Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15

Go down 
+10
T-Roll
KingWolf
Stunner
TGetz
imagohard2nite
P1
Jimmy
Zack
TheFilthParade
Kyle
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Breakd
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 ZDMyD1w

Live from:
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, New York

Deadline Time: 4:30 p.m. EST / 9:30 p.m. GMT

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 QuHL5a2XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 KfTvJZ7

These two former World champs have been missing in action and what a way to make a return than to prove to the other that you were the better champ?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 CQdpFdNXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 YMaYJ5E
Breeze considers himself one of, sorry...THE best looking man on the roster while Bryan has been compared to a goat. Will insecurities over cockiness play a bigger role in this clash?

Tables Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 PeeD3jKXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Ls4sBIT
A rematch from their explosive battle for the United States championship grants Young the opportunity to seek closure before moving on to bigger and better things.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 QRlU7esXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 1uQYwfd
These two men have left their mark in Japan in their respective divisions as solo competitors and as part of groups. This match may go a long way to deciding who will make the bigger splash in the States.

Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 D8zHwgTXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 EigfVbeXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 HRDQG6I
Never short on words or confidence are any of these men, but who will prevail when it's time to put the mic down and raise your fists?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 PpP9HJr XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 DBCn3eD
The last time he was around, Young showed the XWL Universe he likes to have fun. Tonight, he takes on the man who seemingly wants everyone to give him fellatio, "The One" Adam Cole.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 W4jdHsJXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 VXLP2dQ
Here are two men who are legends in the business who paved the way for many of the superstars competing in the company today and who are out to prove that they still have a lot left to give.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 CKsXVLMXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 C1IXoSL
Woods has made his impressive academic performance known, but tonight he and the XWL Universe are unaware of his opponent. Who will step up to take on the Quest for Gold winner... Xavier Woods?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 MF1t4apXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 SvBAJlY
Look out! The Usos aren't the only athletically gifted brothers in town and tonight Jey will need to defend his spot against one-half of the brash Young Bucks.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 BnnHMWjXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Di2CgXi
Power is the name of the game here in a match that features two of the strongest men in the company.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 JXo4QvjXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 JBNOYIz
Another clash between two former world champs pits men who used their savvy and wit to seize any opportunity they saw  at any cost.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 GCE1Z1bXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 I3SWVws
How will Kingston handle an opponent who is twice his size but nearly just as athletic as he is?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 YcEs6mzXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 U3KE1eU
Rollins will be out to show Jimmy that letting go of your brothers is the best way to make a name for yourself in XWL.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 F65XGrqXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 W4IQcmz
Batista's most memorable moment is shedding a couple of tears when a cash-in didn't go his way. Swagger will offer a helpful reminder that real Americans don't cry.

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 LESENojXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 B2sRC1X
Both men claim they can knock you out with one blow. Who will be the first to end up on their back seeing stars?

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Usgf6VkXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 TYelG0x
McIntyre has tried time and time again to make some noise in this company but always seemed to fall short. Tonight Stone Cold once again finds himself in a position where he's fighting off a young, hungry competitor trying to make a career off his name.

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Unitedstatestitle

United States Championship Extreme Rules Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 79wfPGcXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 CPG5ID6XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 HPl3eGR
XWL keeping true to their word with this huge match. The United States Championship is on the line in this Triple Threat match, not only is it a triple threat match...It's a going to be competed under extreme rules! It's a chance for Tyson Tomko to show he still has what it takes after his Intercontinental Championship run. Will Dolph finally get to where he's always wanted to be? Or will Karl Anderson once again dominate his opponents?

Main Event to be announced!

Last edited by Kyle on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Sorry for the rushed promo, but I've done 80hours this week so haven't had time to finish it.

As the segment begins, the cameras are rolling backstage as Paul Heyman is stood by, as he begins to address the XWL fans

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless. I am the advocate to the best wrestler in the world, and he just so happens to be the man who currently holds in his possession the Money in the Bank briefcase, which means at any given time up and until Final Stand in April he has the god given right to become the NEW XWL World Heavyweight champion, and that man ladies and gentlemen just so happens to be my best friend in the world, of course I am talking about my client...

Paul Heyman
C...M... Punk!

Paul Heyman
But that's not all because my other client, just so happens to be a future XWL World Heavyweight champion, my other client just so happens to be the King of Swing! The Pound for Pound strongest man in XWL today, the very very European, Undisputed NEW Next Big Thing in Professional Wrestling! My client is the undeniable, irrefutable, unreplicable King of Wrestling, my other client is the Swiss Superman, my other client is,

Paul Heyman
Cesaro!

Paul Heyman
Now a few months ago, the last time we saw you people me and my client Cesaro stood before you all and issued an open challenge for tonight to prove that no matter who accepts my clients challenge, no matter who, man, woman or child accepts this challenge the entire world would know that even though this is a new beginning for XWL that somethings never change. For example, my client CM Punk is still the man who has the fate of the XWL World Heavyweight championship in his hands as he, as I previously mentioned is the current Money in the Bank briefcase holder. My client Cesaro, as I'm sure you remember I have said on numerous occasions that he is the future XWL World Heavyweight champion, the pound for pound strongest man in XWL today, and quite frankly he is possibly the most untapped talent in wrestling today and an unstoppable mega power of Sports Entertainment in the making.

Paul Heyman
And that is why I can stand here before each and every single one of you and I have no doubt in my mind that no matter who answers the challenge will meet the exact same fate as countless of other superstars have meet in the past. Superstars like Triple H and Shawn Michaels, Superstars like Edge, like Randy Orton and Wade Barrett. Superstars the likes of those, superstars heralded as heroes, superstars who have all at one time in their career reached the holy grail of this industry, the XWL World Heavyweight championship, whoever answers my clients challenge will meet the very same fate as they did, and ladies and gentlemen, it will not be pretty, it will not be match of the year candidate, it will not be a moment in time that cements a young hopeful superstars legacy. No, it will simply be the beating of a lifetime, it will be ugly, it will be long and drawn out, and quite simply ladies and gentlemen this will be at it's purest an exhibition of such pure strength and power, an exhibition of the technical superiority that my client possesses, and it will be the beating of a lifetime, one of which that you will not want to miss.

Paul Heyman
So, just who is the man who thinks that they have what it takes to hang with my client?..

Paul Heyman
No one. It has literally been months upon months since my client and I issued that challenge, and still. Still that challenge has gone unanswered. Why, you ask? I don't know, but I can only presume it has a little something to do with fear, and rightfully so. If I was in that locker room I wouldn't want to step up against Cesaro. I don't think Dean Ambrose would want to step in the ring with the most dangerous man in XWL today, I don't think the Bullet Club would want to get involved with a man like Cesaro, I don't think Dolph Ziggler or Eric Young or Stone Cold Steve Austin would want to step into the ring with Cesaro. And for them it's the smart thing to do, it's a shame to say it, but it's true, not answering my client Cesaro's challenge is the smart thing to do when it comes down to it. If you step in the ring with my client, you don't pick up a pay check this next week, you don't feed your family, you don't like to look in the eyes of your children when they look up to you and ask why Daddy is all bruised and hurt. I don't think that you would want to do that. And I know that you don't want to know what it feels like to step into the ring with the last true wrestling machine in this business.

Paul Heyman
So to whoever is the unlucky individual who has to the unfortunate task of stepping into the ring with my client next week, you have my deepest sympathy. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:44 pm

World Heavyweight Championship
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Skg7gxpXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 IXn2zGsXWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Bvrmgv9

Styles and Michaels stand across the ring, electricity dancing between their eyes while the crowd roars behind them. They both know what’s at stake, and the moment Chris Jericho makes his way down the ring, all hell will surely break loose. But where exactly is Jericho? Say what you want about the brash Canadian, but he’s never shied away from a fight that allowed him to show off that he believes he’s the best in the world. As time passes it’s almost like the energy is sucked out of the building as Jericho’s entrance takes longer and longer to happen.

Stephanie McMahon
Ahem…

The General Manager’s face appears on the screen, forcing Michaels and Styles to shift their focus to the ttitantron so that some sense could be made out of all this. They came here to fight for the chance to become World Championship, and they’ll be damned if they leave this without the opportunity to sacrifice everything to win it.

Stephanie McMahon
I’ll keep this short and brief. Chris Jericho will not be competing tonight for reasons that are for me to know and the rest of you to never find out.

The crowd is buzzing: what exactly does this mean for the match? What exactly does this mean for the World Heavyweight Championship?

Stephanie McMahon
But seeing as I promised you all a championship match tonight, it’s only right that you get one, no matter what. That’s why right here, right now there will be a World Heavyweight Championship match because I am officially stripping Chris Jericho of the championship! Now, whether the new champion is AJ Styles or Shawn Michaels…well, we’ll just have to see, won’t we? Ring the bell!

What a grueling match this has been, and one can only wonder what either of these men have left to give after they’ve beaten the holy hell out of each other for the right to become the new face of the company. Right now, Styles has HBK right where he wants him. He goes up to the top rope and after throwing caution to the wind, he leaps into the air with Spiral Tap!

Nobody’s home!

Styles gets up to his feet and the crowd is going bonkers as Michaels pulls himself up into the corner. Styles uses every bit of energy he has left to make himself stand up to finish this fight, there’s just too much on the line for him to give up now. Styles turns around and Sweet Chin Music!

No!

Styles ducks under it! HBK turns around and eats a Pele Kick! Michaels is knocked out on his feet and Styles is going for the kill. He doubles Michaels over with a kick to the gut and signals for Styles Clash, but Michaels flips him over with a back body drop. Both men get up at the same time but Michaels is a step quicker…

SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Michaels collapses on top of Styles while the crowd all rises up their feet!

One!

Two

Three!

NEW CHAMPION!

NEW CHAMPION!

The crowd is on fire as Michaels just lays there on top of Styles complete exhausted. Does he even know he’s the new champion or was that superkick pure instinct from a desperate man? The Ref gathers the World Championship and is preparing to hand it to Michaels when…

An all too familiar voice shoots around the arena forcing every bodies attention to the stage area

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen...

With that said, the man himself Paul Heyman, walks out onto the stage and the crowd are torn between heavy boos and cheers for the Mad Scientist of Professional wrestling, the man who represents Cesaro and CM Punk, and as the cheers and boos continue Heyman stands there, on the top of the ramp soaking it all in

Michael Cole
Oh, what does he want? What business does Paul Heyman have out here right now?

Jim Ross
These three men have just put each other through a war and now Paul Heyman wants to talk? Give me a break.

A few seconds pass by until Paul deems it time to raise the microphone to his mouth as he starts to address the Brooklyn crowd and perhaps more importantly Chris Jericho in the middle of the ring

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Heyman2_zps01e4c7a0

Paul Heyman
Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I know that it's been a while, but let's face it, I'm sure by now you all get the schtick. I come out, I tell you about my clients, you begrudgingly cheer for them, you don't like them, you don't even like me, but you can't help but respect them, you can't respect but respect me and you know that I and my client deal in truths. I've told you time and time again that my client

As Heyman says the name of one of his clients, the crowd are ready to shout it out along with him as they have so many times before

Paul Heyman
Cesaro!

As Heyman says Cesaro's name the crowd can be heard behind him saying C...M.. before realising who Paul is refering too and then immediately start to boo him

Paul Heyman
Is without a shado...

Heyman tries to power on through the boo's but they're simply too loud to even attempt, so he pauses and waits for the volume to lower so he can continue talking

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Heyman1_zps96f73315

Paul Heyman
Oh I'm sorry, that's not what you were expecting was it. I get it, you want to do that thing you do when I say my other client's name, don't you. That's what you paid to do... Well since XWL is back, who am I to disappoint? I told you time and time again that my client...

Now that Heyman and the crowd are on the same page, when he says his other clients name the crowd are more than happy to say his name along with him shouting out loud

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Heyman3_zpsf7b9ab58

Paul Heyman and the Crowd
C...M... Punk!

Following this the crowd burst out in a chant for that very man "CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk" forcing Heyman to pause once again as he soaks in the praise for his client, then after a while he starts to speak again

Paul Heyman
There. That's what you wanted isn't it. That's what you wanted to do, and now that that's out of the way, I can tell you that my client...

Again as Heyman says Punks name the crowd say it along with him

Paul Heyman and the Crowd
C...M... Punk!

This time Paul doesn't give the crowd the time to chant is name as he goes into what he was trying to say before he was so rudely interrupted

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Heyman5_zps726dcab0

Paul Heyman
Is undoubtedly the best wrestler in the world, and you believed me and you believed CM Punk, and why wouldn't you? After all he is the Best Wrestler in the World, not these two jokers that they have been telling you are the elite in this business. Just like I told you that my client Cesaro is the undeniable King of Wrestling, and just like before you believed me, and you believed him. I told you that my client CM Punk Voice of the Voiceless, and Mr Michaels, I told you that my client Cesaro is the NEW Best in the World at everything he does, and I can go on and on and on about what I or my clients have said, and backed up every single night, but right now I would like to focus on just one of them.

Paul takes a deep breath before saying anther world as he narrows in on exactly why he's out here at this time

Paul Heyman
Because Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and allow me to introduce to you to the man who like we have been saying week in week out and almost a year is the very next Undisputed XWL Heavyweight Champion of the World... The very thought that makes so many suits and higher ups sick to their stomach, the thought of the most prized possession in this business being in the hands of a Paul Heyman Guy, and very thought that makes those three clowns at ring blood boil, and despite how much deep down inside you all wanted it, despite the resistance from the higher ups, it all felt so inevitable, and that very moment is finally upon us.

Paul looks down to the ring at HBK, who seems less than happy to see Paul Heyman interrupting his triumphant moment but Paul Heyman being Paul Heyman doesn't let that stop him

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Heyman4_zps54e0fe1f

Paul Heyman
I would like to take a brief moment to apologise to you Mr. Michaels because I can see you standing there with that unapproving look in your eye, thinking to yourself "Why, oh, Why is that man standing on that stage interrupting my momentand my time in the spotlight. Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news Mr. Michaels but this is not your moment and this is certainly not your time in the spotlight because as a matter of fact, it just so happens to be...

Paul pulls his Jacket sleeve up his arm and reveals an expensive looking watch, tapping it twice with his finger

Paul Heyman
"Clobberin'... Time!

The crowd turn to a stunned silence, Paul Heyman takes a couple of steps to the side of the stage and turns his body to face the titantron, he raises his arm towards the set and...

Jerry "The King" Lawler
What?!

Jim Ross
King, It can't be...

The crowd jump to their feet, "CM Punk! CM Punk!" chants start making their way through the arena, the name becomes an anthem, the volume keeps growing and growing, Heyman stands on the stage and begins applauding and the roof almost blows off the place as the man himself, "The Best in the World" walks out onto the stage with the Money in the Bank briefcase in hand.

Jim Ross
It is King! It's CM Punk!

CM Punk, standing tall in XWL for the first time in months, he looks around the arena soaking in the atmosphere while Paul Heyman stands proudly by his side applauding him. CM Punk hands his briefcase over to Paul who takes it into his arms as Punk walks out into the middle of the stage and drops to a knee. With two fingers he points at his eyes before pointing at HBK, Paul reveals his watch to CM Punk who can be heard saying "Oh, would you look at that" before leaning back and along with every person in the arena shouts...

[[CM Punk]]
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIIIIIIIME!!!

Punk throws his arms through the air and he extends his arms out either side of him as he walks backwards with Paul Heyman plodding not far behind. In both arms, Heyman raises the Money in the Bank Briefcase proudly high above his head, whilst walking backwards Punk points up at the briefcase, he turns around at the bottom of the ramp and he and HBK lock eyes. Michaels has just went through a very tough match with AJ Styles and he doesn't look too excited about what looks like is about to happen. Punk climbs up the steps while Paul Heyman walks around the ring with the brifcase still held high for all to see. Punk ascends to the top rope, throws his arms up in the air...

[[CM Punk]]
BEST IN THE WOOOOOOOORLD!!!

[b]It has been so long since the fans have heard those words uttered by the man himself. Punk waves at HBK as he jumps into the ring but all eyes turn to Paul Heyman who can be seen standing by the announcers table, handing the Money in the Bank briefcase to the referee. The referee turns  to Justin Roberts.

Justin Roberts
Ladies and Gentlemen, CM Punk is cashing in his Money in the Bank Briefcase...

Before Justin Roberts can finish the crowd already explode into cheers momentarily drowning him out

Justin Roberts
The following match will be for the XWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!!

The cheers resume, the referee is in the ring, Punk is in the corner just waiting to charge, HBK is tired from the tough match he has just went through but if anybody can overcome the odds and defend his newly one Championship it is The Showstopper Shawn Michaels. The chant begins to echo through the arena like a siren, these people love Shawn Michaels but right now these people only want to see one man come out on top and that man is CM Punk!

Jim Ross
Shawn Michaels has just went through hell and back to become World Heavyweight Champion and now seconds after he has to defend it for the very first time

Jerry "The King" Lawler
That's the perks of holding that briefcase, J.R! Anytime you see fit you can cash it in for an oppertunity at the World Heavyweight Championship and HBK has had a lot taken out of him!

Jim Ross
But you can't take anything away from Michaels, King. He is one of if not the greatest competitors to ever grace the squared circle and if CM Punk takes him lightly for a second he will be the second man to lose after cashing in Money in the Bank!

Michael Cole
Don't forget guys, CM Punk may be fresh be has not stepped foot inside a ring for a long time, ring rust against anybody could be costly but against the likes of Shawn Michaels and it could spell the end for CM Punk's chances.

The Bell rings

Not giving Michaels a second to breathe Punk charges out of the corner forcing HBK backwards into the opposing side and swarms him with a flurry of strikes. Punk tries to give Michaels as little time as possible to recover from the previous match with his attacks, focusing a lot of them on the midsection, trying to drive what little wind there is in there out and effecting the cardio of the showstopper. But Cole may have called it, one sluggish strike and Michaels ducks under it forcing Punk into the corner and getting in some chops of his own, despite being against the man they're cheering for the fans can't help but find themselves "Woo"'ing with each and every chop. HBK tries to irish whip Punk into the opposing corner but Punk reverses sending Michaels to the corner instead and he puts some stank on it. Causing Michaels to slam his spine into the corner and flip up onto the top rope, he rolls back down and lands on his feet, he turns and stumbles straight into a running high knee from the Best in the World who takes the moment to stand over his opponent on the middle rope and signals to the World that HBK is about to take a nap. Punk climbs down, pulls on HBK's arm and attempts a short clothesline but Michaels ducks. Punk turns and... SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!

Michael Cole
OH MY GOD!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
He just knocked his teeth out!

Punk falls into a pile on the canvas, Paul Heyman is clutching at what is left of his hair as Shawn falls into the cover.

KICKOUT!
Punk drives his shoulder off the canvas!

Jim Ross
How in the hell did Punk manage to kick out of that?!

Heyman is half way inside the ring as Punk drives his shoulder off the canvas, he quickly slides back out and can be seen placing his hands together and thanking the good Lord himself for CM Punk kicking out. HBK grabs the referee by the shirt holding up three fingers, he can't believe that Punk managed to kick out but the referee stands firm and reassures HBK that it was a two count. Too experienced to waste any time Michaels makes his way over to the corner and starts to tune up the band. Punk doesn't know where he is, his eyes are rolling around in the back of his head and he looks to be struggling getting to his feet but Heyman can be heard screaming to him to stay put, he knows what lies in store if Punk gets up and he can kiss goodbye to the Championship. Whether Punk could hear him or if he's just in a World of his own Punk stumbles up to his feet, he turns to face Michaels who is coming out of the corner and bringing that devastating Sweet Chin Music to Punk's face but Punk ducks! Michaels turns and is quickly hoisted up onto Punk's shoulders and in one fluid motion dropped down and is introduced to Punk's knee with a sickening Go To Sleep and go to sleep Michaels does as he crumbles to the mat!

Jim Ross
GTS! He's got him!

Paul Heyman can be heard screaming for Punk to cover him, Punk rolls HBK onto his back and hooks the leg, the crowd chants along with the referee...

1!!!

2!!!!

3!!!!!

Jim Ross
He's done it! CM Punk is the new World Heavyweight Champion!!

The crowd jump to their feet and the cheers reach deafening levels, so much so that you can hardly hear Justin Roberts on the microphone...

Justin Roberts
The winner of the match...Aaaand NEEEEEEEW World Heavyweight Champion
C... M... PUNK!!

The referee hands CM Punk the World Hevayweight Championship as Paul Heyman slides into the ring

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Tumblr_n3nc2ugNyH1qcluu2o1_250
XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Cel

The crowd are loving every second as it passes, eating it up and demanding more. Heyman bows several times to CM Punk as he just stares at the Championship that has taken so long to return to his possesion, that since day one of losing years ago he stated that he would one day reclaim what he said was rightfully his and today was that day. CM Punk climbs up to his feet, stands proud in the centre of the ring and looks out into a sea of people who are chanting his name. Paul Heyman walks over beside him, grabs hold of his arm and raises it high in the air spurring CM PUnk to lift the World Heavyweight Championship in the air for the World to see which causes the crowd to erupt into cheers. The Best in the World is finally back on top of the World, back on the mountain top, he and Heyman hug in the middle of the ring

Jim Ross
You can say what you will about the man, but Paul Heyman has stood by CMPunk since day one through thick and thin and now thanks to the efforts of both men CM Punk can once again call himself the World Heavyweight Champion!

Michael Cole
You can't help but feel for Shawn Michaels though, his long road back to the top of XWL quickly cut short by CM Punk all thanks to the Money in the Bank briefcase

Jerry "The King" Lawler
If the shoe was on the other foot would Michaels feel bad? Since winning the Money in the Bank briefcase you just know both CM Punk and Paul Heyman were just waiting for an oppertunity like this to present itself and what a better night than the return of XWL?

Jim Ross
Exactly! We have been on the air for one night and we have already seen so much and to top it off we have had two new World Heavyweight Champions in the space of a couple of minutes but it is CM Punk who will be leaving with his head and the World Heavyweight Championship held high. Be sure to join us next week, as there will be plenty of fallout from XWL's explosive return!

The camera shows CM Punk standing on the middle rope, he raises the World Heavyweight Championship high in the air once again and lets out a loud "BEST IN THE WOOOOORLD!!" as the XWL camera's fade out into black.
[/b]
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Shuggz <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:54 pm

Grats Shuggz! Not the greatest show to come back with, but given the fact people weren't very forward with whether or not they had the game...and some unforeseen issues that people couldn't control I think it should improve in the coming weeks. I do suggest everyone tries to put in a bit more effort, a couple extra sentences to make a write up less basic. Try to treat what you do as if it were actually included in a show. Because to a "viewer" it's easy to see who took the time to do something, and who to be honest...didn't seem to care.

Just my two cents, I might not be apart of XWL anymore but I still want to see it do well and be that source of fun I set out for it to be.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:55 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Grats Shuggz! Not the greatest show to come back with, but given the fact people weren't very forward with whether or not they had the game...and some unforeseen issues that people couldn't control I think it should improve in the coming weeks. I do suggest everyone tries to put in a bit more effort, a couple extra sentences to make a write up less basic. Try to treat what you do as if it were actually included in a show. Because to a "viewer" it's easy to see who took the time to do something, and who to be honest...didn't seem to care.

Just my two cents, I might not be apart of XWL anymore but I still want to see it do well and be that source of fun I set out for it to be.

Darren Young giving a BJ to a stagehand stole the show.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 5:57 pm

KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

No, that falls into the category of something you wouldn't see included in a show. I understand you were probably trying to be funny but yeah Breakdown could have done without that.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:00 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

No, that falls into the category of something you wouldn't see included in a show. I understand you were probably trying to be funny but yeah Breakdown could have done without that.
I agree, But I was put into a position to make up some excuse for someone unable to communicate with their opponent, I'm all for being serious and playing my character to the fullest extent possible without the shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:01 pm

KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

I agree, But I was put into a position to make up some excuse for someone unable to communicate with their opponent, I'm all for being serious and playing my character to the fullest extent possible without the shenanigans.

Yeah, but some excuse is like....they didn't show up, they missed their flight, they got sick. Not that they'd rather be blowing some dude backstage instead of appearing for their match.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

Yeah, but some excuse is like....they didn't show up, they missed their flight, they got sick. Not that they'd rather be blowing some dude backstage instead of appearing for their match.
Will consider changing gear into realism for the upcoming show, Again David we did what we could with what we were given to work with.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:03 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:
KingWolf wrote:
ThatGuy wrote:

Gotta agree with this. I realize it's not your fault the dude didn't show up. You even contacted me and I told you to just write something up. I didn't expect that though. That's a bit too out there tbh. Going with something like what David said would've been better. It didn't steal the show but it got peoples attention. Albeit for the wrong reasons IMO.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15   XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 1/9/15 - 1/23/15
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2