Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011

Go down 
+7
Austin
Bronzeh
Kyle
Jiggas
Sam
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Breakd

Live From - Long Island, New York.
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownkevinXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownhernandez
Kevin Nash vs Hernandez

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownjeffhardyXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   X2Dpc
Jeff Hardy vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdowntysonXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdowndavid
Tyson Kidd vs DH Smith

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownrobbieeXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownsuicide
Robbie E vs Suicide

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   BreakdownmaryseXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownbeth
Maryse vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdowndolphXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownmvp
Dolph Ziggler vs MVP

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownkelly
Kaitlyn vs Kelly Kelly

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownluckyXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Breakdownheathslater
Lucky Cannon vs Heath Slater

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownxtremeshellXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownsting
Alex Shelley vs Sting

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownlayelXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownangelina
Layla vs Angelina Love

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownmattXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownrobvandam
Matt Hardy vs RVD

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdowndanielXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   BreakdowndesmondwolfeXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownevan
Desmond Wolfe vs Evan Bourne

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownbatistaXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Breakdowndaniels
Daniels vs Batista

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownjohnXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Breakdownrock
John Morrison vs The Rock

Last edited by Gazza on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

*BreakDown opens with it's usual array of pyro, once it stops instead of going to the announcers, the theme of BreakDown GM Mick Foley hits.*

*The fans give a big pop to Foley as he walks out onto the stage and raises his arms.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   CM4dx

Jim Ross- Mick definitely had an action packed night on Supremacy, he got into a war of words then into an actual war with Chris Jericho!

Jerry Lawler- Some people may have disagree'd with Mick going to face Jericho, who's in the prime of his career. But after all he's done for this business, he just can't stand there and take all of that verbal abuse.

Jim Ross- You can say that again, every man has his breaking point and Chris Jericho really pushed Mick's buttons last week.

Jerry Lawler- Word backstage is that Mick has some groundbreaking news for tonight, I can't wait!

*Foley stays on the stage with a microphone in hand, once his music dies down he starts talking.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   TRdiU

Mick Foley- Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to BreakDown, Live! Right here in my great hometown of Long Island, New York!

*Foley gives a thumbs up and smiles as the fans cheer wildly at the mention of their hometown too.*

Mick Foley- Now before I get started I'd like to address Supremacy.. I know you were all watching and everyone saw what happened between me and Chris Jericho.

*The second Jericho's name is mentioned there's a very loud chorus of boo's from the packed crowd in Long Island.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   1wETr

Mick Foley- How could I not have expected that reaction?! But in all seriousness, I know I shouldn't have done what I did at Supremacy. I got all worked up and summoned my inner former wrestler, I just need to face facts that I can't go in the ring anymore. You all saw me out there, I looked like Kevin Nash trying to run a marathon for crying out loud. But the thing that really got on my nerves was how Chris Jericho beat me.. He made me, Mick Foley. Tap out. That's one big pill to swallow for me, I've never felt so humiliated in my life. BUT, as much as I hate to say it. I've got to give credit where credit is due, Chris Jericho really showed that he is one of, if not the very best in the world at what he does. You know what they say, to be the man, you've got to beat the man! Well, I'm not the man but you get the idea.. Love him or hate him you can't deny it, he's on the top of his game.

*The fans boo yet again, Foley opens his arms.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Uv3ny

Mick Foley- Awh, come on! You can't boo me for that! It's not like I'm out here praising Brock Lesnar, I'm just trying to let everyone know that I need to fulfill my job as a General Manager. And not to let anyone get the better of my emotions like that, but all of that is water under the bridge and we look ahead to our next pay per view. “Eye for an Eye”! Vickie Guerrero and I wanted to do something special for this Pay Per View because recently we've noticed the influx of new talent into XWL's brands, a lot of new faces from all over the world working their way up the ranks. So we want something to give the top contenders a chance for one of the top titles in XWL, the Intercontinental Title. But before I get that I'd like to address the Hell in a Cell match last night, now as you all know I was involved in a Hell in a Cell match where I went through the cell panels at the top. It was without a doubt one of the most frightening things in my life, and when I saw Wade and Randy crash through that cell I had a flashback to that moment. It was another scary moment in my life being forced to watch that happen and not being able to do anything..

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   B6BK7

Mick Foley- And in the wacky world of professional wrestling I've met a lot of tough people, but honestly I'd like to put Randy Orton and Wade Barrett at the top of that list. Because earlier today, I was at the arena preparing things for the show. I see Wade Barrett walking up to me, I could tell he was hurt, big time. Far from 100%, I was shocked to see him there and I asked him why he wasn't still in the hospital. He told me that he had unfinished business with Randy Orton and he wanted a match tonight to settle things, I wasn't really confident on doing it but I talked to Randy. He was also in the arena tonight, very banged up. But when I told him what Wade said.. he wanted in too. I'm gonna' be honest, I don't think I've ever seen this much hatred in wrestling before. But I want this to end, these guys can't continue to risk their lives against each other. And this is coming from the same person who lost half of his ear in a match and kept fighting. So I decided to book Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Title for tonight. But “the higher ups” wanted nothing on their hands, so for tonight. And I quote!

*Mick Foley then pulls out a piece of paper with a message.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XKaSw

Mick Foley- ”After what happened at Supremacy, the board of management have not allowed Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett tonight to take place in our hands. With their withstanding injuries and likelyness to injure each other tonight, we have decided to make the match Unsanctioned.” So what that means is.. anything goes. These two aren't going to be coming out here for a wrestling match, oh no. They're going to settle their everlasting differences tonight in a fight, no rules. I'm shocked to see this blood feud come this far but it's what needs to be done, and both men have agreed to it so that's our main event tonight. But back to Eye for an Eye, as I was saying we have a lot of new contenders for the Intercontinental Title. So I have chosen the four best contenders.. and they're going to battle it out in the return of the Elimination Chamber!! Along with Randy Orton and Wade Barrett!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   W0wTv

Mick Foley- I have looked closely at the growing Intercontinental Title division and have decided the four other participants of this Elimination Chamber Extravaganza! So the winner of Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett will go in to defend their title, while the loser gets one last shot in the chamber.. So with two down, that's four spots to fill. And the first one is a superstar who has been here for a long time and has never really gotten that break he needs, but Eye for an Eye is his chance to take the spotlight.. That man is Christopher Daniels! Daniels managed to make it to the Semi-Finals of the King of the Ring tournament, and has been plowing through anyone he has been put in the ring against so I can't wait to see what he can do in the Elimination Chamber. Up next is a former Pure Champion, that's right, he made his mark a long time ago in XWL but is back for another shot at XWL glory. He has been on a tear as of late and even defeated Daniel Bryan at Supremacy, he is Desmond Wolfe!

*The fans heavily boo at Wolfe's name being mentioned.*

Mick Foley- And the final two are up and comers to XWL but two men who have really made an impact here. And they go by the names of Lucky Cannon and Heath Slater! This is why I love this whole concept, giving new guys a chance to break through that glass ceiling. A match that can make or break your career, I love it! Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Lucky Cannon, Desmond Wolfe, Christopher Daniels, Heath Slater. You six men are in for one hell of a fight to prove yourselves, I wish you all the best of luck!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   6EC0n

Mick Foley- ..Now! You didn't think I'd stop there would I? Because Jolly St. Mick has another surprise for Eye for an Eye, it's two for the price of one in the Elimination Chamber aisle. Because we're going to put the richest prize in this business on the line in another Elimination Chamber, The World Heavyweight Championship. Of course first up will be our reigning and defending champion, The Rock! And his five opponents will give him his biggest challenge yet as he locks up with friends and foes. Now the first choice for this match is a controversial one, but I feel it needs to be done. The first challenger in the Elimination Chamber is.. Albertoooo Del Riooo! Alright, alright. I know, I'm no Ricardo Rodriguez. But the fact that Alberto took The Rock to his limit in a 60 minute Iron Man match is enough to garner another shot. You've got to hand it to the guy, it was a hell of a match!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   FE0ns

Mick Foley- And the next challenger is going to be in his first ever World Championship match in XWL, he is a former United States Champion and alongside Wade Barrett has made one of the biggest impacts in XWL in recent history, one of the most talented superstars out there.. Justin Gabriel! *The fans begin to chant “Justin sucks!” as Mick laughs.* But he's not the only person who is getting their very first World Title shot in that chamber because the next man has done the impossible! Last week at Supremacy he managed to put an end to one of the most legendary career's in Wrestling History. When he defeated The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match! Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Ted DiBiase Jr! *The fans give a good pop at the mention of Ted's name.* Now I'm sure you knew this one is coming, this next man has had an ongoing rivalry with The Rock that the fans have wanted to see face off for a very long time. Well Eye for an Eye is your chance as our very own King of the Ring, CM Punk will enter the Elimination Chamber! *A mixed reaction is heard when Punk is announced.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   LvYL8

Mick Foley- So that's The Rock, Alberto Del Rio, Justin Gabriel, Ted DiBiase and CM Punk. It was hard to choose the 6th participant, but deep down I knew it had to be one man.. Chris Jericho. *The loudest round of boo's is heard yet again when Jericho's name is said.* I know, I know. You don't like him and neither do I, but would you rather have another month of Chris Jericho crying over not having a title shot? I sure as hell don't want that, but in all honestly. Chris and I may have our differences but he's earned it, I mean, well.. yeaaah. You all saw Supremacy, not much more needs to be said about what went down there. But as of now, I'm going to sit back, relax, put some ice on my aching back and watch some quality wrestling. Enjoy the show everybody, have a nice day!

*Mick waves and walks off the stage.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   1Zkp1

*We then head to a video package for 'Captain Charisma' Christian!*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:52 pm

*Breakdown returns from commercial and we are backstage with Beth Phoenix as she is lacing up her boots for her match against the Sexiest of Sexy; Maryse. Josh Matthews walks in clearly pleased that he has the opportunity to heighten his career by interviewing one of the most dominant divas in the XWL. He decides to start the interview politely regardless of how impolite he believes Beth is bound to treat him.*

{Josh Matthews}
Good evening Beth, how is everything?

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   477129-josh_matthews_large

*Josh holds his breath awaiting the onslaught of words from the Glamazon*

{Beth}
Great Josh, how about you?

*Josh takes a second to answer, clearly startled by the civil reply.

{Josh Matthews}
I’m great, super excited to be interviewing a future champion!

{Beth}
Wow Josh, future champion eh? I’m flattered but I can’t see that pink butterfly around my waist in the near future… no. I don’t need a title to prove that I’m the best in the business, and I’m defiantly not here to talk trash about AJ Lee and tell you how I could be twice the champion that she could be. The fact of the matter is that I have a lot of respect for AJ Lee and am perfectly content with her representing us divas as the champion. I’m not in this business for me Josh, I’m in it for each and every female wrestler who has been training their whole lives to make it to the XWL only to have their dreams taken away from them by big breasted whores like Maryse who are only in this business to show off their bodies and talk about the talent that they don’t posses.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-28at113545PM

*The crowd is heard booing as Beth continues*

{Josh Matthews}
How do you react to the fans reaction towards you?

{Beth}
Honestly Josh, I simply don’t care. My goal isn’t to have the fans cheer me on as I prove what a real wrestler should look like. My goal is to rid the tainted image of the Divas Division, and if the fans choose to boo me while I reach that goal… then so be it. I feel no hatred towards these people at all, it’s not their fault that it’s in their DNA to prefer stripping over wrestling. But as a diva WRESTLER, I feel that it’s my job to keep the strippers in the strip club where they belong and the wrestlers in the ring. I’m not the typical heel, that’s right I said heel, I’m not out here to make these fans hate me or want to boo me. I like to be respectful and polite regardless if I'm booed or not. I will show respect to fan favorites like AJ as well as divas that you all hate such as Natalya. I’m not going to demoralize innocent interviewers like yourself to prove a point, what I’m doing isn’t the “wrong” thing, isn’t the “heel” thing. And I’m not saying this to try and change these people’s view on me, because love me or hate me I don’t care, as long as you respect me and my fellow diva WRESTLERS for trying to show you that we can be entertaining with our clothes on… When I’m out in the ring I don’t hear the crowd, my senses go numb. All my focus, all my feeling, my joy, anger, sorrow all melts into one simple feeling… determination. That’s the only feeling that can describe how I feel when I hear my theme song play and I know that I’m about to show you all what a real female wrestler is capable of doing in the ring. Divas such as Maryse may make fun of me behind my back, but when they step into the ring with me I make them swallow all their name calling, all their jokes, because talk is cheap and I am here to lead by example.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-28at113539PM

{Josh Matthews}
Wow… Well you’ve mentioned Maryse’s name a lot tonight, what’s your strategy going into tonight’s match against the French-Canadian.

{Beth}
This past Sunday Maryse and Kelly Kelly were going to make a mockery of us Divas. They were scheduled to face off in an Extreme Rules Match… Now I couldn’t just let that happen, let them embarrass themselves and most importantly the Divas Reputation. It would be a low blow to divas such as myself, AJ, and Natalya, divas with talent, divas who are here to wrestle. So I made my presence known Sunday to every dumb blond bimbo who thinks that the curves of their body is more important then what you can do with your body as a wrestler in the ring in this industry. I put a stop to that match because neither Maryse or Kelly Kelly are worthy of facing off in an Extreme Rules Match. I knew that they would be the laughing stock of Supremacy. Tonight I’m going to show Maryse what it feels like to have the splinters stab at you like hot needles as you crash through a table. She will feel the cold steel steps bruise every part of her body as I throw her over them like a rag doll. And she will feel the blood drip from her Barbie doll face as I pummel her with a chair. I know that our match has DQ and Count Out but I promise you that I will find a way to make Maryse never want to even utter the words Extreme Rules… I’m not doing this because I am an evil person, I’m doing this for her own good and for the good of all the divas who think that they are actually wrestlers just because XWL management deemed them worthy based on the size of their bra. I’m going to teach them all a lesson that they will never forget tonight. Maryse is going to experience what it’s like to step in the ring with The Glamazon

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-28at113532PM

{Josh Matthews}
Well being a former wrestler myself I’m proud to say that you have my support tonight regardless of what these fans think. But I’m still surprised that you’re not setting your sights on the Divas Title.

{Beth}
Thank you Josh, it means a lot to me knowing that my words are not going unnoticed. But that’s all they are Josh, words. Anyone can talk a big game, but proving it is a whole different story. I have yet to prove myself in the XWL, sure I’m a 2 time Champion, but that’s unacceptable for a diva of my caliber. I should have broken records by now, I should have more titles then any other diva has won combined. I’m Beth Phoenix dammit! I’m the freaking Glamazon! It’s embarrassing that you believe that a little talk about being the best is enough to deserve a title! Talk is cheap, and I will make sure that you respect me for my actions as well as my words. Once I do prove myself in the XWL and go on to win the divas title I will heighten the reputation of it unlike any other champion has done before. You will need a lot more then some talk to be considered worthy to even step foot in the ring with the champion. Josh, I accept all realities that are thrown my way, I know that I’m not perfect. I know that I have sat by and watched divas such as Maryse win titles that they never deserved. I failed you all… But I am here to stay, here to make up for the lost time and hopefully it’s not too late…

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-28at113525PM

*Beth abruptly gets to her feet and walks past Josh leaving the locker room for her match*

{Josh Matthews}
Well ladies and gentleman that was The Glamazon, Beth Phoenix! My name is Josh Matthews, back to you King and JR!

*The camera then cuts back to the ringside area *
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:00 am

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   BreakdownmaryseXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdownbeth
Maryse vs Beth Phoenix

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:12 am

{JR}
Bah Gawd King! Beth Phoenix put Maryse through an announce table, sent her flying over two sets of steel steps, and took her out with a chair when the ref was down! Beth did everything she promised to do and more!

{King}
Beth Phoenix just showed us that actions do in fact speak louder then words!!

*Beth Phoenix's theme plays as Beth stands over Maryse looking at the smashed announce table, flipped over steel steps, and broken chair that were all used to prove The Glamazon's point. She smiles as the ref raises her hand to a mixed reaction from the crowd. We go to commercial as Beth climbs the turnbuckle and performs her signature pose.*
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:07 pm

~magically before Jerry's commercial happens~

-Beth remained on the turnbuckle posing as her theme song played-

JR:
What an incredible match-up! Both ladies did an amazing job, in fact, I was surprised Maryse even powered out of that submission hold by Beth! But, I think we all knew the ending of this match before it began.

King:
That's unfortuantely true J.R.. Take another look here at a few of the highlights from this match,

-a video of a major slingshot suplex delivered to Maryse, by Beth, played across the screen-

JR:
What a move by Beth Phoenix, King! She really made a point here tonight, that no diva is safe when they're in a match with, the Glamazon.

King:
Yeah, she made her point, all over the lovely points and curvs of Maryse!

-J.R. laughed at the perverted ways of King, even at a time like this-

-then a video of a peaking point of Maryse in the previous match played across the screen-

King:
Maryse was holding her own here for a little while, but even Maryse's signature heel kick wasn't enough to keep the Glamazon down.

JR:
I doubt there are many things, if any things at all, that can keep down that powerful woman, King.

King:
You got that right J.R.

-a replay of the Glam Slam, ending the match, played over the screen immediately after the previous video had-

JR:
And then the powerful move that ended it all, an amazing Glam Slam by Beht Phoenix. Maryse had previously escaped the clutch of a Glam Slam attempt earlier in the match, but once Beth locked both arms of Maryse, there was no place to run.

King:
And only one way to go, down! And Maryse went down hard!

JR:
Nonetheless ladies and gentlemen, outstanding victory here on the part of the Glamazon. Congratulations to Beth, and uh, best of luck to Maryse!

King:
Oh, Maryse..

-King whimpered over the sight of Maryse lying on the mat, she was still trying to assess what just happened, as the ref checks on her and we go to commercial break-

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   WWE_Superstars_2011_07_14__mkv_000342665

~
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:54 pm

**We come back from commercials and we are at the announce table with Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.**

Jim Ross: Welcome Back to Breakdown folks. We have already have a huge start to the show with the announcement of how the World Championship and Intercontinental Championship will be defended at our next Pay-Per-View "Eye for an Eye" in 2 Elimination Chamber match ups. We also know who is going to be involved in those matches.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Indeed JR, its been big news and I cannot wait until then, but JR we have some great matches still to come tonight, with Evan Bourne taking on Desmond Wolfe and our main event John......

Jim Ross: Sorry to interrupt King, but I have heard we are going backstage where Rob Van Dam has a few things to say and we are going there right now.

**We are now backstage where Rob Van Dam is doing some warm ups in the corridor, which include kicks and punches martial arts style. Rob then turns to the camera and has a very serious look on his face. He then begins to talk.**

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   VSOrT

Rob Van Dam: Oh Hey there sorry just keeping myself warmed up and ready being as I am booked to compete tonight, but I will get to my match in just a sec. First topic I would like to bring up is the announcement that Mick made earlier. Big announcement huh??I totally agree with you on the mark out you prob had over that. But there is something wrong with, something very wrong with it. Can you guess what?? Well it doesn't take a degree in nuclear fishing I mean fission to work it out. Well The World Title is out of grasp at the moment but one day I will make it back up to the top of the ladder, I am talking about the Intercontinental title dudes. I see that Randy, Wade, Desmond, Daniels got in but thats where I then look in bemusement, Yeah the big words are coming out now. Now we got Lucky in there, damn was he named after a Dog?? or with the surname of Cannon he wanna join the circus?? Seriously what the douche??But hey each to there own why he is in there maybe. Next we have the one man rock out with his, actually I refrain from using the swears I leave that to old tubby on Redemption. Heath, Heath I mean who? Ok so that's where its all going wrong because you have these two who have been in XWL for a mere few weeks and they getting a shot but there missing out on putting the Whole F'N Show in there, what is up with that??

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   4uKUj

Ok, so I don't wanna sound like I'm being a bitch here so I will stop but hey a dude has got to do what a dude got to do and thats get myself in the hunt for some titles. I mean look at the year I have had. I was Xtreme Champ, I was Mr Money in the Bank, I was on the brink of becoming the most radical World Champion, then I gave it all away to Freakazoid I must of been Smok---Whoops too much info there, hang on is this show PG??Well anyway like I said I was on top of this shizzle but now I am having regular matches having a whale of a time. I mean I had a great match and damn nearly beat Rocky, I then beat MVP, I then went on to show Pope who the better man was Last Night at Supremacy and what I get nothing. Oh and Pope gimme a call if you got a problem about how I handle myself in the ring, I mean I won fair and square, but I've heard rumors on your thoughts but I leave it at that. So where am I now?Where am I headed?Well you know what I just don't know. I am not involved in the title situation, I ain't in any of them, I mean I ain't got shit to do. So tonight I face Matt Hardy, and I hope he has come back to XWL to show how good he is because I'm sure we will have a good match but where will it get me? a title shot? Nah. Now I know what your thinking, "damn that RVD got a big ego, he got to always be in the spotlight, limelight or whatever you wanna call it" and you know what your probably right, but hell I do it because I am Mr PPV, I am Mr Monday Night, I am the Whole F'N show, I do this because I know I am the best and I do this because the fans love Rob......Van......Dam.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Yg53J

Now I have babbled on a load of jazz that is going to sound like I am moaning and bitching but hey I had to get it off my chest, but I know what I gotta do, I gotta just show that I can beat all challenges, so I am would like to challenge the Xtreme Champion to a little match at next weeks Breakdown for that title which will always be remember for being around my waist, So Alex what do you say?Mick Foley what do ya say? Anyways dudes and dudettes I will see you later for my match, so keep tuned in to the Whole F'n Show Breakdown and the star of the show Rob........Van........Dam!!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Bp5BW

**Rob Van Dam does the vintage taunt and then turns and starts walking down the corridor doing his kicking and punching getting ready for his match later with Matt Hardy, we fade back to black then we are back at ringside.**
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 am

Breakdown returns from a brief commercial and we’re taken to ringside

Jim Ross: Hello folks and Welcome back to Breakdown. Fresh off the heels of an earth-shattering PPV, we’ve sure got a lot of big things in store for you tonight.

Jerry Lawler: That’s for sure JR but, lets talk more about that amazing PPV. So many amazing things happened yesterday. From AJ Lee winning her first championship in a hard fought battle, to an aw-inspiring bout between Ted DiBiase and The Undertaker with Ted just barely escaping with his life.

Jim Ross: That’s for sure partner. Probably the biggest news of the night, was that after a hard fought battle, The Rock managed to retain his World Heavyweight Championship and is still your People’s Champion.

The crowd begins to chant Rocky.. Rocky.. Rocky..

King lightly laughs but then goes to speak

Jerry Lawler: While all that’s great JR, there’s one thing I can’t get off my mind right now. After a tremendous battle with his opponent Christian and a massive win, Mr. Money In The Bank Batista, was in for a shocking revelation. Something that nobody in this very arena could’ve expected. That’s right, shortly after the match, Batista’s friend and partner MVP came down to the ring to congratulate his friend.. Or so we thought…

Jim sighs briefly

Jim Ross: While I will agree with you King that it was unexpected, I’m sure Mvp had his own reasons for doing that. After all, just a few weeks before, because of a mis-communication between the two, Mvp lost a match to the former Mr. Money In The Bank Rob Van Dam.

King scoffs

Jerry Lawler: Oh come on JR, you can’t honestly condone what Mvp did to Batista. I though they were supposed to be friends but, all I could see is that I was right. Montel is nothing but an egotistical, self-centered prick who thinks of nobody but himself! It’s not right, not right at all..

Before Jim can respond several backstage workers rush down to ringside. A few stagehands are then shown carrying out a leather couch while others that follow bring in a table. The workers place everything in the ring and then exit. A few minutes pass and a final worker brings out a velvet rope and sets it up next to the end of the stage.

King scoffs and speaks

Jerry Lawler: See what I mean, every single time I badmouth this guy, he comes out here and tries to steal the spotlight. If I were Batista, I wouldn’t take light of this one bit, and I’d show him that I’m not one to mess with!

Suddenly Montel’s theme fills the arena and the camera cuts to the stage.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   2jd4zyx

After several minutes Montel Vontavious Porter appears on the stage. Simply ignoring the fans and the giant boo’s he begins to walk down towards the ringside area

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   15wbiib

Montel pauses by the security guard and smirks at him. The guard simply smiles and raises the velvet rope as Montel makes his way up the stairs into the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   16hkw38

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Nl1r20

Montel stands in the ring silent as the fans lightly cheer while others boo. He simply smirks and raises his mic

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   2mcadqp

Montel: What is up Long Island!!!

Some fans cheer while others remain a bit puzzled Montel simply smirks and raises his mic

Montel: Aw what's wrong, can't a guy be a bit happy? We're fresh off Supremacy where a LOT of big things went down y'all! Whether it's my man, the most electrifying man in sports entertainment, The Rock retaining his title in one of the biggest matches of his life. Or, Ted DiBiase putting his life on the line literally that is. One things for sure, Supremacy was one hell of a show y'all! Only, there's one thing about the show that night that seems.. off. Don't get me wrong, the show went off without a hitch y'all but!, the one thing missing was the mile high ballin' franchise playa, Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP!

Some of the crowd begins to cheer while many just sit still un-phased by Montel's words

Montel: Guys, what's with all the hostility in here.. What is this an audience or an oil painting? Seriously, while the ppv was beyond words entertaining, y'all gotta admit it was lacking that extra oomph. That extra spark that would send it through the roof in terms of ratings. Who else can deliver that better than me? Can someone like Tyson Kidd? Naw man. Can someone like Evan Bourne? Naw, well, okay maybe just a little. Then, we got THE champion of champions, THE main man of Breakdown to beat, THE people's Champion.. The Rock! Sure, he's got the title so, he could probably measure up to someone like me right? Wrong!

Montel: There's only one person on this roster.. Only ONE other person in this COMPANY that can measure up to someone like me. That man, is built like a tank, that man is my guest here tonight. He is Dave Batista. My main man Dave had one HELL of a night y'all. Ya see, the great thing about people like Dave and I is, when we WANT something we take it, and he did just that. He took Christian TO THE LIMIT y'all. Now, what happened after, was nothing personal big man, it's simply, just business

Jerry Lawler: Just business?! I don’t buy that for one second. I’ve seen this guy in many other companies and after what he did to Batista at Supremacy, there was NO WAY that was just business as Montel puts it.

Jim Ross: Oh come on King, I’m sure he’s got an explanation, now just calm down and give the man a chance to speak.

Suddenly before Montel can speak, Batista's music hits and he makes his way out onto the stage

He simply stares into the ring and makes his way down to ringside. He stops at the steps and takes one look at Montel before walking up them and into the ring. He grabs a mic on the near-by chair and paces around the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Snapshot20080714045539

Jerry Lawler: Ohh boy, thing’s are about to get really interesting now. Here comes Batista and he doesn’t look happy, not one bit.

Jim Ross: I think it’s safe to say folks, that business is about to pick up.

Montel goes to speak but he’s cut-off by Batista

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Snapshot20080714055632

Batista: What happened last night was just business? You attacking me was just business? Really you expect me to believe that? What’s the real reason you did it, c'mon were both out here so just spit it out. Are you jealous? Cause well while I’ve been beating people like Randy Orton you've been losing to Lucky Cannon...I'm just sayin' a defeat like that is pretty embarrassing. Also I have this..

*Batista raises the money in the bank briefcase*

Batista: I can get a world title shot whenever I want, last time you had a shot well, if I wasn't for me Rock would have delivered the Smackdown even more on you. So c'mon Montel, I mean you brought me in here and I respected that, I began to get noticed and to make a name for myself as well as us together, everyone knows we WERE the best team here in XWL, better than the Corre and even better than Lucky Cannon and his so called bitch Brock, yeah look at that after months of being called a bitch by Rock I finally get to call someone else it for a change and ya know what it kinda felt good. But now back to us, when I said we were the best team was because I don't think there is any way we can get past this little incident until you stop running your mouth claiming it was just business and tell me the real reason, cause I will not leave this ring until I get some answers...

*Batista lowers the mic and waits for a response from MVP*

Montel smirks and paces around for a minute

Montel: You want answers? FINE I'll give you answers. Look man, when I say it's nothing personal, I meant it. It was absolutely NOTHING personal. You were just simply, in the wrong place, at the wrong time. If you want me to be honest with you, I will. I'll admit it, I am jealous. I'm jealous of how YOU were the one who became MY bodyguard and despite us rising through the ranks together, YOU were the one who got all the spotlight! Don't get me wrong, you'll always be my boy but, come on man! We both know that when you came into XWL, you were looking to make an impact. Who better, to make that impact with than yours truly. I mean, I am a former WORLD champion.. a multi-time UNITED STATES champion. I've done it all! What was left for me besides to dominate the tag division. Then, you came along and that all changed homie. It wasn't about the titles anymore, it was about proving that we're the most dominate team in Breakdown's HISTORY!

Montel paces around a bit before speaking again

Montel: For the most part, we've done just that haven't we Dave? The problem here man is that you need to realize that when you're in a tag team, there's only so far you can go. Believe you me, you've been great to me man but, what I did at Supremacy was make a statement. Yes, we were a team BUT, I realized something... During our rise to the top, I was gaining momentum again. I was in line for a title shot for THE title in this company. We took out, some of THE top teams in this company but, what happens come Supremacy?! Not only were you Mr. Money In The Bank but, you were on the PPV! Where was I? Nowhere to be found! Dave, Man, I really thought we were in this together that, when one of us is down, the other will be down with them but, no, you got full of yourself and just had to have that little match. So no, Dave, it wasn't personal. It's simply, just, business

Batista glares at Montel and raises his mic speaking in a harsh tone

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Snapshot20080714060241

Batista: My match was to save your ass! Christian interfered in our business and I had to take him out as quick as I could before he started getting in our way, I did that match so it would be one less problem for us to worry about but you think I did that for myself? Why the hell would I waste my time with some little punk when I can be a champion whenever the hell I want. So don't go giving me a load of bull-crap about what went down at Supremacy when you know you could have actually come down to this ring, I didn't say anything about not being able to come to the ring, and secondly don't go giving me a load of crap about not being on the pay per view, what about Digital Decision huh? Yeah remember that? I didn't have a match and you was in the main event, you would have sold my ass down the river to keep that match, but I didn't bitch, cry or moan I just acted like a man and came out to support my so called friend but I guess if you can't do the same well some more business might have to go down right now...

King laughs

Jerry Lawler: Woo-hoo tear him apart Batista!!

Jim Ross: King, how dare you. What happened to not taking sides?!

Jerry Lawler: I’m not taking sides, I just really hope Batista knocks Mvp down a few peg’s

*Batista stops for a few moments before cutting MVP off just as he is about to speak*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Snapshot20080714060640

Batista: Whoa there MVP don't start speaking yet I think me and everyone else here have heard just about enough of the crap coming out of your mouth. if you think that because I work my ass off for this company and yeah I know that surprises a lot of you but I damn sure don't sit around spending more time getting my hair perm’d or whatever the hell you call it than in the gym then you don't deserve to be in the spotlight, it should be for the people who work their asses off to get to where they are. Now you're right you were gaining momentum but if it wasn't for me coming along you'd still be losing to people like CHAVO on a weekly basis and I mean just a few weeks back you lost to Lucky Cannon who is just a little rookie, lets face it Montel, without me you just can't get the job done.

Montel sighs and raises his mic

Montel: Dave, Dave, Dave.. nothing I've said to you is "bull-crap" look man, the fact of the matter is this.. I appreciate every single thing you've ever done for me, I really do. HOWEVER, there's only so long I can sit around on my ass, waiting for management to recognize that it's not just you out there making an impact but, more importantly, I'M out there too man! Listen.. I'll always be in-debted to you for everything you've done man but, am I the only one who can't forget how you cost me my match against RVD?! You can come out here and say that I've got a big ego which is true but, partners don't cost their friend the match.. even by accident, you just don't do that man! As far as Christian and the rest of those guys go, yeah, I should've been out there to help you but, it's a little hard to do that when YOU DON"T HAVE A TICKET to the show. So, what was I supposed to do Dave? Break into the arena and just rush out there. I don't know if you noticed this Dave! but, my criminal ways are behind me man. So no, did I come out there and support you, no but, it wasn't because I didn't want to. It was because, it was out of my control!

Montel glares and paces around before speaking again

Montel: You come out here and run your mouth, about how I'm the bad guy. I'm the bad guy?! Dave, if I recall, I'm the one who said you could be with me. I'm the one that brought you into XWL. I'm the former champion, I'm the multi-time champion. What have you done since we've been a team? Sure, we've gotten a few wins here and there and you got yourself a nice little briefcase there but, that don't mean jack homie! The fact of the matter is this.. At one point in time, every team must split up, where the better person moves on to bigger, and better things. Dave, my "friend" that time is now. That person is and always will be me, because I, Montel Vontavious Porter.. am Better Than..

Suddenly Montel drops the mic and rushes at Batista in an attempt to knock him down. Batista fully aware, catches Mvp in a vicious spinebuster planting him hard in the center of the ring. Batista looks around as the audience cheers loudly for him. He smirks and raises his arms to his side pointing his thumbs upward, he looks around and quickly turns them upside down.

Jim Ross: Aww COME ON don’t do this… Be the bigger man Dave.. Be the bigger man!!!

Jerry Lawler: No, go Batista go!! Batista Bomb that ingrate through the ring!!

Batista walks over to a fallen Mvp and grabs him by the head he signals for the end but somehow Montel manages to wriggle free and staggers backwards. He quickly regains composure and nails Dave with a big right-hand to the head. Dave staggers backwards and then glares holding his head, he nails a vicious right hand in return.

Jerry Lawler: Woo-hoo, now THIS is what I’m talking about. This is a fight.. Go Batista go, take his head off!!!

Jim Ross: Someone get out here and stop these two before they tear each other limb from limb.. Mvp’s defenseless this is just wrong!!

Mvp begins to stagger and Dave lands two more. Montel begins to sway on the ropes the ropes barely holding him up. Batista screams and rushes and nails a giant clothesline sending Montel over the ropes.

Jerry Lawler: Get after him Dave, show him you’re not gonna take it anymore!!

Jim Ross: No Dave don’t do it, you gotta be the bigger man, you’re better than this!!!

Montel lands with a thud outside the ring as Batista does a big taunt and the audience cheers loudly. A few minutes pass and Montel begins to slowly get up. Holding his head he glares in the ring at Dave not taking his eyes off him. Batista simply smirks while staring in Montel's direction. Montel begins to walk up the ramp as Batista's music plays with him staring cold into Montel’s eyes

Jerry Lawler: Aww COME ON stop running away like a coward, get back in the ring and fight!!!

Montel continues walking up the ramp.. Holding his head he continues yelling at Batista who leans on the ropes and screams back at him. Montel continues up the ramp with the two staring intensely at each other as we fade to commercials

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Breakdown comes back from a commercial break as the camera pans to show the screaming fans pumped and ready for more exciting action. Finally, we cut to Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler for a preview of what's coming up later tonight.

[Jim Ross]
Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen, and welcome back to Breakdow-

Jim Ross doesn't even get to finish his sentence as a theme unfamiliar to Breakdown hits. Even though the fans don't seem to know why he's here, a decent pop is heard for Tyson Kidd due to the heart and perseverance he's displayed over the time he's been there. Tyson marches onto the stage, staring across the crowd with an intense look on his face, his usual smile and eager demeanour wiped from his face.

[The King]
Er...JR, I'm know my memory isn't the best around here, but isn't Tyson Kidd on Redemption?

[Jim Ross]
You're damn right he is, I like what I've seen of this kid so far but I have no idea what he's trying to pull here.

Tyson lets out a deep breath as he walks his way down the ramp, rubbing his face. He smirks to himself for a minute, as he climbs up the apron and inbetween the ropes. He doesn't bother jumping up on the turnbuckle and posing for the fans, he simply walks across and calls for a microphone from the technician, and walks out with the microphone, grabs a chair, unfolds it in the ring, and sits himself down waiting for everyone to be quiet before he starts talking.

[Tyson Kidd]
You know...I haven't been here in XWL long, but it feels like forever. It feels like I've always been a part of this, that I've always been on my journey to championship gold and attaining my dream. And I've been open about that, I've been talking to all of you, in all the backstage interviews, all of the mic work, I've talked about how much I've wanted my shot at the United States Championship, and how hard I've been training since I came up short against Kurt Angle. I've been training everything, I knew I couldn't be outwrestled like that or submitted quite like that again. I can't even remember how much time I put into this, my head just filled with the thoughts that I can finally get what I've been searching for, that light at the end of the tunnel...maybe finally I could be a champion.

[Jim Ross]
Well, I can respect his drive, but I don't see why he's here on Brea-

JR is once again interrupted halfway through his sentence as Tyson continues his speech.

[Tyson Kidd]
But there's one thing...just one. Is that when my time finally came, when I've proven myself countless times, when I've beaten guys like Triple H, beaten guys like Edge, I come off a huge victory over Chavo Guerrero...and you guys vote for The Miz. The Miz? Of all people? The man who comes out here each and every week, talking about how great he is, why he's awesome, how he's the greatest thing to ever walk across the face of the planet? The guy you boo every week, you throw jeers at, you can't stand the sight of, yet I play by the rules, I do everything right, I stay on the straight and narrow, and all of you throw it back in my face!

The crowd aren't happy now, as Tyson gets to his feet, almost standing up in anger, some boos are heard for Kidd as he paces back and forth scratching the back of his neck and talking some more.

[Tyson Kidd]
You're booing ME? You guys are the ones that crushed the thing I wanted so bad, you let me get so close somehow offering support, then pull back at the last minute and act like nothing happened. I think I get it now, you want me to be Rey Mysterio. What he was, that's what you want me to be. He won't put up with it anymore, so you get some other small guy who's got potential, and you like to keep him as the underdog. But, you won't allow me to actually achieve anything, you hold me back and keep me as your little performing monkey, dancing around this ring for you, and you all pretend it's perfectly ok. Well I'm sorry, you can move on to the next sucker, I'm not going to let you people dictate my career. This is MY career, do you understand me? I realise what Triple H meant when he talked about being the sickest man in this company, he knows it takes the man who can go to whatever limits to get something that prevails in this business, unfortunately he just couldn't get the job done anymore. So no more sitting with my thumbs up my ass hoping that I get an opportunity at some point, I'm staying in this ring until I get a title shot, The X-Treme, the Intercontinental, even the World Heavyweight Championship, Unless I get it, I'm not moving. That cesspool of a brand they call Redemption allows this crap to happen and I'm gonna force Breakdown not to do the same thing.

Tyson plonks down into the chair in the middle of the ring with a frown on his face and throws the microphone to the floor, and simply sits there waiting.

[Jim Ross]
Is Tyson Kidd trying to hijack Breakdown?

[The King]
JR, although I might not like him stopping the show, I think I get where he's coming from...

A smirk crawls across Kidd's face at the crowd's reaction when suddenly he's interrupted by a song very familiar to him.

[Jim Ross]
It looks like Evan Bourne has a thing or two to say regarding Tyson's "hijacking" of Breakdown.

[The King]
Evan can't be in too good of a mood after failing to become King Of The Ring at Supremacy so this should be interesting.

A rather large pop is heard for Bourne as he walks out from the back geared up and a microphone in hand. He smirks stopping at the top of the stage and looks out at Tyson who is still seated in protest for not getting any opportunities.

[Evan Bourne]
Hey....Um, actually hold that thought...See I heard you bitching back there and immediately I thought to myself, hey, let's go piss this guy off so more! But I've run into a bit of problem, it's actually rather embarrassing... You see, I can't for the life of me remember who you are! I can't exactly annoy someone if I don't know their name. I'm actually serious, I had it right at the tip of my tongue ready to tear you a new one but in the span of just a few seconds I've forgotten who you are! You've got a pretty stupid haircut, a huge nose....WAIT...I know, you're Triple H, right?!

Tyson stares across at Evan with his tongue in his cheek, and leans over nonchalantly picking up the microphone looking across at Bourne, not so frustrated just yet.

[Tyson Kidd]
That's real funny Evan, you spend all of last week thinking of that or were you too busy getting your ass handed to you at Supremacy? You seem to be doing that a lot lately, as I've noticed. Props on coming up with a haircut joke though, I know it had to take some real effort from you to get that one out. Considering how many times Sheamus has booted you in the mouth, I'm surprised you can talk at all. But you don't know who I am? I think I've confirmed I don't like The Miz, but Really? Why don't you cast your mind back to late last year, November in fact. Come on, I know you can remember this despite how many times you got dropped on your head. You got it yet?

[Evan Bourne]
One thing though, how could I spend all of last week thinking of that? Do you think before you speak or do you just spew all kinds of garbage that doesn't make sense? But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt considering you're currently conversing with royalty. See you say I've been losing all these matches, but I just finished dominating Breakdown for weeks to become the official king of it. Then I took CM Punk to his limits at Supremacy, which is something you'd know nothing about though, right? When's the last time you were on a payperview? Hell when's the last time you were even involved in something that actually mattered?! If I can't remember your name, then obviously we know why The Miz was voted at Digital Decision, and you were not! How can these people vote for someone they know nothing about?

He looks at the seemingly annoyed Tyson then continues.

[Evan Bourne]
You've bragged a lot about doing this, and doing that, but truth be told none of that matters, what matters is your impression on everyone. See an impression is everything in this business. It can make or break you, you seemed to be this respectful little superstar, but when you didn't get everything handed to you, you throw a tantrum and pout in the middle of that ring. So now the impression you've left on me, and everyone here in this arena, is that you're nothing but a little whiny bitch!

A huge pop from the live audience is heard while Tyson immediately jumps out of his seat angered by Evan's last comment. He paces the ring for a minute, trying to calm himself down and eventually regains enough of his composure.

[Tyson Kidd]
You think I really care what you think? What your impression is? What their impression is? Since Digital Decision, I've learned it's stupid to do that. As for that impression, a whiny little bitch? If anyone knows about being a whiny little bitch, Evan, it's you. While I was being that "respectful little superstar", you were getting your ass handed to you by RVD, and every time you got beat, you whined again, and again, and again, wanting a rematch for your precious X-Treme Championship. Guess what, Evan? I don't NEED rematches, at Sadistic Conquest, at Unforgiven, I faced those people who disrespected me and assumed I was just another guy, and I made them tap out! I had Chavo Guerrero and Triple H submitting to me in the middle of this ring. So yeah, THAT was when I was last on payperview. As for something that matters, I've seen you in things that matter, yeah, but most recently all I saw you do was choke when you got to the big time. You had your chance and. You. Lost.

Tyson leans forward as he says "lost" and then pulls back, and walks over and leans against a nearby turnbuckle pad.

[Tyson Kidd]
Speaking of which, it brings me back to when I first got here, when I first got my big chance. My opportunity of a lifetime, I was going in there and I was nervous, I'll be honest, I was feeling sick to my stomach. But by the end of it all, I really shouldn't have. You've been here a long time, haven't you? You have to remember. I mean, why wouldn't you?

[Evan Bourne]
Well I'll give you one reason why I might not remember, because at the end of the day, you're forgettable. Which is why these people voted in The Miz over you! Just a month of doing something relevant and The Miz wins over the entire poll. You stand there in that ring complaining that these people didn't vote you in just because you got a few lucky wins? Now I've never been a fan of the fans here in XWL, but even I've learned that they want what they want. But what they want isn't as far from what we think, see it's easy to blame them for not voting you in, but you gave them no reason to. The Miz defeated you, got cheated out of a match with Justin Gabriel, which of course made these fans want to see a rematch. I didn't see you out in that ring talking trash to the champion, you just sat back twiddling your thumbs and hoping with all your might that you'd be voted in. But I'm out here telling you now that simply wishing for something isn't enough!

Tyson looks down at his feet for a moment, looking like he's trying to process everything Evan just said. He looks up at the lighting nonchalantly now, before smirking to himself before folding up the chair in the middle of the ring again and messing around with it before he gets bored and tosses it out of the ring. He finally looks over at Evan who seems to be losing his patience.

[Tyson Kidd]
Thank you. Thank you for showing everyone exactly why I'm out here. I'm done sitting back waiting for an opportunity, I'm done doing what everyone wants, I'm done letting people put me down, and this is a hell of a start. Maybe I should've been out here and talked some trash to the champion, all right. Hey, guess what. Maybe I've done that before. Maybe I was just another forgettable guy, who sat around in the locker room watching guys like you flip around this ring and win titles, right? Then maybe I went out there and proved myself. Maybe I went out there, and I showed EVERYONE what I'm capable of. Maybe I went out there and beat a champion. Yknow what, let me help you out here. If you really can't remember that much from all those Brogue Kicks, I'll give you a hand. Cast your mind back to September of last year. You were World Heavyweight Champion. You were on top of the world, the best everyone had. And then, you decided to go out and brag about it.

Tyson motions his hand out in a humble way.

[Tyson Kidd]
I would've done the same. But then you said nobody on the roster could beat you. Nobody. You were undefeatable, and you made a challenge. An open challenge, you said any guy could out here and you'd beat him. Any snivelling little nobody. Well guess what, that snivelling little nobody came out, you had a match. And he won. He won, and you couldn't stand it. Not a second of it, you were ready to explode. So you call him out the next week. He comes out, thinks you'll take it well. You blindside him, put him in "The Lock of Perfection" Which is a crappy sounding name, by the way, and you put him on the shelf for months on end.

Tyson paces the ring for a couple of seconds but then seems to spontaneously lose his temper.

[Tyson Kidd]
YOU COULDN'T STAND IT! YOU COULDN'T TAKE THAT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, I WAS BETTER THAN YOU! And I still am! I've beaten you, I've beaten so many others here, that you can't hide behind calling it lucky wins anymore. I've seen you come out here week after week, and I've been so pissed with how you've just waltzed around like it never happened. The whole time on Redemption, I kept thinking how to get back, I kept thinking how I was gonna do this. I'm so preoccupied with this, and then from the blue, title shot. I suppose it must be like a normal week for you, title shots left, right and centre. I go in unprepared against Kurt Angle because of what you did. I know you probably don't care about the shit you've caused in others lives and the gaps in their careers, but maybe this time it's gonna bite you in the ass worse than you ever thought. Maybe-

[Evan Bourne]
Someone has anger management issues...Look Tyson, that's the name right? It doesn't really matter, but you're really putting to much thought into what I did. In fact you're giving yourself far too much credit! You think I took you out just because you beat me in a match? Man it wasn't even about you, I was scheduled to defend my title against John Cena in a couple weeks at Eye For An Eye, I needed to send a message to him...So when you came out to that ring the next week bragging about your win with Natalya, well the opportunity was there, so I took it! I sent a message to you and everyone watching, including Cena. But you're right about one thing, I don't care about your little road to recovery. You've never appealed to me, and judging by your fan support, or I guess I should say lack therefor of, you don't appeal to them either. Have I done some things I would do differently? Sure, maybe taking you out seems a little harsh a year later now, but hey you did manage to defeat all those "big" names that you so boldly brag about, so obviously it couldn't have damaged you too much.

[Evan Bourne]
But then again what do I know, I'm just the guy that's the second ever grand slam champion here, while you're just known as that guy whose ass I handed to him a year ago! They say if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen. That expression is something you should have followed. You accepted my open challenge, you knew what I was capable of...Yet when the going got tough, you failed to get going. Which shows you weren't ready then, you're not ready now, and from the way things look right now, you never will be!

Tyson sighs.

[Tyson Kidd]
Look, I'll admit, I haven't done much. Hell, you've done a whole lot. You were World Heavyweight Champion, US Champion, Intercontinental Champion, I get it. You were good. But unfortunately Evan, it's just that. You WERE that good. You WERE good enough to put me on the shelf. You WERE good enough to hold the World and United States Championships at the same time. Now, you constantly get tossed around by Sheamus and RVD, you get beaten by CM Punk and you beat Cody Rhodes and Daniels in the triple threat when Cody froze up and seemed to crack under pressure. It's like he wasn't there. But yeah, it's been a long time since I last saw you, Evan, now that I think about it.

A smile creeps across Bourne's face.

[Tyson Kidd]
You talked about making your impact against Cena, at my expense. Now I've made my impact for Breakdown at yours. Payback's a bitch, Evan, you know that more than anyone. The thing is, yeah, maybe I'm putting a whole lot of thought into it, but it's pretty hard to do much else from a hospital bed. It's been a year, a whole lot has changed. I bet I could beat you even worse than I did last year. So far, all the "heat" I've seen from you is losing to pretty much this entire roster, myself included. You wanna talk about what I never will be? Don't make me come up there, or what I WILL be is the man who kicks your ass, AGAIN!

[Evan Bourne]
Look man I can understand confidence, but let me put your little hopes and dreams to rest because you need a huge reality check! You can't kick my ass, that's not what I think, it's pretty much fact! So instead of trying to act all big and bad you should just leave that ring and never look back, you don't want to get involved with me. You really don't know what you'd be getting yourself into. I may be a little more "tame" than I was last year, but I could still whoop your ass every which way possible. Don't make the mistake, this has been fun and all, owning you, reminiscing on what was, but fun times over.

[Tyson Kidd]
Big words for the guy who won't even leave the stage. If you're going to talk about how much you're gonna whoop my ass, come back it up. It wouldn't surprise me if you stayed up there, though. Just because behind all the big talk and all the confidence, in the back of your head you know that this time if you stepped in the ring with me, I'd make an example out of you.

Evan mouths the word "Really?" as he smiles, then he starts to raise his microphone in response, but instead starts running down the ramp and Tyson backs up as Evan jumps up and slides under the bottom rope then stands with the microphone in his hand as Tyson is backed up against the opposing ropes.

[Evan Bourne]
I'm practically shaking in my boots!

Tyson smirks and raises the microphone like he's going to talk, but then suddenly lunges forward and smacks Evan right in the temple with the microphone, and the crowd react with boos towards the Canadian. Evan collapses to the floor as Tyson stomps on him repeatedly, before quickly grabbing the legs and going for the Sharpshooter. Evan quickly kicks him off, and kips up as Tyson is rebounded off the ropes, and leaps in the air and clips Tyson's jaw with a high knee! Tyson stumbles back as Bourne does also getting some space, and Tyson manages to shake the cobwebs, charging at Evan who suddenly ducks down and pulls the ropes down, and Tyson can't stop his momentum, flying right over the top rope! Tyson falls to the floor absolutely infuriated, and kicks the apron and slams his hand on the mat, as Evan invites him in, ready and waiting. Bourne keeps the top rope raised with his foot on the bottom rope motioning for Kidd to get into the ring. Tyson starts to move forwards, but stops and picks up one of the microphones that's fallen on the floor.

[Tyson Kidd]
That's the last straw, Bourne! You want to disrespect me? You want to try and make me look like an idiot?!

Evan is shown mouthing "You don't need any help with that!" Kidd then looks like he's about to go charging into the ring, but instead stops again and smiles up at Evan.

[Tyson Kidd]
Maybe another time, Evan. Another time.

Tyson then turns around as Evan throws his arms up disappointed. Kidd begins making his way up the ramp not looking back.

[Jim Ross]
Goodness tonight has been explosive so far! A big announcement regarding Eye For An Eye with the Elimination Chamber returning.

[The King]
Which I still cannot believe! That match can end careers and it's almost like the participants in that match are exchanging their longevity in this business just for the hopes of becoming a champion.

[Jim Ross]
Then we saw the duo of Montel Vontavious Porter and Dave Batista implode with a very heated V.I.P lounge. Business sure picked up once Batista told MVP that without him he can't get the job done.

[The King]
It seemed to have frustrated him beyond anything and it even lead to MVP trying for a cheap shot but the animal saw it coming.

[Jim Ross]
Things are heating up between those two and whether that be the heat of jealousy, or the heat of hatred, things will only get uglier from here.

[The King]
Now it looks as if we've got a year in the making rivalry taking Breakdown by storm.

[Jim Ross]
Evan Bourne and Tyson Kidd have such similar attitudes but their point of views could not be any more different.

[The King]
I'm really liking Evan as of late, he's respectful but honest, he's cocky yet relatable.

[Jim Ross]
The new Tyson Kidd also has me very much so intrigued. He's a hell of a talent but it just seems like he's sick of waiting his turn and in a way I can respect that. I just hope he knows what he's getting himself into by messing with Evan Bourne.

[The King]
He was taken out by the then World Heavyweight Champion Evan Bourne last year and of course he wants revenge but something tells me he'll regret digging up the past.

[Jim Ross]
Nonetheless we've got much more to come tonight folks so stick because following our commercial break we've got a very big match.

[The King]
The new more determined Daniel Bryan looks to redeem himself after a close loss to Desmond Wolfe at Supremacy.

[Jim Ross]
The dashing one Cody Rhodes collides with the American Dragon Daniel Bryan! It's going to be exciting, it's going to give one of them that win they need after coming up short at Supremacy, and it's next!

Before fading away to a commercial break we're treated to one of Cody Rhodes' dashing tips!

Last edited by E/T on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdowndanielXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:02 am

The camera cuts to the announce table, with King and JR chatting about the show so far, and what else is to be seen in the show.

{King}
What a great show so far!

{JR}
You're not wrong, King. Daniel Bryan vs Cody Rhodes, MVP and Batista facing off, Maryse going against Beth Phoenix..

{King}
Okay, JR.. I think we get the pi--

{JR}
BAH GAWD! Sting! Sting! Sting is here! He's back!

{King}
After so many weeks of absence, the Icon has returned to XWL!

{JR}
What the hell is he doing on Breakdown?

*Sting comes out with a microphone in one hand and his signature black baseball bat in the other*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   2kq0j6

{Sting}
Cut the music!

*He begins to walk down to the ring, the fans booing him along the way*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   I5n2aq

{Sting}
I see that you've welcomed me with arms wide open..

*Sting chuckles to himself*

{Sting}
Let me get straight to business here. I'm back, as you can see. I would say that I'm better than ever, but that means nothing to me. All that matters to me.. is being victorious, in the squared circle. Winning a match in the XWL couldn't mean more to me. I don't care how desperate it sounds, as it's true. It's my destiny to hold the Big Gold Belt around my waist much more, and I will let nothing get in my way! So, it looks like XWL management were anticipating my return tonight and went ahead and scheduled me in a match.

*Sting climbs into the ring, then paces up and down, while the crowd continue to jeer*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   2aj8h7o

{Sting}
That match is against the X-Treme Champion, Alex Shelley. Should be an interesting match, to say the least. I was gonna say that he must be good to hold a singles title, then I realised.. that title means nothing! You see, I've battled some of the greatest in this business, and you know what? Most of the time, I've come out victorious. I'm sure that you won't be stopping my return to greatness, to stardom.

{Sting}
I have support, I have fans, you see. Honestly, I don't see anyone in here with any Alex Shelley merchandise. In fact, is there any? To add to that, are there even many fans of the kid? Sure, he's pretty good, looks like he could be big some day... but I mean, seriously now? I'm an idol. A hero. I'm a famous face on this planet. Wherever I am, I get at least one person asking for an autograph. People of have heard of me, you see.

*Sting pauses for a second, looking around at the audience*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   2h7dv0m

{Sting}
You know, I could be saying that for most of the guys on the roster. There's Zack Ryder, for example, Woo Woo Woo, I.. don't.. get.. it. Meh, what am I doing? I don't care about anyone else on the roster apart from myself, I'll be honest. I'm not going to spend my time moaning about how much money's been wasted on the crap in this company, I'm here to prove myself. You see, this company would have been a bigger failure than Wrestling Society X if it wasn't for me. Imagine XWL like a building. You see the grey stuff in between all the bricks? That's me. The cement, yes. I'm holding this company together, on my own. I love my job, as long as I'm the one who is victorious by the end of it and not unconscious and bleeding which I won't be, as I will do anything to win, as desperate as it sounds, it's true. These other guys are just extras, unneeded ones. The spotlight should be on me. I've earned it. Overall, I've had over 10 world title reigns, in companies including WCW and TNA. Not many of you can beat that record and never will. It's my destiny to win the world championship in XWL.. and I guarantee you that I will. Just another point to add to the tally..

*He taps the baseball bat with his microphone*

{Sting}
My good ol' buddy, my baseball bat. To put it simply, it's protection. Like a handheld bodyguard. My not-so secret weapon. You won't see me getting attacked from behind when I have this in my hand...

*King begins to laugh*

{JR}
..King! Be quiet!

{Sting}
Yeah.. carrying on swiftly.. what I'm trying to say is that I'm pretty much invincible, if you think about it. Be careful, I'm not a force to be reckoned with. Is that clear enough for you now?

{King}
I'm sure it is, Sting!

{JR}
King.. I think he's being sarcastic..

{King}
..I know.

{Sting}
If I were you, ...just keep your eyes open and you may just be safe from the wrath of The Icon.

*Sting goes to leave, then pauses..*

{Sting}
Oh yes, so you want to know why I'm on Breakdown. The reason is simple. New opponents. ...New victims. My prey. Simply, I was bored of Redemption. Nothing really happened. I wasn't going anywhere, when I was featured on that brand. I spoke to ol' Foley about it and he said he could strike up a deal. Well.. look where I am now. Here, on Breakdown. This is my chance to chase the gold. These new opportunities give me time to prove myself, which I will do.
..It's Showtime!

Sting walks off as Breakdown fades out to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:02 pm

PICK THAT BEAT UP!

Suddenly, Robbie E's music blasts through the arena and we see Robbie E approach the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_Tna_Impact_10_14_10%20%284%29-Segment1%2800-00-00-00-03-00%29_051

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_Tna_Impact_10_14_10%20%284%29-Segment1%2800-00-00-00-03-00%29_068

He steps into the ring and picks up a mic from the timekeeper.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_Tna_Impact_10_14_10%20%284%29-Segment1%2800-00-00-00-03-00%29_125

{Robbie E}
HEY! I mean to say, HEY! Now before I start gettin' into the real stuff, let me introduce myself. I'm Robbie E, the Jersey Shore's own, the one and only. Now, I know I've never step foot in an XWL ring before, but I'm pretty excited 'bout it, eh? You know what I mean.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_Tna_Impact_10_14_10%20%284%29-Segment1%2800-00-00-00-03-00%29_126

{Robbie E}
But dude, I gotta say, from what I seen of this place, there's a lot of guys who just can't have the kinda fun we have on the Jersey Shore. I mean, you got guys like CM Punk. Punk, he's straightedge, no drinks, no drugs, no smoke, you know what I mean, man? I think that's pretty tough. I live on the shore, and hey, Punk, partying's a way of life there. I don't get your whole straight edge thing, dude. I'm sorry, but I just don't. And sometimes I see dudes and dudettes around here who do a whole load of bitching. Well, of course, I've done it myself man...but, people, just chill out. I encourage all you moaners and whiners to come down to the Jersey Shore. Meet the girls...and the boys, enjoy the drink, enjoy the dance. Just have some fun, and chill out. Know what I mean, dude?

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_Tna_Impact_10_14_10%20%284%29-Segment1%2800-00-00-00-03-00%29_127

{Robbie E}
But, I'm getting too carried away. That's way off the point, man. Anyway, tonight I'm up against this guy...er...Suicide. Well, Suicide, man, I think you need to come to the Jersey Shore. If you're contemplating suicide and all that, I think you need to let it all go, man. Unless of course, that's your thing. But anyway, Suicide, I'll see you tonight in the ring. And hey, watch out. Because here's the thing...you might just get your ass kicked. Alright? Just make sure you get some plane tickets to New Jersey afterwards. You look like the kinda guy who could do some partying, y'know?

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_Tna_Impact_10_14_10%20%284%29-Segment1%2800-00-00-00-03-00%29_130

{Robbie E}
Anyway, all things said and done, I think I have a pretty good chance of doing some cool stuff here in XWL. What do you guys think? Also, I recommend the Jersey Shore. Highly. I know a bang on about it a lot but you can have some fun there, you know? It's no fun watching guys like Alberto Del Rio and MVP whine all day, yeah? Dammit, I sound like a goddamn travel agent advertising for the Jersey Shore now anyway. I'll leave you to your show, guys, and remember...

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_Tna_Impact_10_14_10%20%284%29-Segment1%2800-00-00-00-03-00%29_131

{Robbie E]
...keep your eye on me. 'Cause you'll never know...what I'm gonna do next.

Robbie E drops the mic and heads to the back, preparing for his upcoming match.

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:58 pm

dem promos
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 pm

*We return to Breakdown and John Morrison is standing in the ring. Morrison walks around the ring a little bit before stopping in the middle. He raises the mic and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Defic

[[
John Morrison]]
"You know, last night I was approached by fans multiple times saying that John Morrison doesn't have what it takes to defeat Sheamus. I did know that it would take a lot to defeat Sheamus but I ignored what the fans said because when your John Morrison, anything is possible. With that, I proved anything was possible when I united the people, ignited the audience and set the night on fire!."

*Morrison lowers the mic and looks throughout the arena the the cheering audience before speaking again.

[[John Morrison]]
"Now earlier tonight the participants for the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber were announced and guess who's name wasn't said? My name... The name of John Morrison. You heard the names Ted Dibiase, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, Alberto Del Rio and of course The Rock. So i thought to myself... John Morrison must be in the Intercontinental Championship chamber then. So as I continued to watch Foley speak, I heard him say the Intercontinental Championship Chamber participants. "

*Morrison pauses for a second,*

[[John Morrison]]
" Heath Slater, Lucky Cannon, Desmond Wolfe, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and Randy Orton..."

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   VaKnR

[[John Morrison]]
"Now right now I'd like to make it clear to everyone that my thoughts on XWL and the XWL universe have changed. It seems like being a goody goody two shoes gets you no where unless your over-rated wrestlers like The Rock, Randy Orton, and Ted Dibiase."

*Morrison lowers the mic as the crowd continues to boo him. He raises the mic once again and begins to speak.*

[[John Morrison]]
"Shhhhhhh... I hope this isn't going to be a problem for you because problems can be solved, except for this one and I am going to stay this way until I get the respect I deserve and the chances I deserve. I am going to defeat anyone who steps in front of me until Foley actually realizes who the real talent in XWL is starting now. I want anyone from the back who is lusting to be the next man to enter the palace of wisdom to come to this ring and try and stop me...""

*Kurt Angle's theme hits, and the crowd goes wild for our Olympic Hero.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Insurrection-245

*Kurt Angle raises his arms and smiles out at all the fans, who in return give him cheers and he looks towards John Morrison with a look of hate.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Insurrection-248

*Kurt Angle stares down towards John Morrison before he pulls out a mic and begins to talk.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Insurrection-261

[[Kurt Angle]]
Johnny... I appreciate what you've done in this business, and I can't say I don't respect you. But you've got it all wrong, these people weren't doubting your ability. They weren't questioning whether you could beat Sheamus. They were merely considered for you. Any why shouldn't they be... Even I could tell you Sheamus is a beast, he is one hell of a wrestler. Not as good as your Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle, but he is still one hell of a wrestler. While you're a mere shadow of what you've been in the past. Don't try to throw us off with what you say on the mic, for anyone whose been watching your matches, you used to win a lot easier, hit your moves quicker, and take more risks. Morrison, if we stepped in that ring right now I would break your freaking ankle.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Insurrection-274

[[Kurt Angle]]
Because unlike you, I am a real wrestler, and I won a Gold Medal with a broken freaking neck. An accomplishment bigger then most people, or even pro wrestlers here in XWL, will EVER accomplish in their life. I'm the definition of what you call the best damn wrestler in the world. Oh it's true. And I'll prove it to you, because after I beat Jeff Hardy so bad, he won't want to come within an inch of me tonight, I want my next match with you. So I can make you tap like the bitch you are. Because no one, and I mean that, no one, can out wrestler, the 1996, Olympic Gold Medalist. Oh it's true.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Insurrection-299

*Angle lowers his mic and stares down towards John Morrison in the ring, and awaits what Morrison has to say.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Mspxa

[[John Morrison]]
"Pathetic Kurt... That was so pathetic. Whatever you just said Kurt sounded like crap. These fans don't effect care if you break your freaking neck again. Not at all, they just want entertainment, I've been giving them that for months and in return I was given opportunity but once I got them opportunity the fans ditched me."

*The fans boo Morrison.*

[[John Morrison]]
"Now Kurt, you can come out here but I don't need to deal with you. I'm better then you and I will prove that I'm the best XWL has to offer once I defeat its precious World Heavyweight Champion... The Rock. But Kurt, one thing about you did stand out to me. That little Gold Medal around your neck. I congratulate you on it, but it would look pretty fine around my next... Don't you agree?"

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Insurrection-302

*Kurt Angle looks down and touches his medal for a second after John Morrison's comments about them. He brings up the mic and begins to talk.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Yeah... They would, John, they would, but you're never going to put these around your neck. I would put you in a wheelchair before you laid one finger one these. I worked my ass off to win these for America, a country that represents all the things you're against, John, I couldn't let you win these off me. And I won't, because when I lock in your Ankle, there's no escaping. Oh it's true, you'll be right in the center of that ring with no where to go. No where to hide, and no mic to talk your shit with. Because you can call me what you want on the mic, but when we get in that ring it's another story, that's when I take over and I'll be the one standing on top. Making you beg for me to leg go of my hold on your ankle.

*Kurt Angle pauses to look through the crowd at all the fans who support him*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Everyone out in this audience wants me to get in the ring, and kick your freaking ass. If I remember right... We've never met before in a ring.. Anywhere.. But I will warn you, make your match with The Rock quick, because when we finally do meet in the ring for the first time, I'm gonna take you to your limits.. Beyond the point you've been before. I'll take you to a new level, that you will know a new meaning to the term "Wrestling" that's how damn good I am Morrison...

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Defic

[[John Morrison]]
"You say that Kurt... You say whatever you want but the truth is I'm a main eventer here and your a nobody. Now excuse me Kurt, I've got bigger things planned tonight and by that I mean defeating the XWL... World... Heavyweight... Champion..."

*Morrison drops the mic and the stares at Kurt Angle as we fade to commercial break*[[
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

We come back from a commercial break and Tyson Kidd's theme is heard playing in the background

JR: Welcome back folks and in just a moment we will see Tyson Kidd take on David Hart Smith.

King: After Tyson's huge rant earlier he's got a lot to prove in this match.

JR: Oh most definitely, King.

The cameras switch to Tyson on the second rope showing off to the fans as they boo him for his cockiness

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   BCMOt

He jumps off the apron and we see D.H Smith in the opposing corner pointing to a few fans. Tyson walks over to him then begins sticking his finger into his chest poking him repeatedly showing off that annoying smile of his.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   TDAls

Before David can do anything in response the referee gets in-between both men and forces them into their corners.

King: Already Tyson is trying to belittle the son of the British Bulldog, I don't think that's wise though.

JR: Maybe Kidd was trying to get in his head messing with him so that he won't be able to focus in this match?

King: Perhaps so...

The bell sounds but Tyson Kidd still keeps the sharpshooter locked in! Smith continues to pound the mat and roars of boos flow in from the crowd. He simply grins once more before finally releasing the hold.

King: I'm not going to get on the Tyson Kidd bandwagon or anything, but that was impressive...

JR: Impressively short? I suppose Tyson defeating young David in record timing is something he'll brag about though.

Tyson then leaps up onto the second rope and throws his arms out celebrating his easy victory here tonight.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   6YvKG

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Following Tyson Kidd's victory celebration we fade backstage where Layla is shown getting her hair and make up done by Janet the make up lady. She's seated on a directors chair and her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase is in her lap.

Layla: So Janet how does it feel doing the make up of a star?

Janet: I don't know, I'll tell ya when I do that.

Layla: Oh very funny, look here doll, you see this briefcase?

Janet: Yes Layla, I do see it.

Layla: This right here proves I am a star! I ended Angelina Love's career, that is something to brag about and trust me I'll keep doing that because the satisfaction of rolling her up that ramp on that stretcher two months ago was unreal! But this briefcase being handed to me by that referee was even better!

Janet: Have you not heard who you're facing tonight?

Layla: No, Mick tried to tell me earlier but honestly it doesn't matter. Whether it's Kaitlyn, Beth Phoenix, or even Maryse, I'll just defeat them and prove just why I'm the one with this briefcase while they scrounge around every week for what little success they can get.

Janet: So you have no idea who you're facing tonight?

Layla: Like I said Janet, no matter who it is, they will be "Lay'd" out.

Janet: Well good luck with that.

Layla: I don't need luck, it's called talent, which is something you clearly know nothing about.

Janet: Oh you're right, I'm nothing compared to you.

Layla: There now, doesn't it just feel good to just be honest? No one will judge you, you're just only good enough to do make up and hair, but knowing you're a part of making me look even more flawless than I naturally do just has to give you that special feeling inside.

Janet: It sure does! But you know what else gives me a special feeling?

Layla: Knowing that you're working on the hair of the future Divas Champion?

Janet: Sure we can say that, but it's the fact that I get to be the one to tell you your opponent tonight.

Layla: Fine then, since it's such a big deal then please get on with it...Which diva am I making famous tonight?

Janet: Someone you know near and dear, and someone that wants a little revenge.

Layla: Mickie?! I told management I'm never stepping into the ring with that little psychotic hog ever again! I defeated her cleanly, in that ring, my feet weren't on the ropes, I didn't rake her eyes, I didn't cheat, I should not have to step in the ring with that nutcase ever again!

Janet: Don't worry darling, it's not Mickie.

Layla: Oh, well in that case I don't care who it is. Hell if it's AJ wanting revenge for me emberassing her all those months ago then I'll gladly defeat the champion in a non-title match. Who knows, maybe after that bell sounds and my hand is raised...We might have an immediate rematch....For the title that is.

Janet: I hate to be the bearer of bad news, well, actually, I'm going to love seeing the look on your face so no I don't hate it!

Layla: Ugh, what are you on about? Like seriously who is it? If it's not Mickie, and it's not AJ, then who in the hell am I facing?

Janet: Angelina Love.

Layla's face looks as if she's seen a ghost with a paleness suddenly coming through all the make up on her face.

Layla: Wha....WHAT!? No no no I ended her career, I sent her out on a stretcher! She can't be back...She's not back, quit lying!

Janet: Believe me, I'm not lying...It's good to see your confidence wasn't ruined though.

She pauses for a moment then gulps.

Layla: ....I'm still confident...I sent her out on a stretcher! I have nothing to prove. It just caught me a little off guard is all...I mean I'm not afraid....I'm not I tell you!

Janet: Hey, I believe you.

Layla: I'm not afraid!

Janet: No one said you were, now just relax, don't think about all the pain she caused you...Don't even think about how badly she must want to get her hands on you...Just continue living in your own little world. You'll be fine..

Layla: Yeah, I will be fine! I can take her....I mean she lost to me at Digital Decision, I've got no reason to fear her...

Janet: Exactly! It's not like you going out there with the briefcase that was in her possession for months will fire her up even more.

Layla: Right...Well I'll still defeat her tonight, and I'll take the last thing that she had left. She's made a mistake in coming back and tonight I'll show her that. Her little undefeated streak will come to an end tonight, I guarantee you that.

Janet: Oh that's right, she's never lost a one on one actual match...Just like you've never pinned her...Isn't that interesting?

Layla: About as interesting as this conversation! Seriously are you trying to make these people think I'm afraid of her? I'm not...I'll beat her tonight and move on with my career. I'll be known as that diva that pinned the unpinable.

Janet: Or you could get added to that long list of divas that thought just like you that they could actually beat her.

Layla: Now I know why you're just the make up lady, you're so disrespectful to people like me. You really think I'm going to lose to that bitch?

Janet: Yes Layla, I really do, and trust me I'm not the only one.

Layla: Well it's like I've said before, I don't care what anyone thinks. I'll go out there tonight and pin Angelina Love. It's as simple as that.

Janet: I'm sure it is.

Layla: Stop talking back to me! You know what I think I'll end her streak, and then I'll cash this baby in right here tonight! Then when I'm Divas Champion and the person that ended the long undefeated streak of Angelina Love you nor anyone else will be able to disrespect me ever again!

She jumps out of her seat and storms off. Janet then quickly responds but in an obviously low tone.

Janet: But AJ isn't on Breakdown tonight...

Janet begins putting away her tools as we fade back to ringside.

JR: Wow Angelina Love against Layla tonight! Did you see Layla's demeanor after she found out? That was the look of a frightened woman.

King: Well can you blame her? She's facing the woman that got the better of her with so many attacks...Not to mention she's undefeated. It's a pretty steep hill to climb.

JR: I also wonder how she'll react when she finds out The Divas Champion isn't here tonight.

King: I certainly don't want to be the one to tell her!

JR: Folks that match will take place later tonight and we advise you, if you see Layla, do not tell her that AJ isn't here tonight. If we thought she was fired up just then just imagine how she'll react knowing her plan of cashing in tonight will not go about as she thinks.

King: I guess this will teach Layla to be more alert of the champion's agenda from now on.

JR: In a way I think AJ should be glad she's over on Redemption instead of here tonight. Layla just seem infuriated after Janet had a little too much fun pushing her buttons.

King: That was highly unprofessional though, you must admit that.

JR: Speak for yourself King, Layla can certainly be annoying at times and she walks around here like she's such a star, but a true star doesn't have to tell everyone they're a star every minute of the day.

King: I don't see anything wrong with it personally, but we've got to take another commercial break, stay tuned folks because Angelina Love has returned to XWL and she faces the diva that took her Money In The Bank briefcase later on tonight, we've got that and so much more!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:28 pm

*We return from a Lucky Cannon sponsored commercial for his new John Cena rip-off “Suck F.O.O.L.” T-Shirt. The camera then cuts to the ring as Cannon’s theme plays, we see Matt Striker preparing to interview Lucky Cannon with Brock Lesnar at his side. Striker looks nervously at Brock as he gets ready to start the interview.*

{King}
Look JR! It’s Lucky Cannon! Earlier he Tweeted that he is refusing to compete in his match tonight! Why?.. I don’t know, but hopefully we’ll find out!

*Striker begins the interview by asking the question everyone is wondering.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at121820AM

{Striker}
Good Evening Ladies and Gentleman I’m live here with Breakdown Superstar, Lucky Cannon…. Lucky, why are you refusing to compete tonight?

{Cannon}
I know that all you fans here want my body more then my words, after all if talent and good looks were the current currency, then I would be richer then Ted Dibiase Sr.!!..I am the fastest rising star in the XWL and deserve a proper introduction... My name is Lucky Cannon, aka Da-Lish, aka Mr. Steal Your Girl, aka the future I.C. Champion. I don't smell what The Rock is Cookin', I don't take care or spike my hair, and I sure as hell don't spit in the face of those who are uncool..I am beyond all of that, better then all of them... Ever since I joined the XWL Roster I've been overlooked. My first ever match I was put against Former World Heavyweight Champion, M.V.P! Now honestly what reason would they have in putting a rookie such as myself against the man who almost defeated The Rock at Digital Decision Matt?

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at121755AM

{Striker}
To give you an opportunity to prove yourself?

{Cannon}
Ha! That's what they wanted me to think. But I know the truth, I know that they felt bad that M.V.P. was robbed of the title by R.V.D at Digital Decision and they thought that they would make it up to him by giving him an opponent that he would have no problem beating...

*Cannon brushes his hair back before continuing, shushing the booing fans as he does so.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at121835AM

{Cannon}
THEY USED ME MATT! But they underestimated Lucky Cannon. I MADE that match my opportunity to prove myself. I wasn't given an opportunity, I wasn't given anything! I TOOK that opportunity, I MADE it my own!... Just like I am going to do at Eye for an Eye.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at121944AM

{Striker}
What are you talking about! Mick Foley gave you a shot at the I.C. Title at the Elimination Chamber!

{Cannon}
HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING TO ANYTHING I'VE BEEN SAYING MATT! Randy Orton and Wade Barrett will be going into the chamber looking to win like it is expected of them.. Slater, Daniels, and Wolfe will be going into the chamber looking to prove that Mick wasn't wrong in giving them a title shot.. but Lucky Cannon?.. Lucky Cannon is far too smart to be fooled. Lucky Cannon will be going into the chamber looking to prove Mick Foley wrong! To prove that I'm more then just another body for Orton to RKO, or for Wade to Wasteland onto the steel floor... The only reason us four are in the chamber is to make Orton or Wade's win more monumental, I'm the only one not clueless enough to see it! Heath, Wolfe, and Daniels will go on and on about how it's their time to shine, how it's time for a change, how they will prove that they can beat Orton or Wade... but that's what Mick wants us to do. He wants us to think that we have a chance, to try and make you all believe that we have a chance, so that when Orton or Wade wins it means that much more! But I don't need to prove anything. I don't care if you, Orton, Wade, Mick, or anyone else thinks that I have a chance or not, I only care about what one person thinks... and that person is... ME!!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at121958AM

{Striker}
Well... You still haven't answered my question.. Why are you refusing to compete tonight?

{Cannon}
Isn't it obvious Matt? I'm done jumping through hoops to try and prove myself. I'm taking my opportunities from now on, just like I will take the I.C. Title at Eye for an Eye... Tonight I was supposed to face Heath Slater.. I deserve to be facing a much worthy competitor such as The Rock, Tyson Kidd, or even Alex Shelly for the X-Treme Title that he single-handedly destroyed the reputation of. I mean Sting? Jeff Hardy? These are the pathetic excuses that he has to face? Not to sound like a broken record but they are two overrated has-been's that are past their prime. I deserve to face Alex Shelly, hell, if XWL Management knew what was best for this business they would be begging me to face Shelly for the title. That title needs me, it needs someone who is able to start controversy, able to entertain, able to get you all talking about who is going to face off for the X-Treme Title next.. and quite frankly Alex Shelly hasn't been able to do that, he hasn't been able to be the champion that I am capable of being. I deserve to be seen as more then just an example for Orton and Wade to use, I deserve to be seen as the most controversial X-Treme Champion that I know I can be! My name has been brought up by the likes of Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Triple H... Alex Shelly's on the other hand hasn't been mentioned in ages. He has taken that title for granted too long...If Mick really knew what was best then next week I will be facing Shelly for that title, next week I can attempt to bring back the prestige to the title that used to be fought over the likes of RVD and Kurt Angle.... But instead I'm facing off with Heath Slater where the purpose of our match is to heighten our reputation and build up the Elimination Chamber match, not for ourselves, but for Randy and Wade... Neither Heath nor myself deserve to be used like that, so unlike Slater I'm doing something about it. I'm refusing to compete in my match, I'd much rather make an impact...

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at122008AM

{Striker}
And how do you plan on going about making an impact here?

{Cannon}
What? Do you really think I’m going to tell you my plan on Live TV? This isn’t the movies where the villain tells the hero his plan! And even if it was I would be the hero, because I’m saving the XWL from another boring title reign of Blandy Boreton… No I won’t tell you what my plan is, do you think I’m some sort of idiot?

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at122016AM

{Striker}
Do you really want me to answer that?

{Cannon}
Shut UP!!...Lets just say that last night The Monopoly Master; Ted Dibiase may have sent The Undertaker straight to hell without passing Go or collecting $200, but tonight someone is going to be going to a place far worse then hell.... But the question is...who?

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at122022AM

*Cannon snatches the mic from Strikers hand, pushes him out of his way by the face, and begins to pace the ring. He begins to speak to Brock Lesnar as he paces.*

{Cannon}
Who, who, who, who, who Brock? Who should we make an example of? How will we make an impact tonight, enough of an impact for Mick to actually book you, and consider giving me the respect I DESERVE!!!… How about Sting… nahh, he’s proven to be far too easy a target… what abouuutttt…. John Morrison?... he’s facing The Rock tonight, that would be some impact… or how about The People’s Champ himself..

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs-3

*Slater's Theme blasts through the arena as the crowd boos loudly and he walks out with a cocky smirk on his face.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs2-3

{Heath Slater}

Cut the music!!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs1-3

*Slater looks towards to Lucky Cannon and begins to speak.*

{Heath Slater}
Here we are again... Heath Slater is about to rock the damn house but it seems like Lucky Cannon's ruining the mood. Cannon, you wanna know what makes me sick? It makes me sick that a nobody like you gets a match at Supremacy but I don't. I mean the management had to realize that Breakdowns best Superstar had to be on the card....

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs7

{Heath Slater}
But noooooo!!!!! Meanwhile they waste worthful on-air time with Lucky Cannon vs Alex Riley. The crowd was half asleep and I was fully asleep. I had to sit back in the lockerroom and watch two nobodies with no future beat the hell out of each other while they could have put me in a Championship match... but finally, I will get my first Championship match in history when I compeat in the Elimination Chamber! All of you have no idea what I'm capable of, right? Well, I hope you all remember how I shortened the career of Kevin Nash who's back there waiting to steal some spotlight again. Lucky, the only reason you win your matches is because you're kissing Brock Lesnar's ass before every show starts so he can help you out.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs3-3

{Heath Slater}
Lucky, we were supossed to compeat against each other tonight, but you backed off because you know that you can't beat me because I'm just that damn good! I took out Kevin Nash. I have ended the undefeated streak of Jeff Hardy and now I am the man who's undefeated. And now I can say that I beat Lucky Cannon by forfeit because he wasn't man enough to step into the ring with the great Heath Slater which makes 3 victories in a row, baby!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs4-3

{Heath Slater}

Lucky, come the Elimination Chamber you won't even last a minute in it because either Wade or Randy will make you eat the steel chains. But I'll step into the ring with a well-thought plan, I am prepared to step into the Elimination Chamber with Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christopher Daniels, Desmond Wolfe and a complete nobody who's standing in the ring, right now. I can't believe that Mick Foley annouced me with you, Cannon. I play in a way higher league than you and I demand to be respected by Foley and by each and everyone of you!

*The crowd boos loudly as Slater looks angrily around.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs5-2

{Heath Slater}
Long Island boos me because Long Island doesn't know what talent is, that's why they cheer for Zack Ryder! But soon even you clueless fans will have to respect me once I can call myself the new Intercontinental Champion. Wade Barrett might be strong, but I'm stronger. Randy Orton might be fast, but I'm faster. Desmond Wolfe might be smart, but I'm smarter! Nobody will have a chance against me in the Elimination Chamber. I know how to use this construct while the other guys will stand in their Chambers waiting to be destroyed.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs6-1

{Heath Slater}
Cannon, I'm sure you will accomplish something in the Elimination Chamber. And that accomplishment is to be eliminated in the shortest time, in history! The Era of Heath Slater will begin after the Elimination Chamber, after the Intercontinental Championship is mine. I know that I have believers out there and I'll win the title not only for me, but for them, too.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs8

{Heath Slater}
I have a future here, Lucky. I'm not so sure about you. We will see how well you do and how long you last in the Chamber. Because as soon as you're near me my Sweetness will take you down and the referee will go for the one...two...three!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs9

{Heath Slater}
The people will remember the Elimination Chamber the night where Heath Slater captured his first ever Championship, but they will also remember it as the beginning of a path of destruction. A path of honour and success!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs10

{Heath Slater}
After the Elimination Chamber people will remember me as the greatest Superstar on the Breakdown roster, simply because I am the One Man Rockband, Heath Slater, baby!!!!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Hs-1

*Cannon looks on at Slater shaking his head and pacing*

{Jim Ross}
Looks like it just got from bad to worse, King.

{Jerry Lawler}
I don't know why, J.R. For me it went from great to greater! This was awesome!

{Jim Ross}
You wanna know what would be awesome? When Barrett or Orton beat the living crap out of these two men, that would be awesome!

{Jerry Lawler}
Come on, J.R. These men are the future of this buisness. I think they'll do well in the Chamber, and maybe even one of them will walk out as the new Intercontinental Champion!!

{Jim Ross}
I hope you don't forget that there are 3 great other Superstars who want to capture the gold and Randy Orton who will do anything he can to keep the gold around his waist.

{Jerry Lawler}
No matter who will be Champion at the end, this match is gonna be awesome! I can't wait!

{Jim Ross}
The first time in a while that I agree with you, King. Looks like Cannon has something to say!

*Cannon puts the mic to his lips and begins to speak*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at122033AM

{Cannon}
It's a shame really, I actually thought that you had potential. I thought that you were above pantering to the fans, pantering to Mick... But you really are as dumb as you look, after hearing that crap come out of your mouth I’m even more embarrassed that Mick Foley had the nerve to book me against you! Do you even hear the nonsense that you’re saying? First you come out here and bitch about how you weren’t put on the Supremacy Card using the fact that you took out Kevin Nash as an example of why you should have been.. But the fact of the matter is that Kevin Nash has returned, and Alex Riley… Well he’s no where to be seen… And then you have the nerve to call me a nobody? Said that these fans fell asleep during my PPV match with Riley, that you had to “watch two nobodies with no future beat the hell out of each other”… Well you are gravely mistaken because Alex Riley wasn’t even able to lay a finger on me! I destroyed him without even breaking a sweat, just like I could easily do to you… You are the nobody here, you are the one that has no future, just like I’ve been saying the past month about Alex Riley, in other words; just because you copy my insults doesn’t mean that you’re in my league! My fame will one day be infinite, as you become forgotten, a memory.. I don’t need Brock Lesnar to help me win matches, I defeated M.V.P. on my own before Lesnar was even made relevant by standing by the side of the fastest rising star in the XWL… ME! You claim to be smarter then Desmond Wolfe, but the smart thing would have been to stay in the back and mind your business. You see what you did by coming out here and pissing me off, forcing me to make an example of you tonight.. that's not smart. I doubt that you can even count to three Heath, but luckily for you the ref will do it for you as I pin you..1..2...3... I didn’t want to waste my energy by proving my superiority over you but we’re both out here so I might as well shut you up. After tonight you will realize the difference between being all talk such as yourself.. and having the talent to back up what you say like I do… but I’m not doing this to prove anything, I just want you to understand just why the XWL, the I.C. Title, Breakdown… IS ALL ABOUT ME!!!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at122051AM

*Cannon motions for Slater to enter the ring*

{King}
Looks like Slater vs. Cannon will be taking place after all... next!

*We go to a video promo hyping up Kaitlyn*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:47 pm

READ PROMO ABOVE BEFORE THIS ONE!!

{King}
Welcome back ladies and gentleman! We're about to witness two of the competitors in the Elimination Chamber, Heath Slater and Lucky Cannon, face off after a heated exchange of words!

SpOiLeRs!!!

*Brock Lesnar climbs over the top rope into the ring and pushes the ref away who is trying to hold Cannon's hand and holds it up instead*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-11at40958PM

*Cannon then looks down at Slater before requesting a mic*

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Screenshot2011-08-11at40949PM

{Cannon}
I'll make this short and to the point.. Heath, all I have to say is I told you so... Mick, I hope that you consider what I had to say earlier and realize that I am as capable both in the ring and on the mic to be a champion worth talking about. And if you don't give me that opportunity I'll make your life much harder by taking it...

*Cannon throws down the mic as Brock Lesnar begins to stalk the slowly recovering Heath Slater. Cannon puts a hand on Brock's shoulder telling him to calm down. Lucky then walks over to Slater and offers his hand to The One Man Rock Band to help him up. Slater slowly accepts the help looking suspicious as he gets to his feet. He slowly takes a step back from Cannon and begins to dust himself off after realizing that Cannon wasn't trying to trick him when he helped him up. All of a sudden Slater hits Cannon with a Complete Shot! Slater stomps on Cannon but is quickly stopped by a huge clothesline from Brock Lesnar!! Slater rolls out of the ring holding his head as he quickly retreats to the back as Brock glares at him from the ring. Lucky Cannon slowly gets to his feet shaking off the cobwebs and looks on at Slater in shock. Slater yells "Wait till the Chamber" loud enough for the camera to pick up.*

{JR}
How will anyone stop Cannon while he has that monster at his side!!

{King}
That's just it JR! No one can!! You heard Cannon, he's going to take the opportunities that he should be handed, and The Next Big Thing is the perfect way to achieve that! There's no way that he won't be champion while Brock is by his side! Get ready JR, because sooner or later Lucky Cannon will have a belt to call his own!

*We cut to a video package hyping up Daniel Bryan*

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:50 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   XwlbreakdownbatistaXWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Breakdowndaniels
Daniels vs Batista

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Does that count as HARRY SMITH- BURIED?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

The fans go absolutely nuts as The Rocks theme hits and the arena almost losses it's roof, the noise damn near triples when The Rock emerges from through the curtain, the effects from the 60 man ironman match clearly visible...

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-2

The Rock makes his way down the ramp with a visible limp, he high fives a few fans as he approaches the bottom of the stage..

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-4

He climbs into the ring and makes his way to the turnbuckle to taunt for the crowd, there is a huge pop as he poses for a couple of seconds before making his way down and over to the side to grab a mic...

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-12

The Rock: FINALLY! THE ROCK! HAS COME BACK! TO LOOOONG ISLAND! Less than twenty four hours ago The Rock waged a war, a war for his World Heavyweight Championship against his longest running rival in this company, Alberto Del Rio. As you all know The Rock did exactly what he said he would, he walked into Supremacy your champion and he walked out of Supremacy, STILL, your champion! Now the match its self was not easy, The Rock had to pull out all the stops, turn up the volume, turn up the heat and whoop that candy ass not once but twice to guarantee victory!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-10

The Rock: CM Punk, our new King of the ring decided to make his way to the peoples ring during The Rocks match up! You think you are a master of mind games? You think you can get into The Rocks head? Well let The Rock say this, it doesn't matter if you're the King of the Ring, the King of Beijing, the King of chow mien or the Queen of Personality, the only thing that matters is that if you stick your nose in The Rocks business then you better be prepared to smell what he is cooking! And trust The Rock when he tells you that you want none of what he is cooking up for you! Sooner or later Punk everything you have done to The Rock will bite you on the ass.....sooner....or.....later.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-11

The Rock: We flash forward from last night, we come to now, the present, Breakdown, The Rock arrives in the building earlier today and Mick Foley comes up to The Rock and he says, he tells The Rock, "Rock you don't have to compete here tonight, I know what it's like to go through hell and be expected to do it all again the very next day, you take some time off and relax to watch the show" The Rock turned back to him and he said, watch the show?! Watch the damn show?! Mick Foley you know your role, shut your mouth and book The Rock in a match here tonight for the fine people of Long Island New York! The Rock isn't gonna take a damn break because of a few bumps, a few bruises and a little blood no! You could cut The Rocks arm off, he'd use his good arm to pick it back up, WAMN lay the breakdown on your ass with his limb...the only way you could take The Rock out of action is to take every last breath of life from his body! Otherwise he will Bring It until he gets the job done!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-24

The Rock: So as a result of that tonight, you will see The Great One go one on one with a changed John Morrison, a new man! He used to have a sea of followers, a group of MoFo's but tonight he came out here and bitched, moaned and cried, with tears rolling out from under his shades and piss rolling down his leg staining his pretty little chipmunk fur boots! The Rock was looking forward to a one on one match up, a fair match up, but tonight when you turned your back on the people you turned your back on The Rock and gave him a reason to go out there tonight and shove those little shades where the sun don't shine!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-18

The Rock: But where John Morrison failed, The worlds biggest bitch, Batista finally seen a little sense, he finally cut loose from Montels little ball and chain, so now Batista let The Rock tell you this, now that you've graduated from pull up diapers and you're onto big boy pants, The Rock would be more than happy to face off against you once again, but this time it would be fair, it would be to see who the better man is and if you bring your little briefcase along it'll be to see who is The World Heavyweight Champion, so rain, hail or snow, The Rock wants you to know that when you are ready to bring it, he will be waiting.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-16

The Rock: Now onto Mick Foley's little announcement, The Rock showed up here tonight expecting to be told that at Eye for an Eye he would finally get his hands on a Mr. Cm Punk in a one on one match up for The World Heavyweight Championship but no that's just not the case now is it? Instead The Rock has gotta step into the devils playground, step into the Elimination Chamber with five other men and defend his title as well as his career, now don't get The Rock wrong, as far as he's concerned then that's just another four asses to whoop...but as for who those asses belong to, that, that is what The Rock doesn't understand....

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-26

The Rock: First up The Rock has gotta face......Justin Gabriel........Wh........Th........Fu......Who in the...........Moving on.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-27

The Rock: Joining Justin Beiber in the chamber we have Ricky Martin, also known as the sorry son of a bitch that The Rock has beaten on so many occasions that he's lost count, Alberto Del Rio, now The Rocks sure you people are sick of seeing him beat Del Rio. Jim Ross and King The Rock knows you must be tired of calling the same match over and over and over and over, Mitch up in row twenty seven C who sells the out of date hotdogs, Mitch we know you're sick of seeing that glorified pool boy being handed title shots and believe you me, The Rock is tired of beating him as well! Yeah, it gets boring whooping the same ass every damn month! But for some, particular reason, the XWL board of directors seem to think that he's Championship materiel because he "Took The Rock to his limit" Maybe so, but let The Rock ask you this, did he win? No. Move on El Nombre...

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-15

The Rock: Joining the other two stooges we have a man who cries more than the Coach at the end of Mean Girls, a man who moans more than a woman spending a night with The Rock, a man who bitches more than a thirteen year old girl on her period, Chris Jericho, you have done nothing but state that you didn't get a rematch clause, you whine about how you deserve a match well as far as The Rock is concerned you deserve nothing! What have you accomplished since losing your title besides losing a king of the ring qualifier, hell, you can't even make pay per views, instead of bringing it to The Rock you took it to Mick Foley, you goaded him into a match that you knew fine well he couldn't win, but finally, your wish has been granted, you have been named as one of the five unlucky Jabronis locked in a cage with a fired up and pissed off Brahma Bull and after what you did to The Rocks best friend you can bet your candy ass that The Rock is gonna be gunning for you!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-20

The Rock: Next up we have a friend of The Rocks, Ted Dibiase Jr. Now Ted let The Rock just tell you right off the bat that this is the big leagues, it isn't all rainbows and butterflies up here, you can fold up your little board game, pass go, collect a can of whoop ass and check yourself into the Breakdown Hotel! The Elimination Chamber is no walk in the park, this isn't another Buried Alive match, you may have buried the Undertaker but in that mans illustrious career he has been in five Buried Alive matches, how many has he won? One. That's like bragging because you have a better haircut than Justin Gabriel, who doesn't? All that aside, The Rock is warning you right now that if for one single solitary second that you think we are gonna hold hands and sing songs inside that structure then you are mistaken, The Rock is walking in with The World Heavyweight Championship and he will do everything in his power to keep it, including go through you!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-23

The Rock: Last but not least we have CM Punk, a man who has been nothing but a thorn in The Rocks side, a pain in The Rocks ass and a skidmark on the company of XWL, ever since Digital Decision The Rock has wanted to get his hands on CM Punk but things kept getting in the way, the stars finally align and he becomes the number one contender for The Rocks championship only to find out that it will be a six man match, you know what, the things Punk said earlier on tonight may well be true, some one does not want him as World Heavyweight Champion, which means, some one does not think that The Rock could beat Punk one on one. Man to man, Face to face.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-13

The Rock: Regardless of what that person thinks, come Eye for an Eye, The Rock will not only win the chamber, The Rock will pin CM Punk and that, that is a promise, if he has to go through four other men to do it then so be it, The Rock is used to defying the odds, he is used to having that big red bullseye on his back! So Ted Dibiase, Chris Jericho, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk and that other guy, The Rock has got one thing to say to all of you, JUST BRING IT!

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Smackdown030702-17

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Great Rock promo.
Back to top Go down
Sable
Mid Card
Sable

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:57 pm

Edited By E/T

Re-posting this two posts down because it was posted too soon lol.

Awesome promo though, damn you for posting just as I was about to post the match D:

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:04 pm

We come back from a commercial break then Angelina Love's theme hits and a mixed reception for this returning diva follows with a mix of cheers and jeers from those that remember her.

JR: It is time King, Angelina Love has returned and her return match will be with the woman that took her out.

King: I'll admit even though she attacked poor Layla so much I did miss her. She's not undefeated for nothing you know.

JR: Oh agreed, Angelina Love is one tough cookie and not one woman has ever come close to defeating her other than Layla. These two pushed each other to the limits and after their classic Stretcher Match two months ago I just cannot wait for that bell to sound.

Angelina walks out from the back and stops at the top of the stage throwing her arms out posing with a slight smirk on her face.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   KKGR1

King: It doesn't seem like a thing has changed for this young lady. She's still got that little devious gleam in her eye and these fans still cannot stand her.

JR: They love to hate her, and she always loved to be hated.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   PXQvT

Love then begins her walk down the ramp casually doing so. She bypasses some fans with their hands extended out then acts like she's going to slap their hand but then pulls away and lightly laughs wagging her finger at them before jumping up onto the apron and slides into the ring.

JR: No pigeons will be let loose tonight, Angelina Love is determined to get revenge on her former rival right here tonight in her return.

King: Layla managed to defeat Angelina in a stretcher match, but there are no stretchers tonight, the rules are strictly enforced, and let's hope things don't end like their first one on one encounter.

JR: It was such a shame to see Layla win by count-out, she even seemed annoyed. She wanted that match to continue and even had that referee fired! You don't want to get on Layla's bad side so hopefully the senior official tonight won't do any fast counting.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Si4mY

We cut back to the ring where Angelina poses on the second rope looking down on all who boo her before hopping off and pounding her palm with her fist eagerly awaiting the woman that took her Money In The Bank briefcase to come out.

King: Now just moments before Layla finally comes out I've got one last question JR, who will win this match?

JR: I'm not to sure King, I mean both women are incredible athletes, but Angelina's streak is still an extraordinary feat so I've gotta give it to her.

King: I hate betting against my little muffin Layla, but that streak just has taken on a life of it's own, it's her return, she's had time to heal, time Layla has not, for that I do see Angelina being able to pull off the win.

JR: Well I've received word Layla is on her way out now, so I guess we'll see if Layla can end the undefeated streak of Angelina Love here tonight.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Layla’s theme sounds and a large array of boos follow from these annoyed fans. In the midst of the boos there are a few select portions of the crowd that cheer for Layla’s accomplishment but judging by her giddy expression as he jumps up and down in the ring she couldn’t care how they react.

King: She did it JR!! Layla just beat the unbeatable, she just pinned Angelina Love!

JR: It’s bye bye undefeated streak for this brash young woman.

She continues jumping up and down as if she just won the Divas Championship meanwhile Angelina remains laid on the mat in shock and pain all at the same time. The referee holds Layla’s hand up and she begins calling for her briefcase. The time keeper raises it through the ropes and she snatches it holding it dearly. She then approaches Angelina but before anything can happen Love rolls under the bottom rope. Layla places one foot on the bottom rope then leans on the ropes showing off what once was Angelina’s. She mocks her by placing her fist under her eyes making crying motions while Angelina stares in anger and disappointment.

JR: Layla certainly does love bragging about her success doesn’t she?

King: That’s because she has all the reasons in the world to brag, JR! She has a title shot anytime whenever she chooses within the next year, and she just pinned a woman that has been undefeated for nearly 6 months!

JR: True, but I don’t agree with boasting about her win because she hasn’t had the most graceful of careers…Bragging and getting cocky is when mistakes start being made. I personally feel like this win could hurt her more than help. She’s going to be going into her next match with all the confidence in the world, she won’t take into account of her opponent’s skill because she’ll be convinced that just because she beat Angelina that she’s the new IT diva.

King: I can see your point, but I think Layla is finally on a well-deserved rise.

We cut back to the ring where Angelina is nowhere in sight, and Layla is posing up on the top rope as flashes from the audience go off taking pictures. She yells “Get one of the case and I!” she poses with it raised up and the palm of her hand rubbing it. As Layla stands on the turnbuckle celebrating, numerous fans begin to turn their head towards the ramp and cheer, as Mickie James slowly walks out onto the stage with a sick grin on her face. Layla turns her head in horror at the sight of her psychotic rival. Mickie then stops, points towards Layla, and then makes a beeline to the ring!

King: Oh god what's she doing here?! Quick Layla get out of there!

JR: Mickie James is here! Oh would you look at the look on Layla's face? She looks absolutely terrified.

King: That's because Mickie tried to break her neck at Supremacy! This chick has issues and jealousy is one of them.

She gets to the end of the ramp before 5 large security guards with T-Shirts reading “Flawless Security” rush and form a barricade, separating Mickie from the ring. Mickie tries to find a way around but the security guards refuse to let her through.

JR: Wait a minute, what the hell is going on!?

King: It looks like Layla has hired a personal security staff to protect her from that psycho, Mickie! I love it!

JR: Well, it looks like Mickie may have to wait for her chance at revenge.

We switch back to the ring where Layla is shown ordering a microphone be handed to her. She grins as she's handed it, she twirls it around in her hand for a moment, then raises it up.

Layla: Mickie Mickie Mickie, did you honestly think it would be that simple? Did you not see what I just did?! I did something especially you couldn't do, I pinned Angelina Love, but is that a shock to anybody? Why won’t you just leave me alone!? I beat you at Supremacy, I proved I was better than you, I even beat you with your own move! JUST MOVE ON! But on the off chance that you didn't move on, I got five new special friends! Meet Bruno,Max,Hunter,Gregg, and Jack! These five men have one job and one job only, to protect the flawless one from belligerent fans, stalkers, and rabid animals. Can you guess which category you fall under, Piggie?

Mickie is now seething with anger, she tries to burst through the barricade of guards, but her efforts are outright futile. Mickie looks towards the crowd before suddenly kicking one of the guards between the legs, and then proceeds to blast another security guard with forearms to the face! However, the other three grab Mickie and handcuff her before pulling her up the ramp, Mickie kicking and screaming, desperately trying to break free.

Layla: You think I’d honestly let you get near me after you tried to break my neck!? You’re even crazier than I thought.

Suddenly, Layla reaches into her boot and pulls out a rolled up piece of paper. She unrolls it like a scroll and clears her throat mockingly before reading it to the crowd and the restrained Mickie James.

Layla: This paper cites that Miss Layla El has received a restraining order against Miss Mickie Laree James. I know most of you southern hillbillies are illiterate and uneducated, so I’ll read it on your level, Piggie James. Fat psycho bitch can’t touch flawless diva for long time! Hahahahahaha!!

JR: Restraining order!? Can Layla be serious!?

King: Of course she’s serious, JR! Layla is afraid of Mickie James, and I would be too if she was trying to stalk me!

The fans in attendance begin to boo and chant “Let’s go Mickie!”

Layla: Aww you wanna see her come attack me? Well too bad! I'm better than that swine flu waiting to happen bitch and I've proved it many of times. So until you get over your insane jealousy, and learn how to conduct yourself like a lady, you won't be allowed near me ever again! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a celebration to be had, I'd invite you, but well we both know that's not happening!

Fans continue to boo as Flawless Security drags Mickie back up the ramp, Mickie screaming her head off, shouting “I will get you!” with Layla simply standing in the ring with her hand on her briefcase and devilish smile as Breakdown cuts to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 pm

Re-posting this for SableOhio since this was posted just as I was about to post the match lmao...

Alright here's my attempt at Angelina's aftermath Promo against Layla(E/T) from my iphone.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Lawler-Ross
{Jim Ross}
Welcome back Ladies and Gentleman to XWL. We have had some exciting match's here for you tonight and still have more match's later on. Stick around to see what happen's, but now let me go over to my partner, Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Jerry.

{Jerry Lawler}
Thank's J.R. What a night Ladies and Gentleman. We have had some heated match's so far, but 1 of those match's was Mis MITB Layla who was going to face a hand picked opponenet! And it was non other than the return of Angelina Love.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   04
{Jim Ross}
Oh yes, King. I was suprised as well. I mean we last saw Angelina getting carried off in a stretcher and we thought we wouldn't see her for quite sometime, but not too long after she made a suprise return. And King what a slobbernocker of a match that was.

{Jerry Lawler}
Yes it was J.R. Even though Layla pinned Angelina for the 3 count, Angelina was able to kick out of 2/3 Lay Out's. Even though Layla won the match, I have to hand it to Angelina for bing able to take a beating like she did after returning so early.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   4784498_display_image
{Jim Ross}
I agree with you on that one King and I'm sure Layla has gotten a lot more respect for Angelina now. I'm not sure if Angelina was was 100%, but it showed you that even Diva's can be resiliant.

{Jerry Lawler}
And that's why I love Diva match's J.R.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   74232309
{Jim Ross}
Ok Folk's, now we go backstage to here Angelina's output of her first match since returning.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_001
{Angelina Love}
Thank you J.R. And before I get on to my match with Layla I want to say a few thing's. After I was brutally injured and carried out of XWL on a stretcher. I was told I was going to be out for about 5 month's! And over the time I sat down and thought about how I was going to make a impact when I return. I thought long a hard about it and thought "Why not take out the person who took me out". So the next day I figured, well why sit around and think about what I can possibly do, when I can work on healing my injurie so I can then show what I plan to do.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_004
{Angelina Love}
So I thought to myself. If someone like edge can come back from an injury in about 5 month's that would normally keep someone out for almost a year, then so can I! I did many different strecting technique's for about 3-4 hour's a day. And withing 2-3 month's I am cleared to make my return to the ring. And while I was out I learned many new thing's. Not just ring wise, but mentally as well. I have alway's had to struggle and get my way to the top on my own unlike such Diva's like Mickie James, Trish stratus, & Beth Phoenix who got title shot's with the snap of a finger(not literally). I can't tell you how much I had to endure, how much i had to climb, or how much I had to pave my way to the top.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_006
{Angelina Love}
It's funny, because I'm not the only one that Layla or her 'friend' Michelle McCool has bullied. It also appened to Mickie James with the Piggie James segment and Kelly Kelly with the Smelly Kelly segment. But unlike them, I actually did something about it and that was take Layla to her very limit's. I may have lost, but I'm not going to sit here and say what I'm going to do next or say bad thing's about them. I'll back it up in the ring, and this time I'll win. Unlike Layla I didn't start my career in wrestling as a member of a skanky striping group known as Extreme Expose! Or didn't go around calling someone like Mickie fat when she clearly wasn't or Kelly being called Smelly! Sure The Beautiful People did some unfair thing's, but we didn't have to resort to bullying to get what we want.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_008
{Angelina Love}
So with that being said Layla you and Michelle better watch out. I may be alone, but I am not going to sit here and watch you two go around like your hot anymore. I will do something about it somehow and some way. Now I admit I'm upset that I didn't beat Layla, but our match as J.R. would say was a real slobberknocker. Next time will be different and I will be the one with my arm raised in victory. When I hit you with the Botox Injection it will be pain like you never felt. I will kick your teeth so far down your throat, that you will be crapping out your teeth.

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Normal_053
{Angelina Love}
And to the rest of the Diva's. Especially A.J. I will beat every single one of you and inflict a serious amount of pain if I have to. I promise this that I will once again be on top and become the Diva's champion. I do have competition. And well I'm Angelina Love! Competition is my thing and I have beaten the like'sof Mickie beforeback in TNA. So beating her will be no problem. And AJ. The Diva's champion. She is nothing, but a puny, nerdy, runt who's lucky she got where she is today. So there you have it. And remember Angelina Love is back and she's back with a Lethal Injection.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 8/28/2011 - 9/4/2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next