Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011

Go down 
+9
Jiggas
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Bronzeh
Sam
Zander
TheFilthParade
Ash
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 YFMym
Daniel Bryan Vs Desmond Wolfe

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 YLYF1
Lucky Cannon vs Alex Riley

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 SFQzB
Mickie James Vs Layla El

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 OIrFq
Sheamus Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Yrc45
Christian Vs Batista

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 WLE6h
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero Vs Rob Van Dam

Normal Match

The Loser Is Fired

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 YVAA5
Michelle McCool Vs Melina Perez

Divas Championship

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 7G82q
AJ Lee Vs Trish Stratus

KOTR Finals Brand Vs Brand

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 PvFjd
Evan Bourne Vs CM Punk

United States Championship Match

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 0KMQV
Kevin Steen Vs The Miz

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Buried Alive Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 SZvj2
Ted DiBiase Vs The Undertaker

[Michael Cole] Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to Supremacy, it's been a wild ride here tonight as we've seen numerous brand versus brand collisions, and so much more.

[Jim Ross] Including our opening contest of the evening which saw Desmond Wolfe who seems to be on a role as of late defeat Daniel Bryan, after last week on Breakdown many of us, myself included thought that this is Daniel's chance and I personally thought his luck would change but obviously Wolfe seemed to have other plans and "stole" it.

[King] I think the most memorable moment of the night had to be what happened a little bit ago when Wade Barrett met Randy Orton in Hell in a Cell.

[Jim Ross] I couldn't believe what happened...For those of you that missed it, Wade Barrett charged at Randy Orton on top of the cell, and Orton countered with an incredible back body drop. But of course the force of being thrown onto the cell roof was too much and the roof broke through...Wade crashed down taking a 20 foot drop and Orton sadly had the same fate. He was standing on the part that broke and he crashed to the canvas as well.

[Michael Cole] I'll never forget that moment, I couldn't believe it, we all rushed to the ring to give any help we could and as far as we know both men are in critical condition after that hard fall but they are expected to make a full recovery. I don't know how long it will be until we see them again, or what happens to the Intercontinental Championship, but I think we all can agree their health comes first in this case.

[King] It was truly an unforgettable moment but I think we should change subjects because talking about what happened isn't good for anyone. We of course saw Redemption superstar CM Punk defeat Breakdown superstar Evan Bourne to become King Of The Ring!

[Jim Ross] Miss AJ Lee also became the new Divas Champion after overcoming the obstacle of legendary diva, Trish Stratus. It was a close match but AJ Lee won tonight ushering in a new era for the divas here.

[King] Another new champion was Kevin Steen, who pulled quite an upset management wise by defeating The Miz...

[Michael Cole] In a fluke victory!

[Jim Ross] Oh brother...

[Michael Cole] Don't oh brother me, The Miz was screwed by shotty officiating! Kevin Steen had his feet on the ropes and an absolute injustice happened here tonight! In fact Kevin Steen should be stri...

Just then Ted DiBiase's theme hits the P.A cutting Michael Cole's rant short and the fans jump out of their seats and begin to erupt in cheers for him.

He walks out from behind the curtain with a big open mouth grin on his face as he hears the screams and cheers from the audience for him. He looks off to the side at the Buried Alive setting on the left of him, the cameras scan the area showing a wheel barrow full of dirt, a shovel standing up in the hundreds of pounds of top soil, and a backhoe with tons of dirt packed and raised up in it's dipper. Ted's fear for what this match could be is obvious but he shakes it off then takes a deep breath.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 DCZtu

DiBiase then throws his arms outward and jumps in a circle soaking up the love and support from this crowd before proceeding down the ramp with his smile still in tact and the cheers just as loud.

[Justin Roberts] The following match is a Buried Alive match! The only way to win this match is to place your opponent in the grave and bury them alive! Introducing first from West Palm Beach Florida, Ted DiBiase!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 UvBCn

Ted finally reaches the bottom of the ramp and slaps the hands of the fans near him, then throws his finger up telling them to wait a second...He backs up then comes charging down the ramp with his hand extended out and giving more high-fives to the other side of the ramp. He then turns to corner at ringside throwing his arms out enjoying the reaction these fans are giving him.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 1Trks

DiBiase then steps to the side slapping the ring steps, then runs over to the ring apron dropping his knee onto it and pulling the rest of him up with the ring ropes as he hangs from the side.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 M7BPE

He then steps into the ring and takes to the second rope where he mounts it then yells "This is it!!" as the audience reacts with more cheers

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Hfybl

They continue their screams for him and he turns his head revealing a huge grin on his face.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 8Hqjo

All of a sudden The lights go out, a few whistles can be heard and a few flashes from cameras. The lights stay off for a few moments without any noise before suddenly the infamous gong of the Undertaker sounds across the arena and his theme hits the P.A.

[Jim Ross] …And now folks business is about to pick up, it is time for The Undertaker to go one on one with Ted Dibiase. Now these two men have got a hatred like no other, and they have both took this feud to the next level as at Digital Decision we saw Ted and Mr.Fn beat Kane and Undertaker, and if I recall correctly Ted ended the match by delivering a vicious spinebuster to Undertaker….through not only one but TWO tables! Will Ted be successful again tonight and be able to bury the dead man? What do you think King?

Undertaker appears on the stage, and slowly begins to walk down the ramp.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 16bm0ox

[Justin Roberts] And introducing his opponent, from Death Valley, The....Undertaker!!

He continues his long walk down the ramp as the flames continue go off at the top of the stage.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 2ilbp4x

[Michael Cole] Oh, you got to King first! What about me? I am the greatest commentator on this table and everyone knows it. I, just like my good friend the Miz, am awesome! So. lets move along from Jerry and move on to my opinion, Ted has been lucky these last few months all he has done has been riding on cloud nine well tonight he’s going to see you don’t mess with the dead man. I mean we all saw Redemption right? Undertaker, Kane and Fn practically killed the man.

[Jim Ross] As strange as it seems, Michael, I see what you mean. The Undertaker may be the most experienced man in this company, where as Ted Dibiase, although an exceptional athlete, is relatively new to this business. Look at the list, Kane, Mankind, Stone Cold Steve Austin just to name a few, all of them have fallen to the man in the ring right now. And if there's one man you can never count out, it's the Undertaker. For some, it's just a no brainer.

The Undertaker reaches the ring then slowly steps into the ring and removes his hat slowly...

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 10r1pwg

As the Undertaker's face is revealed, Ted's smile flees from his face. The hatred is almost visible in Dibiase's expression as The Undertaker's eyes, pure white to contrast the darkness he represents, just show a wall of emotionlessness.

[King] Oh man. Look at the face of Ted Dibiase, he absolutely hates this man. He may have been scared before, but the hate on his face makes me think he can bury The Undertaker alive. The tension's almost oozing out of the ring, guys!

[Michael Cole] Just look at this schmuk! Who the hell does he think he is, does he not know what's happened over the last two weeks? The Undertaker has gotten into the head of Ted Dibiase. He is going to be buried alive tonight and look he is more focused on if the crowd are cheering than the man who is opposite him in the ring.

[Jim Ross] Cole that is the biggest load of bull crap i’ve ever heard I mean do you really think Ted isn’t focused for this match? Just go back to last week and look at the impact Ted made he came back and shocked everyone and he wasn’t his happy cheery self, he was focused and that is exactly how I am expecting him to be in this match.. Especially after his interview earlier tonight.

[King] Can both of you just shut up, the match is about to start…

Both men are at opposite corners of the ring eager for this match to start, the ref looks at them both to check they are ready and calls for the bell to be rung. The crowd begin to cheer as this highly anticipated match kicks off. Both men circle around the ring before both going into the center and connecting with a collar and elbow tie up with both men trying to gain the upper hand. Ted looks to push Taker back a couple of steps but then Taker who seems to have the strength advantage pushes him back near the ropes before switching holds and grapping the back of Ted. Ted reverses and drags the arm of Undertaker with him and switches into a nice arm lock. Ted looks to spin the arm over and apply more pressure but Undertaker knees Ted straight in the ribs which causes Ted to let go of the hold and now Taker looks to gain control. He grabs Teds arm and twists in applying pressure to the shoulder, Undertaker than begins to start delivering vicous shoulder blocks which knocks Ted down to one knee. Undertaker picks him up and then pulls his arm down which knocks him to the ground.Undertaker picks up Ted and looks to irish whip him into the ropes but Ted counters and reverses the move sending Undertaker into the ropes but then all of a sudden Undertaker jumps up and hits Ted with a vicious clothesline knocking Ted to the mat.

[Michael Cole] Did you see that this is where the in ring experience comes into play, Ted thought that he had the man with a nice reversal but just look at that, I gotta’ give credit to Undertaker. Moves like that is why he will win this and Ted will be buried alive and gone from this business.

[Jim Ross] Cole just keep quiet the match has barely started, we’ve still got much to see and just because Undertaker got a couple of moves in early does not mean the match is over so sit back in your chair and shut up while these two put on a great match for all of us here tonight and everyone watching live on TV.

Undertaker is still in control of Ted as the camera goes back from the commentators and shows a highlight in the corner of the diving clothesline by Undertaker. As Undertaker pulls Ted up we see him break free of his grasp and now starting to deliver a series of punches to the Undertaker which looks to have him staggered. He quickly takes advantage of the situation locks Undertakers head in place and picks him up hitting a beautiful suplex as Undertaker slams down hard on the mat. Ted tries to quickly go over before Undertaker can get up and reaches out a hand to pick Undertaker up but NO ! Undertaker grabs Ted and pulls him in and tries to lock in the hells gate. Ted is fighting with everything he has trying to pull himself away and stop Undertaker from locking in the hold, after a few moments he gets away and now both men are on the floor but quickly get to their feet and start striking in the middle of the ring. Undertaker is one of the best strikers in the business and quickly that comes into play as he gets an advantage. He looks to throw himself off the ropes but as he goes off the ropes Ted Dibiase follows, the Undertaker realises and looks around and Ted hits a huge rebound clothesline knocking Undertaker down.

[Jim Ross] You got to give credit to the younger Dibiase there, with the wherewithall to escape possibly being trapped in Hell's Gate, a vicious submission hold, that could've finished him, and then reversing The Undertaker, managing to ground the Deadman.

[King] Yeah, so guess what, Cole? You don't really have anything to critcise here, do ya? All I've seen at the moment is Ted getting an advantage over the Undertaker. So kindly shut up, Cole!

Cole shuts up for now, as Ted looks to wear down the Undertaker down and mounts him delievering a series of punches to the Undertaker. He gets up and heads to the top rope as Undertaker slowly gets up to his feet unsure of where Ted currently is and as soon as he turns around…MISSLE DROPKICK from the top turnbuckle by Ted. The crowd are going crazy as Ted gets up and cheers with the crowd building momentum. He looks on and irish whips Undertaker into the corner, he seats him on the top turnbuckle, the crowd are going crazy Undertaker is trying to fight out of it, now both men are exchanging blows on top of the turnbuckle, Undertaker looks to be taking advantage hitting one blow to the temple which knocks Ted back luckily he has his hand on the ropes and is able to stay standing, he replies with a left hook which catches Undertaker off guard. He gets Undertaker in position, SUPERPLEX. The crowd are going wild as we see Undertaker land hard and the momentum seems to knock him near to the outside, he rolls out and falls onto his knees looking to get a quick rest. Ted is lying in the center of the ring and it seems that move must have took a lot out of both men.

[Jim Ross] BAH GAWD did you see that move by Ted? What a huge superpex slamming the deadman to the mat, this match is still in the early stages and we have seen already some tremendous moves from both these competitors, you can really see just how badly both men want to bury their opponent.

[Michael Cole] Alright, I'll admit, that was impressive, but look here. The Undertaker was the one superplexed, and he's already up to his knees and recovering on the outside while Ted's lying on his back in the ring. That shows the veteran experience, and supreme resilience of the Undertaker, which is going to win him this match.

The fight continues and the camera goes back to Undertaker who is outside of the ring looking to gain an advantage here by irish whipping Ted into the steel steps but NO! Ted reverses and sends Undertaker crashing into the steps. He holds his shoulder in pain, as Ted walks over we see Undertaker deliver a punch to the stomach of Ted knocking him back a few paces which allows The Undertaker time to get to his feet, he grabs Ted by the head and slowly drags him back to the steel steps, whats Undertaker thinking here? He lifts Teds head up before slamming it into the steps, a loud thud is heard on impact and Ted falls to the floor holding his head in pain. Undertaker looks to be getting a lot of momentum now and is wearing down Ted Dibiase, just delivering strikes to the head, he looks to be slightly cut open from having his head smashed against the steel steps. The crowd looks on as hero Ted is slowly picked apart. Undertaker walks over to the ring keeper and shouts for him to stand up, he quickly does so and then Undertaker grabs the steel chair he was sat on and folds it in, he holds the chair high looking at Ted and slams it into his back. Ted looks to be in pain and Undertaker hits him one more time with the steel chair. He attempts to strike him again with the chair, but DiBiase rolls out of the way and leaps up to his feet with a high drop kick sending the chair right into The Undertaker’s face. The weapon falls to the floor and out of his grasp as he staggers momentarily. Ted looks around and out of desperation and kicks Undertaker in the gut, then quickly delivers a spike DDT sending the deadman’s skull right onto the chair! A loud “Ohhhhhhh!” from the audience follows and Ted lays on the protective flooring trying to get his bearings as blood trickles down his forehead.

[Michael Cole] Dear lord what a sickening impact on the chair from that DDT from DiBiase.

[King] I've got to admit this kid has heart, he’s a bloody mess but he just won’t quit. And the height he got on that drop kick was nothing short of amazing, he really pulled that move out of nowhere.

[Jim Ross] Something tells me this match is going to get a lot more brutal and lot more sickening before we have a winner. The stakes are high and honestly this is anyone’s game to win.

DiBiase gets up then looks around at his surroundings. He notices the steel steps which The Undertaker used earlier then begins to lift them up and leans them against the ring apron. He grabs the steel chair he just planted Undertaker on and then sets that up as if it were to sit in. The fans wait wondering what this is all for as Ted pulls Undertaker up then hooks him up for a suplex! But he pulls him backwards to the chair then steps up onto it and attempts to lift Undertaker up. He does but he has a slight spasm in his back from being hit with a chair a minute ago and The Undertaker manages to get back on his feet then nails a throat thrust causing Ted to fall back against the leaned steps. Undertaker then steps up onto the chair and begins pounding away with shot after shot busting Ted’s skull open even more! Finally as Ted lays against the steps a complete wreck, The Undertaker stops then jumps off the chair and begins to back up. He comes charging like a house of fire but Ted was playing possum?! As Undertaker’s arm extends out for what looked to be a clothesline Ted stands on the chair catching him then grabs hold of his body and uses his own momentum against him with a huge snap powerslam onto the standing leaned steps! The fans are in amazement as The Undertaker lay in a state of shock and pain suspended on the steps.

[Michael Cole] Since my Redemption colleague isn't here with us tonight I'll say it for him and for all of us watching....OH MY GOD! Ted DiBiase could've just broken the Undertaker's back with that move.

[King] Good lord that was ugly.

[Jim Ross] You ain't kidding, King.

A huge “HOLY SHIT!” chant forms almost instantly and Ted doesn’t stop there. He steps onto the apron then makes his way onto the top rope. He looks at The laid out phenom then stands up and takes a moment to get the fans pumped for what they have no idea is next.

[King] There's no way...He's not going to...

[Jim Ross] He'd have to be insane to do such a thing!

[Michael Cole] You don't actually think he's serious...Do you?

He then jumps off the top rope onto the Undertaker with a double foot stomp crushing the ribs and back due to him being sprawled out on the steps. Ted crashes to the floor after impacting with that move obviously taking a lot out of him but the fans loved every second of it.

[Jim Ross] Good god almighty!!

[King] That's it, game over, ring the bell now because there is no way either man is getting up after that. Ted took a sick fall to the mat after impacting both foots into the Undertaker's ribs.

[Michael Cole] I honestly cannot believe we just saw that happen.

Ted holds his arm that seemed to break his fall in pain. He rolls around on the padded floor then stands up as the fans continue chanting “Holy shit” as they scream in excitement over what no one expected right there. Ted then staggers over to the ring apron and attempts to pull Undertaker by his leg off the steps, but just then Undertaker sits up with a state of shock overtaking DiBiase’s facial expression then pulls his arm forward and locks in Hells Gate before Ted can even realize it was coming.

[Jim Ross] Wow! That was….

[Michael Cole] Vintage Undertaker right there ladies and gentlemen!

[King] Vintage indeed, it’s as if a whole new life comes over him in that very second he sits up and his opponents can never seem to understand it.

[Jim Ross] Now Ted is trapped in one of the most deadly submissions known to man and there is nothing anyone can do! The referee cannot force him to break it, it’s all legal in this anything goes type of match.

He tightly applies the pressure with Ted’s arm he fell on being pulled on and he can do nothing about. His free arm slowly drops with the life being choked out of him with this painful hold. Undertaker continues applying the pressure and DiBiase’s knees then droop down with every ounce of energy he has being sucked right out of him with each passing second.

[Michael Cole] After everything these two men have put each other through in the past two weeks especially, this will be the ultimate test of wills. Ted’s first test is right here, The Undertaker could keep this hold locked in for hours if Ted cannot find the strength to try to get free.

[King] It’s a tough hold to break, I can’t say that he can either. Sure The Undertaker has to be in pain from that powerslam earlier and especially that foot stomp, but he saw an opportunity and took it. Now because of one mistake from Ted this could all be over. All he has to do is drag his lifeless corpse up the ramp and up that dirt pit then toss him in and it’ll be adios DiBiase.

[Jim Ross] It’s just painful to watch it in front of our very eyes, there is nothing we can do but hope Ted finds a way out of this predicament.

As the fans stand on their feet pounding the barricade and chant “Ted!” over and over Ted seems to get a second wind, his knees stiffen, his arm raises up and he uses his strength to lift Undertaker up attempting a powerbomb. But he’s too weak at the moment to do so and The Undertaker then pulls Ted down with him as he rolls off the steps taking a thud to the mat but keeping the hold locked in strong. Ted seems defeated, the fan’s faces say it all, they want their hero to make it through this, but they don’t know if he can.

[King] It seemed like he had a plan there but the submission is doing its job and Ted doesn’t have to strength to do that right now.

[Michael Cole] And to show the toughness of The Undertaker, he rolls off the steps that way he can apply the pressure better and prevent Ted from trying to come up with another counter. That is the veteran mentality of this legend.

[Jim Ross] With age comes experience and that’s one thing the Undertaker has, he knows the perfect counter to a lot things. He can change the momentum in his favor just like that with the simplest of ease.

Ted’s body once again goes limp and it seems like this is it. The Undertaker continues applying the pressure, but just then a sudden strength overcomes Ted’s body and he jumps off the floor with Undertkaer’s hold still locked in but him lifted up in the air. DiBiase then charges like a bat out of hell running into the barricade and sending The Undertaker’s back into it causing the barricade to collapse! The Undertaker’s hold is broken from the hard crash through the barricade, and the audience breaks out in another “Holy shit!” chant as Ted collapses on the floor on his hands and knees exhausted but trying to get back in this match.

[Michael Cole] Dear god that’s one way to get free!

[Jim Ross] You’re not kidding, wow, already this is showing shades of last week with our entire ringside area being right for the pickings.

[King] I just can’t believe that actually just happened!

Ted gets up to his feet finally and he’s pumped, he’s exhausted but he seems more fired up than ever! He pulls The Undertaker up then throws him with a strong whip into the ring post! The Undertaker drops down to one knee as he collides with the post, Ted then bounces his skull off the ring post busting him open now. He then pulls Undertaker by his neck and bounces his head off the announcer’s table. Ted lets go of him and he drops to the floor a complete wreck, meanwhile Ted begins removing the Spanish announce table covering and tosses it out of the way. He then grabs one of the monitors and as The Undertaker starts to rise, Ted charges at him aiming to strike him with the monitor, but The Undertaker grabs his throat in mid run, he panics as his throat is tightly clutched then with both hands he raises the monitor up and smashes it over the skull of The Undertaker! The deadman drops to his knees with his hold over Ted’s throat loosening. He shoves his hand away then drags his lifeless body over the table, and places him on it. The fans scream more excited for what’s to come. DiBiase walks over to the apron then places his knee onto it and finally stands on it with his front facing the table. He uses the ropes to pull himself up standing onto the second rope now. He takes a deep breath, looks around at all his fans gulps then dives off…But as he’s about to make impact The Undertaker catches his throat now standing, pulls up on his trunks then sends Ted crashing through the table with a jaw dropping chokeslam! The audience goes silent; they seem worried for the fan favorite after that spine chilling move.

[Jim Ross] Bah gawd!! DiBiase was just chokeslammed through the Spanish announcer’s table!

[Michael Cole] That was just sickening…It looked like Ted was finally making a comeback but in an instant The Undertaker has turned things back around in his favor.

[King] We’ve talked about the veteran mentality of the deadman and that was a perfect example of it.

Ted’s shown laid on top of the debris sprawled out and shaking from the impact. The Undertaker doesn’t let him rest by any means; he pulls Ted up then grabs him by his short hair and throws him into the ring under the bottom rope. He slowly follows stepping over the top rope as Ted lays on the mat face down and blood still pouring from his forehead. The Undertaker grabs Ted and strongly Irish whips him into the corner then begins firing away with a combinations of stiff strikes to the skull of the million dollar man’s son. Blood begins staining his black gloves as Ted falls to a seated position in the corner. But The Undertaker pulls him by his arm off the mat then lifts him up and throws him down on the turnbuckle pad with snakes eyes! As Ted staggers back, The Undertaker runs off the ropes and connects with a stiff big boot to the jaw. Ted falls to the mat and Undertaker then begins to tightly ball his fist up, extend his thumb up then slowly slide across his throat signaling for the end of Ted DiBiase. As Ted hangs onto the ropes trying to pull himself up, he staggers turning around slowly…Undertaker then pulls him inward placing him in-between his legs then lifts him up in a powerbomb position. He raises Ted up higher by pulling up on his trunks then begins to walk in the air with him. Everyone wonders what he’s going to do but as he gets closer to the ropes, the fans begin to gasp not believing what The Undertaker is going for here.

[Michael Cole] Oh no no no no! He can’t do that!

[Jim Ross] Man was not made for what The Undertaker is attempting here…He’ll destroy him with one move!

[King] From the sound of these fans, they completely agree with us.

He finally reaches th ropes then seems to be ready to throw Ted out, but Ted somehow manages to struggle free and jumps off Undertaker’s grasp lands behind him then clutches his head and pulls The Undertaker down with a hangman style neckbreaker. Ted gets back up to his feet almost instantly raises his fist up to the fans then connects with a swift fist drop, then as soon as he gets back up he drops another fist drop right at the top of his skull. He stands up once again then prepares to finish up his combo dropping the fist, but Undertaker sits up and Ted’s fist bounces off the canvas and he feels the pain of the impact. Undertaker then gets up and grabs hold of Ted’s softened up arm then pounds away at it with forceful punches then kicks it and begins dragging him over to the corner. Ted tries to do all he can to fight out of it but the hold Undertaker has on his arm is just too much right now. Undertaker steps up onto the second rope then as he raises Ted’s arm up more hyperextending it he steps onto the top rope. He then jumps off performing his signature move, old school on Ted DiBiase.

[Michael Cole] Once more that was vintage Undertaker!

[Jim Ross] These two men are pulling out all stops in this Buried Alive match.

[King] They have to, it will only take one wrong move and then they could lead the other up the ramp and to that grave. And as soon as the actions spills up there things will become a lot more hectic and that’s a fact.

[Michael Cole] Indeed it is, only one man can walk away tonight and honestly I can’t say that either will be able to walk anyways! This ringside area is a complete mess and both men are bleeding, this is the ultimate battle of good and evil, but who will win?

[Jim Ross] I think a question that we’re all wondering the answer to, does Ted have it in him to end it all should he be in the position too? He’s aggressive tonight, he’s enraged, he’s doing things he normally might not, but do you think he can actually go through with burying The Undertaker?

[King] That’s a very good question, this is life and death stuff, we all know The Undertaker would do it in a heartbeat, but is Ted the same?

The Undertaker pulls Ted off the mat by his head then places his hand on his leg and begins raising him up trying to shift him in position for the Tombstone piledriver, Ted’s limpness suddenly fades and he elbows The Undertaker on the top of his skull slips off his back and lands on his feet. DiBiase then runs off the ropes charging for something, Undertaker turns around and as Ted leaps off the canvas, The Undertaker counters throwing him over head with a back body drop! Ted yells in fear as he’s thrown to the outside by the horrific move. He lands on the outside mat and the fans begin a loud “OH MY GOD!” chant while The Undertaker rolls his eyes in the back of his skull and he seems ready to end this match. He leans his back against the ropes then flips backwards out of the ring and lands on his feet. He flips his hair back then wipes away the blood from his skull then instead of going right after Ted he begins tearing at the protective padding. He removes one of the patches then tosses it out of the way then begins pulling at more of it revealing the concrete below.

[Jim Ross] Oh this is not good, not good at all. That covering is all around ringside for a reason…

[Michael Cole] Honestly if this doesn’t show it’s more about inflicting pain on one another than anything then I don’t know what does. Ted took a nasty fall outside from that back body drop, he could easily be dragged up the ramp now and thrown in the grave and that’s it.

[King] Of course it’s simple to say that but I think after months of underestimating Ted, he’s finally going the extra mile to ensure victory at any cost. Anyways for those that may have looked away we’ll a replay of the fall in question.

A screen pops up showing a replay of the sickening back body drop to the outside. It’s replayed from several sides and then finally a slow motion recap of it.

[Jim Ross] Just absolutely painful to watch.

[Michael Cole] That it was, but we knew this match would be all over the place and looking around at ringside, it looks as if a tornado ran down this ringside area. The destruction from the barricade collapsing earlier, the destroyed Spanish announcer’s table, the blood stained chairs and steps, and now the protective covering is being stripped off the floor leaving nothing but bare concrete.

[King] Thank goodness that padding was still there when Ted was thrown to the outside, could you imagine the pain if his back had landed on that exposed concrete?

[Jim Ross] No and I don’t want to, this match has already had me left cringing every five minutes.

We then cut back to The Undertaker and he’s removed quite a bit of the protective covering, it’s thrown off to the side and Ted is still on the floor in pain from that hard fall. Undertaker pulls Ted by his hair then raises him up and switches to a wrist lock, he then connects with a serious of shoulder blocks to the tweaked arm, then lifts Ted up by just his arm alone hyperextending it even more. Ted’s barely conscious as he’s held up for a couple of seconds, Undertaker then attempts to throw Ted onto the bare concrete but Ted holds on. He gets his arm free and is now slouched over Undertaker’s shoulder, he fires away with clubbing blows to his chest but suddenly the Undertaker shifts his hold over Ted….And gets him in the tombstone piledriver position! The fans gasp in horror as Undertaker takes a step forward with Ted trapped in his grasp and connects with a devastating tombstone onto the exposed concrete!!

[Michael Cole] Oh my!

[Jim Ross] That was…That’s just it…Ted’s done for, I hate to say it but he’s already bleeding profusely from his head, that was the final nail on the head so to speak.

[King] I really can’t believe it! One minute it looked like it was an arm toss, but Ted refused to let it happen and it just became much much worse.

Absolute silence follows that unexpected maneuver. The Undertaker then lifts up the apron skirt and pulls out a chair, he tosses it up the ramp almost at the top of the stage, he then pulls out another one and tosses that up there too. He continues searching under there and finds a left over technical wire. He pulls it out and holds it in both hands stretching it out showing it to all that boo what they know is going to happen. He then kneels down and begins to wrap one end of the cord around Ted’s throat like a makeshift noose. Undertaker tightly pulls on it then then grabs the other end of the cord and begins to walk up the ramp. Fan watch in horror as DiBiase is dragged and choked all at the same time as Undertaker begins walking up the ramp. Ted frantically places his hands on the cord trying to get some air, gasping as he’s pulled like a sack of meat.

[Michael Cole] Good lord!!

[Jim Ross] Parents, I urge you, please send your children out of the room, this is not something you want them to see. I don’t even want to see this.

[King] I doubt anyone does, this is just sick, it’s twisted, it’s too far dammit!

Ted’s body is helplessly dragged up the ramp with the cord tightly constraining Ted DiBiase’s airways with each step. Finally he reaches the top of the ramp and stops pulling Ted. He kicks the chairs he threw up aside then when it seems like Ted’s done being choked The Undertaker begins climbing the pile of dirt leading to the grave. Undertaker keeps the cord in hand and as he reaches the top of the pile of dirt he forcefully raises Ted up the pile of dirt hanging him almost in the process. Ted continues coughing trying to keep the cord from choking the life out of him by placing his fingers in-between the cord and his throat. The Undertaker then gives one last hard pull and finally raises Ted up onto the grave site and contemplates his next action. Ted lays near the grave trying desperately to catch his breath and remove the hold the cord has over his wind pipe but it’s no use he’s simply too exhausted and in too much pain to even begin to figure out how. Undertaker smirks sadistically then kicks DiBiase with hard force and sends him down in the grave with the cord falling down with him. Undertaker then mounts on top of the big pile of dirt on the side with his back to grave begins clawing into the soil sending it down in the grave.

[Jim Ross] This really is it…Ted is being buried alive…I can’t believe it’s actually happening.

[King] He has just endured too much this match, no man can take all he’s taken and survive a match like this. It’s sad but it seems to be true.

[Michael Cole] Now we just watch as a young man’s bright future fades away to an early death at the hands of The Undertaker, this is just too much. Now I know why we’ve never had one of these matches in XWL history, it’s just way too far…

[Jim Ross] Too far is being generous, this is just inhumane
He continues this for a straight minute with the end seeming to be right now. But Ted stands up in the grave while Undertaker’s back is turned and begins crawling out. Undertaker seems to think something’s up, he turns around spots Ted trying to escape the grave and begins to walk over to him but Ted isn’t going down this easy. He grabs the shovel stuck in the soil and as Undertaker attempts to grab at him he drives the handle of the shovel right in Undertaker’s ribs! He drops down to his knees holding his stomach in pain and Ted crawls out of the grave the rest of the way then with the shovel in hand he backs up then swings with hard force to the hit of The Undertaker with the shovel and the force from being stricken with that shovel straight in the head sends The Undertaker down the grave and the fans erupt with cheers.

[Jim Ross] I can’t believe it! Not only is Ted actually standing, but he could be moments away from burying The Undertaker!

[Michael Cole] His heart to win this match is unbelievable. I’m not a fan, but I’ve got to respect his never say die attitude right here.

[King] I’m still stunned he’s able to stand after the punishment The Undertaker has given him the past ten minutes!

[Jim Ross] Now all Ted DiBiase has to do is shovel that dirt in covering The Undertaker and he’ll win this match! Go for it Ted, this is your chance!

He takes a breather then begins removing the cord from around his neck. DiBiase unwinds the loop around his throat and pulls it off of him finally. He then kicks it down the dirt hill and you can just see the anger on his face from everything The Undertaker has done in the past couple of minutes. Ted then uses his shovel for its intended use and begins digging into the pile of dirt and dumping it into the grave. Fans cheer him on each time he digs in and dumps it into the hole The Undertaker lays in. The referee watches closely to know when this match is over, but as Ted goes for his seventh attempt at filling the grave, the overhead camera shows The Undertaker suddenly sit up in the grave! He rises up then grabs Ted by his leg causing him to drop his shovel then begins pulling him towards him! Ted drops to the grassy dirt patch digging his fingers into the dirt giving the fans a real horror movie moment as The Undertaker pulls Ted with all his strength towards the grave hole.

[King] He’s literally dragging Ted to hell with him!

[Jim Ross] Bah gawd, I don’t….I don’t know what to say, this match is impossible to call!

[Michael Cole] You ain’t kidding, JR!
Undertaker continues pulling Ted by his ankle and finally Ted’s dragged into the grave with the deadman! As soon as Ted gets in the grave he fires away with a forearm shot to the Undertaker, Undertaker then fires back with a hard right hand, Ted staggers but not much due to the small space and connects with another stiff forearm to the jaw. Undertaker then staggers back but then before you know it he connects with another hard hook to the jaw. Ted then returns the favor with a left hook. This exchange continues for the next minute with neither man letting up. Undertaker manages to get four solid punches in then begins to crawl out of the grave as the overhead camera shows Ted drop slightly down into the grave more. But then he grabs Undertaker by his leg and shouts “Get back in here!” he then pulls Undertaker back into the grave the goes on to connect with a barrage of hard shots to the head with the fans counting with each passing punch..1…2…..3….4….5…..6…7…8…9…10! He stops then crawls out of the grave and kneels down pulling on Undertaker’s hair dragging him out of the grave. He then follows that up by yelling “ I’m not finished with you yet!” He follows that up by repeatedly stomping on The Undertaker. Ted pulls him of the floor grabs hold of him from behind then drops him across his knee. DiBiase then begins stalking Undertaker waiting for him to get up. He throws his arms out signaling for the end.

[Jim Ross] This match is so close to being over but the question is will it end now?

[Michael Cole] I just can’t believe what we’ve seen in this match, so many cringe worthy moments, and just a minute ago they were brawling inside the grave! This is just crazy.

[King] Then DiBiase of course told The Undertaker he wasn’t finished with him yet and pulled him out of the grave, I’m wondering though if that will be something Ted will regret.

[Jim Ross] There are a lot of what if scenarios but after everything we’ve seen here tonight in this match I’m just going to sit back call the action and expect the unexpected.

Ted moves from side to side waiting for The Undertaker to get off the dirt patch. He shouts for him to get up repeatedly with the fans on his side he slowly stalks Undertaker as he begins to rise off the floor. He’s kneeled down and Ted immediately then tries to hook hold of him from behind, but out of nowhere The Undertaker turns around and throws the top soil in Ted’s face blinding him momentarily. He staggers backwards trying to rid the dirt from his eyes but as he backs up his foot reaches the edge of the hill and he falls! He begins rolling down the soil hill like a rolling pin until finally he crashes down on the stage covered in dirt and The Undertaker is shown with a sadistic smirk on his face.

[Jim Ross] Good lord that fall as nasty!

[King] I’ve gotta give it up to The Undertaker though, that was a brilliant idea as much as it sucks for Ted.

[Michael Cole] Throwing dirt in someone’s eyes is so simple but it does it’s job. Undertaker prevented Ted from placing him in that grave from whatever move he was trying and even caused him to roll down the hill.

Ted lays on the floor trying to get up but also trying to rid the dirt from his eyes. The crowd begins a “Lets go Ted!” chant and it seems to have given him the will to get back up as he’s up the next minute. Undertaker then perches on the edge of the hill watching Ted and waiting for him to turn around…

[Michael Cole] What the hell…He’s not going to dive off the…That’s just insane!

[Jim Ross] Ted’s turning around, this does not look good…Could you imagine the force that would get added to The Undertaker’s diving clothesline from that height?

[King] This is just amazing, both men are pulling out all stops in this match and judging by the fan’s reception this entire time, they’re loving it!

Ted slowly begins turning around with one hand trying to clear the dirt away from his eyes…Undertaker then throws his arm out and leaps off the hill! He comes crashing down, but Ted moves his hand away, then as Undertaker is flying down, Ted leaps off the floor with great height connecting a huge drop kick to airborne Undertaker! The deadman crashes onto the dirt hill then rolls down the rest of the way landing near Ted whose on the mat trying to catch his breath.

[Michael Cole] Oh my god!! How the hell did he find the strength to do that?!

[King] The Undertaker was just…My god! That was unbelievable.

[Jim Ross] You’re not kidding, King.

A huge “OH MY GOD!” chant follows and Ted stands up trying to clear the dirt out of his eyes still. He then limps over to The Undertaker. He starts to figure out what to do next but then the chairs Undertaker tossed up the ramp earlier catch his eye. He grabs one of the chairs then sets it up. He then grabs the other one and sets it up right next to the other one with the seats of each chair connecting. Ted then pulls up The Undertaker nails him with a left hook then pulls him forward kneeing him in the gut. DiBiase then throws his arm over his shoulder attempting a suplex, but The Undertaker comes to and begins pounding away at him trying to get Ted to break his hold over him. Ted’s grasp is broken and The Undertaker then reaches out and grabs Ted by his throat! He attempts to lift him up but as he pulls Ted up by his trunks Ted uses that to his advantage jumping up and over The Undertaker. He then turns around and Ted attempts to pick him up for a spinebuster, but Undertaker counters with stiff clubbing blows to the head and he lands on his feet now too. Ted drops down slowly and Undertaker then grabs hold of him, places him in-between his legs and begins gliding his fist along his throat signaling for the end. He attempts to lift Ted up but he gets struck by hard punches to his already bloody face with DiBiase refusing to give up. He continues striking over and over and over with his fists pounding away at him as if he were tenderizing meat. But it’s no use! Despite being pulverized with countless shots to his skull he follows through and drops Ted DiBiase onto both chairs with the Last Ride!

[Jim Ross] Good god almighty!!

[King] Ted fought valiantly but The Undertaker just wouldn’t give up…His back has endured so much punishment this match I don’t even think he’ll be able to walk even if he does somehow win!

[Michael Cole] This is just unreal!

[Jim Ross] Man was not built for brutality like this, I expected an all-out war between these two men, but I never expected everything they’ve both brought to the table tonight.

[King] I don’t think anyone expected any of this, if this doesn’t show the hatred these two have for one another then I don’t know what does!

The chairs are completely broken and Ted lays on top of them holding his back in pain arching up off the floor. Undertaker doesn’t waste any time though; he pulls Ted up and begins leading up the dirt hill by the back of his neck. Undertaker places his hands in the dirt as he climbs up and carries DiBiase along with him. Ted’s carried up the hill and finally both men are now at the top of the grave site. Undertaker throws Ted down then flips his hair back again as Ted slowly stirs on the floor. He gets on his hands and knees and Undertaker backs up, he fixes his elbow pad and extends his arm waiting for Ted to get up. Ted begins to rise up finally, turns around and The Undertaker comes charging at him with his signature flying clothesline. But Ted somehow manages to catch him as he leaps up, then turns him to the side and connects with a spinebuster sending him into the grave! Ted falls to the grass patch on his back exhausted and trying to recover.

[Jim Ross] The Undertaker is in the grave!

[King] But that Spinebuster took too much out of Ted and now they’re both down! Undertaker is right there in the grave, all Ted has to do is bury him alive now…Come on kid get back on your feet!

[Michael Cole] I don’t know if Ted has the ability to even stand up to do that, his back has got to be destroyed especially after that last ride.

[Jim Ross] The fans are on their feet, they see The Undertaker is in that grave, they want Ted to get up but I’m with you Michael, I don’t think he can even stand to bury him.

[King] What a nerve-racking match this has been folks, it’s so close to being finished but the question is can Ted find the strength to get up? Or will The Undertaker recover, toss Ted’s destroyed corpse in that pit and bury him alive?

We then switch to the overhead camera’s view of Ted being sprawled out on the grass, and The Undertaker lying motionless in the grave. Ted turns on his side and places his hand on the dirt with his head hanging low and he’s breathing quite heavily. DiBiase then wipes his forehead of the blood and dirt and starts to get up. He has a bit of trouble getting to his feet, but as he does the overhead camera shows The Undertaker sit up in his grave! Ted looks down astonished as The Undertaker begins standing up in the grave. As Ted is hunched over Undertaker’s hand reaches up and tightly grips his throat. Ted panics trying to remove his hand but The Undertaker just climbs out of the grave with his free hand and continues tightly holding DiBiase’s throat. Ted tries to kick him but Undertaker keeps his grip as tight as ever, he then uses his other hand and lifts Ted off the floor and it seems like he’s going for the Tombstone piledriver! The fans sit on the edge of their seats as they watch the footage on the titantron. Undertaker attempts to get Ted in position but Ted manages to slip off his shoulders, lands behind him hooks hold of him applying The Million Dollar dream clutch, then he lifts Undertaker up and slams him to the side with Dream Street into the hole!

[Jim Ross] Dream Street into the grave! Dream Street into grave! Bah gawd, Ted DiBiase could actually survive this match if he can fill that grave up with dirt.

[Michael Cole] Let's not forget that was a very impressive counter from DiBiase.

[King] You're telling me, he went from being seconds away from being nailed by another Tombstone piledriver, to finding it in him to nail Dream Street and perhaps win this match.

He doesn’t waste any time as he looks as shocked as everyone watching. He finds his way over to the full wheel barrow then grabs hold of it and rolls it over to the grab then dumps the pounds of dirt packed in it onto The Undertaker! Ted drops down on his behind thinking he’s done it but the referee looks down and The Undertaker still isn’t fully covered. Ted DiBiase gets off the dirt then grabs the shovel on the ground and begins to dig into the dirt with it. As he walks over to dump the contents of the shovel in, he looks down at the shovel then throws it into the grave and shakes his head. The fans seem confused; he then walks past the grave stone and to the backhoe! He opens up the door and slow steps inside it. The hanging camera zooms in on Ted trying to turn the machine on, he turns the key then begins moving the levers forward. He drives it a few places towards the grave then presses the level to raise up the dipper then slowly it turns down and all of the contents of top soil crashes down onto the grave and the referee calls for the bell!

[Michael Cole] It's over! The Undertaker has been buried alive! Ted DiBiase did it...I can't believe it!

[Jim Ross] He actually did it...The legend of The Undertaker is over...Ted survived this match by the skin of his teeth but bah gawd he did it!

[King] The fans are going crazy! They're excited, we're all amazed, and after three months this rivalry is officially over and Ted DiBiase is the last man standing!

Ted DiBiase's theme sounds and a huge ovation of cheers from this excited crowd follow. Ted looks shocked as he steps out of the backhoe. He jumps off the step and leans his back against the barricade where the fans patting him on the back and screaming at the top of their lungs. He throws his arms back and a huge smile forms on his face and a sigh of relief sounds from him as he realizes it's finally over.

[King] A truly amazing match, and a well earned victory for this young third generation superstar.

[Jim Ross] He endured so much punishment but his will to continue just would not let him give up.

[Michael Cole] An awe inspiring victory, and one has to wonder what's next for Ted? He's hot off his biggest victory in his career.

[Jim Ross] Perhaps he'll challenge the winner of tonight's World Heavyweight Championship match?

[King] That's if he's even in the condition to do so, he isn't 100 percent by any means but I don't think that will stop him. He seemed fired up earlier tonight and his dream of becoming a champion stays alive along with himself.

The cameras switch to the stage now where Ted Dibiase has his hands on his knees, he's covered in dirt, theres blood dried on his hands and face, he raises his arms up high showing that well known grin of his as the crowd continues to go wild and we fade away to an advertisement hyping up next month's PPV, Eye For An Eye.

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:44 am

Ted DiBiase vs Undertaker - Buried Alive Match

Ok, I wasn't sure if I was going to get time to review much on this PPV but after reading this match I thought I had to review it, I mean espcially the time David has put into this. First thought after reading it was WOW, just WOW. I mean I know alot might be put off by the long write up but I seriosuly recommend everyone reading this, I mean firstly this is how you do a match write up, secondly I felt like I was actually watching this TV and it was a real match. The descirptions of everything that happened were just great and made you feel what happend. Love all the sick spots in the match such as the powerslam on the steps, the crash through the barricade there was so many to mention it just seemed like this match was going to go on until they both were dead lol. Surprised by the outcome as I thought Taker did enough punishment to bury Ted, but Ted showed how tough he really is and gets the win with a great ending. David, I am actually in awe of this write up because I love great writing like this. Well Done and I cannot wait to see what happens with Ted next. Once again just EPIC.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 am

'TAKER- BURIED
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 am

Just lost half the main event write up so I just wanna say to this forum personally

FUCK YOU FORUM AND YOUR SHITTY LAY UP

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:21 am

jiggas5585 wrote:
Ted DiBiase vs Undertaker - Buried Alive Match

Ok, I wasn't sure if I was going to get time to review much on this PPV but after reading this match I thought I had to review it, I mean espcially the time David has put into this. First thought after reading it was WOW, just WOW. I mean I know alot might be put off by the long write up but I seriosuly recommend everyone reading this, I mean firstly this is how you do a match write up, secondly I felt like I was actually watching this TV and it was a real match. The descirptions of everything that happened were just great and made you feel what happend. Love all the sick spots in the match such as the powerslam on the steps, the crash through the barricade there was so many to mention it just seemed like this match was going to go on until they both were dead lol. Surprised by the outcome as I thought Taker did enough punishment to bury Ted, but Ted showed how tough he really is and gets the win with a great ending. David, I am actually in awe of this write up because I love great writing like this. Well Done and I cannot wait to see what happens with Ted next. Once again just EPIC.

hug

Appreciate the review, I worked my ass off on that the past week but it wouldn't have been possible without Adam and Ash letting me bug them on MSN showing them spots they didn't care about but they acted like they did anyways lol And Bronz for letting me do the same via PM. But yeah thanks John for the review, couldn't believe when I finally finished it lol 25 Pages on word, almost 10,000 words....Good god has to be my best work ever.

Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 pm

[Spoilers]
Kofi hits the boom drop. Kofi is backing up setting up the trouble in paradise. Swaggers gets up dased kofi attempts the trouble in paradise. Swagger ducks and catches kofis leg and puts him in the ankle lock. Kofi trying with all his might to get out but swagger puts trumendous strength into the ankle lock and kofi has no choice but to tap out.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Make sure you read up people and be sure to send me votes for who you think should win an award. The categories are the same as last time and just like last time you're unable to vote for yourself.

Match of the PPV

Promo of the PPV

Star of the Show

Diva of the Show

Shocker of the Show

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:18 pm

JERRY'S REVIEW

Since this week is a PPV I decided to make a list of ALL the promos (minus Beth Phoenix and Cannon, hoping that someone reviews those ones Razz) in order having number one be my favorite and so on and so forth. Like in the past I am only going to do a large review on the one at the top of my list, flip a coin having my 2nd favorite being heads and 3rd favorite being tails to decide the second promo I review, and then rolling a 20 sided die to decide the third I review… Also in the past I have only reviewed Redemption (hence the Redemption Fave Five) But from now on I’m going to review Breakdown as well. So here it is….

1- Ted Dibiase Promo & Dibiase vs. Undertaker
2- CM Punk Interview and Promo
3- Kevin Steen and Miz Interviews and Aftermath of Match
4- John Cena Promo
5- Rock Interview
6- Jericho vs. Mick Foley Promo
7- JBL vs. Edge Intro
8- Mickie James v Layla Aftermath and Layla Interview
9- Kaitlyn Promo and AJ Victory
10- Wade vs. Orton Aftermath and Orton Pre- Match Promo
11- Natalya Promo
12- Christian v. Batista aftermath
13- Maryse Promo
14- Carlito Promo
15- Kurt Angle v. Jeff Hardy Promo

Ted Dibiase Promo + Undertaker vs. Dibiase Buried Alive

As epic as the match write-up was I actually enjoyed the backstage interview more. We got to see Dibiase’s realization that this could be the end of his career if he gets buried by Taker, and that he may never reach his dream of being a champion. I liked how he started out staring at the XWL WH Title replica, making it clear that it’s his dream to one day become champion and that if he comes out on top in this match that the WH title will be his goal. Having him talk about the ruthless side of him that we’ve seen in the past that I’ve personally enjoyed watching come out. I loved how you portrayed Ted’s hatred towards the Undertaker, comparing it to your “competitive rivalry” with Wade and how with Undertaker it’s more then just a rivalry, but more so a fight to the death. I was glad to see that Ted was willing to let go of all restraints once the bell rang and would not show the same mercy he did last week, which we saw during the epic match. Then Ted finally says what I was hoping to hear in this promo; “I keep running all these what if scenarios through my head. What if I lose?” This line sounded like it both Ted and David speaking because unlike Undertaker Ted can’t come back from this match, if he loses then no more Ted Dibiase in the XWL. He then speaks about his dream to become WH Champion, and it almost seems that he’s more worried of never becoming WH Champion more then of his possible death! Then Ted shows that unlike the Undertaker he has a human side to him, which could also be considered a weakness for such a unhuman match as Buried Alive is; “Do I want to put this legend in the ground, then dump a heaping pile of dirt on him? No” I love how you say that this was just supposed to be a match to prove that Ted matters, but now you realize that once the match is over a career will be over as well. But Ted truly believes that he can defeat The Undertaker, I mean after all; “I'm a pissed off monopoly player, and that's the worst kind!”
OK now onto the Write Up…
This was so much fun to read because of the descriptions that made the epic spots seemed so realistic. You made it seem like I was watching everything happen on TV which made get into the match that much more. SO many epic spots during this match, I especially loved Undertaker throwing the dirt into Ted’s eyes like it was right out of a movie then having Ted stumble back losing his balance and falling down the hill. And the dropkick to the Undertaker was AWESOME. And of course, my favorite part… Taker getting buried aka TED LIVES!!!!!! This whole write-up was extremely well written and I hope that everyone gets a chance to read all of it. Now I’m extremely excited to see what’s in the future for Ted now that he’s proved that he’s WH material. Will he go back to the funny Ted Dibiase of the past, or the darker more resilient Dibiase that buried The Undertaker.. or a little of both? How will WH Contenders such as The Rock, Jericho, Punk, and ADR react to Dibiase being in their league since we havn’t seen much reaction between Ted and the WH Contenders recently? And of course, will Undertaker return?!?!? GREAT Promo and Write-Up!

CM Punk Interview and Promo (Heads) vs. Kevin Steen and Miz Interviews (Tails)

TAILS… Steen V. Miz

So Kevin Steen starts off looking like a changed man who is truly sorry about his past behaviors… NOT! You actually had me fooled at first, I thought that Miz was going to easily win this one now that Steen has been censored and seemed so much less intimidating and beatable. Steen tells us all that he is a hot commodity and that the XWL wouldn’t dare censor him, this I liked because it shows that he thinks can do what he wants without any consequences while also showing that he knows that he’s one of the best and doesn’t take shit from anyone, including XWL Management. And what a way to end the interview; “If I get fucked around anymore or have any trying to censor my ass. I will win tonight and take your little title and leave with it to someplace else maybe S.O.O …”
Now we move onto the equally cocky Miz… “These people know who I am, so do me a favor and stand there like a good little Tough Enough reject and hold my microphone for me.” LOL what a great way to start it off! I really enjoyed this promo because you had me believing Miz when he said that he is the best United Stated Champion that the company has to offer. You made him seem like the type of person who would excel on talk shows, interviews, and other things that a true champion both in and out of the ring should excel in. After all; “I'm The Miz.. and I have EARNED the right to say that I'm... AWESOME!”
Now the moment we’ve all been waiting for… Kevin Steen vs. The Miz… and after 14 minutes of great SVR playing from both competitors… Kevin Steen came out victorious, but was that enough for him? Of course not! He then goes and takes out both The Miz AND Cole. I know that Steen is turning into the more facish of the two but I’m actually rooting for Miz in this feud and hope that it doesn’t end here! After all Miz needs to get his revenge, and what better place to do that then Eye for an Eye!
The Miz promo after the match may have been the shortest of the three promos but it was my favorite. Kevin Steen seemed to bring about a new attitude in The Miz, one that will hopefully (Me being a Miz mark and all) be able to help him come out victorious for the title that he’s “barely gotten a taste of the glory it brings”. Overall I’m loving this feud and can’t wait to see what’s next!

And now I’m going to roll a 20 sided die to see which is the final promo I review…

1- Ted Dibiase Promo & Dibiase vs. Undertaker
2- CM Punk Interview and Promo
3- Kevin Steen and Miz Interviews and Aftermath of Match
4- John Cena Promo
5- Rock Interview
6- Jericho vs. Mick Foley Promo
7- JBL vs. Edge Intro
8- Mickie James v Layla Aftermath and Layla Interview
9- Kaitlyn Promo and AJ Victory
10- Wade vs. Orton Aftermath and Orton Pre- Match Promo
11- Natalya Promo
12- Christian v. Batista aftermath
13- Maryse Promo
14- Carlito Promo
15- Kurt Angle v. Jeff Hardy Promo

I rolled a… 6.. Jericho Promo

What’s this??!? Another Jericholess PPV Card! I defiantly didn’t expect this but Jerich did! “But you see... I expected this. I expected to be left off the card once again. Mick Foley has this conspiracy against me. He doesn't want to see me reach the heights that he never got to reach in his career”
Looks like R-Truth’s not the only one speaking bout conspiracy’s! I loved this promo especially since Jericho was able to push Foley’s buttons enough to get him to step in the ring with him for a match. Jericho starts off speaking about the Rematch Clause for the WH Title that he never was given. He tells us to my surprise the he has been added into the WH match…!!!!! But of course Mick Foley comes out and assures us that Jericho will not be in the WH match and even Vickie agrees that Jericho isn’t ready yet after losing his KOTR qualifier match. After the announcement Foley looks like he’s ready to leave but Jericho’s words seem to get to him, and the whole time I’m thinking to myself “match, match, match!!” And although Jericho’s the heel in this one I was kind of rooting for him anyways. I loved the part where Jericho speaks about how after all the work that Foley put into his career and this industry he has become forgotten for someone else “They began to chant their name, their catchphrase and buy their t-shirt... and they forgot about good old Mick Foley. You became irrelevant. After all the personal and professional sacrifices you'd made for these people they had abandoned you and relegated you to nothing more than a distant memory in their minds.” Great line there. Then Foley finally gets fed up and demands a ref come out so he can attempt to shut Jericho up… but does he? Hell no. Jericho makes Foley do one of the most embarrassing things a wrestler can do after challenging for a match… TAP… Jericho celebrates as Supremacy fades away to a hype video for... wait a second is that…. OMG IT IS!! LUCKY CANNON!!! RED FTW!

Other Notes…

John Cena Promo
Fruity Pebbles good luck charm ftw! Although Lucky Charms are better Razz

JBL v. Edge Intro
GREAT way to start off Supremacy with JBL returning. I liked how you had him come out as a guest not a wrestler but ended up showing that he still has it. I really loved this promo, and am looking forward to seeing how Edge gets his revenge, or if JBL will be able to come out on top again like a boss

Rock Interview
“I AM MARK HENRY, HEAR ME ROAR! EVERYBODY SUCKS APART FROM ME BECAUSE I AM VERY STRONG AND I CAN COUNT TO FIVE, IF THE JIZZ OR CM SUCKS OR WADE BARATMAN WANTS TO COME OUT HERE THEN MARK HENRY WILL CRUSH THEM, MARK SMASH! EYYYYEAHHHHHAEYYEYAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *The Rock throws his sunglasses back on and reverts to normal* AWWW SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH YOU BIG SWEATY BASTARD! The only thing you have given this company is a headache so unless you start coming out to this ring and proving your worth The Rock is gonna have to check you directly into the Brea.....no....wait.....that wont work, the rooms aren't quite big enough so maybe The Rock will just check your fat ass straight into the local zoo where you can run around among all the other animals screaming their own language!” LOLOLOL Great stuff as always, can’t wait for the Main Event!

Maryse Promo
Very well written and portrays WWE Maryse very well which I like cause I can hear her speak almost (yes even in that accent of hers Razz)

AJ Victory
I was glad to see AJ win, Congratz

Christian v. Batista
Nice win Ash, and omg MVP ftw! Great turn there, can’t wait to see what happens next!!

Wade v. Orton
O…..M……G….

Carlito Promo
This promo was well written, but I personally am not a fan of this gimmick your giving him with the brass knuckles tbh. I heard that you found a feud though so maybe you can use them on someone other than a helpless interviewer: P

Shuggz idk if you want ppl's votes to be anonymous so if so then sorry, here's my votes Razz

Match of the PPV
Ted Dibiase vs. Undertaker

Promo of the PPV
CM Punk Pre and Post Match Promo

Star of the Show
Ted Dibiase

Diva of the Show
AJ Lee

Shocker of the Show
Randy Orton vs. Wade result

Jerry’s Fave Five (People I will be keeping an eye on)…

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Screenshot2011-08-28at31411PM-1

1- Ted Dibiase... Been rooting for him ever since he showed his darker more deadly side against The Undertaker. Now that he's done with The Deadman I can't wait to see how he goes about attempting to reach his dream of becoming WH Champion
2- The Miz... Although he lost the U.S. Title I believe that it will bring out a new attitude in The Miz.
3- Chris Jericho... Jericho's rematch clause was unfairly taken away, but he got his revenge on Foley by making him Tap. I can't wait to see how Jericho trys to win back the title with Foley on his bad side.
4- Batista... Mr. Money in the Bank is coming off of a win against Christian, but I doubt he will be celebrating after the attack after the match from his.. former? best friend MVP! Can't wait to see when he cashes in the briefcase and how he reacts to the attack by MVP.
5- AJ Lee... I've always enjoyed AJ promos in the past and was glad that she won the title, can't wait to see what type of champion she turns out to be.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:58 pm

So Z is offline and so we can get the cards up in a few minutes when you see this message Z just post your results whenever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Match of the PPV: CM Punk vs. Evan Bourne

Promo of the PPV: The Rock interview segment

Star of the Show: Ted Dibiase

Diva of the Show: Beth Phoenix

Shocker of the Show: Jericho and Foley doing a match
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:49 pm

WWEPats28 wrote:

Suppose to send it to Shuggz... and the main event hasn't even been posted yet Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:56 pm

Vice wrote:
WWEPats28 wrote:

Suppose to send it to Shuggz... and the main event hasn't even been posted yet Razz

o sry i thought since Jerry posted his on here that i was supposed to
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Alberto Del Rios theme rings through the arena to signal the beginning of the main event...the beginning of one mans destiny, but will it be fulfilled here tonight?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Normal_MNR_KOTR_112910_mp4_000454720

Del Rio drives the car round the side of the grave site where the Undertaker now lies, he steps out of the car and straight into a sea of disapproving fans chanting "lets go Rocky!" "Del Rio sucks!" He makes his way on to the ramp and shamelessly taunts for this sold out crowd, none of who are behind him in this match...

[Cole] Now since Ricardo can't be here tonight due to that sick attack by that monster! The same psychopath who ROBBED The Miz of his United States Title tonight, Kevin Steen, I will take it upon my self to introduce Alberto Del Rio!

[King] You have got to be kidding me....

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Normal_MNR_KOTR_112910_mp4_000489355

[Cole] Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls of the XWL Universe! Here is a man that is destined for greatness, a man that is destined to be a true champion, the man who will decimate The Rock here tonight! The FUTURE World Heavyweight Champion! ALBEERRTOOOO DELLL RIIIIIIOOOOO!!!!

He slowly makes his way down the ramp, soaking in every last bit of discontent from this crowd..

[J.R] This sold out crowd here may not like Alberto Del Rio but tonight he gets what could very well be his final shot at The Rocks championship, he will have to be on the top of his game if he wants to take it though.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Normal_MNR_KOTR_112910_mp4_000516449

[Cole] Look at this man! Does he look like he is off his game! He is better than everyone in this company besides maybe The Miz, he is walking out of here tonight as a champion and that is a promise!

He climbs into the ring where he waits for The Rock to make his entrance, eyes fixed on the stage..

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Normal_MNR_KOTR_112910_mp4_000525024

The Rock appears on the tron, waiting backstage for his theme to hit

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Raw081902-18

he takes a look over at his World Heavyweight Championship and this is what tonight is all about, fighting to see who is the best this company has to offer....fighting for Supremacy.

[King] If you got to introduce Alberto Del Rio then allow me the honor of introducing this man! He is the CURRENT World Heavyweight Champion, The Great One, The Peoples Champ, The Brahma Bull, The Jabroni Beating, Pie Eating, Never Blink, Never Itch, Gonna make Del Rio his Bitch! Haha!

[J.R] Having fun there King?

[King] I've always wanted to try that

[Cole] I don't know how you slobs take care of things over on Breakdown but on Redemption we handle things with class! A little professionalism boys, please!

[J.R] Oh shut up and pull that stick out of your ass!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Raw081902-19

As the sounds of the helicopter crossing the night skies fills the arena The Rock grabs his title and makes his way towards the gorilla position...

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Raw081902-21

The second The Rocks theme kicks in he bursts through the curtain and runs full speed down the ramp, not taking any time to soak in this erupting crowd around him, he throws the title to the mat and slides into the ring, Del Rio is on him straight away and starts to stomp all over him as the ref rings the bell to signal the start of this sixty minute Ironman match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

[J.R] Tonight is about more than just a title! These men hate each other and we're seeing this brawl unfold before the bell has even rung!

[King] I wouldn't be surprised if these two ripped each other apart here tonight!

60:00

[J.R] And there's the bell! This one is gonna be a slobberknocker folks so make sure you don't need the toilet anytime soon, sixty minutes of war awaits us in this main event!

Del Rios quick attack proved pointless as The Rock manages his way to his feet and begins to unload big right hands on Alberto, each shot gaining a huge reaction from this sold out crowd, Rock delivers a load more punches backing him into the corner, he cocks back and delivers a jaw jacking punch to Del Rio who flops down to the seated turnbuckle position, Rock stomps all over him with pent up anger and frustration, months of ambushes all getting repaid as Rock stomps the living hell out of Alberto! The Rock flips him the bird before coming down with one last chest crunching stomp.

[J.R] The World Champion wasting absolutely no time in taking it to Alberto Del Rio, he is fighting with a purpose, to destroy Del Rio and end this heated rivalry for good!

[Cole] A rivalry that started because The Rock disrespected Alberto Del Rio! He spat in the face of everything The Mexican Aristocrat stands for!

[J.R] Were you even watching the same show as the rest of us? This all started way back when Alberto Del Rio told The Rock that his time on the top of the pedestal was over, he told The Rock that he was gonna take him out behind a barn and, "put him out of his misery"

[Cole] You don't know what you're talking about! Just do your job and call this match!

Del Rio rolls under the bottom rope and stumbles over the the announce table, hoping to get a break but The Rock is all over him, he takes Albertos head and rattles it off the announce table, without letting go he walks over to the apron and slams his head down there to. The Rock still pissed off begins to strip the spanish announce table of everything, he grabs a hold of a monitor and stalks a rising Del Rio, Alberto turns quickly and boots The Rock hard in the gut, Del Rio grabs the monitor from Rock and nails him over the head with it as the crowd react with a huge boo watching Rocky fall to the mat.

[Cole] That was great! Taking The Rocks own plan and using it against him is sheer brilliance, that's why Alberto Del Rio is going to win this match.

[King] Not even five minutes in and we are already seeing weapons involved, something tells me this is gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets any better!

Del Rio looks absolutely pissed as he dishes out boots to the rib cage of The Rock, each sharp boot gains a boo from the crowd and a cry of pain from Rock, Del Rio picks him up and slams his head on the exposed table, Del Rio then grabs The Rocks arm and slams it off the table five times, he then uses it to irish whip him hard into the barricade! Rock rises to his feet slowly and leans against the barricade but before he can adjust himself Alberto nails him with a huge dropkick against the steel!

[J.R] That was a picture perfect dropkick by Del Rio, almost sending The Rock through the damn barricade!

[Cole] For once you praise Alberto Del Rio! Are you drunk Jim!?

[J.R] I'll give credit where it's due...

55:OO

[King] The match has just hit the five minute mark and it looks like Del Rio is gonna try target The Rocks arm...

Relentless on his attack Del Rio picks up The Rock by the arm again and swings it off the steel ring post! Rock stumbles round the side in pain and Del Rio tries to grab him again but The Rock cracks him over the jaw with a huge right punch, Alberto stumbles back and Rock takes him out with a massive clothesline. Rock rolls Del Rio back into the ring and slides in after him, he picks Alberto up and nails him with a big suplex, Rock follows up with a quick elbow drop to the sternum. With Del Rio down The Rock spots his scarf that he dropped at the beginning of the match...

[Cole] Well this is just un-called for! This is a wrestling match! He's actually gonna take another mans scarf?

[King] HAHA!

Rock picks up the scarf and puts it around his neck, he puts on a big cheesy smile to mock Del Rio and prances around the ring mimicking Albertos taunts, Del Rio rises to his feet and The Rock throws the scarf in his face and nails him with a quick swing neckbreaker! The Rock picks Del Rio up and chops him hard across the chest, and again, and again, and again until Del Rio is finally backed into a corner, The Rock begins to unload tons of chest breaking chops to Alberto, each shot getting a "woooooooo" from the crowd, The Rock lifts his arm all the way back and hits a chop that actually echos through the arena as Del Rio falls to the mat.

[J.R] I don't know about you folks but I sure as hell heard those chops from over here, damn near felt them too, shades of Ric Flair right there!

[King] I've been in the ring and i've been chopped like that, lemme tell you, that one is gonna hurt tomorrow.

The Rock picks up Del Rio and tosses him over the ropes towards the ramp, Rock slides out after him and begins to check under the ring for somethings, after a few moments of searching he pulls out a kendo stick with a huge pop from the people, he wacks it off the apron and then off the stairs before turning around to Del Rio who see's The Rock coming towards him and begins to back up the ramp, Alberto scampers all the way to the very top but Rock keeps up with him, Del Rio drops to his knees in front of The Rock and begs for him not to swing, Rock lifts the kendo stick high over his head but before he can bring it down Del Rio hits a low blow out of desperation as The Rock crumbles and falls, dropping the stick...

[Cole] Haha! Alberto Del Rio knew what he was doing all along! He was never running from The Rock!

[J.R] Well that's bullshit and you know it but The Rock took just a little too long on that exchange and it looks like it is gonna cost him big time!

50:00

Del Rio laughs as he picks up the kendo stick and begins to twirl it around he brings it down sharply across The Rocks back who lets out a cry of agony, Rock tries to rise to his feet but Del Rio brings down the kendo stick again! Del Rio circles a downed Rock before whacking his already targeted arm with the stick! He delivers another shot to the arm before dropping the stick and picking The Rock up, Del Rio smirks and slaps him across the face before hitting a quick snap suplex on the steel stage!

[King] Del Rio is really going to work on the champion here, we are only twelve minutes into this match up and already The Rocks limits are being tested!

Del Rio lets out a loud laugh and turns to the crowd to taunt while screaming, "IT'S MY DESTINY!" The crowd follow up by starting a "Rocky" chant, this angers Del Rio who picks the kendo stick back up and smacks Rock several times all over his body with it, Del Rio turns angrily back to the crowd and bellows, "WHERE IS YOUR ROCKY NOW!" Del Rio turns back around to The Rock who is slowly rising to his feet, Alberto takes a full swing at Rocks head but he ducks under it and pulls both of his legs sweeping him straight into the sharpshooter!

[J.R] SHARPSHOOTER! HE LOCKS IN THE SHARPSHOOTER! DEL RIO HAS NO WHERE TO GO! HE MIGHT SNAP HIS BACK IN HALF!

[Cole] IT MEANS NOTHING! Del Rio can't tap up on the stage! haha! Wadda ya' think of that Jim boy!?

[J.R] Quite frank....

[Cole] IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK! HAHA!

[J.R] The only thing that matters is that your boy is in a whole world of pain right now and there's not a damn thing he can do about it!

45:00

Falls have to take place in the ring but that wont stop The Rock from trying to snap Del Rios spine in two like a twig, Del Rio has no where to go, they are slap bang on the middle of the stage and The Rock is not letting up one bit, the crowd are going absolutely insane as Alberto writhes in pain with nothing to do but scream. Del Rio is tapping out like a maniac but of course it doesn't count and The Rock couldn't care less, Alberto notices the kendo stick he dropped is just out of arms reach, he slowly tries to pull The Rock forward and he does! He grabs onto the kendo stick and swings it over his head, he hits The Rock who lets go of the hold and stumbles down the ramp dazed.

[Cole] What was that Jim? There's nothing he can do about it?! Huh? I think you'll find he just knocked The Rock silly!

[King] As much as it pains me to say it he's right, that was a great plan by Del Rio..

Del Rio takes this time to catch his breathe and slowly rises to his feet, he see's The Rock heading back to the ring and runs up behind him nailing him with a forearm to the back of the head! The Rock falls at the bottom of the ramp but Alberto picks him back up and irish whips him hard into the stairs! Rock is sent careening over the steps as Del Rio checks under the ring for a new toy, he pulls out a steel chair and smirks before wandering round to The Rock.

[Cole] Someone better check those stairs for spare parts of The Rocks knees! hahaha!

[J.R] Now Del Rio has a chair and I don't like that look in his eyes...

The Rock gets up quickly and boots Del Rio in the ribs when he notices the chair, Alberto drops the chair and Rock throws him in the ring before picking it up and following him in. Rock measures up Del Rio and the second he rises to his feet he is nailed with a skull cracking chair shot! The Rock picks up Del Rio and drops the chair, he signals for a Rock Bottom on the chair but Alberto elbows him in the side of the head three times and pushes him off, Del Rio then tries for a Rock Bottom of his own but Rock knees him in the mid section and nails a sickening DDT on the chair!!

[King] Ouch! Del Rios skull just shattered off that chair! His brains have gotta be scrambled!

[J.R] Go for the cover Rock!

40:00

The Rock kips up and begins to feel the electricity flowing, he picks up a groggy Del Rio and irish whips him off the ropes, Alberto comes back to a massive samoan drop! The Rock gets up and begins to stalk Del Rio for the Rock Bottom, this is it, will he put him away and gain the first point of the match up? Del Rio slowly gets up but when he notices Rock he turns and rolls out of the ring quicker than a hiccup.

[Cole] Yet another brilliant move by Del Rio, he has The Rock scouted, he knows the so called peoples champion better than anyone!

[King] I wouldn't speak too soon, looks like The Rock is gonna give chase...

Del Rio stands outside at the commentators table shaking off the cobwebs from that DDT but he doesn't get much time as The Rock follows him out and begins to hit a series of big punches, he backs Del Rio over the the spanish announce table and levels him with a huge right hand sending him on top of the it. Rock follows him up onto the table and picks him up, The Rock boots him sharp in the gut and goes for The Rock Bottom! NO! Del Rio drops to his knees and low blows The Peoples Champion, Alberto bounces back up to his feet and hits The Rock with his own Rock Bottom through the announce table!

[J.R] BAH GAWD! THE ROCK JUST GOT DRIVEN THROUGH THE TABLE WITH HIS OWN MANEUVER!

[Cole] PIN HIM! PIN HIM NOW!

[King] That's all well and good saying pin him but he's gotta drag The Rocks body all the way over to the ring and when he's dead weight like just now, that's a whole lot easier said than done...

[J.R] If he can get him in there then that is a definite three count!

Both men are down but if Del Rio wants the cover he's gonna have to get Rock back in to the ring somehow, After a few moments of nothing, Alberto begins to stir to his feet first much to the crowds dismay, he lets a sick grin seep onto his face as he drags The Rock by the arm over to the ring, he picks his motionless body up and roughly rolls him into the ring...Del Rio goes for the cover

[King] COME ON ROCK!

[Cole] YES! YES! YES! YES!

NO! Rock shows his first sign of life in a while with a kick out!

[Cole] NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[J.R] YES! Somehow he kicks out!

Del Rio is livid, he stomps all over The Rock and picks him up signalling for yet another Rock Bottom but The Rock fights out of it and irish whips him off the ropes, Alberto comes back and leapfrogs over Rock but this time he comes back to a HUGE Spinebuster! Rock bounces to his feet and over to Del Rios head, he throws off his armband and launches it into the crowd, he runs off the ropes, jumps over Alberto, runs the ropes again and comes back with a huge....NO! Del Rio rolls out of the way and The Rock elbows the mat hard!

[J.R] Rock with a big miss there, Del Rio done well to get out of dodge, that could have been a three count right there!

35:00

Rock gets up quickly as Del Rio flies in with a HUGE ENZIGUIRI!!!! The Rocks brains have just been scrambled, he drops to the mat motionless like a zombie, Del Rio stands up and laughs, looking down at the lifeless body, he leans down into The Rocks face and slaps him hard, he then goes for the cover...

[Cole] YES! THAT'S IT! HE'S OUT COLD!

[King] Not like this!

[J.R] KICK OUT ROCK!

3!!!! Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of the first point, ALBERTOOOOOOO DELLLLLL RIIIIIOOOOOOOOOO

[Cole] YESSSSS! SCOREBOARD FELLA'S ONE TO DEL RIO! ZERO TO THE ROCK! HAHA!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionalberto 1-0 XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Breakdownrock

[J.R] The Rock still hasn't moved folks, the lights are on but nobody's home

Del Rio taunts for a bit on the top rope, fully realizing that The Rock may have just been kicked into a coma, the referee is busy trying to wake Rock up but a lightbulb goes off in Del Rios head, he has thirty minutes left! But there's no count outs right? Alberto Del Rio laughs as he climbs out of ring and hopes the barricade over at the spanish announce table side, or where it used to be anyway.

[J.R] That rat bastard is trying to high tail it out of here! He has no honor! Fight like a man dammit!

[Cole] Fight like a man? In case you haven't noticed he is one nil up, this is a fantastic idea, waste some time Del Rio!

Rock is stirring in the ring now, just a little unsure of which planet he is on, the referee helps him to his feet slowly and The Rock notices that Del Rio is nowhere to be found, he scans the crowd and he see's Alberto shoot him a little wave and then a cheeky wink, this pisses The Rock right off and he immediately gives chase, he rolls out of the ring, still a little groggy and jumps over the barricade, Del Rio begins to push his way through the crowd as The Rock gives chase..

[King] This just isn't right! Catch him Rock!

Del Rio roughly pushes his way through a sea of The Rocks fans as he heads towards the stage with Rock a good 20 steps behind him, he finally makes it out of the crowd at the side of the stage, he notices his car is still there from his entrance and grins, he fumbles over the grave site from the buried alive match, falling several times in the dirt as he quickly opens the door and jumps in, he fumbles with the keys for a moment too panicky to get the car started, just as he finally gets them in and turns the ignition on there's a loud shatter, he turns behind him to see that The Rock has just smashed the back window with one of the chairs from the crowd!

[Cole] Rock has gone insane! Del Rio better get out of there and quick!

[J.R] If The Rock has a say in it he wont be going anywhere until this match is over!

30:00

Del Rio spins back round in his seat and locks the doors but before he can drive The Rock uses the chair to smash his window as glass flies all over Alberto, The Rock drops the chair and reaches in to pull Del Rio out the window. Rock finally drags him out by the head and uses it as a battering ram into the back window! Del Rios head shatters the glass and he falls to the floor with a full crimson mask! The Rock wastes no time and picks him up, rolling him onto the hood of the car, he picks him up again and hits a huge suplex onto the roof!

[King] This just shows you how much The Rock will do to hold on to his Championship for these people, for his people. But titles are one in the ring so if he wants to have any hope of winning this then he better get down here quick!

Del Rio rolls off the roof of the car and tries to escape The Rock, he stumbles back onto the grave site but Rock catches up with him, Del Rio turns and punches The Rock several times causing him to stumble towards the grave, Del Rio runs at Rock full speed but he is caught with a HUGE Belly to Belly! Alberto flies through the air and his spine smashes off the tombstone!

[J.R] OH MY GOD! DEL RIO MAY BE BROKEN IN HALF! THIS MATCH MAY HAVE TO BE BROUGHT TO A STOP!

[King] You know as well as I do that neither of these men will stop until that final bell rings!

The Rock grabs Del Rios bloody head and drags him through the dirt, he has to get back into the ring to have a chance of keeping his title he rolls Del Rio off of the grave site and onto the ramp which he hits with a loud crash. Rock picks up Del Rio and walks down the ramp holding the back of his head, he bounces his head off the apron and rolls him in the ring, Del Rio rises to his feet and punches The Rock hard when he gets in the ring, Rock returns the favor and both men trade huge blows in the center of the ring.

[J.R] These gladiators are finally back in the ring where the match will be won and lost! Going toe to toe for the grandest prize in the industry!

25:00

Del Rio gets the upper hand when he kicks The Rock in the leg and then again in the ribs, he kicks The Rock hard in the gut and finally delivers a dropkick to the great one, Alberto heads over to the turnbuckle and climbs up top, Rock slowly rises to his feet as Del Rio goes for a big double axe handle but NO! Rock catches him in mid-air and using every ounce of strength he has, he turns him round and nails a spine buster in the middle of the ring!

[Cole] No! Del Rio had just finally re-gained control! Dammit!

[J.R] You know what time it is King?!

[King] ITS TIME FOR THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MOVE IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT! HAHA!

The Rock sets up for the peoples elbow once again by taking off his armband and throwing it straight down on Del Rios face, he runs off the ropes jumps over Del Rio, runs off the other ropes and he stops just as he gets to Alberto, throws his hands out wildly mimicking Del Rios taunt and flips him the bird before nailing him with a Peoples Elbow!

[J.R] Yes! He hits it! Cover him Rock!

Not content with covering him The Rock rolls over onto his back and kips up, he smells the electricity in the air before picking up Del Rio and setting up for a HUGE Rock Bottom! Rock goes for the Cover!

[King] If he didn't have the pin before he does now!

[Cole] NO!

[Cole] NO! KICKOUT!

3!! Ladies and Gentleman, the winner of the second point, THE ROCK!

[Cole] NOOOOO!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionalberto 1-1 XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Breakdownrock

[J.R] It's all even now! These last 23 minutes will separate the men from the boys and show us who is truly a champion!

The Rock rolls off Alberto and slowly stands up, taking this time to catch some breathe, He taunts a bit for the crowd and points to his head signalling that he has an idea, He climbs out of the ring and dismantles the steel steps, with a huge pop from the crowd he slides the steps in the ring just as Del Rio is getting up, Alberto see's his golden opportunity and runs full speed, baseball sliding the stairs back in The Rocks face! The Rock falls backwards out cold as the stairs land on top of him, Del Rio rolls out of the ring and begins to search under the apron for a moment until he finally pulls out a sledgehammer along with a sadistic grin, he raises the hammer high and brings it right down on top of the steps! Rock howls in pain as he manages to roll out from underneath...

[Cole] This match is firmly in the grasp of Del Rio after that masterclass of tactical awareness!

Del Rio picks up The Rock punches him square in the jaw before delivering a sick sidewalk slam on to the steps! The crowd cringe as The Rocks back folds over the steel much to Alberto's joy. Del Rio pulls the stairs out from under The Rock and hits him right in the ribs with them before sliding them in the ring, he picks up Rock next and rolls him in after them...

20:00

Del Rio goes under the ring again and pulls out two chairs, he throws them over the top rope and climbs into the ring, he grabs one of the chairs and smacks The Rock across the back with it, he then places it under Rocks face and smacks his head off of it, he picks up the other chair and with an evil smile and a silent arena he lifts it high above him hoping to scramble The Great Ones brains, he brings it down with a loud battle cry but The Rock rolls out of the way at the last second and Del Rio connects with the other chair sending a shockwave through his body...

[J.R] I don't even wanna think about what would have happened had Alberto hit that sick con chair to!

The Rock gets to his feet and nails Del Rio with a big right hand causing him to drop the chair, Alberto runs at him with a clothesline but The Rock ducks and delivers a clothesline of his own turning Del Rio inside out! The crowd are firmly behind The Rock as they begin chanting his name, he gets a second wind in his sails and feels a burst of energy coming through, he picks up Del Rio and takes him over to the turnbuckle, he jabs Alberto several times before lifting him up to the top, before Rock goes for the superplex he gets an idea, he turns behind him and pulls the steps closer towards them...

[J.R] No Rock! This is too far! He's gonna kill the both of them!

[Cole] REF! STOP THE MATCH! THE ROCKS GONE CRAZY!

He turns his attention back to Del Rio as he joins him on the turnbuckle, he punches him hard across the jaw once more before hoisting him right up so both men are standing high above the ring, he hooks Del Rios arm and lifts him up into the air as the entire arena watches on without a squeak of noise, time seems to be in slow motion as both men fly through the air and come barreling down, The Rocks entire back hits the steel hard with a sickening thud but Del Rio takes the worst of the move as his skull cracks off the edge in a horrible move gone wrong....

[Cole] NO! That man should be locked up! He's clearly a few cards short of a deck!

15:00

[J.R] Ladies and Gentlemen I don't care who you're rooting for that was just hard to watch, the blood is everywhere and neither man has moved a muscle, i'm sorry to say it, but this may be the second match of the night that ends prematurely...

The referee runs over to the car wreck to check on both men, he starts with Del Rio who is out completely, he must have a concussion, he checks on The Rock next who simply cannot move from the pain and exhaustion, both men are down and there's nothing either can do about it, the crowd try to spur The Rock on by chanting his name and slapping the barricade, if he can get this cover then he will be on the way to keeping his title but it's to no avail, the competitors still haven't moved from where they landed moments ago.........

[J.R] Both men still haven't moved or showed any signs of doing so, we are gonna have to call for some EMT's to get down here as soon as possible, The Rock and Alberto Del Rio are completely spent..

[J.R] WHAT?! IT CAN'T BE! IS THAT? THAT'S CM PUNK?! OUR NEW KING OF THE RING AND NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 004

Right enough, CM Punk walks through the curtain to a mixed deafening roar, some fans are cheering him like crazy while others are almost boo'ing him to the back, he stands at the top of the stage laughing, slowly inching towards the ring, step by step, he keeps his eyes fixed on the ring, filled with referees trying to get Rock and Del Rio to move again. Punk continues his slow walk down the ramp with a smirk on his face, he gets to the bottom of the ramp and jumps up on to the apron...

[J.R]: Oh no, this has bad written all over it for The Rock...

He climbs into the ring to a massive pop by this sold out crowd waiting in anticipation, he walks to the center of the ring and motions the referees to leave, everyone in the audience watching on in anticipation but rather than do anything, CM Punk steps over Alberto Del Rios motionless body and then over The Rocks...He climbs back out the ring on the other side with a massive grin on his face, he walks over to the commentary table and takes a seat next to Jim Ross on the end...

10:00

[J.R]: I apologise for taking some focus away from this match, but I am inclined to ask. What exactly are you doing out here Punk?

[[Punk]]: I realised that seeming as myself and everybody around the World has to sit through this match again. I thought I would try and salvage what I can, come out here and make sure that it can be entertaining. That is right folks, for one night and one night only, CM Punk is returning to commentary. So please, let's all turn our attention back to this "Thrilling" match.

After close to ten minutes The Rock finally begins to stir, he tries to get up several times but collapses from exhaustion, the crowd begin to chat and cheer, screaming at the top of their lungs for The Great one which seems to give him new life as he slowly rises up to his feet, it sparks something inside of Del Rio as well as he begins to crawl to the corner and hoist himself up using the ropes...

[[Punk]]: Wow I certainly chose a brilliant time to chose to come out here... Somebody get up! People payed to watch a match not to see you lying around!

[King]: Punk, these men have been fighting for nearly an hour. What do you expect?

[[Punk]]: Hey, don't hate me because I expect a good World Title match. You know, you sound a little bitter because I'm actually a King and you're just playing pretend.

Both men get up at around the same time and begin to trade big shots in the middle of the ring, each punch gaining a loud "OH" from the crowd, it becomes a battle to survive as each shot hits harder than the last, Rock takes the upper hand and starts firing the punches quicker and quicker, harder and harder, he cocks back for his signature punch but Del Rio grabs a hold off his arm and pulls him forward, he jumps through the air spinning round it and locks in the cross armbar!!!

[Cole]: Cross Armbreaker!! Alberto has got it locked in tight!

[[Punk]]: WHAT A MANEUVER!!

[King]: Is he going to tap?

Rock is in the center of the ring with absolutely no where to go! Will he tap? Will he give up everything he's ever worked for in XWL with only 7 minutes to go? Del Rio begins to wrench harder, gaining a scream from The Rock as his arm is damn near ripped out the socket! With the crowd firmly chanting, "Rocky!" He uses his last bit of strength to pull himself up and to the side breaking free of the hold!

[J.R]: I have no idea how The Rock managed to claw his way over to the ropes and break the hold.

[King]: Pure heart J.R. That is what The Rock is all about.

[[Punk]]: I have no idea who you people are talking about. There is nobody in that ring known as "The Rock". But that did take a lot of strength and courage from Dwayne to be able to break that hold.

5:00

The Rock gets up to his feet and turns around into a big right hand from Alberto, The Rock fires back with a punch of his own before irish whipping Del Rio off the ropes, on the rebound Rock goes for a clothesline but Alberto scoops him up onto his shoulders, he turns around and faces the commentators, he looks directly at Punk before winking and going for the GTS! He throws The Rock up into the air but he manages to get behind Del Rio and take him down with a russian leg sweep

[J.R]: With 5 minutes left and both men with one victory to their name, who will come out on top?

[[Punk]]: Who does Alberto Del Rio think he is? Trying to steal my finishing maneuver like that, shame on him. Believe it or not I'm putting my money on Dwayne, I just don't think Alberto has what it takes to beat him, seeming as he has lost to Dwayne about 100 times in a row, but I don't think that could be swaying my opinion.

Both men rise to their feet at the same time again as 30 seconds ticks away on the clock, Del Rio takes a huge charge at The Rock fully intent on taking his head off but The Rock see's it coming and hooks in the ROCK BOTTOM!!!! 20 seconds left on the clock but The Rock is too exhausted to go for the cover! With the fans spurring him on he crawls over to Alberto and he finally covers him with seven seconds to go!

[[Punk]]: You asked for my prediction and trust me boys, i'm never wrong...

With that Punk takes off his headset and jacket before heading towards the ring

[J.R]: Where the hell is he going?

[King]: YES ROCK! YES!

3!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE WINNER OF THE 3RD POINT AND THE MATCH, THE ROCK!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionalberto 1-2 XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Breakdownrock

The brutal match up is finally over but the worst may just be beginning for The Rock as CM Punk snatches the title from the official and slowly climbs into the ring, EMT's and medics make their way from the back to check on both competitors but Rock pushes them aside and stands up tall in the middle of the ring looking face to face with the man next in line for a shot at his World Heavyweight Championship. CM Punk raises the title high into the air and tells The Rock that he is the best in the world, he hands the title over to the champion who holds it down at his side with his left hand, lifts up his right and tells CM Punk to Bring It... CM Punk nods his head with a smirk as he turns to exit the ring, leaving The Rock to celebrate his win as Supremacy goes off the air..

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Vio49d

dat writeup
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Adam wrote:

dat writeup

dat surprise commentary

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:29 pm

E/T wrote:
Adam wrote:

dat writeup

dat surprise commentary

Am I the only one that thinks that guy on the right looks like NJ?....
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Vice's Supremacy Review Vice Is Too lazy To Do A Good Review... Review

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 MB4A8

I am going to review what I feel like.. because I'm Lazy coffee

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Ted Dibiase vs. The Undertaker
David, all I can say ever sense joining XWL. This is the best write up I've EVER seen. Zander has made some good write ups too but this one just blew my mind. I normally don't read write ups but this one kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Ted Dibiase pulls out a surprising victory by defeating The Undertaker at his own game. Good job to Ted.

Rating: 10/10

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett
Woo, a video short enough for me to watch =D. Even though Gaz didn't play as Orton for this match it was still really good. From the looks, Wade dominated most of the match but Orton was able to hit at least one RKO during the match. Now the best part of the match was the ending. Wasn't really expecting this at all and it was put together really well. Epic ending, good match.

Rating: 9/10

Kevin Steen vs. The Miz
Kevin Steen! United States Champion! I decided to review this match just because of how much it shocked me. A lot of people thought Miz would win including myself but surprisingly Kevin Steen pulled off an upset. I'm really looking forward to Jiggas as United States Champion and looking forward to what Miz has to say on Redemption this week.

Raing: 7.5/10

CM Punk Post-Match Promo

All Hail King Punk mischief This promo really stood out to me because it's a promo by Shuggz and it's the promo by the King Of The Ring Winner. Favorite Line Of The Promo:

Quote :
An Era where people get the chances that they truly deserve. It's time for a change and who better to do so, than the King? Not you Jerry, I mean a real King, somebody who has actually earned it.... All Hail, CM Punk.

Loved that line because Punk is basically saying it's time for a new World Heavyweight Champion and to be honest, I'd love to see Punk as champion. Overall, promo was great and keep up the amazing work Shuggz coffee

Promo Rating: 10/10

Well until I feel like doing another Review... I will drink my Mountain Dew and Watch George Lopez...
Overall Rating Of PPV: 9/10

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 MB4A8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3