Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15

Go down 
+6
KingWolf
P.R Son
Sissel
unathletic black kid
RCP
TheKrzyOne
10 posters
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 ZDMyD1w

Live from: Tingley Coliseum
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 6O16CuZ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 PhZPnwbXWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 KZI2PGi

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 NMAqpIsXWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 IFWtXQ4

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 MK9RfnxXWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 HW0Dw2I

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 EhhvqB6XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 G0pixgt

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 M1yXs1UXWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 WuL66pc

Normal Match (Non-title)
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Qi5VU55XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 CTkMdDf

Main Event
Champion vs Champion (Non-title)
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Y7zGaAJXWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 R6YYqKj

If you don't have a match, make sure to promo and you'll be on next weeks card. If you do have a match and can't get it done(Ie. Opponent not answering) Contact an Admin as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 12:12 am

A limousine pulls up into the parking lot as Breakdown begins. When the limo stops in a parking spot, the driver exits the vehicle, walks to the back and opens the door to allow the passenger, or passengers, to exit the vehicle.

It’s a rather dramatic reveal as the camera zooms in on the foot that steps on the ground, then slowly zooms out to reveal the full figure of MVP as he fully exits the limo. He pushes his glasses higher up on his nose then adjusts his suit jacket, all done with a wide smile on his face as he enters the arena in one of the most attention-grabbing ways possible.

Not only is he the most stylishly dressed person in the building, decked out to the nines with the most expensive clothing options money can provide—perhaps even worth more than that limo itself—but MVP also claims to be the most important. He takes a couple of steps out of the limo and turns to the open door and watches as another man departs from the vehicle, this time it’s John Laurinaitis!

The two men shake hands, clearly on the heels of some kind of business arrangement, or maybe they’re just two pals hanging out, celebrating the indefinite suspension of Mick Foley that they shamelessly orchestrated. Laurinaitis says, “So tonight is the big night.” MVP just chuckles, straightens his tie and walks away as Mr. Excitement raises his thermos and nods. Chances are that whatever these two have planned won’t sit well with the XWL Universe.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Wwe-raw-pyro-o

There’s a cut to the arena as a dazzling pyro display officially kicks off Breakdown. The fans here in New Mexico are excited, they’re eager to see what twists and turns this show will hold because with Final Stand being mere weeks away, things are bound to get heavy as the biggest show of XWL’s calendar begins to take shape. The members of the audience throw up their arms and scream at the top of their lungs. The blockbuster main event between XWL’s United States Champion and World Heavyweight Champion is just the cherry on top of a sweet, delicious dessert and they can’t seem to wait to gorge themselves.

-Jim Ross-
Welcome to Breakdown ladies and gentlemen and it’s in your best interest to buckle up because I have a feeling we’re in for a hell of a ride.

-Michael Cole-
But will it compare to the ride MVP just had in that limousine? It’s truly such an honor to have a man of his prestige and stature grace us with his presence.

-Jerry Lawler-
Yeah, MVP never hesitates showing off all of his bling and fancy rides and I guess he has something big planned for all of us tonight.

-Jim Ross-
What’s good in MVP’s mind is a disaster for everyone else. Just look at the way he hounded Mick Foley until he got him suspended.

-Michael Cole-
Oh, so is it time for the Foley pity party? It’s just as MVP  said, Mick Foley ruined professional wrestling and tried to ruin MVP’s career and now he’s paying for his crimes.

The boos are delivered with the force of a truck slamming into a wooden fence. If it were possible, MVP would be crushed under the sheer magnitude of the hatred and disdain he’s constantly attracting from the audience for the way he goes about his business.

-Jerry Lawler-
I guess we’re about to find out what he has in mind and since if apparently doesn’t involve Mick Foley, I  have to admit that I’m a little intrigued to see what MVP plans to do at Final Stand.

MVP walks out without a care in the world, unfazed by the reaction he’s getting from the crowd as though they weren’t booing the hell out of him, but throwing a parade in his honor as though he were a veteran returning from the battlefield. This is giving MVP what he wants: the knowledge that he’s gotten under their skin this much. Their jeers are the projectiles that bounce off the rubber that is his flesh. They can hope the ground opens up and swallows him whole, but he’s currently on cloud nine: still high on his legal victory and closing the chapter on his saga with the beloved Foley.

-Jim Ross-
MVP probably hasn’t been this happy since he signed the contract that made him a full-time XWL wrestler. Say what you want about this man, but he certainly knows how to get the job done.

MVP strolls down the ramp, oozing charisma, the embodiment of cool, calm and confident he’s of the mindset that he owns the place and won’t rest until everyone else believes it too. He walks up the steel stairs grabbing the microphone on his way up, then steps between the ropes and stands tall and proud smack dab in the center of the ring. His music cuts off and he waits for the crowd to quiet down before raising the microphone to his mouth.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp01_zps257c1439

-MVP-  
Settle down, settle down, in case you haven’t noticed MVP is standing in the ring, which can only mean one thing: big things poppin’, little things stoppin’. And I stand here tonight a free man. For weeks I was in shackles, it was like I was trying to run in concrete shoes. I was going nowhere fast and my goal to become XWL World Champion was taking a lot longer than necessary. There was only one person who caused all of that; there was only one person who I could point the finger of blame at and cite as the reason for why things haven’t been going according to plan.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp02_zps8efacf77

-MVP-  
That man was none other than Mick Foley. Go ahead, cheer his name! Get on your knees and beg for him to come save the day! Today is the day you learn that Mick Foley isn’t superman; he’s the scourge of the earth. He was the bane of my existence. He was a leech, slowly sucking the life of professional wrestling dry and if it wasn’t for men like me upholding the standards of what wrestling should be and then raising them: companies like XWL would cease to exists because half the roster would have killed themselves trying to take the easy path to fame and success by becoming the next Mick Foley.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp03_zps30619042

-MVP-  
I am here today to tell you that Mick Foley is never coming back, and that in itself is a good thing. Now this sport has a chance to heal, to rise out of the depths of despair and depravity that Foley tried to drag it down to. I took it upon myself to save this company from Mick Foley and in the process I nearly became a martyr for the grand cause. But I preserved, I endured, I survived because there’s nothing Foley could do to me to slow me down after everything I’ve done and been through to get to where I am in this business. Forget about all he achieved years ago, Uprising was the peak, the highlight of his career and a few weeks later I made sure to bring him to rock bottom and now he has absolutely nothing.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp04_zpsd489bef8

-MVP-  
And it’s fitting because nothing is what Mick Foley is, and the fact that he thought he could be a champion in this company made me sick to my stomach. Everybody here thinks they should be a champion, everyone thinks that they can become a champion and the bar has fallen so slow that the average Joe could probably waltz off the street and win a strap around here. Adam Cole, Alex Shelley, CM Punk…all of these clowns are men who are lucky to be where they are because I was preoccupied with more pressing matters. But now that I seem to have a few openings in my calendars I’m officially putting them on notice.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp05_zps62acc3a6

-MVP-  
Maybe I’ll decide that I want to be United States Champion for the fourth time, or  the World Heavyweight Champion for the second time. Hell, I could up and decide that it’s due time my name is etched on the Intercontinental Championship and that’s what I originally came out here to do. I was going to announce that MVP was formally demanding a title shot at the grandest stage of all, but then on the way to arena Big Johnny and I had a little chat and he helped me see the light and together we came up with a much more satisfactory alternative.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp07_zps0fd6a1dd

-MVP-  
Why should I, as the most prolific man in the business today, have the onus of getting a decent match out of these bottom feeders who have gotten so used to mailing it in that they don’t know what it means to take things to a higher gear? Mediocre is all they know now. Why should I, as the hardest working man in XWL, reward these lackluster, run-of-the-mill wrestlers with the most high profile match of their careers on the grandest stage of them all? Sure, it’s only a matter of time before I become a champion in this company, but even in defeat any of those men from Cole to Shelley to Punk could cash in on my star power and use the fact that they were in the ring with someone like me to keep themselves relevant long after their ship has sailed, just like Foley tried to do.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp09_zpsd25fc719

-MVP-  
So I decided that I’m going to go into business strictly for myself at Final Stand, but of course that doesn’t mean that none of you won’t benefit. Together Big Johnny and I brainstormed the best course of action to take and then it dawned on me: there are some loose ends I need to take care of, and Final Stand would be the perfect opportunity for me to right some wrongs. I can see it in your eyes: some of you aren’t following, don’t worry, I don’t have an issue dumbing things down for you. See, once upon a time Mick Foley sucker-punched me for absolutely no reason, as he is wont to do, but like the warrior and the trooper I am, I still went out and competed that very same night against a one Shinsuke Nakamura.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp10_zps0d5f9b28

-MVP-  
My jaw was already softened up from the punch, but Nakamura had no problem taking advantage of that by hitting me with that knee of his and that got him the one, two, three. But see, there have been some whispers that Nakamura is the better man ever since then and I’m afraid that I can’t let that fly. Misconceptions like that: that there is a single man on this planet better than me, is what I plan to clear up, starting with good ol’ Shinsuke. Now I know, I know, Nakamura realized that after he dropped  the ball against John Cena in their World Heavyweight Championship match at International Incident, beating me was a good as things would get for  him, so he took his ball and went back home to Japan.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Mvp12_zps1abb593e

-MVP-  
That’s why as soon as I’m done here, I’m going to fly in first class out to the land of the rising sun so that we can both be in the same room, looking right into each other’s eyes, when the contract is signed and our match is made official. But that’s not all. It’s not going to be just any match, nah, I want to make sure that I prove without a shadow of a doubt that Nakamura is nowhere close to being on my level…but if you want to know what that match is going to be, you’re going to have to tune into the press conference to find out. This is going to be the match that sells tickets, that fills the arena, that gets the people buzzing and if you let yourself believe anything else then you’re a fool.

MVP drops his mic and exits the ring, his job here done and his next stop is apparently Japan.

-Jim Ross-
Shinsuke Nakamura back in XWL? It’s hard for me to believe that this is just a one-off match in MVP’s mind, but I can’t complain about seeing Nakamura compete in an XWL ring again, it’s always a treat.

-Michael Cole-
You’re kidding me right? MVP gets criticized for taking Foley to court instead of wrestling him and now you’re looking for something to complain about when he decides to fight? Give me a break.

-Jerry Lawler-
Well I personally would have loved for it to be Foley getting his hands on MVP at Final Stand, but watching Nakamura knock MVP out with the Boma Ye one more time is a nice consolation prize.

After MVP steps through the curtain and disappears backstage, a video package plays highlighting the move MVP’s going to have to be on the lookout for if this match goes down.

Back to top Go down
RCP
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Holy fucking shit. Well, that's being dramatic, but nonetheless it's surprising Shane McMahon's theme song would play in XWL. His father, Vincent K. McMahon, owns XWL, but his eldest son is seldom seen on set. Where has he even been all these years? That's the one question nobody is asking because nobody cares. Regardless, McMmahon exhibits his trademarked enthusiasm as he dances across the ramp and whirls the fans into a frenzy.

Jim Ross
My god, look who it is!

Jerry Lawler
It's Shane O'Mac. He hasn't been seen in quite some time; we almost forgot the boss even had a son! Well, it's great to have him back.

Michael Cole
It'll certainly be interesting to see what he'll say. After all, the boss's son doesn't show up inexplicably, does he?

McMahon, clad in fashionable dress clothes, struts down the ramp as the fans cheer on his showy, yet playful, attitude. Shane McMahon hops into the ring, to which he's met with showers of cheers.

Jim Ross
The people sure are excited to see Shane McMahon return here tonight.

Jerry Lawler
I would be too! It's the boss's son! How often do we get to see the boss's son, JR?

Michael Cole
Well, the last time we saw him in XWL he was in a match... and that was well over a year ago! But now, Shane is back!

"SHANE! SHANE! SHANE! SHANE!"

Shane anxiously awaits the crowd's quieting and then, humbly, speaks.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 3TgQeCO

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
It's been a long, long time since I've been in a position like this...

McMahon's face is serious, though he's certainly holding back some emotion. This is an important moment for him.

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
Aside from a few spot-appearances, I've been entirely absent from the world's top wrestling promotion: XWL. That's about to change.

Exceptional passion is shown on the last sentence. The crowd pops at the signal that Shane McMahon is here for more than just a promotional night.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 CuqdTuY

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
You see, in the business world, there's a reason for everything. There's a reason Stephanie has paraded around our father's company acting as the sole General Manager of Breakdown, there's a reason XWL has been slumping as of late and there's a reason I've been remiss to XWL's affairs for so long now. That reason? Vincent Kennedy McMahon's maniacal obsession with himself.

The fans, unsuspecting of Shane's shots at Vince, are unsure how to react. An ominous solace sneaks into the room. The crowd is quiet.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 JWzCSMk

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
My father, Vince McMahon, is easily threatened. We saw it in the 90s with Steve Austin and we're seeing it again now. Vince McMahon has kept me away from the limelight year after year hoping to grab onto the thin straws that are his fading authority within XWL, but the time has come. There's a new McMahon in town and this time it isn't daddy's little princess. This time it's Shane McMahon, Vince's other child.

Shane's confidence is exuberant. Cheers have transformed to boos and Shane feeds off the negative energy.

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
Yes, yes, I know. The questions are burning you inside right now. You want to know, if Vince is such a terrible, conceited, manipulative man, how is it he'd let me come and speak? Well, old Vince cares a great extent about his public image. Think about this: what if news he'd denied his own son from working in his company reached the media? His son standing in the middle of the ring defaming him looks much worse on me than it does him, and he knows that. That's why he let me come here.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 RkTSsD4

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
While I'd love to stand here all night and tell you about the villainous Vincent McMahon, I'm afraid there are more important matters. Don't think for a second I'd come to XWL just to bring down my father -- that's not me -- no, I've come to take some fame for myself, too. I'm here to win, I'm here to show my worth. That's hard to do when you're the son of a billionaire. Everyone brands you as 'entitled' and 'incapable.' To the world, I'll never be what my dad was. Behind closed curtains, only I know what my dad really was. If it's Vincent Kennedy McMahon you all crave, it's Vincent Kennedy McMahon you'll get... with Shane McMahon.

As if he's become a replica of Vince, Shane receives a monstrous amount of boos. The pent up malice for Vince McMahon is thrashed upon Shane as if the differences between he and his father were indecipherable.

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
I'll bring the vindictiveness, the greed, the evil that everyone craves... I'll be the nightmare burned into your skulls as you cry to sleep. If the world wants to brand me as a forgettable, underachieving-leech then I'll buy my way onto your television, each and every channel, until my voice is so far etched into your mind that you'd rather puncture your eardrums with a rusty screw than listen to me. I was born nice, but the world has made me evil. And unlike half the nobodies who come out here and describe each and every way they'll ruin your lives during the less-than-two-hours-a-week show, I actually mean it. I have the money, the power, and the name recognition to make it a reality. I'm the menace you won't be able to escape. Flee as you may, I'll always be there -- New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, England -- I'm everywhere. Before I'm finished, man will tremble at the slightest whisper of the name Shane McMahon... and it all starts with the help of this man:

Who... who could be Shane's go-to guy? As McMahon waves his arms in the direction of the tron and the cameras follow suit, that stirring question is put to rest.

-

-

-

The turmoil in the crowd rises tenfold as Henry's theme strikes. Henry, displaying a McMahon-esque pleasure in hatred, grins ear-to-ear as he walks down the ramp amid thousands of hateful souls. McMahon eagerly applauds his client as Henry steps into the ring and seizes a microphone. Shane and Henry share a glance only true co-conspirators could and then Henry begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 JbXofjx

$$$ Mark Henry $$$
Thank you, Shane. You know, I came into this place looking for competition and 3 weeks in I've found absolutely nothing. I’m looking for a fight; somebody who wants to beat the ever-living hell out of me. But I haven’t found that yet. These guys here are just worthless punks, but you see that’s not why I’m out here; I'm out here because my boy Shane O'Mac wants to be known. He wants to show that nothing is handed to him and that he deserves to be known in this company. And not just as a push over, “Daddy’s Boy,” who was born into this business, either.

If I had a penny for every person boo'ing in the audience, I'd have about $200.00 right now. McMahon and Henry refuse to cower in the face of animosity.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 C86WPvz

$$$ Mark Henry $$$
Now, you see, in order to get what we want I am going to run through ANYBODY in my way. I’m willing to hurt, injure or even end a career to prove what we are here to prove. Now, anybody who has any issue with that fact of the matter can come to this ring and deal with an ass-whipping first hand.

Henry buffs out his body in a showing of primal male supremacy and Shane McMahon reclaims the spotlight.

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
This, ladies and gentlemen, is precisely why I chose Mark Henry as my accomplice. Separate, we're nothing but what our labels confine us to. I'm nothing more than the son, the heir to the throne. I'm the inheritor. By myself, I'm viewed as the lucky beneficiary of another man's decades-long struggle. As for Henry? By himself, he's stereotyped as well. Look at the man. He's an animal! There's a reason he was the World's Strongest Man. He's ruthless and capable of anything. But, just as in my case, Henry's stereotype confines him. To others, he's not charismatic. He's simply a brute. And, most importantly, he's an underachiever. Well, fear no more, Shane McMahon and Mark Henry are teaming up. Stereotype the both of us as arrogant, undeserving, knuckleheads because we can't stop you. Nothing I say today will stop you from judging us. Just know: you're wrong.

McMahon and Henry smirk as McMahon continues.

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
Sometimes I wonder: do people ridicule the alpha human specimen, such as myself and Mark Henry, because we're the ones falling short, or is it because almost every man has fallen short of the goals we have reached and even the goals we're still reaching? We may not be household names, but we're a billionaire and the world's strongest man. In our own ways, we've achieved more than most every man ever will. And, not only have we already reached heights higher than all others, but we're still going! Just look at Henry's physique; it's perfection. I personify brilliance, as well. Soon enough, the world will undeniably know that the tandem of Mark Henry and Shane McMahon was the greatest thing ever to happen to professional wrestling. We will revitalize this company and breathe the life, the fresh air that is oh-so-needed. If Stone Cold and The Rock were the creators of the 90's Golden Age in wrestling, Shane McMahon and Mark Henry will be the symbol for the entire 2000's millennium in wrestling. Isn't that right, Mark?

$$$ Mark Henry $$$
That's right.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 1B5pZ9z

$$$ Shane McMahon $$$
It's damn right. Think it over for me, gentlemen. In what way are we flawed? I'm the son of the brain in this industry. I share the most DNA with the single man who made it all happen... Vince McMahon. And Mark Henry? He must have damn good DNA to have become the freak of athleticism that he is. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Darwinism at its finest. We, the most gifted, will rise to the top of the XWL hierarchy no matter the obstacles... protest, plea, cry, scream as you may, there's no stopping it. It's destiny. And, for anyone who thinks they can stop us, we have just two words for you...

The crowd gets a little giddy, knowing the famous "Suck It" phrase. However, it's highly unlikely those are the two words on the edge of Shane McMahon's lips.

$$$ Mark Henry $$$
Mark...  HENRRRYYYY!!!

Henry gathers up as much forcefulness as he can into his lungs and then exhales it into a deep and powerful "Henry" yell. It's kind of cliche but effective. Shane McMahon grabs for Henry's wrist as he raises it above both their heads and the manager-superstar duo stands tall, for now.
Back to top Go down
unathletic black kid
New Talent
unathletic black kid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:56 pm

i love mvp and mark
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:02 am

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Pw8Kq5u

*Action is tense in the ring, Nikki Bella is attempting a spinning forearm.. AJ Lee dodges it by moving in-between Nikki, bouncing off the ropes into a jumping forearm!
AJ Lee decides to go to the top-rope?! She's aching for Nikki to get onto her feet, Nikki is on her feet.. AJ goes for a cross-b-.. HOLY SHIT! Nikki Bella grabbed AJ Lee is mid-air.. uh-oh, this ain't looking good, she's setting her up for the Rack-Attack! .. JESUS! What a back-cracking manuever, AJ Lee is attempting to nurse her back, while Nikki goes for the cover!*

*The ref goes to count!*

"1...!"

"2...!"

"3...!"

*What a fantastic finish off for fantastic win for Nikki Bella! Nikki Bella is asking for a microphone? What's this, now?*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 NDhvAZN

Nikki Bella:
"You think this was the beginning? I've been sick and tired of people chanting: "Bayley! Bayley! Bayley!" .. it's sobbing, it's lonesome, it's embarrasing, when people have to support you in order for a title to be won by said person.. look at -ME-.. I don't NEED support around here in order to get what -I- want.. do you understand me!? I do not NEED ANY OF YOU. Bayley, you haven't worked for jack -SHIT- in this company, you didn't work for ANYTHING at ALL, everything.. this..?! This .. "SUPPORT".. was handed to you because you're a champion.. well guess what, I ain't having this any more, consider this a warning, because you sure as hell better watch your back with that title around your waist. Because I sure as hell am gunning for that title, wether you like it or not.. little girl.."

*The crowd is quite riled.. they're booing the hell out of Nikki, as she drops the mic onto the floor like someone really familiar would do by dropping it from inbetween her index finger and her thumb, her theme hits as soon as she exits the ring, Breakdown heads into a commercial break!*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 9:25 am

Quite liked that promo, not in love with the use of "shit" but it's a minor little thing. Yay for a diva promo cheers
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 10:54 am

Breakdown rolls on and we change the pace with Adam Cole still affected by his injuries suffered last week in the main event against Tyson Kidd. How he was able to make his way to this weeks show, We find out now!

Cole taking his sweet time before uttering a singular word.
He seems to be in good shape and wants to speak out with a few choice words for Tyson

Dillion Andrews standing alongside a ticked off Adam Cole

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Adamcolebp

Adam Cole
The thought in mind, The presence of this very moment. I was put in a hazardous environment, With some maniac who didn't have a care in the world for nobody but his own well being. I'm left with the only answer that is the meaning to the attack led on by this psychotic loser. It's unspeakable for you to actually try and sneak your way to the back after you did such a heinous act. You're nothing but a coward You weaseled your way in to a second match with me. Tyson, You may have walked out with a title but it's not my title right here *Holding the belt in place so the camera can get a glimpse* You're now known as the guy who makes Adam Cole look even better than he already does. Now I don't know why you're so fixated over the unattainable. It doesn't clear my head of not knowing where this guy will come from. At all times I shouldn't have to watch my back, I should have you right where I want you. Right where you deserve to be,
You don't get your title shot.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Adambp2

Adam Cole: In case you haven't been keeping track, I have. All the facts and all the history. You've never beaten me, Tyson. After so many opportunities, You still fall short. Live to fight another day,
It's your only fucking way you'll keep your career alive.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Adambp1

Adam Cole
I'm sick of talking about that little Kidd, Let me move on because this has got to be the worst god damn booking I've ever came to see. I'm versing a former Ring Of Honor has been, I've held that title longer than him in that company and now he's the world champion here? I bet you would just absolutely love to see that. It's a dream match for you, It's a nightmare for CM Punk. Unfortunately after some diagnostic tests..
I cannot compete tonight and that match will not happen here in front of all of you.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Adambp3

I get this is a sudden shock and a low blow to all my coleholics. I'll tell you what, I'll give you one better. Next Week when I am medically cleared and capable of getting inside those ring ropes, I will put down the new people's champion CM Punk. Once I beat him, They'll never forget the name of Adam Cole. Punk can bring his army of misfits and Paul Heyman to ringside to witness the fall of the straight edge savior. Intro to Cole as the best in this company, And the true savior of professional wrestling. The best in the world is only a gimmick, It's within false scripture. I am and always have been better than everyone.

-Shoving the mic away to the chest of Dillon Andrews before fleeing the scene after a rant of hurtful truth-

Breakdown continues on and we get ready for another match/segment to get everyone back on track

Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 12:26 pm

Away from Mr. Cole, we go live ringside where the next match is waiting to be announced . . .

Kidd comes ripping down the ramp, almost in a complete blur, impossible to see. He's intent on reaching the ring, and when he finally gets there he demands a microphone from Lillian Garcia, screaming at her to hurry up!

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Tyson-Kidd-5

Kidd
Cut the music, cut the damn music! Woo!!! Let's go, off, off, off . . . Good.

With his theme music finally dying down and the fans in a buzz, Tyson continues.

Kidd
So, Adam Cole . . . ADAM Cole thinks that I'm not worthy enough for a title match, huh!? Well, Adam, I don't think that you're worthy enough to BE the champion . . . At the end of last week's show, who stood supreme, eh? Who was standing above you holding the United States championship up high!?!?!? The fans got a glimpse of what a REAL champion looks like. Me, Tyson Kidd, the TRUE, United States champion!!! Now, now, Cole, you'd like to think that you've, ha ha, "beaten" me . . . But it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter who you THINK you are, or what you THINK you've done, no, no, because I am the BEST wrestler in this company, bottom line. Because TYSON KIDD . . . Said so!

Michael Cole
W-what the heck has been going on with Tyson Kidd!?

King
I'll tell you what- he's gone nuts!!!

Michael Cole
Well . . . Up next we've got Kidd going one on one with AJ Styles, so stay tuned!!!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 PhZPnwb XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 KZI2PGi

Tyson, with his arms around his head, rocks back and forth on the canvas. AJ Styles exits the ring and leaves up the ramp, not wanting to stick around for Kidd's inevitable meltdown. Tyson gets to his feet though, seemingly calm now, and slides out underneath the bottom rope. He calls for a microphone and one is quickly handed to him as he takes a deep breath.

Kidd
I . . . I-I want Adam Cole. One on one, at Final Stand. I-I want to be the United States champion- I WANT IT. So, unless you're, ha ha, unless YOU'RE SCARED, COLE. Unless you're scared you'll fight me one more time next week, and if I beat you, if I beat you I get the title match that I so desperately deserve on the grandest stage of them all . . . At Final Stand, on Breakdown next week . . . You're ass is mine!!!

Tyson whips the microphone at the side of the ring, a loud "thump!" heard around the arena. He then slowly exits up the ramp, not turning back even once.
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 8:05 pm

* Breakdown cameras return to Renee Young backstage, bright smile like she's excited to interview someone. *

Renee Young:
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, "Captain Charisma".. Christian!

* The camera pans over to Christian, the crowd sends in a mixed reaction to the revealing of Christian. *

Renee Young:
Thank you for joining me, Christian.

Christian:
The pleasure is all mine, Renee.

Renee Young:
Two questions.. one, the fans are wanting to know, why did you assault Triple H after your match a week ago?

* Christian looks in the air, sighing heavily before answering. *

Christian:
Because, he knows for a fact the results of that match was rigged from the start.. as everyone noticed.. probably me only, my foot was underneath the rope.. right there.. no freakin' joke. I was sending a message, I was NOT going to be screwed by another goddamn referee, that's why I bashed Triple H's goddamn head with his own signature weapon. That's why.. I brought this tonight..

* Christian reveals.. what is this? A black metal baseball bat! *

Christian:
I brought THIS, for protection from that piece of trash.. Triple H.. and if he's smart, he'll stay the hell away from my match with John Cena tonight, and that's the damn truth of the matter. If he brings in a sledgehammer, I bring in a quick efficient friend for protection.. I'll win in a LEGIT way tonight, unlike "The Game" last week.. and you can believe that, Renee.

Renee Young:
Alright ne-

* Christian quickly puts his hand infront of Renee, shushing her off before stating. *

Christian:
No more questions, I need to go get ready for my match.

* Christian speeds off, leaving Renee speechless, as Breakdown takes a quick commercial break. *
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:32 pm

The cameras return live to Breakdown and we are met by the sound of furious boos coming from all directions. The camera pans around the crowd before turning its sights to the ring for the cause of the crowds displeasure and it is none other than Paul Heyman. Who is sitting in the middle of the ring in a similar fashion to his client and World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 DS0ukh9

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Here we go again, the crowd are torn. They don't know whether to boo or join in and as usual we have a mix of both.

[Paul Heyman]
My name is Paul Heyman...

Love him, hate him, every time the people can't help themselves to chant along with that little phrase.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 XJwv8Ml

[Paul Heyman]
And I sit before your tonight not only as the advocate for my client, the World Heavyweight Champion, simply put the Best in the World: C... M... PUNK!

CM Punk chants start echoing through the arena, since Uprising CM Punk has been quiet and has chosen for Paul Heyman to do the talking for him but the support from the crowd despite that questionable finish is still as strong as ever

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 8CFjtI3

[Paul Heyman]
But I also sit before you here tonight, as a humbled man. There aren't many times in this lifetime when you truly realise the power that you possess, when I say power I do not mean of the brute strength variety but power to make change. CM Punk has shown this power many times over the course of his career, sometimes to make a company a better place or sometimes for his own personal gains but he has displayed true power. Each and every time he has, he has done so without lifting a finger, he has done so with this. *Heyman holds up the microphone* CM Punk and I share a lot in common, the most obvious one being that we crave this microphone, there isn't a soul alive who can touch us when it comes to using it but more importantly than that, in our possession this microphone is... To quote the man himself "a PIPEBOMB".

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 ZlBKEYN

[Paul Heyman]
To any ordinary person who holds this, all they can do is cut a little promo and sure, some of the things they say may cut a little deep but at the end of the day they don't really achieve anything. If you stand across from CM Punk when he has a microphone in his hand then you are beaten before the bell already rings because CM Punk is so skilled, so ahead of everyone else at his craft that he can get inside your head with ease and then you do the rest for him. You will doubt yourself, you will question your abilities and then when push comes to shove you have already lost. It's a mistake to doubt yourself in any match but to then step into the ring with the Best in the World? That is the worst mistake a man can make on this Earth because you will get beaten, you will get battered and you will get put to sleep by C...M... PUNK!

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 STpWzHT

[Paul Heyman]
I share these skills, I share these abilities and when one of us or the both of us are out here on this microphone, the people eat up every word that we say. Look at you, all of your right now. When I was walking out here, while I stood in this ring and gave you your moment, you people all showed what you truly think of me. You people hate me, you people wish that I wasn't associated with CM Punk and you let me know it each and every time I step foot into the arena and I'm fine with that, I'm in the wrong business if I couldn't handle a hostile environment. But the second that I start talking every single one of you falls into a dead silence because you all want to know what I have to say. Like I said two weeks ago, I can stand in a McMahon ring and speak so freely because of the respect the McMahon family have for me but I can also walk into any city, they can hate me so passionatly but the second I start speaking the World falls quiet and listens because they respect me and want to hear what I have to say.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 YkOezm6

[Paul Heyman]
Two weeks ago I came out to this very ring and I confronted a man that you people all know and love, a man that you have openly supported since he walked into this company, I am of course refering to "Showtime" Eric Young. It was at this moment where I displayed true power because what was supposed to be a breakout moment for EY, where he stood tall, told the World that he was going to achieve the impossible, live the underdog story and challenging CM Punk to a match for the World Hevayweight Championship. The dream scenario for Eric quickly turned into a nightmare when I walked into the scene because I told Eric Young exactly what I thought, I gave EY what so many people crave in my opinions and all he could do was sit there, in shock and awe at what I was saying, trying to soak it all in and make sense of it all.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 W5Z0LUt

[Paul Heyman]
I'm going to do something out of the ordinary and I'm going to give you people "the scoop". When I got backstage two weeks ago I was confronted by the World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk and he disagreed with some of the things I had to say, he went as far to say he "respected" Eric Young and that he was going to grant Eric Young's request for a Championship match. I could argue until I was blue in the face but I know better than that because once CM Punk makes up his mind there is no talking him out of it. CM Punk found Stephanie McMahon, he demanded that this match happen at Final Stand or he and the World Heavyweight Championship would never be seen on XWL Broadcasting ever again. If anything just to save the integrity of her show she reluctantly agreed. The match was set, Eric Young and all of you people got what you wanted!

The crowd cheer

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 XpcUWCW

[Paul Heyman]
For all 5 minutes... Because when brought the good news of recieving his dream match, the main event of the grandest stage of them all for the World Heavyweight Championship, Eric Young declined, took his ball and went home. A mere 10 minutes sharing the ring with Paul Heyman with a microphone in my hand and Eric Young realised that he is not the man that he liked to think he was, he was not the man to jump ahead of the line and challenge CM Punk for the World Hevayweight Championship and quickly realised that it wouldn't end well for him. All of his hopes and dreams were layed out in front of him, all he had to do was take them but because of me, because of the power that I posses Eric Young was sooner to head for the door than to head for the Main Event of Final Stand.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 RIG0Op2

[Paul Heyman]
Eric Young is a quitter, Eric Young is a coward who when all said is done abandoned the people who supported him through all the hard times, through all of the loses, through all of the failures and when the light was at the end of the tunnel, when you people could finally get the payoff that you deserved for that unwaivering support he left you all high and dry because at the end of the day he knows and you all know that if he were to step foot in the ring with CM Punk he would never be able to recover from that beating, both mentally and physically, but he also wouldn't be able to look you people in the eye again after letting you all down and after he lost the big one he could never win you all back over again. You would still cheer, you would still sing his praises but you would all know that he was a failure and if the time came in the future where he found himself with another chance you people wouldn't get your hopes up because you know how it would end.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 CeOuU2m

[Paul Heyman]
My words ring true in the ears of those who listen. Not only do people fear what I say but they fear the man I represent. Let's face facts, to be able to get my words out of your head long enough to be able to get into a kind of mindset to head into a match is one thing, but to then have to step inside the ring with the likes of CM Punk? It's suicide! You just wouldn't do it, nobody in their right mind would do it and that is why Ladies and gentlemen that there is no rightful contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. The man you were backing up and quit and the rest are backstage right now, looking the other direction when CM Punk walks by, praying that it's not their time to stand in the squared circle across from the absolute Best! Because no matter who you are, how big, how small, how fast, how strong, the inevitable realisation will set in that you can't beat the Best because CM Punk is and always will be better than you.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 73utLWR

[Paul Heyman]
Stephanie McMahon is running around backstage as we speak with her head up her ass panicking because nobody wants to get in the ring with CM Punk, because they fear CM Punk and rightfully so. This fear has be built upon a reputation of backing up every little claim that he has made throughout the course of his career so if CM Punk tells you that he is going to kick your ass then you can take that to the bank. Nobody wants to be shown up on the biggest stage of them all, where the spotlight shines so brightly for the World to see their short comings. So as it stands CM Punk is not booked to compete, he is not scheduled to appear. Stephanie McMahon is worried that she cannot sell this PPV, well honey, if you can't find a lamb to throw to the slaughter in the next couple of days, you're going to have one hell of a problem on your hands marketing this PPV.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 D2k1Hln

[Paul Heyman]
Because let's face it. Without CM Punk?
There is no XWL.

Paul Heyman gets up to his feet, he looks at the microphone in his hand and holds it out in front of himself. In CM Punk fashion drops it at his feet symbolising the "Pipebomb" that his client made oh so very famous. He looks around at the disapproving fans before exiting the ring and heading up the ramp. If this is all true then what lies ahead for Final Stand? The man that was scheduled to challenge CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship has apparently backed out, could we really have the biggest event of the year without the World Heavyweight Champion having to defend his Title?

Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 9:22 am

Following Paul Heyman's "pipe-bomb", Tyson Kidd is backstage in his locker room, when Josh Matthews walks in to greet him. Kidd grins, nodding his head.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Caos+inicial+13

Kidd
I see Renee headed my words, nice, nice, ha ha.

Josh Matthews
Yeah- Tyson, do you have a moment?

Tyson shrugs, rubbing the back of his neck, obviously stilling feeling the affects of that loss he took to Styles earlier in the night.

Josh Matthews
Tyson, ever since coming back to the XWL two months ago, well, you've yet to pick up a win. In fact, your on an impressive losing streak right now . . . Why is it that you think you deserve a title shot over guys like . . . AJ Styles? The man who beat you tonight.

Kidd
Listen here, boy. AJ Styles wishes he were in the same league as yours truly. Yeah, I guess you could say he picked up a "win" over me tonight, ha ha, after my BATTLE with Adam Cole last week. He's smart, I'll give him that, praying on a wounded man. But Josh, I'm the thaumaturge around here, eh, I forgot you and the general XWL audience are idiots. I'm a MIRACLE WORKER. When I'm in that ring, I preform MIRACLES. Whether the crowd likes it or not, they've got to respect me! They HAVE to LOVE me!!! I've winnowed myself away from the rest of the roster, those men and women who dare call themselves performers, ha ha. Compared to me they're NOTHING. THAT, Matthews, that is why I deserve a championship match at Final Stand.

Josh Matthews
Well, it seems that your ugh, request for a match against Adam Cole next week has been denied as he's set to take on CM Punk!

Kidd laughs, shaking his head.

Kidd
Yeah, typical. Cole's going to take the easy way out and avoid me. Again, smart guy, but also very, very, STUPID. But not pickwickian. Unusual, for you dumb folks out there . . . Listen, if Adam wants to run away like a frightened little girl, then fine, but what kind of man would I be if I let him keep that United States championship!? REALLY!? It's a joke, Josh, It's FUNNY to call him a champion! Ha ha, so there's only one thing to do, MAKE him give me a title shot. MAKE him fight me one more time. Like I said before, whether it's next week, or at Final Stand . . . Adam Cole's ass, his championship, his pride . . . ALL OF IT, will be mine. As Roman Reigns would say, ha ha, BELIEVE THAT!

Tyson once again laughs, wrapping a towel around his neck as he walks off screen.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 6:44 pm

Non-Title
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Qi5VU55XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 CTkMdDf

The television cameras zoom out and we see the titantron transition with a well-known logo plastered onto it. "P" representing the diva of tomorrow Paige. Debuting a newly energetic theme song and within seconds the crowd is not able to hold onto their excitement. Screams of fans echo across the building for the returning Paige. It's been numerous months since we've seen Paige on XWL soil.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 JSaos4X

[King]
I cannot believe my eyes, Paige is back to take her rightful place back on the XWL roster!

[Michael Cole]
Join in on our live twitter feed to talk about Paige and many of the other diva's that we'll see here over the next few weeks since the revival of the division.

[JR]
She's surely not shy and knows how to fill an arena with her presence.

The Diva of Tomorrow finally appears, grabbing her jacket and gazing out into the masses with a look of joy. She certainly is happy to be back, and their ovation has no doubt made this all the more special for her.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 B3M6Un6

[Michael Cole]
We've got an exciting match in store for you fans, Paige will be facing off against The Divas Champ, Bayley!

[King]
Those two had quite the friendship several months ago, which makes you wonder why Layla booked this match.

[JR]
It could be a multitude of reasons, but one of them is that this is going to be an incredible showing for the reemergence of the diva's division.

[Lillian Garcia]
The following contest is schedule for one fall, introducing first...from Norwich England...PAIGE!

Paige is ready for action, she heads down the ramp eyeing the ring that she's very much so missed competing in over the course of the many months that the diva's division was inactive. But that all comes to an end tonight, because she gets to not only step inside it again, she gets to fight. Rounding the ring, she hops up onto the apron knee first, then quickly removes her jacket tossing it the floor and letting out a banshee like scream that garners a nice pop from the fans.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 DBdL27b

Entering the ring at last, Paige prepares herself for the challenge that awaits. As with any occasion, a win over the champion can mean big things. Will she come out victorious, or will she have some rust due to her time away?

The ever so bouncy theme could only mean one thing....It's Bayley! The always energetic Diva's Champion burst out from behind the curtain with her arms out wide.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 4GvKn4k

Bayley moves from one side of the stage to the other, giving out high tens to fans...Who give them back in return. The huge smile on Bayley's face make it clear that she's happy to be back. After various high ten's, She makes her way down the ramp. Stopping in middle of the ramp....

[Lillian Garcia]
And her opponent, from San Jose, California...she is The Divas Champion...BAYLEY!

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 YvGoANf

She holds her harms out wide once again as the tube men pop up at side of the stage! Bayley runs back up the ramp, to give each Tube Man the traditional hug, before walking back down the ramp. Bayley stops at a young girl in the audience, giving her an headband. Bayley gives out various hugs and headbands as she makes her way down the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 OZ4d22Z

She hops up onside of the ring, holding her hand up in the air as she nods her head along with her entrance music. She get's in the ring...and the fans know what's coming..

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 5UIyP4Z

One final big high ten! The crowd once again return it. The huge smile across Bayley's face still has yet to change, as she removes her tassels. She takes hold of the divas championship....and raises it high.

Bayley passes her title off to the referee who delivers it to Lillian through the ropes, then makes sure both women are backed away and signals for the bell!

Only mere seconds have passed since the official signaled the start of this match, but apparently not only are we going to be treated to an amazing encounter between two accomplished women...we're also going to be so graciously given an appearance from the woman responsible for booking this match in the first place. Her music causes mass confusion, surely she could have waited for the conclusion to come out here, or even done so before the match was started, but in typical Layla fashion...she's got us guessing. What might she have to say? What is she out here to do? Stepping through the curtain with her always confident strut Layla playfully waves at both women then proceeds down the ramp. Does she not realize how rude this is to make her entrance now of all times?  

[JR]
Well business is certainly about to pick up, we've got the new head honcho of the diva's division coming out here before things even get started.

[Michael Cole]
Layla's vowed that the diva's division is back with a vengeance, but the underlying question that wasn't answered last week...what brought Layla back?

[King]
I don't care, I'm just glad she's back and look Cole, she's looking at us! Quick pull up a chair, maybe she'll join us.

Still puzzled by Layla's intrusion on their match, Paige and Bayley's eyes haven't left Layla's path for a moment. They both know Layla very well, but she's no longer supposed to be a "threat" she's the boss...so why do they feel so threatened by a visit from her? The answer to that question is simple, it's still Layla. Though with a non threatening  smile on her face, Layla simply makes her way around the ring, giving both women a thumbs up. A strange act, to say the least...but it gets even more strange just mere seconds later. Because Layla heads directly to Lillian Garcia, not to take over her duties as the ring announcer, but to step in for her second job, which was keeping The Divas Championship safe while Bayley wrestles. Lillian while unsure of Layla's motives, hands the title over, and that's when Bayley's focus gets a bit more intense. Having retrieved The Divas title, Layla heads over to the newly added seat next to Michael Cole, and does just that, sits down.  

[Michael Cole]
Layla, welcome to the team, to what do we owe this pleasure?

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Z00EwY2

But Layla doesn't say anything, she's focused on the woman that title belongs to, Bayley. A woman that doesn't seem to be too happy to see Layla getting so close to her title, for the second week in a row. But after a brief staring contest with her boss, Bayley turns around ready to start this match...but is immediately met with one hell of a teeth shattering kick from Paige! Not exactly the type of behavior you'd expect from someone that was your friend not too long ago...and that upsets the crowd. They boo, seeing a side of Paige they don't like, and are not going to be shy about it.  

[King]
What a kick from Paige!

[JR]
That was bowling shoe ugly, King!

[Michael Cole]
Bayley seemed to be distracted by you Layla.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 ELgCvR5

[Layla]
My beauty does have that effect on people.

[JR]
If I might ask, why do you have possession of Bayley's championship?

[Layla]
Well as a former contender for this title, and the ruler of this empire of divas...I know what some of them might do to get their hands on this title, and the last thing we need is someone waltzing out here and stealing her championship.

[King]
I suppose you're right, but you've gotta admit whether intentional or not, you just caused Bayley a great deal of trouble!

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 CqxFwQe

[Layla]
Obviously unintentional...but you're right, I was going to come out here during the commercial break, but I had a last minute issue to take care of so unfortunately I was a little late to this party.

The fans are booing, and that's certainly a change of tune from how they reacted when Paige first came out. But The Diva of Tomorrow took advantage of a distracted Bayley, which doesn't sit well with them in the least bit. Of course that's made worse by the fact that Paige shows not a single shred of remorse for her actions either. She stands there over the temporarily dazed Divas Champion and flashes a devious smile. She's a former champion herself, and while the two may have once been friends, it's clear now that Paige is using tonight to send a message. For she will of course be one of the divas in the tournament at Final Stand, and a win tonight could certainly strike fear into every other woman that will join her in said tournament. Not to mention, a win over the champion, would prove she just might do it again when the title's on the line.

[Michael Cole]
Looks like we're seeing a whole new side to Paige.

[Layla]
I wouldn't say that at all, as a friend of Paige and former partner...someone that's had my fair share of issues with her...this is just Paige being Paige. She's never been a "good" girl, she's always been bad. It just always depended on who she was being "bad" to really.

[JR]
An interesting point there, Layla. So do you think Bayley will be able to snap out of the shock and come back from this?

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 0jYyrBC

[Layla]
Oh of course, believe me as a backstabber, and someone who's been back stabbed...it catches you off guard at first, but once the initial shock wears off, if anything...it fires you up and sometimes...could even backfire on the person who did it.

[King]
It doesn't help that Paige is just standing there, shouldn't she cover her?

[Layla]
No, because we all know one lucky kick isn't gonna keep a strong woman like Bayley down for a count of three. Paige knows she needs to do more but there's nothing wrong with first taking a moment to gloat.

After admiring her shot to the champion, Paige snaps back into competitive mode and grabs Bayley by her pony tail, pulling her up to her feet, and shoves her into the corner. Bracing up against her to keep her trapped, and with no way to avoid what's next...Paige begins to rapidly thrust her elbows back into the skull of her opponent. Left, to right, screeching like a banshee with every single one, Paige is in full control...and the audience in attendance are not pleased by it one bit. The referee of course does his job, telling Paige to stop, but her elbows are so swift that by the time he gets to his count of three, she's already done the damage. Walking away with her hands up, the ref rushes to check on Bayley, she's certainly gone through the wringer the last minute but it's not enough to keep her down. She nods saying she's okay, which signals Paige to strike like a shark in blood infested water...she charges at the cornered Bayley only for the champion to leap out of the way and with so little time to change her course, Paige's skull bounces off the top turnbuckle and she spins around bracing herself in the corner to regain her composure.

[JR]
Oh! Paige could be in trouble now, my how quickly things can change!

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 UlnDxoL

[Layla]
Bayley's a gutsy adversary, she might have gotten thrown for a loop by Paige's stunt at the start...but like a true champion she's back in this.

[Michael Cole]
So Layla, does that mean you're rooting for her?

[Layla]
I'm rooting for everyone, I don't play favorites. I want these women to give it their all, and when they do, I'll be there to show credit where it's due.

[King]
Look at Bayley, she's  sizing up Paige for something, but what?

But what indeed, King...Paige showed off her aggressiveness, so it's only fitting that Bayley show she's not just XWL's resident hugger, she's got a mean side to her as well. A side that Paige is about to be introduced to. Rushing forward and jumping off the canvas, Bayley gives Paige a taste of her elbow with a stiff back elbow! But she doesn't stop there, she backs up, and then does it again, striking her a second time. Rolling backwards earning some style points for sure, Bayley tightens her pony tail then prepares to land a third finishing blow...but Paige puts a stop to that in the easiest way possible, by ducking down and diving out of the way. Hurting for a moment due to the colliding with the top turnbuckle, Bayley's ripe for the picking and Paige wastes no time continuing her onslaught. She begins to repeatedly kick her in the gut, the champion slumping further down to the mat with each kick until finally...she's sat against the bottom rope in perfect position for a hard stomping by Paige.

[Michael Cole]
So much for Bayley's come back, Paige is showing no mercy!

[King]
Paige is one aggressive woman!

[Layla]
She knows what she needs to do to come out of this match as the winner, and she's more than willing to do it.

[JR]
Come on referee, do something she's gone mad!

Ignoring his counting, Paige is unleashing boot after boot into the chest of Bayley. Finally she hears him say "four" and that's when she delivers one final stomp before screaming out and walking away. She receives an earful from the official, but she doesn't care. She had till five and so he needs to get out of her way because she's got the champion in a vulnerable position and she's not going to waste time letting her get back to her feet. She brushes past the ref, grabbing Bayley by her hair once more, then lifts her up to her feet before repeatedly drilling her with headbutt after headbutt! Once, twice, three times..by the time she looks for the fourth, Bayley's collapsed to the mat and that's when we see Paige finally go for a pin.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 LZzNkD3
[Layla]
I don't wanna pick sides, but things aren't looking good for my champion right now.

[Michael Cole]
No they most certainly are not, Paige just covered her...is this over already?

One.....

T-

NO! By the time the referee's hand was within striking distance of the mat, Bayley's shoulder pops up and the crowd erupts with glee.

[JR]
The heart of a champion!

[King]
I don't know how she kicked out, she's gotta have one hell of a splitting headache right now.

Bayley does appear to have just that, holding her head as she sits up, which gives Paige another idea. She drags Bayley up and leads her over to the ropes where she starts to step through them only for Bayley to suddenly trap her in a quick roll up!
[JR]
Look at this!

[Layla]
Sometimes this is all it takes.

Bayley pins Paige's shoulders to the mat for hopefully an end to the suffering the referee begins his count.  

One....

Two....

NO! Paige's shoulder raises up to the dismay of the fans. Bayley realizes she can't let this get her down, she sees Paige start to sit up and that's when she steps into action. She charges forward, spinning around and dropping low with an elbow to the back of Paige. She winces from the blow but that's not enough and Bayley knows that so she strikes a second time and then pushes Paige to the mat for another cover.

One....

NO! Paige refuses to stay down.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 3aUzbbj

[Layla]
Look at these women tearing it up, they hit harder than some of men do!

[JR]
You seem to be very proud of them.

[Layla]
I definetly am, this isn't easy to come back from. The division needs to band together to prove why it was a mistake to send us all home, and with a match like this, and the one we saw between AJ Lee and Nikki Bella earlier, they're doing just that.

[King]
Speaking of which Nikki sure didn't hold back when it came to describing her personal feelings of Bayley after that match.

[Layla]
Which I can respect, you should always voice your opinion...but...she better be able to back up that big talk on the biggest night of her career in two weeks.

[Michael Cole]
You're of course speaking of the All Diva tournament to crown a number one contender, that will challenge Bayley later on that evening for The Divas Championship.

[Layla]
Exactly, everyone gets their opportunity that night to prove they are who they say they are, so for people like Nikki, she better bring her A game because every single woman back there is just as hungry, if not hungrier for the chance at fighting for this title.

Paige  rolls over to the ropes to aid her in getting back to her feet, and Bayley still feeling the effects of that kick at the start isn't perhaps thinking as quick as she normally would so by the time she attempts to continue her attack, Paige grabs her by the tights and flings her forward into the ropes. She slumps over them which practically gift wraps Paige her next move. She steps out onto the apron then starts thrusting her knees into Bayley dealing even more damage than she's already done. The ref as always can't seem to keep things in order, he threatens her with numbers, stating he'll disqualify her but his threats are empty and she knows it. She's got til lfive, and by the time he's at two, she's already satisfied with what she's done. One more piercing screech from The former Divas Champion and she appears to be signaling for the end.  

[Michael Cole]
Bayley is in trouble.

[King]
You can say that again, just when she had Paige where she needed her, one wrong move and she's back on the defense.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 VgkiEvK

[Layla]
Paige isn't like most competitors, she uses every limb of hers as a weapon against you, and you can't argue with the results. I do hope Bayley's okay though, I'd hate for her not be able to fight at Final Stand. I mean I did book this match so that we'd get things started off right in the division, I'd feel awful if it proved to be too much for Bayley.

[JR]
What would happen if that was the case, Layla?

[Layla]
You know what they say, the show must go on. The fans were promised a championship match at Final Stand, and while I do hope Bayley can compete in that match, if she can't then unfortunately you know what I'll have to do.

While we head away from a view of Layla rubbing The Divas Championship as if it were hers...we head back to the action where Paige has Bayley in the center of the ring and she's looking to get a victory by submission. The Brutal Brit grabs both of Bayley's legs, then screams "THIS IS MY HOUSE!" stepping through her legs attempting to wrap them between hers for a submission that earned her The Divas Championship at last year's Final Stand...The PTO!  

[Michael Cole]
Layla, that's the move that ended your last reign!

[Layla]
Believe me, I know that move all too well...if Bayley doesn't stop her from locking it in, she's as good as done. I didn't know what the hell Paige was trying to do when she first used it on me, but once I figured it out, it was already too late.

[King]
Paige must want to send a strong message if she's busting out this move. She doesn't use it often, but when she does...it does it's job.

Paige leans forward to truly lock her legs into place as she does Bayley grabs her with all she's got pinning her in a small package that brings the fans to their feet! Does she have her?  

[JR]
Would you look at that, this young lady doesn't give up!

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 HnTIKsA

[Layla]
No she doesn't, and that's why she outlasted five other women inside The Elimination Chamber to win this title in the first place.

[Michael Cole]
You of course being one of those women.

[Layla]
Well I wasn't trying to put the focus on me but yes I was.

One......

TWO.......

OH COME ON! Is what the fans all no doubt say the second Paige breaks out of the pin and is back to her feet in seconds! She grabs Bayley by her hand before she could even react to Paige kicking out, then whips her into the ropes. She did the most damage when Bayley was trapped in the corner before, so she's looking to tenderize her prey some more. However unlike before, Bayley uses her athleticism to jump up off the mat, landing on the middle ropes, then springs off, catching Paige's arm and flipping her over with one heck of an arm drag. It doesn't keep her down, and in fact seems to have enraged Paige...so much so that she lunges forward, getting caught by Bayley with a T-Bone Suplex!  

[King]
What a move by Bayley!

[Michael Cole]
You look like a proud mother right now Layla.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 MMjbubW

[Layla]
I'd say more like a proud sister, I mean like anybody could believe I was someone's mother...but yes I am. I did her a huge favor last week, I showed her tremendous trust and she's not letting me down. She's fighting hard, and win or lose...she's a champion that I'm proud of. She's taken a beating yet she continues to fight, and then on top of that busts out a move like that out of nowhere.

Feeling victory within her grasp, Bayley takes a deep breath, lets it out then grabs a hold of Paige as she scurried to her feet, and looks for The Bayley to Belly! However Paige has one last move up her sleeve, she rams her head forward connecting with a headbutt, freeing herself of Bayley's grasp, then grabs a hold of her lifting her off her feet, positioning her head under her arm for The Rampaige! The crowd boos seeing the end in sight for their hero...only for Bayley to show everyone she's got always got something up her sleeve as well, she quickly wraps her legs around Paige, basically hugging her with her thighs, applying pressure that for a moment causes Paige to loose her grip! Quickly thinking and acting, Bayley Bayley traps Paige in a  tight hug, that lasts all but a second before she snaps her down with The Bayley to Belly!

[JR]
Bah gawd, she hit it!

[King]
It was battle to see who could hit theirs first, and Bayley won. But will it keep Paige down?

Everyone sits waiting and watching as the referee counts...

One....

Two......

THREE!

[Michael Cole]
It was and it did! The Divas Champion prevails!

[Layla]
But the real winners here, are all of you for being treated to such an amazing match. Congratulations Bayley, and while Paige came up short she certainly deserves praise for the effort she gave. It was close those final seconds, but Bayley's hugs know no bounds.

[Lillian Garcia]
Here is your winner, The Divas Champion Bayley!

The happy tune of Bayley's fills the arena, and there's not a fan around that isn't happy. She's someone you can't help but root for, and she truly did her best to not let down these great people. The referee grabs her arm then raises it in victory, while Paige rolls under the ropes holding her back.  

[King]
She looks like a champion that's ready for the challenge that awaits her at Final Stand.

[Layla]
Well I didn't make such a decision because I had any doubts. I know what she's capable of, and that's why on the history seventh anniversary spectacle of Final Stand, we'll see just what my women are capable of. Because The Divas Division is taking over, and with matches like the ones we've seen tonight, the boys better bring their all, because the girls aren't going to hold back.

[JR]
So we're going to see Paige, AJ Lee,  and Nikki Bella take part in this tournament?

[Layla]
That's right and more names will be revealed in due time. I said everyone will be competing in it, and I do mean EVERYONE. Now if you'll excuse me, this was fun and all, but the champion needs her title, and it'd be rude me of to just sit here and parade around with it. After all, we wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea....toodles!

It's a good thing Layla got up when she did, because Bayley might have had her hand raised, but her eyes immediately shifted to Layla, to see if she still had her title, and she did. Layla puts her headset down, then like any normal person...puts the belt around her shoulder and makes her way up the steel steps. Bayley watches her the entire time, wondering what Layla's up to, but as she enters the ring...she immediately holds out the title. Not hesitating, she openly extends The Divas Championship to it's rightful owner, and unlike last week passes it off no problem. Bayley nods, smiling with a "thank you" then much like with her "high ten" during her entrance tonight, she excitedly lifts it up towards the fans to a tremendous reaction. All while Layla applauds from behind, smiling from ear to ear as we fade to commercials.   
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 8:33 pm

there are over 9000 colors in america alone, gaz
back off dodgerblue middle
Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 12:28 am

John Cena center ring, mic in hand, looks around at the crowd while they have mixed reactions. "Cena! Cena Sucks! Cena! Cena Sucks!" John takes it all in and smiles, then he raises his microphone to speak.

John Cena

I wouldn't expect nothing more, nothing less, this is why I love being here in the XWL. No matter where we're at, you fans give the best reactions anyone could ever get. Wether you chant my name in good, or you chant my name in bad, you're chanting my name, and that's telling me I'm doing my job. Aside from where the business started, Professional Wrestling, we are a entertainment company. So from professional wrestling I am an entertainer, and thats why I still smile when you few fans chant that I suck. I'm getting a reaction, and from a entertainers stand point thats all I could ask for, because I tell stories, in this ring, and if I'm getting silence, then I'm not telling that story correctly.

John Cena takes a moment, shuffles his hat around on his head, and then begins to speak as the crowd is listening closely.

John Cena
Now some people go out of line here in the XWL, and they go from entertaining you as an entertainer, and push it further. They push it further than anyone would think they would, and could go as a human being. Now my opponent here tonight, he is an emotionless human being, and I will be fighting like my life is on the line. Last week he went out of line as a XWL performer, and he took a grudge too far. After he lost to Triple H last week, Christian became a sore loser. Christian decided to take matters in his own hands. Not making anything aware to Triple H, Christian rolls out of the ring and gets Triple H's sledge hammer from under the ring. Christian then blasted Triple H in the skull, sending him to the local hospital and getting twenty some stitches and a dozen staples. Triple H is lucky to be able to walk, and talk, today, but I'm not going to let Christian go that far with me. Christian I know you're in Gorilla back behind the curtain there listening, you put Triple H's life in your own hands buddy. Like I mentioned. I am fighting like my life is on the line and once that bell rings if you decide to swerve out of line, I will have no other choice but to put you in your place.

John Cena drops the microphone and his theme song begins to play once more and XWL goes to commercial break.

XWL Returns from Commercial Break.

Christian goes for the reverse neck breaker, John Cena hits Christian with elbows, countering out from the maneuver. Cena turns himself around and tries to go for a suplex, Christian blocks it, Cena tries doing it once more, Christian blocks it. Christian then begins to punch Cena and think pick him up over his head and drop him on his back. Christian suplexes Cena and John lays on the mat, Christian stands to his feet, kicks at Cena and then picks Cena up. Christian grabs Cena by what hair he could grab, and grabs his shorts at his belt with the other hand. Christian spins with Cena and sends him launching in between the middle and upper turnbuckle and into the ring post with his shoulder. Cena lays on the middle turn buckle with his shoulder lodged into the ring post. Christian looks around at his surroundings and then goes outside of the ring. Christian is taking his time, taunting outside to the front row fans, but then lifts up the ring apron and grabs a baseball bat. He taunts once more but with the bat this time, and then he walks up the steps where Cena still is laying on the middle turn buckle. Christian puts the bat down to pull Cena's lifeless body off from the turnbuckle. Cena springs into action and picks Christian up for the attitude adjustment, Christian squirms, and lands a solid elbow to the face stunning Cena. Christian wiggles his way off of Cena's shoulders and then pushes Cena, right into the referee, knocking him down. Christian falls to his knees and is looking around as Cena is shaking off the elbow shot and trying to get his mind into things. Christian grabs the bat and then begins beating on Cena with it. Hitting Cena in the stomach, arms, legs, back, and then he gives a shot right on John's forehead. Cena lays unconscious, as Christian throws the bat out of the ring and then wakes the referee up. Christian covers Cena, 1....2.....3 Christian gets the victory and his theme begins to play. Christian stands to his feet and taunts as Cena and the referee lay on the mat hurt. Christian's music stops as it's cut off by Triple H's theme song! Triple H comes running down the ramp in blue jeans and a t-shirt with a sledgehammer in hand and a big bandage on his head. Christian taunts at Triple H saying bring it on and Triple H slides into the ring and Christian begins to kick Triple H before he could get up. Triple H works his way to his feet and the fists are flying. Triple H begins to get the upper hand and he then irish whips Christian into the ropes. Triple H jumps up in the air planting his knee into the nose of Christian. Christian's nose is pouring out blood and Triple H grabs the sledge hammer. Triple H walks around the ring with the sledge hammer as Christian lays on the mat with blood pouring from his nose. Triple H retrieves a microphone and then kneels down to Christian.

Triple H
Christian. Final Stand. Me. You. No DQ. I'm going to kick your ass!

XWL goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 11:31 am

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break to the sight of ring announcer Lilian Garcia inside the ring.  Lilian looks as lovely as ever and wears the same smile that never seems to leave her face.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 E73f28a

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome... Kevin Owens!

*There is a large ovation from the fans as the opening to Owens' music plays.*

[Jim Ross]
Welcome back to Breakdown folks.  And if you missed the video package promoting the arrival of this man last week, the only thing I can say to you, is brace yourselves.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
You can say that again JR, I mean, what kind of a man disrespects every champion in this company before his first night back?

*Owens appears on the stage holding aloft what appears to be the XWL World Heavyweight Championship!  What the hell?*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Qzm1Q4z

*Oh wait, it's only a replica!  What is the meaning of this?  Owens begins his descent down the ramp as the fans continue to go crazy.*

[Michael Cole]
What is he doing with that championship replica?  Is this a further show of disrespect by Owens?

What else can it be?  From what we've seen and heard from Owens thus far, he is an extremely bitter man who holds one heck of a grudge.  He thinks he's the best but he's far from it.

*Owens pauses at the bottom of the ramp with the replica over his shoulder.  He focuses a cold gaze on the now empty ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 IHApxtS

[Michael Cole]
I don't think that's fair to Owens, King.  He hasn't had the opportunity to prove his worth at the highest level, yet he craves that chance so badly.  Now he's back, who knows how much better he has become or what he'll achieve.  He may be arrogant or controversial... but give the guy a chance!

[Jim Ross]
I'm all for chances, but a line needs to be drawn when it comes to pecking orders and right now, despite what he thinks, Kevin Owens is right at the back of a line for a championship opportunity.  He can say he wants it more than anyone but the fact is that everybody in this company wants a championship opportunity... and such an opportunity must be earned!

*Owens is now in the ring.  He walks from one side of the ring to the other with a cocky smirk on his face, knowing full well that him wearing this replica has achieved the desired effect.  Everyone is sat up and taking notice of him.*

I agree with JR, but let's just hear what he has to say...

*As his music fades to silence, the noise from the crowd becomes clear and more amplified.  Owens' smirk has disappeared and has been replaced by an expression of focused intent.  He knows what he's here to say and do and he has no intention of letting this pass him by.  Not this time.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 3hayuBv

[Kevin Owens
My name... is Kevin Owens.   And those of you who don't know who I am... let's just say I'm going to be the worst nightmare of everybody back in that locker room.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 61n5LIO

[Kevin Owens]
And the reason for that, is because I have fought tooth and nail... and I have sacrificed so many things... for so long... for the opportunity to stand in this ring with the World Heavyweight Championship over my shoulder.  For fifteen years I have done a lot of things I am not proud of... I've missed important family occasions... I've let my best friends down... I've been a bad person.  But when I win the World Heavyweight Championship, it will all be worth it.  By winning the the World Heavyweight Championship, I kill two birds with one stone... I provide for my family in the way that they deserve... and I prove that I am the best professional wrestler on the face of this planet.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 KzZQqkU

[Kevin Owens]
But I realize that I'm not just going to be handed that opportunity on a plate.  I'm not one of the "poster boys"... I don't have many friends, and I'm not going to kiss anyone's ass to get to the top.  I'm going to earn it and I guarantee you that by the end of this year I will be World Heavyweight Champion.

*Owens takes the title off of his shoulder and looks around at the audience, who have become noticeably much more muted after he has declared his intentions.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 0v9tQ8m

[Kevin Owens]
But I'm looking around at all of you people right now, and I see doubt.  I see the looks in your eyes questioning who the hell am I to stand out here and make that guarantee?  I haven't even wrestled a match since I came back and here I am stating I'll be champion?  I understand.  I get it.  But I feel sorry for you people because while you doubt me, you don't doubt the very same guys you cheer for.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 ZXFLu5G

[Kevin Owens]
You cheer for the current World Champion CM Punk, but let me ask you a question.  What is the difference between Kevin Owens and CM Punk?  I may not have the real championship, but Punk is not a real champion.  What kind of a champion wrestles once per month?  Punk shows up whenever he feels like it, talks a lot of crap, then vanishes even when he has matches scheduled.  He may have the championship, but he's no champion.  I'll be here every... single... week whether I'm scheduled to be or not and whether anybody likes it or not.  So I ask you again... what is the difference between CM Punk and Kevin Owens?  There's a big difference.  One that you'll soon come to understand... and that is that I am the real thing, whereas CM Punk... is a fake.

*The crowd roars in disapproval of Owens' comments.  They thought he could be another guy they could get behind but they were wrong.  The boos are deafening to the point where Owens needs to speak up to get his voice heard.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 C5Iy0NB

[Kevin Owens]
So the reason that I have this title right now to try and get you all used to this image, of me holding the World title because soon enough it's going to be something you'll see every single week.  It's just a matter of time.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 8b6Kmvb

[Kevin Owens]
And for the record, my grievances don't just stop there with CM Punk.  This entire company is a mess.  Another example.  Just look at the US champion Adam Cole... earlier tonight he pulled out of the main event because he got "hurt" last week.  Or maybe it's because he's afraid of Tyson Kidd destroying him again.  That's right... Tyson Kidd and his cats.  I think that you people need your heads examined.  You're booing me but the fact is, standing in this ring right now, is the man you'll all eventually be thanking for saving this pathetic excuse of a wrestling company.  

*The unbelievable heat for Owens continues, yet it bounces off of him like nothing.  He is unfazed by all the hatred and in fact seems to be growing in stature and in confidence the louder the fans get.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 KE9AiR3

[Kevin Owens]
Now I may not be scheduled to compete tonight... and honestly, what kind of wrestling promotion doesn't book a returning star on his first night back?  But I promised last week that I would fight anyone and everyone until I get what I want.  I said that would start tonight, and I am a man of my word...

*With that, Owens drops his replica title and microphone and moves unbelievable quickly to the outside.  He stands with evil intent in his eyes across from the announce team.  He clicks his neck a few times and and cracks his knuckles as an undeniable sense of dread comes over the arena.*

Uh... guys?

[Michael Cole]
I... I...

[Jim Ross]

*The terror in the faces and the fear in the voices of the commentators is obvious as Owens edges menacingly closer.  The fans are sitting in an awkward silence, watching events unfold, unable to aid the voices of XWL TV. *

*Owens has a cold and calculating expression on his face as he eyes up his prey.  As quick as a flash he grabs Jim Ross by the throat and drags him to the front of the table as the other two remain frozen like deer in the headlights.  Owens smiles a sick smile as he lowers JR's head before lifting him up by the abdomen and smashing him straight down with an insane amount of impact through the announce table with a devastating powerbomb, right in front of his colleagues.  Debris flies everywhere as Cole and King remain frozen, open-mouthed, speechless.  The fans chant "Holy shit!" as JR doesn't move an inch, no doubt unconscious or worse.  Many fans turn away unable to watch, and some younger members even begin to cry.*

*But!  Owens isn't done.  After quickly arming himself with a steel chair, he swings for the fences aiming directly at King's head and almost decapitates him with a sickening chair shot.  The noise as it connects with the legend's skull is like a gunshot and Lawler crumbles to the ground in a heap like a sack of potatoes.  The dent in the mangled chair pleases Owens who chuckles to himself like a madman as he examines it.  The crowd's chants have quickly turned to boos as even they aren't pleased by mindless violence.*

*Why is nobody helping the commentators?  This is just one man right?  A crazy, demented... possibly psychotic man... but still.  Owens wanted to make an impact and no doubt this will, but what is he hoping to accomplish by destroying the announce team?*

*The corpses of good ol' JR and his longtime colleague King litter the floor, and blood seeps from Lawler's head.  But Owens still isn't done.  Two down, one to go.  Three is the magic number for him.  He's looking to make it a clean sweep and take out the entire announce team. Fire burns in Owens' eyes as he focuses a malicious stare on Michael Cole.  He raises up the steel chair once more...
*The fans erupt as the chair is grabbed from out of Owens' possession by a large security guard!  He's accompanied by at least thirty or so of his colleagues and Owens is outnumbered!  He truly does have a fight on his hands now.  It's what he wanted after all!  Owens takes a moment to assess the situation before that sly smirk appears once again and he throws his arms up in surrender and mouths the words "okay, okay".  He appears to be leaving quietly much to the relief of Michael Cole who's face had turned a pale sheet of white as Owens' readied the killing blow.*

*Suddenly Owens rounds back and makes a desperate final attempt to reach Michael Cole but is held back by several security guards.  He swings wildly like a madmen, taking a few of them out in the process, but the numbers game is too much.  He's held around the waist by several security members and slowly but surely is carried away up the ramp, but not before he's able to raise both his arms and middle fingers to the audience, to Michael Cole, to the bodies of the two other announcers, and to XWL as a whole.*

*Breakdown once again, fades to a commercial break after one final shot of the carnage caused by Kevin Owens...

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:16 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 XEzwRAl
The Paparazzi Productions Interview opens with Alex Shelley and Jeremy Borash backstage at an XWL live event at some point during the week.

-Jeremy Borash-
Guys, welcome back to Breakdown and please allow me to introduce to you my guest at this time, none other than Alex Shelley! Alex, I don’t think we’ve spoken since your championship match.

-Alex Shelley-
That’s because you never pick up the phone.

-Jeremy Borash-
Alex, I…I don’t think you ever called me.

-Alex Shelley-
Ain’t that something?

-Jeremy Borash-
Well how are you feeling about being champion? It’s been three years in the making.

-Alex Shelley-
Three years that you know of, JB. Ever since I started in this company my goal was to become a champion—everyone’s goal is to become a champion, but I needed this more than most.

-Jeremy Borash-
I wouldn’t say that. You’re an accomplished technical wrestler, and everything you’ve accomplished as part of Generation Next or the Motor City Machine Guns is…

-Alex Shelley-
See that’s the thing, what I did as part of a faction or a tag team is almost always the first thing that comes up when people talk about me, and as much fun as I had raising hell with my best friend and putting tag team wrestling on the map, there comes a point when I need to show that I’m more than that.

-Jeremy Borash-
I’d say you did that when you held the United States Championship two years ago.

-Alex Shelley-
Two years is a long time, JB, a lot of folks like Seth Rollins have short-term memory and so I consider this a nice reminder.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well said basically said last week that this is just your 15 minutes of fame that he has every intention of taking the belt back at Final Stand.

-Alex Shelley-
You can’t be in the wrestling business for as long as I have and not have that voice in the back of your head telling you that anything is possible. But I’ve also come to understand that the person who busts their ass the hardest, who puts in the most hours in the ring, who lives, breathes and thinks wrestling each and every hour of the day--between gaming sessions--is the person who makes it to the top. This is going to be the best 15 minutes everyone’s ever had with this belt.

-Jeremy Borash-
It’s also 15 minutes you got because of you finding an unlikely ally in Dean Ambrose of all people. What are your thoughts about all of that?

-Alex Shelley-  
Nobody knows what’s going on inside of Ambrose’s head, I doubt even Ambrose does, but if I had to pick a partner in crime then I guess I could do worse than having a guy on my side who gets as pissed off as I do about Seth prancing around here like God’s gift to wrestling.

Ambrose can be seen wandering into the picture, applying his wrist tape in preperation for his match laster on tonight. Whether intentionally getting into earshot of the interview or just random wandering you can never be too sure with Ambrose but he doesn't seem to have any idea that Alex Shelley and JB are next to him. JB clears his throat to try and draw Ambrose's attention but it appears to have no reaction, Ambrose is either deep in thought or away on another planet right now. JB looks at Alex Shelley with disbelief but Shelley doesn't share the shock, he has crossed roads with Dean Ambrose before and has become used to the odd antics of the Lunatic Fringe. JB clears his throat once more, this time slightly louder causing Ambrose to raise his head to face him.

[Dean Ambrose]
You should see a Doctor about that.

Ambrose goes back to applying his wrist tape but JB doesn't let him get too focused on his task by questioning him.

-Jeremy Borash-
Can we help you?

Ambrose looks back up at JB, the annoyed look on his face amuses Ambrose briefly

[Dean Ambrose]
Not really, y'know I was walking along and my ears started burning. Now I'm not one to pry into other peoples conversations but I couldn't help but overhear yours truly being mentioned and found myself wondering just what you two just had to say.

-Jeremy Borash-
Well actually we were talking about why you would align yourself with Alex against Seth Rollins and J&J Security?

[Dean Ambrose]
Why? Simple, because I don't like Seth Rollins.

Once again, a look of disbelief shows itself on JB's face

-Jeremy Borash-
Th-that's it? The sole reason for this alliance is because you don't like Seth Rollins.

Ambrose smirks

[Dean Ambrose]
No. I really don't like Seth Rollins

JB looks at Alex Shelley for confirmation, as though he is surprised that Dean Ambrose would base his logic and actions on something as simple as that. Alex however knows it is what it is, this is the type of thing to expect from Ambrose and he's not surprised.

[Dean Ambrose]
As a matter of fact, I don't care too much for your pal Alex Shelley either. Luckily for him though, I just dislike Seth that little bit more. But this, doesn't erase anything. This doesn't unwrite history and this doesn't make all the things that we have said and done to one another disappear. Know this, it would soon as be your skull under my boot if not for Seth Rollins. I know how his numbers game works, I was part of it before, I mastered it and I know how to better it and if taking out Seth and those two stooges that follow him round playing bodyguard means I have to cosy on up with the likes of you? I'm not past that.

[Dean Ambrose]
But as the old saying goes, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer, right? So for now, we'll be the bestest of friends, we'll be buddies, we'll go watch some movies, we'll hang and kick it. But know this, as soon as I have Seth Rollins' HEAD on a PLATE it will all be over. And then, maybe I'll be coming for you and clear up that little bit of unfinished business we have.

Shelley smirks

-Alex Shelley-  
Cannibalism aside, I’d have to say I feel the same way. Seth is a pest that’s been allowed to run free for a little too long now if you ask me. Now it wasn’t my stable that padded Seth’s ego and made him think he was worth a damn, but I’m more than happy to slap him silly until he realizes that in reality he’s made it as far as he ever will. I mean I am flattered that you tried to get Shield off the ground with Alex Shelley-lite, don’t get me wrong, but it’s no surprise that things ended the way it did. When you try to substitute the diamond for cubic zirconium, you can’t expect the shine to be as bright. But now that you’ve finally aligned yourself with the real thing, your stock is only going to rise, and once this Seth problem is over and done with, I have no problems at all settling our old score, pal.

Dean laughs

[Dean Ambrose]
That's cute. You know for all your differences you two are real alike Alex. I mean you have the hair, the ego, the false sense of accomplishment. I feel like the moment is going to come where I have the gun but just don't quite know which one to shoot... Maybe I'll take you both out, maybe I'll let you two tear each other apart and I'll sit and enjoy the show until I decide it's time to pick up the scraps because when all is said and done, that's how this all ends. By my hand. If you get in between me and what I have to do, alliance or no alliance I'll take you out in a second and use your lifeless body and beat Seth over the head with it.

-Alex Shelley-  
Now let’s be serious for a minute, Dean, no one would let you within five miles of a gun. Your brain is just all over the place, you can’t keep still, and I’m sure your aim is just all wrong. But don’t worry, you’re looking at an expert: if guns were karate I’d have a black belt. I’ve pulled that trigger on my controller so much that I practically have pin-point accuracy…you can rest easy though, I only shoot to wound, which means that when I’m done with Seth, I’ll have plenty left in the tank for you. Even my scraps will be too much for you to handle. So you can sit, enjoy the show with a nice big bucket of popcorn and a glass of XWL’s finest water, but you’ll be doing so knowing that you’ll star in the sequel.

Shelley winks at Ambrose then walks off, leaving the Lunatic Fringe standing there with the nervous wreck that is JB.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 2:31 pm

The crowd lights up when Alex Shelley’s theme hits, but the man who’s  always so chipper—the first to make a joke at someone else’s expense is not in the best of moods.

Shelley doesn’t bother with his usual poses and theatrics tonight, instead marching right down the ramp and sliding into the ring, never once letting go of his coveted Intercontinental Championship.

He’s handed a mic and paces back and forth in the ring, searching for the words that won’t betray his emotions. Finally when the music stops, he pauses in the middle of the ring, takes a deep breath and then begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Shelldiv18

-Alex Shelley-
Seth Rollins, last week you crossed the line, buddy and I’m not the kind of guy who lets that slide—not when you’re the kind of guy who hops back and forth between both sides of that not giving a damn about who you step on or land on. Deep down in inside there are times I wish I could be more like you—sometimes I feel like things would be better if I could stop busting my ass for everything that I earn in favor of cuddling up with the General Manager to have things handed to me. You wanted this Intercontinental Championship and then you got it and then you lost it because there will never be a fucking day goes by that someone can sit there with a straight face and say that Seth Rollins is better than Alex Shelley.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Shelldiv20

-Alex Shelley-
It was always between us, Seth, but last week you involved Eric Young, you brought him into a fight that he didn’t need to be a part of and I’ll never forgive you for that. I could lose the title tomorrow, but it’s going to because on that day the man who beat me was in fact the better man, the same way the three times I came this close to beating you I was the better man—and then when I finally got the job done two weeks ago there should have been no doubt in anyone’s mind. Sure I would have loved to do it without Dean Ambrose’s timely interference, but when everything I threw at the wall didn’t stick I had to find a new gameplan and it’s no surprise that the moment I played by your rules I won the game.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Shelldiv12

-Alex Shelley-
I’ve been doing this a lot longer than you, Seth. All those tricks in the book? I perfected them. There’s not a move or a counter that I don’t know and you’re not doing yourselves any favors by trying so hard to be like me. Sure, you’ve got me beat when it comes to flipping this way and that, but when you miss the target and hit the ground with a satisfying splat I’ll be right there to pick you apart limb by limb, bending your body in ways it was never meant to, until you cry uncle…or just cry, either way is fine with me because we all know that you’ve been crying to Stephanie week after week when things don’t go your way and it beats me why she isn’t tired of cleaning up your messes or why she keeps saying you’re the future, when you’re digging yourself into an early grave by trying to fuck with me.

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Shelldiv10

-Alex Shelley-
Seth, at Final Stand I’m going to beat you once and for all and when you’re looking up at the bright lights being serenaded by my theme music, I want you to understand once and for all that you—

Shelley never gets a chance to finish the sentence as he’s jumped from behind by J & J Security! It’s sickening to watch because Shelley never stood a chance. He was attacked from behind and has yet to recuperate. Joey Mercury powerbombs Shelley to the ground with a vicious powerbomb while Noble exits the ring to grab a chair!

The crowd is booing while other members of the audience tries to get a “Let’s go Shelley!” chant started, but there’s nothing the champion can do at this point but hope that there’s enough left of him to put up a fight at Final Stand against the despicable man who no doubt proudly orchestrated this beat down.

Mercury holds Shelley in place while Noble sizes him up before delivering a monstrous strike to the head with the chair! Shelley crumples to the ground in a heap when Mercury lets him go and the two men stand there with smirks on their faces, no shame for what they did. No remorse either.

The crowds shock turn to jeers as the theme of Seth Rollins blasts around the arena! J&J point towards stage with smirks still across their face, as the man who no doubt ordered them to do this...emerges at top of the ramp. He has a microphone in his hand..Clearly this is all part of a plan

[Seth Rollins]
I was sat back there...Listening...and I realized....Why wait? Why should I wait until Final Stand to get back MY Championship? There's no better time for the future...than the present. So I'm going to use my rematch clause.....not at Final Stand...But Right now!

The boo's already from the crowd get louder....They can't believe Seth would stoop this low to try get back his Championship.

Seth walks down the ramp and into the ring, He calls for a referee and knowing his job could be at stake....one of the referee's comply and run down the ramp. Alex Shelley doesn't even know he's about to defend his championship. Seth demands the ref' rings the bell...But the ref' wants to try make sure Shelley can at least get to his feet.....Shelley showing the fighting spirit gets onto his knees, but with the pressure from Seth and now J&J the ref rings the bell...

CURBSTOMP! Seth runs for a viscous curbstomp onto Shelley....The crowd all hold their head in their hands in shock, as their hero seems to have already lost his championship....Seth cockily falls on for the cover.

BUT NO! Somehow...Someway...Alex Shelley kicks out! Based on instinct alone, Shelley gets his should up. This doesn't sit well with Seth, who gets in the ref's face blaming the ref.....He then grabs hold of the ref....and throws him to the outside! The frustration is there for all to see. Now demanding a second ref....One heads down the ramp as he gets into the ring, Seth makes the instructions clear...but whilst doing this, he doesn't realize Shelley has gained some life...as Shelley begins to stur and finally realizes just what is going on....Seth turns around and...ROLL UP BY SHELLEY!

3!!

SHELLEY HAS DONE IT! Somehow, a beaten Shelley has just beat a fresh Seth. Seth can't believe it.... he just blew his chance to get back the championship he claims is his... Shelley has enough energy left to roll out of the ring and managing to hold himself up with the barrier at ringside. As Fans all around him help him stay on his feet, whilst cheering him on and celebrating his un-expecting victory. J&J rush the ring to try calm Seth down....but Seth is now on his feet and clearly furious and what just occurred. After already taking out one ref....he takes out a second! He slaps the ref' across his face making the ref fall down to the mat....Seth backs up into the corner... He can't do this to a ref......CURBSTOMP! The Poor ref has his face planted into the mat! The frustration clearly got to Seth here, as Shelley barley manages to make his way to the ramp holding his Intercontinental Championship close as he possibly can.  EMT's finally make an appearance to help both of the ref's laid to waste by a frustrated Seth....Nobody else would get away with this...but it's Seth Rollins....Will Stephanie take any action...or will her hand picked future of XWL once again be allowed to break the rules?

But right now that isn't on the mind of Seth, as J&J now finally begin to calm him down as Alex Shelley gets enough strength to share a smile as he holds up the Intercontinental Championship.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:30 pm

Main Event
Champion vs Champion (Non-title)
XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Y7zGaAJXWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 R6YYqKj

The theme of the World Heavyweight Champion...CM Punk blasts through the speakers around the arena! Chants of "CM Punk!" Almost drown out the theme, as the World Champion makes his way onto the stage, with the World Championship proudly around his waste. His advocate Paul Heyman is at his side watching his client show off his World Heavyweight Championship. Punk begins his walk down the ramp towards the ring, but what for? His original opponent tonight can't compete. CM Punk get's down the ramp, and onto the turnbuckle and once again proudly raises the World Championship before jumping into the ring. He hands down the World Championship to Paul Heyman at ringside, who holds the title to his chest...CM Punk stands in the ring alone...Who knows what? I guess we're about to find out.....

But suddenly from out of nowhere...J&J Security are in the ring attacking CM Punk! It's unclear where they appeared from, or why they're here but Both men are beating down the World Champion! The numbers are too much...but that doesn't stop CM Punk trying to fight back as Heyman can only watch on. Punk fights back with shots of his own to Joey knocking him down the mat, he then takes his chance and hoists Jamie onto his shoulders for the GTS....

But no! Joey with a chop block takes out the leg of CM Punk. CM Punk down on the mat, holding his knee in pain as now J&J both begin to lay kicks and stomps onto CM Punk. The fact this was a two on one assault is too much even for the World Champion. The crowd boo louder than they have all night as CM Punk lays on the mat.... J&J standing either side, clearly proud of their assault. When it looks like it can't get any worse for CM Punk....

Seth Rollins is here! Seth walks out onto the stage, with a huge smirk across his face. Asif it already wasn't clear... just like earlier tonight on Alex Shelley...J&J have done Seth Rollins dirty work. Although the plan earlier back fired....Who knows what Seth has in store?

Seth get's to bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, Heyman can't do anything but watch has his client tries to get to his feet but a last few stomps from J&J stop any possible CM Punk come back..... Seth Rollins takes a look down at CM Punk with a huge smirk before backing off into the corner........ CURBSTOMP!

Seth just planted the World Champions face straight into the mat. Heyman looks on in horror as it's clear CM Punk is now in no shape to fight back.... The smirk is once again on the face of Seth Rollins as he and J&J stand proudly looking down at the beaten World Champion and then....

It's the General Manager! The Boo's ring even louder around the arena as Stephanie McMahon makes her way onto top of the ramp with a microphone in her hand....Has she finally had enough of Seth Rollins' actions?

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 S3PQMPW

[Stephanie McMahon]
Final Stand is just over a week away and Paul...Earlier tonight you made the claim nobody wants to face CM Punk at Final Stand....and whilst Eric Young didn't want to take the big opportunity.... I went and found somebody that did. I found a man that is going to go to Final Stand and will face CM Punk for the World Heavyweight Championship on the grandest stage of them all.......That man is the Future of XWL.......SETH ROLLINS!

Even though they saw it coming a mile away, the crowd are in uproar, almost riot like at the news Seth Rollins will face CM Punk at Final Stand. And after this assault, even if it was 3 on 1.... Could we be looking at the New World Champion? Heyman clearly doesn't think so....Though shocked that somebody actually stepped up to face his Client, Heyman will be as confident as ever that CM Punk will prove he is infact the best in the world. Seth Rollins along with J&J exit the ring...clearly proud of their actions. Just as CM Punk begins to come round...using the ropes to help... Heyman can be seen delivering the news to CM Punk that in just over a week....He will indeed defend his World Championship.

Punk just stares back at the smirking Seth Rollins, with a cold hard stare.  Seth made his target clear weeks ago, and it looks like he's got his match with CM Punk....But it could turn out to be a mistake because there's no telling what a pissed off CM Punk will do. We take one final look at a pissed off looking CM Punk as Breakdown fades off the air.

END SHOW

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 3/27/15 - 4/3/15
Page 1 of 1