Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15

Go down 
+7
Brady Bunch
TGetz
KingWolf
Shug
Tango
Sissel
Kyle
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 5:03 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 ZDMyD1w

Live from: Energy Solutions Arena
Salt Lake City, Utah

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 M1yXs1U

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Ls4sBITXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 OdHhoNy

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 NMAqpIsXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 EfW7niZ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 OllIIkFXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 WRk8Qqz

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 XW0gNnOXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 G0pixgt

Main Event
Non-title Rematch
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Y7zGaAJXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 PhZPnwb

If you don't have a match, make sure to promo and you'll be on next weeks card. If you do have a match and can't get it done(Ie. Opponent not answering) Contact an Admin as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: The Peep Show Segment - 3/21/15 - XWL Breakdown   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 9:33 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 AGbPTHv

* A mixed-pop from the crowd surfaces as Christian's Theme blares through the arena, majority of the positive pops are his Peeps, while the negative pops are quite hateful of Christian *

* Christian slowly unveils himself out, as the fans bring in the mixed-reactions, he makes his way to the side-ramp, where he overlooks the crowd, placing his palm above his head in a Captain-like taunt, surveying the crowd before pointing out a specific fan, patting his chest three times before making his way down the ramp. *

* Christian slowly enters the ring.. the "XWL" logo at the bottom right hand corner of the screen turns into a "PEEP SHOW" logo, replacing it for the time being. *

* He makes his way to the turnbuckle, mounting it as he surveys the crowd, beating his chest three times again before dismounting the turnbuckle. *

* He picks up the mic off of his seat, as he waits for the music to fade away before speaking. *

Christian:
I never expected a .. more peep-like welcome then from Salt Lake Peeps!

* The peeps respond with some cheers, while the regular fans boo Christian, resulting in a mixed-reaction. *

Christian:
Tonight, I shouldn't even be here though, I should be being interviewed on a local talk-show, other then being in Salt Lake City, full of salty people, that bite your head off more then you can chew.

* Not suprising to see the entire crowd boo the hell out of Christian. *

Christian:
Now instead of talking about all you salty slugs, I'm going to be talking about me! The man who oozes charisma, yes, the former World Champion, Intercontinental Champion, and your, peep-le champion, ME!

* The peeps cheer, while the other fans boo, not suprising. *

Christian:
Thats right, right here on the number one rated show, the PEEP Show, I will be interviewing someone man could not create. Something god could only create, and it isn't because "He's that damn good." It's because he's a walking pile of CRAP! Now without further ado, let me introduce the man who doesn't need no introduction, because you can smell him a mile away. Let me introduce to you, tonights Peep Show guest, Triple H!

* Triple H’s theme song plays and the lights go dark, green spotlights shine around the crowd as Triple H walks from the curtain into the fog rising from the stage. Triple H looks forward as he raises his water bottle to his mouth and takes a drink. He pours some of the water onto his head and then throws the water bottle to his right, off of the stage. He spits the water out and then walks down the ramp and to the ring. Triple H grabs the microphone off from the steps and then walks up them as the Peep Show lighting has now come back on and Triple H enters the ring. Triple H takes stands inside of the ring and his theme song fades out *

Triple H
Ya' know Christian, I’ve never had a talk show, I don’t know if thats because “I would stink the joint out”, or if I just didn’t need one. There’s no reason for you to come out here and give a speech about being mister, Captain Charisma...

* Triple H mocks Christian by slapping his chest, like Christian would do. *

Triple H
Or being a former World Champion. Because you know what Christian, saying you’re a former world champion just means you got beat by someone better. I’m a 13 time world champion, Christian, theres a reason why I’ve held that belt more than once, and unlike you, I’ve beaten the guy who got the title out of my grasp.

* Triple H gets into Christian’s face. *

Triple H
Now, former World Champion, Mr. Captain Charisma, why don’t we begin with this little side gimmick of a show you got here so I don’t have to look at you no more....

* Christian stares down at the ring-mat, before looking up, shoving Triple H across the ring before Triple H renders himself onto the ropes, Christian eggs it on, his lips can be read: "Bring it, Hunter!" - In which, Hunter gives him it, Triple H sends out multiple shots to the face of Christian, rendering himself on the ropes, Triple H grabs his arm, as he irish-whips him to the other rope, he bounces off of it, Triple H sends a kick to the gut of Christian, he's going for the pedigree! But Christian gets out of it, and quickly disperses from the ring, walks backwards at the ramp as he points at Triple H, cocking a grin as the show heads into a commercial break. *

* Later on that night, a match is announced *

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 LIjICxa

* The crowd goes wild, this will be one hell of a match. *
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 9:47 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 LIjICxa

Micheal Cole:
The cover!

1...!

Micheal Cole:
The cover!

2...!

Micheal Cole:
And he....!

3...!

Micheal Cole:
.. got him!

*DING, DING, DING!*

* Triple H slowly disembarks from the fallen Christian, standing, the crowd is on their feet, the referee raises Triple H's hand up. *

Lilian Garcia:
Here is your winner.. "The Game", Tripleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... H!

Micheal Cole:
And Triple H picks up a huge win over Christian!

Jerry Lawler:
Yeah, Triple H puts down Christian, and shuts him up while at that!

Micheal Cole:
Woah-woah-woah-woah!

* Christian runs up to Triple H, he's got a Sledgehammer, Triple H notices it, but to late...! SLEDGEHAMMER TO THE CRANIUM!!, sending Triple H down hard to the mat! A sickening display by Christian, using Triple H's own signature move against him.. the camera pans to Triple H, he is bloody, bruised, and battered, Christian moves over Triple H, a grin onto his face, as he holds up both hands, while Sledgehammer in the other, he holds it up like it's the key to heaven *

Jim Ross:
What a sickening display from this man!

Micheal Cole:
Someone needs to get down here, and treat Triple H, he is hurt, really hurt.

* Doctors move to treat Triple H, while Christian slowly exits the ring, and up the ramp, sending Breakdown into a commercial break.. *
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 11:58 pm

Breakdown returns from a commercial break to the theme of Mark Henry playing as we see Henry walking down the ramp, as the crowd continues to boo loudly as we here Henry shouting to the crowd as he walks to the ring. Henry steps through the ropes he walks to the far side of the ring and demands a microphone.

Mark Henry: You know when I walk through this place I see nothing but worthless pathetic useless people who are nothing compared to the World’s Strongest Man. When I walked in this place for the first time I knew I could beat everyone I don’t care who it is I can beat every one of you all single-handedly without breaking a sweat. I started off with the “Hardcore Legend” Mick Foley and I not only beat him I inducted him into the Hall Of Pain. Last Week I was supposed to face Daniel Bryan but as I said last week he got scared and disappeared because he knew what was good for him. But then when I walked in the arena this week I was told I had a match against Stone Cold Steve Austin.

The crowd pops with a what?

Henry looks around in disgust as he was interrupted.

Mark Henry: When I was told that I walked to the locker room knowing I could beat him with one hand. You see Stone Cold Steve Austin is nothing but a washed up has been who belongs back at his ranch in Texas.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Images13

Crowd: What?

Mark Henry: Stone Cold needs to go back to where he belongs if he knows what’s good for him. If you don’t I promise a world of hurt and a spot in the Hall Of Pain! Because THAT’S WHAT I DO!

Henry goes to speak when

Jim Ross
Oh boy

After a few minutes none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin steps through the curtain. Wearing his gear Austin comes out on stage holding a mic. He pauses at the center of the stage and after looking at Henry for a second speaks

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Scsa11

{Steve Austin}
So, let me see if I have this right, ever since you came here you beat every person you've stepped foot into this ring with? You've knocked off one of the all-time greats the hardcore legend himself Mick Foley is that right? You were scheduled to go one on one with a no-doubt future champion in Daniel Bryan and he, by your words, chickened out and you think you can do the same to Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Then you go on to say that ol' Stone Cold is just a washed up

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Has been

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
That I should just go back to my ranch in Texas is that right?

Crowd
What?!

The crowd cheers and Mark looks around and shakes his head. Austin raises the mic and speaks again

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Scsa210

{Steve Austin}
Maybe, if it were anyone else, they'd be scared of you. I mean look at 'cha you're Mark Henry. You're THE worlds strongest man. You are no doubt, arguably one of the toughest sons of bitches I'll ever fight but, son I'm Stone Cold Steve Austin and if there's one thing you'll learn about me it's that I don't back down from a fight. No matter how small or big it may be.

The crowd begins to laugh as Mark begins shouting at them to stop. Austin then points towards Henry and speaks again

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Scsa311

{Steve Austin}
You come on out here and you're flapping your gums, talking about how you did this and how you did that, and that you're going to induct Stone Cold into the Hall Of Pain? Son, I got news for you, the only pain I'm deal with is my ears bleeidng from you jacking your jaw. So I got a question for you. How about I come down there right now and show you what a real ass-whooping feels like or are you too stupid to realize when you've gotten in too deep. Ya know what? I'll see you in the ring later ya dumb some bitch and we'll see who's got the true tough spirit and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

Austin turns to leave
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Scsa410

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 pm

*Breakdown continues with a video package of some kind.  A shadowy figure is shown sat in the corner of a wrestling ring which appears to be in a barely-lit derelict warehouse.  It's difficult to tell exactly who this person is and they continue to be shrouded in mystery as a faint chant of the word "Fight!" starts out as a mere whisper until after repeating several times over and over it becomes deafening.  Suddenly it stops and an eerie silence replaces it for several moments until the figure emerges, leaning forward into the small amount of light, revealing a passionate fire burning within his battle-tested eyes.  He wears a focused expression and the determination is clear for all to see.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 YXx5wM8

[Kevin Owens]
My name... is Kevin Owens.

*The video is shot in a way where Owens' speech is a voiceover accompanying various shots of him in different positions in this unusual setting.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mqsvla0

[Kevin Owens]
I doubt many of you know that name.  I've been in and out of XWL more times than I care to remember.  Every time I was given the "opportunity" to prove myself, or to showcase my abilities on the grand stage that is XWL, for one reason or another, I was always held back.  I've now been given another chance to return... only this time, it will be different.  I have a new name, a new outlook on life and new motivation.

*Throughout, Owens speaks with a cold calmness, despite his words being filled with aggression and frustration.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 1RQBggd

[Kevin Owens]
But I need to get something off my chest and out in the open right now.  I'm sick and tired of being treated as a lesser man or being made a scapegoat when the powers-that-be decide to cut their budgets.  Maybe everyone is afraid of me and what I'm capable of.  Maybe it's their way of getting rid of the threat that I pose to the poster boys.  Because the fact is, I'm better than anyone on the face of this planet when it comes to performing in the ring.  And not only that, I enjoy inflicting pain and punishment upon my opponents.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 XquR8pZ

[Kevin Owens]
You've all seen glimpses of what I'm capable of.  If you don't remember just go back to Final Stand a few years back where I dropped the legendary Hulk Hogan on his head, injuring his neck in the process.  I know how to make an impact in this industry.  What better way to do so than by destroying the face of mainstream wrestling?  I killed Hulkamania.  Hulk was never the same after that moment.  But I need to confess... that was the act of a desperate man.  It was nothing personal against Hogan.  I was someone grasping at straws, trying to make his mark, desperately trying to stay in the spotlight I deserve.  But even that wasn't enough.  And now that I'm back, refocused, I'm not aiming to leave a mark... I'm aiming to leave a scar.  There's a reason that outside of XWL I've earned the names "The Anti-Christ Of Professional Wrestling" and "Wrestling's Worst Nightmare".  If almost paralyzing an old man on the biggest worldwide wrestling show of the year to prove a point wasn't enough, just imagine what I'm going to do this time around.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 WzlXudT

[Kevin Owens]
I've fought tooth and nail for close to fifteen years in this business only to be told time and time again by XWL that my services are no longer needed.  That Kevin Owens is not suitable for "the global brand".  Things are different now.  I don't need anyone's approval to be here and I'm not going anywhere until I get what I want, and that is the XWL World Heavyweight Championship.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 RwdXWPX

[Kevin Owens]
Fifteen long years and not once have I been given the chance I deserve to become World Champion.  This time, I'm not waiting around for that chance, I'm taking it.  I will destroy whoever is put in front of me until I'm the only one left standing with that title around my waist.  If I'm fired again, I won't leave.  Contract or no contract I'm not leaving until I get what I want.  This time, there won't be anybody who will deny me my rightful spot at the summit of this industry and anyone who does stand in my way or tries to stop me from achieving my lifelong dream will have hell to pay.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 YM7f5RQ

[Kevin Owens]
I've traveled the same roads and I've come up from the same roots as many of the top names in XWL.  I look at guys like CM Punk, Adam Cole, Seth Rollins and Alex Shelley... all guys who have been on the same journey I have wrestling in Ring Of Honor, PWG and all over the world. I've shared their experiences and overcome the same obstacles they faced, yet they've reached true heights of greatness and written themselves into the history books of XWL and I haven't.  Tell me why that is?  I've beaten or could beat any of those guys on any given day yet they're the champions or in the main events right now.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 C1ClW9C

[Kevin Owens]
Seeing all those guys pass me by, knowing that I am better than them... it upset me.  But I am thankful because all the upset and anger that I have, has made me into who I am today and has motivated me to become even better than I already was.  Starting next week, I begin righting the many wrongs and one by one the XWL roster will fall.  I will fight anyone and everyone because it's my turn now to be champion and to be the face of this company.  People will say that I'm aiming too high, or that I don't deserve it... well... just you wait and see how this story continues...

*The video then shows a final piece of speech where Owens does actually speak within the footage, it isn't part of the voiceover...*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 PjkyAec

[Kevin Owens]
My name... is Kevin Owens.  And many years from now you will remember my name.

*The screen then fades to black.  Letters in white begin to appear on-screen one after the other in order from left to right...*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 AikJmQl

*The video package concludes and Breakdown continues...*

Last edited by SinAndBonez on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:45 pm

Here comes the Owens, I enjoyed that promo, and will be paying attention next show. Nice job Sin.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:02 am

Remember when you never liked Steen?

Does this mean you will finally take The Briscoes with me?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:56 am

Shuggz wrote:

You fucking better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 2:48 pm

Shuggz wrote:

It was his character more than anything. From the time he was paired with Corino until now he's gone from watchable to one of my favourite wrestlers currently.

As for the Briscoes? No...just no.
Back to top Go down
TGetz
Jobber
TGetz

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 678dc188-293d-44b3-a362-b6f6f42dcbae_zps595bot8l
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Breakdown returns from commercial break and the cameras point backstage

Triple H is seen standing nearby Stephanie to keep her company.
Stephanie tells him the rundown of how the card will play out tonight.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Ortonfix

Stephanie McMahon: Tonight's Breakdown card is jammed packed, And I can't wait for tonight's main event. Now that Randy Orton is taken care of we can finally enjoy the show.

A door is heard being flung open and Randy Orton walks into the room. Stephanie squints her eyes and directs her attention to Orton's presence.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Ortonfix1

Randy Orton: Did I hear my name come out of your mouth Steph? That's so funny, I was just about to walk in here and ask what in the hell are you thinking?

Stephanie McMahon: What do you mean by that Randy?

Randy Orton: You think you're real clever huh? Then tell me why I'm not in the main event tonight!

Stephanie McMahon: Randy just cool it, I know how much respect you have for me.. so tonight, I handpicked your opponent.

Randy Orton: My opponent?
*Randy smirks*
You? You've got to be kidding me right now, I don't believe this..great.

Stephanie McMahon: With the talent you have, It's only fair you wrestle against someone who's at the same level as you.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 _burne12

Randy Orton: Same level, Same level as me.. I'm a future hall of fam-

Stephanie McMahon: Yes Ran...*Randy interrupts her about to blow a gasket*

Randy Orton: Are you kidding me? Please tell me you don't think some kid is on the same level as Randy Orton? that is the biggest load of bull crap I've ever heard! Nobody is on the same level as me on this earth.

*As soon as Randy and Stephanie start to bicker back and forth Finn Balor
appears on frame only standing still monitoring the yelling & screaming

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Finnbalorandyortoncoop3

*Finn folding his arms with a tongue in cheek look to the two*

*Randy still irate gets into the face of Finn Balor*

*Balor not phased by Orton attempting to bully him around*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Finnbalorandyortoncoop
Finn Balor: Take it easy there Rando, You might hurt yourself with all that pent up anger and rage.

Randy Orton: Stephanie, You have some explaining to do who -

*Stephanie takes a heavy breath and tries to get back some control about to inform Randy*

Stephanie McMahon: Randy, I would like for you to meet your opponent later on tonight, He goes by the name of
Finn Balor

*Finn waves at Orton with a casual smile on his face, Causing waves of emotion to go through him all at once*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Finnbalorandyortoncoop1
Finn Balor: You don't intimidate me with your blather, Yeah I know who you are. Who doesn't know who Randy Orton is, You're a dangerous competitor. A Legend Killer, an Apex Predator even The Viper. A snake in the grass, Slithering upon the deepest trenches he can find. Do you know what we do to vipers when they have become a nuisance?

*Finn Balor changes his tone and this time it's Finn who stands tall in the face of Orton*

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Finnbalorandyortoncoop2
Finn Balor: We cut it's head clean off, So it cannot whine and complain anymore. Unlike you, I cast away my demons only to become them. You haven't shed from your skin in a while mate. When the viper cannot strike, Who or what.. will?

*Finn Balor backs up nodding his head slowly saying these final words*

Thank.. You.. Steph

Stephanie
gives an evil grin toOrton before giving her regards*

Stephanie McMahon: Good luck out there Randy, I'll be watching very closely.

Finn following it up with a wild wink before exiting the office.

*Randy Orton is seen fuming and shoving the papers on her desk to the ground with the scene coming to it's close and onward to our next match/segment
Back to top Go down
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:08 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 XW0gNnOXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 G0pixgt

Breakdown returns from commercial break as the cameras point to the titantron

Randy Orton appears on the stage, slowly looking around looking at Finn Balor as Finn Is In the ring Stretching

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Captur13

Randy Stares at the crowd, And begins to walk down the ramp stretching his arms back and forth

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Captur14

Randy walks down the ramp, and stares into the crowd as the fans cheer, and boo him

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Captur16

Randy Orton walks up the steps, and slides under the second rope as he makes his way across the squared circle he stares down Finn Balor,and slowly climbs on the second rope striking his signature pose while staring at the jammed pack crowd

Jerry Lawler: Micheal! It's happening, It's finally happening we might actually see someone shut Randy up once and for all!

Michael Cole: You're right King! Randy Orton has been very furious these past weeks, and now he has a chance to blow off steam on Finn Balor.

Referee Rings the bell

The two superstars begins to walk around the ring staring each other down, finally they lock up and Finn Balor takes the advantage putting Randy Orton in a headlock, Randy Orton begins to slowly get on one knee, and finds the right amount of power to push Balor to the ropes. Finn Balor notices Randy on one knee and decides to run to the ropes, but Randy Orton gets up before Balor can hit his move and hits Balor right in the face with a vicious dropkick

Randy Orton slowly gets on his knees, and taunts in front of Balor who is laying on the ground.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Captur11

Randy Orton finds his way on his feet and starts stomping out Finn Balor as the referee begins to count Randy Orton stops the stomping, and picks up Finn hitting him with an uppercut. Randy goes for another one, but Finn Balor bounces off the ropes just in time,and hits Randy with a dropkick. After Randy Orton finds his way to the corner after a brutal kick to the face Finn Runs up and kicks him over and over again until Randy crawls from under the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: Those kicks look so painful Michael!

Michael Cole: you're right King he's defiantly going to feel that in the morning.

Finn Balor looks at Randy Orton who is holding his chest by the announce table. Finn notices that Randy is weak right now and begins to run, and hits his dive from inside to the ring as the crowd begins to let out a huge roar.

Jerry Lawler: Unbelievable Move!

Michael Cole: Randy isn't moving King!

After five minutes of fighting outside the two superstars take the fight in the ring. As the referee moves out the middle Finn Balor hits Randy in the head with another kick as Randy Orton becomes groggy. Finn Hits a suplex making both him, and Randy land in the middle of the ring. Finn balor slowly moves his arm on Randy's chest, and the referee begins to count

Referee:

2......Kickout!

Finn Balor Stands up, and hits a standing stomp leaving a bright red mark on Randy's chest as Randy Orton quickly jumps up rubbing his chest. Finn Balor waits for Randy to get up staring at him as he's bait. Randy Orton finally gets up, and as soon as Randy stands up Finn starts running at him, and he grabs Finn, and hits his Powerslam. Randy Orton goes for the pin

Referee:

Kickout!

Randy Orton can hardly believe that Finn kicked out of it but after a few second of arguing with the referee Randy stands up and taunts Finn to get up. Finn hardly gets to his feet , but when does Randy Orton grabs him, and drags him onto the ropes tossing him to the other side ready to hit the spike DDT. Randy Orton stares at the crowd with a smirk across his face and hits the spike DDT nailing Finn Balor straight on his face

Randy Orton Stands up, and does his wake up taunt

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 16a2xe0

As Randy Orton is about to hit his Rko he gets Interrupted

The cameras point to Ortons face as everybody waits for Stephanie to come out

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 19040%20-%20Raw%20randy_orton%20shock%20wwe

Michael Cole: Randy Orton in complete disbelief right now!

Jerry Lawler: Where is she Michael? I don't see her anywhere!

Michael Cole: Oh Watch out!

As Randy Orton is looking up at the stage Finn Balor turns him around kicks him right in the head laying Randy down on his back. Finn rushes to the top rope starring down at Randy's body. Finn jumps off the Ropes, and stomps on Randy's chest Finn quickly goes for the pin!

Referee:

3......Ring the bell!

Finn Balor rushes out the ring celebrating with the fans around him as cameras point to an angry Randy Orton. Randy Orton gets up, and starts walking around the ring grabbing his head in disbelief

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 310

Michael Cole: What a great match!

Jerry Lawler: Even better what a great victory for Finn Balor!

Winner

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 XW0gNnO
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Static engulfs the screen for a few seconds, a black and white grainy haze that creates a wall of sorts between the audience and the video footage. Once the static fades away, an image of two large mahogany doors are seen, closed. Yet another wall between the viewers and whatever it is they’re supposed to be seeing.

The doors swing open and surprisingly it’s MVP who walks out of the room, surrounding by a couple of men in suits. All are cheering, slapping high fives and shaking hands. MVP’s own smile is as big as a child who found out Christmas is coming early this year—with the way these men are carrying on you’d think that actually was the case.

The enigma that is this fantastic gift remains a mystery—as well as what this building is and what MVP of all people is doing inside of it. And not for nothing, but MVP is actually standing on his own two feet, a stark departure from his condition last week on XWL programming when he was relegated to use of a wheelchair.

The men part ways and making plans to grab a beer sometime down the road. MVP walks right by the cameraman who has to turn and race down the hall to catch up with the XWL superstar who is taking long, purposeful strides down the corridor. He calls out for MVP to catch up, and MVP turns around, looking annoyed at first that someone would dare come at him like this, but then he remembers that he’s enjoying the pleasures that this good day is bringing him and a smile finds his way onto his face.

The cameraman begins to speak, presumably to explain why he’s here, but MVP holds up a finger, cutting him off and rendering the guy silent.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback18_zps9dea4242

MVP
Don’t even bother introducing yourself because if you were someone of value in this world…someone who has money, power and respect like I do then you would be the one in front of the camera. It just so happens that you’re not…I am. I’m the jaw droppin’, bottle poppin’, modern-day mack MVP, who’s out here conducting some very important business.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback15_zps5ad23993

MVP
And I can see the XWL logo on your shirt and I’m honestly not in the least bit surprised that there is a universe worth of people dying to know what I’m up to every minute of the day. Now normally, I like to keep my dominance in the ring and my high class lifestyle out of it private because these people are already feeling jealous, envious they hate the fact that I’m living a life that extends beyond even their wildest fantasies while they’re working at their measly white-collar jobs, just going through the motions. From exclusive events where you have to know somebody who knows somebody to even hear about them, to the way I dress in only the finest suits leaves them all green with envy. I can’t help that I’m so much better than everyone else, but being the humble fellow that I am, I do what I can not to flaunt it.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback14_zps5c73b2aa

MVP
But even people as great as I am, from Jordan to Ali, have their moments when they stumble and fall. At Uprising I underestimated the depths of Mick Foley’s depravity—I’ll admit it. I never realized until I stood across the ring from him and looking into those beady, sunken in, soulless eyes of his just how desperate he was to make a career out of beating someone of my caliber who has reached heights, on more than one occasion, that the likes of Foley can only dream of. I gave Foley every opportunity to say I Quit, to admit that I had him beat at his own game, but he wouldn’t, and he refused to ask me if I Quit. Now, I don’t blame him, because I’m not a quitter, but rules are rules and the fact that he wouldn’t play by them was evidence that Foley is a maniac who was not only too stupid to understand what an I Quit match is supposed to entail, but was also too numb to pain and ass whoopings to comprehend that he the recipient of one of the worst beatings any man has ever received on XWL programming.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback13_zps43487ef5

MVP
If not for the pain, Foley should have quit because of the sheer embarrassment and to preserve whatever is left of his sad career these days. But he didn’t. Instead he threatened to drop me head-first on a pile of thumbtacks and that’s when I decided to be the bigger man and call an end to the match. My brain is my money maker.  It’s what allows me to craft these master plans like the one that led to Foley begging me to wrestle him and my brain is what allows me to think 10 steps ahead of everybody else and talk my way into possessing the most lucrative contract in XWL history.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback11_zpsff09ac81

MVP
And even though I made the right move and called for an end to the match, Foley dropped me on my head anyway because he realized that I was his biggest threat. I called Foley out on being a poison to this profession and he proved that he’s even worse today than he was when he flew off cages with a smile on his face. But what he did happened after the bell, it wasn’t within the confines of the match, and these people cheered on that stupidity showing that they don’t have a moral compass and that being embraced by them means absolutely nothing. Foley might as well have broken into my house, not that he’d get past the gate or security, and beaten me in my sleep. What he did was uncalled for and as you saw last week I wasn’t going to let it slide.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback10_zps8afa8717

MVP
Foley was going to learn that there was a consequence for every action, but I wasn’t going to give him the privilege of stepping inside of the ring against me again. So I decide to take a different course of action. I decided that for once the law was going to work in favor of a brother, so I had Foley’s ass hauled all the back up the Boston, the scene of the crime, and here we are in the courtroom where just minutes ago a verdict was passed. See originally, I was suing Foley for everything he was worth, but that’s tantamount to suing a homeless person…why would I want what little Foley has left? So I went after the next best thing: his career. Well as I’m sure you saw earlier I got exactly what I wanted: Mick Foley is suspended from XWL…indefinitely.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback08_zps96e88c0c

MVP
It may seem harsh and I nearly had a moment of weakness when the thought of dropping charges crossed my mind. But it was just a fleeting moment because then I remembered how Foley had no problems trying to end my career when he almost crippled me. I was in the hospital all night getting thumbtacks out of my skull, I missed my scheduled appointment with my barber because my wounds were still healing, I had to roll around in a wheelchair—you know what, I’m not even going to keep listing the things I had to endure during that struggle, just know that I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy. Mick Foley took things too far and he paid the price, and this is just another example of why you don’t mess with the guy who’s half man, half amazing. People are going to be eager to point the finger of blame at me, but Foley did this to himself. Because of what he did, he’s the one missing out on Final Stand. The sight of him being handcuffed and dragged out of the building last week is the way he deserves to be remembered.  What he did to me and to wrestling as a whole was criminal and now he’s paying for it.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Mvpback07_zpsecdd3fb4

MVP
And you don’t have to worry cameraguy, because next week you won’t need to fly out to come find me because I’m going to be in whatever arena XWL’s in next week. No, not to wrestle; the doctor informed me that competing against people beneath me talent and skill-wise could be detrimental to my recovery process. What I’m going to do is march down to that ring, my back straight from not having to carry Foley anymore, and announce what my plans will be for Final Stand. And trust me, you’re going to want to know what they are because they’ll be straight ballin’! Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a flight to catch.

With that said, MVP flashes another smile, pleased to have gotten rid of Foley once and for all and like a true professional he’s ready to move on with his career. MVP walks away, leaving behind the courtroom and Foley ready to pen the next chapter of his story. The contents of which only he knows, but in true fashion he has hyped it up to be a can’t-miss reveal and so there’s not much else to do but wait until he’s ready to unveil things.

Back to top Go down
justin.sane
New Talent
justin.sane

PostSubject: reply   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 8:46 am

good promos and matches everyone
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:07 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Shellbeer1

The people rise as Alex Shelley makes his way out onto the stage and they cheer when they realize that last week wasn’t a mirage or some sick joke, Alex Shelley is truly standing before them as XWL’s Intercontinental Champion and XWL’s passionate fans are loving every second of this.

The new champ busts out the Shingeki no Shelley pose, one fist behind the back, the other over the heart, and he uses the hand behind the back to unclasp the championship from around his waist in a fluid motion. Shelley holds the title in ffront of his face, almost as if he’s unable to believe himself that he’s the new champ, but then he remembers that it’s real and the hell he had to go through for this to become a reality and he smiles.

Shelley smiles and then he holds the championship high above his head for the world to see and maybe there’s a kid out there he was knocked down and told not to get up and now is watching this and realizing that fighting back is worth the pain and the wounds, because you don’t just survive you win the fight.

The champ makes his way down the ramp, slaps a couple of high fives and even signs an autograph for one lucky girl. After entering the ring, Shelley climbs the turnbuckle and once again lifts the championship into the air eliciting chants of “Alex Shelley” from the enthusiastic crowd. Shelley hops down from the top, grabs a microphone then begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Shellbeer7

-Alex Shelley-
Seth Rollins kicked and he screamed and he bitched and he moaned and he did everything he could to stop be but I fucking did it anyway! See when it comes to the things I’m amazing at, wrestling is just above playing video games on the hardest difficulty and selling out arenas  with my band, and this title in my hands is proof of  just that. I worked my ass of for years to get to this point; I hawked my  t-shirts at the local independent shows, I drove my miles to make pennies inside of high school gyms, I spent days wondering if I could keep doing this when the doctor rattled off a list of my injuries, but I’m still here better than ever and damn sure better than that douchebag Seth Rollins.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Shellbeer11

-Alex Shelley-
And I bet it must eat you alive, Seth, the way I can stand here and talk about games and crack jokes and still get into the ring and kick your ass! You tried to use this championship as a stepping stone to green pastures, and hell, I don’t plan to stay at this level forever, I want to become a world champion one day. The difference between you and I is that you literally stepped on the title and treated it like dirt, like it was nothing to you but just another notch on your  belt. I’m gonna defend this beauty with my life and unlike you, the man who pries this out of my cold, dead hands will know and appreciate what it means to be a champion in this company.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Shellbeer10

-Alex Shelley-
And I have to go through you tokeep this championship around my waist then so be it, Seth. I’ll defend it against you, I’ll defend it against J, the other J, maybe against Dean Ambrose as a thank you or against Eric Young right here tonight since Paul Heyman decided that my good friend CM Punk is only defending his belt against wrestlers in their twilight years. But I don’t discriminate, I’ll take on all comers, so bring your best boys because you’re going to need it to get this belt from me…and that includes you Seth because everyone knows that you and Stephanie are probably conspiring backstage right now to get this belt back in your possession. Why don’t just make things easy on everyone and come out here and share you plan with us and I’ll do you the favor of letting you know whether I approve of it or not.

Almost asif it's on cue, The theme of Seth Rollins blasts around the arena to the disdain of the audience. Their excitement and joy in seeing Alex Shelley as all gone as they now look onto the stage and see the man who tried to ruin Shelley's career...Seth Rollins. Seth has J&J security following closely behind. The usual smile isn't across the face of Seth...Did he lose his smile? Or maybe Seth Rollins means business here tonight. Seth makes his way down to the ring, with little messing about. He orders Joey to get him a microphone, Joey does as he's ordered.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 BjJdcAS

[Seth Rollins]
Let me just teach you and everybody in this arena tonight a lesson...A "Fluke" is an unlikely occurrence, a surprising piece of luck...and that's exactly what you "victory" last week was. If Dean Ambrose didn't put his face in my business, then I would be standing here STILL Intercontinental Champion, and you be sitting in hospital for the rest of your life. Yet you celebrate, you think you achieved something last week...and even though I could...I'm not going to get Stephanie to strip you of that championship...Because I have a rematch clause. I'm going to use that rematch clause on the grandest stage of them all. That's right at Final Stand..it's going to be Alex Shelley vs Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental Championship! There's going to be no repeat of last week...No Dean Ambrose. Just me and you, settling this once and for all. You had your chance to walk away, leave with the fans on side...but at Final Stand, you're going out on MY Terms.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Shellbeer9

-Alex Shelley-
See I find that it funny that you even have a rematch clause to begin with considering that you were never officially champion and couldn’t be bothered to defend this title like a true champion, but it’s nice to see that you hold me to a higher standard than you do yourself. And I’m also flattered that you think so highly of me that you assume that I would reward you for being a pain in the ass by giving you a shot at MY title at this biggest show of the year. I  mean, yeah, I won’t lie, I did say that I’d  have no problem putting this belt on the line against you, but what makes you think you’re worthy of getting into the ring against Alex Shelley at Final Stand.  I’d love to beat you in front of the largest crowd possible, but I’d hate  for you to drag me down to your level. I need someone who can keep up. You want to stand there and single out Dean Ambrose as if your pals didn’t make a cameo during the tragedy that was your final night in possession of this belt—what makes you think I’m going to walk right into that again? Actually, here’s a better question: Do you people want to see Seth Rollins get a shot at this championship?

The crowd roars their boos in disapproval. If Rollins was never seen again after tonight they wouldn’t blink twice.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 8Ji0Yzm

[Seth Rollins]
Do you think it matters what these people want? Do you think it matters what YOU want? You don't have a choice....If I said I wanted my rematch right now...Then you'd be defending that championship in this ring...Right now. But I'm not going to do that...I'm going to let you get your final big pay day, your final big moment on the big stage. Because all of this comes to an end at Final Stand, I'm getting rid of you once and for all. I shouldn't be left dealing with the likes of you at Final Stand...I should be in the Main Event against CM Punk at Final Stand...but Instead...I'm taking BACK that Intercontinental Championship and then When you're stuck in a hospital bed, realizing the mistake you made when you tried to beat Seth Rollins...I'll be doing what I'm destined to do. After Final Stand, I won't just be the future of XWL...I'll be the right now.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Shellbeer14

-Alex Shelley-
Ehh…see it’s kind of hard for me to buy what you’re selling when “right now” I’m the champion and you’re a bad haircut shy of being on par with The Miz. The only thing that’ll change between now and after Final Stand will be how much you rely on your security team there for emotional support after you fall short once again. The only thing that you’ve proven these past couple of weeks is that you can’t beat me in a fair fight…but the simple fact that I’m the one holding the championship shows that you can’t beat me playing your own games with your own rules either. I’d tell you to give up, to stop wasting both of our time but I have to admit that I get a kick out of kicking your ass no matter how many times we do battle in this ring. And something tells me that I’m not the only one who feels this way. Do you guys want to see Seth get ass kicked one more time at Final Stand?

When he puts it that way how can they say no? They cheer loudly and Shelley smirks as he watches J  & J kick up a fuss.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 3H6sh5d

[Seth Rollins]
Try and cover it up all you want, try and act like YOU didn't fail to beat me time and time again...and the one time you did, You had Dean Ambrose help you. Unlike you, I don't need help beating you. I've proved it before, I'll prove it at Final Stand. I'll beat you one in one, in this ring. I will put an end to your 15 seconds of fame, I'll put an end to your entire career. I'm the one on the rise, I'm the one destined to be World Champion...Whilst, You...you're on the downfall. Ever since Chris Jericho beat you inside that Elimination Chamber...you lost the fight. You realized that you don't have what it takes to be at the top of this company...I have it. And I'm not going to let you get in the way of that anymore. I get it, You're jealous... You're jealous because you know I'm going to achieve what you couldn't. I'm going to be World Champion...A dream you've always had...But after Final Stand...you're going to have to sit at home and watch ME achieve it.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Shellbeer8

-Alex Shelley-
I don’t think you understand how math works, Seth, maybe you missed a couple of classes in wrestling school, which would also explain why you’re nowhere close to being on my level, but I digress…it’s been a lot longer than 15 seconds of fame, pal, I’ve been at this for years and everywhere I go the fans recognize the talent when they see it. But we’re just going in circles now because I’m always right and you never admit when you’re wrong. You have a point that Dean was there to lend a helping hand, but I’m not the one who told him to come out, I’m not the one that spurned him…but it would seem that I’m not the only one that didn’t want to see you with this belt. If Final Stand is where you want to put this all to rest, then that’s fine by me.  But don’t look at me like I’m some kid that just figured out how to lace his boots… I’ve been around the block; I know what it’s like to feel the pressure when your title is on the line and I’ve stepped my game up time and time again to keep the belt…Don’t worry about Jericho or Ambrose or what Stephanie is cooking for dinner tonight…Worry about living with the knowledge that no matter what you do, I’ll always be a step ahead. When it’s all said and done, I’ll send you an autograph replica of the belt to ease the pain.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 H53D6HN

[Seth Rollins]
Time and time again, You cover your fear with jokes...and I've shown you time after time, I'm not here to make jokes. I'm here to reach to the top of this company, I'm here to make money....You are the one in my way of doing that...but at Final Stand, I'm putting an end to you and your poor excuse of an XWL Career. At Final Stand, We settle this... No more excuses, no more second chances for you. Final Stand....will be YOUR Final Stand.

With that terrible play on words said, Seth Rollins drops the microphone and with J&J Security...exits the ring. Shelley shows Seth the IC Title that's draped over his shoulder, trying to tempt Seth into coming to get it...But J&J Security convince Seth otherwise, as Seth walks up the ramp...but not without taking one final look back at the man holding what he believes, is his championship.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Breakdown returns from a commercial, to see the Breakdown General Manager Stephanie McMahon standing in the ring. She has a huge smile across her face and is holding a microphone. The crowd boo loudly, clearly not fond of her actions as of late...Maybe related to Seth Rollins? But anyway, She's about to speak so listen(read) bitches.

[Stephanie McMahon]
What a great show we've had for you so far...and trust me, It's only going to get better. Each week it is MY job to give the XWL Universe what they want. And if I say so myself, I'm doing a great job at that. And tonight, is no different. I've seen what you fans want... Just months ago, I dismissed something here in XWL. I thought it wasn't needed, I thought it wasn't what the XWL Universe wanted...But I admit it, I was wrong. You'e showed me you want it....So to get to the reason I'm out here tonight. Next week...In this very ring...You're going to see the return of the Divas Division!

The crowd let out a huge cheer at the huge announcement just made by the General Manager!

[Stephanie McMahon]
We're bringing it back and it's going to be better and stronger than ever! It might not get there right away...but trust me, It will get there. I have assigned the task of making sure it does happen....To one of the greatest divas to ever step foot in XWL, She's done everything there is to do...and now, she's taking the next step in her career. But before that, I'm sure you're all wondering just who will be returning next week...So I'm sure you will all tune in next week to find out...However, I can confirm one Diva... When the XWL Divas Division came to an end, We had just crowned a new champion...That ofcourse, was Bayley. So I think, It's only fair that Bayley gets the chance to defend that Championship she never lost. So Just like it was as we ended...Bayley is your Divas Champion!

The crowd let out a huge cheer once again. The love-able Bayley is coming back! And She's bringing back the championship she fought so hard to get!

[Stephanie McMahon]
Obviously running Breakdown is a huge task so as I mentioned...I've brought in some extra help with the Diva Division. She's a multi-time champion here in XWL, She held the Womens Championship and the Divas Championship... She was also Miss.Money in the Bank! She's one of the most successful Divas in the history of XWL.....Ladies and gentlemen...LAYLA!

The crowd is on such a high from Stephanie's reveal that the divas are returning, that they forget all about Layla's past and erupt with more cheers as her new tune hits the P.A.  

Strutting out onto the stage like she never left it, is the Beautiful Brit herself, and interestingly enough on her shoulder rests The Divas Championship. Was her first act in power to have a second title made for herself? It certainly would be right up Layla's alley, but while confusing at first it doesn't distract us from the fact that this woman has done it all, and if anyone can direct this division back to it's glory days, it's gotta be the woman that helped bring it to such a high regard. She's dressed quite professionally, no tacky dancer's attire, no feminine version of "armor" also known as ring gear, but a simple dress that matches her new role in XWL. XWL's long standing diva wastes no time touching the many extended hands that belong to the XWL universe, and instead makes her way into the ring.

Greeted by her boss, and the woman that's given her such a huge amount of power, Stephanie extends her hand to Layla, whom immediately accepts it and the two share a brief handshake before Stephanie passes off her mic to Layla, and makes her exit. Layla looks around at the sold out crowd, re-positioning the title she's held many a times before, and then raises her mic. What might she have to say? What could her first announcement be? The excitement hasn't died down, but if they want to find out what's in store for the divas under Layla's command they'll have to allow the silence she's always demanded when speaking.  

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 CByGoSN

[Layla]
Don't touch that remote, and don't pinch yourself, because I can most definitely assure you that you are not dreaming.

Letting out a faint chuckle, the new head of the divas takes a small pause before continuing.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 2GufNTk

[Layla]
When I got the call from Stephanie, about the return, the offer to be appointed the head of the divas division, I myself almost thought it was just a dream. While I've always ran the division when it came to competition, to actually have the reins handed over to me, is nothing short of an honor. Nobody took the loss of the divas division harder than I did, believe me I know each and every single woman was utterly heartbroken. To get told the company is moving in a different direction, that they thank us for our service, and our hard work, but it's just not what they want to invest in anymore. It pissed me off, and I know it upset everyone else. But that's not what hurt the most, what hurt the most is that I had already lived through this. I had dealt with the rejection, the frustration, the heart ache, and the defeat that came with it. But that was supposed to be over, it was supposed to never happen again, it was supposed to be bright skies ahead, things might get bad at times but it was never...ever...supposed to get that bad again.

Typing when Layla goes off on the mic, it doesn't sit well with the audience, but she's not attacking anyone, or coming off all high and mighty like she's known to be...she's speaking from her soul, from experience, and that's something that always connects with the audience.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 LuNO7M7

[Layla]
Some of you know what I'm alluding to, but for those that don't, this isn't the first time the division has crumbled. In fact, Bayley isn't even the first champion that's won the title and never gotten the chance to defend it. Because while we two women could not be any more different, we've never been more alike than we have been through these last couple of months. I just like her won The Women's Championship for the first time, I had all of my hard work pay off in that one moment...I had my entire career ahead of me, and just like that, within the blink of an eye...it was over. Pack up your bags, because shows over Layla. Thank you for trying, but the level of competition isn't there, but feel free to sit out your contract you've earned that much.

Speaking frankly, Layla has the crowd at respectable silence, for this isn't some look at me I'm so great speech, it's straight from the heart.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 IlUv83D

[Layla]
So you can trust me, and believe in me when I say, this division is in good hands. I refuse to go through this a third time, in fact I'll be damned if this ship sinks again. It's not going to be easy, but when has it ever been easy? We've broken barriers, we've smashed through glass ceilings, and we're only just getting started. We will rise from the ashes and make the ones that put us out to pasture, never forget the unholy hell we're about to unleash. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and you don't just have one woman to worry about, oh no...you've got an entire locker room of women that didn't take their dismissal very well at all!

You can feel the passion through every word Layla says, and simply put the fans that have fought for this division to come back themselves, are as riled up as the divas apparently are.

[Layla]
The difference between now and then is simple, ME! Don't take that the wrong way, believe me...I know my ego might have gotten the best of me a time or two in the past...but at the end of the day I always fought for this division. I fought for tougher matches, I fought for bigger and better opportunities, and that's what I bring to the table. There is no suggestion that will go unheard, there is no woman that will feel as if she's not getting what she deserves. That is why my first act was to ensure Bayley kept the Divas Championship!

Bayley's mention gets a nice big pop from the fans, and you have to believe they almost didn't expect Layla to be the reason why the hug loving diva was allowed to pick back up where she left.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 U9hDX78

[Layla]

I know what you're thinking, why would I be an advocate for her to remain Divas Champion? It's simple, because it goes back to what I said earlier. We've never been more alike, than we are right now. I could let history repeat itself, I could do the same thing they did to me, but that wasn't right then, and it wouldn't be right now. She earned the right to call herself champion, she earned the right to have a championship defense, and she damn sure is getting it. I won't stand by and make the same mistake they made when it came to me, I won't strip her of the title and declare some type battle royal that had no excitement behind it, nor me in it...

While it's been years, and years...and she's won the title several times since then...the bitterness from that time in Layla's career is ever so evident and the cheers come to a halt. They're not sure how to react, she's clearly very jaded about the whole experience, and kind of seems to be veering into her self centered nature. A couple of seconds pass, Layla notices she temporarily lost her cool and she settles down.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 NbummmD

[Layla]
Sorry about that, I..I can't change the past, but I can sure rewrite this story, so ladies and gentlemen...please welcome...the true rightful holder of this title right here...the woman that beat out myself and four other women inside the most brutal battleground there is, and the sweetest diva that would rather hug, than hurt a fly, your Divas Champion...BAYLEY!

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 O94Imn8

It's Bayley! The theme of the now once again Divas Champion hits across the arena to a huge cheer! The crowd are clearly happy to finally see Bayley back in XWL! Bayley bursts out on stage in her usual ball of excitement, huge smile across her face as she gives high tens to the entire arena. As she nods her head along with her theme... she stops at top of the ramp...We all know whats coming here... The tubemen are back!They pop up at side of the stage as Bayley waves in motion with them, before hugging each one and heading down the ramp. Bayley throwing various headbands into the crowd, and passing some out to the children at ringside. Bayley and her apparently endless supply of headbands reaches the bottom of the ramp. She points towards the ring with a smile on her face, pointing to the head of the Diva Division, Layla. Bayley almost runs up the ringside steps and into the ring.... She delivers a huge hug on Layla! The old Layla would've no doubt cringed at the touch of Bayley, but now she almost embraces the hug. The excited Bayley peals away from Layla, and points at the Divas Championship with a huge smile on her face, before pointing back at herself. Bayley is handed a microphone by the ringside crew

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Vbvwsn3

Chants of "Bayley, Bayley, Bayley" ring around the arena, and as she always does, Bayley loves the support from the XWL Universe. A huge smile on her face, as she nods her head back to the fans in appreciation.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 E4p1mYi

[Bayley]
I can't even put into words how excited I am to be back here! It was months ago when I had my heartbroken, I had my dream taken away from me..... I worked harder than I had ever worked before...and I finally achieved the one goal I've always dreamed of...Winning that Divas Championship. I finally got there, all my hard work finally paid off...then it was taken away. I had my best friend Paige by my side, I felt better than I had ever had before...But then It was taken away, all my hard work felt worthless....Until now! Now the Divas are back! Now I'm BACK! And I now get back that Divas Championship! When the Diva Division came to an end, I felt like I had nothing left.... I spent days at a time at Disneyland... I even had the tubemen at home in my bedroom! But now....We're back! And We are going to show XWL just what they lost and have missed.

Who would ever think you'd see Bayley and Layla on the same page, but hell's finally frozen over. Because Layla's shown applauding Bayley as the crowd themselves can't stop cheering.

[Layla]
See, it's that passion that will drive this division to heights it has NEVER seen before. Bayley is a true talent, a true dedicated woman that will do anything to achieve what her heart desires. She overcame a match that has struck fear into the eyes of most men! This sweet, innocent yet deceptively good woman has set the tone for what this division is going forward. Expect the unexpected, because you never know what a woman is capable of when she puts her all into something. It's a phrase that has described me my entire career, and now it describes you Bayley. I never got the chance to say it all those months ago, and my ego wouldn't have allowed me to say it then anyways, but Bayley....congratulations!

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 GOdFx14

[Bayley]
Thank you, Layla! This means more to me than you could ever imagine. When I was back there waiting to come out here...and I then heard Stephanie introduce you...I thought you'd have done everything you could to make it about it, I never thought you'd congratulate me...I didn't know if you'd still be bitter that you was one of the divas I beat to get that Championship...But you could be just what the Divas need to get back to where we once was...And, I'm going to defend that championship with everything I have. Whoever it is that wants a shot at it...I'll give them that shot at that championship...and prove, I can be the greatest Divas Champion ever!

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 DRgvxYf

[Layla]
I've always prided myself on giving this division my all, so I promise you and the other women back there that my past will not get in the way of our future together. Which brings me to my next announcement, with the return of The Divas Division, I think you'll all agree that we need to start things off strong. Show this company, and everyone in general...what we are about. So that's why at Final Stand, on it's seventh anniversary...The Divas...are taking over!

Bayley seems intrigued, yet excited all at the same time, an emotion that's shared by everyone in the audience. It's certainly a bold statement to say, but what does she mean by "taking over"?

[Layla]
That's right, we're not just going to standby and do just anything, we're doing EVERYTHING! At Final Stand, the women stand together, against one another...in a tournament like no other. You will see every woman we've got all vie for the one opportunity that could make their career. See Bayley, The Elimination Chamber made your career, it made you a threat...and so it's only fair that we give potentially the NEXT Divas Champion that same career defining moment. For once they finish battling out every hungry woman at the table, they'll have to dust themselves off, get a drink of water, and then go back out to the ring and face you for The Divas Championship, all in the same night!

[Bayley]
It doesn't matter who it is...I said I'd defend that Championship with everything I have, and I mean that. I get the chance to do it on the biggest stage there is... I don't know who's coming back, I don't know who I will face but I'll prepare for anybody. I'm sure the rest of the divas will take their chance and show everybody what they can...but I'm going to do the exact same. I showed what I could do before, I showed that people have underestimated me my entire life...and that was a mistake. I proved everybody wrong when they said I'd NEVER get to XWL, I proved them wrong again when they said I'd NEVER win this Divas Championship. And I know that people will still doubt me, They will doubt I can defend this champion but at Final Stand, Whoever it is... I will prove them wrong!

[Layla]
That's the spirit, that's what my divas are about ladies and gentlemen. If you had any doubts, any questions to how this division would bounce back, there is your answer. Bayley will fight, the divas division will fight, and I will be right there fighting for them. Fighting for moments just like this, when a champion returns, and looks her first challenge into it's eyes, and welcomes it. At Final Stand, The Divas Championship takes center stage, and trust me when I say...you won't wanna miss a single moment, from start...to finish.

Layla's face lights up like a proud mother, but interestingly enough...she proceeds to hoist The Divas Championship into the air, perhaps out of habit...or pride in what it stands for...but the actual champion is standing beside her, and we're sure she'd like her title.

[Bayley]
Um..Layla...That's my Championship.

A look of shock, almost disgust comes on the face of Layla...But after a few moments, the smile returns as she perhaps, realizes her mistake. Bayley reaches out for the Divas Championship...Layla takes a long hard look down at the Championship she used to hold so proudly...before almost reluctantly, handing it across to Bayley! The crowd cheer when Bayley has hold of the Divas Championship once again. Layla looks on as Bayley looks down at the championship now in her hands, it's a championship she worked harder than ever to gain.

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 7VZvnz4

She holds the championship up high for all to see, Layla looks on still with a slight smile across her face and begins to applaud the Divas Champion. Who knows what thoughts are going through the mind of Layla right now...But it's clear what this moment means to Bayley as XWL continues...

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:04 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Ls4sBITXWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 OdHhoNy

After landing that belly to belly suplex, Shelley crawls over to the corner where he lies in wait, foot bouncing on the mat, signaling to everyone that he’s ready to take Young’s head off with a superkick.

Seconds go by before Young is able to pull himself up. Shelley goes to take a step forward when somebody grabs his foot from outside of the ring…

It’s Jaime Noble!

Shelley struggles to wrestles his ankle out of Noble’s grasp, the distraction preventing him from seeing Joey Mercury slip into the ring. Mercury charges to muster up enough force to send Shelley flying over the top rope and out of the ring with a huge clothesline.

All this went down right in front of the referee leaving him no choice but to call off what was shaping up to be a stellar match to the dismay of the crowd.

Shelley is putting up a valiant effort trying to fend of J & J Security, but he’s merely one man against two and these are odds that he just can’t top. Young looks through the ropes, watching all this go down with a look of shock on face.

The crowd chants “EY” repeatedly to will the bearded Canadian to do the right thing, and Young doesn’t have to think for long as he races over to the ropes and slides out of the ring.

He takes out Mercury with a big right hand and then rears back and clobbers Noble with a big back elbow that gives Sheley some room to breathe. Shelley and Young exchange a look, saying all that needs to be said without a word having to be uttered.

But that costs them some precious time as Mercury and Noble get right back on the attack and the crowd is hot as this fight begins to pick up some steam. Shelley and Young manage to regain control of the situation, as Shelley drops Noble with a superkick and Young floors Mercury with a vicious dropkick.

The two men slide into the ring and the crowd rises to their feet as they look to be setting up stereo suicide dives. J & J Security are slow to get up, but once they do Shelley and Young race over to the ropes and…

The crowd boos ferociously, not just because it’s Stephanie but because she interrupted just as Shelley and Young were about to put J & J in their place.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Now, Alex, it’s really unfortunate what happened here, because I know just how much you hate it when you’re matches don’t end “the right way.” Now since J & J Security were kind enough to come out here and spice things up, I’m going to reward them. This fight is a tag team match and it begins…right now.

Before Stephanie even finishes the sentence, Mercury and Noble bum rush the ring. Mercury throws Shelley out of the ring and Noble takes Young down with a shot to the back of the head. The Ref reluctantly calls for the bell.

Shelley regains control of the match for his team and he doesn’t let up now. He pulls Noble to his feet and sets him up for a suplex…no, Shelley crosses Noble’s legs instead, hoists him up to the air and drops him with a brainbuster! Shelley pulls Noble over to his corner, then tags in Young who begins to pound the top turnbuckle pad in preparation for the big move to come.

He starts climbing to the top ready to put the match away with the elbow drop when Mercury storms the ring! He charges over to the corner but gets intercepted by Shelley who hits him mid-step with a springboard crossbody. The two men roll around on the ground in trading big punches to the face, and eventually roll under the bottom rope and out of the ring.

Young steadies himself, and is about to take off when Seth Rollins knocks him off balance! The ref calls for the bell as Rollins pounds away at Young, sitting there helplessly on the top rope, while Noble starts to stir. Rollins calls him over and together the two men begin to set Young up for a double superplex! Shelley slides into the ring to lend a helping hand, but is immediately pulled back out by Mercury who then tosses him into the barricade.

The crowd pops loudly as Dean Ambrose races down the ramp and slides into the ring. He takes Noble and shoves him over the top rope and Noble takes a nasty bump on the apron before hitting the ground. Rollins quickly hops onto the apron and then out of the ring, and calls Mercury over so that the three men can regroup.

These fans are now booing because it looks like the trio wants no part of this fight. Shelley has helped Young off the top rope while Ambrose paces back and forth in the ring begging Rollins and his posse to enter so that he can get a piece of them.

And now out comes Stephanie to make the crowd even more agitated via her presence alone. She walks out shaking her head sadly.

Stephanie McMahon
I don’t know what to tell you, Alex, today just isn’t your lucky day…perhaps all that luck ran out last week. Now, I’d hate for you to throw a tantrum and threaten to sue little ol’ me because you didn’t like how this match ended so I’m going to restart it again, this time as a six-man tag! Hopefully this one ends to your liking.

Stephanie has actually given the fans something to be happy about and now Shelley and Young get onto the apron as Ambrose informs them that he’ll handle things from here. Ambrose watches with an unsettling smile on his face as Noble is the one who reluctantly slides into the ring to get things started for his team.

Young and Mercury are both down after that big move from the tp rope during what has been an exciting six man tag team match. Both men begin crawling over to their respective corners and Young is almost there when Noble drags him back into the middle of the ring.

Pissed off, Ambrose charges into the ring and chases after Noble who exits just as quickly. Their battle ensues on the ramp and beyond but the pertinent action is taking place in the ring. Mercury is inches away from making the tag when Shelley drags him back into the middle of the ring. Shelley flips off Rollins before exiting the ring.

Now Young and Mercury are back where they started, crawling over to their partners while Noble and Ambrose continue to do battle outside the ring. Young and Mercury make the tag! Shelley charges into the ring, but Rollins springboards over him then does a roll through to get back onto his feet. Shelley runs in his direction and Rollins hoists him over the top rope and Shelley nearly takes a bad spill out of the ring but just barely manages to hang on to the top rope.

Rollins turns around and Shelley lifts him onto the apron then kicks Rollins in the gut, sets him up for what looks to the be sliced bread, and drops him on the apron. The camera cuts away just in time to see Noble cripple Ambrose with a low blow, well out of sight from the referee. Shelley climbs back into the ring and calls for the suicide dive. He races over to other side of the right and Mercury grabs his boot! Shelley stomps on his fingers and out of nowhere Young spears Mercury into the steel stairs!

The Ref exits the ring to check on the two men as Ambrose DDT’s Noble onto the ramp, and Shelley races over to Rollins to hit a suicide dive but instead gets hit in the face with a steel chair! Rollins throws down the chair and slides into the ring as Shelley collapses to the mat. Rollins looks on with a smile as Shelley gets onto his hands and knees, runs forward and hits the curbstomp! The ref gets into the ring just as Rollins makes the cover!

One!

Two!

Ambrose slides into the ring…

Three!

Rollins quickly rolls out of the ring before Ambrose can get his hands on him and he hides out in the crowd who security is struggling to keep at bay. Rollins holds his arms up into the air, proud of the lengths he went to win this match while the boos threaten to drown out his entrance music. Breakdown rolls on as Rollins continues celebrating his victory on his way to the back.

Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 4:27 pm

It's been an incredible night so far as XWL is on the road to Final Stand. The main event of the evening, Adam Cole vs. Tyson Kidd, is up next. The cameras cut backstage where Kidd is seen strutting through the hallways, adding the last loop of tape around his left wrist. He's stopped suddenly by Renee Young who cuts in front of him, giving him a small jump scare.

Renee Young
Oh, ugh, sorry Tyson! I was just wondering if I could get a moment of your time?

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 BTiBKCBIYAAFFG1

Kidd
. . . You know, Renee, I don't like you. Did you know that? I really, REALLY, REALLY . . . Don't like you. I don't care that you're friends with my wife, no, you have no respect for me! Psh, but neither does anyone else around here. Yeah, I'll give you one small moment of my time, but not for any of your mediocre questions. I've got something to say to Mr. Cole. Final Stand is three weeks away, my friend. And I plan on being there, and becoming the United States champion! So, WHEN, I beat you tonight, not IF, and Stephanie McMahon realizes that I'm the true MVP around here, she'll give me that title match at Final Stand, and hey! I'll beat you again. Because this company needs a saving grace. CM Punk? Does that guy ever stop complaining!? Psh, and Alex Shelley? God, he puts me to sleep every time he's on a mic . . . And then of course there's Adam Cole. My goodness, if it's not bad enough that the guy's a dog person, eh, he's also a disgusting, vulgar, unwanted, pest of a "champion", he's not what this company needs. Stephanie, here's what you should do . . . Strip Cole of the US title and award it to me! Then, book Adam Cole vs. Layla at Final Stand for the Divas championship, ha ha, that's the only belt that will ever make sense around his waist. Now, if you'll excuse me Renee, I've got some work to do, so float away . . .

With that, Kidd struts on past the camera, leaving Young to shrug and shake her head.

Main Event
XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Y7zGaAJ XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 PhZPnwb

Adam Cole gets to his feet in victory, the referee helping him. Kidd, who’s still laid out on the mat, stares up at the bright lights, wallowing in his defeat. The United States championship is handed to its rightful owner, who proceeds to flaunt it all around the ring. Kidd, now on one knee, gets the title shoved in his face as Cole laughs wildly. “SUCK MY DICK!!!” Adam continues to shove the championship in Tyson’s face; perhaps he’s a little TOO overzealous as Kidd reacts with a quick strike to the side of Cole’s head.

The title goes flying out of the ring as Kidd mounts Cole and begins to rain down lefts and rights. The referee tries to break up the post-match brawl, but he only gets a right hook for his troubles! Now it’s the US champion who has the upper hand, he and Kidd roll out underneath the bottom rope and begin slamming one another into the apron and steel steps, off the barricade and over to the announce table!!!

Tyson drives Cole’s head into the hard plastic covering of the table as a parade of refs head down the ramp. Kidd and Adam turn away from each other as the officials try to break them up. For a brief moment, the two rivals work together to take down the striped workers, locking hands for a jointed clothesline that knocks down the referees like pins in a bowling alley. Immediately, the relationship is terminated as Adam takes down Kidd with a solo lariat! With four refs at his feet and Tyson struggling to catch his breath, Cole goes into the time keeper’s area to grab a steel chair.

He brings it back over to Kidd, intent on using it to seriously hurt his adversary, but gets caught off guard with a super kick, sending the steel of the chair right into his skull!!! Adam is knocked out cold in the section between the announce table and time keeper’s area, Tyson Kidd moving around the ring until he recovers the United States title. He brings it close to his face, giving it a slow, aggressive kiss.

A mad look is in his eyes as he goes back over to Adam Cole’s side, staring down at him for what has to be at least three minutes. He then gently lays the title over the chest of its champion, laughing as runs his fingers through his hair.

Down the ramps runs another army of referees flanked by the XWL doctor, they push Tyson out of the way so that the doc can check on Adam Cole, who has still yet to move. The XWL symbol appears at the bottom left of the screen, signaling the close of this week’s episode. Kidd is now at the top of the ramp, that insane, intent, vicious look, still present in his eyes.

Tyson Kidd oversees the mayhem he's caused as Breakdown comes to an end with this horrific sight.

The question remains whether or not we'll see Adam Cole on next week's show. Nobody knows what to make of this . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15   XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 3/20/15 - 3/27/15
Page 1 of 1