Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15

Go down 
+7
TheFilthParade
Magnesiac
Brady Bunch
TheKrzyOne
Sissel
Kyle
P.R Son
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:03 pm

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Consol Energy Center
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 OvuR1Sr XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 QRlU7es

MVP is no stranger to XWL, and certainly no stranger to his opponent tonight as the former XWL World Heavyweight Champion returns to battle the "King of Strong Style", Shinsuke Nakamura!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 ScpCOSA XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 RyXcNH5

These two men have shared a firm friendship over their decades together in the business. Tonight, Rob Van Dam and Jeff Hardy will throw their friendship out the window when they face off in an XWL ring!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 F65XGrq XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Usgf6Vk

Another heated rivalry from 2014 is put back into the squared circle tonight as Jack Swagger looks for revenge against the legendary "Texas Rattlesnake", Stone Cold!

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 HlDw5KaXWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 KbBdvAM
Anderson is going to be looking to bounce back after his surprising defeat against a man who makes high-flying look like an art.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 PeeD3jK XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Di2CgXi

Two former United States Champions may be looking to get back in the title hunt tonight as "The Powerhouse" Roman Reigns looks to continue his dominant showing from 2014 by spearing a hole through the "King of Swing!"

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 DBCn3eD XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 VXLP2dQ

It's the "Panama Playboy" taking on "Big Sexy" this week as the two resident ladies' men of XWL will brawl for the bragging rights of being both the best in the ring and the best with the ladies.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 NdZMA35 XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 XuwIBhN

Damien Sandow may very well have cost Daniel Bryan his match last week against "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash. So tonight, XWL's "Yes Man" looks for his chance to shut up the self-professed "Savior of the Unwashed Masses" with his flurrying submission and striking abilities.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 1uQYwfd XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 TYelG0x

Prince Devitt made his return to XWL on last week's Season Premiere special. However, he wound up on the wrong end of a Boma Ye from Shinsuke Nakamura, putting him away for the three. Will he have better luck this week against the man who defeated Stone Cold Steve Austin in his own return?

No Holds Barred Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Skg7gxp XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 HTeWJYT

Shelley wasn't there to help his friend EY fight off an onslaught from the Bullet Club, but now he can take the first step to making things right by defeating AJ Styles in one of the most brutal matches known to man.

Main Event
Champion vs. Champion

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 8fVtcUtXWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 R6YYqKj

Two new champions were crowned last week. Who will keep their momentum going and prove their title superior?

Last edited by TheKrzyOne on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 pm

I just wanna say to whoever did that Punk pic, that background is perfect <3

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:01 pm

ThatGuy wrote:

Stop sucking up to me. I'll never forgive you.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

Oh well in that case it's terrible, I'll fix it when I get time Shuggz.

<3  Krzy
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:05 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
TheKrzyOne wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

Oh well in that case it's terrible, I'll fix it when I get time Shuggz.

<3  Krzy
Not surprised in the slightest. Always holding Krzy down

<3 you doe

Card looks great. Hoping the trimmed card helps things get done easier. Please, remember guys if you cant get ahold of your opponent/can't get a match done, to let me or any of the others know ASAP instead of so close to the deadline. Then maybe we can switch out a match or something. Let's make this show better than the initial return <3
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Pyro lights up the arena matching the volume and intensity of the roaring crowd in Pittsburgh. Breakdown is back and these people are eager to see just what the immensely talented XWL superstars have in store for them. They brought their signs, their shirts and their love for the company and that combined with the wrestler’s love for competition and the spotlight is  bound to make for an incredible experience. The cameras do their usual sweep around  the building before landing on the superfluous three-man announce team of Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross—a rare familiarity in the changing world  of XWL.

Jim Ross
Here we go, folks! This Jim Ross alongside my broadcast partners, Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler and we appreciate you joining us for what is bound to be another memorable Breakdown. Just listen to the crowd, they’re already fired up and many people are still buzzing about how the last show ended.

Michael Cole
I’m surprised their weren’t riot in the streets when Chris Jericho was unjustly separated from his World Heavyweight Championship giving the likes of CM Punk the chance to strike and cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase.

Jerry Lawler
We all thought we were in for the era of The Heartbreak Kid, but instead, CM Punk made sure that people were only talking about him by the time the night was through. I must say, that I could have never imagined the first Breakdown after the New Year ending like that!

Jim Ross
But Punk walking away with the championship is just living proof of  the old saying that absolutely anything and everything can happen in XWL! While we know for sure that Punk is the champion, there’s still so much left in the air and I, for one, can’t wait to see how the pieces all fall into place.

Michael Cole
Ugh, we all know that egomaniac Shawn Michaels will want another shot to hog the glory and the spotlight by challenging for the title, but when the belt is in the hands of CM Punk, who is the walking definition of the word “lucky,” then I find myself struggling to determine who the lesser evil is.

Jerry Lawler
Meanwhile, while all the fact surrounding what happened to Chris Jericho are still fuzzy you have to think that he’ll want him belt back making the situation even more complicated and crazy than it already is!

Jim Ross
Well, that’s why we just have to take it one step at a time, King. We’ll worry about all of that when the time comes, because right now it’s time to see what else is being cooked up by the other members of the roster.

The camera whisks us away backstage where Shelley is standing alone, mentally preparing for what will be a war against AJ Styles later on in the night. There’s no love lost between these two, and their history is well-documented. What isn’t as set in stone, is their future in the company—which direction their careers will be heading in. After a tough loss against Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles has seen his dreams of becoming World Champion for the first time in his XWL career crushed and he has to be wondering if his next opportunity will come knocking anytime soon.

Meanwhile Shelley is back from one of his many oversea adventures and finds himself in a position where he’s going to have to fight to remain upright in a shifting landscape that threatens to topple over everything. Where either competitor goes from here is anyone’s guess, but what’s certain is that this No Holds Barred match will play a huge role in determining who takes a big step in their career and who trips. Shelley straightens up, a smirk on his face, sincerity in his eyes.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Shellques12

-Alex Shelley-
Chris Sabin…he was my friend. He was one of my best friends in the world, who I would have done anything for, but when he probably needed me the most I wasn’t there to help him. I wasn’t there to save him or knock some sense into him or do whatever it is that needed to be done to get him to stop acting like one of the biggest douchebags who has ever walked the Earth. I can say that because I care about him; I’ve seen him at his best and the Chris Sabin that was fooling around with Daniel Bryan was Chris at his worst. Eric Young…he was my friend. He was one of the last genuinely nice guys in this company who would give you his last dollar if you were hungry or a piece of his beard if you were cold and when he needed me most I was too busy trying to become XWL World Heavyweight Champion. Adam Cole and I we were never friends; I needed him to get inside the chamber, and he needed me to get The Wyatt Family  off his back…yet when I needed him he was nowhere to be seen. Funny how relationships in this company work, isn’t it?

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Shellques13

-Alex Shelley-
I’m still trying to figure out if AJ Styles and I were ever friends…fuck, if he even knows what a friend is or if for the months we were running around as Generation-Next trying to make a name for ourselves he was the biggest dick the world had ever seen, since Batista left, masquerading as a decent human being. I always had AJ’s back; always. Even when Chris came back I offered AJ a helping hand and he spit in it…He spit in it and then he tried to drag Chris down with him as he spiraled out of control. I don’t want to hate anybody, AJ, I’ve been down that road with Kurt Angle and I don’t have any plans of revisiting. Plus it’s hard to hate somebody that you used to like, that you used to respect, that you would follow to the ends of the world and back because you stupidly thought you were on the same page trying to scale the mountain that is XWL...Any hatred that I could feel for you is overpowered by how sorry I feel for you, pal.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Shellques14

-Alex Shelley-
Even from our days in Generation-Next, there was always this nagging thought in the back of my mind that you were jealous of me. Yeah that’s right, but I always figured that we’d be able to help each other reach the peaks of our careers, only you were too petty to see that through. No one’s ever going to get my list of achievements confused with Chris Jericho’s or CM Punk’s or Shawn Michaels’ but I’m damn proud of the things I’ve done in XWL and I bet you’d kill for a taste of the success I’ve digested. Even at that point in our young careers I had held the Xtreme Championship, a little something to hang my hat on and to this day it must eat you up inside that the best you’ve been able to do is hang a medal around your neck. And so you go trolling around the very depths of shitsville with Prince Devitt and Karl Anderson because you’re so desperate for achieve something, anything that you don’t care how many coattails you need to ride or how many people have to carry you to get to your destination.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Shellques17

-Alex Shelley-
Look, AJ, I’m not here to get into a pissing contest with you because not only have I not drunk that much water, but at the end of the day I’ve got a long way to go myself. The difference between me and you, though, is that when I get there it’s going to be because I earned it and because I worked my ass off. Maybe one day you’ll get what you’ve been looking for, AJ; even a broken clock is right twice a day. Even those don’t hold a candle to what the real greats in the ring can produce have their moment in the limelight, no matter how fleeting it is…just ask Miz. And when you do get there AJ, I guarantee you it’s going to feel empty, you’re going to feel like shit and you’re going to regret everything that you did to reach that point because it won’t mean a thing. And whether or not you get there is a big if, because as long as I can lace up a pair of boots and get my hair just right I’m going be the biggest pain in your ass since your Bullet Club initiation. I’m gunning for the same things you are and whenever we cross paths, I’m going to leave everything inside that ring, so that I can leave the ring as the victor…as the better man…as the man who wanted it more.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Shellques9

-Alex Shelley-
Tonight is one of those nights, and I just want to make one thing clear: I don’t take kindly to what you did to Eric Young, but EY is a big boy, he can take care of himself and I know that he’ll be watching this match closely praying that there’s something left of you so that he can get the revenge he deserves. This is between me and you, and since the only rule is that there are no rules I want you to know that you’re going to be staining the mat with your blood, sweat, tears and everything in between. This match won’t be about winning or losing…uh-uh, it’ll be about surviving, about making a statement, about stopping another man from trying to end your career…beating you will just be icing on the cake. AJ tonight I want you to forget about Shawn Michaels and forget about Eric Young because I’m going to be all that you can handle and then some.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Shellques11

-Alex Shelley-
Despite everything, AJ, I know that there has to be some semblance of that idealistic wrestler who fought with me in Generation-Next struggling against the darkness that has consumed you to break free. If talking to you won’t bring him out…well, maybe embarrassing you will. Hmph…we almost sound like an old couple in some bitter custody battle over the xbox. What we are, are a couple of guys with no love lost between them, yet here I am still going out of my way to help you out. Maybe showing you that you’re not the wrestler you were when you had a heart, when you had pride, when you had passion and gave a damn about this business will help you see the light. See you in the ring, bud.

With a wink, Shelley also gives a little smirk as the screen fades to black. The next time he’ll be seen is making his entrance before his match and by then the time for words will be long past.

Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:09 pm

{Michael Cole}
"Well, ladies and gentlemen, just in a couple weeks at Uprising, we will be seeing a debut of a brand-new superstar, here in the XWL."

{Jim Ross}
"His name is 'Kofi Kingston', a international wrestler that is from Jamaica."

{Michael Cole}
"Let's take a look at 'Kofi Kingston'."

*The camera fades out into a video package, it shows Jamaica, home of Kofi Kingston, he speaks for the first time in the package..*

{Kofi Kingston}

"This is Jamaica! .. This.. is my home!"

*The camera pans up to Kofi running up to the camera itself, seemingly on a jog, he speaks.*

{Kofi Kingston}

"My name is Kofi Kingston, each and everyday, they run up and down this beach, it's my way, of enjoying.. this paradise."

*A man jogs on the beach, he runs over a guy's towel, seemingly he is on it, the guy on the towel stands up quickly, but quickly discovers his height to the man, they have a confrontation, the taller man seems to be bullying the under-sized male.*

*The camera pans back to Kofi, as he looks back to the camera, grinning as he speaks.*

{Kofi Kingston}

"Look's like there is some.. Trouble in Paradise."

*Kofi walks out of the camera's view, punching and kicking, possibly grappling sound-effects are heard, possibly Kofi attacking the tall-male.*

*The camera pans up, the taller-male is in the sand on the beach, his head is only visible, Kofi with a large smile on his face, nods to the side, the under-sized male approaches with quick-speed, kicking some sand into the taller male's face.*

{Kofi Kingston}

"You know what they say.. sometimes.. there is Trouble in Paradise."

*A graphic shows up beside Kofi.*

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Kofi-Kingston-Logo2

*Below the graphic reads...*

KOFI KINGSTON
DEBUTS SOON..

*The camera fades out.. fading back in to the regular schedule programming.*

--

@Kyle, how was the promo?
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:27 am

Breakdown returns to the ring to find Lilian Garcia standing in it, mic in hand and a smile on her face.

[Lilian Garcia]
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome back to XWL, MICK, FOLEY!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 MickFoleypromo11_zpsfe225c2b

The crowd erupts as the theme song and titantron both light up. Out from the backstage area, pushing past the curtain comes the one and only, Mick Foley. The hardcore legend walks out to the top of the stage and pauses for a moment, smiling rather big. He then turns slightly and throws up two guns, made with his hands and yells out, "Bang, Bang!"

[Jerry Lawler]
He's back! I'm so happy!

[Michael Cole]
What's up with all these old guys who aren't good anymore coming back?

[Jim Ross]
Go ask Tyler.

[Jerry Lawler]
Who?

[Michael Cole]
We need a youth movement or something because honestly, this guy is boring to me now.

[Jerry Lawler]
Can you show some respect!? This guy is a legend in this business!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 MickFoleypromo12_zpsd370a48d

As commentary rages on, Mick Foley makes his way down the ramp, smile on his face, dressed in his infamous flannel and weird boots. He staggers his way down the ramp, high fiving a few of the fans, pointing at a few others who bow to him. He makes it to the ring and rolls in, avoiding the steps because, hey, this is Foley man! Mick climbs to his feet, throwing up the double guns again, holding them close as he walks around the ring. He finds himself Lilian Garcia, who hands him her mic, and then turns to leave. Foley, being a gentlemen, slides in front of her, pushing down the bottom rope for her. After Garcia has left the ring, Foley moves to the middle of it, looking around at the chanting crowd.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 MickFoleypromo13_zps79011366

[Michael Cole]
What are these people chanting right now?

[Jim Ross]
That would be, "Foley is Good!" Cole.

[Michael Cole]
These people wouldn't know good if it slapped them in the face. Two shows in and I already have a headache.

[Jerry Lawler]
Hey, Cole, shut up! Mick's about to speak!

Sure enough, Foley brings the mic to his lips, still pretty happy.

[Mick Foley]
It has been, way too damn long, since I've stood in this ring. The last time I did, it was a totally different world. Now you have people like, The Bullet Club, Dolph Ziggler. Back then, you had people like Ted Dibiase Jr., The Motor City Machine Guns, The Rock! For some of these old timers like myself, that's scary. Coming back to uncharted waters, being surrounded by all these arrogant new kids. But I don't feel out of place, it's just new faces. That's never bothered me. When I'm in this ring, I feel at home. It doesn't matter who stands across from me, I always have, and I always will. Even if this ring has almost been the death of me, on more than one occasion.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 MickFoleypromo14_zps141d3dee

[Mick Foley]
For those of you who don't know, they like to call me a Hardcore Legend because of the crazy stuff I do in this ring. I've came off the top of cells. I've fallen onto thumbtacks, through tables, onto chairs, ladders, pipes, hell, you name it and I've been hit with, or dropped on it. And I've loved every second of it.

Foley cracks a smile as the crowd cheers for him.

[Mick Foley]
Now, I'm glad I have so many people, so excited to see me again. That means a lot, hearing the fans chanting my name. I was kind of a jerk the last time I was here, so I'm glad that didn't carry over. But hey, I've changed. Back then, I was beating the crap out of the Rock, who I miss one hell of a lot. It's not like that anymore. Everything is new. Everything seemed to have changed. Something that has really changed, is management. The Immortal, Hulk Hogan was running this show when I was a thing here, but now, we have Vince and Stephanie. Which I've only had the pleasure of speaking to Vince so far. But I think we need to fix that. You see Steph, I got a little issue. The last time I was here, I was in line for a World Championship, until I suffered that injury. I know it's just a little soon, even with there being a new champ and all, but I've come to reclaim my shot. Hell, put me up against anyone, I'm open for a discussion about it, just about now. So why don't I stop beating around the bush and call you on out here? Come on, sweetheart!

Foley seems pumped up about his call, and so do the fans. But fans are all about heroes, and not about hard work. Foley paces in the ring, awaiting Stephanie’s arrival but perhaps to no one’s surprise, she’s not exactly sprinting out here as though the ringside area were the finish line to a 400 meter sprint.

She’s either pulling a power move, showing Foley that she wears the pants around here, no matter how much these people may love him and, hell, they may not mind him assuming the reigns of the company. Though to play devil’s advocate, maybe Breakdown’s esteemed General Manager would love to sit down and have a chat with Foley over a nice lunch about where he sees himself in the company five months down the line, but she is genuinely busy at the moment.

After all, Foley did kind of make this request of her out of the blue.

Whatever the reasoning behind Stephanie’s delayed appearance, the focused and stern look in his eyes that has seen a lot in this business, makes it evident that he’s not leaving until he gets a resolution. Thoughts of what life would have been like as World Champion must have been agonizing for Foley and haunted him to the point where he had to come back to set things right once and for all. Now whether he’ll get what he’s looking for or be sent away empty-handed like teenage trick or treaters using bed sheets for costumes remains to be seen. Foley cracks a half-smile and after another handful of seconds, he raises the microphone back up to his lips.

[Jerry Lawler]
This is as far from Stephanie McMahon as you can get!

[Michael Cole]
But this confrontation might just as good!

[Jim Ross]
I, like everybody else in this world, have no idea what business MVP has out here, but I have a sneaking suspicion that he is up to no good.

The boos come down as hard as a torrential downpour, flooding the arena with the deafening noise. The reaction is fueled by a lethal combination of the XWL Universe’s adoration for the returning Foley and their disdain for the mouthy, arrogant MVP who showed his true colors when he talked himself into a pretty spectacular contract last week. Then there’s the blatant disrespect MVP is showing by interrupting Foley for what will add up to be absolutely no reason.

Foley eyes the stage, his expression revealing nothing, but his gears in his mind must be working hard to try and make sense of this while pre-planning how he’ll go about handling this unexpected and unwanted intrusion. Just as the lyrics of MVP’s entrance music declares “I’m back!” The man himself casually strolls out onto the stage as if he owns the place. Taking a look at MVP’s custom-tailored suit and high-end glasses, if you weren’t privy on the kind of man that he is your first guest might be that he holds some kind of position of power in the company—if he gets his way that may eventually be the case someday.

As it stands right now, MVP is just another wrestler, like Foley, but these two are clearly on extreme ends of the spectrum. Foley appeals to the everyday man, while MVP…well, if you find yourself connecting with him then you’re probably not the most reputable person yourself. MVP slowly makes his way down to the ring, deliberately making everyone wait on him to see why he’s out here.

What an ass.

Unlike Foley, MVP takes his time walking up the steel stairs, entering the ring in a tradition manner. Why risk wrinkling his suit or scuffing a shoe? He steps through the ropes and now that he and Foley share the same ring it’s almost hard to believe that only eight years separates these two men.

It seems like a lifetime instead.

Foley looks weathered, the decades of hardcore wrestling clearly taking its toll on his body and his appearance. Meanwhile, MVP isn’t really showing his age—he clearly exfoliates. MVP licks his lips and rubs his nose and fed up with being polite, Foley raises his microphone back up, presumably to ask what the big deal is. He never gets a chance though, as MVP holds up his hand and after gauging the expression on Foley’s face.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Mvp03_zps30619042

[MVP]
The simple fact that you did not bow down the moment I entered this ring tells me that you don’t realize exactly who you’re in the ring with. See, I’m not just a wrestler, I’m not just an XWL superstar—I am the most prolific, sensational, magnificent man to ever step foot inside of a ring and I expect to be treated as such. I don’t take kindly to being disrespected…Mick. This week was supposed to be my week—the week where the entire world watches as I make my return to XWL to make a bigger impact than you or anybody else ever could. Instead I’m being relegated to sharing my night with…you? See something about that just doesn’t sit right with me—something about MVP and Mick Foley…or Mankind…or Cactus Jack…or whatever name you’re pulling out of your backside to keep yourself relevant…but us being in the same sentence? It just doesn’t sit right with me.

Well this is just about what we expected from somebody as full as himself as MVP is and it’s a wonder that Foley hasn’t hit MVP so hard that the glasses go flying off of his face. The night is still young. Foley may get another chance because MVP only pauses for a moment to collect his thought and then immediately proceeds to share them.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Mvp06_zps31e758b1

[MVP]
Not only do you intrude where you’re not wanted—that being inside a wrestling ring, Mick, just so we’re on the same page—but you have the gall…the audacity to think that you’re World Championship Material? I know a guy like CM Punk set the bar low when he needs a handout like the Money in the Briefcase in give him a slight edge, and let’s not forget how he needs Paul Heyman to do his laundry and tuck him in at night—but that bar is still not low enough for someone like you to even think about reaching for it. Look at you, Mick, I wouldn’t trust you to pick up my trash because you’d go swimming in it and make a mess that I’d have to waste money hiring someone else to clean up!

Foley chuckles softly and strokes his goatee after MVP delivers that insult. He cocks his head to the side and continues to let MVP ramble on.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Mvp07_zps0fd6a1dd

[MVP]
And money is what it’s all about, Mick. Money is what separates men like me from clowns like you. A man like me has all the tools in the box to become a World Champ sooner rather than later, while someone like you spends days trying to stuff a square peg through a round hole. I am a contender and you are a pretender, someone who thinks he has what it takes just because his momma told him he could be anything he wanted in life…well she was wrong. You’ve gotten as far as you’re ever going to go, Mick and you should be grateful for that instead of coming out here and wasting everybody’s time as you fill their heads with delusions of grandeur that you don’t have it in you to deliver. Since you clearly don’t have anything else going for you, I’m not going to make your night worse by knocking some sense into you. All I want is an apology for spoiling my night and nearly spoiling the World Heavyweight Championship by making me imagine it around your waist.

Foley brings his own mic up as MVP waits, an arrogant look across his face.

[Mick Foley]
Is this what I get? I busted my ass in this industry for most of my life, just to have some punk in a suit come out here and talk down to me? I'm not going to apologize to you, MVP. Mostly because you don't deserve it. You, MVP, are a jackass.

The crowd erupts in cheers as Mick pauses, letting them do their thing. MVP looks insulted, and yet, still arrogant at the same time. An odd talent.

[Mick Foley]
You see, much like CM Punk, I earned my shot at the title. A long time ago, I was crowned the number one contender and never got a chance to use it. But Punk, he went for it, and did what I knew he could do. As much as some people might not like Paul Heyman, he does make champions. And with Punk, he has a champion. As for Big Johnny, who I watched kiss your ass last week, the only thing he has is a mid carder at best. But who am I to judge? For years I was just some, fat guy in a flannel who was doing crazy stuff just to get big. But that's the difference between us MVP, I actually got big. You just had some guy stroke your ego for a bit. I actually busted my ass for years, doing stuff no sane man should ever have to do. That's another reason why I didn't bow down to you. The main reason, is because Mick Foley, doesn't bow to anybody!

The crowd pops again as Foley smiles, giving the crowd a thumbs up sign while MVP seems over this situation already.

[Mick Foley]
Another thing, MVP. You called me a pretender. You said I was filling these people's heads with delusions and fake ideas. But I'm not. I'm here to be a champion, much like I was, umpteen years ago. I called Stephanie out here, to try and suggest to her to put me through a match to get to it. By no means do I actually want my number one contendership on a silver platter. I'm not about hand-outs, unlike like some people in the ring. No, I'm willing to earn it. So do me a favor. Go back into the back and get Big Johnny to get Stephanie so that way I can take care of my own business.

MVP looks a little taken aback that someone like Foley would have the guts to speak to him this way.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Mvp13_zpsc790577e

[MVP]
You call what you did in this business “getting big?” What you actually did was send wrestling back to the Stone Age when it was the pastime for Neantherthals like you before intellectuals such as myself made it an art and a thinking man’s sport. What you did was inspire a whole new generation and made them think that all they have to do to make it in this business is fall off of high places, get hit in the head with every object under the sun and bleed as much as they can. Thanks to you there are a slew of up-and-comers with no future, no dignity and no respect for this business believing in their hearts that they have what it takes to go down in history if they can be the next Mick Foley. Do you not see what the problem is with everybody taking the short cut, the easy way, to be like you, instead of showing pride in what they do and putting in the work for the slim-chance to be on par with someone like me?

The boos come in loud as MVP continues to put himself on a pedestal and no one in the building are appreciative of him looking down on them.

[MVP]
I wasn’t going to exacerbate the situation any further by pressing the issue because I thought you’d want to leave the ring with your dignity, but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that instead of taking the high road, you took it upon yourself to throw shade at me and try to paint a picture where I’m the bad guy when all I did was come out here and speak the truth. The truth is that you are a poison to this business, Mick and you should be ashamed of yourself for what you’ve done. You got lucky that you came in at a time when I wasn’t around to show the world what real professional wrestling was all about and now when you should be counting your blessings and staying in some cardboard box under a bridge someplace where you’d be a danger to nobody but yourself, you come out here and ask for more? You’ve clearly taken one too many shots to the head, man.

Foley has a look on his face that reads something along the lines of, “That’s technically not false,” but in reality everyone must realize Foley’s history hasn’t made him as foolish or senile as MVP is making him out to be.

[MVP]
When you think of revolutionaries who had a positive impact and helped shape this business into the global brand that it is today, the name MVP should be the first to roll off your tongue. I came in and from day one up to right now, all eyes have been on me. Not only was I in a league of my own inside the ring, but I carried myself like a champion and a star outside of it even during the dark times when I didn’t have a belt around my waist. I am an innovator; some would dare to call me a savant and I wouldn’t argue with them. I put the Ghetto Strong Style on the map and challenged every man who thought I wasn’t exactly what I say I am to put up or shut up, and if you listen closely you’ll hear that many of my biggest critics have now gone silent. You might use the way the crowd reacts to me as an argument of the contrary, but just think about it for a second: why would I want the people who lionize you to cheer for me? If you’re their idea of a hero then I have no problem being the villain.

Foley runs a hand through his beard then scratches his head, taking a moment to respond.

[Mick Foley]
You know, MVP. One thing you said is kind of biting at me right now. You said yourself that I didn't work for this. That, every scar on my body, was earned easily. That was the easy way out, was falling off a cell! Well let's see you do it MVP. Let's see you climb to the top of a cell just to be tossed through it. Let's see you get speared through a flaming table, or caught up in barbwire, or, hell anything other than kissing ass. The difference between us MVP is that you claim to have worked for what you have but in actuality, you've swindeled your way through this business, stepping on other people to get there. While guys like me, guys like Dreamer, guys like Sabu.... We risked our lives to make a name for ourselves. We did everything we could do to make it big, and hell, now that I'm here, I'm proud of it!

Foley, the emotion rolling now, seems to be really into what he's saying while MVP, doesn't appear to agree.

[Mick Foley]
I'm not the best guy to be leading a pack of anything. The fact that people want to be like me scares me. But you aren't that great either. You aren't one of the revolutionaries in this business MVP. But, I want to see if you're a man of your word there MVP. You said that you challenged anyone who didn't believe you to put up, or shut up. Well, MVP, Mick Foley ain't around here to just hang out. And I guess, if I'm not getting Stephanie, I have to make do with what I got. So are you going to challenge me, MVP. Are you going to go ahead and try and prove your words that I didn't put in the work, when in fact, these teeth missing from my mouth didn't get taken out with ease.

The crowd seems to really like this idea, as does Foley, who nods at MVP, getting ready for action.

[Mick Foley]
So what's it gonna be MVP!?

And with the gauntlet thrown down the tension in the building has thickened exponentially. Two men who the fans ever imagined would cross paths before have now found themselves at odds and mere moments away from beating the hell out of each other. How did it come to this? What prompted Mick Foley to choose tonight of all nights to make a well-appreciated return in (in the eyes of many fans) and what made MVP so insecure and so arrogant he felt that Foley specifically planned on ruining whatever grand plans MVP had for his first Breakdown in XWL in months?

Without another word shared between the two men, Foley and MVP drop their mics and begin circling each other inside the squared circle. They’ve both been out of in-ring action for quite some time, and they’re both wisely sizing each other up before recklessly engaging in any kind of physical battle. They inch closer and closer, the moment these people have been waiting for since MVP spewing off all kinds of nonsense draws ever so close by the second. They’re damn near touching noses now, and when they crowd can’t take it anymore, they burst out into a loud “Fo-ley! Fo-ley! Fo-ley!” series of chants and all that does is cause MVP to burst out in laughter!

That almost freezes the atmosphere in the arena that was red-hot only a moment prior. This was the last possible reaction the fans were expecting, like seeing a parent burst out into a celebratory dance after finding out their child was arrested. MVP is doubled over as the sudden-fit of enormous humor leaves him weak. He staggers over to the microphone he drops and picks it up to make sure that the entire arena can hear him laughing at their expense. He’s laughing like he’s heard the greatest joke in the world and it’s gotten to the point where the poor guy has to remove his glasses, and possibly risk dropping them, so that he can wipe away a few tears from his eyes. MVP takes a few deep breaths, and after finally regaining his composure after much effort he raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

[MVP]
You...you really thought we were about to…You’re kidding right? Why on earth would I want to lower myself to your standards? You’re not worth wrinkling this very expensive suit or bruising my knuckles. Look Mick, I know you have your fantasies of 2015 being your comeback year, but trust me when I tell you that you have a long ways to go before you should even consider getting into a scrap against me, because I’ll make falling off the cell feel like falling on a cloud in comparison. You might think I hustled my way to get to where I am, and hey you’re right, I’m not gonna front. But all I ever did was take the smart way up the stairway to success ‘cause while everyone’s busy taking tentative steps hoping not to step on anyone’s toes—or bump into you as you go tumbling down—I take leaps up multiple flights at a time I don’t give a damn who I land on.

The boos are coming down with a fury as MVP backs out of a fight with Foley only so that he can continue belittling him some more.

[MVP]
Power was never handed to anybody, respect was never granted on request, money never magically appeared in someone’s wallet… these are all things that you have to take when you want it and never take no for an answer when you demand it. What I did last week with John Laurinaitis—who is a hell of a man, by the way—is tell him exactly how I wanted things to go because he knew that I was someone he couldn’t afford to lose, while you’re as expendable as they come! I did what any respectable human being would have done to put himself in a position to succeed, without have to degrade or make a fool out of himself like, well…you. You wanna stand there and call me an “ass-kisser,” as you so eloquently stated, when all you’ve done since you’ve been out here is pucker up and plant one on the backsides of the thousands of people inside the arena! If there was a way to reach the folks at home watching live too I bet you would have done it by now!

Foley clenches his jaw and takes a step toward MVP who takes several back in return while holding out his free hand in a gesture that’s telling Foley to keep his distance.

[MVP]
Listen man it looks like you don’t want to talk right now, and that’s cool, but don’t start thinking that I didn’t mean it when I said that I want my apology, Mick. I want you to apologize for spoiling my night, I want you to apologize for trying to pick a fight with someone way above your caliber, and I want you to say that you are deeply sorry for ruining professional wrestling. Look, I’m not asking you to get on your knees, even though that would be the noble gesture…I’m asking you to do what’s right. And I’ll be honest with you: your apology won’t make everything all sunshine and rainbows but admitting that you screwed up in a major way is a solid first step in atonement.

The crowd is booing hard, waiting for MVP to get his comeuppance. and Foley has a look of bemusement on his face because for all the crazy things he’s done in his career and all the crazy people he’s done them with, he may have legitimately never dealt with somebody quite like MVP before. Somebody who sees no issue with demanding apologies for the most asinine reasons imaginable. Somebody who takes no issue in treating a man who has paid more than his fair share of dues for this business like a rookie. Somebody who truly believes that everybody should build shrines of him in their living room and bask in the greatness that he apparently radiates.

Foley must realize deep down that no matter how much pride may be on the line, getting into it with MVP may do him no favors and hinder his goal of being a World Champion in this company for the first time ever. If MVP was so quick to back down now, what happens when he gets challenged to an actual match? He’ll probably lead Foley on a wild goose chase, killing valuable time that Foley simply cannot afford to waste at this point in his life and career. So maybe an apology is the only way to go, even if he doesn’t mean it. MVP probably won’t be able to tell the difference, anyway, or he may just be satisfied knowing he got Foley to say those two words for the thousands of XWL’s faithful, many of whom are avid Foley fans, to hear loud and clear and thus never forget.

Foley slowly raises the microphone up to his mouth, eyes locked on MVP’s, his focus never shifting. The crowd is begging Foley not to do it; don’t be the nice guy, don’t swallow your pride, don’t let this be how people remember your first night back in 2015. The people win. Without uttering a single word, Foley drops the mic which lands with a thud on the mat. MVP’s gaze follows the mic’s path, then his gaze snaps back to Foley, completely in disbelief that a direct request was disobeyed like that.

[MVP]
All right, all right, I’m not an unreasonable person and I can admit that I may have been asking too much of you by expecting you’d man up for once and conduct yourself like a rational human being. It’s not that hard to let those two words out of your mouth and you’re not going anywhere until you do!

Foley shakes his head and mouths “You want me to act like a ‘rational human being?” and MVP responds “Yeah, that’s all I want. I ain’t asking for much. Foley nods, and then he drops his mic and prepares to exit the ring! What better way to stick it to MVP than leaving him hanging? The people seem to be a little disappointed they aren’t getting brutal brawl, but watching MVP get told off like this is the next best thing and they are loving it! Foley has a leg through the ropes when MVP lunges forward and tightly grips the flannel jacket. MVP pulls Foley back into the ring.

[MVP]
I know common sense isn’t your forte, but it will do you wonders if you heed this little bit of advice I’m about to drop on you: don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. The only thing you’ll ever be known for is being flung off the top of the cage like the piece of trash that you are…don’t let me knocking you clean out of your raggedy shoes be the other…

Foley spins on his heels and floors MVP with a massive right hand! The crowd comes alive as Foley mounts MVP and begins laying it in with a flurry of strikes until his momentum comes toa screeching halt when MVP desperately rakes Foley’s eyes. Temporarily blinded, Foley is distracted from his offensive onslaught long enough for MVP to scramble out of the ring and make it halfway up the ramp by the time Foley’s sight clears up. The crowd is once again chanting the hardcore legend’s name who has a smile on his face as he watches MVP walk backwards off the ramp. Finally, MVP waves Foley off as though he would have retaliated if he felt like it, before turning and heading backstage. Breakdown fades to a commercial break while Foley begins to celebrate in the ring.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:19 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 OvuR1Sr XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 QRlU7es

MVP is no stranger to XWL, and certainly no stranger to his opponent tonight as the former XWL World Heavyweight Champion returns to battle the "King of Strong Style", Shinsuke Nakamura!

360p, my old friend. It seems we meet again.

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

As Nakamura continues celebrating his victory, the cameras shift focus to the backstage area where interviewer Renee Young is standing by.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 A0a65d264052219

Renee Young
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time: Samuray Del Sol!

The camera zooms out as Del Sol enters the shot. It’s hard to read his expression under the mask, but his body language tells the story of a man who is at least doing a good job of appearing confident.

Renee Young
Thank you for joining me, Samuray. A lot of people remember you from the last time you were in XWL under the name Kalisto where you didn’t quite meet the standards you’ve set for yourself. What brought you back to XWL? And more importantly, what sparked the name changed.

Samuray Del Sol
Cuando fui en XWL para el primera vez, la compañía cambió mi nombre. They changed my name and deep down it felt like they changed who I was as a wrestler…como un hombre. Cuando soy Samuray Del Sol, soy un luchador increíble. Antes XWL fui una estrella y un luchador con un futuro en esta ocupación. After I came here I felt like I was nothing. I came back  to see if a name makes a difference. It was like I was competing with shackles when I was Kalisto, but now that I’m Samuray Del Sol again, I’ll be free…libre.

Renee Young
They’re throwing you in the ring against the former United States Champion, Karl Anderson. He’s a man who is big, but deceptively quick and to make matters worse he’s probably very angry over what transpired last week. What is your mindset heading into a match like this?

Samuray Del Sol
Never let the other guy intimidate you. Nunca. Because when they get in your head they’ve already won the fight. Anderson is good, but tonight I’m going to show that I’m better and maybe it should be me fighting for the titles. Pero es un paso a la vez. I’m like a newborn child in XWL and this match is going to help make me a man…un estrella en este compañía y todo el mundo verán que yo merezco una lugar in XWL. Anderson is one of the best, I don’t like his attitude or anything he stands for, but I have respect for his talent. The only thing is that he may be fast, pero soy más rápido. And so how can he defeat what he can’t catch?

Renee Young
You bring up a good point, but even if you are able to get the better of Anderson during your match, the thought of Bullet Club lurking has to at least be in the back of your mind.

Samuray Del Sol
I was always told there is no point worrying about the things you can’t change. No pierdas tu mente. The Bullet Club won’t go away if I say por favor, so I have to make the best of the situation.  Si esos pendejos llegan durante mi lucha entonces nosotros lucháramos. I won’t let anybody push me around.

Renee Young
Thank you for your time, Samuray.

Back to top Go down
Brady Bunch
New Talent
Brady Bunch

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:15 pm

* The Screen goes black and a theme song begins to play *

* As the crowd begins to erupt Austin Aries appears on the stage *

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 2nsyqfr

* As Austin Aries embraces the crowd he walks down the ramp and slowly takes off his glasses as he steps into the ring *

Micheal Cole
King! It's Austin Aries!

Jerry Lawler

First Mick! Now this, this is turning out to be a great night!

Micheal Cole
You're defiantly right about that king.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 2wcnn9k

* The crowd gives Austin Aries a ovation as The Greatest Man That Ever Lived finally has arrived at XWL*

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Oppfr5

Austin Aries

Damn it sure feels good to be back. You know I've been having serious thoughts about my future and where i want to go, where i want to cement my legacy, where i want to become a future hall of famer and a world champion, and then i realized the three simply words to help anyone get through a decision Me,Myself And I. I have gone face to face with some of the greatest wrestler in the world, and you know what they all have in common with each other? They all got beat by the greatest man that ever lived  A double himself me, Austin Aries. Now i didn't show up tonight to brag about all my great achievements but i showed up to make XWL aware of the virus that has struck it's roster. It's time for change and father time isn't getting any younger so i'm here and i'm ready to take down anyone who tries to stop me.

* Austin Aries stares into the crowd with a smirk on his face *

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 17plqx

* Austin Aries points to the camera then at the stage *

Austin Aries

I dare anyone in the back to come out and stop me, Oh wait that right's nobody will because they don't deserve to be in the same ring as me!Now I've Noticed that a lot of people on this roster get  beat up, whether it's they suck or they just can't perform at a high level none the less I've noticed that many people in the back talk and talk but they can never prove anything in the ring. But it's a good environment for me to drink my expensive exotic drinks while i watch in the back a bunch of matches that Austin Aries should be staring in. Now me coming out here and talking about how i'm better then everyone or how i deserve to be in these high quality matches isn't really going to prove anything so i want the whole world to be aware that Austin Aries has arrived and i'm not going anywhere.

* Aries stops with the mic in his hands and begins to stare at the crowd as the crowd is neutral and begins to cheer and boo*

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 9u8677

Micheal Cole
ladies and gentlemen we are here live in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania in the Consol Energy Center and just in case you are just tuning in that was Austin Aries

Jerry Lawler
The Greatest man that ever lived Micheal!

Micheal Cole
King, You sure seem to already be a fan of Austin Aries

Jerry Lawler
Oh yes this man is going to be the main attraction real soon.

Micheal Cole
Now let's not get ahead of ourselves Mr.Aries has a long way to go before he can hang with the Legends and hall of famers we have here in XWL.

Jerry Lawler
Shut up Micheal.

* The camera cues off of the announcers and heads on to the commercial break *
Back to top Go down
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:04 pm

Breakdown comes back from commercial with the live crowd going insane. The camera cuts to those in attendance that have some of the more "out-there" signs. The view changes to that of the announce table where the commentary team is all set for the action.

[Jim Ross]
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to what is turning out to be another action packed episode of Breakdown. We've already heard from Alex Shelley and have seen Mick Foley tear apart Montel Vontavius Porter right in the middle of the ring.

[Jerry Lawler]
That was truly amazing J.R. MVP thought he had surprised Foley while he was exiting the ring, just to get his jaw knocked out of socket and pummeled by him! It was great!

[Michael Cole]
How was that great Jerry? Because a washed up has-been took advantage of another up-and-comer in the industry? First Nash taking out Damien Sandow. Now Mick Foley sucker punching MVP and assaulting the man? He should press charges against the man! Where's David Otunga when you need him?!

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh here we go again. Look Cole, I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around this idea, but not every new guy is going to be the face of XWL. Especially MVP and Sandow. They would be lucky to last until Uprising!

[Jim Ross]
Ladies, ladies, you're both pretty. Now can you both quit it! We have more important things to do than to argue. Especially since I just got news from the back is that our own pre-show host, Joey Styles, is in the back about to conduct an interview with the man who calls himself, The Whole F'n Show... Mr. Rob Van Dam.

The Breakdown cut cinematic flashes across the screen and we're brought to a room where a black curtain is clearly the backdrop of the scene. Purple and greenish-blue paint have been splattered on the curtain, but this is hard to make out as it seems the cameraman is using an old camcorder from the early 90s. Joey Styles walks into frame, microphone in hand.

[Joey Styles]
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRjNvHsQbfFSLPIAJ5sD1Gi7MY6HzkqlwSLIAXzTDeCW4gjW-O
(Quietly to the producer in the back) We're rolling? Why didn't anybody tell me? ... ... Well next time how's about a countdown or something? Wouldn't that be a whole lot easier? ... AND WE'RE STILL ROLL...

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcFEWiJP3glR4kZ3wSd3gUHD3q7L8ORR2Yi9LUgoJ9qF7Q2a7pQg
Hello everybody, my name is Joey Styles! You might recognize me as the voice of the XWL pre-shows that take place exclusively on XWL dot com. Tonight, I have a very special guest with me and we decided to make it even more special with the equipment we decided to use. Not only will I be interviewing one of my long time coworkers and original extremist, Rob Van Dam; we here at the studio decided that the only way to capture this momentous occasion was to break out an old camera and bring this to you in what we are now dubbing, ECW vision!

The crowd is already hyped up due to Joey Styles mentioning Mr. Friday Night himself will be appearing on the screen, but every time Joey even mentions the Land of Extreme, the crowd comes to life and roars with "E C dub" chants that echo all the way up to the rafters and even into the room the interview is taking place, where the camcorder, with it's outdated mic, is picking up the deafening noise. Joey takes this moment to let the chants sink in and noticeable tears begin to well up in his eyes. He raises the mic to speak again.

[Joey Styles]
Thank you so much for that. It means a lot. Now, without further delay, one of the remaining active original innovators of extreme. A man who has worn more belts than your grandfather and never outgrew a single one! Rob... Van... Dam.

Rob Van Dam comes into frame and the crowd comes to life, chanting his name or many of the nicknames that have been bestowed upon him throughout the years.

[Joey Styles]
Thank you for joining me tonight Rob. It's great to see you again. How does it feel to have a chance to finally compete here in XWL, one of the premiere companies in the business today?

[Rob Van Dam]
Glad to be here Joey. And you know that there's only one way to answer your question, right? {Rob Van Dam walks into the center of the frame. He raises his arms up in the air with his thumbs pointed right back to him. He brings his hands down toward him and each time the crowd responds with the usual "Rob... Van... Dam!!!"} And that's, how it feels to be back. Knowing that I can come back and the crowd will still give me that reaction. There are some guys who work years and if they were to take a hiatus from the business, no one would even miss them. But you can tell that these fans missed me and wanted me to come back to the biz. Welp, here I am, just what the doctor ordered.

[Joey Styles]
It's awesome that no matter where you go, someone who started out in a small company can get that kind of reaction from a large crowd like the one here in Pittsburgh! Granted we were not that far from this crowd when we were in Philly. Enough of the reminiscing however, it's time to get to the real question. Rob, what I and the rest of the XWL universe want to know is, WHY are you back and WHAT are you looking to accomplish that you haven't already?

[Rob Van Dam]
I knew that I was going to be asked that tonight, and if it's really what everyone wants to know, than so be it. As for the WHY I'm back, it's complicated but I'll try my best to keep it short for you guys. When someone gets into the wrestling business, they develop this bug. You can compare it to a virus or infection, but I certainly wouldn't. This bug drives you to want to compete, to want to be in that ring in front of thousands of people in packed arenas such as this. Not to mention all the people that watch live on TV around the world and who watch the replays online. But this bug... It never leaves you. Even if you leave the business, it's there. Gnawing at you, messing with your head. Now there are some, like who would have been my opponent tonight, Jeff Hardy, that the bug doesn't have as much power over them. I was just in the back smooo.... I mean talking with him and he told me that he was excited to be back, but he didn't think it was the right time, so he just left the building.

[Joey Styles]
Are you telling us that Jeff Hardy said he wasn't ready to come back to the ring, even though he was already scheduled to face you in a match tonight? {The crowd erupts in boos as the news of this has been revealed to them. People can be heard audibly chanting for a refund.} Why would he just leave without saying anything to management? How can someone say they want to come back to the ring and then decide right before their match that they're done?

[Rob Van Dam]
That's exactly what I was getting at, man. The bug that was in him when he was younger and teaming with his brother. It's gone. He has no desire to step into the ring anymore, I guess. It's sad to, we had some awesome matches back in the early 2000s. But what are you going to do, right? It's his choice, and I'll respect it just like I respect everyone's decisions on what they should do. It's not my place to tell him he's wrong... Even though he is. But, anyways, I'm off topic. What was the other question you asked?

[Joey Styles]
I had asked you why have you come back to wrestle here in XWL. The XWL universe is wondering what could be the next step in Rob Van Dam's career. It seems you've accomplished a lot in your time wrestling, so what else is there for you to do?

[Rob Van Dam]
I watched Breakdown last week, and I know XWL has been on a sort of "seasonal break" as it seems, but there just doesn't seem to be a clear front runner for the roster. No one to hold onto that "brass ring". There's a vacant title for God's sake! And I know I'm new so I'm not getting a chance to run with the title anytime soon, even if it's up for grabs. So what I'm going to do is I'm gonna light a fire under everybody's ass from here on out. And I'll do it with this.

Rob Van Dam reaches down and pulls out a cardboard cutout of the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. Painted over it, in white, it reads "XWL Paper Champion of the World". Some chuckles can be heard within the studio, to which Rob gives a stern look in the direction they came from.

[Rob Van Dam]
Why are you laughing? This is a serious matter, my man. Now like I said, I know I'm not getting a shot at any title anytime soon. And no, I'm not trying to create a new XWL championship. If I do great. If I don't, that's fine as well. But what I'm trying to do is get people to work for something. I'm going to guess that most of the laziness from the roster, especially the new guys, is that they know they're not going to get a push anytime soon, and instead of put on the greatest show they can, they're just going to go through the motions of their moveset and not even try. Well here's a challenge. No, this isn't a real title, but I guarantee no one is going to take this off of me anytime soon. So XWL roster, come get me and my Paper Championship. I'll make this piece of cardboard the most over thing XWL has ever seen. Don't believe me? Watch.

And with that, Rob Van Dam storms out of frame, carrying his piece of cardboard over his shoulder. Joey Styles is in shock of what he just saw, but can't help but smile at how ridiculous what he just witnessed was. Several times he attempts to bring the mic back up to speak but can't because he is so bewildered at Mr. Friday Night. He finally raises the microphone after a few more failed attempts.

[Joey Styles]
Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here first. I guess you have a new XWL Paper Champion of the World in Rob Van Dam. Thank you for joining us, and back to you guys at the commentary table.
Back to top Go down
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:05 pm

Would like some feedback on that. I've never promoed as RVD and would like some opinions on how this was done.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:55 pm

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 AdamCole_zps5ff8f629XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Nash_zpsb01f0228

Winner: Nash via jacknife to the face
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 6:56 pm

how do you powerbomb someones face exactly, plz explain with pictures.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:15 pm

I couldn't whip out my phone during the match quick enough, but I assure you, that me, the most honest person in XWL, did in fact, Jacknife someone on their face. no lies.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:33 pm

Magnesiac wrote:
Would like some feedback on that. I've never promoed as RVD and would like some opinions on how this was done.
I liked it

tho fake titles and cardboard cutouts won't get you anywhere
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:58 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:
I liked it

tho fake titles and cardboard cutouts won't get you anywhere

I have to agree with Krzy. I thought it was rather enjoyable. The "Paper Champion of the World" bit got a chuckle out of me, so I hope you actually do more with it (ie: "defend" it)
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:05 pm

XWL Cameras return live to a sold out arena to which you see Paul Heyman sitting in the middle of the ring in similar fashion to a Paul Heyman Guy and new World Heavyweight Champion:CM Punk

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 DS0ukh9

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman.

The crowd can't help but join with the phrase

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 XJwv8Ml

[Paul Heyman]
And tonight I come before you not as the advocate to the King of Swing Cesaro, but as a friend, a fan and compatriot, a strategist, a martor, a manager, a mentor to the man that they call the Best in the World and the man who last week proved just that when he cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase and became the NEW! Undisputed XWL Heavyweight Champion of the World, he is the Voice of the Voiceless and the guy who made being a Paul Heyman guy cool. He is the Four time XWL World champion, he is...

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 RIG0Op2

[Paul Heyman]
C...M...Punk!

Loud cheers ring through the arena for the NEW World Heavyweight Champion, the crowd start chanting his name "CM Punk, CM Punk". Not normally one to pander to the crowd Heyman allows the people to carry on showing their respect for a Paul Heyman Guy

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 CeOuU2m

[Paul Heyman]
And he is the man who last week rewrote history, he is the man who last week ushered in a new era in XWL, the era of the Paul Heyman guy, and he is the man who allowed me to come out here before all of you people and say I told you so.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 W5Z0LUt

[Paul Heyman]
I told you that a Paul Heyman guy would be the next World Heavyweight champion time and time again and look! Look what happened, a Paul Heyman guy is the NEW World Heavyweight champion. I told you that CM Punk could cash in that Money in the Bank briefcase at anytime he chooses, and he did. I told you that CM Punk is the best in the world, and he is. And I am out here right now to tell you that 2015 will be the year of the Paul Heyman guy and on the first show of 2016 when the XWL World Heavyweight Championship is still around the waist of a Paul Heyman guy that I. Will be there to say I told you so!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 73utLWR

[Paul Heyman]
And you will be there every single step of the way and you'll say to yourself I don't think he can do it, I don't think he can hold into that championship for an entire year, and I will be there to tell you that he can and will, that's why he's the Best in the World, and if anyone can it's him.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 STpWzHT

[Paul Heyman]
And when he does that it won't be lucky, this is the guy who proudly says Luck is for Losers, and that is exactly the kind of attitude that it takes to be the champion, that's the kind of attitude it takes to be a Paul Heyman guy. It's the kind of attitude, the kind of rebellious attitude that he has that draws you all to him, you can't help it, he could come out here and give you all the proverbial middle finger and you'd still cheer for him. Why? Because he's the Best in the World...

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 XpcUWCW

[Paul Heyman]
And ladies and gentlemen, it truly, truly gives me the greatest pleasure to stand here in the middle of the ring, like a proud father an have the privilege to introduce to you the NEW! XWL Heavyweight champion of the World! I give to you, C...M... Punk!

The crowd jump to their feet as the sound of CM Punk's theme starts blasting through the arena and the sound doubles in volume as CM Punk walks out onto the stage with his arms outstetched wide, with the World Hevayweight Championship wrapped around his waist.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_007857280

His name starts echoing through the arena like a siren. "CM PUNK! CM Punk!". Heyman stands in the ring proudly watching on and appluding as CM Punk lifts the Championship high above his head for the World to see and they remember it fresh in their minds when he cashed in Money in the Bank last week and defeated the then newly crowned Champion Shawn Michaels to take the gold for himself. Punk walks down to the ring climbs in next to Paul Heyman who has a smile like the cheshire cat. A very proud moment for him as finally a Paul Heyman Guy is standing tall as World Hevayweight Champion and he gets to share this very proud moment with him. Heyman hands over the microphone and instantly the crowd cheer.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_007985360

[[CM Punk]]
I hate to say "I told you so" but I told you so.

Punk lifts the belt high in the air which draws a loud cheer

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008018440

[[CM Punk]]
It has been many many months since I have stood in this ring with a microphone in my hand and I can see that look in your eyes, I can see that eager anticipation on each and every one of your faces here this evening. I know what you people want, I know why everyone at home has turned up the television and I know why all you people before me are listening so intently to every word that I have to say. Let's face it, ever since last week you all have been waiting for this moment, your eyes all lit up the second I grabbed hold of this microphone, you people are all waiting for a "Pipebomb". Not just any pipebomb, I have been gone a long time, surely I have a lot to get off of my chest and deliver a pipebomb that will rock this company to its very foundation.

A loud cheer comes from the crowd, they have waited a long time to hear another pipebomb from the Voice of the Voiceless

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008166000

[[CM Punk]]
And you people would be right, I do have a lot to get off my chest but that can wait because right now I don't want to rock the World, I don't want to bring this company to a stand still, quite simply I want to tell you all a story. A story that will put everything into perspective, a story that will explain everything that you have wanted to know for so long and have never truly been given the answers to. You have all seen a lot of things unfold in this very ring but there are a lot of things that happen that you people are not privy to and it's ultimately these things that cause the biggest issues for you the fans and us the performers.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008169600

[[CM Punk]]
2014 was intended to be my return to glory, my return to form because I don't know if you know this or not but I am basically "The Guy" around here. I started raising the bar to levels that people thought couldn't be reached, I spurred people on to raise their game to try and match me but the truth of the matter is you cannot match the Best, you can't even come close to what I have to offer but for a while I had lost that spark, I had lost that motivation to carry that torch any longer because let's face it, what is there to do in this company that I haven't already done? I have held every Championship under the sun, I have won countless awards, I have been crowned a King and my rivalry with Dwayne will go down as the greatest feud that this company will ever see. That is not my "Ego" talking ladies and gentlemen, that is nothing but fact, when the World was watching we stepped up and made this company the place to be, the product to watch and we set the bar so goddamn high that it simply cannot be replicated.

Duelling chants of "Let's Go Rocky" and "CM Punk" break out amongst the crowd, still evidently split on both superstars to this day

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008170440

[[CM Punk]]
That was my goal, that was my mission and as history shows anything that I put my mind to, anything that I set out to accomplish I will achieve and my goal was to return to being the absolute best that this company has ever seen. Despite how many times I said it, no matter how many times I have to show people the facts that I can back up every little thing that I say there are always people that doubt me, whether it be an authority figure or fellow superstars and on this occassions the people in question were none other than "HBK" Shawn Michaels, Bad News Barrett and Edge. All three men were cutting their way back to the top of this company and every single one of them looked at me like I was past it, as far as they were concerned they were walking into a triple threat match because I was not the same man that I was back in the good ol' days. Their doubt, their eagerness to look past me at the prize cost them dearly and I walked away with the Money in the Bank briefcase. My ticket back to the top, my chance to achieve my goal, to accomplish my goal and make 2014 the year of CM Punk!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008173880

[[CM Punk]]
But that's when old friend fate decided to step in. Like I said earlier, there is a lot that happens backstage that you people aren't privy to and this was the case. There was something that happened that would do something that has never really happened during my time in this company, despite all the brutal attacks, despite all the devastating injuries I had always managed to find a way to continue on  but this seen me take quite a lengthy spell on the sidelines. I have always been around in some shape or form here in XWL, but for those months I was effectively gone and had no real intentions of ever coming back. For the first time in my life I doubted myself, I questionned my choices both professionally and personally. There are certain things in this life that can make you question every little choice that you make, make you doubt everything that you have ever known to be true and it just spirals out of control.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008175080

[[CM Punk]]
So you hide away, you hide away and pretend that none of it is real all the while you're becomming more and more bitter, more and more angry, burrowing deeper and deeper into your own little shell to the point there truly feels like there is no true way out, that you have dug a hole so deep that you just can't climb out of it. That is what these situations can do to a person, a child would sit and bitch and moan about everything that has gone wrong but it takes a man to shut up and put up, right the wrongs and come out the other side unscathed! I sat at home for too damn long questionning everything that I know,doubting everything that I had but through it all there was one thing that was never questionned, one was never doubted and that was the fact that I am the absolute BEST IN THE WORLD!

A loud pop comes from the crowd as the intensity in Punk's voice increases

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008176760

[[CM Punk]]
All the while I was at home there were people who were trying to make their way up the ladder, to take MY spot at the peak of the mountain top and let's face it they are just a poor mans replacement. You people have had to settle for greatness, that's right I will give credit where credit is due, a lot of the people that step foot in this ring will go down in history as some of the greatest superstars that this company and this industry has seen, but they will NOT go down as the best talkers, they will NOT go down as the best wrestlers because there honour only goes to one man and you're looking at him. CM Punk! The Best Wrestler in the World and it just goes to show you just exactly what this company was missing if I can come back so simply and so easily and get the World talking about one man again.

"CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" They guessed it...

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008203240

[[CM Punk]]
A small sense of dejá vu. It wasn't too long ago where I first forced myself onto the scene, stole the spotlight from those who could never stop basking in it's light and shook things up around here. There is unrest in the locker room, I'm sure you sense it, I'm sure you see it, there may very well be some unrest amongst yourselves coming to these shows. The media can't get enough, all outlets eyes have turned it's focus to XWL and the headlines read that this company is in a state of decay, that maybe it can't survive much longer and any show now could be it's very last broadcast. As I recall a while back there was a state of decay, as a recall there was almost a mass mutiny with many superstars planning to abandon ship and there was one man that rebuilt this company, there was one man that stopped the World talking about the negatives and start talking about the positives once again. It's a lot of pressure to place on one mans shoulders but I live for these situations, I thrive in the situations, when backs are up against the wall there is nobody more focused, more determined than CM Punk!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008206880

[[CM Punk]]
There are people backstage right now, bitching and moaning how "The New-Era" just isn't quite living up to standards, how it's just not how we thought it would be, word of the wise, don't like something, get off your ass and change it. I have genuinely had people approach me and say "Punk, I'm supposed to have a match tonight but... Well the guy just hasn't shown up!" Well if I were in your shoes I would walk myself down to this ring, do what I do best and tear them a new one for wasting my time but no, you people hide away backstage because you don't know what else to do. Congratulations, now not only has your opponent not shown up but your dumbass failed to show up too. Great Job. Like I said, I put my mind to a goal I accomplish it, 2014 may not have been the year of CM Punk but the end game was the same, I accomplished my goal and now I once again stand before you WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! You people want the "New-Era" to thrive, maybe you take a page out of my book and actually do something about it.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008209960

[[CM Punk]]
This brings me to my last order of business. Shawn.... Last week was nothing personal, but I just had this feeling that the first show of the year needed to go out with a high night and you walking out World Heavyweight Champion just didn't quite cut it. However, CM Punk not only making his triumphant return to XWL and capturing the World Heavyweight Campionship? Now that's something novels are based on, now I know you're not going to be happy, maybe even a little pissed, that's your given right but know this Shawn, choose your words carefully and decide on your actions with extreme caution because you're not dealing with the man that stood in this ring a few months ago, you look in my eyes and you can see that the fire is burning again, the spark has returned and the motivation is at an all time high and when I am like this history is made!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008211920

[[CM Punk]]
So you get that feeling that you want to come after the Champ, then I beg you and I plead you to know just what you're getting yourself in for. You and I have never came to blows man to man and while you may be used to the starsturck look people get when they stand across the ring from you, you won't recieve such a luxury if you dare step foot in the ring with me. Sure, the name HBK is legendary and holds a record that may never be beaten but that's all that you are to XWL, you are not the top dog, you are not the headline name because here in XWL you are in my World! Where everything that you used to be in WWE, I've been to XWL since day one! And there is not a damn thing that you, DX or your precious little kliq can do to change that fact.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_WWE_Raw_19th_November_2012_576p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_008214040

[[CM Punk]]
The World should listen because this doesn't just apply to HBK, this applies to every man that wants to lace his boots up for this company. You want to stand in my ring and you want to step to the Champ, then you better be ready to bring your best, you better be ready to pull out every single trick that you can possibly hold up your sleeve but when all is said and done, you better be ready to accept that soul crushing realisation that everything that you try to do is all trivial. Despite all the tricks, every little thing that your brain can possibly think of won't make the slightest difference because the end game is you counting the stars whilst I have my hands raised in victory. This is not some misplaced sense of arrogance, this is not my ego talking, this is cold hard reality in its harshest form and that form is my knee connecting with your skull and putting you to sleep. The whole World will watch in awe and be reminded of the one remaining fact that has shone true since day one of XWL and that is that My Name is CM PUNK! And I am the BEST IN THE WORLD!!

In typical Punk fashion, Punk spinsthe microphone and drops it in the form of a pipebomb. Punk hands the World Heavyweight Championship to Heyman who is standing behind him, Punk outstretches his arms as Heyman slowly raises the Championship in the air. The crowd cheer and begin chanting once again, it seems Punk did indeed have a lot to get off of his chest on his first offical night back in XWL. The New World Champion is as confident as ever not only letting Shawn Michaels but the whole locker room know just what lies in wait for them if they have asperations and dreams of taking on the Champ. Punk takes the Championship out of Heyman's hands, he climbs up the ropes before throwing the Title high in the air and letting out a huge "BEST IN THE WOOOOOOORLD!!!" Heyman points up at the new Champion, you can see the focus and the determination in the eyes of CM Punk but is he truly back to form? Only time will tell.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:55 pm

No Holds Barred Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Skg7gxp XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 HTeWJYT

Shelley wasn't there to help his friend EY fight off an onslaught from the Bullet Club, but now he can take the first step to making things right by defeating AJ Styles in one of the most brutal matches known to man.

Fresh off a commercial break we’re thrust right back into the action as Styles slides into the ring with a steel chair in hand ready to dish out copious amounts of punishment to his friend turned enemy in Alex Shelley. It was a brutal match with plenty of weapon usage, and now things are starting to wind down as we reach the final stages.

Shelley slowly rises to his feet while a replay airs showing Styles driving Shelley’s head into the mat with his signature springboard DDT.  Styles swings for the fences, but Shelley ducks under it and the chair slips out of Styles’ gloved hands. Shelley quickly grabs Styles from behind and tries to lift him into the air for an inverted suplex but Styles spins himself around and hoists Shelley into the air with a suplex attempt of his own.

Kicking his feet frantically, Shelley manages to shift his weight enough so that he lands behind Styles on the apron. When Styles turns around Shelley nails him with a forearm that knocks Styles to the ground. The crowd collectively rises to their feet as Shelley makes his way to the top rope while Styles gets himself off the mat. Shelley flips Styles off then leaps into the air for the rider kick and connects!

The crowd is coming alive as the momentum shifts back into the Shelley’s favor. He drops down onto Styles for the cover:

Kick out!

Shelley gets up and drags Styles into the middle of the ring. He looks down at Styles, then at the ropes and then at the fans who are getting hot for him as they break out into a chant of his name. Shelley dashes over to the ropes with a burst of speed, hops onto the middle cable and uses that to launch himself into the air with a moonsault! He drops right down onto Styles knees who then rolls him up immediately!

Kick out!

The fans let out the breath they were holding, relived that the match continues. Both men get to their feet at the same time, but it’s Styles who strikes first by nailing Shelley with a hard right then sending him racing to the corner. Styles charges where Shelley is leaning against the turnbuckles and hits a huge splash. He gets onto the middle rope and after making a gun with his hand he points it towards Shelley’s head and pulls the trigger. Styles races across the ring but doesn’t realize that Shelley and shadowing him and once Styles makes it to the other side of the ring, Shelley jumps drives both of his knees into Styles’ chest. Now it’s Shelley who dashes across the ring with Styles right behind, but Shelley stops abruptly, turns and goes to catch Styles with a clothesline but Styles ducks under and before Shelley can turn to plan be, Styles raises off the ground and clips Shelley with the pele kick!

Shelley is out on his feet and Styles doubles him over with a kick to the gut, ready to end this hellacious match with Styles Clash. Shelley straightens himself up and sends Styles tumbling over the top rope and out of the ring. Shelley pounds the mat in rhythm until the crowd begins to clap along, and then he races across the ring, and dives through the ropes!

BAM!

Styles nails Shelley in midair with the steel chair he dropped minutes earlier and now Shelley is just draped there on the middle rope. Styles pushes Shelley into the ring and rolls in himself, ready to put end the match. He pulls Shelley up to his feet and without warning, Shelley pushes him back and nails him with a superkick before collapsing to the ground! The crowd pops loudly at Shelley reaching down deep to pull that out, but they are starting to worry as they watch the blood begin trickling out of his forehead as a result of that chair shot.

For nearly a full minute both men are down and Shelley soon begins to stir, rousing the audience to cheer is name as loudly as they ever have before. Shelley uses the ropes to pull himself up and signals for the end as he starts to size Styles up. The Ref hovers around Styles to see if he’s fit to continue, and as Shelley goes for the superkick, Styles pulls the ref in front of it! Shelley turns around, and Styles intertwines their legs then takes him down to the mat with the calf killer!

The noble Shelley thrashes around but can not break the hold. The pain, seeming very intense as the ref lays on the ground, not even moving. Styles wrenches on the leg as Shelley reaches out, as though about to tap. Suddenly, Shelley collapses to the mat, not moving. It appears as though the warrior has passed out from the pain of the hold but Styles is not letting go. AJ continues to wrench on the leg of the lifeless Shelley, who can no longer defend himself.

The crowd erupts in a frenzy as the theme song of the one and only Eric Young begins to play. Styles jumps up from Shelley, releasing the hold on him and looking at the stage, waiting for his rival to make his triumphant return. But instead of Eric coming through the curtain, he gets Matt Striker. The crowd still appears to be cheering, but a little bit calmer now, seeing that Eric has not made his comeback.

AJ smirks slightly, realizing that it's just Striker but Striker on the other hand, seemed prepped for war. He rips off his blazer, and begins to roll up his sleeves. The former teacher/interviewer undoes his ties and throws it to the ground very violently. Styles holds out both of his hands and tells Matt to bring it. Striker begins to nod and walk for the ring. Styles gets in a half-hearted stance, as though really prepping for Matt. Matt however stops and grins. The crowd erupts again, this time, for all the right reasons. Styles's face falls as he slowly turns around, finding himself stuck in the ring with the one and only Eric Young.

Young wastes no time, taking off and spearing AJ to the mat, unloading with a frenzy of shots. Styles gets Eric off, rolling over and climbing to his feet. As soon as he does, Eric takes off, clotheslinning him. AJ jumps back up, Young there to greet him. Eric hoists AJ up onto his shoulders and sticks out his tongue to the crowd, appearing to want to be going for the EY Driver. AJ however, thrashes around, causing Eric to moves towards the ropes. Styles jumps off of EY's shoulders, over the ropes and onto the outside apron.

Styles hits EY with a right hook, staggering Eric. AJ looks to go for a springboard move but before he can, his leg gets jerk out from underneath him by Striker. AJ's face connects with the canvas as his feet hit the floor on the outside. Striker kicks him in the gut and tosses AJ over the barricade. Styles, seeing his chance, scrambles to his feet and takes off into the crowd. Eric sees no reason to pursue as he turns to Shelley, looking over his broken friend. The image fades to a commercial break, on the image of EY looking up, searching for AJ one last time, while still helping his friend.

Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:53 pm

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 6nhmx7C

Interviewer: Are we rolling? Ok good. There he is Daniel Bryan the man of the night! I'm going to go try to ask him some questions, follow me.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 DvD6wed

*The Interviewer Runs Over To Daniel Bryan*

Interviewer: Daniel, I was...

Daniel Bryan: Woah Woah Woah! Who are you?

Interviewer: I'm...

*Daniel Bryan Cuts The Interviewer Off*

Daniel Bryan: That was a rhetorical question, I don't care. Now just stand there hold the mic and look prett...I mean decent in your case, while I get some stuff off my chest.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 V63nwjM

Daniel Bryan: First things first, I am not "Daniel Bryan" that is and was my slave name! I am the American Fucking Dragon Bryan Danielson!!! Best damn wrestler on the planet! It's about damn time people start to realize it!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 WyFayN7

Bryan Danielson: This "Yes Movement" is coming to a screeching hault! I'm done with this corporate PG bullshit!!! To the person who came up with it is a dumbass. These people don't pay to see "Entertainment" they pay to see some grade a wrestling, which is exactly what I will deliver to them.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 DNJTMBU

Bryan Danielson: I'm no longer going to sit around and watch the business I love turn into some glorified kid's show! The paycheck just wasn't big enough this time to keep me from saying whats on my mind. I'm bringing wrestling back and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 DvD6wed

Bryan Danielson: If the fans want to cheer me, good I encourage it! Just don't expect me to thrust my fingers in the air and chant "Yes" cause those days are over! If the fans want to boo me, that will just fuel my desire to rise to greatness once again. And to whoever I face next week I'm sorry pal it's not personal, it's just wrestling! Get ready to get your fucking head kicked in! This interview is over!

*Bryan Danielson Walks Off As We Cut To Break*
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:05 am

Alpha, your promo has been edited to remove any mention of a match between Bryan and Aries, considering that match was not booked on the card.

Any further arguments that come into this thread will result in warnings being handed out. Leave it to personal messages or contact one of the administrators if you are having issues getting your match done.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:27 am

That's fine with me man. And again any feedback would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 am

Breakdown returns from a short commercial and cuts to ringside, just as a theme hits across the arena

Its the theme of now two time World Heavyweight Champion...Shawn Michaels.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 KmGu0e8

Shawn Michaels hops out from behind the curtain, surprisingly upbeat despite CM Punk cashing in Money in The Bank to take away his newly won World Championship. He stops at top of the ramp and drops to his knees

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 HBbt2Fz

He lifts his arms up in the air as Pyro shoots across the stage behind him. After the pyro finishes, he jumps to his feet and makes his way down the ramp. Touching hands with fans as he goes. He gets to bottom of the ramp and enters the ring. Chants of "HBK" fill the arena, HBK grabs a microphone as his music dies down. The chants are still loud throughout the arena, HBK has a smile on his face as he waits for the chance to speak

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 JoOy2yA

[Shawn Michaels]
So...where to begin. Last week could've been one of the best moments of my career. In one of the hardest fought victories I've had, I became World Champion here in XWL for a third time. I spent many years working my way back just for another chance and I finally got that chance 7 months ago. I finally did it, All the hard Work Paid off as I became World Heavyweight Champion. I felt like It couldn't get any better...Yet I still had lots to prove and I failed. I lost that Championship just one month later. I let myself down, I let each and every one of you down. And I made it my goal to get back on top, to get back that World Championship.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 HHWIZV9

[Shawn Michaels]
And..Then came the Elimination Chamber! I thought I had it, I had then World Champion John Cena pinned in middle of the ring, and I made it to the final three, Me, Alex Shelley and Chris Jericho. I thought I had the chance, I could picture it in my mind...and then It was over before I knew it. Once again..I'd let each and every one of you down. I'd be lying if I said that at that moment..I thought long and hard about calling it a day. But you fans kept me going. Then last week...I finally made amends.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 UMHYzEW

[Shawn Michaels]
After months away and months of disappointment...I finally recaptured the World Championship. Now, I have no idea what happened to Chris Jericho, Whether he was away with Fozzy, practicing for a return to Dancing with the Stars... I honestly don't know. But All it did, was give me a bigger opportunity. and I took that opportunity and became World Heavyweight Champion. The moment the ref' counted the 3 and AJ Styles shoulders was down...It felt like I'd made up for everything. I made up for letting each and every one of you down....but then It call came crashing down.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 VLCz0L2

[Shawn Michaels]
Now, I don't blame CM Punk, I'm not even mad at CM Punk. He saw an opportunity and he took it. He'd been waiting and waiting for his chance and he took and hell, I'd have done the exact same thing. But...Just because  I don't blame CM Punk, doesn't mean I'm not going to go straight back for the World Championship....I've never gone down without a fight, and this is no different. CM Punk...You got the better of me last week, I was weakened and beat down and you took advantage...But I'm coming back for that championship but this time Punkster, It's going to be a straight one on one...no Money in The Bank..Both us 100% and ready to go to war.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 MtVxZbe

[Shawn Michaels]
That's why I am using my rematch clause...You could say I'm "Cashing in" My rematch clause for a shot at the World Championship. I got a brief taste once again what it felt like to be World Champion. It's a taste I've had before and It's a taste of what I want again. I'm going to give everything I've got to get back on top, to get back that World Championship. CM Punk..You can issue all the threats and warnings you want..but I'm still coming for that Championship. You can give me everything you've got but you'll find out just why I'm the Showstopper...The Main event..The Icon!

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 9zp4baN

[Shawn Michaels]
But most importantly, You find out why you don't hunt...what you can't kill.

Shawn Michaels drops the microphone to the mat, as his theme blasts around the arena once again. Breakdown continues...
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:50 pm

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_A_Macho_Reaction_-_Raw_Fallout_-_January_122C_2015_mp4_000069532

[Byron Saxton]
Hello, XWL fans! Back live here on Breakdown with my guest, the girlfriend of the new XWL United States Champion Dolph Ziggler....Summer Rae. Summer, how are you and Dolph feeling after last week?

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_A_Macho_Reaction_-_Raw_Fallout_-_January_122C_2015_mp4_000080598

[Summer Rae]
Oh gosh....Dolph...he and I went out after the show last week and we celebrated in style...just trust me on that one, 'kay? Let's just say...Ziggybear spares no expense in spoiling me rotten.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_A_Macho_Reaction_-_Raw_Fallout_-_January_122C_2015_mp4_000109804

[Summer Rae]
But anyways...I'm sorry that he's not over here with me, Byron...but he's got a huge match against CM Punk in the main event...he's just got to get himself focused, y' know? I mean...

Suddenly, a buzzing sound comes from the pocket of Summer's jeans. Tugging her cellphone out, a wide grin comes across her features as her perfectly manicured nails tap against the touch screen of the iPhone.

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Normal_A_Macho_Reaction_-_Raw_Fallout_-_January_122C_2015_mp4_000120673

[Summer Rae]
Got to go, Byron...that was Ziggybear. He says his muscles got really tense all of a sudden and that he needs my...assistance. Thanks for the interview!

The heels of Summer's knee-high boots clack against the concrete as she briskly walks off back towards the locker room of her "Ziggybear" as Byron looks on, an amused look on his face as XWL cuts to a commercial.

After a short commercial, we're back live with a shot inside of Dolph Ziggler's locker room, the new United States Champion is laying on his stomach on a couch as Summer Rae is resting on her knees above him, her hands massaging his shoulders as Dolph looks at his United States Championship resting in front of him.

[Dolph Ziggler]
Mm...

[Summer Rae]
You don't feel very tense, Ziggybear...

[Dolph Ziggler]
Mm? Oh, no...really tense, super tense....tenser than tense, babe.

Dolph flashes a playful smirk up at his girlfriend, who simply shakes her head and giggles as she continues to massage his back and shoulders.

[Summer Rae]
I think you just wanted me back in here instead of out there doing the interview you were supposed to do for the show.

[Dolph Ziggler]
'Course not...why would I do that, babe? That's just crazy talk. Besides....this is helping me prepare for the main event. Keeping my muscles all loose...you never know when I need to pop Punk with a Superkick like I did Anderson last week.

[Summer Rae]
Did I mention yet how proud I am of you, Ziggy?

[Dolph Ziggler]
A few times...but I'm down for hearing it again.

[Summer Rae]
Seeing you with that gold around your waist....it's just so hot...

Leaning down, Summer presses a kiss to Dolph's cheek as her hands roam his body. Dolph grabs her hips as he turns over, keeping her steady as she straddles his lap before she leans down to passionately kiss her lips as we head to our next segment...
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:21 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 HlDw5KaXWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 KbBdvAM
Anderson is going to be looking to bounce back after his surprising defeat against a man who makes high-flying look like an art.

As Breakdown returns from a commercial break, Del Sol is pacing the ring, like an expectant father, waiting for his opponent to show his face. You can see that he’s a bit on edge in the way that he moves, even if his face remains hidden behind the mask. He put a lot of pressure on himself tonight to become one of XWL’s top stars. Much like Bryan Danielson earlier in the show, Del Sol is banking on a name change to spark the fire that made XWL take notice of him in the first place.

A fire that he never thought would be in such desperate need of rekindling.

Knowing he needs a good outing tonight, Del Sol probably spent the days leading up to this formulating a game plan so that he’d be able to handle whomever the league threw at him. But it would appear his opponent didn’t take the match seriously himself. Del Sol drops down to the mat making it easy to roll under the bottom rope, which takes him to the outside of the ring.  Del Sol walks over to the ring announcer area and grabs a microphone. Talking may not be his greatest strength, but he’s going to make his voice heard.

-Samuray Del Sol-
Karl Anderson…I never took you for a coward! ¡Un hombre con no cojones y quien no tiene respecto para la lucha o los luchadores! You and your friends, tus amigos, you like to walk around here like you own the place but when somebody goes to stand up to you you hide in the back! Parace que te no gusta cuando la lucha es justo y cuando es solamente tú en este cuadrilátero con otro hombre. ¡Mira a que pasó la semana pasada! But I am not angry, because if the man who once called himself un campeón is afraid to come out here then that means just as much as any win!

The people are clapping rather loudly as Del Sol demonstrates a passion not seen by many in the company.

-Samuray Del Sol-
But I know that this will not be enough. No, es necesario que yo demuestro todo la habilidad, talento y  técnica que yo tengo. It’s never enough to say that I am good, I want to prove to you all that I deserve to be here and I promise you that if I get an opponent who wants to fight I will fight with everything that I have. Nadie tiene la pasión y amor por este profesión como yo. Win or lose you will see that there is nobody like me in the world and Samuray Del Sol will be a name you will never, ever forget.

Del Sol lowers the microphone and takes a bow as the people continue clapping and cheering, a little louder than before, as the masked man slowly begins to win them over with his heart and determination to be the top dog in the company.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 1/23/15 - 1/30/15
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next