Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13

Go down 
+19
DrawingFTW
Sex Ferguson
Liam
Jonguin
Jiggas
P1
Pats
Zander
Legal
P.R Son
Stay✔
TheKrzyOne
#NOTSEME
TheFilthParade
Zack
Twiztid
josheagles82
Austin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakd

Live From – Columbus, Ohio us flag

Deadline Time: 4:30 PM EST / 9:30 PM GMT

Arena for Matches: XWL Breakdown
*download it from Community Creations on Xbox Live*
[creator's gamertag: DinosaurTaco]

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 BreakdownantoniocesaroXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdowncurtisaxel
Antonio Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 89Q1ec0XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionaustin
Justin Gabriel Vs  Austin Aries

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 SRoSMn0XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionkenanderson
Tensai Vs  Mr. Anderson

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 BreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 CVUsz5F
Steve Austin Vs  Eddie Guerrero

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RedemptiondrewmcintyreXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownrandy
Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 BreakdowndaveyrichardsXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownkevins
Davey Richards vs. Kevin Steen

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RedemptionkurtXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownajstyles
Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RedemptioncarlitoXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 5coOBeS
Carlito vs. Corey Graves

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RedemptionbriankendrickXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownsethrollins
Brian Kendrick vs. Seth Rollins

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownjbl XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 9IfhbOH
JBL vs. Goldberg

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionjackswagger XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionkofi
Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionevanbourne XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 FpYyGCR
Evan Bourne vs. Paul London

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownalbertodelrio XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownyoshitatsu
Alberto Del Rio vs. Yoshi Tatsu

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionamazinred XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownkassius
Amazing Red vs. Kassius Ohno

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionjoeymercury XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionicjomo
Joey Mercury vs. John Morrison

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownmickiejames XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 L7J5GbV
Mickie James vs. Daffney

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownnikkibella XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionmadisoneagles
Nikki Bella vs. Madison Eagles

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionaj XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptiontorriewilson
AJ Lee vs. Torrie Wilson

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownbriebella XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 GCv0HVw
Brie Bella vs. Manami Toyota

Handicap Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionpaige XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionlayla
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdowndivaskaitlyn
Layla and Paige vs. Kaitlyn

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownthemiz XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RedemptiondanielbryanXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownchrissabin
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Chris Sabin

Main Event Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownusshelley XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionworldchampion
Alex Shelley vs. Dolph Ziggler

If you weren't booked and you want to take part in a match, find yourself an opponent and send a PM to either myself or David regarding the match. It will be added to the card so you could have a match this week!

Last edited by Austin on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:38 am

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE. I am a loser.  (Adam at his finest <3)

*At the sound of the theme song for the Dashingly Insane, Cody Rhodes, the once excited crowd turns into an angry mob. Cody storms out onto the stage, and it is clear he is not here to play games. He already has his microphone and he begins to speak, or shout.*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE! CUT THE MUSIC!

*Cody’s theme is silenced, but as he tries to speak the crowd continues to hiss at him.*

[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE!

*Cody ignores the XWL universe and heads straight down to the ring. He stomps up the stairs and enters the ring, giving Justin Roberts a menacing glare. Justin complies and leaves the ring, Cody taking center stage. Despite all of the heckling from the crowd, he raises his microphone and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_030
[Cody Rhodes]
Quiet! I have something to say! All of you will shut up, sit down, and listen to what I have to say no matter if you like it or not. I am damn sick and tired of being screwed every week in and week out by this company, I shouldn’t have to come to some poor excuse of a city where I can’t even speak because of all you rude cretins. The very same people who are responsible for picking my World Heavyweight Championship match this Sunday. I have worked too hard and for too long to come all this way just to be screwed by all of you. Why do you people even deserve to have this pay-per-view? You sit on your asses all year, not working for a single cent you’re GIVEN, you have zero qualification, and yet for some reason I can’t fathom, you all get to choose the World Championship match. You basically have the power to choose who the World Heavyweight Champion will be come Sunday. This whole match is just a conspiracy against me. Why should I believe you people will vote for me, or even Dolph Ziggler? You’re all going to vote for your false idol, Ted DiBiase.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_026
[Cody Rhodes]
And this is what I really don’t get... who the hell thought it was a good idea to make TED DIBIASE the special guest REFEREE in MY match? The fact that you people get to vote doesn’t even matter. The fix was in right from the start. I should have seen it coming, anyway. This company has always tried to keep me away from the World Heavyweight Championship because I speak the truth. They fear the Cody Rhodes  Era. They feel change in the air, they know a revolution is coming. You people may choose not to believe me, but just look at the facts. Do I even need to bring up Night of Champions one more time? I’m sick of talking about it. Let’s look at some of the other examples. At Supremacy 2012 I had to beat my brother, Goldust, in order to qualify for the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber at an Eye for an Eye. Who else had to qualify? NOBODY. Everybody except Cody Rhodes got a free pass into the match. Two weeks ago Ted, who I have a RESTRAINING ORDER against, was able to waltz on out here and cost me the match against Dolph. Now he gets the chance again this Sunday at Digital Decision, because he’s the special guest referee.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_131
[Cody Rhodes]
Do you people see a theme here? A pattern? Of course you don’t, but don’t worry. I’m here to save the day again. The thing all of those events have in common is Ted DiBiase. Right from the outset he’s had it out for me. Yet I’m the one who’s painted as a bad guy in all of this. When have I once cost Ted the World Title? When I have I even interfered in any of his matches? I have more honor, more self pride for myself than to stoop to those lows. Yet I’m the one who’s vilified and hated. Ted is the bane of my existence, and it is his sole purpose in life to screw me over. That’s why I made it my sole purpose in order to take him out of this company for good. Of course, the fix was in all along. Management had a plan for their golden boy all along, and it involved throwing me out in the cold and painting me as the outcast. I am not the outcast, I am the hero. I am the savior. I am the answer to your salvation, but only if I can save myself first. Save myself from the tyranny of XWL corporate and Ted DiBiase.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_036]
[Cody Rhodes]
Ted is in no way fit to be the referee for my match against Dolph Ziggler. The conspiracy is the only logical conclusion for why he would be named the referee. He has no previous experience as an official, especially for such a high stake match. Not only that, but take a look at his actual track record. He is violent, capricious, impetuous, and downright barbaric. Hell, don’t take my word for it. Ask my good friend Michael Cole. Michael, a harmless announcer, was brutally assaulted by Ted for doing his job. The man is out here doing his job, unlike some people, and he was attacked for it. I’d even go as far to call him a savage. That might be the perfect word to describe a man such as Ted DiBiase. This company has a savage refereeing the World Heavyweight Championship match in a pay-per-view main event. Bravo, XWL, bravo! The Cody Rhodes Era cannot come soon enough.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_040
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, Ted, let me give you a warning. Don’t screw me over this time. I know you remember that night I returned, the night you were supposed to rejoin this company. The night your family watch helplessly as I had beaten you into a bloody pulp. I’ve been looking to justify another reason to leave you in a pool of your own blood again. I’m more sick of being screwed over by you than management. I have had enough of this little game between us. If you cost me the World Title one more time, well three strikes and you’re out. I will end you, and I will take you out of this company once and for all. We’re not destined to do this forever, we need to have an end to this. An end to this war we have begun, and I am prepared at any moment to do so. You just give me a reason and your face will never be seen around this parts again. That’s not a threat, that’s a promise.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_029
[Cody Rhodes]
Alright, let’s take a moment to talk about my friend, Dolph Ziggler. Dolph, last week I told you I had lost all respect for you. I just want to be the bigger man here tonight and apologize to you. Something these people would never have the gall to do. I apologize for saying I had lost respect for you, because in all honesty I still do respect you. I respect you a hell of alot more than all the superstars in the back like Ted DiBiase, and all of the higher ups at corporate. I respect everything you have done in this business, and I say you deserve the World Heavyweight Championship. You have worked hard all your life, and I am proud somebody with dignity is finally the champion. There is just one thing you should know, Dolph. Nobody deserve to be World Champion more than the Savior of XWL. Redemption’s Finest. The Dashingly Insane. Nobody deserves it more than Cody Rhodes. Nobody deserve it more than me and I will take it at Digital Decision, even with all the odds stacked against me.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_031
[Cody Rhodes]
I know you’re great, but I’m just a little bit greater. You might be the Show Off, but nobody can match up to my charisma. I can’t be touched in any aspect of this business. Nobody has my cunning, my savy, my skills, my looks, my edge, and nobody is more dangerous than myself. You might be willing to do anything in order to keep that title, but I’m willing to do everything in order finally win that title. It is going to take a lot more than corrupt management and a crooked ref to keep me from taking the World Title, it is going to take the best. If you really are the best, Dolph, you’ll beat me on Sunday. You’ll beat me and you’ll shut me up for good, you’ll prove you deserve that title more than me. I’m just going to say right now that you won’t. I expect you to come out here right now and tell me you will, but you won’t. You’re looking at the next World Champion right here. Cody Rhodes.

[???]
ATTENTION MARKS.

*The theme song of World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler hits as he walks onto the stage with his title around his waist, he doesn't seem to be too bothered about what happened last week.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 NMtQa5m

[Dolph Ziggler]
'Sup Cody, you seem kinda upset. So I thought I'd be the nice guy that I am and come out here to re-assure you that nothing bad is going to happen at Digital Decision, because it's going to be pretty great when I defeat you to retain my title you know? Ahh, that's so nice to say.. MY title, but you wouldn't know about that feeling, damn.. I mean I was looking at this nifty title history on XWL's website where it lists superstars and their title reigns and you know what? I couldn't find Cody Rhodes anywhere! That must be a kick in the nuts to you huh? After all of these years and you haven't even won a title. Some people say it's lonely at the top but you must feel a bit too lonely by yourself with an empty trophy case. You're getting a bit too riled up about the pay per view Cody, little nervous? I mean I'm not big on the idea of the fans choosing who decides what goes down in our match but I'm confident in myself that no matter what I'll walk out with the gold.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 3QxK5Ba

[Dolph Ziggler]
I know they're not going to vote you and I definitely know they're not going to vote me, we're obviously not the most liked guys on the roster. I don't give a crap about Ted DiBiase as ref because quite frankly even if I have to grab Ted's arm and make it hit the mat three times I'm walking out with my title and that's final. The only one who feels a  bit of change and the supposed "Cody Rhodes era" is you and that sounds like it'd be as big a failure as Alberto Del Rio's multiple title shots. Now as much of a gripe we have against eachother now we just need to focus on eachother and try to forget Teddy for a bit. You can complain as much as you want, you can stand in that ring and whine until the show ends but it's not going to change the fact that Ted DiBiase being the ref is set in stone and there's nothing we can do about it so all you can do now is shut up and fight on Sunday.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 N6tv

[Dolph Ziggler]
Well, that's my mentality anyway.. Looks to me like you're off your game, let's face it Cody. You're going to be more focused on Ted than on me on Sunday and that's going to be your downfall, you need to get your head in the game and realize that the real threat to your match on Sunday isn't the hick in a striped shirt. It's the guy who's standing up here right now, the guy you'll be locking eyes with on Sunday and the guy who will beat you for the 1, 2, 3. Me, Dolph Ziggler.

*A frustrated Cody goes to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RgDs4vL

[Dolph Ziggler]
Calm down there, I'm not finished. It may not seem like it right now but I'm actually looking out for you. I'm trying to help you notice that you're not playing the right game leading into possibly the biggest match of your life. Look at yourself! You've been out here for what, 10 minutes? And all you've done is complain about the referee when you're missing the point that you're squaring up against the most talented athlete to ever set foot in this company bar none! Ted DiBiase as the referee or not, you're not going to beat me and it's that simple. That's just a warning because I know when, not if, but WHEN I beat you the first thing you're going to do is pull the referee card and blame Ted for your loss. Sure, Ted helped me win in our last match and I'm not afraid to admit that but the fact is I didn't ask for that.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 LTLdUSJ

[Dolph Ziggler]
The fact that you went on and on about Ted and then you were kind enough to take "a moment" to talk about me. That shows how much you're really underestimating you and how much it's going to backfire come Sunday. We're throwing our respect business out the window on Sunday no matter what because we're both guys who would do anything to win and let's make no bones about that. We'll see how much you "respect" me after you're looking up at the lights after I retain about you, then we'll see who the bigger man is. I really am the best. And I will shut you up Cody, for good.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_100
[Cody Rhodes]
You think I’m nervous? I know am the best damn superstar in this company and I’ve never doubted it, not even for one second. Dolph you can parade around with that World Heavyweight Championship, but it doesn’t mean a damn thing unless you prove you deserve to carry it. Did you deserve to win that title? Yes. Do you deserve to be standing there with it tonight? Not a chance in hell. You didn’t beat me fairly, and you didn’t even beat Chris Jericho fairly. You pinned Dean Ambrose after sneaking up behind him and hitting the Zig Zag, just like you did to me two weeks ago. You have done nothing to prove why you should still be standing there tonight with that title around your waist. It should be around my waist, but I just keep getting screwed over time and time again. That’s why I’ve never won a championship in this company. The higher ups are just too afraid to have Cody Rhodes as their champion. Well, that’s all going to change come Digital Decision.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_095
[Cody Rhodes]
You want to our mutual respect out the window on Sunday that’s all fine by me. Ted DiBiase will not stop me from beating you. Nothing will stop me from beating you. I will never submit and there is nothing you have in your arsenal that will keep me down for the three count when so much is on the line. And you know what, Dolph? It won’t matter if you have any respect for me at the start of our match. I don’t give a damn. Because when all is said and done, you will have no choice BUT to respect me. This is my time and this is my moment to shine. The World Heavyweight Championship will be mine. Save the showing off for another day, because you’re going have to do a lot more than a handstand to beat the unbeatable Cody Rhodes.

*Cody begins to cackle, but is soon interrupted by the World Champion.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 DALkxOJ

*The camera pans back to Dolph who just looks amused on the stage as he says.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 5dUcHTC

[Dolph Ziggler]
You wanna make fun of me doing handstands? That's rich coming from this so called villain who once sang a Mariah Carey song in the middle of this ring, priceless!

*The fans can be heard going "Ohhhh!" as Cody shakes his head in the ring muttering the words "It's a classic!"*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 1gUDTIG

[Dolph Ziggler]
But seriously, Cody. All jokes aside we'll see if you can back up your talk on Sunday. You can go on and on about my wins.. You can say that I didn't beat people fairly but let's face it, when was the last time you won fair and square, as clean as a sheet huh? You can pile up the excuses on why you haven't won a championship in XWL yet, after all of these years. But I just want you to know come Sunday there will be no excuses, if Ted does the job right like he says he will then you don't have anything to worry about. If anything you're getting yourself a little bit worked up and paranoid about the whole situation, making things worse for yourself. I had my moment to shine at Unforgiven, and as fantastic as it was I think I'll take another moment at Digital Decision, and I can't wait to see you try and stop me!

Cody looks to respond, clearly frustrated, but his frustration only grows the moment that he raises his microphone back up and is met by the sound of Ted DiBiase's theme!

With his music echoing throughout the building the fans rise up and throw their signs in support of him in the air with screams as loud as could be. It's not long before Ted steps out from the back, in noticeably better condition than he's been in the last two weeks. He's armed with a microphone and he takes a spot opposite to Dolph on the stage, greeting him with a nod that's ignored by the champion. DiBiase then looks all the way down the ramp and in the ring at Cody Rhodes, he's very agitated to see Ted given the circumstances and Ted seems amused by this.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 G9XEsC8

[Ted DiBiase]
Cody! How's a going man? You don't look so good...I mean for a man that's challenging for the BIGGEST prize in this company in just a few short days, you'd think you'd at least crack one of those sinister smiles of yours. Maybe even a cackle or two, a little bit of premature boasting, but instead you're harping over the fact that I'm overseeing this match? I agree with Dolph, and THAT'S something I thought I'd never say, no offense Ziggy.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Y0PJScH

[Ted DiBiase]
But you're focusing waaaaaay too much on the wrong hombre. I'm not your opponent Sunday, he is.

Ted points to Dolph, staring at him for a moment, though his eyes do lower in the end at The World Heavyweight Championship before he continues.

[Ted DiBiase]
He's the one with the gold, you know....for now. So your eyes? They need to be on him, not me. He's got what you want, he's got what you've been "screwed" as you put it, out of. As much as you wanna make this into something more than it is, I'll tell you now, you're not being set up to fail, you're not heading into a "screw job" you're heading into what is without a doubt the biggest match of your life, so you need to start acting like it. Because I'll tell you now, if you go into this match expecting to be screwed, you sure as hell will be, but it won't be because of what I do, it will be because of what YOU couldn't do.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_094
[Cody Rhodes]
Why the hell are you even out here? You have no business being in my match on Sunday, and you have no business being out here now. This is between me and Dolph Ziggler. I’m done with you, Ted. I’ve beaten you twice, and I have nothing left to prove. I decided to have a little mercy and not take you out of this company again, but I’m seriously considering changing my mind. If you even think about trying something funny at the pay-per-view, I will personally make sure you are never heard from again! I am sick and tired of you being a constant thorn in my side, and it’s just about time I save myself for once.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 1vKZgew

[Ted DiBiase]
How about you save me from this tired shtick of yours because I've heard the same thing over and over, how you're this savior....how you've been screwed by the system...you wanna talk screwed? Do you really wanna get into this again? What's happened to me in the last year? That's what being screwed is, you falling flat on your face every time you promise to do this and that, now that's something called failure.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 4k46zjj

[Ted DiBiase]
I came out here to reassure you that I have no intention of overstepping my bounds as referee this Sunday. Digital Decision is about you two colliding for The World Heavyweight Championship, and I'm just there to make sure everyone goes home happy, well, everyone but the loser....so I guess you should aim for that to not be you, huh?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 AeY6vRx

[Dolph Ziggler]
You're looking a little agitated there Cody, remember now, keep your head in the game on Sunday. It'd be a damn shame if you pretty much cost yourself the biggest match of your career by being just a little bit paranoid about Ted over here.. We may not see eye to eye but you know what? I think I can trust him as our referee.. I mean Ted's really got nothing to gain other than a bad rep if he screws one of us over, and I don't think his little posse would be too happy with him if he did that. So unlike you Cody, I'm focused on the true goal. The goal that I've worked for my whole life just like you, the World Championship. I'll say it a million times if I have to, I'm beating you by any means necessary..

*Dolph stresses that last line as he glares at Ted and lowers his microphone.*

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 5on5v7z

[Ted DiBiase]
See? Even Goldy Locks over there believes me. I'm here strictly to see that this match steals the show, and with Ziggler involved, a completely unbiased official in charge, and such a deserving individual as yourself heading into the match that could change your life...what could go wrong?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_128
[Cody Rhodes]
First of all, Ted, you deserved to be screwed. You deserved to be screwed just like I deserve to be the World Heavyweight Champion. And you know what, Dolph? How about you just escort yourself out of here. This doesn’t concern you at the moment. This is between me and that pathetic excuse of a man standing up on the stage. I have time or patience for you little comments tonight. In fact, I don’t have time for any of this. You two can stand up there all night, cracking all the jokes you want. I don’t need your lecture, you don’t need to tell me to get my head in the game. I always know exactly what I’m doing, and I know for sure I will be walking out of Digital Decision with the World Heavyweight Championship. Ted I don’t trust your intentions for a second, but with the beating I’ll give Dolph, you will have no choice but to declare me the winner. Oh man, I just can’t wait until you have to raise MY arm and declare ME the World Champion.

*Dolph fakes a yawn as he brings the mic to his mouth.*

[Dolph Ziggler]
Look, Cody. You may think this about you and Ted, but for what, the fourth time? I'm the one with the gold. You say you know what you're doing but all I see is a babbling on about Ted, how can you be so obsessed with this guy? I mean look at him! I get that he has funny looking ears but that's no reason to obsess over the guy. You need to get your priorities straight kid. From what I've seen tonight, Cody Rhodes wants to face Ted DiBiase more than he wants to face Dolph Ziggler. I'm not saying it's fear or anything, but the signs are all there. And you think you're gonna give me a beating? Please. You couldn't even beat yourself if you had the finest issue of hustler in your hands, now I've had enough of the talking. I'm gonna head to the back and you two ladies can finish this little argument, see ya' on Sunday, marks.

*Dolph drops his microphone in front of Ted and slings his title over his shoulder walking off leaving Cody in the ring and Ted on the stage alone.*

[Ted DiBiase]
How about a little Mariah Carey to lighten the mood? Hit it, Cody!

Ted cracks a smile as Cody gets visbily more furtstrated than he's been here, he's been nothing but the butt of far too many jokes from either Ziggler or Ted this entire time and it's taking it's toll.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Normal_132
[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE! ATTENTION PLEASE! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I do NOT have to tolerate all of this crap. I am sick and tired of being disrespected! I am sick and tired of being screwed! I am sick and tired of all of you people! I am sick and tired of Dolph Ziggler. And above all, I’m sick and tired of you, Ted. I don’t need this, I don’t need any of this. I don’t have to stand out here and be subjected to this! You people can laugh all you want, I don’t give a damn. You will have no choice but to respect me after I win the World Championship this Sunday. Dolph can make all the jokes he wants, he’s just compensating for the fact he’s a coward and could never beat Cody Rhodes in a fair fight. That’s why he has you, Ted. He has you and corporate in his corner Sunday, but I will preserve again. I will overcome you and I will beat Dolph Ziggler. You will be the one responsible for making me the World Champion, and there is nothing you can do about it!

[Ted DiBiase]
Well....there kind of is....I mean if you really wanna get technical about it, there's a lot I could do....but it's like I told you, there's nothing for you to worry about. Ever think maybe, I'm the referee not to screw you....but to get inside your head just as you've made every attempt to get in mine? From getting me fired, to assaulting me in front of my baby boy....to cheating me out of matches and then hiding behind a piece of paper because you're not man enough to face me and the consequences of your actions? I'm in your head, Cody....I haven't even done anything to you in several weeks, and yet I'm still there, in the deep corner of your mind, leaving you incapable of focusing on anything else but me.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 WHEsgPq

[Ted DiBiase]
How it's feel, Cody? Not so good, huh? Welcome to my world for the last year....despite trying to move on, to put the past behind me, you've been there seeing to it that I couldn't. My how the tables have turned, you try to move on from me, try to claim glory that's eluded you, and yet look at you....you're a mess. You're challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship in just a few days, and the only thing on your mind, is me. Just like your first chance at Dolph, remember that? Remember how I promised to screw you? And then in the end, all I did is walk out on the stage, and you did the rest for me yourself. The very same mind games you've used against me, are now being used against you, and ironically enough, you've become obsessed with me....while it's flattering, you better snap out of it real quick, because opportunities like this don't come easy, and it'd be a real shame if come Sunday, you fell victim to your own game.

With that the cameras cut to the ring where Cody's snapped! He's almost crushing the microphone held very firmly in his hand,  his teeth are grinding, his face is intensifying to a bright red, perhaps Ted's right? Perhaps Cody now knows what it's felt like for Ted and it angers him so...the fans are laughing at him, and seeing Ted's almost Cheshire like grin as he's so emotionally unstable is too much for him! Suddenly he lets out a frustrated scream and bolts out of the ring throwing the microphone and down and hightailing it up the ramp! This is an image we've seen many times before, but usually it's Ted that's trying to tear Cody limb from limb, but now it's Cody that finds himself possessed by his anger!

"I've had it with you!!!" he screams and charges up the ramp with only one thing in mind, letting loose on Ted like the Barbarian he's claimed Ted to be. Ted doesn't seem at all worried though, instead he finds this all the more amusing, to be on the other end of this for once gives him the satisfaction of knowing that just as Cody did to him, he's now corrupted him mentally to the point that he wants nothing more than to get his hands on him....Rhodes is close, he's a mere few feet away from Ted, but suddenly the very same security that shielded him from DiBiase's assault a time or two before, now appear on Ted's behalf, forming a wall that keeps Cody from going any further.

The irony of the situation not only has caused Ted to let loose a satisfied smile, but has made the fans go crazy to see Cody reacting in such a way, and to see first hand him go through what he's made Ted go through far too much in the past. "Let me go!" he orders them, but they're doing the job that Cody and Vickie paid them to do, keeping Ted away from Cody, even if Cody now wants to be near Ted...his own walls now shield him from the vengeance he wants so dearly.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 CCEM7lr

[Ted DiBiase]
Whoa there partner, you wouldn't wanna violate your own restraining order now would you?

"I don't care!" Cody lets loose another agitated scream as he attempts to push through his hired wall of security, but it's no use, he's trapped, left standing so close, yet so far from the target he so desperately wants to reach.

[Ted DiBiase]
Now is this any way for the number one contender to act? What are you some kind of Barbarian?

"Shut up!" he elbows one of the men quickly, breaking free for a second, only to be yanked back forcefully, and held tightly, all while Ted watches with the biggest grin on his face. The fans are loving every single second of this almost as much as Ted, with all he's gone through over the last year, and with what Cody put him through up till just recently, you can tell it feels good to have the shoe on the other foot finally. Cody wants to hurt Ted right now, but he can't....he's just days away from his big World Heavyweight Championship match, and Ted's managed to worm his way into Cody's head, overtaking every thought he has, and has brought him to his breaking point. How will he recover in time for his match against Dolph Ziggler this Sunday? Will Ted have the last laugh, will Dolph retain again, or will Cody pull it together and finally become World Champion? We see Ted mocking Cody some more, motioning for him to come to him, knowing that he can't, frustrating Cody even more than he already is before the cameras fade away from the scene.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:23 am

You rat bastard I trusted you to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:38 am

XWL cuts backstage to where Torrie Wilson awaits her interview ahead of her match tonight with Aj Lee.

Interviewer
Good evening Torrie glad you could join us.

Torrie Wilson
My pleasure.

Interviewer
Well let’s get to it then. First things first the big news of course is Madison Eagles two weeks ago accepting your match request for a rematch at Digital Decision. The PPV just one week away can I get your thoughts?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 GQsEK8e

Torrie Wilson
Well I’d like to thank Madison for giving me a second opportunity which in my opinion I rightfully deserved but she’s very mistaken if she thinks the outcome is going to be anything alike. The only worry that’s been playing on my mind is with only one week to go the fans haven’t been given the match options just yet and I feel slightly nervous for a first time in a very long time. You see, the public hold the power and the element of surprise is always a factor, you cannot predict the match you will find yourself in so I have no way of knowing or how to prepare myself for it. All I know is I’m willing to go to great lengths to pull the victory out of the bag and if that means showing everybody my hardcore side then so be it. You could put me in a cage, in a cell, give me weapons, stipulations that nobody has ever heard of and I’m still going into that match and walking out the winner. I’m willing to put Madison through a table, through a car window if that’s what it takes to win. Madison, I’m afraid to say you’ve bitten off way to much more than you can chew this time around.

Interviewer
Bold words Torrie. What kind of match do you think favours you? And what match type are you rooting for deep down?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 CcUPCm2

Torrie Wilson
If I’m going to be honest with you here I don’t quite think any match type favours me in a match against Madison. She’s the accomplished Diva in this bout, she holds a contract that gives her a match for the Diva’s title whenever she feels. She is inches away from being a champion here in XWL. I’m the one who is out to prove my worth and show everybody that I too, in the future, will be at a level of champion material. But personally, I’m so concentrated and determined on this match I don’t think I can say I’m rooting for any in particular but Madison took me lightly last time around so I don’t think she will be so unprepared a second time around. So this match is going to be tougher for me and I have to up my game if I want to win. But not only does Madison already hold a victory over me she has proven when she won the miss money in the bank briefcase that she is a versatile Diva by winning it in a ladder match and I have yet to compete in any match type apart from a normal match. So I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t stepping out of my comfort zone.

Interviewer
I see. So Torrie, just how much would a win over Madison do for you personally and for your career here in XWL?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Kx7YuT5

Torrie Wilson
Career wise, this match is huge. A win over somebody who could soon be Diva’s champion at the click of her fingers just shows how dangerous I am in the ring. I said a lot of this last month and came up short and I was the laughing stock of the locker room because I’d blown my own bubble a little but too much going into the match. But this time around I know I can beat Madison and I have to beat her not only for all the fans out there but for myself. So what does this mean personally to me if I was to beat Madison you ask? I couldn’t put it into words for you but I’ll see what I can come up with. A win over your rival who targeted you as being a weakling and not belonging in the company you love so much wrestling for is everything you need to shut them up once and for all. And not only that but already having a loss against her and being even more of the underdog nobody is going to blink an eye at me when I walk down that ramp because they think they know the outcome already. But they don’t. Believe me. I’m telling you all now XWL universe next week I will beat Madison Eagles and show once and for all why I belong to be here and just how good I really am. So Mr Interviewer, it means everything.

[b]As the final words leave Torrie’s lips the camera fades black and we cut to the next segment of the show.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:36 pm

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownbriebella XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 MbKBO60
Brie Bella vs. Gail Kim 

Winner:

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownbriebella
Back to top Go down
josheagles82
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 BreakdownkevinsXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdowndaveyrichards

Winner via submission:Davey Richards
Back to top Go down
josheagles82
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:00 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RedemptionjoeymercuryXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionicjomo

Winner via pinfall:Joey Mercury
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:47 pm

XWL now cuts backstage to The Rocks locker room where he's on the phone to a mystery girl...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Raw022403-36

[The Rock]
What has The Rock told you? Stop phoning him while he's at work, he hasn't forgotten about that night we spent together but still, he's a very busy man!

[Mystery Girl]
Please Rock...I just need to know if you're okay! I couldn't contain myself watching you in those trunks last week! If I see that rat Ziggler I'll kill him for what he done to you!

[The Rock]
Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah, sweetcheeks! You settle yourself down this instant! Dolph Ziggler got a little cheap one over on The Rock and you think it's okay to call him and act like he got his ass kicked?! Is that what this is? You're trying to embarrass The Great One?!

[Mystery Girl]
No! Dwayne, that's not it at al--

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Raw022403-35

[The Rock]
DWAYNE?! Eh-Eh twinkle toes, the name's The Rock!

[Mystery Girl]
Sorry Rock!

[The Rock]
The Rock!

[Mystery Girl]
That's what I meant there's just so much pre--

[The Rock]
You know what! That's it, you're not worth it. You and The Rock? It's over! Now don't you ever call him again Halle.

The crowd let out a huge cheer as a superstar actress is revealed to be on the line...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 BhkpIHD

[Halle Berry]
Noooooooooooo! Rock, Please, I'll do anyth--

The people let out a big laugh as The Rock grumbles and hangs up the phone, muttering to himself...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Raw022403-37

[The Rock]
That girl has some nerve! Sweet lord The Rock was drunk out of his mind! Anyway, The Rock feels like singing a little song since he doesn't have a match here tonight! What song do the People want The Rock to sing!

[Team Bring It!]
The Gambler! Back in Black! That Power! Blurred Lines! JINGLE BELLS!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Raw022403-38

[The Rock]
Jingle Bells?! What in the blue hell are you smoking son? You know what? The Rock likes your spirit! It's Christmas every single day in The Rocks locker room!

The Rock picks up his guitar and starts to sing....

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Raw022403-41

[The Rock] (Sung to Jingle Bells)
Jingle Bells, Ziggler smells,
Cody's secretly Gay!
Ted Clause, lost his balls,
Somewhere along the way!
No matter who, wins the title,
It's coming back home soon!
Around the waist, where it belongs,
On The Peoples Champ!

The Rock laughs at himself, satisfied before standing up and putting the guitar down...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Raw022403-53

[The Rock]
Christmas number one people! The Rock's gonna go score himself some fine Co-lum-bus pie! IF YA SMELL....WHAT THE ROCK! IS....COOKIN'

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Zander wrote:

Jingle Bells, Ziggler smells,
Cody's secretly Gay!

This just isn't Cody's week. Rose IGN 
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:11 pm

>Implying that's a secret.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:22 pm

The crowd let out a big cheer for Divas Champion Kaitlyn but confusion quickly sweeps over the arena as she comes out from the back...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 NIusI06

The cheers are quickly replaced by boo's as they realize that it's none other than the heartless AJ Lee, mocking the Divas Champion...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 DJAxAgt

AJ flexes her fake muscles and shouts out a loud gruff battle cry before coughing and then putting on her most manly voice possible, raising the mic...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 ASwEokV

[AJ Lee]
Hello guys! It's me, John! I mean...Kaitlyn. Sorry, I sometimes get confused, y'know it's a side effect of the operation. Anyway, you're probably wondering why I'm here tonight and no, it's not to show you all my glorious pectoral muscles...Although they are magnificent, I mean look at them! I eat protein for breakfast, I work out for dinner and then at night I have a thirty two pounds steak! Eat my vitamins, drink my milk and say my prayers before crying myself to sleep because I hate the way my veins look like extra arms!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 GSrwQrZ

[AJ Lee]
I'm actually here to talk about two weeks ago, if you all remember the gorgeous AJ Lee kicked me in the head and pinned me for a three count. Of course you remember, it was pretty amazing! But, she left me with a bad concussion and the start of a downward spiral, so before I completely deteriorate I wanted to come out here and say that AJ should be the Divas Champion I mean she has it all! She's smart, she's powerful, she's fast, she's sexy and unlike me she actually has the female reproductive organs needed to hold this title!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 N376xWY

[AJ Lee]
But it's okay, because I just got wind of some really amazing news. No matter who I face at the pay per view, no matter whether or not I keep a hold of my title, AJ Lee is in the managements good books and before long she will be knocking on my door, my time is up and rightly so! She beat me clean in the middle of that ring! I have no doubt in my mind that she will rip through this roster and beat every single woman on the way to the top before regaining the championship that rightfully belongs to her!

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 PGKoxEG

[AJ Lee]
Anyway guys...I gotta go! I haven't lifted any weights in like fifteen minutes and I can already feel myself becoming more and more like a normal girl! Guess I'll go see if I can find one of the guys in the back to spot me, not that they could lift quite like me, but hey? Maybe they'll learn something! Compared to me all the men in this company are skinny little pencil neck geeks! Bye, bye! Hahahahahahahahahahhahaha.....

AJ laughs wildly as she holds her arm up and kisses the muscles before heading back...

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 EvpscWD
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Z YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:39 pm

DIGITAL DECISION
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 pm

XWL's Breakdown returns from the commercial break and we head to a video package that focuses on none other than the Intercontinental Champion himself, John Morrison, who is shooting the latest cover of the "Muscle and Fitness" magazine.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 W4JJGTb
[John Morrison]: What's up Jomosapiens? It's none other than your Intercontinental Champion and I'm here in Gold's Gym shooting the latest issue of "Muscle and Fitness". I have to say I'm honored to be chosen for this month's issue because let's be honest, why would anyone want to pick me to shoot a cover? I'm just hoping this shoot goes well today and that no one sees me eating all the donuts from the catering area. Shh, don't tell anyone.
The video package then cuts to the Intercontinental Champion sitting down, exercising on a machine as his voice is hears in the background.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 NqbLLqN
[John Morrison]: I try not to train to hard so that I'm not too sore when I go out to perform. But when I do train, I make sure to do 100 push ups a day, some cardio, lift some weights, crunches, a variety of exercises. I have to make sure my upper-body is just as strong as my lower-body. Obviously I'm not the biggest guy in the company, but I'd like to think I'm a good size with just the right speed and stamina.

We then head to a next part of the video where John stands-by with Laya Clark, the EV/Group Publishing Director.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 XDCVfBS

[Laya Clark]: Anybody who is chosen to grace the cover of "Muscle and Fitness" show to us that they have more than just a great physique. This person shows true muscular strength and endurance and demonstrates many other physical capabilities. Overall, the person we choose is often a very active person and that's why we've chosen John Morrison. He fits the criteria perfectly seeing that he performs all year due to his XWL schedule. He isn't just doing his aerobics or lifting weights, but he's out there performing in the ring, he's the perfect candidate. I commend him for staying so fit even on his off days.

[John Morrison]:  I'm truly honored to be on this month's cover and to hear all these compliments. Everyone watching at home, I want you to know that fitness is key, stay fit and you'll live the best life possible. Well, I have to finish up this shoot so I'll see you soon guys. Don't forget to pick up this month's issue.

The video heads to a "Muscle and Fitness" magazine with a shirtless John Morrison on the front cover. A graphic on the side pops up and says "Available Now for $12.99". The camera fades to black as the last picture we see is a cover of John Morrison's magazine cover.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 G1yKgV4
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:35 pm

|

|

|

SPOILERS

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|
Winner Via Pinfall:  XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptiondanielbryan
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:53 pm

The camera returns from commercial before cutting backstage to the locker room area where The Miz is seen sitting down on a chair, leaning on his hand looking at the floor after his tough loss to Daniel Bryan earlier in the night.

???
Hey man, tough loss out there tonight.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 N8Uc9ry

Miz looks up and towards the door as the camera pans over to reveal none other than Austin Aries. Aries walks over to The Miz and stands over him.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 4_zps2e148477

Austin Aries
Just think about it like this... At least Sabin didn't win. Right? I mean that's something you can take from this. Sure you got a little unlucky tonight with Bryan, but you still took it to Sabin, you still hold the advantage over him.

Miz
Hey there man, I guess your right. You know me better than anybody on this roster I'm not going to let that get me down. I was unlucky tonight and the whole world saw it, and even better for me, Sabin saw just how much I want to get my hands on him after his petty win last month.

Austin Aries
Well if anybody can come back then its you Miz, I know it. Are you not worried at all what the stipulation might be?

Miz
Well there's no denying that I'm the better wrestler than Sabin and of course the better athlete, he was just a little lucky last time around. So I know for a fact that I have the advantage over him no matter what match up the people vote for. The only thing that is in the back of my mind is what exactly is the hidden prize if the Ultimate X match is voted in? And more importantly I don't want to be voted in to face the Intercontinental champion in bad condition so I'm going to have to get the job done fast.

Austin Aries
You're right there. Morrison isn't the brightest bulb in the room but even he knows to take advantage of someone who is already fatigued going into a match. I have no doubt that you'll be able to pull of the quick victory though.

The Miz
Thanks man, but what about you? Are you not concerned with the shield? The options that have been put out there can effect you in a big way if the votes go against you.

Aries strokes his stubble for a second as a smirk appears across his face.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 5_zpsb82fc989

Austin Aries
You're probably right, I should be worried... but I'm not. See this time last month, all I could think about was exacting my revenge against Randy Orton, to show the world that no one messes with Austin Aries and gets away with it, and I came so close. I had him in my grasp, he was done for. All I had to do was cover him and the victory would have been mine... Rollins stopped that. He ruined the one chance I had to make Randy pay, and now all of my attention has shifted towards making him regret his actions. Don't get me wrong, I haven't forgot what Randy did to me, and he'll pay for it the second I get my hands on him again, but for now, Rollins is my priority. These options that the fans have for my match, you're right about the fact that they could go against me, this isn't a match that I can afford to lose, and this isn't a match that I'm going to lose. When Seth finally gets into that ring with me, he's going to wish he kept out of my way because his world is going to come crashing down around him when he's thrown to the curb by two his little buddies. Just like Sabin will feel when you outshine him at Digital Decision.

Miz
I like the way you think Austin, that's always been something I've respected about it. But your starting to soften up I can see it. You need to go out their at Digital Decision and show these fans that you don't give a crap about them and your in it for yourself. You may be confident and you have every right to be, but remember, it's not just Seth you'l be facing, you'l have those dogs in his corner and I wouldn't be surprised if they make an unscheduled appearance. If you want my advice from a friend, I say you do anything it takes to get the victory if you no what I mean.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 H46Jwmm

Miz winks at Aries before continuing.

Miz
If the ref's down man just give him one shot to the groin that's all it takes, when you look back on this it will say Austin Aries; victory. It won't tell you how you won so that's not important. If you have to you bite that son of a bitch and gauge his eyes until they bleed. As a friend I've got your back and I need to know that your as prepared as you can be. I've not been a target of the shield but I've seen it first hand when they took out Bryan right after my own show before my eyes and I've seen just how dangerous and cunning they can be. Just keeping an eye out for you dude.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 2_zps7e86b7b3

Austin Aries
I appreciate the words of advice Mike, I really do... But I have to do this my way. I don't want some quick, meaningless victory over Rollins', I want to be able to look back at that day and be able to visualise how I single handedly brought Seth Rollin's and his little Shield of justice to ruins. I'm not a fool, I know that I'll end up fighting the odds this weekend, if these past few weeks are anything to go by, Ambrose and Reigns won't be able to keep themselves out of it. But as you can clearly see from last week, I'm one step ahead of them. There isn't anything those two can to do to bring me down.

Miz
Maybe so, but I'm just watching out for you. Things have changed recently and I'm not the only one you's seeing it. Superstars aren't as safe anymore with that pack of dogs lurking around every corner and it's not in my nature to say this but it feels good to know you have somebody watching your back.

The Miz stands up and shakes Austin's hand before exchanging a head nod and leaving the locker room. Aries stares into the direction that Miz left in before heading to his own locker room. The camera's cut to black and head to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:51 pm

As we come back we see Daffney coming out

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 S0VTdhc
    XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Sr82Sdw
    XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 2Y98XHP
    XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 DEOwYqZ

Daffney Grabs a Mic
                             XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Th14

Daffney
              i am the dark Diva of xwl and i am here to say to you
            stupid people that i am here o make a name for my self
             i will take out your hero's.i used to care about you dumb
    ass fans, but now you know what you guys can take your
            dam respect and shove up your asses.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Th_113             

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daffney Jumps one the second rope and poses while her music hits

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Th_214

Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 RedemptionbriankendrickXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownsethrollins
Brian Kendrick vs. Seth Rollins

Result: Brian Kendrick wins with Sliced Bread
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:41 am

XWL Breakdown comes back from a commercial break and we see Yoshi Tatsu walking down the hallway. We're unsure where Yoshi Tatsu is going, or what Yoshi Tatsu is doing but that doesn't last for very long as we see Yoshi Tatsu turn and open a door into a locker room and he looks in the locker room, he sees that nobody is in there and then he goes in. The camera man follows him in but before entering the room he shows the door and it says "Brian Kendrick". We see Yoshi Tatsu start to look around the room.

Yoshi Tatsu: Where could it be?

After he says that, he continues looking around. He spots some luggage sitting by a bench in the locker room and runs over to it. He unzips the bag and pours everything on the floor. He goes through the stuff and there are various things such as clothes, a wallet, and some other things. All of which Yoshi isn't looking for. He looks very upset that he can't find what he is looking for.

Yoshi Tatsu: WHERE IS YOSHI TATSU?!?!?!?

It's now known what Yoshi Tatsu is looking for and it's like him screaming unleashed a new side of Yoshi Tatsu as he quickens his pace. He runs over to the other side of the room and goes over to a drawer. He pulls the drawer out and flips it over. After dumping everything onto the ground he tosses the drawer onto the floor. He gets up onto the bench and then stands on it. He looks above the lockers and then starts to knock stuff off of it. He then doesn't find his action figure there, and then hanging up he sees Brian Kendrick's coat.

Yoshi Tatsu: It has to be there.

Yoshi Tatsu goes over to the coat and he grabs it off of the hook. He starts to search the pockets of it but then he realizes that the pockets are big enough to even hold an action figure. He throws the coat against the wall and he is about to reach his breaking point when we can hear the door open. The camera man turns towards the door and we see Brian Kendrick walk through the door. He is in shock at what has happened to his locker room and Yoshi Tatsu seems happy that Brian Kendrick is in the locker room now.

Yoshi Tatsu: Brian, I am not going to go one more day without Yoshi Tatsu. You will tell me is and give him to me. Or I will make you give him to me right now. It's your choice.

{{Brian Kendrick}} Yoshi... look what you have done. My room is in shambles!

Kendrick seems to be beginning to focus all of his energy together as he closes his eyes really tight. He then lunges at Yoshi filled with rage and begins delivering shot after shot to his face. On the seventh punch Yoshi is able to move his head slightly and force Brian to punch the floor below. Tatsu takes advantage and flips Kendrick over to start punching him. He does so seven times. Tatsu gets off of Kendrick and lifts him up to perform a snap suplex onto the hard floor. Yoshi is lifting him up again and goes for his roundhouse kick, but Kendrick catches the leg! Kendrick turns it around and hits an enzuiguiri.

Brian starts to smash Tatsu's head to the ground repeatedly until a resourceful Yoshi is able to pull his legs back and kick Kendrick right in the face to get him to back off. Tatsu then spots the luggage suitcase he found from earlier, lifts it up, and charges with a full head of steam at TBK! He nails him across the face with it, and Kendrick falls to the ground. Yoshi spikes it down on top of Brian Kendrick. He leans down really close to Kendrick.

Yoshi Tatsu: WHERE IS HE!?!?!

{{Brian Kendrick}} I WONT tell YOU, YOU HAVE a SHOT at  the PAY PER VIEW

Brian nails Yoshi across the face with a punch, backing him off of himself. Kendrick charges and nails Yoshi with a takedown right on top of the drawer. He shoves his head into one of the draws and tries closing it, but Yoshi is too quick and moves his head in time. Yoshi pokes Kendrick in the eyes and Brian moves far off. Tatsu needs a bit of a break though and doesn't get up immediately. Once both men recover, Tatsu to his feet and Kendrick cleaning his eyes, they stand about ten feet apart, both breathing heavy. They both know this won't continue much longer.

{{Brian Kendrick}} Yoshi... I don't have time... for you right now. I'll see you... at the Pay Per View. Your figure... isn't even... in the building. These, materialistic possessions, you may destroy them... if you wish. But at Digital Decision, you shall be destroyed... either way.

Brian Kendrick had trouble even saying that between his very deep breaths. He walks over to the door and pops it open just as he's about to exit his own locker room, but Yoshi stops him by speaking. Kendrick turns around to listen.

Yoshi Tatsu: At Digital Decision... it won't be me getting destroyed. You will be the one... that is destroyed while I.... will be walking away with Yoshi Tatsu.

Yoshi finishes off, having had a hard time saying all of that after their encounter too. Kendrick just smirks a little bit and walks out the door that he already opened. We got a small sample of these two men battling here tonight, but what will happen when they go head to head at Digital Decision? Find out in just one week's time!
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownalbertodelrio XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownyoshitatsu

*Tatsu gets to his feet but is met with a quick smack across the jaw by the side of Del Rio's boot! Tatsu collapses to the mat Del Rio grins and grabs Tatsu by the head and hooks the arm flipping him over into the Cross Arm Breaker!! Yoshi tries fighting but cannot and the hold forces him to submit!!

Last edited by #SEME on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 am

#SEME wrote:
Normal Match

Well that was an awkward conclusion.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:59 am

Check again beach.

P.S.

It didn't save the first time.

P.S.S.

I buried my own damn match.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 BreakdownantoniocesaroXWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdowncurtisaxel
Antonio Cesaro vs. Curtis Axel

[Justin Roberts]
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall."

Antonio Cesaro walks out. After looking into the audience for a moment, he performs his signature pose at the top of the stage. He begins making his way down the ramp.

[Justin Roberts]
"Making his way to the ring from Lucerne, Switzerland... Antonio Cesaro!"

In the ring now, Cesaro waits on his oppoenet.

Curtis Axel's theme song plays, but no one comes out. The theme song stops.

[Justin Roberts]
"...and his opponent."

After a few moments, no one comes out. Cesaro urgently yells at the ref to start the 10 count.

The referee calls for the bell. Justin Roberts begins to speak.

[Justin Roberts]
"Ladies and gentlemen, your winner by way of a count-out... Antonio Cesaro!"

Boos can be heard from the audience.

Cesaro begins celebrating as if he has just won the world title. Cesaro poses in every corner. Even on the announce table! After a few minutes of celebration Cesaro makes his way to the back. We move to our next segment.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 am

As XWL rolls on we are brought backstage to where Josh Matthews stands with Carlito ahead of his match with Corey Graves later in the show.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 YvGq2Km

Josh Matthews
So here we are Carlito, tonight you face off against Corey Graves the man who took you out for the better half of a month after a brutal attack at Final Stand and until this day has never fully justified his actions. How eager are you to get your hands on him tonight and what exactly do you plan on doing inside that ring?

Carlito
Your right, Corey never did fully justify why he attacked me. He did leave me out injured for the better part of a month but guess what happened when I did finally return? He was nowhere to be found, he ran away from the fate he’s going receive tonight. He’s a young athlete trying to make a name for himself in a big company, not too far from myself Josh but there are a few key differences between us two. Firstly he targeted somebody way out of his league and knowing full well that he would be made to regret the decision of targeting Carlito. That’s probably why he ran away and that’s definitely why he’s going to receive one of the biggest ass kicking’s he’s ever had in his entire life. But not only that, the young man isn’t smart, not one bit. You target an individual for a reason, a reason that leads to a desired outcome from which you benefit from as an individual.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 S5NG6qX

Carlito
Much like me and Randy Orton, a dangerous individual who’s accomplished a lot in his career and when I beat him next week the name on everybody’s lips will be Carlito. But before we get to that tonight Corey Graves has come a point in his career where he’s going to learn that nobody messes with Carlito without consequences. But in answer to your question, I am extremely eager to get my hands on him Josh because I’m a man who holds grudges. I could not see Corey for five years then he could return to XWL and would still seek revenge. I don’t forget anything. So tonight I am going to beat Corey Graves but not quickly, not cheaply, no. I am going to drag the match out and put that man in as much pain the human body can possibly handle. After tonight he’s not only going to regret targeting me at Final Stand but he’s going to regret ever pursuing the career as a professional wrestler.

Josh Matthews
You seem very determined and I believe everybody will wait in anticipation to see just what happens out there tonight. You touched on the subject of Randy Orton there and I would like to get your thoughts on you match with him next week? This is only your second PPV appearance since joining XWL and do you think you’re ready to take up such a well established and respected superstar like Randy Orton?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 HgiAu4V

Carlito
What the hell is that meant to mean Josh? Are you trying to say that I’m not an established wrestler and I’m not respected in this company? Not only do I hold a very impressive win to loss ratio but I have beaten some of the biggest names in this company. Maybe I don’t get noticed as much as Randy Orton, maybe the fans don’t chant my name as I make my way down to the arena but quite frankly I couldn’t give a damn. When times are hard the only person who can help you is yourself. So the only person Carlito looks out for is Carlito. I don’t ask for respect I command it. And when I beat Randy Orton next week that will be me commanding respect from all the other big names out there who have doubted me or don’t give me what I deserve. And what does this being my second PPV with this company have anything to do with the outcome? If you remember back you’ll find that I’m unbeaten at PPV’s holding a victory over MVP and let me remind you where he is right about now. At the back of the unemployment line where he belongs. So no, I don’t think PPV experience will affect me in any way because when I’m in that ring I have one thing on my mind and one thing only, and that’s getting the pin fall over my opponent and walking away with my unbeaten PPV record intact.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 QFyQVDk

Josh Matthews
I see your confident Carlito, which can be good but maybe being over confident could cost you. But as just mentioned that you look to get the pin fall and win the match, what is your opinion on the match stipulations that have been put in place for the XWL universe to vote for? Do any of the matches favour you or your opponent in any way and is there a particular one you are rooting for?

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 EgN3eR2
Carlito
Of course I’m confident, are you stupid Josh? Well yes you are obviously but without confidence you will never reach your true goals in this business, you have to be confident because if you don’t believe you’re better than your opponent how will anybody else believe it? I didn’t think so Josh. But if you remember back to when the possible match stipulations were announced Josh they were a thirty minute ironman match, a normal match and a two out of three falls match. All require or can be won by pin fall which is why I said it. Again, more proof that you are in fact a moron. But in answer to your questions I think these three matches are fair matches for the XWL universe to vote for. I don’t care who votes what or which has the most votes because none of that will change the outcome of the match it will simply change the way in which I win. So it’s not important to me so I don’t really have an opinion on the matter. I’ve yet to compete in an ironman or two out of three falls match since joining XWL so some may say Orton has the advantage in those choices but I’d disagree. Orton has one trait and one trait only.

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 YS68yMt

Carlito
And that’s his ability to go to a very dark place in his head and go to great depths to win his opponent. But if you haven’t noticed already we are not fighting in the parking lot, no weapons will be used, this isn’t a street fight so Orton has no advantage over me. I have the better skill in the ring and I’m going to use that to beat him. Whether that means I have to pin him ten times in thirty minutes or just once. I don’t care. I know very well that I am superior to him in the ring and everybody will see that this time next week. Now many of you may not believe it but your eyes won’t lie to you trust me. So just keep one eye on this match right now as when I beat Corey Graves that’s just a taste of next week Orton.

Carlito pushes the microphone into Josh Matthew’s chest before walking away as his entrance theme hits and he sets off for his match with Corey Graves.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:51 am

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptioncarlito Vs XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 5coOBeS

Winner Via Pinfall following a backstabber: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptioncarlito
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:14 am

Normal Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownnikkibella XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Redemptionmadisoneagles
Nikki Bella vs. Madison Eagles

Winner
XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Breakdownnikkibella 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13   XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 6/23/13 - 6/30/13
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next