week the entire XWL universe was in shock when me and Amazing Red stood in this ring and I joined the West Side Army. People took notice, more importantly the wrestling business took notice. Finally all these years busting my ass for a few bucks has come to something and it's all thanks to Don West. Don't take this the wrong way, this isn't some sob story, I still don't give a damn what you people think of me. But now you all know that Corey Graves... has arrived.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Sio8X7j
[Don West]
But they still don’t want to accept the fact that you really have arrived, Corey, these people still refuse the see the truth for what it is and they may live with their denial until the day you stand tall with a championship gripped tightly in your hands. How can you people even be booing this man? You gotta be kidding me! This is the ultimate inspirational story, there should be tears in each and every one of your eyes right now! This man came from nothing… nothing, but he never let that stop him, he never let that hold him back and look where he is today, an XWL superstar aligned with a man who has guaranteed him success. Last week Graves took me aside and he said, “Don, I’m feeling great about this, I really think you can open some doors for me.” And I looked him right in the eye and I told him, “Pal, all I can do is unlock a few doors for you here and there, doors other superstars won’t have access to, but you’re the one with the talent that will knock those doors off their hinges!”

Amazing Red
Lo Graves dijo tenía razón ... esto es sólo el principio ... para él, para mí y para el ejército. The best has yet to come.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 31rAUdk
[Don West]
That’s right, because believe it or not we really are just getting started. This army will always be in need of more soldiers, more bodies on the front line as we take the fight to this company and take the titles that belong to us. And don’t think that we let in just anybody. No no no my friends, this is an exclusive club reserved only for the workhorses, the superstars with something to prove and those who rise above the filth that are content with just meandering around at the bottom of the pack. Amazing Red and Corey Graves together? Man, it’s not even fair; someone should just lock me up right now and throw away the key because having these two together on the same team should be illegal. How could anyone even think they can compete with this? On one hand we have the quickest son of a guns I have ever seen in all my years in this business who invents brand new moves in the blink of an eye and then joining him is a man as ruthless and cerebral as they come and who is smart enough to learn from his mistakes and now you better believe that he won’t let anyone get in his way again.

Amazing Red
De todos los hombres Graves ha estado en un equipo, yo soy el único que puede ayudarle a darse cuenta de su verdadero potencial.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 YuJi21g
[Don West]
Now my Spanish may be a little rusty, but the word I was able to pick out of that was potential and you’re damn right that more than any other collection of superstars this business has ever seen, The West Side Army has what it takes to leave a mark that can never be erased. That’s because time and time again you’ve seen superstars come together thinking they’re on the same page until egos and attitudes get in the way. But this Army has something different, this Army has me… I’m the glue that will keep this group marching along when it’s as small as two members or as big as two dozen. We’re making some noise now XWL and you can cover your ears shouting “la la la la la!” all night long, but soon you’ll have no choice but to buck up and listen.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 H9HrcHU
[Corey Graves]
I told you all that this man was the best mind in this business, and he just proved it. This man, speaks more sense than any other man in this business, more sense than Paul Heyman, more sense than Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan... The list goes on. With this man’s support and advice its just a short time before Corey Graves heads to greatness, and with Amazing Red by my side the potential is endless. You can look into the eyes of Amazing Red and myself, and all you will see is the future, because we are exactly that.. the future of professional wrestling. You're all sat there now busy tweeting, sending text messages, but soon enough you will all take notice of The West Side Army.

Amazing Red
En la Decisión Digital hay un cien por ciento de posibilidades de que la derrota Christian en un partido si ustedes son lo suficientemente inteligentes para votar por el hombre adecuado para el trabajo.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 4oyBCNR
[Don West]
Heh, people take pleasure in trying to insult me by calling me a poor man’s Paul Heyman, but just compare where the two of us right now. It’s not about legacies here in XWL, it’s about “what have you done for me latelies?” and what Heyman has done lately is be a joke of a manager. I saw Brock Lesnar’s face on a milk carton while I was pouring myself a bowl of cereal this morning; CM Punk has spent more time on vacation than wrestling in the ring! But look at me, look what I’ve been able to do. Amazing Red’s stock is skyrocketing and it will crash through the atmosphere if he wisely is voted in to knock Christian off his pedestal. As for Corey Graves... let’s just say that he has his eye on his next victim and that person will know who he is sooner rather than later.

West throws down his microphone then grabs the arms of Corey Graves and Amazing Red and raises them high into the air while the crowd boos and heckles them.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi Twiztid, good promo, glad to see you're doing promos on the regular. I'd like to suggest a couple of things for future promos, nothing big:
   - Centering the text/caps
   - Bolding actions and names of superstar/diva
   - Here's a Gail Kim Fansite: http://gailkimphotos.sosugary.com/index.php?cat=7

Again, nice promo, looking forward to seeing more promos from you.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:42 pm

What about mine and Krzy's promo, Stay. That's klassless.
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:43 pm

ok thanks stay (:
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Gazza wrote:
What about mine and Krzy's promo, Stay. That's klassless.
Stahp Gazza. It's awesome that we have a new team and I'm really looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:10 am

It's a stable not a team, jerk.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:17 am

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 UfJuVVj
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:37 pm

A brief advertisement for Digital Decision comes to a close, and we're taken backstage to a special backdrop setting where Josh Matthews is standing by directly in front of the camera ready to conduct his upcoming interview.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 T2l1zXP

{Josh Matthews}
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest in just a moment has recently been dethroned as the longest reigning Divas Champion in XWL history. It's a night where she was scheduled to go one on one with the woman that holds the new record, however Vickie Guerrero decided to change things up a little bit ago as we saw and that match will now be a Handicap match. Kaitlyn the Divas Champion against The United Queendom, Layla and Paige. Now in addition to this whirlwind of a change, it's also Layla's Birthday tonight. There's much to be excited about, and much to be somewhat disappointed over, so I'm hoping to dig deep into the mind of one of XWL's most decorated divas and find out what she really thinks about the recent changes in her life. So if you will please now help me welcome my guest at this time, Layla!

Not quite dressed for competition yet Layla strolls onto the set, wearing a smile as she's greeted by Josh.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 NFwCnrQ

{Layla}
Hey Josh, thanks for having me.

{Josh Matthews}
And thank you Layla for agreeing to this interview. Now there's a lot to talk about, but first allow me to wish you a very special Happy Birthday tonight. I'm sure I speak for the entire world when I say you don't look a day over twenty five.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 FWEsx0R

{Layla}
Aw, thanks! It really means a lot, not a lot of women in this business have been able to continue wrestling into this stage of their lives, and so the fact that I have, and still am really humbles me. Sure I've been the wicked witch that no one wants anything to do with, but I think that's helped me now to be a better person. Because I've become seasoned through the years, I've done a lot, some things I'm not proud of, some I am despite the controversy around it all. But all in all, it just feels so good to stand here tonight another year older, wiser, and that much more appreciative of my career and everything that I've achieved.

{Josh Matthews}
Speaking of achievements, unfortunately it seems like you've lost one, for quite some time you've been able to be referred to as XWL's longest reigning Divas Champion, but that honor now belongs to a new woman, a woman that you have a great deal of history with, how do you feel about her setting a new record?

{Layla}
Actually, I'm happy for her. Don't get me wrong, it was nice and all, but to see women following in my foot steps and achieving reigns that are much longer now is something positive, not a negative. I dethroned Maryse as the longest running champion last year, and this year Kaitlyn's outdone me, and I truly am excited for how long her reign might reach. After all, having a new mark to beat ups the desire that much more. Naturally I want to get back that very prestigious honor, and the Divas title...so who knows, maybe I'll do it again. That's the magic of this business, it's ever changing, it's exciting, and to have women like Kaitlyn giving her fellow divas a new record to live up to says a lot about the person she's become.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 4Qm1XYI

{Layla}
I know I was a bit unkind to her when she first started out, and I do regret that, but I think maybe in someway it also motivated her. She had all these doubters thinking she wouldn't last the first year, and she goes on to have such an incredible start. Becoming Divas Champion and going undefeated so soon easily made a lasting impression and really what made her a star in my opinion is last year when she defeated so many others to become not only the first Queen of the Ring, but the new Miss Money in the Bank. So I've got a great deal of respect for her, there's still some issues there because she doubts my sincerity, but that's completely understandable. All I can do is hope one day she'll realize I am deeply sorry for how strained our relationship has been, and give me the chance I should've given her on day one.

{Josh Matthews}
You've been very adamant about wishing to be friends with Kaitlyn and all the others you've mistreated over the years, but do you feel like maybe you're too late in the game to quote unquote become "good?"

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RxdmopH

{Layla}
I think anyone can change, as we grow older we grow out of our immaturity to an extent and see the world in a whole new way. For me that's what's happened, I do somewhat give credit to the Bella Twins for that one because they've treated me like I used to treat people. They're hiding their insecurities through childish jokes like calling Paige "Casper" and me "Grandma" just like 'Chelle and I did. At the time you don't see it that way, but really bullies which is what I was and The Bellas are...they take pleasure in others misfortune because they're unhappy themselves. I was on the sideline for years with my very first injury in my many years of wrestling and I was bitter. I resented the fact that others got to do all these things, while all I could do was sit back and watch.

{Josh Matthews}
That's a very open and honest comment there.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 IHEAtPL

{Layla}
It's true though, it doesn't excuse my behavior, but when you go through something like that, you just need an outlet to channel that anger within. For us, or me at least that was picking on every other diva and giving them silly nicknames...but now I'm using my power of "bullying" for good and showing The Bella Twins that inside I'm still the baddest you know what around.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 CDaUIEB

{Josh Matthews}
So earlier Vickie revealed that the planned match between yourself and the Divas Champion would be no more, instead your partner and friend Paige would join you making this a Handicap match now for Kaitlyn, how do you feel about all this?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 CYc1sIJ

{Layla}
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed to hear about that....I had just planned to meet up with Kaitlyn before our match to wish her luck, congratulate her and stuff, and then come to find out that she's now handicapped? It's just really unfair to her....like at Unforgiven I had to go through a Handicap match, so I know how it feels to be in that situation, and it sucks. I wish it didn't have to be like this, I love teaming with Paige, we've got a bond that is really strong and I think our chemistry is rock solid, but I was really looking forward to it just being Kaitlyn and I out there. I've worked so hard to prove to Kaitlyn that I'm different now, that can she trust me, that I want us to pursue a friendship because I do like her very much. So I'm a bit conflicted on how this match will go. On one hand, beating the Divas Champion, if we managed to, would be big. On the other, I feel like it's not right to win that way, especially given the circumstances.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RsR1MKE

{Layla}
Paige and Kaitlyn don't really get along, so I know Paige doesn't share this same opinion of tonight's match, but I kind of wish we could just not do it. I want to compete tonight, but not like this.

{Josh Matthews}
Have you spoken to Paige about how you feel?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 68AsK26

{Layla}
Not really, I know Paige, and she's up for anything against anyone, and I love that about her. So I feel wrong to ask her to do what I want instead of letting her be herself and fight how she wishes to fight. It's just something I've got to deal with myself, do I want to win on my Birthday tonight by accepting things for how they're laid out, or do I want to try to do what I can to make this a little easier on Kaitlyn despite how things are supposed to be in a match like this?

{Josh Matthews}
You think if you follow through with how Handicaps typically go, Kaitlyn would doubt you that much more that you've changed?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 DehqWpG

{Layla}
I do...it's not like I asked for this, I already went to Vickie trying to get her to change her mind, but she insists it's "must see."

{Josh Matthews}
Seems like you're in a bit of a predicament then. Do you go with the natural flow of a match, or do you risk defeat for either yourself or Paige by keeping things at a certain pace?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 7IlLdvi

{Layla}
Exactly. I just hope Kaitlyn knows I hate this just as much as I'm sure she does. Tonight's my Birthday, I should be overjoyed, and I am, but this whole thing just has me a little worried about how things will end up. I've worked so hard to prove I've changed, to win over the fans, even some of my doubters back here, and Kaitlyn is one of the big ones. She doesn't "buy it" and she said before my actions will speak louder than anything I could try to say to her, so I just hope no matter what happens out there, she'll be able to see what she needs to.

Layla pauses for a moment, you can see the hesitation to take part in this two on one match, but she knows she's got no choice in the matter, but it still weighs heavy on her mind. Her thought process soon comes to an end as she quickly realizes she's been staring down at the floor silently for far too long to be normal.

{Layla}
But I've gotta go meet up with Paige and get ready, thanks for allowing me to get some things off my chest Josh, and make sure you vote as much as you can for our match against The Bellas this Sunday. I'm excited to find out what the XWL fans want to see, and I'm equally as excited to put an end to this Bella nonsense once and for all. I'd say more but I'm sure you've got others to interview and I told Paige I'd meet her in the locker room like five minutes ago, and she does not like waiting, let's hope she'll take it easy on me since it's my Birthday, see you later Josh!

Layla waves at the camera and at Josh before turning away and heading off, leaving Josh left to wonder about how things will go tonight for the Birthday girl as she prepares to hesitantly head into a Handicap match against The Divas Champion a little bit later. We then fade away wondering ourselves the very same thing as a commercial begins.

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:25 am

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where the Anti-Diva and one half of The United Queendom, Paige, is shown sitting in a familiar location, staring out into the distance. A million thoughts must be racing through her mind, from the handicap match later on tonight against the Divas Champion, Kaitlyn, to the ongoing war between The United Queendom and The Bella Twins. After a few moments of gathering her thoughts, Paige begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 P6Rfj

{Paige}
It is said that history has a tendency to repeat itself. Final Stand V, triple threat for the Divas Championship involving myself, Kaitlyn, and a certain “diva” who thinks she's a Fox. In the end, even though I wasn't the one who was pinned, I still lost. Since then, the “diva” who's responsible for that loss has yet to be seen and Kaitlyn is still the Divas Champion. It's an impressive length for a reign, you just surpassed Layla as the longest reigning Divas Champion in this company's history.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 HGWzE

{Paige}
As impressive as that sounds, when you look at it, you're biggest victory was over me, and it was on a technicality. Did I ever get my one on one shot? No. Instead, Beth Phoenix took the shot that should have been rightfully mine. She lost and has yet to be seen. Same with Natalya, she returns after who knows how long and is instantly awarded with a championship match. She loses and is yet to be heard from since.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 TvDff

{Paige}
Now you're potentially facing MsChif, a woman I have a good amount of history with. She isn't a “diva,” no, far from it. She gets a sick pleasure from dissecting her opponents and enjoys watching them squirm. MsChif isn't someone you should take lightly, I know from experience, but she is still another person who has been given a potential opportunity that should have been mine.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 VME88

{Paige}
Week in and week out, I prove that I should be the rightful Number One Contender for Kaitlyn's Divas Championship, whether it's holding a victory over the current Miss Money in the Bank Briefcase holder, Madison Eagles, or returning after a potential career threatening injury, it seems that I'm always overlooked. All that ends tonight.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 PfAsd

{Paige}
Kaitlyn, I have something to prove tonight, because since Final Stand, you and I haven't crossed paths once, and this is my one opportunity to show everybody that I should be next in line for a Divas Championship match. And what better way to do that than by pinning the current champion? Add the fact that we have a bit of unfinished business, and it quickly becomes a must win situation for me.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 ZJWbX

{Paige}
Whether you retain your oh so precious butterfly at Digital Decision, or you lose it to whoever your mystery opponent is, it doesn't matter to me. If it's MsChif, whoever you decide to choose, or whoever Vickie chooses, I will make sure that I'm next line to challenge for the Divas Championship. I have been denied my opportunity for far too long, and after myself and Layla put the Bella Twins to shame at Digital Decision, I will refocus on becoming the Divas Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 YfABL

{Paige}
Speaking of which, Bellas, you tried your hardest to make our lives a living hell. From trying to take me out at Dead Man's Hand, to facing Layla in a handicap match at Unforgiven, which you failed to win might I add. You've tried and failed to do everything you said you would, and at Digital Decision, The United Queendom will finish what you started.

*Paige stares into the camera with an intense stare before shifting her attention forward, possibly to mentally prepare for the handicap match that pits the team of Layla and herself, The United Queendom, against the reigning Divas Champion, Kaitlyn, later on in the evening. Silence fills the near empty area as Breakdown fades into a short advertisement for Digital Decision.*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:20 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break as the camera pans the arena, spotting various signs and a lively crowd. After a few seconds, the mood is quickly changed when an all to familiar theme begins to play.*

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
S.H.I.E.L.D.

*With The Shield's theme now being played throughout the arena, the main camera quickly scans the crowd in search of the members of The Shield. A few moments pass before Dean Ambrose is spotted on top of the steps in the crowd. Rollins and Reigns are nowhere to be seen, where could they be? A sinister smirk graces the face of Ambrose, and for good reason. For the past few weeks, it seems like Ambrose has the upper hand going into Digital Decision, with vicious assaults on Daniel Bryan, among other members to the roster. Ambrose looks around for a bit before beginning the long descent down the stairs.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 TDm4GAO

*Ambrose continues down the stairs, not paying any attention to the fans on either side of him, almost as if he's a man on a mission. He makes it to the bottom of the steps and walks over to the barricade, quickly hopping over it and making his way to the timekeepers area. Ambrose snatches a mic from the table and begins climbing up the ring steps before entering the ring. He walks back and forth for a moment, mumbling to himself and doing hand gestures. When it seems that he knows what he wants to say, he raises the mic up to his lips but before he could utter a single word...*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 QKXXmES

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 JoLRdbe

*Ambrose watches on as Daniel Bryan comes out to a mix reaction, some are happy to see Dean Ambrose cut off but the rest are just pissed off that there's two intolerable people out here now, Bryan responds by staring at Ambrose for a moment before throwing his arms into the air and charging down the ramp, screaming "YES" with each step!*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 ZapSpqh

*Bryan abruptly stops on the ramp when he see's a kid in the front row screaming "NO!", he gets into the ten year olds face and starts a shouting war with him before finally giving up and snatching his sign away, ripping it up and tossing it up into the air before heading for the stairs...*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 8NKKnIy

*Bryan stomps up the stairs and along the apron, heading into the ring and shoulder bumping right past Ambrose before grabbing a mic from the side, wandering back into the middle and raising it to speak...*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Ix9QDUj

[Daniel Bryan]
I spent four days last week lying in a hospital bed. I arrived just in time to hear your little speech on the TV, the doctor asked me if I was feeling okay because as you went on your little tangent I watched on...Smiling. Smiling because of what you had to say, you actually think you've slayed The American Dragon? No, no, no, the only thing you've done is awaken The Dragonborn! I am Daniel Bryan and this is only just the beginning of our story! I knew there would be roadblocks in my journey to bringing this god forsaken company to it's knee's and by getting in my way, laying me out over and over and then powerbombing me off the stage all you've done is nominate yourself! You brought out the wrath of the dragon and now you're going to have to FACE IT! I will burn through your Shield of Justice because there is no justice in this world we chose...Only winners and losers...I am a winner and I will bring you down! You live by the Shield and you will brought down by my sword, I promise one thing...It will not be quick, it will not be painless....It will be horrible!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 UYJh7vb

{Dean Ambrose}
Your words, they hold no weight, Bryan. What exactly have you done to prove them, besides being laid out by The Shield week after week? You claim that I've awaken the DragonBorn, have I now? Intimidation isn't your strong suit, Bryan, and neither are brains. Because if you had any, you wouldn't be out here in your weakened state. Yet, here you are, ready to fall at the feet of Dean Ambrose.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 HF2nHds

{Dean Ambrose}
Digital Decision is just around the corner, and as much as I would like it to be a certain match, it doesn't work that way. The one night these people will feel relevant is the same night the American Dragon will be slain. These people will choose which match you and I will go to war in, these people hold your future in their hands, and these people will be responsible for your demise.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 DdNYWi3

{Dean Ambrose}
Three choices, two people, it's only fitting that the Man of Honor and the Dragon Slayer, Dean Ambrose, goes first.

[Daniel Bryan]
Well it is ladies first...

{Dean Ambrose}
Then by all means, pick your poison.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 9MzcE4o

[Daniel Bryan]
Never had you pegged as a comedian Dean, then again why would I when you're about as funny as a fire in an orphanage. If you insist on letting your ego get the best of you then I will go first...I know that you're useless without your little cronies by your side, hell you've proved it time and time again in your futile attempts at the World Heavyweight Championship. So to expose you as the fraud that you truly are I'm going to take them out of the equation, the first option for Daniel Bryan vs Dean Ambrose will be a Steel Cage Match! One way in, One way out...Over my dead body!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 XZ5GOjh

{Dean Ambrose}
Over your dead body? I plan on doing just that. Since you're so desperate to keep The Shield out of this war between us, I'll do you one better: The Shield as lumberjacks. I know you'll try to run away from the battle when I start getting close to slaying you, so what better way to stop that from happening than by having the Hounds of Justice surrounding the ring?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Ix9QDUj

[Daniel Bryan]
Just when I think you can't sink any lower you go ahead and chose a match where gang attacks are legal? You really are a coward aren't you Ambrose...You can try and hide it with your phony philosophies and your misplaced "justice" but when push comes to shove, you will fall and you will fall hard. I wanted you one on one in this ring to embarrass you but it's no problem what so ever for me to take out all three of you! It can be done...I promise that. Every Shield has a weak spot Dean and I know that the weak spot is you...You're all talk. Sure you're a little bit crazy and you're willing to hurt someone to get what you want, but so am I...I'm willing to go further than you will ever go and if you don't tap, you'll snap. In half. So that leaves us with a problem, what's the third option?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 J0Y1U9m

{Dean Ambrose}
Come Digital Decision, we'll see how far you running your mouth will get you. As for tonight and the third option, it's only fair that I decide what the stipulation is, since your impatience got the best of you and you cut me off before I could speak moments ago.

[Daniel Bryan]
No!

{Dean Ambrose}
No?

[Daniel Bryan]
Yes!

{Dean Ambrose}
I knew you'd see things my way, Bryan.

[Daniel Bryan]
What? NO!

*Almost instantly, Bryan and Ambrose are now face to face, having a war of “Yes!” and “No!” before their match at Digital Decision. After a few moments of them going back and forth, a voice is heard, stopping them for the moment and causing them to look in the direction of said voice.*

[Michael Cole]
Guys, guys, guys, if I could please have your attention for a moment. I sit here week in week out and I watch you both do your thing in that ring, Dean you break down your opponent physically and then do some of the most dastardly things I have ever seen to finish them off. Daniel you play chess in that ring, you're five steps ahead all of the time and you use your technical ability and hard hitting style to wear your opponent out. So hear me out please, how about you both do the right thing and make the third option a one on one match up, with countouts, with disqualifications and proudly shake each others hands saying, "LET THE BEST MAN WIN!" How does that sound guys?!

*Bryan and Ambrose share a glance, almost considering Cole's proposal to have a normal match as one of the stipulations. A few seconds pass by as both men are shown slightly nodding in unison. The camera shifts to Michael Cole for a moment, as a look of happiness fills his face, almost as if he wasn't expecting his suggestion to be taken seriously. That quickly fades when Bryan and Ambrose both shout, “NO!” into their respective mics, causing Cole's expression to make a complete one eighty. Although, it may not have been because he was led astray by both men, but because Ambrose has already exited the ring and begun walking towards the announcers table. Cole takes it as Ambrose about to do one of his “dastardly deeds” and books it from the table, hopping over the barricade and escaping through the crowd. Ambrose doesn't take his eyes off of Cole until he's out of sight and shifts his attention towards the ring.*

*Ambrose jumps back in surprise but it's too late, he couldn't get out of the way as a raging Daniel Bryan comes flying straight through the middle rope, crashing into Ambrose and taking him down all the way to the floor in a heap of bodies! The crowd are going absolutely insane as Bryan jumps to his feet hyped up, "Holy Shit!" chants ring through the building but are closely followed by a very uneasy feeling as Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns come bounding down the stairs! Bryan laughs before grabbing a mic from the announce table and running around ringside, right up to the top of the ramp where he stops and raises the mic...*

[Daniel Bryan]
Hey there guys! I was waiting on you to make your appearance so I thought I'd take your boy out before we had a repeat of the last few weeks. You see, you think you had this whole thing mapped out didn't you Ambrose? You thought you could walk over me week in week out but I outsmarted you! I evolved and I will continue to do so to stay ahead of the competition! Since you took your eye off the ball and proved that you aren't fit to make good decisions, I'll go ahead and decide the third match on our behalf....The third option, is something very close to my heart. A SUBMISSION MATCH! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

*Back at ringside The Shield are absolutely livid with this announcement, watching on in anger as Bryan continues to yell out to his hearts content on the stage, now the match is set in stone, what will win? You decide.*

Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 pm

Handicap Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionpaige XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Redemptionlayla
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Breakdowndivaskaitlyn
Layla and Paige vs. Kaitlyn

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break as all three women are in the ring, Kaitlyn standing alone on one side while The United Queendom stand on the opposite end of the ring, not taking their eyes off the Divas Champion, and are shown conversing with one another. The theme of the Divas Champion dies down as the ref begins to check if all three women are ready to start the match. Kaitlyn is the first to nod her head, clearly knowing that this is going to be an uphill battle to say the least, as Layla and Paige are still whispering to each other, not taking their eyes off of Kaitlyn. They share a glance and a nod before Layla exits out to the apron, allowing Paige to be the one to start this match against the current champion. The ref calls for the bell and the match is now underway.*

*Kaitlyn and Paige begin circling around one another for a few moments before going for a lockup attempt. For a second, it seems like Paige is holding her own but that quickly changes when she's forced back first into the turnbuckle, causing the ref to begin his count. Kaitlyn backs off almost instantly as a confident smirk appears on her face. Paige's expression is on the opposite end of the spectrum, clearly slightly annoyed that she was so easily overpowered.*

*Both women begin to circle each other yet again, Kaitlyn clearly the more confident of the two as they both go for a lockup once again. Kaitlyn is the clear winner in that battle but as she begins to push her back into the same corner, Paige uses Kaitlyn's momentum against her and is able to spin around, sending Kaitlyn back first into the turnbuckle instead. Paige releases her grip before the ref is able to make a count. A smirk appears on Paige's face as Kailyn's confidence still remains, unfazed that she was outsmarted this early in the match.*

*Kaitlyn motions for Paige to come at her and within an instant they've locked up yet again, Paige tries to sweep the leg of the champion but Kaitlyn attempts the very same thing resulting in both women breaking apart and backing up. The fans are fully behind both women, both are favorites, and they begin to circle around one another, looking for the perfect opening to take control of this match. Their arms interlock yet again, and Kaitlyn manages to take charge with a swift application of a side head lock. Paige tries to push her off but Kaitlyn takes her with her rebounding off the ropes before pushing back to the center of the ring, the headlock still in tact and Paige is left with nothing to do but club away at Kaitlyn until it becomes too much for her and she's forced to break it for a split second.*

*A split second that Paige utilizes well by locking in a side head lock of her own that the champion attempts to break out of by pushing Paige off, and unlike Paige she's successful. Sending her bouncing off the ropes she prepares to strike, but Paige catches her by surprise by immediately managing to get the head locked again. Kaitlyn takes a page out of the Anti-Diva's book by pounding away at her midsection forcing the break and gets the side head locked back in but this time she's got a plan to do some serious early damage. She looks to the ropes, but then back behind her, making sure Layla isn't going to try to stop her, she still doesn't trust her but Layla's standing on the apron watching, abiding by the tag rules of this Handicap match. Paige tries to break free in this time but Kaitlyn wrenches the hold then points to the ropes almost like Trish Status herself would do, then jumps off the canvas, bouncing both feet off the ropes attempting her version of the very famous Stratusfaction. However just as she bounces off, Paige plants her feet firmly on the mat and throws Kaitlyn off of her, but she the gutsy champion lands on her feet! She turns around but that's when the real damage is dealt and she's floored by a clothesline that nearly takes her head off.*

*Paige lets out one of her signature screams as the crowd cheers on the Anti-Diva. She drops down for the pinfall attempting, possibly trying to end this one early. Kaitlyn easily kicks out at one. Paige lifts her up to her feet and Irish Whips her across the ring, not before landing two forearm shots prior. Kaitlyn ricochets off the ropes and smacks a doubled over Paige, who was possibly going for a back body drop, and locks in a side headlock. Paige is having none of it and pushes Kaitlyn off of her, and unintentionally back into the ropes. Kaitlyn comes running back with a full head of steam and drops Paige down to her back with a shoulder block. Kaitlyn runs to the adjacent side of the ring and bounces off the ropes, but Paige flips over to her stomach, forcing Kaitlyn to hop over her and comes flying off the ropes on the opposite side, running into a dropkick, courtesy of Paige. She quickly goes for a cover.*

Tw- Kickout!

*Kaitlyn gets her shoulder up off the canvas with relative ease. Paige lifts Kaitlyn up to her feet once again, this time, throwing her to the turnbuckle on the far end of the ring. The second Kaitlyn's back hits said turnbuckle, Paige makes a beeline towards her. She jumps into the air but Kaitlyn is one step ahead and is able to avoid contact, causing Paige to land on the middle rope, leaving herself exposed after the missed monkey flip attempt. Kaitlyn quickly takes advantage of the situation and takes a hold of Paige's ankle, forcefully pulling it, and causing Paige to fall face first onto the mat. Paige holds her face inbetween her hands as Kaitlyn goes for her first pinfall attempt in the match.*

Kickout!

*A bit of frustration appears on Kaitlyn's face for a moment, sure that she had the match won after Paige's awkward landing. The expression fades as quickly as it appeared. Kaitlyn lifts Paige up to her feet before lifting Paige up for a suplex. Paige is able to shift her weight in midair and lands behind Kaitlyn, before pushing her with as much force as she can towards her teams turnbuckle. Before Kaitlyn has a chance to react, Paige is already mounted on the middle rope, to hit the monkey flip. She tags out before launching Kaitlyn halfway across the ring, allowing Layla to enter the match for the first time.*

*Rather reluctantly Layla enters the ring, you can tell she's not very comfortable with the circumstances of this match. Usually she'd capitalize straight away, but she's still in the process of attempting to show everyone that she's changed, and a match like this could hurt that cause. She notices Kaitlyn holding her back in slight pain, Paige roots Layla on telling her she's got this and to just do as she normally would...however it's not that easy for Layla to do. Kaitlyn's been a big doubter of Layla, and despite trying to show her she's sorry for all she's done to her and everybody else, Kaitlyn still remains skeptic of this "change" Layla's had. Instead of perhaps running off the corner closest to Kaitlyn for her LOL Crossbody, she instead slowly approaches the rising Kaitlyn, and stuns a good many when she offers her hand to her.*

*Kaitlyn stares up quite confused by Layla's gesture, Layla smiles down at her, her hand out to her, but what does Kaitlyn do in this situation? She still doesn't trust her, and in a match like a Handicap match, she's on her own, and a mistake like being lured into a trap would surely hinder her chances of coming out on top. With thoughts pacing through her head, she eventually accepts Layla's hand and is pulled up to her feet. Layla tries to let go, but finds that Kaitlyn's gripping her hand very tightly, almost to the point that she's hurting her. Layla playfully mouths "Okay you can let go now" but instead of doing that she swiftly kicks Layla in the gut, then throws her into the ropes. A select few boo Kaitlyn's actions there, but some understand why she did what she did. Perhaps she was looking to beat Layla to the punch, but others think there was no punch and that it was just a harmless attempt to lighten the mood of an otherwise emotionally high match.*

*As Layla bounces off the ropes Kaitlyn charges forward for her spear like Shoulder tackle, but Layla manages to side step her quickly tripping her with a drop toe hold, then as Kaitlyn's momentarily on her hands and knees, Layla pops up and slaps Kaitlyn right on the rear end! She laughs jokingly then as Kaitlyn turns around somewhat annoyed by that rather inappropriate moment, she's met by another one when Layla shouts out "Booty bump!" and Kaitlyn's struck by Layla who jumps off the canvas and shoves her butt in Kaitlyn's face. Paige seems somewhat amused by this, and so do the fans cheering, but the person that isn't amused? Is the one that just got a face full of Layla's butt. Layla skips away shrugging, she's doing her best to keep the pace light and fun, but what seems like fun and games to her seems like more to the champion and as she turns around she's met by a slightly angry Kaitlyn that wipes her face off and stares at Layla.*

*She's a bit caught off guard by Kaitlyn's mood, she's only trying to put Kaitlyn at ease about being against two opponents, but her mind is elsewhere and perhaps she's not seeing that. Quickly she's up to her feet, and she shouts out "Come on Layla!" wanting this to be an actual match and not what Layla's trying to make it be. She's prepared for a Handicap match, and she doesn't expect anything but that. Regardless of how Layla's trying to give Kaitlyn a break, it's evident that she doesn't want it. After fixing her kneepads in place, Layla begins to clap her hands to get the fans to do the same, then soon Kaitlyn and Layla have locked up and it's a test of who can take control.*

*The Hybrid diva is the one that comes out on the winning end of this struggle with an arm wrench, Layla's brought down to one knee from the hyper extending of her arm but with some quick thinking swipes Layla's grip of her away with her free hand, then applies an arm wrench of her own. As Layla shifts the hold, applying a slight bit more pressure, Kaitlyn lets out a small cry of pain, this triggers Layla to second guess herself and release the hold. She's concerned for Kaitlyn and right away kneels down to her asking if she's okay, touching the arm she asks again, not wanting to do damage to Kaitlyn, let alone the week before her big defense at Digital Decision. However despite her best attempt at showing concern the doubting Kaitlyn shoves her away, sending Layla flying back almost into the corner where Paige is. She remains seated on the mat, a bit caught of guard, but that's when Paige reaches over the ropes and tags herself in.*

*The expression on Paige's face as she enters the ring shows that the fun and games have come to an abrupt end. Layla exits out to the apron as both women begin to circle around the other, just like at the start of the match, except this time, Paige ducks under Kaitlyn's lockup attempt, wrapping her arms tightly around Kaitlyn's waist from behind. A few well placed back elbows later, Kaitlyn is now the one in control. Paige returns the favor with a few elbows of her own and breaks her grip, locking in a side headlock on Kaitlyn. Paige wrenches on her neck, but somehow, Kaitlyn is able to break out of it and locks in a side headlock of her own. It's almost as if she inadvertently walked into Paige's trap, as Paige quickly wraps her arms around Kaitlyn's waist yet again, only this time lifting her up into the air before dropping her back down with a back suplex.*

*Kaitlyn holds her back, which is now in a bit more pain, as Paige sits up next to Kaitlyn, still annoyed that Layla's new found kindness was taken advantage of. Paige rises back up to her feet and drags Kaitlyn to the turnbuckle. She begins to shout something at her face, that isn't picked up on camera, before beginning to hit shoulder block after shoulder block on Kaitlyn. Instinctively, Kaitlyn lands a forearm strike to Paige's exposed back for every shoulder block. After every strike she receives, Paige tries to ignore the pain and continues unleashing repeated shoulder blocks. Over the course of a few moments, the single shots to the back become multiple shots, courtesy of Kaitlyn, forcing the Anti-Diva to pick up her pace. Knowing that this isn't going to end any time soon, the ref is forced to begin his count. Both women hear that the count has begun and prepare themselves for one last blow so they don't risk getting disqualified. Paige uses as much force as she possibly can to drive her shoulder into Kaitlyn's midsection, while Kaitlyn goes for a double axe handle on Paige's back. Almost simultaneously, both strikes hit in unison, sending both women to the mat, with Kaitlyn holding her ribs while Paige holds her back.*

*Layla looks on from the apron, possibly feeling vulnerable since there's nothing she could do to stop this from continuing. Paige is the first to her feet, just by a second, and is able to land a swift forearm shot to Kaitlyn, sending her back down to a knee and uses the ropes to keep herself up. Paige takes this moment as an opportunity to exit out to the apron and grabs Kaitlyn's head from inside the ring before driving her knee repeatedly into Kaitlyn's partially exposed head. The few seconds that followed must have felt like an eternity to Kaitlyn. Her only savings grace is the referees count, which reaches four, before Paige is forced to stop her assault, causing Kaitlyn to fall back first onto the canvas. Paige takes a moment to catch her breath before entering back into the ring and going for the cover.*

T- Kickout!

*Kaitlyn gets her shoulder up with a second to spare, keeping the match alive for herself. Paige tries to lift Kaitlyn up but she has other plan and pushes Paige off of her. Paige bounces off the ropes and runs back at Kaitlyn, who doesn't have enough time to capitalize on the incoming Paige, who pounces Kaitlyn with a Lou Thesz Press. Instead of following up with punches, Paige grabs two handfuls of Kaitlyn's hair and begins to smash the back of her head into the canvas over and over again. Kaitlyn gathers the strength to push Paige off, but Paige is having none of it as she mounts the Hybrid Diva yet again, smashing her head off the canvas repeatedly. This time, the ref interjects himself after a four count, as he doesn't want the match to end via disqualification, and pulls Paige off the Divas Champion. The ref tries to calm Paige down but all it does is annoy her more than she already was. After a few moments, Paige walks past the ref and right into a Spear!*

*Just when it seems like things have once again gone in her favor, Kaitlyn can't seem to capitalize due to the various assaults on her head by the Anti-Diva. The camera cuts to Layla, who has begun to enter the ring, clearly concerned with the condition of both women in the ring. She checks on Kaitlyn first, due to her being the closer of the two, which only causes Kaitlyn to push Layla away from her. Almost as if it was a natural defensive mechanism, Layla lands a stiff roundhouse kick to an unsuspecting Kaitlyn, allowing Paige to take advantage of the situation and takes hold of Kaitlyn, dropping her with a Paige Turner. However, just like Kaitlyn, Paige isn't able to go for the pinfall right away due to the Spear she received. The look on Layla's face says it all, almost a look of shock and it's clear that she had good intentions when she entered the ring, but she was provoked and naturally responded accordingly. The referee instructs Layla to exit out to the apron and quickly does, while Paige is shown crawling to Kaitlyn for the cover, while still clutching her ribs.*

Thre- Kickout!

*Somehow, Kaitlyn is able to stay alive in this handicap match. If it weren't for Paige still feeling the effects of the Spear, one would have to believe that she would be arguing that it was a three count. But instead, she crawls over to her turnbuckle, slowly inching closer and closer to her tag team partner. Just as she was going to make a final leap to make the tag, Kaitlyn grabs a hold of Paige's foot, rendering her progress to the turnbuckle useless. Before Kaitlyn could fully drag Paige to the center of the ring by her leg, Paige hits a swift Enziguri, forcing the Divas Champion to drop to a knee. Paige makes a quick tag to Layla and as both Brits stand back to back, they hit a simultaneous double superkick on Kaitlyn, sending her to the mat. Paige exits out to the apron as Layla looks down at Kaitlyn, almost conflicted on whether or not to go for the pin.*

*Paige yells out as she sees Layla just standing over Kaitlyn, "cover her!" She screams expecting Layla to do what naturally is supposed to happen in this situation, but while Kaitlyn's shown no interest in Layla's kindness this match, Layla still can't bring herself to gang up on Kaitlyn given the fact that she's not had a partner to tag out to, while Layla and Paige have tagged out several times now, each getting a chance to catch a breather. Where as Kaitlyn hasn't had that same luxury and you can almost tell that Layla's not only uncomfortable being in this situation, but that she doesn't want to possibly pin Kaitlyn this way. A victory over the Divas Champion is easily a big win, especially on her Birthday, but she just can't do it....or can she? Layla lets out a deep sigh, then covers Kaitlyn!*

*But as it looked like Layla found it in herself to feel like this was okay, the hesitation sets back in and she rises up off of Kaitlyn stopping the count. She looks back at Paige shouting "I can't do it, I'm sorry!" Paige understands Layla's trying to be a better person, but it's not like she's tried to be cruel to Kaitlyn this match, if anything Kaitlyn's done some downright despicable things given how Layla's tried to take it easy on her. Layla tries to put Kaitlyn's arm around her, attempting to pull her up to her feet, but from being on the opposite end of the situation, it could feel like Layla was trying for a back suplex or something. This is what Kaitlyn seems to think because she quickly acts clutching the head of Layla as she screams out caught off guard immediately and Kaitlyn runs to the ropes jumping up and bouncing off them nailing one hell of a springboard bulldog!*

*Layla rolls around holding her face momentarily, then is quickly up to her feet only to be hit by a bulldozer like shoulder tackle from the fired up Kaitlyn, she's ready to mount a serious come back at Layla's expense, Layla stumbles up again and gets struck by a hard clothesline! Paige shouts out "Fight her Layla!" frustrated by her partner's continued kindness. It's not worked the entire time so give up already, but Layla feels as if it's not the right thing to do. As she's back up to her feet, Kaitlyn backs her into the ropes gripping her hand and ramming her knee into her stomach a few times before sending her off the ropes. She ducks down, preparing for what seems to be a back body drop, but as Layla comes back around she kicks her leg up catching Kaitlyn right across the temple with a stiff kick that could be heard throughout the building.*

*But right away Layla feels remorse, covering her mouth with her hands, worried about Kaitlyn. "I'm so sorry!" Layla shouts out before placing her hand on Kaitlyn's chin to lift her head closer, "Are you okay?" she asks, but the answer isn't pretty....Kaitlyn pulls her in by her arm and hoists her above her head placing her on her shoulders then looks at Paige for a second, making sure this doesn't become a two on one situation, then launches Layla off of her and throwing her across her knee with a sickening gutbuster! Layla holds her stomach in pain, crying out in agony from the impact. A concerned Paige can't do anything but look on and hope Layla finally snaps out of it and fights like this were any other match. Her hopes however may not even have a chance to come to be because Kailtyn covers her hooking both legs.*

*But Layla gets her shoulder up, showing that while she's not happy to put Kaitlyn in this predicament, she's not going to just lie down for her. Paige is shown clapping in support, and stomping on the apron getting the fans to start doing the same. "You can do it Layla!" Kaitlyn pulls Layla to her feet with a front headlock, then throws Layla's arm over her shoulder, setting up for a suplex, but as she lifts Layla she begins to kick her legs frantically and manages to land behind Kaitlyn! She hooks hold of her, looking for the Layout, but Kaitlyn stands her ground interlocking her arms with Layla's from behind and brings her down with a swift back slide!*

*No! Layla frees her shoulders off the mat, rising up immediately, just a second sooner than Kaitlyn and lands a SERIOUS roundhouse that knocks Kaitlyn loopy, and while she's still hesitant, she follows up with a spinning back kick that momentarily knocks her down. Some fans cheer to finally see Layla fighting back, and Paige seems relieved that Layla is as well. "I tried Kaitlyn! I tried! Why won't you believe me?!" she questions her before taking a deep breath then runs past her jumping up off the mat, landing on the bottom rope in the nearby corner, then bounces off of that landing on the opposite side on the second rope, and springboards back with the LOL crossbody. Kaitlyn chooses the wrong time to stand up because Layla comings flying in at her, but is caught by surprise when Kaitlyn catches her! The fans pop for this unexpected moment, but the cheers get even louder when Kaitlyn tries to lift Layla up higher, only for Layla to connect with a hard back elbow right to the side of Kaitlyn's head! She drops down slightly, allowing Layla to land behind Kaitlyn hooking the neck and hitting one hell of a Layout! Kaitlyn's neck awkwardly lands across Layla's shoulder, and she folds from sickening landing.*

*Layla looks down at Kaitlyn while on her knees, "Why couldn't you just believe me?!"  she shouts at her while slightly pulling at her hair. "I tried to make this easier on you! Layla pounds the mat in frustration before continuing "I didn't want to do this!" Finally Layla covers Kaitlyn, this time hooking the leg unlike before, almost like she had given up trying to due to Kaitlyn's reluctance to actually show appreciation that Layla didn't want to actually make this into a Handicap match. The referee falls into the cover as Paige leans in, wondering if this is it.*

*But Kaitlyn's shoulder flies up and Layla looks up more disappointed because she doesn't want to continue this, she's got no problem facing Kaitlyn, it's just that because it's two on one, she doesn't want Kaitlyn to have to go through this. She wishes Kaitlyn would just see that she's changed, that she's a better person, that her reluctance is genuine, that she's doing everything she can to earn her trust after their very heated history. But every attempt this match has ended up backfiring on Layla because Kaitlyn isn't easily persuaded that Layla is in fact different now. Layla grabs Kaitlyn by her foot suddenly then drags her over to the corner. She holds her hand out for Paige to tag in before letting out a "She won't listen, I don't know what to do."*

*As Layla exits out to the apron on one side, Paige enters the ring from the other, landing a few stomps to the downed Kaitlyn for good measure. She begins to lift Kaitlyn up off the mat while looking back at Layla. They share a glance before Paige returns her focus to the task at hand. It seems that The United Queendom is on the same page for the first time in this contest, with both now willing to put an end to this handicap match. Paige lifts Kaitlyn up to her feet and puts her head inbetween her arm and torso, in a DDT like position. She lets out a deep breath before throwing Kaitlyn's arm over her head and lifts her up for a suplex. A thud on the mat is heard as the suplex is landed successfully but instead of going for the cover right away, Paige is shown holding her ribs for a moment, still feeling the effects of the Spear earlier on in the match.*

*Paige looks down at Kaitlyn, who's holding her lower back with her right arm, then looks towards the nearby turnbuckle. She makes it back to her feet and exits out to the apron before beginning to scale the turnbuckle. Paige positions herself on the top rope and begins stalking a slowly rising Kaitlyn. She flies off the top rope with a crossbody and collides with Kaitlyn. Unfortunately for Paige, Kaitlyn uses her momentum against her and is able to roll through it. Paige begins unloading a series of elbows to break Kaitlyn's grip and quickly tries to land a Paige Turner. But Kaitlyn is one step ahead and is able to spin out of it, setting Paige up perfectly for her reverse DDT. Paige tries to fight out of it but to no avail, she's sent crashing onto the mat back first, allowing Kaitlyn to go for the pin.*

Thr- Kickout!

*Getting her shoulder up off the mat out of instinct, Paige keeps the match alive for her team. Out on the apron, Layla lets out a sigh of relieve. Kaitlyn tries to keep on the offensive but it quickly turns out to be a mistake. The second she tries to lift up Paige, the Anti-Diva has broken out of her grip and landed a dropkick right in her jaw, sending Kaitlyn to the mat. She quickly rises back up to her feet and just as quick as she rose up, she's quickly dropped back down with a scoop slam. Refusing to stay down, Kaitlyn gathers the strength to make it back to her feet, only to yield the same result as the time before, this time she's sent to the canvas due to Paige grabbing two handfuls of Kaitlyn's hair and forcefully slamming her down. Paige shouts at the fallen Kaitlyn, “Stay down!” but she refuses to do so and begins to make it back to her feet, this time being the slowest of the past few times.*

*The second she makes it up, she's met with a spinning back kick to the abdomen, sending her down to a knee and giving Paige the perfect opportunity to tag Layla back in. Both Brits stand back to back once again, attempting the double superkick once more. Kaitlyn looks up towards Layla and Paige, giving them their cue to attempt the double team maneuver again. Kaitlyn easily avoids Paige's kick and is able to grab a hold of Layla's foot. The expression on Layla's face says it all, she wasn't expecting Kaitlyn to counter their double team move. When Paige turns back around, knowing that their maneuver was unsuccessful, Kaitlyn forcefully throws Layla's foot towards Paige, hitting the Anti-Diva square in the jaw and sending her to the outside. Layla's jaw drops, she inadvertently and unwillingly struck her partner. The distraction is enough for Kaitlyn to take advantage of and rolls Layla up when she tried to exit the ring to check on Paige.*

Th- Kickout!

*Layla forces Kaitlyn off of her, breaking the pinfall attempt as a result. Layla is shown mouthing something that isn't able to be picked up towards Kaitlyn while pointing to where Paige is outside the ring, still laying on the thin padding. Kaitlyn's response to Layla's words is a clothesline, which wildly misses as Layla ducked under it. Layla runs towards the turnbuckle, jumping on the bottom rope, then following up by hopping over to the adjacent middle rope before launching herself backwards, this time hitting her signature LOL crossbody and going for the pin.*

Th- Kickout!

*Kaitlyn gets her shoulder up, breaking the count. Layla makes it back to her feet and begins measuring up Kaitlyn, who is making it back to her feet. She shouts out, “You made me do this!” before Kaitlyn turns around and ducks an incoming roundhouse kick, but that's just what Layla was hoping would happen. She follows up with a kick to the jaw but somehow, Kaitlyn is able to see it coming and catches it. Instead of doing a move to the now vulnerable Layla, Kaitlyn simply causes Layla to make a three sixty rotation by throwing her foot to the left. The second Layla completes the rotation, Kaitlyn throws herself forward from a standstill, nearly knocking the breath out of Layla's body with a thunderous Spear. As Layla tries to hold her ribs from the pain, Kaitlyn quickly follows up with a cover.*

3! NO! Kickout!

*At the last possible second, Paige flies into the ring and breaks up the count. She begins unloading forearm after forearm on Kaitlyn's exposed back until the ref is forced to interject himself and pulls Paige off of Kaitlyn. After a few seconds, Paige exits out to the apron and the match is kept alive.*

*A bit worse for wear after that spear Layla rolls over to the nearby corner in an attempt to get a much needed moment to collect herself. Kaitlyn does the same, but not knowing her surroundings at the moment she actually rolls into the corner of The United Queendom, where Paige currently stands rooting Layla on. Layla's shown slowly grabbing the ropes behind her, rising a little bit every second, Kaitlyn tries to do the same but inadvertedly ends up smacking Paige when reaching for the ropes prompting the Anti-Diva to retaliate grabbing a handful of the champion's hair while the referee was looking Layla's way and pulling her up to her feet shouting at her. "Who do you think you are?!" she screams in a very loud tone, a tone that the referee hears and directly notices the situation at hand. He orders Paige right away "Let go of her!" distracting her from her rage against Kaitlyn long enough for Kaitlyn to connect with a serious back elbow to her jaw. Then with quick thinking Kaitlyn wraps her hands around her head slingshotting Paige's throat off the ropes dropping her to the outside floor with a sickening thud! *

*A big pop follows this moment, while all three have been favorites throughout this contest, there's been several moments that have had a clear favorite and this is one of them. With Paige out of the mix for the time being, Kaitlyn reverts her eyes to her right, and she sees Layla still trying to recover in the corner, she knows this will be the perfect time to strike.*

*This is the match the fans were supposed to get, Layla versus Kaitlyn, one on one, and while it's taken a while, they've finally got it. Kaitlyn lets out a roaring "Layla!" to get the attention of her "reformed" opponent, prompting her to look up as she stumbles forward, and that's the cue for Kaitlyn to come barreling in at her, but still being loopy Layla backs up slightly into the corner, then once she comes to and sees Kaitlyn just seconds from spearing the hell out of her, Layla jumps up into a seated position on the top rope! Kaitlyn's got no chance of stopping now, she's always a bit wreckless when going for the spear and that's what makes it so effective, but in this case it proves to be used against her as she's got nowhere to go but skull first into the second turnbuckle! Bracing for impact as much as she could, it still wasn't enough, and while Layla's at first amazed that she just barely avoided that, she sees Kaitlyn stumbling backwards quickly grabs a hold of her head pulling her in closer, and this prompts the fans to have another moment where they pop with excitement as they know very well where this is heading! Layla propels herself off the top rope with a flip forward that takes Kaitlyn with her and ultimately follows with a successful execution of The Face Lift stunner! The champion ricochets back and Layla falls backwards on top of her exhausted but perhaps unknowingly covering her!*

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The theme of The United Queendom begins to play as the ref calls for the bell, signaling the end of the match, while Paige enters the ring. Paige helps Layla up to her feet then looks at a downed Kaitlyn with a smirk on her face as the ref raises their arms into the air as the victors in this match. Layla looks at Kaitlyn, who still hasn't moved an inch, with a look of concern on her face, while Paige is seemingly ecstatic that their team was victorious in the match. The ref lowers their arms back to their respective sides before walking over to check on Kaitlyn. Layla's expression remains the same and she begins to walk towards the fallen Divas Champion, but is quickly cut of by Paige, whether it was inadvertent or not has yet to be seen. Paige motions to Layla, telling her to climb the turnbuckle, after a moment of hesitation, she nods and begins to walk to the farthest turnbuckle, not taking her eyes off of Kaitlyn until she scales the middle rope. Breakdown fades into a commercial break as the last image seen is The United Queendom standing tall while Kaitlyn is being helped to her feet in the background.*

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:26 am

*As Breakdown cameras fade to the next segment we see an abandoned room which looks somewhat like a boiler room, the crowd already knows what's coming next as we see the Shield enter into the camera's view.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 D4DPpFD

[Roman Reigns]
Reigns!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 AKq2vTN

{Dean Ambrose}
Ambrose!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 8RHGrHl

[Seth Rollins]
Rollins!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Im0p4CD

[Seth Rollins]
Austin Aries. The Greatest Man That Ever Lived. What more could I say about that? I mean you would think a man with such a great nickname would be perfect, free of the imperfections every other mortal has but Austin has one imperfection that he shares with the rest of you, the XWL fans and that is: Arrogance. Austin, last week when we talked in the middle of that ring after you went for weeks looking like a lost pup looking for his home, you talked about my "failures" and imperfections and how I would never redeem myself. First of all, those aren't failures OR imperfections, they are just bumps in the road, you see the Shield is a well oiled machine and we can prepare and get through these bumps, because even when there is no chance miracles slip up and do happen which is what happened when John Morrison met me in the ring. Too bad it won't be like that again.

[Seth Rollins]
Second, you're the one to talk Mister Aries. After the sob story you put on for these sheep a few weeks ago, you made them forget about your REAL failures and imperfections. What was so courageous and whole about stealing the Intercontinental Championship? What you did Austin was a disgrace and should have been reason enough for the Shield to stop the injustice of your tarnishing of that great championship. But let's not forget about YOU losing your one and only chance to becoming Intercontinental Champion at the Biggest stage of the year: Final Stand. That night, I became 1-0 when I defeated Kofi Kingston while you walked away to the back becoming a shell of whatever talent you possessed before then. Face it Austin, I can win when it counts. This Sunday no matter what these idiots choose I'll get the most satisfaction knowing that you will not be a thorn in my side on the way to the top ever again. Believe That!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 SoOl8E7

{Dean Ambrose}
And while Austin Aries continues his downward spiral and relives the feelings of failure, Daniel Bryan will be learning the real meaning of pain. You may have gotten the upper hand earlier tonight, that won't happen at Digital Decision, Bryan. A Dragon will be slain in six days and there isn't a damn thing you could do about it.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Jj6qhGg

{Dean Ambrose}
Whether it's a Cage Match, a Lumberjack Match, or a Submission Match, it doesn't matter to me because by the time the smoke clears, I will be the only one left standing. All the choices favor me, Bryan, two involve you beating your opponent to the point where they can't get back up and are vulnerable to a submission, while the third involves the Bringers of Justice being ringside.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 XTas81D

{Dean Ambrose}
Your fifteen minutes of fame are just about to expire, and at Digital Decision, the clock reaches zero. You can't stop the inevitable, Bryan, you can't even hope to delay it. Your end draws near and I will be the one to end it all. You can pretend to be a Villain all you want, you can act like you have a sidekick for as long as you like, but that won't save you from what's to come in just six days.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 9x3af3N

[Roman Reigns]
Justice will prevail at Digital Decision, and justice won't be denied. John Cena, you saw someone who was bigger than you, someone who was smarter than you, someone who was stronger than you and you ran. So much for being the one to bring down The Shield. Continue running, Cena, it's only a matter of time before you return and The Shield finishes what we started.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 CrgmdbD

[Roman Reigns]
But until that day comes, The Shield has bigger things to focus on, like Austin Aries and to an extent, Daniel Bryan. Neither of these men, like the rest of the locker room, know the true meaning of justice. The Shield are the only people who understand what justice means. Bryan and Aries could run their mouths all they want about us but at the end of the day, they'll believe in The Shield.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 am

The crowd goes wild as Randy Orton is seen walking the backstage hallways

{{Cole}}
Hey look! It's The Apex Predator! Randy Orton! I wonder where h-

Cole is cut off as Orton stops and looks up. The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as the camera zooms out to show the menacing figure of The Ryback.

{{The Ryback}}
Randy Orton… The Apex Predator.

The Ryback lets out a small laugh to himself.

{{The Ryback}}
How the mighty have fallen.

Orton gets right in The Ryback's face

{Orton}
You better choose your next words carefully pal.

{{The Ryback}}
Or what? You'll do to me what you did to that little puke Austin Aries?

The Ryback lets out a laugh.

{{The Ryback}}
Well newsflash Randy, I'm not Austin Aries, I'm three hundred pounds of pure muscle not two hundred pounds of pure weakness. You can't throw me around like you did him, you can't scare me like you do him. You may call yourself The Apex Predator, but you're just a shadow of the man you once were. You used to be the monster, you used to demand fear.. but now you feel it, now you're the one running from the demons.

The Ryback chuckles as he continues

{{The Ryback}}
You couldn't defeat Kane at Dead Man's Hand so what do you do? What does The Viper choose to do?… Does he demand a rematch? Does he haunt Kane until he gets what he wants?… No.. No, that's what The Viper would have done.. No, you choose to stoop down to facing Carlito, a man half your strength and caliber, a man looking to make a name for himself at your expense… You're weak Randy, so you prey on the weak. But not me. No. I'm The Ryback, I'm the new monster here in the XWL. The new predator, and unless you want to become my prey I suggest you step aside Randy.

Orton and The Ryback share a long stare down before Randy finally sighs and steps aside. The Ryback smiles to himself before walking by The Apex Predator.

{Orton}
Oh hey, Ryback.

The Ryback turns right around into an..'

{{Cole}}
RKO!!! RKO!!!!!

The Ryback lays on the ground as Randy Orton looks down on him as the crowd gives off another mixed reaction.

{{Cole}}
I wonder what's going through the Viper's mind!!

The Viper backs up as the crowd begins to buzz in anticipation as it looks like Orton is getting ready for the Punt kick in the backstage area!! Orton snarls but before he can start charging towards his prey, The Ryback gets to a knee, shakes off the cobwebs, and from there gets to his feet, glaring at Orton.

{{The Ryback}}
That was... Stupid!!!! You and I are going to meet in the ring sooner than later, and you, just like all the XWL locker room, will learn just how much.. The Ryback... RULESSSS!!!!!

The Ryback shakes his head again, clearly shaken up by the RKO. And with that The Ryback storms off
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 pm

**Breakdown returns from commercials and we are ringside and sitting in the middle of the ring is none other than Kevin Steen. Steen is sat in the middle of the ring on a steel chair staring down at the ground with a mic in his hand. Steen lifts his head up and starts to talk into the microphone.**

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 MOHd6KR

Kevin Steen
What the fuck is going on? What the hell is happening right here? Well I will tell you all, in front of you is something you should keep a close eye on because I have a close eye on the XWL. Every week I show up and I tear shit up, I fuck shit up every week but I feel like all my actions are not really making an impact, its not doing what I thought it would. I am feeling a little bit like you don't actually believe the fucking words that are leaving my mouth. I may show up beat the living crap out of your heroes, out of your monsters but you go home and I am just an after thought. When XWL management go home I am just a after thought in their minds. Of course I understand why they try to not take notice because they don't believe the words that I say into this microphone or backstage to one of your dumb interviewers. They think that what I say are just empty threats. I mean you motherfuckers who run this place must have a bad case of memory loss, because you know what the fuck I am capable of doing, you know what I have fucking done to this fucking place. YOUR General Manager, Hulk Hogan thought I was just an after thought and I dropped him on his fucking neck and almost killed that wrinkled old fuck.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 HLUDIZL

Kevin Steen
It seems that what I do is fuck shit up and it is just swept under the rug, you think that you can just ignore me, yeah you book me each week and you think that I am just going to do my match, win, loss or draw then pack up my shit and leave. When I come out here with a microphone you just think "Oh there's Steen again, we better inform people were are about to go non PG right. I feel like you ignore my words that I say but my words to everyone out there are like anthems because I see youtube videos of my promos that I cut and I hit you with scathing attacks. I know that I am being heard, I know that most of what I say tends to be violent and contain a lot of profanity but that is who I am, I like to curse, I like to say fuck, I like to annoy you all by being offensive, but I also do it to get my point across. But like I said, I feel like I am not being heard by the XWL management. But guess what you better fucking listen because if you don't you will be the ones who will be sorry, you can ignore me, you can try sweep me under that rug of yours but that pile will build up, it will build and build and build and build until its a mountain of shit that will come crashing down on this fucking place. If I have to go through that locker room and take out each and everyone of those guys I will try my fucking best. I am the fucking nightmare in this place, I will destroy this place. You may have memory loss, you may of just put it to the back of your mind but remember this. I am the one who you made the life of AJ Styles a living hell for months and he had to leave because of me. I beat Miz so bad that he had to give me that United States Championship because he knew that it would be the end of him if he didn't. Hulk Hogan your hero, the 80's icon, the immortal one I put a end to his bullshit he tried to spew around here and I did what you all hated and got back in XWL. Next but not the last, Mick Foley, Cactus Jack, we went back and forth and hurt one another, we beat the crap out of one another and both went to hell and back and there was only one who came back with nothing but a few physical injuries and a little bit more a sick mind. Cactus is now at home, he is trying to remember each of his kids names, he is trying to remember the glory days but he can only remember my face, my eyes and he only remembers that one moment when I dropped him on his head for the last time. Remember all that because I will continue to do so until I reach that goal of being the World...........

As Kevin Steen is mid-sentence he's cut off as a very famillar theme starts to play through-out the arena

As Cactus Jack's theme plays the crowd erupt in cheers awaiting the unexpected return of the man who's career Kevin Steen tried to end earlier this month

Michael Cole: No it can't be, there's just no way.

Jim Ross: You can hear the music, and the people are on their feet, and they're just waiting for the man himself!

After a few seconds Cactus walks out onto the stage with a microphone already in his hand staring down at Kevin Steen in the ring through his cold black eyes

Jim Ross: And there he is, Cactus Jack is back after two weeks of absense, we haven't heard from him in two weeks, since Steen and Corino took him out in the Parking Lot.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And just look at Kevin Steen, he must be wondering what he has to do to put this man away.

As Cactus stands on the stage, his music slowly fades out as the crowd start chanting his name "Cactus, Cactus, Cactus" but solely focused on the man sitting in the ring, Cactus doesn't acknowledge the fans as he lifts the microphone to his mouth at starts to talk

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 NYuoakL

Cactus Jack: Judging by the look on your face Kevin, you weren't exactly expecting to see me here tonight, but the truth is I've been here all night and I was just sitting out back, listening to what you've had to say and if I've ever heard so much crap in my life, I sure as hell don't remember it.

As Cactus continues to speak he slowly starts to make his way down the ramp headed torwards the ring

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 RdUryR3

Cactus Jack: But one thing you were right about was that Cactus Jack is at home right now and the only reason I haven't been around here for the past few weeks was because of you. Now needless to say it sure does take a lot of guts for two guys to jump someone from behind in a Parking Lot and leave them laying bloodied and battered on the concrete for the EMT's to deal with, so if you could pass by congratulations onto Steve Corino for me that would do just fine. But right now as you might be able to tell I'm looking pretty darn good about now, so it's safe to say the old adage is true, that Cactus Jack... Cactus chuckles to himself for a very brief moment Hell who am I kidding, this hasn't been about Cactus Jack to you and it never has been, so just for you Kevin, and you should know this well enough by now, but Mick Foley takes a licking and keeps on ticking!

Cactus stops about half way down the ramp for a moment as the crowd chant "Foley, Foley, Foley" then as the chants die down he continues his slow walk down to ringside

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 DWWrZC3

Cactus Jack: Knock me down all you want Kevin, even knock me out if you have too, make me bleed, incapacitate me, hog tie me with Barbed Wire, leave me motionless inside a Cage, or Package Piledrive me onto a car and Mick Foley, but more importantly than that Cactus Jack will keep coming back. Because of you and Corino, Kevin I've had to sit at home and heal for far too long, and these last two weeks in particular have got me thinking. Ever since I was stupid enough to hire you in the first place I've had to listen to you run your damn mouth about how you like to, and pardon the paraphrase, but you like to "Fuck shit up", and for the past two weeks I've had time to think and between you and me Steen, and everybody right here in Columbus, Ohio!

The crowd cheer again as Cactus goes for the cheapest of pops

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 GHPEb2B

Cactus Jack: Between us Kevin, when it comes to fucking shit up, you're not even in my league! You haven't done what I've done, you've never put your body on the line like I've have. You have a whole lot of talk about being a tough guy but I've got some names of my own, names like Cody Rhodes and The Rock, I took them to the limit! But that doesn't mean a damn thing to you does it Steen because you beat AJ Styles and you almost killed a sixty year old man in front of over seventy thousand people. Do you think that makes you a tough guy Kevin? Is that all it takes to be a tough guy now? I didn't sacrifice over twenty five year of blood, sweat and tears to compared to a scumbag like you!

Cactus slowly walks up the Steel Steps and onto the ring apron and neither Steen or Cactus take an eye off the other, as Cactus Jack slowly enters the ring, as Steen scoffs at Cactus' words for him showing he's not threatened by him, which angers Cactus with the distinct lack of respect shown by Steen

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 IcDmfeW

Cactus Jack: You take that damn look off your face and you look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you! What I'm out here for Kevin is ONE MORE MATCH against YOU next week at Digital Decision!

Cactus stares at Steen, just a few feet away from him, as he shouts back at Cactus off microphone "Why the fuck would I beat your broken ass again?"

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 5b3daK6

Cactus Jack: You don't want to give me the match? You'll give me the match and I'll tell you why! You want to be the champion, don't you Kevin?! You want to be the World Champion! Go ahead make that belt your own, but guess what you're not the only one who wants a shot, I've been waiting for six months for my shot. SIX MONTHS! To get a shot I've already earned! And for as long as I can walk on my own accord I'll make sure that you never get a shot at the title! Not even one! People want to call you Wrestling's Worst Nightmare, Kevin? You walk away from me and I'll be your very own nightmare, I'll be the first thing you see when you wake up and the last thing you see when you go to sleep at night, I'll haunt your very existence, you said just before I came out here, that I was sitting at home trying to remember my children's names, by the time I'm done with you, I'll make sure you don't even remember your own name!

Cactus waits for Steen's answer, however he just laughs Cactus off and as he does so, something inside Cactus appears to of snapped as he walks up close to Kevin, and Cactus and Steen stand mere inches away from each other staring each other down both focused their eyes filled with nothing but contempt for the other, Cactus takes a step back and launches and take a deep snort before launching a big snot rocket at Kevin Steen's face landing on his left cheek, in which without breaking eyes contact with Cactus, he slowly wipes off his face, then  glances down his his hand and looks at the smear in his palm, then without a moments hesitation strikes Cactus in the forehead with a right fist, and Cactus replies in kind and both men start a trade heavy shots to each others skulls as the crowd erupt as they start to tear each other apart!

Jim Ross: You knew this was bound to happen! They aren't going to wait until next week to tear into each other!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: This isn't about winning or losing for these men they just want to hurt each other, and it looks like they could do just that tonight!

Michael Cole: What the hell is going on here! Somebody get down here and separate these two! We all know what these two will do to each other!

Both men are swinging for the fences trying to out hit the other with each stiff blow but Cactus slowly starts to gain an advantage hitting more frequently than Steen with his closed fists, but before he can do any significant damage Steen grabs Cactus pushing him back into the turnbuckle, ramming him with big Shoulder Blocks as Cactus starts to clubber away at Steen's back with Hammer like shots

Jim Ross: You just know Cactus has been waiting for this moment for the last two weeks, he wants Steen's blood tonight!

Michael Cole: This is ridiculous! That's what it is JR, how can you sit there and enjoy this? You saw what Steen did to Cactus last time!

Jim Ross: I don't enjoy this one bit Cole, but you can't deny the loss of love between these two men and these fans here are loving every second of it!

Continuing to hit Cactus with Shoulder Trusts Steen grabs Cactus from the waist and takes him to the grab, and the two start to trade blows on the mat with Steen on top for a few seconds before Cactus rolls him over in the middle of the ring getting himself the positional advantage

Michael Cole: And what about at Unforgiven and Dead Man's Hand? And every Breakdown and Redemption since these two first butted heads, they're not going to stop until the other in six feet under! This is disgusting!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: You're going to have to get used to it Cole, this whole thing isn't going to go away any time soon.

With Cactus hitting away, Steen manages to push Cactus off him, and quickly gets to his feet, as a fleet of referees and backstage officials rush down to the ring, forcing Kevin Steen and Cactus Jack into opposites corners, surrounding both men in order to separate them  with Steen and Cactus still trying in vein to get past the many men keeping them apart

Michael Cole: Finally order has been restored before it's too late, can you believe these two? If I was Vickie Guerrero I'd fire both of them and be rid of this kind of thing once and for all!

Cactus starts screaming at loud at his foe as Steen picks up a microphone from the floor

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 2vS41u6

Kevin Steen
You stupid son of a bitch, you should of never came back, you want your one last match, you want that one last bit of glory in front of all of these? Well you got it you piece of shit. It is going to be your funeral, because this time I am going to make sure you don't come back motherfucker.

As Steen finishes speaking Cactus leans over the ropes and demands a microphone of his own from Justin Roberts who walks over and hands him a mic

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 HOiBI4c

Cactus Jack: That's what I thought. Kevin Steen vs Cactus Jack at Digital Decision it's official! But the question remains, what kind of match will it be? And luckily for you Steen, it's not up to me, it's not up to you, it's not even up to The Hulkster, the fans get to decide what kind of hell you're in for! You want to fuck shit up Steen? You want to be a tough guy? Huh?! Let's see how tough you are! Three choices Steen! Number One: A Barbed Wire Deathmatch, number two and I suggest you tape up your wrists well for this one, a Taipei Deathmatch. Or number three, my personal favourite Cactus takes a a few seconds as he shoots his manical smile across the ring at Steen... A Barbed Wire! C4! Deathmatch!

The crowd cheer as Cactus reveals their options for Digital Decision

Michael Cole: Did you just hear that? They can't allow that to happen there's just no way!

As the cheers get quieter, Cactus Jack speaks again with a sick smile across his face and a twisted glimmer in his eyes

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 DY3EOby

Cactus Jack: Either way Steen, at the end of the night, when we're sharing an Ambulance to the Emergency Room we'll know who the better man really is! 

Steen drops his mic and manages to break free from the officials holding him back and manages to get to Cactus and hits him with a stiff shot right to the jaw. Steen starts unloading before officials grab him and drag him back into the other corner. Cactus looks at his hand as blood starts to pour from his mouth. Cactus actually smiles before looking up and then he breaks free from the officials holding him back and manages to get to Stee and starts unloading with stiff shots to the head of Steen. Steen is trying to vain to get a shot of his own in but Cactus is like a mad man possessed. The officials finally dragged Cactus away and they have managed to get him out of the ring. Steen is shouting some obscene words towards Cactus as he is still being held back. Steen wipes his forehead with his hand then notices that there is a blood on his hand, Steen has been busted open. Steen just starts to laugh uncontrollably before licking his own blood on his hand.

Michael Cole: This should not be aloud to happen, Steen is sick, look at him licking his own blood, he likes the fact he has been busted open. Oh and Cactus is just the same it was like he enjoyed having his mouth busted open. They both seem to want the pain but surely this is not going to end well at the Pay Per View.

Jim Ross:For once Michael I am going to agree with you, this won't end well and I doubt that is the last we will see of blood between these two.

Breakdown goes to commercials.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:45 pm

{Breakdown live in Columbus, Ohio comes back, live, to your TV following the commercial break. The fans are all standing by awaiting the next movement of the superstars when none other than HBK's theme song hits.}

Jerry Lawler:
Shawn Michaels! Michaels is back!

Michael Cole:
I can't believe it, one of the greats in this business! Back!

Jim Ross:
Shawn Michaels is in the building!

{Shawn Michaels was once a legend in this industry, but he's now no longer respected like he once was. The fans boo his return because the last time he was here, he may have had an impressive title reign, but his attitude wasn't loved.}

Jim Ross:
It seems the people haven't forgotten the way Shawn Michaels acted the last time he was around!

Jerry Lawler:
Oh boy they haven't. They're giving him heat!

Michael Cole:
What was so wrong with him the last time that he was here?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 1kqkATR

{HBK takes a kneel at the top of the ramp as his theme continues on and his pyro shoots off behind him. Shawn Michaels walks down the ramp and the fans continue to boo him. Shawn walks up the steps and then steps inside of the ring.}

Jim Ross:
They are really giving it to Michaels.

Jerry Lawler:
They're not letting him off the hook easy!

Michael Cole:
And it's not rightfully. HBK is a former World Champion and he is the longest reigning champion for both the Intercontinental and United States Championships. He's a legend in this company!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 3TwUA65

{Shawn Michaels poses in the center of the ring and receives some more boos. He then requests a microphone and the mic is given to HBK.}

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 ZSeuZL8

{{Shawn Michaels}}
Look, I know how it seems right now. The last time that I was here... I wasn't exactly the nicest guy. I was a guy who was just always focused on winning and I didn't care what I had to do or who I had to screw. There's a reason that I've won match of the year eleven times off of PWI, and it isn't because I was a self-centered, egotistical, dimwit. It's because I was the Heartbreak Kid, The Showstopper, and The Main Event! I just, I don't know what got into me. The last time I'd gone that wrong was all the way back in the 1990s, but this time I wasn't uh... you know.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 ExNs4aT

{{Shawn Michaels}}
So today I came back to apologize. I'm sorry for all of the months that I put you through a side of HBK that you guys didn't want to see... my family didn't want to see... and I didn't want to see. My record breaking United States Championship reign should have been enjoyable for the fans as my record breaking Intercontinental Championship reign. The whole time that I was Intercontinental Champion I knew the fans, and they knew me. We supported each other and I went out there and gave them five star matches. But while I was United States Champion I was a Class A jackass. I didn't care about the quality of the match, I didn't care about winning fairly, and I didn't care about anything that I should have.

Jim Ross:
This is what Shawn Michaels needed to do. He needed to get back to his fans.

Jerry Lawler:
He's one of the most loved professional wrestlers of all time and it looks like his brief run where the fans disliked him is about to come to an end.

Michael Cole:
Oh, what a suck up! What happened to the Shawn Michaels we all knew? The Shawn Michaels that wasn't afraid to speak his mind! Who is this guy and what has he done with the real HBK?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 QXOxaua

{{Shawn Michaels}}
And that's what led to my downfall that time. I got too greedy and I cashed in my historic United States Championship run for a chance at the World Heavyweight Champion. Looking back, I don't know what was going through my mind. Did I think that I was invincible? Even if I was thinking that I could beat any of my five opponents in that match, how could I have forgotten it was an Elimination Chamber? The most dangerous and sadistic of all matches.... The best man doesn't always win in an Elimination Chamber, but the most resilient, relentless, cunning man on that given night does. I gave up the best reign in United States Championship history for a shot at being a World Heavyweight Champion who wouldn't have been any more memorable than the rest.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 DpwkMps

{{Shawn Michaels}}
So now, when I signed the contract to come back to XWL, I made sure that I had a special clause in it. After the way I've acted recently I couldn't live if I just forced my way back into the company like nothing even happened. So in my contract it states that the fans have the power to decide if I can come back or not. If you guys cheer for me right now, then I'll officially be back in XWL, but if you guys want, and you can't find it in your heart  to forgive me, then I'll walk away from this company knowing it was a hell of a career and I won't come back. Ready... When I say go either rejuvenate my career or send me to the unemployment line... Go!

{The fans go wild for Shawn Michaels and he mouths, "Thank you", and it almost looks like he could shed a tear. He then lifts the mic back up to continue.}

Jim Ross:
The fans are accepting Shawn Michaels!

Jerry Lawler:
Moments ago they didn't even want to see him return, but now that they have the chance to send him packing they choose to keep him here! Let's just hope Shawn Michaels stays true to everything he just said...

Michael Cole:
How stupid are these fans? They didn't like Shawn Michaels minutes ago, but now they do? Send him packing! He's a sellout!

Jim Ross:
He's not a sellout, Cole, he's just a guy trying to set things right.

Jerry Lawler:
Yeah, something you're going to have to do someday. The way you talk about some of these superstars.

Michael Cole:
Are you comparing me with Shawn Michaels right now? I'm nothing like hi-

Jerry Lawler:
You're right. You don't hold the records for both the longest Intercontinental and United States Championship reigns.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 JnvK0sO

{{Shawn Michaels}}
It makes me glad to know that I'm with a company that has as understanding fans as you guys. I've been a bad, bad, man for a long time and you guys are still in my support. So now that I'm officially back, I guess, what time is it? I guess I should start setting some goals, some expectations for this time around. Alright, well, let's see I'm already the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion, so that title is off my list. I'm the longest reigning United States Champion too so I'm not about to go there. Well, there's the World Heavyweight Championship... but I've already won that too. There's the X-Treme Cha... no, no, no, I think they did away with that a long time ago.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 KrKmxMt

{{Shawn Michaels}}
I guess that there's really no title that I haven't already made my legacy with. I could go for another reign with any of those belts, but I've never exactly been a firm believer in the saying that first is the worst and second is the best... in fact, I've pretty much believed the opposite. Just watch the Olympics, the team that comes in second isn't the one getting the gold medal, are they? I didn't think so... Anyways, since there's no title that I can really pursue at the moment, then what do you think I should do?

Michael Cole:
I think you should leave.

Jerry Lawler:
Cole, if anybody should leave, it's you.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Cxt2lqJ

{{Shawn Michaels}}
Retiring has always been a great option, I mean, my age isn't going down or anything..... I'm just kidding, I couldn't leave, not right now, I just got back! Besides, just look at me, I'm in better shape than most people in their twenties! Oh, I think I got it, I know what I can do. I don't know if it's just me, but when I'm walking around backstage in XWL I run across a lot of young superstars who think they know it all. They think that they're the next greatest thing in professional wrestling, and then I'll see them come out here and act like they're the greatest of all times too. Then, of course, they don't last and they quickly end up unemployed by the company because they couldn't back up any of the trash talk they thought they could.

Michael Cole:
Yeah, I know someone who can't back up what he says. His name is Shawn Michaels.

Jim Ross:
Real funny, Cole.

Jerry Lawler:
I thought so myself.

Michael Cole:
Wasn't it?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 HDIPtht

{{Shawn Michaels}}
So I was thinking, maybe, just maybe, I'll go on a secret mission. Shhh, don't tell anyone. It's a very secret mission. But I'll try and find one of these young guns who has all of the talent, but doesn't have the brain to keep their mouth closed, and I'll take them under my wing. I'll show them what it means to be a man of the people and hopefully I'll save a career. What do you think? Should I try to take the next up-and-comer under my wing and teach them how to fly?

{The crowd cheers, signifying a yes.}

Jerry Lawler:
That sounds like a great idea. Some of the young talent around here could use some guidance.

Michael Cole:
Yeah, they could use some guidance. Not from Shawn Michaels though! Michaels needs some guidance himself...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 49m4LZ7

{{Shawn Michaels}}
Terrrrrific! That means that I'll start looking for that lucky young man right now... Gotta go!

{Shawn Michaels theme song hits as he exits. It seems that HBK is going to be looking for an apprentice. Who will he choose? Will he be able to change the mindset of any XWL Superstar? Find out soon on XWL TV!}

Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm

XWL's Breakdown comes back from the commercial break and returns to the Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio. The camera pans around the crowd before the screen shifting to a next camera who is much lower and the camera focuses on the ring where balloons, a table that has a rectangular box on it and all types of decorations. Also, there are two females in the ring who happen to be none other than Brie and Nikki, The Bella Twins.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Dhz46Hp
[Brie Bella]: Last week on Redemption, Nikki and I, we had this little competition. . .

[Nikki Bella]: A talent competition, between the United Queendom and ourselves, The Bella Twins.

[Brie Bella]: My talent was jumping rope as you saw last week, I was doing really, really well, like I doubt you've seen a person jump like me before.

[Nikki Bella]: And I twirled a baton lovely, the crowd was going crazy, they loved every single second of it.

[Brie Bella]: Everything was going all good until Layla started her talent.

[Nikki Bella]: The whole time she laughed with Paige at us while we did our acts while Brie and I gave her nothing but respect.

[Brie Bella]: She finally pushed it too far when she kicked her leg up over my head and laughed about, I thought she was trying to attack me. . .

[Nikki Bella]: So that's when we decided that we had to do anything to protect ourselves so we went and attacked both Paige and Layla.

[Brie Bella]: We went overboard, we should have never put our hands on Paige and Layla, especially. Layla has been nothing but nice to us and we've taken advantage of that.

[Nikki Bella]: Since today is her birthday, I think we should make it up to her and bring her out for a little birthday celebration, we really want to make it up to her.

[Brie Bella]: There's no tricks behind this, we honestly are trying to be nice, so Layla. . .

[Brie Bella anNikki Bella]:  Come on out!

A few seconds pass and The Bellas look to lure Layla out once again by raising their microphones, but before they can say word Layla's theme suddenly sounds garnering a nice reception from the fans.

It takes a moment but soon she steps out from behind the curtain, showered and changed from her match earlier, but not only that, she's alone. Granted The Bella Twins did only call Layla out, but you'd think she'd maybe be a bit cautious about coming out to the ring alone with two women that have been known to take advantage of a numbers situation. Still she puts on a smile as she scales down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans, and even kissing one lucky little one on the cheek making their night. We cut to Brie and Nikki who appear to be grossed out by this, they're never one to interact with the fans let alone kiss them. But they quickly hide their feelings with incredibly fake smiles when Layla turns her eyes to them after touching one more fan's hand. She hesitates for a moment before walking up the steel step, and grabbing one of the conveniently placed microphones, then steps inside the ring. Layla

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 7lLAAlw

Just as she had taken her place somewhat centered in the ring and raised her microphone to speak, she stops herself as the beginnings of a "Happy Birthday!" chant breaks out in her favor. She smiles taking in the feeling she's got right now, all the years of being hated has made this all the more overwhelming. She's able to share her special day with the entire world, and the fact that they're giving her such a warm reaction almost makes her emotional. The Bellas do their best to play along, but you can just tell they're not at all enjoying this love fest for their rival.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 LkU72gl

Eventually she finds the ability to speak after this heart warming experience and addresses the fans, not so much The Bella Twins.

[Layla]: This is....so surreal. I'll never forget tonight, thank you so much, I love you all!

[Brie Bella anNikki Bella]: We love you too Layla!

After the twins utter those words, they walk over to Layla with their arms wide open and it appears that they're asking for a hug. Layla isn't about to let that happen so she steps aside into the area of the ring that the Bellas were previously in.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Mcyk0x5

[Brie Bella]: We're not trying to hurt you Layla, it's understandable though why you wouldn't want us to touch you.

[Nikki Bella]: We've caused you enough pain and suffering, we just can't be trusted and we're here to say sorry.

[Brie Bella]: We wanted to apologize for all of the trouble we caused, all the hair-pulling, name calling, the fights, we're sorry.

[Nikki Bella]: And we just wanted to show you how much we're sorry so we're holding a birthday celebration just for you.

[Brie Bella]: So Nikki and I would like to say. . .

[Brie Bella anNikki Bella]: Happy Birthday Layla!

[Nikki Bella]: You've only grown stronger, wiser, and even more beautiful.

The fans are booing, they don't believe them for a second, and Layla doesn't seem to either. She stares at them, trying to figure out their game, just last week they were calling her "Grandma" and now this week they're being all sweet and gushy towards her? She might have been born on this day, but that was thirty six years ago and she knows better than to fall for tricks she herself has used.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 0IyK5LY

[Layla]:
I....I....I only wish I could say the same for you, Nikki.

A loud "Ohhhh!" follows from the fans, mixed in with cheers.

[Layla]:  I'm just joking, you know us girls, we're never serious, right? Just like you never meant calling me "Grandma" you were just digging me for my age like good friends, and you only called Paige "Casper" because just like the lovable ghost, she's sweet, adorable, and just down right precious, right? It makes so much sense now, you weren't being mean to us, you were just joking, and since I'm the Birthday girl and all, as friends, I think I'd like to see more of that. But not at me, at each other.

She flashes a friendly smile as Brie and Nikki look at each other.

[Layla]:  Being that you're sisters, you must joke around with each other all the time, and after being a little beat up from my match earlier, I could use a laugh, I think we all could, so how about you two have a friendly little roast on each other? The best one gets the biggest slice of cake! I've got like five backstage, so it's a primo prize.

The Bellas continue to look at each with a confused look on their faces.

[Nikki Bella]: We don't tell those types of jokes to each other but we do tell knock-knock jokes. Well ok, since it's your birthday, we'll tell a couple of jokes. I'm not sure how much you'll laugh at the jokes.

[Brie Bella]: No one really gets the humor between Nikki and I. We're sisters and twins.

[Nikki Bella]: So how about we start? Don't be surprised if we're the only ones laughing in this ring.

[Brie Bella]: Knock knock. . .

[Nikki Bella]: Who's there?

[Brie Bella]: Kaitlyn. . .

[Nikki Bella]: Kaitlyn who?

[Brie Bella]: The diva who has apparently been Divas Champion for the past 7 months, I didn't even know it myself.

Nikki starts bursting out in laughter as the crowd begins to boo at the joke and the Bellas turn to Layla to see her reaction.

[Nikki Bella]: So what did you think birthday girl?

Layla's expression mirrors the general feeling of the crowd, that wasn't even close to funny, but playing along Layla manages to let out a chuckle.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 CGuRtxH

[Layla]:  Would you just look at these two? A regular couple of comedians I'd say. Of course, most of the jokes are usually at them, not so much with them....but that's the kind of humor you two love isn't it? Like the fact that Kaitlyn's held the Divas Championship for over Seven Months, where as you two couldn't hold it past seven days! Isn't that hilarious? It's funny cause it's true, like the fact that I'm a little older than most around here, so you call me Grandma and other things like fossil...oh you two, how could I have ever taken offense to the things you've said, they're just jokes after all, it's not like you mean it.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 ZVAfNne

[Layla]: 
Like when Paige and I make fun of your face Nikki, we're really just telling you how great of a job we think the doctor did, I mean you're a modern day Bride of Frankenstein! Oops, there I go again, joking....

She laughs while the fans are heard in the background cheering.
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Mcyk0x5

[Brie Bella]: You know Layla, we're out here being very nice to you.

[Nikki Bella]: We ordered you a nice big cake with your name on it.

[Brie Bella]: We blew all these balloons up for you.

[Nikki Bella]: This took all day Layla, all day.

[Brie Bella]: And you aren't being appreciative. I don't want our efforts to go to waste.

[Nikki Bella]: You're going to make me cry. . .

Nikki starts to sniffle while Brie walks over to her and tries to comfort her.

[Layla]:  But girls, it's all in fun. I don't actually mean the things I'm saying, just like you two said you didn't actually mean all the hurtful things you've said over the last few months....it's just been one big misunderstanding, so you really shouldn't get so offended, obviously I mean this all as a compliment, I wouldn't dream of insulting my new friends. Now that we've gotten that cleared up I hope the real fun can begin. 

[Brie Bella]: It's all fun until someone gets their feelings hurt. Right Nikki?

[Nikki Bella]: Right. I understand why you're being so hostile towards us but we're trying.

[Brie Bella]: It's not like you've been the nicest to us either, we aren't the only ones who have been mean.

[Nikki Bella]: I mean you did beat Brie and I up several times for no reason.

[Brie Bella]: You did allow me to get pinned in our tag match months ago just because I tagged myself in, you could've helped but you didn't.

[Nikki Bella]: We're not trying to turn this into a back and forth argument, I take a subtle shot, you take one, let's just celebrate. How about we end this discussion and cut the cake?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 CWwNML2

[Layla]:  I couldn't agree more, it's a night of celebration, of me....that's why you two threw this party after all, because you're just sweethearts that are only trying to be make up for the past, and it means a lot, it really does. I'll admit I had my doubts about coming out here, it screams of something Lay-Cool would have done, but I'm glad that my suspicions were wrong, now let's see this cake!

Layla excitedly eyes the box covering the special Birthday cake made for her, we can't tell if she's putting on an act, or if she's legit excited, and The Bella Twins can't seem to tell either.

[Brie Bella]: Alright Layla, time for your big surprise, I'm so excited and I hope you are too. Nikki, lets open the box.

Brie and Nikki walk over to the table but instruct Layla to stay over there because they don't want the cake to be seen just yet. Brie unties the string that covers the cake box and Nikki opens the top of the box. Both divas look down and smile, no one in the crowd or Layla knows why the Bellas are smiling at a cake. 

[Nikki Bella]: It's beautiful, our money was well spent. I can't wait to see your reaction Layla. I think it's about time we show you this masterpiece. Come on over, but close your eyes, I'll guide you.

Layla looks around, she isn't fully trusting the Bella Twins and hesitates to close her eyes. The Bellas smile at Layla and beg her nicely to close her eyes. Layla continues to look at the crowd for approval but they boo giving her the impression that she shouldn't trust Brie and Nikki. But Layla starts to think, she was once in this position of people not believing her that she's a changed person and is still in this position. Layla takes a deep breathe and closes her eyes and holds her hand out. Brie and Nikki exchange a quick smirk and it's almost too clear as to what their intentions are. Nikki walks over to Layla and grabs her gently by the hand. She guides Layla over to the table that holds the cake where Brie is standing.

[Brie Bella]: Open your eyes Layla!

Layla opens her eyes and their filled with excitement but the moment she looks down, it's a whole different story. Layla's eyes start too fill up with water from embarrassment, but the fans are unaware of why Layla's emotions have suddenly changed.

[Nikki Bella]: We told you that we got a cake just for you, it has your name all on it. Can we get a close-up please of this wonderful cake?

The camera closes up to the cake where we see a cake of a much older Layla, with numerous wrinkles all over her face. She's missing a few teeth and has a couple of gold teeth. Layla's representation is beyond skinny, the bones on her body can be seen and it looks like she's suffering from type of eating disorder. The Layla on the cake is also missing chunks of hair and is walking with a cane.

[Brie Bella]: So what do you think? It's as if you were on the cake yourself.

Layla is beyond upset and embarrassed and she just wants to get out of the ring, she can't believe she allowed herself to be some vulnerable. The Beautiful Brit begins making her way to the exit of the ring but Nikki stops her as she holds her hand in the middle of the ring. Both divas are at a standstill in the center of the ring, Layla isn't saying anything and Nikki doesn't know what to expect from her. As the two standstill, Brie picks up the cake in her hands and walks behind Nikki. Nikki lets go of Layla's hand and taps her on the shoulder, asking her if she's alright. Nikki keeps tapping away as she gets no respond from Layla and with each tap, the rage inside of Layla builds and builds. As soon as Layla turns around to bark at Nikki, Brie smashes the cake right in the face of Layla! Layla's face is covered in white icing and cake as she opens her mouth in shock, she didn't plan for her day to go like this. Brie and Nikki start to rub the icing in Layla's face as she's still in shock, she's never been some embarrassed, she's usually on the other side of things. Nikki makes a heart with the icing on Layla's cheek while Brie writes her name on Layla's forehead.  As the two divas begin to laugh, a familiar diva's theme hits. . .

Paige starts running down the ramp fast and slides into the ring. Nikki and Brie start hammering away at Paige but she's too riled up, she pushes Nikki out of the way and floors Brie with a clothesline. She floors Brie with another clothesline and hits her with a dropkick causing her to roll out the ring. Nikki goes after Paige with a clothesline of her own but she misses and Paige knocks her out the ring with a gut kick to the stomach. Paige screams out loud as the Bellas are on the outside on the ground seemingly out of the way for the night. She goes to check on her fellow Brit who is on her hands and knees crying from the embarrassment on her birthday, Layla is covered in cake all over, not the traditional way of spending a birthday. Paige takes a few napkins from the table and tries to wipe the cake of Layla's face but it's not too effective, she still looks like a mess.

As Paige gives her partner some comfort, she seems to forget about the Bella Twins who sneak back into the ring unannounced and attack Paige. They grab Paige by the hair and slam her down onto the mat. Brie and Nikki pick Paige up by the hair and throw her full force into the turnbuckle corner causing her to fall outside the ring. Brie takes some cake from the floor, exits the ring, and rubs it all in Paige's black hair as the crowd boos heavily. Brie makes her way back into the ring and rejoins Nikki. The two divas spot two glasses filled with champagne. Brie picks up one and hands the other to Nikki.

[Brie Bella]: Cheers Layla! Here's to you! For all the good times we've had with you.

Brie and Nikki hit glasses before pouring all their champagne on Layla's head and laughing as the crowd keeps booing heavily.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 G5gClHt

[Nikki Bella]: We forget to sing Happy Birthday!

[Brie Bella]: Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you!

[Nikki Bella]: Happy Birthday Layla! Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy.

With that, Nikki and Brie drop their microphones as the camera closes up on a broken Layla who is in tears. The Bella Twins walk up the ramp laughing at the amount of embarrassment they just caused as the camera fades to black.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 QoPajJy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next