Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12

Go down 
+6
#NOTSEME
MicksterG951
Zander
Stay✔
Bang
TheFilthParade
10 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdowndanielbryanXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownxwlchampionedg
Daniel Bryan vs Edge

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:01 pm

*As Breakdown comes on the air the cameras are rolling in the parking lot*

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Breakdown, fresh off of Supremacy which was a huge night for all of XWL. And as you can see the cameras are already rolling backstage in the parking lot.

*As the commentators talk to each other a stretch limousine pulls up and stops*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Limo1

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I wonder who's in that limo JR, someone important I bet!

*The driver gets out of the limo and walks around to the passenger door then opens in as Vincent Kennedy McMahon steps out and takes a long breath of fresh air as the crowd can be heard booing*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Limo2

Jim Ross: Uh oh, Vince McMahon has arrived, and you just know he'll be in a foul mood tonight after he received a Rock Bottom at Supremacy.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Wasn't that just great JR! And I'm sure Vince won't let that one slide too easily.

*After a few seconds, Shawn Michaels steps out of the limo as well standing side by side with Vince*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 3-4

Jim Ross: Well we saw the beginning of this last week, but what exactly do these two have in common?

*When JR finishes talking Vince turns to Shawn and speaks*

Vince McMahon: Are you ready for this Shawn? This is the start of something special, can't you just feel it?

*Shawn smirks as he replies to Vince*

Shawn Michaels: Tonight's a big night Vin, we've got him right where we want him.

Vince McMahon: You bet we do Shawn, now make sure it gets done and we'll get started on part two of our little plan.

*The two men then walk into the arena as the commentators begin talking again*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What plan are they talking about, JR?

Jim Ross: I don't know King, but I don't like this one bit.

*When JR finishes talking Michaels and Vince walk out of camera shot then the cameras fade out as the Opening video for Breakdown begins to play*

*As the opening video ends the camera switches to a live shot inside the crowd as fireworks shoot down onto the stage exploding in a magnificent display, and upon completion the Breakdown theme blares through the PA system and the camera's show a variety of sections of the crowd including a mixture of fan made sides and Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler introduce the show*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Smackdown-pyro-o

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Breakdown and we are live from Bennington, Vermont! This is Jim Ross and I'm joined as always by Jerry The King Lawler!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Thanks JR, and we're hot off of Supremacy where The Rock returned and boy did he make an impact!

Jim Ross: That he is King, and boy was that a state he made last week when he hit his now former allay Vince McMahon with the Rock Bottom and declared that The People's champion is back and he will be in the Elimination Chamber for the XWL championship.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And who else will join him in the Elimination Chamber, none other than the winner of the King of the Ring Breakdown's own Seth Rollins! What a month this kids had, victories over Shawn Michaels, The Miz AND Triple H to win the title of King of the Ring and at Eye for an Eye he could find himself as XWL Champion! Could you imagine that JR? Two months into your career here and you win the championship? I guess we'll find out whether or not he can get the job done in a months time.

Jim Ross: And of course who could forget about the Mainevent last week? Ted Dibiase vs. Edge for the World championship and XWL championship, where we crowned the first ever XWL champion, Breakdown's own Edge!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It was huge night for Breakdown and a great victory for Edge, but I don't like how you did it one bit. He struck DiBiase across the head with the World championship when the referee was down before hitting him with the spear. Edge truly proved that he is the Ultimate Opportunist here tonight.

Jim Ross: But his celebrations could be cut short as he knows now that his first championship defence will be at Eye for an Eye against five of Breakdown's top stars in the most gruelling match possible, the Elimination Chamber.

*As the commentators finish talking about the Supremacy mainevent the theme of Breakdown general manager begins to play through the PA system to the delight of the fans in the crowd*

*When Mick Foley walks out onto the stage the crowd cheer again, and Mick acknowledges the crowd with a thumbs up and begins to make his way to the ring*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 1-21

Jim Ross: Well it looks like we're going to be kicking things off with the Breakdown GM Mick Foley and I'm sure he has a lot to say about last weeks pay-per-view.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And what about Eye for an Eye JR? Who else will be in the Elimination Chamber match for a shot at the XWL championship?

Jim Ross: I'm sure that's on his mind King, with every superstar in the back hoping that they'll be getting a shot at Edge's championship and it falls to Mick Foley to pick those five men.

*Now at ringside Foley rolls under the bottom rope to enter the ring*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: We already know three men that will step into the chamber so with only three more spots to be filled I'm sure the spirits of the locker room are at an all time high.

Jim Ross: It will be a great event on September 9th but we've got a long way to go until then, and once again congratulations to the new XWL champion Edge, and I'm sure Mick Foley will share that sentiment.

*When Justin Roberts hands Foley a microphone his theme fades out and the fans begin to chant "Foley, Foley, Foley!"*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 3-22

Mick Foley: Thank you so much for the warm reception. Now I'm sure everyone saw the pay-per-view last week and if you haven't I highly recommend that you do. Last week history was made. As we crowned the first ever XWL champion in The Rated R Superstar Edge.

*The crowd boo at the mentioning of the newly crowned champion*

Mick Foley: And while the circumstances occurring after the match might of threatened to overshadow such a huge occasion I would like to go on record in offering my sincere congratulations to our new champion and I'm sure we will be hearing from him later on tonight. However while Edge might still be celebrating his new championship, for me I have some business to tend to and that of course being just who will be Edge's first contenders for the XWL championship. The first two being the brand new King of the Ring winner Seth Rollins!

*The boos turn into cheers for Seth Rollins inclusion in the Eye for an Eye mainevent*

Mick Foley: Who defeated Redemption's Triple H last night for the honor. And the second challenger who was also announced last night was...

*A fan in the crowd shouts out "Mark Henry" which is then followed by a few laughs from the rest of the crowd*

Mick Foley: No, fortunately for everybody else inside the Chamber, The World's Strongest Man will not be participating in this Elimination Chamber. However one man who did confirm his spot in the match is the former World champion The Rock!

*At the mentioning of The Great One's name and crowd burst out into a huge cheer for the People's champion*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 2-22

Mick Foley: And right now I would like to take the opportunity to reveal the third challenger for the XWL championship, right here in Bennington, Vermont!

*Going for the cheap pop the crowd respond with another cheer as Foley gives the camera a thumbs up*

Mick Foley: This man is not only a great athlete but one for XWL's rising stars and a key member of the Breakdown roster, he is the man who recently defeated the now former World champion as well as a variety of XWL's elite stars, the man I'm referring to is The American Dragon, Daniel Bryan!

*The crowd begin to chant "YES! YES! YES!" repeatedly at the newest superstar in the Elimination Chamber match*

Mick Foley: And as for the other two participants they will be confirmed later toni...

*Midsentence Mick Foley is cut off by the theme of a certain Breakdown superstar*

*As Shawn's music blasts through the PA system the crowd begin to boo, then only getting louder once he walks out onto the stage with his championship around his waist*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 20-1

Jim Ross: Uh oh, here comes the United States champion Shawn Michaels and he doesn't look too happy.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Well we do know he's been lobbying for a spot in the Chamber however he has been repeatedly denied that chance, and I'm sure him finding out that his former student and rival Daniel Bryan being in the match up has just pushed him over the edge, no pun intended.

Jim Ross: He's also been very vocal about Edge's involvement in the mainevent last night as he felt it should of been him that got the chance instead. However clearly knowing what happened last week the choice was warranted.

*Halfway down the ramp Shawn spots a fan in the front row holding up a sign saying "Rated R XWL champion" causing him to walk up to the fan and start berating him saying he was rated R before is was even cool and that the championship rightfully belongs to him before snatching the fan and ripping it up and throwing it back in the fans face*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 3-14

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I'm sure Shawn isn't here to admit that and from what we saw just moments ago with Vince McMahon he's coming out here with a purpose.

Jim Ross: I agree with your there King, Shawn and Vince clearly have something planned out and by the looks of things it doesn't bode well for Mick Foley.

*As Shawn enters the ring he walks right past Foley to the other side of the ring to get a microphone, then walks right back over to Mick as his theme fades out with the crowd still booing him*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 6-20

Shawn Michaels: Mick, I've had enough of this little game you've been playing. So I'm going to ask you one more time just do the right thing and put me in the Elimination Chamber match at Eye for an Eye.

Mick Foley: Didn't I make myself clear at Supremacy Shawn? My answer is no.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 11-9

Shawn Michaels: Fine Mick, you want to play it that way? Let's look at some facts. Fact, there's six spots in that match. SIX. And Rock takes up one, Seth Rollins another. And you're trying to tell me that they deserve that chance more than I do? Are you trying to tell me The Rock deserves to be World champion more than I do? You want to know something Mick? I've already beat The Rock, not once but twice this year already and you'd have to be a stupid man to bet against it happening for a third time. And Rollins? Seth Rollins! The kid who's had three matches here. Three matches and he's stumbled his way into an XWL title match before I've even got a look in, it's things like that are why everybody in the back is talking about you. And you know what they're saying Mick. They're saying you've lost it, it's not just me Mick, there’s a whole load of people in the locker room all humming the same old tune. They're sick and tired of you Mick, letting guys from Redemption come over and do what they want, letting superstars suffer career ending injuries on your watch. And giving guys like Seth Rollins and Goldust chances of a lifetime when they haven't even debuted yet. And of course you're giving guys like Edge a shot at becoming World champion even though he "got hurt" and took over a month off to heal.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 9-15

Shawn Michaels: Do you know how many times I've been hurt Mick? Actually no scratch that, how many times have YOU been hurt Mick? How many times have you woke up in the morning and not remembered where you were or who you wrestled last night? How many times have you been knocked out cold in a match and kept going? Just how long were you out cold for in January 1999? How badly hurt were you after that match? Hell Mick everyone's saw the footage of your wife and your children sitting at ringside crying and shielding their eyes as you took eleven chair shots to your skull. One of the most violent matches of all time and do you remember what you did the next day Mick? You were in this ring doing your job even though you were hurt. Or how about the month after in the Last Man Standing match, were you just like Edge hurt your shoulder and what did you do Mick? You didn't have the doctors put you on the shelf no, you had them pop it back in so you could go back to work. And you look me in the eyes and tell me that Edge deserved a shot to be champion before I did? He's a coward and you rewarded him for that.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 10-12

Shawn Michaels: Oh and just so everybody knows I'm here to represent everybody else in the back, no I'm just taking care of number one.

Mick Foley: Just like you've always done. Always looking out for yourself, and screw everyone else right?

Shawn Michaels: Who doesn't in this industry Mick?

Mick Foley: Who doesn't look after themselves, well I didn't mean to go tooting my own horn here but I'd like to think that I don't.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 10-12

Shawn Michaels: No Mick, you're much worse than that. You don't look out for yourself, not since you finally woke up and looked at yourself in the mirror and realised that you never had what it takes to be a major star and you called it quits. Ever since you hung up your sweatpants for... a larger size of sweatpants you've got bitter Mick. just look at you, you're nothing but a bitter old man that's holding me back because I have something you never had.

Mick Foley: And what's that exactly Shawn?

Shawn Michaels: Talent. Ric Flair was right about you Mick and you know it you were nothing more than a glorified stuntman who burnt bright for a minute and then that's it. And when you were going through the motions as an after thought I was the one stealing the show and raking in all the money. And somehow the weaselled your way into power and now you're doing everything you can to hold me back. And the weird thing is all you're really doing is screwing yourself. If you let me be the star that I know I am, whether they like it or not these nimrods here tonight know I am, and what you know I am then your wallet would be lined with thousands upon thousands of Salmon Chase's.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 5-22

Mick Foley: Shawn! Shawn! Just hold on right there, you think you can be the man here?

Shawn Michaels: No Mick, I already am the man around here.

Mick Foley: That's great Shawn, keep telling yourself that, because from where I'm standing, I don't see it. Don't get me wrong you used to be the man, but that was what? Sixteen years ago? Shawn just face the facts, you're not the guy you used to be, you're not the guy who in my mind gave me the greatest match of my career at Mind Games 1996. You might walk around here like nothings changed but the reality is everything has and you need to take a long hard look at the scene nowadays and maybe just maybe you'd know what I know. And that's maybe you aren't THE MAN like you think you are.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 15-3

Shawn Michaels: Here it comes, like I haven't heard this one before. "Oh Shawn, you haven't got what it takes anymore, maybe you should call it a day and stop hogging the spotlight". Wow, I've heard that speech a lot of times from a lot of people in the past year but I didn't think it would ever come from you Mick, god forbid that the General Manager of Breakdown took time out of his busy schedule of drawing faces on tennis socks to watch his biggest asset, to watch this entire companies biggest asset do what he does best. And speaking of doing what I do best then comes the cherry on the cake doesn't it Mick. I mean who could be less deserving of a XWL championship match then Daniel Bryan, right? Let's brush aside from the fact that got failed to deliver for your brand last week when he lost to yet ANOTHER champion in Michel McGillicutty who...well let's just say he didn't get the perfect gene from daddy dearest and leave it at that. What I want to know is Foley, what on earth makes you think that Daniel Bryan. That damn kid of all people deserves this more than I do? What makes him so special?

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 12-8

Mick Foley: Well Shawn if you've ever took the time and watch him in action then you'd know he's a damn fine athlete and a credit to this company, and I know I don't speak for myself when I say I'm delighted to say he's a member of the Breakdown roster.

*Michaels chuckles to himself before responding as Foley builds up Daniel Bryan*

Shawn Michaels: And if you watched any of my matches in the last three months then you'd know that not only did I make that disrespectful little twerp tap out in the middle of this ring for MY championship then a month later I beat him once again in a Ladder match again for MY United States championship. So tell me Mick, what exactly make's somebody who couldn't win a so called "secondary title" worthy at a shot at the XWL championship when the one man who actually deserves a that belt isn't even getting a shot at it.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 13-6

Shawn Michaels: You know what Mick, don't answer that one to me why don't you save it for someone who "actually matters" right Mick? Because I sure as hell don't. So why don't you just go backstage and tell my new friend Vinny Mac, you know the Chairman of the Board and tell him why the Heartbreak Kid, the must dominant United States and Intercontinental champion of all time isn't going to be getting a shot at the XWL championship.

Mick Foley: Oh that's great Shawn, run to your new buddy and get him to get you something that you don't deserve.

Shawn Michaels: I don't deserve? You're right I don't deserve this, I deserves a whole lot better then having to have this conversation with you AGAIN. I deserve to be in the Elimination Chamber at Eye for an Eye, I deserved to be named XWL champion a month ago when you introduced the championship, I deserved to be in the mainevent for the chance to become the first XWL champion last week and not Edge. I didn't go to Vinny for a shortcut, he came to me because it turns out we have a common enemy in The Rock who just so happens to of announced himself for the Elimination Chamber match. And the way I see it, and the way Vinny see's it, who by the way is your boss, Shawn Michaels should be in the Elimination Chamber match as well.

Mick Foley: What are you getting at Shawn? Either you're in the match or what? I'm fired is that it?

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 14-5

Shawn Michaels: Whoa, Mick. I'm not saying anything it's not my place to say that you'll be fired. I'm just a washed wrestler clinging onto his prime right? I don't have any say on who get's fired or not.

*Shawn pauses for a few seconds holding a finger up to Mick signalling him to not speak before continuing to talk himself*

Shawn Michaels: But Vince on the other hand... He might see it a little differently.

*As Shawn threatens to have Foley fired the crowd loudly boo him once more*

Shawn Michaels: But he might not, I don't know, but is it really worth the risk in finding out?

Mick Foley: Is that it, Shawn? Is this your master plan? Threaten my job and hope I'll fold? Do you really want to play that game with me Shawn?

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 12-4

Shawn Michaels: You have no idea what I'm willing to do to get in that match. And you know what, I don't think you want to find out. Mick I'll make the call if you want me too. Maybe Vince will be in a good mood, he didn't seem to happy in the limo over here and I know it was only five minutes ago but you know Vince, he can't stay mad for ever. Maybe he'll just suspend you, or make you work the Popcorn stand. He might just make you join a little club of his, or maybe you could just join a club of my own. Ok, so I don't have a name for it yet, I'm not quite the same guy I was in my heyday according to you. So why don't we call it the Shawn Michaels Kiss my Ass club.

*Shawn reaches into his pocket and pulls out a chapstick which he then offers to Foley*

Mick Foley: Do you want to play this game with me Shawn?!

Shawn Michaels: Well if you're down with that, I've always got say... two words for ya!

*Shawn raises his microphone in the air as small section of the crowd shout "Suck It2 however the vast majority begin booing rampantly*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 6-20

Shawn Michaels: So what do you say Mick? I've got my phone right here, I can just phone Vince and get this over and done with and you can go pack your bags and walk back home to your wife and kids and tell them you got fired for doing the wrong thing. Don't do the wrong thing Mick, do the right thing and put me in that match.

*And crowd boo Michaels once again as he tries to force the issue as Foley takes a short moment to think*

Mick Foley: I'll tell you what Shawn, no.

*The erupt in cheers as Foley refuses to give into Shawn's demand*

Shawn Michaels: Well don't say I didn't warn you.

*Shawn goes to exit the ring with his back to Foley, when he raises his microphone to his mouth once again getting Shawn's attention*

Mick Foley: But I will make you an offer.

*Michaels stops and turns around to look Foley in the eyes as he made his offer*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 7-20

Mick Foley: You can be in the Elimination Chamber.

Shawn Michaels: Good to see you came to your senses.

Mick Foley: Hold on. You can be in the Elimination Chamber BUT, I want something in return.

Shawn Michaels: Go on them Mick, lay it on me.

Mick Foley: I want that. *Foley points at the United States championship belt on Michaels shoulder* I want you hand that belt over. If you want to be in the Chamber, you can't be walking in with that as your safety net. You want a chance to be the man Shawn? If you really want that chance like you say you do then hand the belt over and be on the same playing field as everybody else.

Shawn Michaels: You want me to give up the United States title? Is that what you want Mick? You want me to give up something I've held for nine months for a chance? You want me to end the longest United States championship reign in XWL history for an opportunity to become XWL champion?

Mick Foley: Well if you don't have the guts to do it, don't say you didn't get the chance.

Shawn Michaels: I don't have the guts? You want to see how much guts I have? If this is what it takes to get what I deserve around here then take it.

*Shawn scratches the top of his head for about a second thinking about the decision*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 10-7

*He then takes his championship off of his shoulder and looks at it still thinking on what to do, he then forces it in Mick Foley's chest as the crowd boo his addition into the match*

Shawn Michaels: There Mick, I'm officially no longer the United States champion, but remember this I will forever go down in history as the longest reigning and greatest EVER United States championship of all-time. Now give me what's mine.

Mick Foley: Fine Shawn, I'm a man of my word, you're in and by the way I was listening to you two weeks ago and you'll be glad to know you WILL be entering the Elimination Chamber first. Good luck.

*Mick walks over to the ropes and places one leg through but before he can exit the ring he is cut off by the sound of...*

Mick Foley looks surprised to say in the least, he takes a step back and enters the ring once more as a little smile seeps onto his face...Shawn Michaels on the other hand doesn't look happy in the slightest as the roar of the crowd grows louder, climaxing as The Rock comes through the curtain...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00011

The Rock scans the arena of cheering fans with a confused look at first, but eventually he begins to stroll down the ramp with that usual energy of his, just four weeks away from the chance of a lifetime, the chance to become a XWL Champion!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00012

The Rock approaches the bottom of the ramp as chants of "Rocky!" break out throughout the arena to his surprise, he hops up the stairs and bounces along the apron before climbing the turnbuckle were he pauses for a moment in deep thought...scanning the XWL universe...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00020

The Rock jumps down and into the ring before wandering to the side of the ring and receiving his microphone from the time keeper before he circles the two men standing in front of him...he begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00025

The Rock: Woah! Woah! Woah! Mick! You aren't going anywhere, you stay right where you are because The Rock is out here tonight to get some things off of his chest, first and foremost, above all else The Rock would like to say to you....He is sorry. The Rock is sorry for the grief he has caused you over the past couple of months, he is sorry for taking over your show and making your job a hell of a lot more difficult than it needed to be and last but not least he is sorry for when he called you a traitor and Rock Bottom'd you right in the middle of this ring when you were only trying to help...For all of those things Mick, The Rock is sorry and he would love it if you could forgive him. Now he knows he doesn't deserve your forgiveness because quite frankly he's been a jerk but if you can find it in your heart to remember all the roads we've traveled, all the matches we've won and every time The Rock put you in your place.

Mick Foley: Thank you Rock, I acce--

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00050

The Rock: Hey! Mick! We might be friends again but rule number one...ALWAYS remember rule number one, never, ever, cut The Rock off! Now that The Rocks gotten that out of the way let him say this...FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK! TO VERMONT!

The crowd break out into a loud, "Rocky!" "Rocky!" "Rocky!" chant...

The Rock: That...That is the next order of business, you people want to chant The Rocks name? After everything we've been through, through all the highs, all the lows, all the crap that we've put each other through...You people actually want to chant The Rocks name?

The crowd go insane once more, giving The Rock his answer as Mick Foley smiles in the background, seeing some glimpses of the old Rock shine through...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00029

The Rock: You people used to cheer for The Rock each and every night, The Rock whooped Del Rios ass with you people chanting his name! The Rock beat Chris Jericho and won the World Heavyweight Championship, with you people chanting his name! The Rock retained said title with you people chanting his name! A name that burst onto the scene in nineteen ninety six! A name that has done it all in a sixteen year career! A name that has become a household treasure! A name that makes every man in this country stand to his feet, beat his chest and thank the god above that he is an American! A name that makes every women on this fine planet drop to their knees, praying, wishing, hoping that they can meet a man with even half the charisma of The Rock!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00051

The Rock: A name that became a legacy all over the world! The Rock formed with the people and we became Team Bring It! There wasn't a dessert we couldn't cross, there wasn't a mountain we couldn't climb and there wasn't a goal that we could reach but then...One fateful night, Monsters Bash two thousand and eleven, at the drop of a dime, you people turned your back on The Rock after he Rock Bottom'd that son of a bitch CM Punk! The same CM Punk that months before tricked you all each and every week, he stood on top of the titantron and he called you all idiots for believing he'd jump, he attacked superstars week in, week out to get to where he wanted to be and when he got there, you all ignored the bad stuff!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00053

The Rock: You drove The Rock absolutely insane, you turned him bitter and made him regret the choices he had made in his life, hand to his heart there was honestly a point where The Rock regretted ever getting into this industry because he was absolutely miserable! He was ready to just up and leave because whooping John Cenas ass just wasn't doing it, it was meaningless. But then, out of spite, The Rock went after your new fan favorite and his old friend Ted DiBiase and he made his life a living hell before crushing his dreams and beating him not once but twice at Final Stand Four! But when his hand was raised in victory and he stood in front of a whole stadium boo'ing, he didn't feel accomplished, he wasn't proud, he wasn't relieved...in fact he felt worse than ever!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00048

The Rock: So what did he do? Did he up and leave? No, The Rock was approached by Vince McMahon because he had a common enemy, CM Punk. So The Rock accepted his offer of joining the Corporation with the thought in mind that maybe if he beat the one man who started all of this mess clean in the middle of the ring that he'd feel better, he'd feel complete. Did that happen? Did Vince McMahon fill the void? No! He made The Rocks life considerably worse, The Rock was consumed by greed and the idea that taking down Punk would be the end of it all! So when The Rock finally pinned CM Punk one...two...three in the middle of that ring did it make a difference? No it didn't. You people boo'd louder, The Rock grew more bitter and Vince gained more control over him.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00032

The Rock: One hour before Supremacy went on air, one hour before the triumphant return of The Corporation The Rock sat alone in his locker room and he had a good long think about his career and he realized something, he misses The Rock of old! He misses The Rock that would come out here to this ring and leave his heart, body and soul for this company! The Rock who held championships and The Rock who trailblazed like no one before him! He then came to the realization that there was only one thing holding him back from this, himself! All he had to do was ditch the extra weight and start whooping ass like only the great one can! So that's exactly what he done! He Rock Bottom'd Vince McMahon slap bang in the middle of this ring harder that Ted DiBiase when his dad lets him watch television past nine o'clock!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00062

The Rock: No more Vince, no more Corporation and nothing else holding him back! The Rock is gonna head into that XWL Championship Elimination Chamber match in a months time and dominate like never before! Boots to six asses! He guaran-damn-tee's that he will leave there with that championship and become the first man in XWL history to have been both the XWL Champion and the XWL World Heavyweight Champion! So here's the kicker...you people wanna join The Rock once more?

"ROCKY!" "ROCKY!" ROCKY!"

The Rock: After it all you wanna leave our past in the past and let Team Bring It run wild all over Breakdown!

"ROCKY!" "ROCKY!" ROCKY!"

The Rock: Well The Rock says this...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00079

The Rock: JUST BRING IT!

The crowd go absolutely insane! The Rock is back! Chants ring through the arenas, deafening chants from the people....

The Rock: So for the first time since October of last year, The Rock wants to hear it loud and The Rock wants to hear it strong, with every ounce of testosterone in your bodies...Vermont we are about to make history and smash the decibel record! Are you ready? For The Rock! And his millions....

Crowd: AND MILLIONS!

The Rock: Of The Ro--

Shawn Michaels: Blah...Blah...Blah, what a load of cr--

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00063

The Rock: Shawn how about you know your damn role and shut your damn mouth! You don't just interrupt The Rock like that, not when he's reuniting with the people, not ever. You might just find yourself to be the first victim of the new and improved Team Bring It! How does that sound Shawn Michaels?

Shawn Michaels: It sounds like you--

The Rock and The Crowd: IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW THAT SOUNDS!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00075

The Rock: The only thing that matters is that you step your ass up to the plate! The Rock has been listening to you bitch and moan for weeks now about getting a place in the chamber and it's taken you until tonight and an abandonment of your United States Championship to get in? You're pathetic! And you come out here and you spew your crap about how you're THE man, tell The Rock this? How exactly are you THE man? Because to him you are struggling to come of as A man, to him you look like a little girl no balls! Running around ranting and raving about how your under looked, how you defended your title for nine months in a row but riddle The Rock this, who exactly did you defend that championship against? The likes of...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00065

The Rock: Antonio Cesaro...A man who's favorite pass time is watching twenty two pansies run up and down a field for ninety minutes with tears rolling down their eyes and piss rolling down their legs every time they break a damn nail! A man who comes out here and butters himself up like he's the best thing since sliced pie, he comes out here and claims that he can talk in over five languages and that's supposed to impress The Rock?! Hell anyone could do that, The Rock will do it right now, Shawn Michaels, in American: You are a Jabroni! In French: You are la Jabroni! In Spanish: You are el Jabroni! In Mexican: You are a Jabronico! In English: You sir, are quite the Jabroni and last but not least in the greatest language of them all, in the language of Team Bring It...one...two...three...

The Rock and The Crowd: You are a Jabroni!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00064

The Rock: Or don't forget the highlight of your defenses, Mr Daniel Bryan...a four foot man who was angrier than a gay guy with no ass! A man who clings onto the one word and passes it off as a catchphrase because he's about as creative as a four year old arguing with their parents, but how about this, let's take a little question and answer with the people about what they think of Daniel Bryan....Is he a little bitch?

YES!

The Rock: Does he look like a gremlin with constipation?

YES!

The Rock: Do you people STILL like that homeless midget more than Shawn Michaels?

YES!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00046

The Rock: There you have it Shawn! Your who's who of title defenses reads like a list of John Cenas little quotes, no one gives a damn! So you wanna stand in front of The Rock and complain that he was placed in the chamber before you, you wanna run to Vince with throwing your toys out of the pram, crying like a little baby! The Rock has a different plan, how about you cut the crap and stand toe to toe with the most electrifying man in all of entertainment...right here...right now!

The crowd pop loudly at the Rocks challenge as Shawn raises the mic to speak...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 14-3

Shawn Michaels: So what's the deal here Rock, tell me how exactly is this supposed to go? Am I supposed to be intimidated by you all of a sudden just because you've got your millions and millions of fans eating up all of your Brahma bs once again? Am I supposed to care that the almighty Dwayne Johnson has made his triumphant return to XWL. Well here's the problem this isn't The Rock show, this isn't Entertainment Weekly, this is Breakdown and you're on my time so I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut because I kick your teeth right own your throat because THE MAN is speaking, and the exact same goes for all of these idiots that just wasted my precious time chanting your name.

*The crowd begin to once again chant "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky"*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 9-9

Shawn Michaels: But since you're here in MY ring, let's take a little trip down memory lane shall we? November to Remember 2011, the Heartbreak Kid was crowned the new United States championship and began the longest United States championship reign this company has ever seen which lasted up until no more then ten minutes ago, and what were you doing again Rock? Because you sure as hell weren't off trailblazing, you had your hands full with John Cena. The same John Cena that I also defeated at Final Stand IV to remain United States champion. Where as you well you were busy jerking the curtain with Ted DiBiase, who coincidently is a man I happen to of beat so many times I can't remember. And of course who could forget I've already beat you twice this year and yet you still haven't learnt your lesson. I'm feeling generous Rocky and I'm giving you the time of day that you don't deserve.

*As Michaels insults The Rock and crowd begin to chant "Asshole"*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 6-12

Shawn Michaels: Like I haven't heard that one before. And let me remind your of so fickle fans of something ten months ago you turned your back on them, you snapped because you knew you didn't have what it takes to be the man, and the second you remember the you have a new movie coming out so you break out industrial sized Vaseline tub from your bedside drawer and start kissing their asses just so you piss away ten bucks a pop to watch you in your latest Razzie nominated abomination. But me on the other hand...well these people begged me day in day out for this. They begged me to be the real HBK and the second they got it they started booing, because they know when I'm on form it makes everybody else nothing but completely one hundred percent pointless. And trust me Rocky, IT DOESN'T MATTER who it is, whether it's you, your buddy Mick, CM Punk, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Edge, Ted DiBiase or anybody else, when Shawn Michaels turns up the heat just a little bit they become irrelevant.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 7-11

Shawn Michaels: So the question that's begging to be answered Rocky. Who exactly will be walking out of Eye for an Eye with the XWL championship around their waist. Will it be the greatest United States and Intercontinental championship this company has ever seen, the man who even with the high expectations always exceeds them, the Headliner, the Icon, the Showstopper, the Mainevent, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels? Or the little bitch who isn't even fit to carry my bags, The Rock? If you smell *As Shawn holds the smell for as long as he can the fans begin to boo once again as he blatantly rips off The Rock to his face*...what HBK is cooking!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00059

The Rock: Oh yeah, The Rock smells what you're cooking Shawn, but quite frankly, it smells like one hundred percent pure unfiltered Texan armadillo crap! You call yourself the Headliner? The Rock is the Brahma Bull! You call yourself the Icon? The Rock is the Great One! You call yourself the Showstopper? The Rock is the Peoples Champion! You call yourself the Mainevent? The Rock is the most electrifying man...in all of entertainment! You call yourself the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels? Is that it? Well The Rock is the Trailblazing, Eyebrow Raising, Heart Stopping, Elbow Dropping, Walking Tall, Whoop em all, Crystal Clear, Have no fear, take your foot of the brake, shove it on the gas always ready to whoop some ass, Lock stock, eyebrow cocked... future XWL Champion! The Rock!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00056

The Rock: You see we could both stand here all day and talk about how great we are while pointing out the other ones flaws and short comings, we've both traveled down long winded roads filled with good and bad but here's the inside scoop Shawn Michaels, here's where it gets real, the road you're on just now? It's the exact same road The Rock was on for the past ten or so months, you see last week you were just a man with a title, laying out anyone who came before you...and now this week, you're a man with no title who's making a deal with the devil, sound familiar? Well it should because you watched The Rock go through the exact same ordeal, sure it looks good now and it promises to give you what you want but what happens when months down the line you look in the mirror and you see a shell of your former self huh? The Rock will tell you what's happened...

The Rock: You've hit Rock Bottom!

Without any sign of a warning The Rock fires forward and hooks Shawn Michaels arm over his head before dropping him with a huge Rock Bottom! The crowd go absolutely insane for the Peoples Champion as he picks his mic back up off of the mat, he goes to speak but much like old times, Mick Foley picks up his sunglasses which fell off and hands them over to The Rock, the Great One simply smiles before...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00042

The Rock: IF YAAA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL! WHAT THE ROCK!

Mick Foley: AND SOCK!

The arena falls silent as The Rock completely stops what he was doing and turns to Mick, shooting him a death glare...the tension reaches boiling point before finally The Rock smiles and holds up the mic to Mick Foley who helps him finish...

The Rock and Mick Foley: ARE COOKIN'!

Mick Foley: Oh and by the way Shawn, I was going to put you in the chamber anyway. Have a nice day!

The Rocks theme blares through the speakers as him and his best friend Mick Foley shake hands in the middle of the ring to a standing ovation, Shawn is laid out on the mat much to the crowds delight but The Rock and Foley simply walk over his body and exit the ring, walking up the ramp to an insane crowd reaction kicking off Breakdown in style, but if history is anything to go by, this is far from over, Shawn Michaels won't take this lying down...and with the news that he was gonna be in the chamber anyway coming clear, this could spell bad for Mick Foley. The last thing we see before XWL's Breakdown fades to commercial is The Rock smiling a top the ramp, looking on at one of five of his Elimination Chamber opponents...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_rawrock21411-00009

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Breakdown returns from commercial and goes to ringside, to Jerry Lawler and Good 'Ol JR.

[Jim Ross]
Welcome back Folks, and even though we just a day removed from Supremacy.. Eye for an Eye is already shaping up.

[Jerry Lawler]
Indeed it is JR, The Breakdown Elimination Chamber is already looking fantastic, I can't Wait to see who else com...

Jerry Lawler is then cut off by a very familiar theme.

[Jim Ross]
Well Speaking of the Elimination Chamber.. here is a man who believes he should be in it.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 JiH8W
Chris Jericho emerges from behind the curtain to a huge reaction of boo's from the audience.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well he does have a point, JR. He has been impressive here on Breakdown in recent weeks, but he is up against some tough competition who also believe they could be in the Elimination Chamber

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Eh2CV
Chris Jericho continues walking down the ramp, ignoring every jeering fan, which only makes them jeer even louder.

[Jim Ross]
Listen to these people, It's lucky for Jericho that it isn't a popularity contest around here, these people absolutely despise this man.

[Jerry Lawler]
But you know Chris Jericho wouldn't have it any other way, JR. He loves the fact that these people hate him.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 O8fdT
Chris Jericho grabs a microphone, and just gazes into the crowd as he thinks about what he's about to say

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 LZTSS
[Chris Jericho]
For the past few weeks now, I've done everything I can to get Mick Foley to add me to the elimination chamber... I've gone into his office every week, I've made phone calls, I've sent tweets... I even beat Edge and Ted DiBiase at the same time. I've tried and I've tried.. yet Mick Foley still refuses to add me to the Elimination Chamber match. I clearly deserve it more than the entire Breakdown roster, I especially deserve it more than my opponent tonight.. Seth Rollins. So now, Mick Foley expects me to wait and wait for my chance.. He expects me to just give up my chase to be inside that Chamber. But that's not what I'm going to do, I'm not going to let Mick Foley let his personally feelings towards me ruin my chances at becoming the XWL Champion. Whilst, Mick Foley is still a bitter old beaten down old man.... I'm a much smarter and honest man. So after Supremacy last night, I headed to John Laurinaitis.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 ZmNr9
[Chris Jericho]
Not only did he agree with me that Mick Foley is driving this show into the ground, He also agreed with me that I am the most deserving superstar on the Breakdown roster. That's why John Laurinatis did what is right for Breakdown and what is right for you people, He officially added me to the Elimination Chamber for the XWL Championship. See, Unlike Mick Foley John Laurinaitis is a man of the people, he put me the match because he knows it's exactly what all of you want. Because I know for a fact that deep down.. each and everyone of you needed me in that Elimination Chamber, You needed me in it to save it from becoming a disaster.

[Jerry Lawler]
Wow! John Laurinaitis just over ruled Mick Foley and added Chris Jericho the Elimination Chamber!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 RadlJ
[Chris Jericho]
And now, I can once again become the face of this company. I can go to all the talk shows, I can do all the interviews... I can do it all. I'll do a better job than Ted DiBiase ever did, and now that he is finally.. and rightfully fired, each and everyone of you hypocrites can do exactly what I said you will do.. and that is forget about Ted DiBiase. You can all move on with your lives, throw away your Ted DiBiase t-shirts, rip up your Ted DiBiase signs because he's gone.. and he's never coming back. I for one am glad he's gone, he was a virus that was killing XWL. Week by week he was dragging down the standards of XWL.. and now it's up to me to be your saviour.. it's up to me to once again show why I am on a level of my own...

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Zvtcg
[Chris Jericho]
I'll show each and everyone of you why I am the best of all time, there isn't a single person back there that can prove otherwise.... Because.....

Chris Jericho is then cut of.........

The crowd all jump to their feet, and are going insane for the one and only... Ric Flair!
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BVY4P

[Jim Ross]
IT CAN'T BE!!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Gbek3
Chris Jericho just looks at top of the stage.. awaiting the arrival of the Nature Boy.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 1utm1
Ric Flair then appears from behind the curtain to a even bigger reaction from the live audience.

[Jim Ross]
IT IS!! THE NATURE BOY IS HERE!

[Jerry Lawler]
Listen to this reaction, JR! I've never heard anything like it!

[Jim Ross]
The roof is exploding of the arena! For the Nature Boy!

Ric Flair makes his way down the ramp with his traditional strut, as every member of the audience is still on their feet applauding the 16 Time World Champion. Flair makes his way into the ring, grabbing a microphone. Whilst Jericho just stands not saying a word, and just watching Flair.. clearly in confusion.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 M8XVi
Flair and Jericho just stand face to face....

[Ric Flair]
Woooooo!

The crowd instantly reply with their own sets of Wooos!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 OrDjy
[Ric Flair]
It's been a long time... since The Nature Boy! Stepped inside this ring. And Chris, I came out here just to speak to you! You are an hell of an athlete, and one hell of a competitor. But your problem is you have this self obsessed attitude that makes you think you are the best. It's not what you say that makes you the best, It's what you do! and I've done it all in this business. Everything there is to do, and I've done it. I won the World Championship 16 times... and I earned each and every one of them. and It shows disrespect to me, and disrespect to every man who has paved the way for the people like you,that you can just walk in here and think you deserve a shot at the World Championship. Because back in my day, You couldn't go to people like John Laurinaitis.. you had to earn each and everything you got. You had to bleed, you had to sweat and you had to hurt to get a title shot, and I've bled, sweat and hurt more than any man in this business ever has!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 NAdXi
[Chris Jericho]
Cut the crap, Flair. I'm not here to stand and listen to your life story.. I'm out here to show the world why I am the best in the world at everything I do. I don't care what you think, I don't care what you've accomplished.. because you're old news Flair, You're just a faint memory in the business of professional wrestling.All you've accomplished is gone, it's forgotten. Nobody cares about you any more Flair...

[Jerry Lawler]
The Reaction he received begs to differ...

[Chris Jericho]
You think that just because you was once the man, that you are still relevant, that people still care about you, but you're wrong Flair. Your time as passed, this is my era.. this is my time. And I'm not going to stand here, and let YOU disrespect ME, in MY ring.. on MY show.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 EGPqY
[Ric Flair]
The thing about respect is that you have to earn it! I've spent 40 years of my life, earning the respect from the fans.. from every wrestler I've worked with. What have you done to earn any respect? You come out here and you run your mouth about being the best.. but you need to back it, you need to prove it! I went out to the ring, and performed every single night.. No matter how much blood I'd lost, no matter how much my body was in pain, and I did it for the respect of these fans and the love of this business. This business, is the only thing I've held onto my entire life... No matter what I've lost this business has always being here for me. and I'm not going to sit at home, and watch someone like you spit in the face of every legend that has walked through this business.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 JhzFX
[Chris Jericho]
You just can't let it go, can you Ric? You have to still hold onto your former fame. The fact that I am going to the top of this business, kills you inside. You hate the thought that you could be replaced in the minds of every wrestling fan in the world. You hate that I could easily take your place in this business and make it so you're forgotten. You feel threatened by me, that's what it is, isn't it Flair? Because in your head, and for some reason still in the head of some of these parasites... you are the best of all time. and You know that I am the only man in this company, capable of replacing you. And you can't stand the fact that you might no longer be relevant to anything in this business. Because just like Mick Foley, you're a beaten and broken old man who has to cling on this business just so you have a reason to live. But there's the difference, I don't need this business.. this business needs me.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 M4yzC
[Ric Flair]
You're right.. I do need this business! This business is my life! and I'm damn proud of it! I'm not going to let you disrespect me, just because I love this business more than anything in this world. This business and these fans mean more to me than anything ever could, without all of this.. I'd have nothing, I'd be nothing. Without all of this, YOU Would be nothing. You wouldn't have your rockband, you would have nothing! and you have the guts to stand there and look down on me for loving this business. You need to learn to show respect to the people that paved the way for you, the people that put their lives on the line so you would still have a stage to perform on....

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 G1uEL
[Chris Jericho]
You want me to show you respect? How's this for respect....

Suddenly from out of nowhere....

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 3UBmE
Chris Jericho unleashes a viscous right hand to Flair, knocking him down to the mat.

[Jim Ross]
Oh Come on! That son of a bitch just attacked Ric Flair!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 YfamX
But Jericho isn't done yet, he removes his jacket. Slowly walks over to Flair and begins to stomp across the chest of Ric Flair. Jericho can be heard shouting "Is this enough respect?" as he continues his assault. Flair tries to fight his way back to his feet, but Jericho is just too strong for Flair. Flair crawls towards the ropes.

[Jim Ross]
Somebody stop this!

[Jerry Lawler]
This is just too far....

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Tzjn3
Jericho still continues the assault, delivering more punches to the head of Ric Flair. Flair is now busted open from the viscous assault, but this doesn't stop Jericho who is still on with the assault until....

The theme of the King of the Ring 2012 winner.. Seth Rollins hits across the arena. The fans jump to their feet in delight. Chris Jericho's attention turns to the ramp as Seth Rollins wastes no time running down the ramp, just as he hits the Ring, Chris Jericho exits to the displeasure of the crowd. Jericho quickly makes his escape up the ramp clearly not wanting any part of Seth Rollins until later tonight.

[Jim Ross]
Finally! Thank god Seth Rollins came out here to make the save.

[Jerry Lawler]
Jericho was clearly aiming to prove a point, who knows what would have happened if Seth Rollins didn't come out here.

Seth Rollins kneels beside the bloodied Ric Flair and checks on him ,as Jericho just stands at top of the ramp staring back clearly furious that Seth Rollins stopped his assault. Seth just looks back towards Jericho as both men stare down as Breakdown fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 pm

*As Breakdown comes back come from the commercial break *

[Michael Cole]:Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Breakdown, just one day after the highly anticipated Supremacy .

[Jerry Lawler]: And boy, did it deliver. We saw some great matches take place last night.

[Michael Cole]: I agree King. And one has to think about the controversy surrounding the firing of Ted DiBiase Jr. and the Divas Championship.

[Jerry Lawler]: I’m sure we’ll have some answers by the end of tonight’s show.

[Jerry Lawler]: Man, did I miss that theme song , Cole!

[Michael Cole]: Ladies and gentlemen, it’s the returning Brie Bella. . . And what’s this?!? She’s brought her twin sister, Nikki Bella, back with her.

*The crowd cheers as they do their signature twirl*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_16

[Jerry Lawler]: Like good ol’ JR would say, BAH GAWD! Look at those puppies. I’ve missed them.

[Michael Cole]: Do you have to be such a creep King? Anyways, it was last night at Supremacy where the returning Stephanie McMahon would announce that she would be the new Executive Vice President of the Divas Division! And as one of her orders, Stephanie overturned Eve Torres’ decision to fire Brie Bella.

*Both Brie & Nikki look into the camera with cocky smiles on and are headed to the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Untitled-2
*Both Bellas are handed microphones and begin to talk*

[Brie and Nikki Bella]: We’re back!

[Brie Bella]: You know, I've got to hand it to Stephanie McMahon for bringing me back to XWL after that tramp Eve fired me and my sister Nikki.

[Nikki Bella]: Tell em' Brie.

[Brie Bella]: Not only was I brought back, but earlier, I got a phone call from Stephanie asking me if Nikki also wanted to come back and of course Nikki wasn't going to reject the offer. And here we are, back in XWL, no thanks to the fans but to Stephanie McMahon.

*The fans begin to boo Brie and Nikki*

[Nikki Bella]: Oh shut your mouths! If you guys wanted us back so bad, you would've protested Eve's decisions. But no, you guys sat there like sheep.

[Brie Bella]: Now onto more important business, tonight I have match against Michelle McCool and this should be a piece of a cake. I mean, she couldn't get the job done against Layla and with Nikki in my corner, there's no doubt that I'll win this match.

[Nikki Bella]: Let this be a message to all the divas in the back. Nikki and Brie are back! All you talentless divas need to stay out of our way because we're headed to the top. Yeah Layla, you might have defeated many challengers to hold onto to that Diva's championship but trust me, your days as champ are numbered.

[Jerry Lawler]: Some bold words from those Bella Twins. I just hope then can back it up.

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Just for a future note, commentators for Breakdown are The King and JR, while Redemptions are Cole and Styles. Good promo though.
Back to top Go down
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Divas Match
Queen of the Ring Match
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdownbethphoenixXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdowntrish
Beth Phoenix vs Trish Stratus

Winner : XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdowntrish
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 am

Posting ADR/Rey Mysterio soon, just an fyi to Batty Quill since I can't reach him
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:01 am

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 N4fo9

*As Alberto's music hits his car horn can be heard beeping as he pulls out and yet another one of his expensive cars! And as usual Ricardo Rodriguez is at ringside for his introduction.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 111006Ricardo-Rodriguez

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
Hola! Tengo el agrado de presentar el mejor luchador de gracia alguna vez un anillo XWL, es un futuro campeón del mundo y gobernante del Universo XWL! Él es rico, guapo y poderoso!! Es ALBERRRRRRTOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*As Ricardo finished his announcement Del Rio slides into the ring and starts posing for the cameras in attendance but is mostly met with boo's, this doesn't please Alberto Del Rio who walks over to Ricardo and asks for his microphone.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_09_12_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000627093

{Alberto Del Rio}
I blame you people. I blame all of you for what happened at Supremacy! I had just outsmarted the greatest wrestler to besides myself to enter this ring and got him eliminated before you people had to encourage him and the rest of Team Redemption, the brand that I helped keep afloat when I first started, to jump me and cheaply eliminate me!! It's all your fault!! I should've been the victor of that match!! And tonight, I will show you how truly dominate I am!

*Del Rio tosses the mic to the outside of the ring towards Ricardo and removes his chain before turning to the entrance way for his opponent Rey Mysterio to enter.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 F6eV2
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 CkAge

*Mysterio walks down the ramp and dives straight into the ring and after climbing the corner and performing a prayer hops down and faces Del Rio.

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdownalbertodelrioXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownreymysterio
Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio

As soon as the bell rings Del Rio violently throws Rey into the corner he's standing in front of!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 P2eFh

Del Rio slowly walks up to a stunned Mysterio and smacks him across the face while yelling hateful insults at him while the crowd boo's him on. He whips him to the opposite corner and repeat the slaps and insults before stepping just to the side of the cornered luchador and unleashing a massive shot right to the abdomen!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 SKqE2

He then immediately whips him right into the previous corner at full strength!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Jr34D

Del Rio immediately grabs Rey by the neck and whips him over his shoulder with a snapmare move and placed his knee into the center of Rey's back and starts wrenching on the neck of his opponent. He's working over the neck and back for several moment before realizing Rey won't surrender so easily. Del Rio ceases the hold and lifts Rey to his feet and quickly Mysterio takes advantage of Del Rio and starts firing off leg kicks! Del Rio is stepping back with each kick until the last one hits so hard Alberto has to spin around. Rey immediately rolls him up with a school boy pin!!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 GAyXN

1!

2!

No!

Del Rio manages to get his shoulder off the mat and gets right to his feet to hit a massive dropkick to Rey!! Following the move both men stay down for a moment!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Tv8sz

Del Rio is the first to reach his knees and sees Mysterio next to him, slightly frustrated at the earlier pin attempt he leaps on him and starts throwing a barrage of fists!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 WC0Xf

The ref is able to pull him off but this cause Alberto to get into his face and begins shouting at the top of his lungs at the official! While this is going on Rey is behind Del Rio squatted waiting for him to turn around! Del Rio finally waves off the referee and turns right into a Rey Mysterio running head scissors!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 FnD1O

Rey bounces off the ropes once more looking to deliver a 619 to the positioned Del Rio!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 X5N3w

IT CONNECTS! Mysterio looks in surprise and then looks to the crowd who all cheer in unison! Rey climbs to the top after a few seconds and again looks around with the fans cheering but just as he turns around..........SMACK!!!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 YSAWb

Rey took to long and Del Rio was able to recover with an amazing enzuiguri!! Del Rio looks around and immediately embraces the hatred of the fans before dropping down to an almost unconscious Mysterio and applying his Arm-breaker!!

SPOILERS

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 H0RsY

DING! DING! DING!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 111006Ricardo-Rodriguez

{Ricardo Rodriguez}
El ganador por sumisión! ALBERRRRRRTOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Del Rio releases the hold and rises to his feet as Rey grasps his arm in pain from the submission! Del Rio stands on the turnbuckle teasing the fans with ease victory before hopping down and kicking a wounded Rey from the ring. He turns and takes the mic from Ricardo, who gets in the ring, while putting his chain back on.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_09_12_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000625491

{Alberto Del Rio}
This is why I call it my ring....because I destroy the weak and kick them out of it when I'm done with them. Just like I'd do to all of you if you got in here! *Fans begin to boo even louder! As a matter of fact I feel like I should be getting rewarded, and we just saw earlier tonight that your United States Champion vacated his title, so I'm here by offering my tine, my TALENT, and my services to show you how a true man represents a country! I, Alberto Del Rio, ask to be considered for a shot at the US Title so I get the opportunity to show these people a true hero, a true man, something all American's should strive to be....even though it's impossible to be, and that would be me! So here this is adios for now from your future United States Champion ALBERRRRRRRTOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLLLLLLL RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

*Show fades to the next segment.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 am

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break, the theme of the newly crowned XWL Champion begins to play throughout the arena and the crowd reacts with a tremendous amount of boos. His signature smoke fills up the stage and after a little bit of time, he walks out from behind the smoke as the boos elevate but Edge doesn't seem to care too much. He has his XWL Championship placed on his shoulder as he begins to make his way down to the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 O6xSr

*Edge continues to make his way down the ramp, ignoring the fans who fill the arena with "We Want Ted" chants. Edge simply lets out a little smirk, laughing a little as well as the fans continue to chant. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and proceeds over to the steps and he begins to make his way up them, looking into the crowd as they continue to chant "We want Ted" and "Edge sucks." He steps into the ring and picks up a mic that lays on the ground. His theme eventually dies down and just as he goes to speak, the fans burst into boos. He lowers the microphone and looks around a little bit. After a little bit he raises the microphone to speak, not caring if they boo him or not.*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 WTOLR

[[Edge]]
So, it seems as if none of you are happy sitting in your seats watching the single greatest wrestler in XWL, and the current XWL Champion, make his way down to the ring after a big win at Supremacy. If you aren't happy then why are you here? Leave, leave if you're not happy. We don't want you. Use your money to go to wherever the now fired Ted DiBiase lives and hang out at his DiBiase Posse Parties. Ted is fired, chant We Want Ted all you want but as much as you want him. You aren't getting him because he is gone, adios, see ya never again. A disgrace to the DiBiase family name walked through the curtain for the last time at Supremacy and he will never have the chance to make a name for his family again. Brett and Mike might, but who cares. Ted, Ted was the chosen one and he was the one destined to do good but guess what happened? Ted got fired! And now, I'm happy. Life moves on, I'm the champ. Things in the life of Edge are just fine. Elimination Chamber is soon and I'm welcoming it with open arms because any of the people in that match are nothing compared to me. Jericho claims to be the best in the world yet he couldn't even defeated me one on one. Shawn Michaels, he got the upper hand against me a while ago but the chamber will be different. Those are two of the men in the chamber, only two of the five others. All of them, all of them should just be ready to be speared.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 DqFWE

[[Edge]]
Tonight, Daniel Bryan who just happens to be in the chamber as well will get a taste of what it's like to get speared. I don't know this man that much. All I really know is that he likes to prance around the ring shouting Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, and he likes to lose to Shawn Michaels, how many times was it? Like three or four losses? That is my point though, why is he in the chamber if he's nothing more then another Ted DiBiase? Why is someone who is a glorified undeserving loser in my chamber for my championship. Is there something I'm missing here, or is things just not right around here? Maybe they just want me to win, that sounds good but even with real talent in here I'd win. I don't need punching bags like Daniel Bryan in my way and tonight I'll prove why he is nothing more then a Ted DiBiase. He... will be my example for what is to come at the chamber and another thing, Daniel Bry...

*Edge is interrupted by the music of the man he is scheduled to face tonight, none other than the "American Dragon", Daniel Bryan. The fans pop loudly as they anticipate the entrance of Daniel Bryan. They don't have to wait long as Daniel Bryan step out onto the stage almost immediately and every single fan in the arena is chanting "Yes" while the XWL champion, Edge, just stands in the ring with his usual smirk on his face, obviously not impressed by these fan's reaction to Daniel Bryan*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 5KGvQ

*Bryan looks down at the ring and at Edge. He doesn't lock eyes with Edge, but instead looks directly at the XWL title. He looks at Edge and smiles and yells "Yes!" which echos throughout the arena when the fans yell it with him. After that, Bryan does his signature "Yes" chant down the ramp and then walks up the steel steps onto the top turnbuckle where he stares straight at Edge.*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 MeSaH

*Bryan stays on the top rope and points up to the sky and yells "Yes!" which the fans repeat. Edge looks around at the fans like they're all idiots while Bryan looks around with a huge smile on his face. He jumps down into the ring and stands across the ring from Edge, wary of making a wrong move*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 HG78H

*Bryan cautiously moves over to the side of the ring where he can get a mic. Edge slowly paces away from Bryan. Bryan gets a mic and gets a safe talking distance away from Edge. He shoots a look at Edge's XWL title before he starts to talk*

{Bryan}
Now Edge, I hope you understand why I'm standing so far away from you. It's a perfectly logical reason and is one that these fans can get behind. Becoming the first ever XWL champion is one hell of an accomplishment, one that will never be duplicated and you should be proud of yourself. But, I've heard stories about you from some of the boys in the back and they say that you're not a person to trust around here. I didn't believe them after I saw how hard you tried to keep Cody Rhodes from becoming Breakdown's General Manager. But, now that I see how you've been acting these past few weeks, I've lost any respect that I had for you. I will recognize your place in history Edge, but don't get too attached to that title. I'm Daniel Bryan.

YES!

{Bryan}
I'm the American Dragon.

YES!

{Bryan}
I'm the greatest modern wrestler in this business today and you can't hold a candle to my wrestling ability in this ring.

YES!

{Bryan}
And I'm the man who is going to walk out of that Elimination Chamber the NEW XWL champion!

YES!

{Bryan}
But there's something else I need to talk about before you try and interrupt me Edge. I am also apparently the only person that is going to try and get Ted DiBiase hired back. Vickie Guerrero had no right firing Ted other than some personal grudge that she holds against him. Ted is a great talent and XWL isn't the same without him here. I knwo that you wanted him gone Edge, but he deserves to be here just as much as you do. So, fans of mine, I would appreciate if you could get "#HireTed" trending on Twitter. Tell all your friends about the '#HireTed' campaign on Facebook. And tell everybody you know to buy "Eye for an Eye' to watch Daniel Bryan beat Edge to become the XWL champio.........

[[Edge]]
No. No. No. No NO. You, walking out the Elimination Chamber the XWL champion is something that could never happen as long as I'm still here. The greatest? I'm sure you aren't the greatest wrestler, actually, I know Daniel Bryan isn't the greatest wrestler. Because if he was the greatest, why could you never defeat Shawn Michaels? Why won't you be able to defeat me? Bryan you can't just prance around here claiming you are the greatest when you haven't beat the greatest, which is myself by the way. So got that? This, this is my show. These fans are my puppets while I'm the Grand Puppetmaster, controlling each and everyone of these stupid fans who continue to cheer for people like you and Ted DiBiase. They all know it too, right? Say it with me YES!

NO!

[[Edge]]
YES!

NO!

[[Edge]]
No?

YES!

[[Edge]]
And just like that, I got them agreeing with me that they are stupid. But honestly, compared to what I'm about to talk about, I'd say they are smart. But #HireTed campaign? What? Really? Why would you want that careless, selfish, undeserving worker back to my company? And Vickie had no reason to fire Ted? He's injured at least 3 three people in his career here, probably more. He was fired, nothing you or anyone else can do it. You want him so bad? Go down to hick town Mississippi or wherever he lives and hang out with him there, sure he'd love some company considering he basically has nothing now. So don't come marching into my ring, attempting to start some campaign about Hiring Ted against the guy who basically helped in getting him fired.

*The crowd is booing Edge for mentioning his part in getting Ted DiBiase fired from XWL and Edge seems to love every second of it. Edge goes to start speaking again but Bryan cuts him off before he gets the chance*

{Bryan}
Are you serious Edge? Ladies and gentleman, our XWL champion is officially the biggest hypocrite in this industry. Have you forgotten what company we're in? What about that championship you hold? Did you forgot what company owns that belt? Don't strain your brain too much, it's the X-treme Wrestling League. This isn't figure skating Edge. People get hurt in this business every single day. We all know what could happen in this ring at anytime. It's a part of being a WRESTLER. Ted Dibiase has just been doing his job his whole career, and just because you and Cody Rhodes wanted a fast way to a World title, doesn't mean that an innocent man, one of our co-workers, should lose his job that he has dreamed of having his whole life.

[[Edge]]
You call ME a hypocrite? You seriously have no idea what you are talking about. How am I a hypocrite? I have injured people in the past, but Ted, he injured three in a row. Three, two of them just to make his path to the championship that much easier and he payed for it. And let me make one thing clear, unless you saw my confrontation with Cody the week before Supremacy I said I didn't want Ted fired. I didn't need him fired because I beat him and then he got fired after the match, does that make any sense to you, Bryan? Cody, Cody was the one behind all this. I did all the dirty work by beating him, taking that title off his hands but did I officially join the "#FireTed" campaign. He, he got himself fired for being reckless, uncaring, and destructive when it came to being in and out of the ring. Does that make any sense to you, Bryan?

*Edge lowers the microphone as the fans continue their "We want Ted!" Chant.*

{Bryan}
I don't care how you want to spin it, you only helped make it worse. Ted's not my main reason for being out here though, I'm here because of that.

*Bryan points at Edge's XWL championship which makes all the fans chant "Yes!". Edge is holding onto his title a little tighter and gives Bryan a dirty look*

{Bryan}
At Eye for an Eye, I have my very first opportunity to be in a world title match, and it's in an Elimination Chamber. I'll have to fight The Rock who called me a gremlin earlier, thanks for the shout out Rocky. I'll also have to fight Seth Rollins, the 2012 winner of the King of the Ring tournament. Then there's Shawn Michaels, who you seem to think I can't beat. And obviously you Edge, the very first XWL champion. I'll defeat every single one of those men to prove to you and this company that I can be the top guy and that there is no one in this business that can match up to my ability, not even you Edge.

[[Edge]]
Not even me you say? Is that a fact, because it seems more like your opinion to me. If you have more talent then any other wrestler here, why did you never beat Shawn. Why haven't you won any title? Why is this your first championship match here, is it because Daniel Bryan wasn't good enough to ever get a one on one match that he had to be the FILLER of the chamber because all the big stars of Breakdown were used? It's that, isn't it. Daniel Bryan isn't worthy of this title, he isn't worthy of even being in this match with a legit chance of winning. This match is about me and the other four, you, you are just there. You couldn't even defeat Michael McGillicutty at the Pay-Per-View by Submission or Pinfall. I actually won my match by pinfall, something it seems you can't do that often... Well only when something big is on the line, right?

{Bryan}
Ha, I figured you would bring up Shawn and Mike. First thing, I'll admit it, I lost to Shawn when the heat was on, but your no Shawn Michaels. Shawn's on a different level than you, me, or any other wrestler here. I take pride in those matches I had with Shawn because I went out there with the best wrestler there has EVER been and he went out there and fought the greatest modern wrestler, ME. It doesn't matter if you don't believe me because I believe it. And to bring uo McGillicutty doesn't make much sense either, seeing as he chose to slap the ref instead of tapping out. That's not my fault and you should know that. Speaking of something big on the line, how are you gonna cope with the pressure Edge? You're going into 'Eye for an Eye' as the first ever XWL champion and you're walking into an Elimination Chamber with the 5 top superstars in XWL. I just don't see you leaving with that title, regardless of if I win or not. So, enjoy that title while you can Edge, because it won't be yours after 'Eye for an Eye'.

[[Edge]]
Well yeah, I see where you might be coming from Bryan but I hate to break it to you but...

*Edge quickly hits Bryan over the head with his microphone, sending Bryan staggering back a few steps. Edge drops the microphone and his title before walking closer to Bryan. As he gets close to Bryan, Bryan quickly sends a fist of his own to Edge. The fans cheer and boo as Bryan and Edge exchange a series of closed fist. The fight continues until Edge does a quick knee lift to Bryan and the fans react with a good amount of boos. Edge does one more quick knee lift before pulling him close to him, setting up for his signature Edgecution. Right before he goes for the move, Bryan manages to twist out of it and grabs Edge's arm in the process, forcing him down to the mat. Fans cheer as Edge is almost fully down to the mat, close to being locked Bryan's signature submission maneuver, the Yes! Lock. As a few more seconds past, Edge' squirms his way out before the move could be fully locked in and makes a quick dash to the outside, grabbing his title on the way. Fans cheer for Bryan as Edge makes his way up the ramp, a little worried at what just happened. Bryan's theme begins to play throughout the arena. as the fans cheer him.*

*Edge continues to back up the ramp, shouting towards Bryan as Bryan simply taunts towards the fans, chanting YES! YES! YES! as they go along. The last image is Bryan before we fade to a video which hypes up the Elimination Chamber match where the XWL Championship will be on the line.*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Breakdown returns from a commercial break and we’re taken to a locker room backstage where AJ Styles is shown from the neck up staring at something with immense focus and then the camera does a similar close up to Alex Shelley who wipes some sweat from his brow. The camera zooms out and the two men are shown sitting at a table with a game of chess set up between them, but the pieces remain untouched. Styles is wearing a Kings of Wrestling T-Shirt and a he swats at a mosquito that foolishly thought it could land on his precious merchandise. Finally Shelley slaps one hand on the table knocking over a pawn and shakes his head.

Alex Shelley
All right, I don… I don’t know what I’m supposed to do here.

{AJ Styles}
I was just going to say the same thing. What happened to simple games like Tic-Tac-Toe?

Alex Shelley
Now that’s what I’m talking about, I thought you’d never ask.

Shelley swipes the chess pieces and they make a loud clatter on the ground, then he neatly folds up the chess board and places it gently on the ground to reveal a few sheets of paper that were hidden under it. Styles and Shelley both arm themselves with a pen and thus begins what could be described as one of the most intense, back and forth drama and action packed game as tic tac toe the world has ever seen.

{AJ Styles}
So, how are we deciding who goes first?

Alex Shelley
We could flip a coin or a dollar bill or something, but I kinda left all my change in my other pants.

{AJ Styles}
It just so happens i have a shiny new quarter right here with me.

Alex Shelley
Are you sure you want to risk it? Because that's a damn fine quarter and I'd hate to see you lose it if it lands on the floor and rolls under something.

{AJ Styles}
You're right, I'll just use this not so shiny nickel I have in my pocket.

Alex Shelley
All right then so flip the coin and we'll call it in the air. Ready? Go!

Judging by their reactions, it’s Styles who wins the coin flip, and the game begins. As the battle rages on, Styles gets up from his seat.

{AJ Styles}
I screwed up at Supremacy.

Alex Shelley
It was a long night for the both of us, there’s no need to…

Before Shelley can finish, Jeremy Borash walks into the locker room and wastes no time asking the tough questions.

{Jeremy Borash}
What happened at the PPV guys? What went wrong?

{AJ Styles}
JB, how much of the Pay-Per-View did you watch?

{Jeremy Borash}
All of it, why?

{AJ Styles}
Then you should know that I went into that tag match not two minutes after I put myself through hell in the Last Man Standing match against Joey Ryan. No mortal man, not even "The Phenomenal One" himself, can manage to recover that fast.

Alex Shelley
And not only that but we've never tag at all before that very moment and you just can't put water and oil in the same bucket and expect them to mix right away, you gotta give them time to gel, to know each other like the back of their hands and..

{Jeremy Borash}
Sorry Shelley, I don't mean to interrupt but water and oil don't mix at all.

Alex Shelley
What are you getting at? What does that have to do with anything?

{Jeremy Borash}
Well if you're comparing this team to water and oil then you're saying they'll never mix and you two will never be on the same page.

Alex Shelley
You know what JB? I don't like your tone. We're leaving, we'll see you next week when you clean up your attitude.

Shelley walks out of the locker room and Styles makes one final comment before following him out.

{AJ Styles}
See what you did JB, you pissed him off, nice going. Hey, Alex, wait up.

The camera follows them out of the room, but cuts back to JB quickly who looks confused. The camera cuts back to Styles and Shelley who are walking down a hallway

Alex Shelley
Can you believe him? All I was trying to say is that even though we had a rough start, once we get into our groove we'll be unstoppable as a team.

{AJ Styles}
You know JB, he probably just misunderstood is all but he means well.

Alex Shelley
You know what AJ, I don't care what anyone says or thinks or feels, I know we can beat the Kings of Wrestling...now it's only a matter of if you think we can.

{AJ Styles}
Honestly, I don't think we can beat them... I know we can. They lucked out at Supremacy since I was running on fumes and we still managed to give them a run for their money.

Alex Shelley
I was hoping you'd say something like that, because I asked Mick Foley to book a rematch next week and he loved it so much that I didn't even have to bribe him or anything. So I hope you're ready for a fight because things are definitely gonna get physical when we tag against them.

{AJ Styles}
Are you serious? Just when you think you can't like Mick any more than you already do, he goes and does this. Well, we got the rematch we wanted, all we need to do now is name our team, any ideas?

Alex Shelley
Well you're not from Detroit, so there goes The Guns, and I'd hate to be stuck with the Generic Styles & Shelley but then again there was this team called Generation Next and while you're no spring chicken and I have a beard now, we can still be considered the next generation of tag team wrestling in XWL because unlike the Kings we're gonna do this the right way. Now how does that sound to you?

{AJ Styles}
Generation Next? I like that. Rolls right off the tongue, doesn't it?

Alex Shelley
Glad you like the name, and by the looks of things it's about time to go out there and entertain these people. Let's do this.

Styles and Shelley do their super-secret hand shake before stepping into the gorilla position where they wait for their theme to hit. The camera cuts back to the arena where the people anxiously await the entrance of the team and ‘Gen-Next’ chants have already begun. Some crowd members are already on their feet while others crane their necks to get the best view of the stage as possible. Finally the moment arrives.

There’s a big pop when Gen Next’s theme hit and the cheers grow even louder when Shelley steps onto the stage and gets on a knee, he does his gun point when Styles pops up behind him and throws his arms out wide in his signature pose while pyro streams down like a waterfall behind them. Shelley and Styles each take one side of the ramp to themselves and slap as many high fives as possible as they jog down. When they get to the bottom of the ramp they switch sides and slap the hands of as many fans as possible as they jog up. Styles then shouts:

{AJ Styles}
Who wants a shirt?

The people near him who heard what he said get loud and Styles motions over to the back and moments later several men walk out with boxes in their hands. Gen Next takes a handful of shirts out of the box and throws them into the waiting arms of the crowd. But then strangely, one by one the shirts are thrown back, and Styles and Shelley scramble to pick them up and toss them back. The camera zooms in on one of the shirts on the ground and it’s shown to be a Kings of Wrestling T-shirt just like the ones Styles and Shelley are wearing right now!

Alex Shelley
Go on and take them, no one was buying them anyway!

The camera cuts over to the lower part of the ramp where Styles is shown tossing a shirt back and forth with a fan who just refuses to take it. After several seconds of the two going back and forth with the shirt, Styles finally gets fed up and climbs over the barricade the fan flinches thinking Styles may attack him, but instead Styles wrestles the shirt onto him. The man contemplates taking it off, but then reconsiders because not many people can say that they were dressed by AJ Styles.

{AJ Styles}
It’s on me, no thanks are necessary.

Shelley is facing a similar problem with another fan and he eventually pulls out a marker and autographs the shirt before handing it to her. He walks away from her and she struggles to rip the shirt so that she can have only just the piece of fabric that Shelley signed. Shelley and Styles go back and forth autographing and taking pictures and just having a good time with the fans. Finally they make their way back up to ramp, where they bust out the same pose from earlier: Shelley gets on a knee to do his gun taunt as Styles throws out his arms behind him. Their theme hits again and the crowd cheers as Gen Next heads backstage, and Breakdown heads to a quick commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:12 am

We are shown a video package showing highlights from Matt Morgan and Kurt Angle's feud leading up to Supremacy. The focus of the video is on the fact that Angle and Morgan's meeting up in the ring for the first time at Supremacy was long overdue, both men wanting to get a piece of each other for a long time but never getting the opportunity to. We are shown highlights of Angle and Morgan's match, Kurt kicking out of the Carbon Footprint, Morgan escaping the Ankle Lock, Angle kicking out of the Angle Slam from Morgan, Kevin Garnett punching Angle in the mouth, and of course Angle rolling up Morgan for the one, two, three, fair and square in the middle of the ring. We are shown Angle shaking Morgan's hand and helping him to his feet before being interrupted by Jeff Jarrett! We hear Angle and Morgan go back and forth with Jarrett until Kurt takes out Matt out of no where and proceeds to break his ankle, proving that he's not messing around when he says he wants revenge on Jarrett for causing him to miss Bad Blood, Digital Decision, and King of the Ring. We then are shown highlights of Angle and Jarrett fighting backstage, Kurt ending the fight with an Angle Slam through a table taking Jeff out of action for this week and prolonging his debut much like Jeff did to Kurt. The video package ends as we fade out on the intense expression of Angle after he put Jeff through the table. We then cut to the commentators table where we see JR and King standing by.

{{JR}}
Welcome back ladies and gentleman to the show that walked out of Supremacy with an employed world champion, Breakdown!

{{King}}
Ha! That's right JR! Unfortunately for Redemption Ted DiBiase has been fired by Vickie Guerrero leaving the World Heavyweight Championship up for grabs! Mr. Anderson, Matt Classic, and The Undertaker might have been able to defeat Team Breakdown but at the end of the day Edge is XWL's World Champion, and he's from our brand JR! Breakdown!

{{JR}}
You seem almost too happy that Ted DiBiase was fired. Just because he was a Redemption superstar doesn't mean he wasn't one of our top talents in the XWL. 

{{King}}
Oh it's sad to see him go alright.. For Redemption. Vickie Guerrero fired him, so maybe, just maybe we might be seeing him on Breakdown in the near future! I mean think about it JR, Mick Foley is a smart guy despite what everyone has been saying as of late, he won't be able to let DiBiase go elsewhere. 

{{JR}}
Well if the DiBiase Posse comes to Breakdown it would be a treat for everyone involved, that's for sure. 

{{King}}
But the World Heavyweight Championship isn't the only title without a man to hold it. The United States Championship has been relinquished by Shawn Michaels so that he could pursue a shot at the XWL World Title. While Redemption fans wonder if the World Heavyweight Championship will go into the chamber without an owner us on Breakdown have to wonder what Mick Foley has in mind regarding the United States Championship. 

{{King}}
Well speaking of the United States Championship here's a man who vocally commited to winning the title in the near future, and after what he did to both Morgan and Jarrett at Supremacy you've got to imagine that he has the momentum and of course talent to do just that. 

Angle enters through the curtains as the crowd chants "You Suck!" along with his theme. Kurt lifts his arms in the air as pyro shoots up from the stage signalling the arrival of XWL's only Olympic Gold Medalist.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 3778370_o

{{JR}}
Well there's no denying the wrestling ability of Kurt Angle, the question is does Mick Foley believe he's capable of contedning for the United States Championship once again, and if so how will the title be contended for now that there is no champion!

Angle marches down to the ring, arguing with fans on his way down the ramp.

{{King}}
Who knows JR. But whatever Mick decides to do I believe that Angle should be involved! He's a true American hero!

Angle climbs the steps and enters the ring, throwing his arms in the air as the crowd continues to boo.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5B1p0VW1AXti_81hgLXmrMLyRLqbRIULQSL6NZ7mwitWc91zz

{{JR}}
I hope he's out here to apologize for what he did to Matt Morgan.

Angle requests a mic but has to wait for the crowd's "You Suck" chants to  die down before being heard.

{{Kurt Angle}}
I don't suck! I'm not losing it! I'm still capable of out wrestling anyone you put in front of me and I proved it last night when I pinned the seven foot self proclaimed "Blueprint" of Professional Wrestling. Of course for those of you who've had their heads stuck up their asses the past few months I'm talking about Matt Morgan. He claimed that he was the future of this company but the only success that he will be having in the near future is the day that he will finally be able to walk without pain, finally able to slowly make his way back to the XWL, finally able to seek his revenge on me only he'll be too scared to even be in the same room as me let alone the same ring. He found out what an Olympic Wrestler is truly capable of, he knows how good I really am, I not only beat Matt Morgan I  broke his freakin' ankle. No matter what you say, what you chant, the fact is that I.. still.. got it. I'm an Olympic Gold Medalist for a reason, hell I'm a former champion in every establishment I stepped foot in! I told each and every one of you that I was above Matt Morgan, that he wasn't even in my leauge and I proved it last night, I proved that I follow through with my promises. I said that I would break Morgan's ankle and I did just that, I told you that I would kick Jeff Jarrett's ass and where is he? Joining Morgan in the hospital after that spine shattering Angle Slam last night. But there's another promise I made that I have yet to follow through on, and that's becoming the United States Champion.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Impact-1629

{{Kurt Angle}}
Mick, I've gotta say, I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed in your recent United States Contender choices, I'm disappointed at how you treated our former champion, and I'm especially disappointed that you took the United States Title away from Shawn Michaels before he was able to properly defend it. Every champion of Shawn's caliber needs that five star match before they go onto bigger and better things, every champion needs to face that one opponent that won't stay down, that isn't intimidated by the knowledge that they could be champion if they prevail. Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro, sure they were great in their prior settings but in the XWL they showed that they don't have what it takes to win the big one. I on the other hand do. I know how to dig deep and fight on, I'm that well conditioned, I'm an Olympian for crying out loud, we can be three freakin' hours into a match and I'll still be running circles around you as if the match has just begun. 

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Impact-1627

{{Kurt Angle}}
Shawn has defeated challenger after challenger but was never given a proper challenge. They all called him old, said that he didn't have it anymore, but he proved them all wrong. I know that Shawn Michaels still has it just as much as he had it back then, I didn't want to face him so that I could "take him out of his misery" no, I wanted to prove that he isn't better than me when the title's on the line, not now, not then, not ever. He was able to defeat all of his contenders because he had more talent than them, more drive than them, and of course more experience than any of them did. But unlike them I rival Shawn in every category, I've won titles in the past, I've won the United States title in the past, I've won an Olympic Gold Medal in wrestling for the United States in the past, I know the pressure that comes with a title match and unlike all of Shawn's past contenders and just like The Heartbreak Kid himself, I know how to use that pressure to excell, to bring out the best and push through. 

Angle continues to talk over the "What!" chants

{{Kurt Angle}}
I was confident that Shawn would never lose that title until he finally wrestled me, I was really looking forward to facing The Showstopper for the United States title and seeing who truly is the best wrestler in the world when the title's on the line. But that won't happen becaue of Mick Foley right? Wrong. I don't care what I have to do, I will become your next United States Champion, and after I win that title I'm going to walk right up to Shawn Michaels and challenge him to a match, for the title, and I'm going to defeat the former Champion and prove who the real Champion of the United States is once and for all! Oh it's true, it's damn true! I know he's walking into Eye for an Eye with the XWL World Title as his goal, so he has bigger fish to fry at the moment then little ole me, little ole Olympic Gold Medalist, little ole multi time World Champion.. Well once I win the United States Champion I'll finally earn some of the damn respect that I deserve, I'll finally be taken seriously again! And then, after breaking Shawn's record for longest reigning United States Championship reign I'll hand my title to Vince, Stephanie, Cody, or whoever's running Breakdown then and I will expect a World Title Shot in return. But first things first, first I must win the United States Title by jumping through whatever circles Mick Foley plans on drawing out next regarding the title. Shawn's prior opponents are most likely going to be the same men who I will have to prove myself against in order to become United States Champion. And just like they misinterpreted Shawn's age and experience for weakness they will underestimate me, and it will bite them in the ass, and ankle. 

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Impact-1619

{{Kurt Angle}}
I don't underestimate any opponent, for instance tonight I'll be facing the "Internet Champion" Zack Ryder. He has everything going for him, he's young, he's a former champion, he's an Internet Sensation, he will most certainly have the fans behind him in the ring, so I welcome tonight's match. I would say challenge but that would be giving Zack far too much credit, after all his biggest threat is fist pumping his opponents face. Well Zack, I see through your childish antics, I realize that the only reason you act like a joke is because you're afraid. You're afraid to take yourself seriously, you rely on your jokes and immaturity to mask your wrestling. You make it seem like you care more about how many likes you have on Facebook then your performance in the ring. But I know that's not true. I know that you love this business just as much as the next guy and believe it or not I believe that you're a damn good wrestler. So I ask you this Zack, forget the goofy sunglasses and bring Zack Ryder the wrestler to the ring. I don't want to go up against The Internet Champion, I want to see what Zack Ryder can do in the ring when he forgets about his tweets, forgets about spiking his hair, and focuses on wrestling. Because tonight Zack, you're going up against the greatest wrestler to ever step foot in an XWL ring. So you better bring your A game. 

The arena fills with "You Suck" chants as Kurt ignores them and continues

{{Kurt Angle}}
The only constant in this business is change, last night this was made apparent when the greatest United States Champion in the history of the XWL gave up his title for greater glory. That also marked the begging of a new era for the United States Title. An era of red, white, and blue. I will be your next United States Champion for the simple reason that I'm the only man on Breakdown that can follow Shawn Michaels run! So you can "What" me, and you can chant "You Suck" all you want but the fact of the matter is during each and every one of my matches you're on your damn feet chanting "This is Awesome" like you did last night and it's sure as hell not because of my opponent, it's because you people know that you're witnessing the single greatest wrestler in the world do what he does best. I did it last night, and tonight... I'm going to do it again! Oh it's real, it's damn real!

Kurt drops the mic and heads out of the ring as we cut to a video package hyping up tonight's main event!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Breakdown comes back from the hype video for tonight’s main event involving Daniel Bryan and the newly crowned XWL champ Edge to the sold out crowd. The sky camera pans over the sold out crowd and as the fans notice the camera above them on the titantron they hold up their signs trying to get noticed. After a few moments the Breakdown GM’s theme blasts around the P.A to huge cheers from the crowd. As Mick makes his way onto the stage Foley chants begin to break out in the crowd.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 NlsLG

Jim Ross
Well it looks like Mick Foley is coming out once again! I can’t wait to see what he has to say now, what about you King?

Jerry Lawler
Well just like everyone in this arena I’m excited to see why Mick is out here once again. For those of you who missed it Mick was out here to open the show where he made the announcement of congratulating Edge, before going on to talk about the elimination chamber and naming just a few of the people who are going to be involved in just a few weeks at Eye for an Eye.

Jim Ross
That’s right King, don’t forget about what happened aswell with the US champion, or should I say former United States champion Shawn Michaels. Michaels handed the title to Mick effectively ending his reign in order to get a shot at the XWL championship.

Jerry Lawler
But Mick said he would have added Shawn in with or without the US title! Isn’t that great! It means for the first time in nearly a year we get to see a new United States champion, sometime in the near future I hope!

As Mick walks down the ramp he heads over to one side of the barricade to high 5 the fans and show a little bit of respect to them as they continue to cheer for the legend.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BCYKt

As Mick gets to the bottom he walks around and heads up the steel steps before Tony Chimel hands him a mic. Mick graciously takes the mic before waving to the fans as the cheers slowly die down as the crowd wait for Mick to begin to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Hp6a1

Mick Foley
Thank you once again. It’s not every week I come out here twice with two huge announcements and as always you guys have been great just showing me support which I truly appreciate. It’s amazing to see the different signs you guys bring to the shows every week, you people are truly creative and your support is overwhelming. I always look to give back to you guys to show how grateful we all are for your support and encouragement. Now earlier tonight I came out here to open the show and I announced that in just over 3 weeks time on September 9th XWL will play host to the pay per view, Eye for an Eye. There we will see the Elimination Chamber where 6 of the top superstars from Breakdown will be fighting for the XWL championship. Already I announced just a few of the superstars who will be in the chamber including King of the ring winner, Seth Rollins!

The crowd cheers as soon as Foley says Rollin’s name.

Mick Foley
...The people’s champ The Rock!

Large cheers break out for The Rock and a few “ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY” chants start to begin.

Mick Foley
...The American Dragon Daniel Bryan!

The crowd quickly break into YES! YES! YES! Chants]

Mick Foley
...The man who went behind my back to get Johnny Lauranitis to add him to the chamber Chris Jericho!

The cheers turn to boos as soon as Jericho’s name is mentioned

Mick Foley
Shawn Michaels!

The crowd begins to show a lot of heat as Shawn’s name is heard

Mick Foley
And finally the champ himself Edge!

The boos continue as Edge’s name is heard by the fans

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 QD7ES

Mick Foley
Now although the chamber is huge news that is not why I am out here. You see earlier I gave Shawn an ultimatum. It was either an XWL title shot, or he could continue being the United States champion. Now although I wasn’t going to go through with it and he could have had the XWL shot either way he decided to give me the title. He ended his near one year reign which seemed like it would just not end. But now we have the excitement of gaining a new United States champion who will be looking to continue Shawn’s impressive streak and will hopefully hold the title for many months to come. Now we will be crowning a new United States champion at Eye for an Eye where we will be holding a special tournament. This will be something new to XWL and it will be a deadly games tournament. We will see 8 superstars go into Eye for an Eye with their goal to be the United States champion and at the end of the night one man will be standing tall and I will proudly hand them the title.

Mick Foley
8 top Breakdown superstars are in the back and are probably unaware they have this opportunity. I have being discussing who should be in and right now I am going to announce the 8 men. This tournament is sure to be exciting and I cannot wait to see who comes out on top. Now let me begin by telling you the first person who will be competing in the Deadly Games tournament….DAMIEN SANDOW!

The crowd begin to boo at hearing Damien Sandow being called by Mick Foley.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Lb0GQ

Mick Foley
Damien is a young, hungry superstar who is eager to get his first taste of XWL gold. He seems to be on the rise and hopefully he can make the impact he so wants. Now moving on the next superstar with a shot at the United States title is….The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus!

The crowd continue to boo upon hearing Sheamus is involved in the deadly games tournament.

Mick Foley
Sheamus recently moves here from Redemption and he has all the credentials of a champion. Here is his chance to prove to everyone he has what is takes. This next man also shows great credentials but has never held a title here in XWL. Will this tournament be the chance for Drew McIntyre to become the United States champion?

The crowd show no signs of being nice and continue the boos as the Sinister Scotsman is announced.

Mick Foley
Now Drew just like Damien is a young, hungry superstar and this is his chance to be a huge breakout star. Now the next man who has a spot in the Deadly Games tournament already has experience being a world champion and a dominant Intercontinental champion. Together he and Justin Gabriel dominated Breakdown for months and now he has the chance to add United States champion to his impressive CV, Wade Barrett!

The crowd boo as Wade Barrett is mentioned, a superstar who has never gotten along with the fans.

Mick Foley
Speaking of former champions this next superstar is a former United States champion. It’s true…it’s damn true. Kurt Angle!

Angle is also another superstar who has never gotten the respect he feels he deserves from the fans. They continue to show how they feel for Angle and boo upon hearing his name mentioned.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 FNOj3

Mick Foley
Kurt hasn’t had a chance to breakout and once again be a champion after so long so this could be this chance? But will this man care to disagree with him? A man who even scares the pants right off of myself at times! Mr FN!

Mr FN a man who has done some sadistic acts and is a monster who has terrorised over XWL for a long time. Cheers for FN can be heard but half of the crowd seem to be booing for the Former X-Treme champ.

Mick Foley
Mr.FN has done some sadistic things in his time and some things that even I wouldn’t have thought about doing! He could be wanted one more reign of terror while holding the United States title. Now moving on too the final two men. The next man to be entered in the tournament has never being a champion here in XWL but has being involved in some top matches which will be going down in history. Alberto Del Rio!

Alberto Del Rio, a man who the crowd hate and a man who hates the crowd. The crowd show this and begin to boo

Mick Foley
Del Rio has a lot of money, a lot of different cars and a feud with The Rock that will go down in XWL history! He’ll be eager to add a title run to his reign. But now moving on to the last man to be announced in this Deadly Games tournament, this man is a great friend of mine and I he is in the back and I feel he can introduce himself so here he is!

Mick points to the tron as the crowd eagerly await to find out just who the final superstar is going to be….

IT’S RVD! As RVD’s theme blasts around the P.A the crowd jump to their feet and begin to cheer! A RVD chant breaks out as Mick smiles and claps RVD as he makes his entrance onto an XWL stage for the first time in over a year!

Jim Ross
BAH GAWD King! RVD is the final superstar to be entered in the tournament can you believe this! Just listen to this crowd! They are on their feet!

Jerry Lawler
I know King! Just listen to them! We haven’t seen RVD here since last year when he lost to Batista in a match which ultimately cost him his money in the bank briefcase! I can’t believe this just look! He’s actually here!

Jim Ross
I can’t believe this! Last year RVD was one of the most dominant superstars on the roster and now he’s back! I can’t wait to see this tournament now!

RVD begins to make his way down to the ring high 5ing fans on the front row before rolling in the ring under the bottom rope and jumping up holding both hands in the air. He goes up to the top rope and holds his arms in the air just trying to take in the amazing atmosphere as the crowd are going crazy!

Mick Foley
Ladies and gentleman the last superstar to go into the Deadly Games tournament, Rob Van Dam!

As RVD’s name is announced he does his signature move of holding his arms up and pointing to himself during the announcement as the camera flicks to fans of the crowd who imitate RVD’s actions. As he jumps off the top rope he gets down and shakes hands with Mick. Who then exits the ring and allows RVD to embrace the atmosphere as the crowd continue to cheer Rob! This was clearly a shock to everyone and as Mick leaves he points to Rob and claps as RVD points back and pays his respects back to Mick as RVD’s theme hits once more to huge cheers of the crowd. He heads to the top rope and puts his arms up and shouts ROB VAN DAM while pointing to himself while saying each word as a loud echo can be heard as the crowd copy and shout ROB VAN DAM back towards him. RVD just embraces the atmosphere and just jumps out of the ring and goes to see fans in the front row and takes a few pictures with some of the youngsters at the front. Breakdown fades out to a video package for one of the men who will be in the XWL Elimination chamber and also tonight’s main event, Daniel Bryan!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:55 pm

*Breakdown returns from a commercial break and is taken backstage where JB is ready to conduct an interview.*

{JB}
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to welcome by guest at this time, a diva that brings fear and intimidation where ever she goes, Kharma. Now Kharma, what brings you over to Breakdown?

*JB holds the mic towards Kharma, who just stands there, staring a hole through JB as silence fills the room. JB tries to ask again but is cut off by an unfamiliar voice.*

{???}
Kharma doesn't have to answer to the likes of you, I do her talking for her while she goes out there and destroys these barbie dolls that call themselves divas.

*A woman appears on the screen, wearing a black robe-like attire, with only her eyes visible.*

{JB}
If you don't mind me asking, who are you and what association do you have with Kharma?

{???}
Silence! My name is none of your concern and as far as my “association” with Kharma goes, you can say I'm an old friend. Right now, I'd like to address whatever this Glamazon, Beth Phoenix, has against Kharma. Beth, I don't know who you think you are but if you interfere in Kharma's business again, the consequences will be dire. We will give you one and only one chance to walk away before things get really ugly; trust me, you don't want things to get ugly. The presence of Kharma you have witnessed in the past few months is only the tip of the iceberg, the destruction she has caused in the past few months was her in a content state, just imagine what she will do when she's angered.

{???}
So my advice to you is to stay as far away as you possibly can from us and there won't be any problems between us. However, if you don't heed this warning...

*Before this mysterious woman can finish her sentence, she is cut off by none other than the Glamazon herself, Beth Phoenix.*

{Beth Phoenix}
Warning? Please. I want to face Kharma in a match. That's why I stuck my nose in her business in the first place. I give credit where credit is due, and I see Kharma as true competition to someone of my ability. We're both way more talented than any of the barbie dolls on the roster. It should be us in the spotlight, not the failed cheerleaders or models. I want to face Kharma to test myself against one of the best female wrestlers in the world today, and because I know that we can put on one of the greatest women's matches ever seen. Why else do you think I lost to Trish tonight? Obviously I don't care about some Queen Of The Ring Tournament. I'm not a "Queen". I'm The Glamazon. I don't want a crown to display to the world that I'm good at what I do. I want to prove it in that ring, against the best competitors I can. Kharma fits that bill.

{???}
You actually want to face Kharma? If you can't even defeat a nobody like Trish, what makes you think you can even survive against somebody like Kharma. There's a reason you were put into this useless tournament and Kharma wasn't, it's because you are slowly becoming what you claim to hate, a diva. Kharma is not a diva, she is a war machine, leaving destruction and agony in her wake, while you, a former dominant diva, yes a diva, have become a shell of your former self. You claim you want a match against Kharma, if that were really true, Beth, then you would've been proving you wanted said match instead of sucking up to Kharma.

*Kharma leans over and laughs her eerie laugh into the microphone before herself and the mysterious woman walk off out of view. Beth is left behind watching angrily as they walk away as the screen fades away to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Really liked that Beth/Kharma interaction.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 am

Divas Match
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdownmichellemccoolXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownbriebella

Michelle McCool vs Brie Bella

[Justin Roberts]: The following Divas bout is set for one fall. Introducing first, making her way to the ring, from Palatka, Florida, Michelle McCool.

[Jim Ross]: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Breakdown. We’re here tonight, live from Bennington, Vermont, where we’re scheduled for a divas match.

[Jerry Lawler]: Man, JR, I love me some diva action, especially Michelle McCool.

Michelle begins to make her way down the ramp
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Michel10

[Jim Ross]: Well Michelle is all smiles here but I can’t say the same for her when we last saw her competing.

[Jerry Lawler]: That’s right JR. At Supremacy, due to a mistake by one of the senior officials, Michelle was mistankingly declared the XWL Divas Champion.

[Jim Ross]: Post match, the official saw the blatant mistake and the match would have to restart. Layla would capitalize on the already emotional Michelle with a kick to the head.

[Jerry Lawler]: Well, let’s look on the brighter side of things, Michelle is back in action and still has that sweet smile on her face.

Michelle poses on the turnbuckle
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Michel10

[Justin Roberts]: And introducing next, her opponent, from San Diego, California, accompanied by her twin sister Nikki Bella, Brie Bella.

[Jerry Lawler]: I’m excited for Brie Bella’s return. Earlier on, Brie and Nikki had some harsh words for some of the divas in the division.

[Jim Ross]: These jezebels, the Bella Twins, vowed to make an impact and make it to the top. Brie confidently said “tonight I have a match against Michelle McCool and this should be a piece of a cake. I mean, she couldn't get the job done against Layla and with Nikki in my corner, there's no doubt that I'll win this match.”

[Jerry Lawler]: Well, we will see if Brie can back these words up because we all know actions speak louder than words.

Brie walks down the ramp accompanied by Nikki.
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_10

They get on the apron and get ready to do their signature backflip.
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_11

And the match gets underway. Michelle and Brie begin to circle each other with Nikki keeping a close eye from the outside. Michelle holds a hand out so they can lock up but Brie responds with a kick to the midsection followed by a slap to the face. She holds up the loser sign to her forehead directed towards Michelle.

[Nikki Bella]: Let’s go Brie!

Michelle comes back ferociously with a Lou Thesz press and starts to furiously punch Brie in the face.

[Jim Ross]: This is that fire Michelle has been waiting to unleash for the longest. She wants back what she lost.

Michelle gets off the Brie as Brie begins to scurry into the turnbuckle where her sister, Nikki, begins to give her advice. She gets up only to be hit by a clothesline followed by a belly to back suplex. Michelle goes for the cover. 1! Only a one count. She tries to pick Brie up which results in Brie performing a jawbreaker followed by a flapjack onto the ropes. Brie begins to pose as the crowd begins to boo. Brie drags Michelle to the center of the ring and goes for the pin. 1! Kickout by Michelle. Brie puts Michelle in a sitting position and goes for the neck snap. Brie celebrates a little too much then goes for the cover in which Michelle reverses it into a cradle pin. 1! 2! Kickout.

[Jerry Lawler]: If Brie thought Michelle McCool would be a piece of cake, then she must be out of her mind.

Michelle springs up and for a clothesline on Brie. She follows with a Russian Legsweep floated over into a pin. 1! 2! Kickout. Michelle picks Brie up and sends her to the ropes with an Irish Whip. She goes for the for the running clothesline again in the corner but she misses. Brie follows with the roll up and 1! 2! Kickout. Brie goes over the official and begins to argue that the count was 3. She turns around and BAM! Big boot to the face from Michelle. 1! 2! And the Nikki gets in the ring distracting the referee. Michelle breaks the pin and kicks Nikki in the midsection and performs the Faithbreaker on her. This allows Brie to roll out on the outside. The referee begins to count 1! Michelle leaves the ring and goes after Brie. Brie plays possum and strikes Michelle in the face as she goes to pick her up. Brie then Irish Whip her into the steel steps.

[Jim Ross]: Bah gawd! What a brutal match.

Brie goes to check on her twin sister, Nikki, who seems to recover from the finisher. 6! Brie rolls in the ring hoping for the countout victory. 6!. . . 7!. . . 8!. . . 9! And Michelle rolls back in. Brie immeadiately goes for the cover. 1! 2! And still no 3 count. Brie picks Michelle up and drags her to the ropes. She begins to choke her. 1! 2! 3! 4!

[Brie Bella]: I have until 5 ref!

Nikki Bella takes her opportunity to go and mess with Michelle and slaps Michelle. Brie signals that she’s going for the Bella Buster. She goes for the kick to the stomach and Michelle catches her. She drops the foot and delivers her own kick to the midsection followed by the Faithbreaker.

Layla’s music begins to play.

[Jim Ross]: What is Layla doing here?

Michelle is distracted and stands by the ropes waiting for Layla to come out. The referee trys to get her focus back on the match.

Layla never actually shows up on Breakdown.

[Jim Ross]: Is this Layla's way of playing mind games with her former BFF Michelle?

[Jerry Lawler]: I think you're on to something JR. But look, they’re doing it JR. Twin magic!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_17

Brie switches places with Nikki. Nikki rolls in as Michelle brings her focus back to the match. Nikki breaks the hold and sends Michelle into the turnbuckle followed by a Bella Buster. 1! 2! 3!

[Justin Roberts]: Here is your winner of the match, Brie Bella.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

[size=24]Spoilers

Winner:

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownbriebella

Nikki Bella asks for the microphone.
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_27

[Nikki Bella]: You see what my sister and I said earlier on tonight. We’re going to the top. There is not a diva that will stop us in our path to the XWL Divas Championship.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_26

The crowd continues to boo after the result of the match

[Nikki Bella]: I. . . I mean my sister, just beat Michelle McCool, the woman who is the number 1 contender to the Divas Championship. And quite honestly, after my sister beat her, Brie deserves to be the new #1 contender for the Divas Championship.
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_25

Bellas suck! Clap, clap, clap clap clap are heard throughout the arena

[Nikki Bella]: You may ask why I’m speaking for my sister, well duh, she’s gassed from having to compete in her match. But hey, it’s not a big deal. Now as I was saying, now that Michelle is out of the way, we’re issuing a challenge to any diva out there in the locker room, whether your from Breakdown or Redemption. We don’t care, we’ll beat you anyway.
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_24

[Nikki Bella]: Oh, and one more thing, Layla, you come out on Redemption and address Kelly Kelly setting her sights on your title yet you make no mention of Brie or me. Listen bitch, Brie and I aren’t to be looked at as an afterthought. I don’t know who you think you are, you shpuldn’t even be holding that championship. As a matter of fact, no diva other than Brie or I should be holding that title. It isn’t fair that we’re not given title shots right away especially how we made a sudden impact. Divas like Trish shouldn’t be in the Queen of the Ring. Kelly Kelly shouldn’t be near the ring ropes. So Layla, I’m warning you and all the other divas, but especially you Layla, treat us like another afterthought bitch. I dare you.
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Bella_23

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:08 am

{Breakdown returns live in Vermont as the capacity crowd sits attentively in their seats. They can't wait to watch this show, as XWL is obviously their favorite wrestling promotion, but this man is not of their favorites. Sound of "Hallelujah" strikes down, immediately drawing heat..}

{Damien Sandow emerges from the curtains in the same fashion he had last week, arms spread out, spotlight only on himself. It's then that a microphone is seen in his hand, as quick as it is noticed, it's put to use as Damien Sandow begins to speak from the top of the ramp while progressively moving toward the ring.}

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40053

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to beg your indulgence. I am Damien Sandow and I am the intellectual savior of the unwashed masses. Over the past few weeks I have observed various participants of the crowd behave in unethical ways. Whether it be unhealthy food choices, a misleading lifestyle, or one of the many other routines I have frowned upon, it is clear to an enlightened man such as myself that the people who visit this show need saving. Allow my words to fill your spirit and live by them, it is in that manner you too may be as sophisticated as myself and a better civilization may be established. However, upon setting myself on a pedestal such as I have, I expected the mistreatment I have received. The hatred spewing from the crowd and unkind words from fellow superstars are some of the sacrifices I am willing to make in order to save the world as a martyr. The inside joy that fills me when I realize I am doing all that I can to prevent further spreading of the infection known as indecency farther outweighs any pain I feel from the already mentioned activities.

{While he talks, he is very slowly stepping down the ramp and towards the ring. He takes in the same manner he always does, and though the fans disagree with his words, it's almost hard to not listen.}

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40066

[Damien Sandow] But aside from that, it disappoints me greatly that the so-called rulers of this industry have overlooked the true savior of the X-Treme division in the same fashion the masses have overlooked me as their personal savior. For some bizarre reason, they have passed my name on the list of challengers set to take action against the miscreant X-treme Champion known as Ezekiel Jackson. I have spoken my wise words on the behalf of advocating against Ezekiel Jackson before, but allow me to shed some light on the truth behind the ones they call Randy Orton, Crimson, and Santino. Among those names, the one who strikes the masses the most is Randy Orton. It is in my mind that Randy Orton is not a great competitor, yet that is an illusion. For somewhere along the line it was established to fear the name Randy Orton, as demonstrated earlier when Ezekiel Jackson was told he would partake in the match. Strangely, you people admire that man who has done nothing more than attack his own father. A mere delinquent could accomplish the task of inflicting pain upon their own father, but the truth is even a mere delinquent would have more sense than to do such a thing. Randy Orton is a menace to society and the fact he is cheered disturbs me inside. That is not a man you should be applauding.

{Sandow has now made his way almost to the end of the ramp, but not quite. However, he does not seem to be quite finished with what he's saying. And although the fans disagree with him as always, they stay hush except for the occasional boos. And some of those boos are being directed at him right now for attempting to tarnish the good name of Randy Orton.}

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40070

[Damien Sandow] Thank you for our irrelevant opinions. And as for you Orton, I do not fear you, I gaze ahead into the sands of time where I will take great pride in exposing you for just as much of a fraud as many of these wrestlers. Crimson, you are the lucky second man for me to exploit their hidden truths. You have done nothing remarkable, why do you feel it is in your destiny to hold the title I wish to grasp in my hands. Why do you feel entitled? You have achieved no feats, no accolades, and you're as typical as the rest of them when you speak into this voice box that is supposed to be put to use to communicate knowledge. I have no more words for you. Santino, I can not even begin to express my dislike for you as an individual. You symbolize all that I stand against, stupidity, ignorance, and you have no class either. You seem to think you amuse minds by pretending to be different superstars, but you're filled with much more stupidity than the common man, and the common man is pretty stupid. You have no intellect whatsoever, and you disgrace wrestling by placing a sock that is colored like a cobra on your hand and having it attack people. I'm not quite sure why it is effective, but when I see the cobra I'll be taking it off your hand, and sticking it back in the washing machine to positively ensure it returns to its natural white color.

{Damien Sandow has now made it all the way down the ramp and is on the steps. He takes the steps in strides, speaking between each step.}

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40086

[Damien Sandow] And on the subject of ignoramuses, it appears I have been scheduled to compete with one this evening. I will take pleasure in embracing that man, and personally enlightening him. However, it is in this time I would like to address the matter of my match at Supremacy. In my grand debut, it appeared that my teammates were unwilling to pull their weight. {Damien Sandow now takes a moment to pause, progressing into the ring and then continuing again.} Alberto Del Rio and Zack Ryder were both incapable of possessing the amount of talent needed to defeat three other men. However, the loss is of no matter anymore, for I care not about silly brand warfare, but rather the welfare of the company as a whole. But it is in that same breath I say to you that I am disappointed in the one they call Matt Classic, for what Classic did to me was not acceptable-

*As Classic's theme plays through the PA system the crowd cheer for the imminent arrival of the Inventor of Wrestling, then after about ten seconds the man himself appears on the titantron*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 7small

Matt Classic: Hold it right there Sandow, you putz! You're trying to talk down to me? Son, I've been wrestling for the better part of eight decades, I know more about this business than anyone else combined. And you say you're disappointed in me because of what I did last week at Supremacy when the only thing I did was lead my team to victory over your sorry excuse of a team. I made your boy Alberto Del Rio tap out in the middle of the ring and I made damn sure that you got eliminated as well. Was it cheating? Not even close, if there's anything I've learnt over the years is it's not cheating if you don't get caught, and trust me that's not exclusive to wrestling. Pfft, I'm a dissapointment? Me? Matt Classic, a disappointment? You've got to be kidding me. You must have a big set of stones to call me a disappointment son, what you tried to do to me was a disgrace to this sport. You tried to take my mask off, do you have any idea what this mask represents?

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 13small

Matt Classic: You like to think of yourself as quite the word man soi here's some words for you. Tradition, Legacy, Religion. Those three words are just a few of the ones you insulted when you tried to remove my mask. In Mexico they wear masks in the ring and they've done that for hundreds of years! It's their religion, the people see them as gods and you just urinated all over the religion of professional wrestling. I've wore a mask for eight decades! Eight whole decades and you tried to put an end to that like a coward! That's what you are Sandow, you're a coward, you couldn't face me like a man so you had to try to take away my tradition. But worst of all you turned up for nose to the Classic Family legacy, for generations the Classic men have doned a mask, so you didn't just insult me, you insult my poppa Stan Classic, my granddaddy Bill Classic, my great granddaddy Qunicey Classic and even my Mexico cousin El Classico. Let me show you a picture.

*A picture of Matt Classic and a child in a Classic family mask appears on the screen*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Tumblr_lv0me03DAk1r30rxao1_250

*After a few seconds of being on the titantron, it fades out as Matt Classic reappears on the screen*

Matt Classic: See that right there? That's me and my son, Super Cliff Classic, you insulted him as well. Ok, so it's an old picture, he must be about 32 by now, I should give him a call.

*Classic pauses for a moment as he pours himself a drink*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 1small

Matt Classic: Anyway, as I was saying if you want to try and disgrace the Classic name then why don't you do it to my face. I'm not a hard guy to find, just come Redemption next week then we'll see how much of a man you really are.

{Damien Sandow ponders a way to respond, before lifting up his microphone and allowing the words to flow through his vocal chords.}

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40093

[Damien Sandow] Silence! I can not withstand more shouts of untrue words, you claim to be the founder of wrestling yet the laws of the world know that to be untrue. It is earthly impossible for one man to compete in a physical nature upon eight decades and I will expose the truth to your identity. I attempted to remove the mask upon your face in an attempt to shed truth upon your world of lies, I attempted to shower the masses with enlightenment in the ways of showing them who Matt Classic really is. There is no such man capable of the feats you claim to, if you are indeed of the age you claim, I applaud you, but until that mask is unveiled I can not commit any faith towards that statement.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40096

[Damien Sandow] And to entertain the fact that you disrespect my being by making false accusations against myself will not be tolerated. Indeed, your words are almost in exact opposition to the events in which transpired, for I was not a coward on the night of Supremacy, however, I was the man whom stood longer between the two of us. It was Matt Classic, who was the coward when he committed the act of sabotaging my part in the match. I comprehend you believe yourself to be more experienced than I, you believe I am in your own words a, "Rookie", but that is far from the truth. I may have just newly made my stop in my journey to join the XWL Roster, but I have far more experience than you could imagine in the works of Sophistication and Enlightenment. For you may entertain the masses with the simple-minded shenanigans they have grown accustomed to, but I give them the wonder-filled experience of observing a true master at work. It is not your fault that you are such an ignoramuses, you too, have fallen victim to society's merciless attack on decency, so you have been forgiven. However, for the betterment of civilization, I would advise you to apologize for your actions.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 2small

Matt Classic: Apologize? You want me to apologize to you?

[Damien Sandow] That is what I am asking.

Matt Classic: Well then, Sandow, I'm sorry.

[Damien Sandow] Thank you for th...

Matt Classic: I'm sorry you're such an idiot that you thought I'd actually apologize to you. I'm sorry that you actually think you deserve an apology from anyone, and I'm sorry for what I'm going to do to you next time you step into the same arena as me. You don't think I'm who I say I am, son you'll find out just who I am when I stretch you out and snap you like a damn twig, son.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40115

[Damien Sandow] Who do you believe yourself to be? How dare you insult me in such a manner! I am the intellectual savior of the unwashed masses, far superior to any unintelligent ignoramuses such as yourself. Matt, I shall make it my duty to venture to the brand they call Redemption for the first time to earn the experience of meeting you face to face. And you better have learned some proper manners by the time we meet again. Maybe I'll take the liberty of teaching you some manners myself.

Matt Classic: -

{Matt Classic is moments away from responding, but instead, he's cut off because Damien Sandow's opponent for the night, Jack Swagger, has his theme song played. The video on the tron washes over Classic and we're unable to hear anything he might have said. Jack Swagger comes out from the back and it appears he's ready for the match between the two. Swagger is doing push ups on the ramp now, as Sandow stares in the ring when..}

[Jim Ross] And here comes Swagger for their match, but you know King, my favorite part of that back and forth? Sandow won't be on Breakdown next week!

[Jerry Lawler] And next week will be that much better because of it.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40103

[Damien Sandow] Halt! Stop this ridiculous entrance at once! If you actually expect me to stand upon this ring while my precious time is being wasted just in order for Jack Swagger to perform push ups and other features of his entrance, you do not know the first thing in proper respect towards a figure of my being. I will not tolerate this behavior, especially from a delinquent of the sort of Jack Swagger.

[Jerry Lawler] Who does he think he is?

[Jim Ross] Well my guess would be Damien Sandow.

{With that said, Damien Sandow slips out of the ring. Swagger is now standing up, having stopped his push ups momentarily to listen to Damien Sandow. Sandow however has no plans of stopping as he charges right for Jack Swagger and nails him with vicious knees. Swagger has the breath taken from him and then Sandow grabs a hold of Swagger and throws him towards the ring. Damien slides in behind him and he calls the ref to start the match.}

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdowndamienXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownjackswagger
Damien Sandow vs Jack Swagger

[Jerry Lawler] This match didn't even get a clean start!

[Jim Ross] I can't believe the ref would actually start the match..

{The bell rings to start the match and Swagger is already in a bad position, Sandow kicks the downed Swagger in the side hard. He then lifts him up and grabs him from behind in a full nelson lock and rams his head repeatedly into the turnbuckle which is followed by a quick Russian Leg Sweep that Sandow gets to his feet after very quickly in a classy fashion. Damien Sandow then lifts up Jack Swagger and delivers a Cross-Arm Neckbreaker as he then covers Swagger. 1... 2... 3....}

{The match is over quickly, and Sandow is proud of his quick-work with Swagger. He stands above the grounded Jack Swagger happily as his theme blares through the arena and he is announced the winner.}

[Jerry Lawler] I wish Swagger had beat him... That smirk wouldn't look so good right now.

[Jim Ross] Same here, maybe when he gets beaten by someone really badly he'll start to realize how he's acting.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Normal_Damien_Sandow_vs_Yoshi_Tatsu_WWE_Smackdown_52512_mp40181

{He holds his hands up in the same way he always does and says, "You're welcome!" to the fans who respond with nothing more back than boos. The fans clearly don't like his behavior, but he doesn't care, as far as he's concerned, they're inferior to him. We're still looking at Sandow as we begin to fade off into an MV for returning XWL Breakdown Superstar, Rob Van Dam.}
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:25 am

Breakdown returns and we are shown the beautiful Christy Hemme standing in the middle of the squared circle as the ring bell goes off .

{{Christy Hemme}}
Ladies and Gentleman this bout is set for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds, from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, he is XWL's only Olympic Gold Medalist... Kurt... Angle!!!!!

As soon as Angle's name is announced the arena fills with boos and "You Suck" chants.

{{JR}}
Well here's Kurt Angle, who's scheduled to go up against former X-Treme Champion Zack Ryder!

Angle marches out to the stage, throwing his arms up as his pyro goes off signaling the arrival of XWL's only Olympic Gold Medalist

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 96

{{King}}
Well speaking of X-Treme Champions what do you think of the possibility of having The Viper as our new champ?

{{JR}}
I love the idea King! Randy Orton is one of the best that XWL has to offer and if anyone can bring prestige back to the X-Treme Title it's Orton. I'll be rooting for him as he takes on the current champion Ezekiel Jackson, Crimson, and Santino Marella!

{{King}}
Orton is one of the best here on Breakdown, that's for sure, as is Kurt Angle, who was also given an opportunity to compete for a title by our generous General Manager.

{{JR}}
That's right King, Mick Foley announced Kurt Angle as one of the eight competitors that will be fighting over the United States Title at Eye for an Eye!

{{King}}
Kurt is an Olympic Gold Medalist, former World Champion, and former XWL United States Champion, there's no denying that Angle's background is impressive, and if you ask me he's the man to beat at Eye for an Eye. What about you JR? Who do you think has the advantage going into this United States Title competition?

{{JR}}
Sheamus, Drew, Wade, Del Rio, Sandow, and Mr. Fn are all great wrestlers but I can't see any of them out wrestling the Olympic Gold Medalist. In order to defeat Kurt Angle you need to bring something different to the table, something unique, and there is only one man in this series that brings just that, and that man is Rob Van Dam!

As Angle enters the ring he requests a mic and is forced to wait until the booing dies down before speaking.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhWHqFbi-_XMiaKL1zx23RXmEJ0_DpZRRJ676DIEUyeTKE8Ojc

{{Kurt Angle}}
Before I make Zack Ryder tap out I just wanted to say one thing. Mick Foley, although I still believe that you made the wrong decision by taking away the Heartbreak Kid's belt, you did make the right choice by putting my name on the list of wrestlers competing for his Title at Eye for an Eye, and for that I'd like to thank you. That being said, Jeff Jarrett, Karen, if you in any way shape or form get involved with my business again, if you even try to force me to miss Eye for an Eye like you forced me to miss Unforgiven, Digital Decision, and especially King of The Ring, well... let's just say that I let Matt Morgan off easy, I won't do the same for you. And as for all the other wrestlers competing for Shawn's United States Title I'd just like to say good luck, because unlike myself... you'll need it.

The crowd goes wild as Ryder's theme hits.

{{Christy Hemme}}
And his opponent, wieghing in at two hundred and fourteen pounds, he is from the L-I, Zack Ryder!!!

{{King}}
Here he is JR, our Internet Champion, Zack Ryder!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Zack-Ryder-Entrance

{{JR}}
I'm still not too sure what that means still. Internet Champion? Who did he defeat to win that title?

{{King}}
Well no one, but he is the host of the most watched Internet show on XWL.com, Z! True Long Island Story!

{{JR}}
Well if I'm not mistaken Matt Classic's show is right up there with Ryder's. You think that the Internet Championship will ever be defended?

{{King}}
Well Ryder paid for and created the Internet Championship, I doubt that he'll ever give it up. You see unlike Kurt Angle Ryder's not a fighting champion.

{{JR}}
What do you mean? Angle doesn't have a title.

{{King}}
Yeah but he has his Gold Medals which are much, much, much harder to earn than an Internet Title, hell maybe even harder to earn than an XWL World Title! But he's still put those medals on the line on multiple occasions, the most recent time being last night against the seven foot Matt Morgan.

{{JR}}
Well that's true. Kurt Angle is always up for a challenge, now lets see if The Internet Champion can give him that challenge here tonight, live at Bennington Vermont!

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdownzackryderXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownkurt
Zack Ryder vs Kurt Angle

Ryder goes for the roll up!! 1....2... Kick out by Angle! Kurt quickly gets to his feet only to be floored by a dropkick from Ryder who climbs to the top rope as the crowd goes wild awaiting the top rope Rough Ryder!! Angle gets to his feet and turns around as Ryder leaps... and hits nothing but air as Kurt rolls out of the way! Ryder is just able to land on his feet but before he can turn around Kurt tucks his head under The Internet Champion's arm and lifts him high in the air for an Angle Slam!!!!! 1.....2.....3!!!!!! Angle wins!!!

{{Christy Hemme}}
And here is your winner.... Kurt Angle!!!!

{{King}}
And Angle picks up another victory!

Angle has his arm raised as the crowd continues to boo. He requests a mic and wastes no time speaking as his theme comes to an abrupt halt.

{{Kurt Angle}}
You see that? That's what's in store for each and every man who I will be facing come Eye for an Eye. There's no one on my level in that series, no one who can defeat XWL's only Olympic Gold Medalist! I will be walking out of Eye for an Eye with Shawn's United States Title, oh it's true, it's damn true! And for those of you who don't believe me, for those who don't think I still got it, well how about we ask Zack Ryder what he thinks of Kurt Angle's chances at Eye for an Eye then? I mean he's a fan favorite right? You people love him! His opinion must mean something to all of you, so let's hear it!

Angle walks over to the downed Ryder.

{{Kurt Angle}}
Hey Zack, do you think that I'm going to be walking out of Eye for an Eye with Shawn's United States Title?

Ryder, who is still dazed from the Angle Slam just has it in him to shake his head no, causing the crowd to go wild. Angle looks furious as he paces the ring, before sliding off the straps of his wrestling tights and stands behind Ryder with a crazed look.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTj5VZr4R8UKLaFF-8xdtYHY2OjctxGo5YWrwcqYryHV01vmMMv

{{Kurt Angle}}
Well Zack, you want to know what happens when you underestimate Kurt Angle??.... He breaks your freakin' Ankle!!! Oh it's real, it's damn real!!!!!

The crowd boos as Angle puts the defenseless Ryder in the Ankle Lock! Zack squirms trying to break free but to no avail, the crowd continues to boo as loud as they can, wishing that they could help their helpless Internet Champion themselves.

{{JR}}
Bah Gawd King! He's going to break his ankle! First Morgan now Ryder! Someone has to stop him! Get security out here!

But no one is going to help Ryder as he shouts in pain stuck in the bear trap like grip of Angle.... until.....

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

It’s RVD! The crowd jump to their feet cheering loudly for Rob as he rushes out onto the stage and runs down the ramp with his eyes set on Kurt

{{JR}}
RVD! RVD! RVD! He just returned earlier tonight and it looks like he’s coming out to help poor Zack!

{{King}}
Oh boy we haven’t seen RVD in action in over a year! I bet Angle won’t know what hit him!

{{JR}}
Get him Rob! Give that no good son of a bitch just what he deserves! Go on Rob!

{{King}}
Look at Kurt! He looks like he’s seen a ghost! Nobody expected RVD to come out here!

Kurt throws Zack away as he rolls out of the ring clutching his ankle in dire agony, screaming to the ref who is checking on his condition. RVD jumps onto the top rope and as Kurt charges at him he dives over Angle and executes a forward roll to much delight from the fans. Immediately he springboards off the ropes and delivers a stiff kick to the jaw of Kurt as he was charging at RVD trying to teach him a lesson for intervening. The crowd are in an uproar of cheers as RVD knocks Kurt down. He picks his spot and rushes off the ropes before rolling infront of Kurt and hitting a beautiful rolling thunder! The crowd are on their feet as RVD is living on adrenaline. He notices he has Kurt just where he wants him and jumps up from the mat to the top rope and spins around before pointing to Kurt as the crowd know now what is coming. He leaps into the air and connects with a five star frog splash! Both men are clutching their ribs from impact but RVD is able to get to his feet and taunt to the crowd as Kurt is clearly winded from that attack and stays down. RVD jumps out of the ring and goes to check on Zack’s condition before he and the referee help Ryder up the ramp and into the back. The camera goes back to Kurt who is sat up just looking at Rob walking away and he looks furious.

{{King}}
5 star frog splash! We haven’t seen that in over a year JR! And it looked like RVD was in great shape. Just look at Kurt, he dosen’t know what hit him!

{{JR}}
RVD not only saved Zack but issued a statement to Kurt. He showed him that the next US champ could be Rob Van Dam. What a great thing by this superstar to save Zack. Nobody was going to stop this!

{{King}}
Kurt does the same thing each and every week. I think RVD just gave him a taste of his own medicine and just look, he looks furious in the ring. I can’t wait to hear from RVD now to hear what he has to say about all of this!
{{JR}}
Me neither King! That was definitely a direct message to the Olympic gold medallist. He needs to change his attitude and stop attacking people. We’ve seen Morgan and Ryder now fall to the ankle lock. Maybe RVD is the one who will teach Kurt a lesson.

{{King}}
Well after witnessing that I cannot wait. I guess we’ll have to see later in the show or wait till next week to hear from both men.

The camera fades off RVD as he helps the referee carry Zack who is limping on one foot, to the back so he can be treated by the EMT’s

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:06 pm

*Sheamus's theme hits as he begins to come out to the ring. Sheamus doesn't seem to be in a good mood. Sheamus look's prepared for his match tonight with Drew Mcintyre. Sheamus has a mic in his hand he's most likely going to talk about his Breakdown debut.*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Sh10
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Sh13

*Sheamus walks up the ramp and begins to walk into the center of the ring. Sheamus looks to the crowd and begins to speak*

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Sh2-1

*Sheamus begins to smile*

[[Sheamus]]
So the word around XWL is that I am an amadán. For you idiots who don't know my language that is a fool. They are referring to my recent brand switch to Breakdown. Honestly, everybody moving brands had to be the best thing I've ever done in my career. On Redemption I was getting no where at all. I was getting very bitter and angry towards the general manager and the other superstars in the back. Did anyone realize that Michael Mcgillicutty is our Intercontinental champion? What kind of bollocks is that please someone explain to me why did he get a title match out of no where? Prime explain of sleeping to the top to get what you want. Everyone heard me every week demanding a title match I did everything I had to do to deserve a title match. What happens to at the pay per view though? Michael Mcgillicuty gets my match while I on the other didn't even break a sweat during my Santino match. Redemption is a flat out joke who ever is on the brand is a joke. I was the man to defeat Christian for his belt not anyone else! I deserved it and everyone knew it I am always over looked and I am sick of it!

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Sh8

[[Sheamus]]
To top it all off that mongrel Ezekiel Jackson was taking shots at me on Redemption. Don't think that I didn't hear you I was watching what you said about me. You're a huge explain why Redemption is a joke. Fella you destroy your locker room basically every week. I hope you know you're going to have to pay for that one day. But you don't care because you're an idiot you don't comprehend things. Do you not remember our triple threat match? How many times did I kick you in the face? I dominated that whole match you wouldn't be Xtreme Champion right now if Sin Cara wasn't in my way. I wish I was able to get one more match on Breakdown so I can kick you right in the mouth once again. That belt is a joke with you as champion somebody needs to step up and take it away from him. Bring some prestige back to the belt already. That's why no body respects you Zeke people respect me because I am straight to the point with everything I do or say. You're lucky I'm on Breakdown because I was given the chance Id hurt you and take your belt away.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Sh6

[[Sheamus]]
Now for my huge announcement the real reason that I switched brands. I was given the chance to be in a tournament to decide who will be the United States Champion. That belt is in my sights I will not stop until I am champion. I look at the other people I will be facing and they're tough I know it. But I have what it takes to beat every single one of them. I know I do tonight is my night to show what I have to offer on Breakdown. I pity you Drew because I'm going to make an example of you tonight when I make you like look a little child. I'm going to give you no chance for any offense. Drew if you can hear me right now I'd suggest just not showing up because I am in no mood fella. No mood what so ever to deal with someone like you. I see a team is about to form between you and Wade Barrett. Two very known Europeans, where is my invite to the group? I am the best Europe has to offer you hear me even If you asked me Id say no because I wouldn't want to make you guys look good. I don't go out of my way to make anyone look good. I'm out for myself I make this clear every time I step into the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Sh7

[[Sheamus]]
Tonight, Is my moment to show you people what I can do on Breakdown. Drew in about I don't know 2 minutes I want you out in the ring fella. I need to go plan for the tournament that I plan on winning. The Celtic gods are in my favor do have this planned for me. I am the future of Breakdown I will do my best to win that belt and defend it as long as possible. I see no body stepping in my way of becoming champion once again in XWL. If all goes right with this tournament I will change my sights in a few months and go for the newly added XWL Championship. That belt screams my name but right now I am going to shock the world and become the United States Champion of XWL. Please Drew come out to the ring fella hopefully you're ready.

*Sheamus drops his mic and awaits Drew Mcintyre. Drew Mcintyre's theme hits as he begins to come out to the ring. Drew seem's to have no fear of Sheamus as he runs down to the ring and right into the ring. Both men stare eachother down as they await the sound of the bell*

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdowndrewmcintyreXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownsheamus
Drew Mcintyre vs Sheamus

*The bell rings as both men lock up to start the match.*

Sheamus throws Drew down to the ground. Sheamus begins to lock him up and deliver knee's to his back. Sheamus lifts Drew up from his back and slams him to the mat. Sheamus continues to drop knees to the back of Drew. Drew is trying to stand back up. Drew goes to punch Sheamus he hits him! He's continue to punch Sheamus until he's towards the turnbuckle. Sheamus is leaning towards the turnbuckle Drew runs at Sheamus with a big boot. Sheamus grabs his leg and throws him to the mat. Sheamus kicks Drew in the gut and lifts him up for a powerslam! Sheamus slams Drew to mat and begins to laugh. Drew is out of it Sheamus lifts up Drew once more he has him on his shoulders! He hits a rolling firemans carry Sheamus starts beating his chest setting up for a brogue kick! Drew is getting back up to his feet Sheamus pulls him in for a high cross! Drew falls off his back and goes for a future shock. Sheamus rolls through the move and bounces off the ropes and......

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Fwndr

*Sheamus covers Drew for the 3 count! 1....2.......3............. This match is over Sheamus has just made a statement he is going for the US title.*

WINNER:XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownsheamus

*XWL goes to commercial*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Really enjoyed that Sandow/Classic promo, you've really grown as him RCP and hilarious stuff as always Bang.

You're Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:48 pm

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break one more time the camera's show the arena from the rafters, as Shawn Michaels' theme begins to play to a chorus of boos from the crowd*

*As Shawn walks out onto the stage the boos from the crowd grow larger and he makes his way towards the ring*

Jim Ross: Well ladies and gentlemen it's time for our block buster match, the tension has been growing all night since the events that transpired earlier but it's time for The Rock goes one on one with this man Shawn Michaels!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: The fans probably aren't too happy to see Shawn Michaels but you know it's going to special right here tonight.

Jim Ross: You can say that again King, say what you will about both men but you can deny that the two competitors are two of XWL's most prominent superstars, arguably the two most gifted athletes to ever step foot into the squared circle.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And two of the most decorated. Both of these men are former XWL World champions, JR. And this man right here had the longest ever reigning United States champion before he gave it up earlier in the evening for a chance at the chamber.

*As he reaches ringside, Shawn hops up onto the ring apron and shakes his hair loose before entering the ring between the top and middle ropes, before spinning around with his arms spread out wide and as he reaches the center of the ring he stops and performs his signature pose as pyro goes off behind him right to left and left to right. Then he stands back up as his pyro continues...As Shawn removes his flamboyant ring gear his theme fades out, as the crowd boo the Heartbreak Kid, awaiting his opponent. And as his music hits the crowd begin to burst into a wave of cheers*

*As Rock's long intro ends, the man himself walks out onto the stage to another thunderous applause and he begins to walk towards the ring.

Jim Ross: And here is his opponent The Rock, the man who is back on the good side and more ready than ever to get his hands on the World Heavyweight Championship.

*As The Rock walks down towards the ring he walks up the steel steps and walks along the ring apron, before climbing the turnbuckle and performing his signature pose as camera flashes go off around the arena As Rock finishes his pose he turns his head in the direction of Michaels in to ring and hops down off the turnbuckle and enters the ring as he crosses the ring and climbs up the opposite turnbuckle and performs his pose one more time... as Rock finishes his pose again, and hops down off the turnbuckle, as his theme fades out and the two opponents stare each other down*

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdownrockXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownshawnmichaels
The Rock vs. Shawn Michaels

As the referee signals for the bell to be rung the match begins as Shawn Michaels and The Rock lock up and Rock easily over powers Michaels and pushes him away back into his starting corner on his back. And as he gets back onto his feet, Rock raises his hand to Shawn's face and signals for him to "Just Bring It" then backs off as the two slowly circle the ring then lock up again in a Collar and Elbow lock up. As the two jockey for position, Shawn drops down and lands as Arm Drag on Rock who gets right back to his feet as Shawn motions for him to "Suck It" as The Rock angrily walks as to Shawn who slaps him across the face and Rock quickly replies with a swift punch to the jaw, followed by another and another as Shawn retreats into the corner as Rock continues to land blow after blow, then whips The Heartbreak Kid into the opposite turnbuckle, and as Shawn's reaches the corner, he flips over the turnbuckle, then lands back on his feet turning around to be met by a clothesline by the Great One, who then goes for the cover. 1.. Michaels kicks out straight away then Rock picks Shawn up by the hair before grabbing his arm and twisting it around his head, kicking him in the gut, before rehooking his arm and hitting Michaels with a snap suplex before going for another pin. 1...2. Michaels kicks out again so Rock begins to stomp on his limbs as Shawn gets to his feet again as he pushes him into the ropes and tries to whip him however Shawn counter acts and hits Rock with a Reverse Atomic Drop then punches him in the face knocking him down but Rock bounces that back up, as Shawn hits him with a chop.

As Shawn continues to chop Rock, he backs into the turnbuckle and Michaels happily continues to hit him with a series of chops, but as Shawn slows down his chops, Rock gets Shawn off guard and switches positions of him and begins to repeatedly punch Shawn in the face before winding up for one more punch sending Michaels to the mat in the corner and Rock begins to choke Shawn with his foot in the corner as the referee tries to get him to break the hold and begins the make a five count, which Rock breaks on the three, and is forced to back away because of the referee, and as Shawn begins to get to his feet The Rock charges back towards him but Shawn spots him and lands a Drop Toe Hold on to Rock connecting his head with the middle turnbuckle pad, then Shawn boots Rock in the gut, so The Great One rolls to the outside of the ring, so the referee tells Shawn to move away from the ropes, so he backs away before rebounding off the opposite ropes and running towards Rock and hits him with a Baseball Slide sending Rock backwards and upon turning around he's met by a flying crossbody by Michaels as both men crash to the mats on the outside of the ring.

As both men slowly get back to their feet they trade blows with each other, with Rock gaining the upper hand, and as they both finally stand up, Rock whips Shawn into the steel steps hitting them knees first, barely disjoining the top section from the bottom, then grabbing Shawn’s head and driving it into the steps, and rolling Michaels back into the ring and going for a cover. 1...2.. Michaels once again kicks out, as once more Rock pulls Shawn to his feet and readies him for a Rock Bottom, willingly taking his time, then Shawn begins to elbow Rock in the side of the head breaking free of The Rock's hold and quickly goes for Sweet Chin Music, but Rock at the last second grabs Shawn's foot just inches away from his face and hitting him with a Dragon Screw Leg Drag, before applying a Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring as Shawn winces in pain trying to reach the ropes, slowly pulling himself closer and closer to the ropes, but as he gets within finger reach, The Rock pulls Shawn back into the center of the ring and applies more pressure. As Rock keeps the hold locked in he slowly applies less and less pressure as Shawn tries to wriggle free before grabbing Rock by the leg, and reversing the hold on him.

Now as Shawn has the submission applied on Rock, Dwayne pulls himself to the bottom rope grabbing it hold tightly as the referee begins to count to five, which Shawn breaks on the four then pulls Rock to his feet and plants him back down to the mat with a Scoop Slam, then realising this could be his opportunity, Michaels quickly climbs the turnbuckle and perches himself and he steadies himself quickly before diving off it and driving his elbow into The Rock's rib cage, then as of a bolt of lightning surged through his body jumped right back up and heads towards the corner as the capacity crowd knows exactly what's coming. As Shawn raises his boot and stomps on the mat the crowd are mixed with cheers and boos from their distain and love of both superstars, then Shawn stomps again evoking the same reaction, as Shawn continues to tune up the band The Rock slowly gets to his feet as Michaels quickly approaches Rock and wilding swings his foot towards him, but Rock uses his veteran instinct to duck the Superkick and as Shawn turns around quickly hooks his arm and plants him flat in the middle of the ring with a Rock Bottom, then much like Shawn did he springs back to his feet and walks over to Shawn's head and kicks his arms in towards his body as he slowly removes one of his elbow pads and throws it into the wild crowd then Rock runs the ropes, and rebounds jumping over Shawn the heading towards the other rope...He makes his way back into the middle and nails Shawn with a huge Peoples Elbow!

The fans however don't cheer which The Rock finds odd but the reason becomes clear as a steel chair cracks across the back of the Peoples Champion! The Rock hardly flinches though as the referee rings for the bell, Shawn Michaels has been disqualified! The Rock turns around to see the petrified look of none other than the devil himself! Vince McMahon! Vince panics and tries to swing the chair again but The Rock ducks under it and nails him with a huge Rock Bottom!

WINNER VIA DQ: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownrock

The Rock rolls Vince McMahon out of the ring with his boot before walking over to a downed HBK, picking him up and tossing him over the top rope like yesterdays trash to a standing ovation from this roaring crowd, The Rocks theme hits as he scales the turnbuckle and taunts for the people, The Rock is back! And Breakdowns XWL title picture...is getting more and more interesting, XWL's Breakdown then fades to the next segment to chants of "Rocky!" and the sight of The Great One standing tall...
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdownsethrollinsXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownchrisjericho
Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm

Normal Match

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 BreakdowndanielbryanXWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Breakdownxwlchampionedg
Daniel Bryan vs Edge

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12   XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 8/12/12 - 8/19/12
Page 1 of 1