Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15

Go down 
+3
Shane
P.R Son
TheKrzyOne
7 posters
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  ZDMyD1w

Live from: 2300 Arena
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  CTkMdDfXWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  HW0Dw2I

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  G0pixgtXWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  NMAqpIs

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  KZI2PGiXWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Usgf6Vk

Normal Match
Non-Title
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Qi5VU55XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  MK9Rfnx

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  6O16CuZXWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  EfW7niZ

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  M1yXs1UXWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  EhhvqB6

Main Event
Normal Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  C6Fsl5wXWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  GbuzVa3

If you don't have a match, make sure to promo and you'll be on next weeks card. If you do have a match and can't get it done(Ie. Opponent not answering) Contact an Admin as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 4:42 am

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress01_zpsyqbv6qqv

Cameras are flashing and people are buzzing off screen as this press conference gets underway.

Shinsuke Nakamura is the first man to enter the room, and he brings with him his coveted NJPW Intercontinental Championship. He sits down on the right side of the table exuding a coolness and a calm akin to a hardened soldier before a battle. Nakamura didn’t get to where he is by getting rattled easily in high-pressure situations.

Moments later, MVP walks into the room and is dressed to impress like he always is, giving off the feeling that he owns the place and everybody in it.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress02_zps6ie9zkfu

Curiously, MVP has a championship belt with him, and unless something surprising happened at a house show that we weren’t made aware of, MVP is not a champion in XWL. With an arrogant grin, MVP sets the title down on the table much like Nakamura has done with his belt.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress03_zpswoc3ja8m

He reclines back in his chair after taking a seat while the camera zooms in on the championship to make the writings on the belt clearer. It reads: “New Japan Pro Wrestling Intercontinental Champion.” The moderator sitting in the middle of the table between the two wrestlers, clears his throat, signifying that he’s ready to speak, but it’s MVP who gets the first word in.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress04_zpsfevreqso

-MVP-
Now before we officially get started with this press conference, I just want to express my appreciation for being allowed to do this and say what an honor it is to be back in a company that took me in and gave me a chance to perfect my craft. For years I considered Japan my home away from home and there just came a point where I did all that I needed to do and it was time for me to head back to the States and remind everyone on that side of the ocean why I’m the jaw droppin’, bottle poppin’, modern-day mack otherwise known as MVP. I’ve been gone for so long that I almost forgot what I big deal I was over here. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a big-time celebrity, period, but it takes a special kind of talent to be able to transcend the language barrio like I have and be so warmly welcomed back by the people over here.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress04_zpsfevreqso

-MVP-
I’m sure you’re all wondering that this bad boy sitting in front of me is all about, and it’s nothing too serious, just a friendly reminder that when I came over here I wasn’t merely sitting on my hands, bowing to every wrestler in sight with a stupid grin on my face because I was happy to be here. Nah, I was kicking ass and taking names and winning championships like I do all across the globe. I may have mastered the art of professional wrestling, but I’m still a student of the game, a man to takes the time and the effort to study my opponent. I couldn’t help but notice that Mr. Nakamura over here is doing pretty well for himself holding the Intercontinental Championship and all. This belt is here to refresh is memory about who the first and the greatest NJPW Intercontinental Champion was. I was in a league of my own so they had to create a belt to reflect that and Shinsuke, simply put, is making bank off my success.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress08_zpsrnixrgzf

-MVP-
It’s cool though, because he isn’t the first to eat the scraps off my plate and as long as I’m treating each every day like a buffet while everyone else is starving for success, Shinsuke sure as hell won’t be the last either. But I digress, our match at Final Stand isn’t about titles or even about Japan or the United States. It’s about two of the best, yeah I’m man enough to admit that you’re almost as good as me Shinsuke, but you’re not better than me and our fight is going to prove just that. And I just want to let you know that in the same vein that I’m still a star in Japan, you’re still mentioned here and there in the States. People are dying to see this match, and who can blame them. This will be the main event no matter where on the card it goes down. When you sign this contract today, you’re accepting a match that you can’t win, that you won’t win.

With a satisfied smirk on his face, MVP leans back into his chair with one arm draped over the back of it. He got the first word in and now he feels like he’s in control of the situation. The camera cuts over to Nakamura who doesn’t look in the least bit shaken by what MVP had to say and he clearly isn’t buying what MVP is selling at all. Nakamura runs a hand through his hair and starts to speak, and while he does a translator lets MVP know what’s being said.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Nakapress02_zpsvwguvsxo

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
(“MVP is the kind of man who talks a lot but never has anything worthwhile to say. The man is a hypocrite and a fraud who badly needs to have his mouth shut. I thought I had been the oneto silence him for good when I almost broke his jaw with the Boma Ye, but it’s clear to me that next time I’m going to have to hit him a little harder. I’m accepting this match not only because one of my goals was to compete at XWL’s Final Stand pay per view event, but also because I want to prove once and for all that MVP still has a lot to learn and will never be as good as I am. Compared to me he’s basically a rookie, and at Final Stand I’m going to beat him like one.”)

MVP shakes his head almost in disbelief that someone beneath him like Nakamura would have the audacity to speak to him like this.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress08_zpsrnixrgzf

-MVP-
A rookie, huh? Well I’m glad to see that you still have a sense of humor after being run out of XWL like you were some stray dog who wandered in the wrong yard. And make no mistake about it, XWL, is my yard. I run things over there the same way I ran things over here while I was making this company my stomping grounds. And what exactly makes me a hypocrite? Because in my eyes, I never say anything that isn’t true, or that I can’t make true. I turn heads everywhere I go. I’m a hot commodity everywhere I go. I’m a star attraction everywhere I go. I win championships everywhere I go. You already showed that you’re a choke artist in XWL, a place where I’ve been World Heavyweight Champion, twice. You’re holding a title that I brought into existence and that I made famous and without it, where exactly would you be right now?

Nakamura regards MVP’s comments for a couple of seconds before responding.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Nakapress11_zpsb1fp3swe

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
(“MVP may have been the first, but nobody remembers what he did as champion except for him and that’s only because he’s his own biggest fan. Much like his career in this company, much like MVP as a wrestler, MVP’s Intercontinental Championship reign was forgettable. For all I know he used all the money he has to bring the title in himself. I’m the best to hold this championship; I brought it to a level nobody thought possible and I keep bringing higher every time. I main evented New Japan’s Final Stand defending this belt, and because of me some of the greatest in this business have tried to take this from me. I’ll admit that I haven’t had the same championship success in XWL, it’s true, but unlike MVP I don’t pay to have success handed to me. I work harder and fight harder than everyone else to get where I am. Every time he wins, he cheats and every time he loses he has an excuse. Real men don’t need excuses when they can’t accomplish their goals.”)

MVP whips off his glasses and his eyes reveal the anger he’s feeling at the moment.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress13_zpslidsdd0s

-MVP-
Just like clockwork my haters bring up the old “excuse” bit trying to undermine my legitimate grievances with their hackneyed and misused phrases. Shinsuke, you and the rest of my detractors are making the mistake of misconstruing me stating cold, hard facts when something goes my way with me trying to pretend like it never happened. I’m more than man enough to own up to my shortcomings, the problem is that they are few and far in between and people like you aren’t able to accept that. Had you earned a clan victory when we faced off we might even be here right now. But the fact of the matter is that the only reason why you won is because Mick Foley sucker punched me earlier in the night and softened me up. If anyone is the cheater, or rather, the one who takes shortcuts, on that night that man was you. Now whether you were hurting for a win that badly in general, or was just that desperate to beat me is another question…just know that things will never be that easy for you again.

Nakamura doesn’t seem all too impressed, taking a deep sigh perhaps out of boredom before resting his chin on his palm.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Nakapress12_zps4nnthxlw

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
(“If it takes that much time for you to recover from one little punch then all that proves is that there is an ocean between us when it comes to skill. You’re not a wrestler, you’re a coward. You’re not a man and even calling you a child would be giving you too much respect. All you’re doing is making me think that you’re not worthy for this profession and I hope that you have enough money saved in the bank for when I break your jaw and force you to retire. Strong Style is all about hitting your opponent so hard he can’t get back up, and I am the king because I leave bodies behind every match. If you forgot already then I’ll be glad to remind you that I punch a lot harder than Mick Foley and when I’m through with you no one will have to suffer and hear your annoying voice again.”)

MVP looks like he’s ready to fight Nakamura right here and now, but then he simply chuckles realizing that it’s important that he keep his composure.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress15_zpsdtzo7shz

-MVP-
You can keep your vanilla, run-of-the-mill strong style, because I took it and made it better. Being the innovator and trailblazer that I can’t help but be, I took that and evolved it into ghetto strong style because those battles in the ring are nothing compared to having to fight for your life to live another day on the streets. The last time we met, you got off lucky, and by the way you’re running your mouth like you don’t got a care in the world, like you don’t see me as a threat, I’m going to go out of my way to introduce you to ghetto strong style and humble your ass so that the next time we cross paths you’ll know better than to disrespect me and you’ll do the smart thing and bow down to the real king. Do you know what I want this match to be two out of three falls? It’s so that when I get the clean 2-0 sweep, there’s not a doubt in any man’s mind that once upon a time you may have been luckier than me, but you were never better than I am.

Nakamura doesn’t bother responding to MVP this time, masterfully seizing control of the situation, with a flick of his wrist signaling that he’s ready to sign the contract and make this anticipated battle official. The moderator places the portfolio in front of Nakamura then opens it up to reveal the document inside. With MVP watching intently, Nakamura takes a pen and places his signature on the contract.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Nakapress20_zpseozebujv

-Shinsuke Nakamura-
(“It’s just as I said, MVP: you’re a man who talks a lot and says nothing. I do all of my talking inside of the ring and that is where I will defeat you and our problems to rest.”)

The moderator moves the portfolio to MVP and shows him where he needs to sign. MVP looks over at Nakamura then back down at the contract and finally picks up a pen. In theory it should take MVP significantly less time to sign his name than it did Nakamura, but he takes a sudden, deep interest in his penmanship, deliberately taking his time to make Nakamura and everybody else wait on him.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress22_zpsninc1j9k

-MVP-
No matter what you try in that ring I will outshine you because not only am I the man who defies the odds, but I’m the man who defines success too.

With the contract signed by both men, they each stand and walk toward each other for a promotional photo as is per custom over here. Several cameras flash as MVP and Nakamura each hold up their championships while the moderator stands between them with the contract. MVP turns and offers a hand to Nakamura who instantly sees right through MVP’s act, smirks then shouts “Yeaoh!” before walking away. MVP shakes his head and puts his glasses back on before exiting in the opposite direction. The cameras zoom in on the contract before fading to black.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Mvptitlepress24_zpsflp8qdql
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:45 am

The camera fades back in, showing Layla at her desk, messing around with her computer. She's the one in charge at long last, after years of walking around like she ran the division...she now truly does. What more might she have planned for the divas, and XWL in general? Only she knows, and given her history the sky truly is the limit. She's stopped however when a knock at the door is heard. The new authority to the Divas Division looks up from her work and wonders who could it be?

[Layla]
Um, who is it?

As Layla is answering, the door pops open, not surprising, It's Nikki Bella, as she quickly paces her way into the room, eyeing Layla before smiling, staring at her before speaking.

[Nikki]
Well, look who it is.. it's the boss.. Layla..Say.. how're you doing, anyways?

Layla pauses for a moment, fighting the urge to roll her eyes at Nikki's first remark, but eventually forces a smile and nods.

[Layla]
Well, it is my office....but I'm good, just working on some things. I want our takeover of Final Stand to go flawlessly.

Nikki would roll her eyes at Layla, seeming a bit mad already, not really surprising.

[Nikki]
Takeover? .. Have you notices we've already taken over? The women have always been in power here, these men.. look at us and their jaws DROP, we're be-.. well.. I'm.. beautiful.. and the most sexiest diva in the XWL.. while that snob.. 'Bayley' is holding the title, and you just watch like nothing is going wrong, you see, there is a GIANT issue with that brat holding the title, it is making us women look futile and weak.. well, I ain't having it any more, and you'll see that I am the superior woman around here when I beat Bayley tonight, and prove that .. the Diva's Championship BELONGS to me..

Nikki would end her rant, looking away from Layla as she crosses her arms, rolling her eyes once again, what a bitch! Fighting the urge to fall into old ways and start laughing, Layla keeps her mouth shut for a second or two. Wow, Nikki is more of a pain in the ass to deal with than she remembers.

[Layla]
Well Nikki, I just like you were forced out of this company for many long painful months because we were told we weren't what they felt XWL needed anymore. So my "takeover" as I've branded it, is us women banding together to show them the grave mistake that they both made, and will NEVER forget if we have anything to say about it. So while we might have thought we had the power then, we sure as hell will after Final Stand. When it is you, and your fellow women that are all anyone can talk about.

Taking a deep breath before she continues, Layla is clearly doing her best to keep it professional.

[Layla]
As for Bayley, she defeated five other women inside the most brutal battleground to earn that championship. So I don't know if futile, or weak come even close to describing the type of competitor she is.

Nikki would laugh, looking at Layla, she would point her finger at her while laughing, when she finishes, she would stare at her, not seeming to even care anymore.

[Nikki]
Have you noticed that she has NEVER even beat me? Not at all? That little swine of a disease you call champion has NEVER.. EVER.. NOT IF SINGLELY.. beaten me in the ring with the 1-..2-..3, you need to remember that, Layla.. and remember, I'll swamp you like I did years ago if you attempt to get in my way, so help me god I will win that tournament at Final Stand-..

Nikki would get into Layla's face, pushing the limits she can go between talent and boss...

[Nikki]
-..and I will walk out.. the 'new' .. Diva's Champion..

Upon stating her plan of action, Nikki would quickly and furiously exit the room. Leaving Layla to wonder if this is how previous authority figures felt when she practically behaved the same way. This new role she's found herself in is proving to be interesting to say the least. But she didn't call Nikki a bitch, at least not outside of her mind of course...so job well done Layla.  
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 8:31 pm

As we come back from break familiar music hits the arena. The crowd is up to their feet screaming their heads off as A.J. Styles walks down the ramp and into the squared circle.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  JeXgycy

A.J. stands in the center of the ring soaking up the crowd with a smirk on his face. Looking at all the P1 and Bullet Club shirts and the countless "Too Sweet" gestures.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Uag67Z3

A.J. Styles

I would like to get a few things off my chest, first and foremost did y'all see that styles clash I hit on that "Kidd" last week haha that was epic! I mean the little temper tantrum he had after our match, man that was priceless! I thought it was best I leave before he decided to do something stupid and make me put him down with a third bloo... I mean styles sunday.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Fb56pMF

A.J. Styles

Anyways lets focus on tonight and my match with Stone Cold Steve Austin. Steve I hope you're ready for what's coming. You may have been somewhat of an idol to me growing up we both even had a short stint in WCW. But that is in the past and I have evolved while you have gotten slower.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  SHIGaJk

A.J. Styles

I have done it all, I have been in Ring Of Honor, I carried TNA for 11 years and I am currently the IWGP World Heavyweight Champ. I'm looking to make a new legacy here in XWL, and what better way to do it than to take out it's legend tonight in the middle of this ring with a styles clash. If you would like that give me a "Too Sweet"! Now, if all goes right tonight I plan on pursuing another championship one with prestige one that fits myself and my ability and that is the XWL Intercontinental Championship which is held by an old friend of mine Alex Shelley. I'm going to make my impact here. So here is a little message for all of the guys in the locker room: Watch your back cause I'm here to stay and if you decide to try to stop me...god help you.

A.J. throws down the mic and puts his gloves together forming the P1 as his music plays and the deafening chants of A.J. fill the arena

XWL cuts to commercial

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:24 pm

tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 pm

Breakdown returns back from commercial as the cameras point to the backstage area

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Captur17

Renee Young:
Welcome back to breakdown, I'm here with a very special guest Randy Orton

Randy Orton Walks in front of the camera

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Captur18

Renee Young: Randy, Last week you had a match against Solomon Crowe, But neither of you showed up to the match what exactly happened?

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Captur20

Randy Orton: Neither of us? I showed up to my match, I don't think it was the best idea for him to show up and wrestle me again hell he should be in a mental institution not in a squared circle. But I've been noticing something, I'm being ignored by Stephanie I don't why but she keep booking me against people that don't even deserve to breathe the same air as me.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Captur21

Renee Young: You face Captain Charisma himself Christian tonight, I know you're very familiar with him, but rumor has it Christian isn't going to show up tonight how does that make you feel?

Randy Orton: Makes me feel just fine gives me more time to go over to the head office, and complain.

Renee Young:What Exactly are you going to be complaining about?

Randy Orton: The poor booking. Why is someone like me Randy Orton being booked against someone who doesn't even have the common curiosity to show up to their match against a legend. I get it they're scared i'd be scared to sooner or later I'm going to be in that title picture then there will be no more running.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Captur22

Renee Young: One last thing before you go Randy, last time we saw you in action It was against Finn Balor you lost that match due to a interference by Stephanie McMahon, and ever since that match you've been booked poorly almost all the way down to a match opener how does that effect your mindset now going in to Final Stand?

Randy Orton: It's Probably punishment for being better then half their roster, It's frustrating Renee week after week, But this is far from over Stephanie you think not booking me at Final Stand is going to effect me? It's not instead of being backstage, I'll be at home on the couch watching the show crumble as their main superstar isn't wrestling.

Randy Orton Leaves the scene

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Captur23

Renee Young: Randy Orton Everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:35 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break to a familiar theme.*

*After what happened last week, everyone sits up and takes notice of what is about to go down the moment the music begins.  Owens himself appears on the entrance way looking as determined as ever.  His face forever calculating his next move.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  ZgznD2W

*The announce desk remains noticeably silent, no doubt in fearful silence of the man edging ever closer following the beatdown two thirds of it's occupants received last week.  Owens enters the ring after obtaining a microphone and as his music dies down he takes several moments to soak up the undeniable sense of dread of what this loose cannon is going to do next mixed in with the boos from the fans.  They may enjoy watching performed violence but even they have their limits and lines which cannot be crossed.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  TtAyHlm

[Kevin Owens]
Do I have everybody's attention now?

*Owens knows full well that ripping off a CM Punk quote is going to go down horribly and he receives the reaction he wants instantly as the fans roar hatred his way from every direction.*

[Kevin Owens]
Last week was an introduction to me and who I am.  Last week I was denied the opportunity to prove myself in this ring in a match and look what happened.  I said I'd fight anyone and everyone... and I will.  Whether you're a wrestler... an announcer... a security guard... a referee... whoever you are... if you try to hold me back... if you depriving me of what I deserve, you're going to get hurt.  Last week was nothing personal towards Jim Ross or Jerry Lawler... that was just me hurting XWL for depriving me of the opportunity to compete by taking out two of it's legendary voices.  Yet here I am once again, one week later in the exact same situation without a match.

*The deafening boos continue as Owens carries on unfazed.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  SlUEPt6

[Kevin Owens]
I said I'd be here every week whether I'm supposed to be or not and here I am.  Three weeks in a row I have made an impact.  For three weeks I have proven why I should be taken seriously.  And Kevin Owens appearing for three weeks is already more often than your so-called "World Heavyweight Champion" has appeared in over a month...

*Owens knows this one will be heard backstage by the champ (if he's there) and smirks slightly as the XWL Universe acknowledges his dig at their hero with a large volley of disapproval.  Owens really knows how to rile up this live audience and as the "CM Punk!" chants begin, he drowns them out with his own voice after clicking his neck.*

[Kevin Owens]
This Sunday, is Final Stand.  The biggest show of the year.  And not only do I not have what I want for Final Stand... I've been told once again that Kevin Owens is not needed.  I don't know what it's going to take to sink into the thick skulls of the idiots that run this place, but I'm going to be in Chicago this weekend one way or another.  And tonight, I'm still going to fight someone whether they like it or not...

*Owens drops his mic and the same look from last week comes over his face.  He clearly has evil intentions until...*

*As the theme of the Breakdown General Manager hits, Owens isn't sure what to think as the Billion Dollar Princess appears on the entrance ramp, confidently striding towards the ring in a black dress.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Y7svbKk

*Stephanie is clearly not afraid of Owens despite everything that happened last week.  She knows he's lower down the food chain and she isn't scared to show that through her confidence.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  T1Zt0Jy

*Owens watches her intently with slightly narrowed eyes as she retrieves a microphone from ringside then enters the squared circle.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  UAH75Xt

[Stephanie McMahon]
I'm out here right now not to welcome you to XWL or to give you the World Championship match you crave oh so badly... but I wanted to come out here to look into those eyes of yours.  I wanted to see the fire... I wanted to see the passion that you obviously have to perform and compete at the highest level in an XWL ring burning in your eyes.  I wanted to see all of that right before it fades away when I put you in your place...

*Owens is amused by this and hangs onto her every word sarcastically as she resumes her speech.  Stephanie appears to be loving the fact that at least in her mind she is the one with the power restraining this crazed animal.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  1hLcV7m

[Stephanie McMahon]
Because last week, was inexcusable.  Your actions were reprehensible.  You are an XWL Superstar now.  You're in the big leagues.  You're not some independent wannabe anymore without standards.  You're no longer wrestling in bingo halls.  But clearly that hasn't sunk into your thick skull.  Just who the hell do you think you are?

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  VrRbjEo

[Kevin Owens]
Steph... I don't know if you're just stupid... maybe that million dollar education your daddy funded was all just some kind of scam so he could match up to his buddies at his fancy dinner parties... or maybe you're just deaf.  But I've been saying it for a few weeks now... my name is Kevin Owens.

*This angers Stephanie and she snaps back at him viciously.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  WE4jonl

[Stephanie McMahon]
I know your name!  But you cannot and you will not be a part of this company and act the way that you did last week or disrespect me the way that you are right now.  My family were gracious enough to give you another opportunity to accomplish your dreams and who knows eventually you could have become World Champion just like you wanted so much.  But now, sadly, you've thrown all of that away...

*Wait?  It sounds like... is she really going to?*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  InQ0w7v

[Stephanie McMahon]
Because Kevin, you've left me no choice.  Kevin Owens... YOU'RE FI-

*The crowd's roar is deafening as Owens swiftly lands a kick to Stephanie's mid-section and she drops her mic with a thud.  Owens places her head between his legs and sets her up for one of his devastating powerbombs!  The roof is going to come off this place!*

*What!?  Is he here?!  Is the chairman of XWL here?!?  He is!  Mr. McMahon runs out onto the stage panicked and clearly in shock at what is transpiring before his eyes.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  YUptMzJ

[Mr. McMahon]
Kevin... Kevin... think about this for a moment!  She's a wife... a mother!

*Owens stares a hole through the chairman and appears to contemplate what he said for all of half a second before that maniacal glint reappears in his eye.  This is like a hostage-type scenario where Stephanie is in a clearly awkward situation between Owens' legs, in deep peril and danger, while Mr. McMahon is trying to calm the situation with this psychotic rogue.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  TeRY7yK

[Mr. McMahon]
Look, I get that you're angry... that you're upset... that you think the whole world is against you.  Trust me, I've been there.  But if you hurt my daughter, your job will be the last thing you'll need to worry about!  I'll make sure your life and your family's lives are a living hell!

*Owens shrugs and nails Stephanie with one sick powerbomb!  The back of her head bounces off the mat and she's left a mangled mess on the canvas as Owens stares down with no emotion.  The fans chant "holy shit!" as Vince stares on open-mouthed and pale.  Time stands still for a while, before the veins begin to throb in Vince's face and an angry redness takes over his skin.*

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  MxmcQa0

[Mr. McMahon]
Do you have any idea of what you've just done?!  Firing you isn't going to be enough I can tell!  Like you said, you're going to keep showing up... you're going to keep coming back, like a damned cockroach!  I've dealt with people like you in the past and the only way to put you in your place is to lower myself to your level and beat the hell out of you!  So you want a fight Kevin Owens?  You've got one!  You and me, this Sunday at Final Stand.... inside... HELL IN A CELL!!!!  

*The "Holy shit!" chants reach an unprecedented volume as the chairman has decided to take things into his own hands and face the man who has terrorized his employees and now his own daughter over the past several weeks.  Owens smirks a sick smirk at McMahon.  This may not be a World title match but in his eyes, it's almost... almost as good.  What better way to make an impact or a statement than by destroying the godfather of professional wrestling and sports entertainment inside one of the most barbaric structures in history?  To Owens, this will be his ideal playground with an ideal plaything.*

[Mr. McMahon]
Now get me some damned EMTs out here right now!

*Who knows what will happen at Final Stand?  Breakdown has been unpredictable enough!  Who would have expected this!  The crowd's reaction is immense as Breakdown once again fades to a commercial break as EMTs rush the ring which has now been vacated by Owens, as they try their best to tend to the fallen GM...*

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 5:44 pm

XWL returns live to a scene of Seth Rollins and J&J security standing tall in the ring. The crowd let them know their feelings but Seth Rollins is playing it off like they're seconds away from throwing a parade in his honour.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  LU7GLWZ

[Seth Rollins]
January 9th 2015, I made a promise to you all. I cut Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns from my coattails, and I bought in. I sealed my own future of XWL. I didn't wait around hoping, I took an offer that came my way and became the future of XWL. I told you all I would be World Champion...and in just a matter of days....That's EXACTLY What's going to happen. Last week, when I stomped CM Punks head straight into this mat, It was just a preview of what's going to happen at Final Stand. Stephanie made the match that I deserve and the match you all know I deserve. I told you all weeks ago that I was going to go to Final Stand and beat CM Punk...None of you believed that, Alex Shelley thought he'd got the best of me by stealing my Intercontinental Championship...but now, The future is NOW.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  CTVbU2q

[Seth Rollins]
CM Punk didn't earn that World Championship, he beat a old broken man in Shawn Michaels. Whilst, I've spent each and every week beating the best XWL has to offer....and Alex Shelley.

Seth along with J&J share a laugh at his joke, whilst the fans just boo the attempted joke by Seth

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Jd9SFpx

[Seth Rollins]
Final Stand is going to be the moment I've been waiting for my entire career, I'm not going to Final Stand to just become World Champion. I'm going there to put an END to CM Punk. Punk sending Heyman out here each week to do his talking for him isn't what a true champion is...Unlike CM Punk...I don't need anybody to talk for me. CM Punk with that World Championship isn't what's best for business...but Seth Rollins with that World Championship is exactly what's best for business..

Seth Rollins basks in his moment, J&J Security stand proudly by him as the crowd let them know exactly what they think of them. It's not pleasant, boo's and obscenities are being hurled towards them but it doesn't seem to phase Seth much if at all. He just stands with a smile on his face and chuckling to himself but something quickly makes that smile disappear...

[???]
Ladies and Gentlemen...

An odd occurrance as cheers follow that little phrase and they only seem to get louder as the man himself: Paul Heyman walks out onto the stage, apparently the better of the two evils here this evening.

[Paul Heyman]
My name is Paul Heyman and I come to you tonight on behalf of my client, my friend and the World Heavyweight Champion! I come to you tonight on behalf of C... M... Punk!

Chants of "CM PUNK, CM PUNK!" break out amongst the crowd as Heyman walks his way down the ramp, he looks into the ring at Seth Rollins and J&J before climbing into the ring himself. Seth Rollins doesn't look too pleased about being interupted, let alone by the man who represents his opponent at Final Stand. Heyman raises the microphone to his mouth but Seth quickly cuts him off with a smile on his face.

[Seth Rollins]
What? I guess Punk is so afraid after the beating I gave him last week that he had to send his Mommy out here?!

Seth Rollins laughs to himself, J&J share the chuckle of the man they're out to protect while Heyman doesn't share the humour. Instead he stands tall, lowers the microphone and shrugs. He looks down the ramp at the stage...

The crowd jump to their feet as Cult Of Personality plasts through the arena speakers. The laughing and smiling has disappeared from Seth and Co. and has been replaced by the smiling from Paul Heyman because he and the World know that business has just picked up. CM Punk walks out from the curtain with the World Heavyweight Championship strapped around his waist, there is no playing to the crowd, there is no posing, his eyes are fixed on the three men that beat him down last week and he is heading straight for the ring. The crowd all chant the name of CM Punk, as he marches down to the ring, climbs in, he walks straight up to Seth Rollins but J&J step in the way to prevent any harm being dealt to Rollins but Punk takes the Championship from around his waist and holds it high in the air and shouts "BEST IN THE WORLD" in Rollins' face. He takes the microphone from Paul's hand and paces back and forth, staring at the man he is set to face for the World Heavyweight Championship.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_008076920

[[CM Punk]]
Believe it or not I've been listening to everything that you have had to say for quite some time now. I've been listening since you were apart of the Shield, I was listening when you blew your chance at being the Intercontinental Champion long ago, I was listening for your brief return as part of that overused group and I was listening while you weaseled your way into holding the Intercontinental Championship over someone who has actually busted their ass for years to actually earn it. That's right, earn it, Seth and I get the feeling that you don't actually know what that means because for months now you have been coming up to this ring and bitching and moaning about what you deserve, about how you have earned this and that but the fact remains you have been back in this company for a few months now and the only thing that you have managed to succeed in is losing to Alex Shelley god knows how many times and kissing Stephanie McMahon's ass!

Jaime Noble tries to speak up against what CM Punk has to say

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_008109320

[[CM Punk]]
No, you shut your mouth! I'm talking!  By all accounts Seth, I should actually like you. Although it kills me to say it you and I share a lot in common, we've travelled the same road to get to this stage, we've been part of an influential stable and I would be wrong if I said we didn't have all the confidence in the World. But that is where the similarities end, Seth because you chose to take the easy way, to blend in with the suits and step on everyone that has got you to where you are today to try and take claim to this, to my World Heavyweight Championship. You joined the yes men to try and get to the top of the mountain where as I made it to the top in spite of those people. One thing that you had to say really stuck with me and that's the fact that you have somehow allowed yourself to believe that I didn't earn this Championship. Well let me tell you something, nobody has worked harder in this company than me, you can smile at my words, you can try and shrug them off like they're nothing but the facts remain. I have been here through it all, I have been the best since day one and while all others were bitching each other out I was showing the World exactly what I can do, exactly where the bar should be set but the only problem was I set the bar so damn high that nobody has come close to touching it and because of that they've bailed out and now I have to put up with the likes of you!

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_008120160

[[CM Punk]]
A so called "Man" who hides behind Stephanie McMahon's skirt to try and get what he wants. Well you're going to learn a lesson the hard way, the same lesson that Triple H had to learn and that's just because there is a McMahon running this place doesn't mean you get to take what you want because even though there is a McMahon name at the bottom of your cheques, this, XWL, is CM Punk's house! I don't hate you for what you did to me last week, God knows I handed out many beating for people to start taking me seriously and look where it got me. What I hate Seth is how you went about what you like to call "Earning" your shot. You had to go to Stephanie McMahon and say "Mommy I want that one" and because she treats you like the little spoiled bitch that you are you got it. When at the end of the day all you had to do Seth was come up to me, face to face, man to man and ask me for a match and I would've given you it and that way you would've been able to keep your balls where God put them but now I have to take that silver spoon that Stephanie McMahon keeps feeding you with and shove it where the sun doesn't shine!

Disturbingly loud cheers come from the crowd as though they would actually enjoy seeing that act

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_008152560

[[CM Punk]]
You got what you wanted, congratulations. A match with me in the main event of the biggest event of the year for the World Heavyweight Championship! I bet you're feeling really good about that but that's where your little plan reaches a halt, that's where your genius idea comes to an end because you didn't think this entire plan through. You have to realise Seth, now you have to step into the ring with CM Punk! You have to step between those ropes with the absolute Best in the World and not only are you stepping in the ring with the best you're stepping in the ring with a man that you have pissed off! Two things are going to be creeping into your mind before our match, one being that you have made the biggest mistake of your career and you will be praying that I am nice enough to let you leave the ring under your own power and the other is that this is how close you will ever get to the World Heavyweight Championship!

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  5mjV45q

[Seth Rollins]
So you've finally decided to do something for yourself, You've finally found your voice....And all it took was a beating from me. Maybe realising that you aren't the "best in the world"....Maybe realising that you aren't even the best in XWL made you come out here. Despite what you think, Stephanie gave me that title shot because I DESERVED IT. I've carried this show on my back ever since I came back, I made the Intercontinental Championship relevant again and I'm not going to let Alex Shelley ruin that...Just like I'm not going to let you ruin that World Championship. You're right, we have had a similar path to get here, and in just a few days we get the big one, the one everybody dreams of.....and do you know why that is? Because I took a opportunity that came my way. Just like you did when you cashed in Money in the Bank, I saw my chance and I took it. I don't care if it meant stabbing Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns in the back....Because where are they now? Dean Ambrose is reduced to helping Alex Shelley beat me, and Roman Reigns is nowhere to be seen....but me...I'm going to the Main event of Final Stand, and I'm going to take that World Championship.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  4jiI9oW

[Seth Rollins]
I don't care if I pissed you off, I'm glad that I did. Because that means at Final Stand...I'm going to get the best CM Punk has to offer and that means, when I beat you...there is going to be no excuse. You're not going to have the chance to come up with excuse after excuse like Alex Shelley did....You'll have no choice but to admit that you got beat by the better man. All the work you've done, all the time you waited to cash in Money in The Bank is going to made worthless. Last week when I stomped your face into this mat....That's just a preview. There's a lot more where that came from and at Final Stand...you're going to find out first hand just like Alex Shelley did. There's no denying what you've accomplished here, and there's no denying you did it the hard way...but so did I. Despite what you think, I worked and worked to get here and all Stephanie did was award me for my work, and give me what I deserve.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  GdpVYmO

[Seth Rollins]
Doubt me all you want but at Final Stand, we step into this ring One on One, all the talking I've done, and all the talking Heyman has done for you won't matter... What's going to matter is what happens in this ring and I ALWAYS back up what I say and at Final Stand...I'm going to back up everything I've said once again and prove to you that I'm the true...Best in The World.

The smirk reappears on Seth's face as J&J applaud the words of Seth...Heyman and Punk share a look clearly not buying into a single word that just came out of Seth's mouth

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_008173760

[[CM Punk]]
This misplaced sense of accomplishment makes me feel like we're going in circles. You stand there with that smug look on your face like you're God's gift to this company and that we should all be thankful that you come out here every night but the fact remains Seth would have you actually accomplished? Now I know what you're going to say, you're going to mention the Intercontinental Championship for the 100th time and how you're the sole reason that it is relevant again but let's face it, ever since you walked through these doors at XWL you haven't accomplished anything on your own. When the Shield first broke onto the scene it was Dean Ambrose who was carrying the gold, when it dissolved you faded into obscurity, when they made their grand return everyone was talking about Roman Reigns and his destructive path since capturing the United States Championship and even now, Ambrose wants you dead, Roman is M.I.A and still you can't make it on your own two feet, you cling on to Stephanie McMahon to keep you alive in a crowd of people who want your head on a platter.

The crowd cheer, they too appear to have the urge to see Rollins' head on a platter

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_008357440

[[CM Punk]]
You make these claims on no grounds and yet you back them up? What exactly have you backed up since your time here? As far as I'm aware it's been Stephanie McMahon and these two jackasses that have been doing all of your dirty work! You stood in the middle of this ring, live and in living colour and you told every person that would listen that you are going to be the man the defeat Alex Shelley. Big words because Alex Shelley is no easy task but last time I checked he was the one walking out with the victory, as I recall he was the man leaving with the Intercontinental Championship held high. You can stand there and bitch and moan about the situations surrounding your loss but face facts Seth, a clean win isn't exactly your specialty now is it? Your shortcutted your way to that Championship, you used others to make sure that you stay safe and it remains around your waist and when all was on the line, do or die, sink or swim, you couldn't quite get the job done and you lost. Nice job "backing up" your words Seth. The only thing you succeeded in is allowing your big mouth to back you into a corner, a corner that you couldn't possibly fight your way out of and instead of learning your lesson you instead find the biggest, baddest, meanest dog in the yard and try your luck?!

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_000557760

[[CM Punk]]
Let me tell you what backing up your words truly is, let me tell you just exactly what that means. Being able to back up your words means you can come out here, night after night and say anything you want to whomever you please because you know that you have the ability to make tru on every single word that comes out of your mouth. What you're looking at, the man that stands before you has mastered the craft of proving that I can live up to the hype that I create for myself, that I can prove that I am the Best in the World! What makes me that is that I stood up for what I believed in, I told every living soul that would listen that I was going to become the World Heavyweight Champion and I didn't do it by getting cosy with the management. No, I was the guy that stood backstage and ran them down to the ground when nobody had the balls to say two words to them. I was the guy that made it to the top despite those people disagreeing with every single word that I spoke, with every claim that I made and they purposely ignored me. They turned a blind eye when I was beating every person in my path, while I was doing exactly what I said I would and becoming King of the Ring and when they couldn't ignore it any longer, when they had no other choice but to give me what I EARNED. That's right Seth, EARNED, they still went out of their way to make the odds impossible and I still walked out World Heavyweight Champion!

Punk gets nose to nose with Seth Rollins, well as much as he can with J&J in the way

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_WWE_RAW_2012_10_01_HDTV_x264-Suicide_mp4_000426800

[[CM Punk]]
THAT Seth is backing up your words, THAT Seth is what makes me the very Best in the World because not a person alive can come close to the standards that I set. You make your little jokes about how I found my voice? Look at these people Seth, when I speak the World listens. That is true power, not this ego trip that you are on because you have Stephanie McMahon in your pocket. I could live this business for months, you could be the new flavour of the month and these people would still crowd the arenas and they would be chanting MY name! While years ago XWL synonymous with the name Shawn Michaels and many people tried to make their claim to this company, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Evan Bourne, Dwayne but nobody can argue that this company has been carried on my shoulders for years and when XWL is mentioned you think of me, you think of CM Punk and this isn't some misguided sense of accomplishment, this isn't my ego, this is history speaking for itself and come Final Stand, when you make the biggest mistake of your career and walk through those ropes to meet me in the squared circle, you're going to quickly realise that all you're walking in with is your hype that doesn't quite meet the mark, while I'll be walking into the ring the Best in the World and I will be walking out, STILL World Heavyweight Champion!

CM Punk stares dead into the eyes of his opponent come Final Stand, neither man dares to look away and give the other man an oppertunity at a cheap shot. Punk slowly takes a step backwards before landing a hard punch on Joey Mercury's jaw which put him on the canvas. The action shocks Seth who pulls Noble in front of him as Punk shakes away the feeling in his hand, a punch perhaps overdue from the beat down he suffered at the hands of the three men he shares the ring with. You can bet that it wasn't Mercury that Punk would've preferred to get his hands on but you can be certain that he will be gunning for Seth come the main event tonight, how will the tag match play out after both men have given each other something to think about. More importantly, will tonight's main event have an impact on the main event of Final Stand?

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 6:47 pm

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Shellbeer1

This never gets old for the XWL fans.

The sound of Alex Shelley’s theme hits, and the audience bursts into cheers. Shelley came dangerously close to being a former Intercontinental Champion last week when Seth Rollins decided to have to highly-awaited Final Stand match two weeks early. As almost a reward for his short comings, Rollins was rewarded with a World Heavyweight Championship match at the biggest show of the year and one has to wonder how that sits with the Intercontinental Champion.

Not only is his long-time rival main-eventing such a major show, but the shocking developments last week also means that Shelley is without an opponent a mere week away from the grand event.

Shelley walks out with a smile on his face. Last week may not have been the prettiest impromptu title defense, but all that matters is that Rollins didn’t get his way, and that it was Shelley who walked out of the arena with the Intercontinental Championship in his possession.

The champ pats the titles sitting snugly around his waist, as though giving a comforting pat on his back to a child hugging him tightly, happy to be with the good parent and not the evil, manipulative, egotistical parent who will likely abandon him.

Shelley does his signature Shingeki no Shelley pose drawing loud cheers from the audience who are pleased that the road to Final Stand didn’t take a sour note. He slaps a couple of high-fives on his way down the ramp, before making it ringside where he walks onto the apron then steps between the ropes to enter the ring.

There’s a microphone waiting in the middle of the ring and Shelley walks by it to get to the corner where he climbs to the middle rope and busts out the pose once again to the delight of his fans. He hops down and picks up the microphone and waits for the noise to die down before speaking.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Shellbeer6

-Alex Shelley-
Nothing about last week should come as a surprise to anybody because I think we’ve established by now that the more Seth Rollins fails to come up short, the harder our esteemed, fair and unbiased General Manger Stephanie works to clean up after him, proving without a shadow of a doubt who wears the diapers in that relationship. But then again, maybe my issues with ol’ Seth have clouded my judgement a little bit. It could be that somehow, someway Stephanie has a finger on the pulse and knows exactly what each and every one of you wants to see. Is Seth Rollins vs. CM Punk at Final Stand actually what you wanted to see?

The crowd boos ferociously; that’s probably the last thing they wanted to see.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Shellbeer7

-Alex Shelley-
No, didn’t think so. But it’s all good in my eyes because all this proves in my eyes is that Seth and Stephanie and his two security buddies knew that the days of pulling a fast one over on me were over and done with because they were pulling plays out of a book that I wrote. I was raising hell and being a pain in the ass long before Seth arrived on the scene and got to where he was…I guess by being a pain in someone’s ass too. They gave up, and I guess they’re hoping that CM Punk will be an easier target than I was. I’m sure that Paul Heyman will do everything in his power to keep his precious client safe this close to his title defense.

The mere mention of Heyman’s name enrages the people just as much as Seth’s name did moments before.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Shellbeer9

-Alex Shelley-
Now, while I’m looking forward to becoming a World Champion one day, my focus now is being the best damn champion I can be and that includes defending this title in a few days at Final Stand. Since Seth took his ball and went home, it would appear that I’m in need of a new challenger. Now asking for somebody on my wavelength is asking for a little too much, but I need this to be a person who was smart enough to watch what happened last week and take note of the fact it’s going to take a hell of a lot more than most people have in the tank to keep me down and out. This title is—

Cheers fill the arena as Dean Ambrose's theme hits. If last week showed anything it's that these two "allies" aren't what you would call on the same page and had some very strong words for one another. Needless to say these two are big favourites in every city they go to and if they're at each others throats they leave the arena divided. Dean walks out onto the stage and looks down at Alex Shelley, his neck twitches before he makes his way down to join his "Pal" in the ring. He takes a microphone and stands across from the Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_u00195

[Dean Ambrose]
Whoa, whoa. You're not getting to do your little speech, alright? You want a challenger for the Intercontinental Championship then you're lookin' at him!

The crowd cheer at the mere thought of these two Superstars locking it up for the Intercontinental Championship on the biggest event of the year

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_u00317

[Dean Ambrose]
What say we just skip over the formalities? We know how this is going to go, we all know where it's leading, not that I don't enjoy calling you out on your bullshit it's just that I'm a busy man. You see last week you made the same mistake everyone else does, you think I'm crazy, you think that I don't know what I'm doing half the time but the truth is you're wrong. I know exactly what I'm doing and that's why I'm the most dangerous man alive! You took me lightly Alex, you made your little jokes and you had your fun but is it going to be such a good time when I take that Intercontinental Championship away from you?

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_u00303

[Dean Ambrose]
You need to realise that it's a mistake to take me lightly, Alex. I'm no Seth Rollins, what I can do to you makes the beatings that you suffered at the hands of three men pale in comparison and I'll do it with a big smile on my face. You make your little references last week to games and how your a gamer. But this isn't a game Alex, when I'm through with you there will be no respawn, only the broken bones that I left you with and me standing over you Intercontinental Champion. Y'know, seeming as if it wasn't for me you wouldn't actually be Champion so it's kind of fitting that I got the first shot.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Shellbeer15

-Alex Shelley-
What this all sounds like to me is that there’s some unsettled business that needs to be cleared up as soon as possible so that you can get a good night’s sleep. I don’t have any problem defending this belt against you, Dean, because it just so happens that to be the best you have to beat the best and you’re the best that I could do on such short notice. It just so happens that I have an opening in my schedule at Final Stand and I can do what I can to squeeze you in for an appointment. Unlike Seth I’m not going to run from my challengers…I’m going to get right in their face look them in the eye and tell them that I’m the fucking man around here. At Final Stand—

And just like that the life is sucked out of the room.

Shelley and Ambrose take their eyes off of each other long enough to look at the stage where Stephanie McMahon is standing. It takes a while for the fans to settle down, they are roaring their disapproval and their disdain for the woman in charge.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_08~5

-Stephanie McMahon-  
I’m sorry, but last time I checked I was the General Manager of Breakdown, not either of you, which means that I have the power to say what does and doesn’t happen at Final Stand. So as far as I’m concerned there is no Intercontinental Championship match, but, based on what happened tonight and Dean’s comments last week, I may be able to through something together. That’s because Dean made it clear that he’s no friend of yours, Alex, which must make him your enemy and in this company enemies fight each other and you two will be no different. Tonight we’re going to see Dean Ambrose take on Alex Shelley and if Dean picks up the win then, and only then, will he get a title match at Final Stand. Oh, and that match starts now!

They crowd is torn. They hate Stephanie but love the idea of Ambrose and Shelley going at it live on Breakdown. After the GM smirks and returns backstage, Shelley hands his title to the referee while Ambrose watches intensely.  

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  WuL66pc XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  OdHhoNy

Shelley looks at the referee in disbelief after Ambrose successfully kicks out of the brainbuster. The crowd is hot and they seem mostly torn between the two men who won their heart with their willingness to battle the tyranny that is The Authority.

The Intercontinental Champion pulls Ambrose up to his feet and Ambrose comes back to life by chopping Shelley across the chest then follows that up with a sharp jab to the jaw. Ambrose keeps the flurry going until he has Shelley backs into the ropes. From there he takes Shelley by the arm and shoots him across the ring.

Ambrose sets up for the back body drop by Shelley stops shorts and straightens Ambrose with a kick to the face followed by a superkick to the job. Ambrose backs into the ropes, nearly falls out of the ring before stopping himself and using the momentum to nail Shelley with a vicious clothesline!

One!

Two!

Shelley kicks out!

Ambrose sits up and buries his head into his hands. When he shows his face again his eyes are wild, dangerous, he has nothing but bad intentions for Shelley now. He pulls the champion to his feet, and hooks the arms looking to hit Dirty Deeds! Shelley manages to spin out of it, kicks Dean in the gut, then the shin to drop him to a knee and then nails him with a second superkick! Shelley drops down onto his opponent and barely hooks the leg in his exhaustion…

One !

Two!

Jaime Noble pulls the referee out of the ring! Before Shelley can figure out what’s going on Joey Mercury slides into the ring and stomps on the back of his head! Noble throws the referee hard into the barricade then quickly grabs a chair before sliding into the ring where Mercury is stomping relentlessly on the already battered bodies of Shelley and Ambrose.

Mercury pulls Ambrose to his feet and pushes him toward Noble who whacks the Lunatic Fringe in the head so hard that the chair dents. Ambrose crumbles to the ground in a heap. The crowd is hoping feverishly while Mercury pulls a struggling Shelley to his feet and traps both of the champion’s arms behind his back. Shelley is helpless to do anything by watch as Noble rears back and cracks him in the head with a chair!

Mercury takes the chair from Noble and dents it even more on Ambrose and then on Shelley who may have been knocked unconscious by the initial chair shots. Satisfied with their efforts, J & J toss the chair down and raise their arms proudly and triumphantly. They exit the ring and cheerily walk up the ramp, patting each other on the back. The damage is done and the carnage they left in their wake will forever burn in the minds of these fans.

J & J disappear backstage and the referee slows crawls into the ring. The match never ended! The ref pulls himself to his feet and upon seeing Shelley and Ambrose down on the mat he checks on each one of them and then begins a 10 count!

One!

The crowd is fuming and

Two!

they are booing with a passion

Three!

as they watch a fantastic match

Four!

get ruined in such a way

Five!

by two pathetic man

Six!

who can’t accept that—

Seven!

Shelley and Ambrose begin to stir!

Eight!

They’re using each other to pull themselves up to their feet!

Nine!

They can barely stand and their knees may give out at any second!

Te—

They’re up! The crowd pops as Ambrose and Shelley start trading strikes in the middle of the ring. Ambrose, the better brawler of the two, begins to win the battle but before he can get can momentum going, Shelley pushes him back to create space for the superkick that he misses when Ambrose ducks under his boot! Shelley turns around and is greeted with a kick to the gut, Ambrose hooks the arms, then plants Shelley into the mat with Dirty Deeds!

One!

Two!

Three!

Well, this isn’t Ambrose’s theme and now he doesn’t even get a chance to celebrate this dramatic, entertaining victory as Stephanie is already out on the stage to rain on his parade.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_09~5

-Stephanie McMahon-  
Bravo! Bravo! That was a match for the ages! But unfortunately, Dean, I’d have to say that it marred in bit of controversy considering J & J Securities involvement and considering Alex’s disdain for such controversial endings to his matches, I can’t in good conscious risk him throwing another tantrum and threatening to sue little ol’ me. Not only that, but that whole fiasco reminded me that the only reason that Alex is the champion this week in the first place is because of the way he caught Seth off guard with a roll up. Now, I don’t know about you, Dean, but that is absolutely no way for a champion to conduct himself.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_11~5

-Stephanie McMahon-  
Now, we all know Seth will have his hands full with CM Punk at Final Stand as he looks to become the new World Heavyweight Champion, but that doesn’t mean that Alex should get away with what he did. Now, the rules state that each champion only gets one rematch and unfortunately Seth’s was wasted last week. However, the rules say nothing about someone competing on your behalf and that led to me coming up with a brilliant idea that I’m sure will make everybody involved happy campers. At Final Stand, you will in fact, get the title match you earned tonight, Dean…but it will be in a tag team ladder match! Where your teammate will be the man you just defeated, Alex Shelley and if your team wins, Dean ,it’s Alex who will get the title, even if you’re the one who grabbed it.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Normal_12~5

-Stephanie McMahon-  
And I’m sure you can figure out who your opponents will be: J & J Security fighting on behalf of our future World Champion. If they win, Seth will get the title and XWL will once again have an Intercontinental Champion it can be proud of. Good luck at Final Stand, boys. You’re going to need it.

The devious little which has again found a way to bend and twist the rules to suit her needs. As her theme hits the crowd is booing her with all their might, and she just smiles that devilish smile of hers before turning and heading backstage.

Instead of the one on one championship match that Ambrose thought he was fighting for, he’s instead being forced to team with Shelley and once again they’re in a position where they’re battling to keep the title from Rollins and this time around he won’t even be physically present.

The camera cuts over to the ring where Ambrose and Shelley are staring each other down. Shelley, realizing that Ambrose has no obligation to tag with him, sticks out his hand in an offer of a temporary truce.

Ambrose regards Shelley’s actions for a few seconds, then he smirks and backs over to the drops before dropping down to the ground so he can roll out of the ring. The screen fades to black as Ambrose backs up the ramp keeping his eyes on Shelley who raises his Intercontinental Championship into the air.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 2:18 pm

Breakdown heads backstage to see XWL Divas Champion...Bayley, Standing by with her thoughts on the her potential Title defense at Final Stand.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  9zBfWN2

[Bayley]
In just a week's time...I get to perform at Final Stand! Just weeks ago it felt like the dream I'd never accomplish but now...I'm back here in XWL, the divas are back in XWL and we're going to Final Stand! Not only that...I'm going to Final Stand to defend my Divas Championship! I don't know who my opponent will be...but I know whoever it is we will show what XWL have been missing. There's no telling who my opponent will be, anybody could show up...It's a tournament open to any Diva! It could be Paige, AJ...Anybody. But I'm going to be prepared for whoever it is.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  UWuLgPx

[Bayley]
I worked harder than I have ever worked before to get here to XWL, then I had to work even harder than that to achieve my dream of winning this Championship....and I may have failed once at getting it but I finally got it. I beat 5 other Divas to win this....and the chance to defend was taken away from me but now I have the chance to do that, I have the chance to show I can be a fighting champion. Nikki doesn't believe I should be the champion...but I earned this championship. I proved everybody wrong and won this championship and if I face Nikki at Final Stand...I'll prove her wrong and retain this championship.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  FzBJ6LM

[Bayley]
Final Stand is a chance for any Diva to step forward, and I'll be watching closely to prepare for whoever it is I face. I can't wait to get back out in that ring at Final Stand and show why I'm the Divas Champion!

After the brief thoughts from Bayley, Breakdown continues

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Coach
Hello folks and welcome back to Breakdown. I’m here outside of Steve’s lockeroom hoping to get word with him on his match agains-

Suddenly the door swings open and we see Stone Cold Steve Austin on screen. Coach hesitates and puts the mic towards Austin who speaks

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  B2hI9Fm

{Steve Austin}
So, what you’re saying son, is you wanna get my thoughts?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
On my match here tonight?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
With Mr. AJ Styles.

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The Phenomenal One?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Let me put it to you like this. AJ is one talented kid. He’s been in this company for a long while and he’s put on one hell of a match each and every single time he steps foot into this ring. He was out there earlier talking about how I’m living in the past and I need to move on. That he’s the future and there’s nobody better.

Crowd
What?!

Austin pauses and shifts his attention looking into the camera before speaking again

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  5loL9qd

{Steve Austin}
Well, and I don’t normally do this but, tonight it looks like you’ll be getting an easy win tonight son. Don’t think for one second I wouldn’t come out there and show you just how much I can still hang with you, but, much like other things can happen I’ve gotta head out of the arena tonight. You can bet your ass that, with Final Stand, I wanna be in tip top shape and that brings me to some sad news. During a hunting trip over the weekend I went after a big ol’ deer. I almost had the sucker when I tripped over a rock and that some bitch twisted my ankle. So, rather than risk my health, the doc told me I can’t compete for a week or two.

The fans begin to boo loudly at the news as Austin speaks a final time.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  5loL9qd

{Steve Austin}
So ol’ Stone Cold has to put his boots up for two weeks but you can bet your ass once this ankle fixes itself that I’m gonna be raring to go and kick whoever’s ass is put in front of me. Final Stand is our biggest show of the year and Stone Cold Steve Austin, although I don’t have a match, ain’t about to miss that go down jack and that’s the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

The camera fades with Austin staring at the screen
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 4:30 pm

XWL Breakdown returns from a commercial break as the main event is up next . . . Tyson Kidd is glaring off into the distance, sweat dripping from his temples. The camera pans out a small bit and Kidd now looks directly into it.

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  NXT-092514-Tyson-Kidd

Kidd
Tonight, tonight I’m teaming with “The Future” Seth Rollins to take on CM Punk and . . . Adam Cole. Listen, I don’t care about this match here tonight, I don’t care about Seth Rollins, I don’t care about CM Punk, the only thing that I care about . . . Is that United States championship . . . I care about Adam Cole. I care about HURTING him. I- I care, about Final Stand! So pretty boy Rollins and his band of goons can buzz off, Punk- ah, he’s just another phony! Best in the World!? Not worth MY time. I wanted Cole one on one, but instead I get this . . . I get this TRAVESTY!!! But no mind, no, I’ll beat the PUNKS, and then I’ll BEAT the smirk off of that tool, Seth Rollins. Then, it’s all down to Final Stand, the grandest stage of them all!!! Where I will get my United States championship match . . . One way or another! Adam Cole, you’re time as “champion” is coming to an end. I will break you; I will hurt you, I WILL END YOUR CAREER. Just like I did two weeks ago, remember!? Ha, you remember it; it’s all that you think about! But I’ll put your thinking to a rest in one weeks’ time . . . When you’re lying on your back, staring up at those bright, bright lights . . . You’ll see me, holding up what’s MINE! As for tonight, well, good luck. You’ll really, REALLY, need it.

Tyson begins to laugh manically, and then suddenly snaps back to a serious face. He once again glares off into the distance, the feed cutting to ringside.

Main Event
Tag Team Match

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  C6Fsl5w XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  GbuzVa3

Kidd, who’s now in a seated position in front of the announce table, wipes the dripping sweat from his forehead. Punk is also taking a moment to regroup while Adam Cole and Seth Rollins shout at each other from across the ring. The referee is at a count of two now, Tyson using the table to hoist himself up. Rollins turns around on the apron and yells at Kidd to get back into the ring. J&J security make their way over to Tyson’s side, trying to help the madman get back into the fight. Kidd pushes Joey down to the ground and shoves Jamie into the barricade. Seth drops down to the floor, the count now at five . . .

Tyson’s had it, he yanks the United States championship from the hands of Lillian Garcia and begins to make his way around the ring, but he’s halted by Rollins who gets in his face. J&J security are back to their feet now and they’re also in the face of Kidd who starts to push and shove. Seth shoves back however, Adam Cole taking notice of the erupting situation. CM Punk, who’s still in the ring as the referee counts to seven, laughs at what’s in front of him. Cole sees his title in the hands of his arch rival and descends from the apron himself, running over to join the shoving match. Now Kidd, Cole, Rollins, Jamie and Joey are all fighting one another ringside, Tyson keeping the US title above his head, not allowing Adam to grab it! Seth is furious that his lunatic partner has caused such a distraction, turning away from the mess only to see the World champion, CM Punk, flying through the air, it’s a suicide dive!!!

The referee halts his count at nine now that Punk has broken it, a mass of humanity laid out ringside. J&J security are pinning Rollins down while Cole seems to be out cold, having bashed his head into the hard covering of the barricade. Kidd is scrambling, but he’s caught by Punk who tosses him back into the ring. Tyson still has the championship in his hands though, and he attempts to drive it into the skull of The Best in the World!!! But Punk ducts it, and catching Kidd over his shoulders!!! GTS!!! Punk’s knee drives into Tyson’s temple as he falls like a rock to the canvas!!! 1 . . . 2 . . . 3!!! CM Punk has just pinned Tyson Kidd, the United States title falling out of the ring. The World Heavyweight championship is handed to its rightful owner as XWL’s best climbs to the top turnbuckle, opening up his arms and exclaiming, “BEST IN THE WORLD!!!”

Kidd rolls out underneath the bottom rope and shakes his head, trying to make out where the hell he is. Cole is still out cold as Rollins tries to push J&J security off of him. The US title is right in front of Tyson, a crooked smile creeping onto his beat red face. He quickly grasps it and holds it close to his chest, struggling to get to his feet and exit up the ramp. Punk sees him running off with the United States championship, knowing damn well that he’s not the TRUE champion. But it’s not his problem; his problem is Seth Rollins, and just one week from tonight, HIS title will be on the line, Seth Rollins glaring at him from ringside as the XWL end-show logo appears at the bottom left of the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15    XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 4/3/15 - 4/10/15
Page 1 of 1