Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011

Go down 
+9
Jiggas
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Bronzeh
Sam
Zander
TheFilthParade
Ash
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   YFMym
Daniel Bryan Vs Desmond Wolfe

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   YLYF1
Lucky Cannon vs Alex Riley

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   SFQzB
Mickie James Vs Layla El

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   OIrFq
Sheamus Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Yrc45
Christian Vs Batista

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   WLE6h
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero Vs Rob Van Dam

Normal Match

The Loser Is Fired

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   YVAA5
Michelle McCool Vs Melina Perez

Divas Championship

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   7G82q
AJ Lee Vs Trish Stratus

KOTR Finals Brand Vs Brand

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   PvFjd
Evan Bourne Vs CM Punk

United States Championship Match

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   0KMQV
Kevin Steen Vs The Miz

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Posting for Vice and NJ since he's offline.

*After the opening video package hyping tonight's show we cut to inside the arena where the opening pyro goes off at the stage and above the ring as the crowd goes wild with excitement.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   VlcI2

*The cameras then cut to the ringside area where JR, King, and Michael Cole are awaiting to welcome us.*

[[JR:]]
Ladies and gentlemen, we welcome you to Supremacy! Jim Ross alongside Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   FGmNX

Tonight, it's the true battle for brand supremacy! Breakdown and Redemption both are represented in matches pitting superstars and divas from Breakdown against their counterparts from Redemption!

[[King:]]
That's right and we've got a very exciting opening match! Desmond Wolfe issued the challenge to Daniel Bryan, and Daniel Bryan has accepted! These two independent legends, and Breakdown superstars will square off in just a little bit and trust me you don't want to miss it.

[[Cole:]]
We've got a lot of brand vs brand exclusives matches here tonight and so let's remind you of some of those. Lucky Cannon takes on Alex Riley after Lucky cost Riley their tag-team match a few weeks ago. Then the former United States Champion Justin Gabriel take on the "One Man Rock Band" Heath Slater. Heath issued an open challenge to any Redemption superstar for tonight and Justin wasted no time in accepting. Cody Rhodes will take on John Cena, and let me tell ya ladies and gentlemen although this rivalry is still so new they've seemed to despise each other from the get go! Finally Trish Stratus puts her Divas title on the line against AJ Lee! Trish has proven her dominance on Redemption and now tonight she faces the diva that alongside her fellow chickbuster Kaitlyn has taken Breakdown by storm as of late.

We have three matches stemming very heated rivalries between XWL Divas! Michelle McCool battles Melina, This dates all the way back two years ago where Melina got Michelle fired and Michelle has never forgiven Melina since. She may have gotten her apology finally at Digital Decision last month but that just wasn't enough! Maryse battles Kelly Kelly in an Extreme rules match. Then a rivalry that's become very physical and has caused numerous backstage arguments and brawls, including Mickie putting Layla's head through a wall two weeks ago, Mickie James finally battles Layla one on one!

After Jack Swagger cost Kofi Kingston a match in the King of the Ring against Justin Gabriel, Kofi challenged Swagger to a match. These two will face tonight!

"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero goes up against "The Whole F'n Show" RVD, Rob Van Dam!

Two superstars who caused each other a chance to become King of The Ring battle tonight as "The Prince of Parkour" John Morrison takes on "The Celtic Warrior", Sheamus! Two weeks ago, during the setup on Ted DiBiase by the Brothers of Destruction, HBK came out to attempt to make the save, but Kane blocked his path with a wall of flames, trapping HBK and rendering him unable to save Ted from his brutal beating. Tonight, HBK gets his hands on one half of the deadly siblings, as the sick and twisted little brother, Kane, takes on The Heartbreak Kid!

Oh boy after what transpired this past week between the Ministry Of Darkness and Ted Dibiase and Shawn Michaels things tonight between those men are sure to heat up. Moving on, Last month at Digital Decision our first match for tonight's show was announced. Batista and Christian's rivalry was born and since then Batista defeated Rob Van Dam for hisMoney in the Bank briefcase. Will Christian upset The Animal, or will Batista be able to continue his lucky streak as of late and move on to bigger things?

A few weeks ago, Jeff Hardy challenged X-Treme Champion Alex Shelley to defend his title tonight. Alex Shelley has defended his title against both John Morrison and Edge since defeating R-Truth for the title. These two will fight for the gold, will The Charismatic Enigma walk away with champion, or will Shelley continue his reign of dominance?

This match will not be pretty. The volatile, foul-mouthed, violent sicko known as Kevin Steen is on the warpath, and he wants The Miz's United States title! Will the most must see superstar trounce the fat tub of lard, or will Kevin Steen somehow get a fluke victory against the awesome one? I for one think he shouldn't even get a title match tonight after his actions this past week on Redemption. I mean he brutally assaulted a referee, shouldn't he be suspended or even fired?! Nonetheless the title is on the line tonight at Supremacy!

Tonight's pay-per-view event has many other matches on the card as well, including the finals of the King of the Ring tournament, as the ever controversial CM Punk faces the second ever XWL Grand Slam Champion, in the high-flying Evan Bourne!

CM Punk got through former XWL World Champion Chris Jericho in the semifinals after beating Triple H and Drew McIntyre. CM Punk wants this victory to cement himself as the next contender for The Rock's World Heavyweight Championship.

The ever crafty Evan Bourne got through the massive Mr. Money In The Bank, Batista, as well as the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, and defeated The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels to advance to the finals. You have to think Evan's hungry for another World Championship match, but is he hungrier than the Straight Edge Superstar?

Speaking of hungry competitors, Wade Barrett is hungry for revenge after Randy Orton temporarily ended his XWL career. Wade has gone so far as to even put Orton's head through the window of his rental car in the parking lot a few weeks ago!

The Viper is hungry as well, he's hungry to retain his title, and he's out for Wade Barrett's blood! Plenty of blood could possibly be shed, as these two meet in the match that could make your career, or end it in an instant! It made Barrett's just a couple a months ago when he survived this brutal match by defeating Ted Dibiase. Can he do the same tonight and reclaim his Intercontinental Championship? Barrett and Orton lock horns inside the Devil's Playground, Hell in a Cell tonight!

These next two men have been at each other's throats, both wanting each other's respect. There will be no respect in this match. Ted DiBiase has defeated The Undertaker at both Unforgiven and Digital Decision. The Phenom went so far as to set up Ted DiBiase two weeks ago, turning his ally, Mr. Fn, against him before tying him to the symbol of The Brothers of Destruction, raising DiBiase to the ceiling before Taker, his brother Kane, and the constantly ticking timebomb of a monster, Mr. Fn vanished into the darkness.

Oh boy and after what happened on this past week's episode of Redemption we're left with a lot of questions! Our number one question has to be why did Ted stop? He seemed to have The Undertaker right where he wanted him but he let go and simply said just wait...But the wait is over tonight because there is no guarantee that either of these men will walk away from this match, but one of them will be buried 6 feet under in 2 tons of dirt and mud. Put the kids to bed for this one, folks, because this match will be absolute pure hated and violence until one man is buried alive!

This match is for all the marbles! A sixty minute ironman match for the World Heavyweight Championship, the main event of the evening, and the biggest match to determine not only who is the better man, but which is the better brand! The true match between Breakdown and Redemption, as The Rock defends his XWL World Heavyweight Championship against Alberto Del Rio!

This match has been five months in the making, Jim! Finally, Alberto Del Rio begins the fulfillment of his destiny! These two men have been involved in each other's affairs for quite some time and it all ends officially tonight in a 60 minute iron man match for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship! The Rock's fairy tale reign will come to a screeching halt, courtesy of the Mexican aristocrat, and the man who will bring XWL back to the promised land!

Right, Michael, right...anyways, let's get this show on the road with our opening ma...

*JR is suddenly cut off by some rather familiar theme music.*

WHAT!?

What the hell? Could it be!?

*JR's and King's questions are answered when the one and only JBL steps onto the stage!*

YES! There he is! The former General Manager of XWL, JBL! John! Bradshaw! Layfield! He is back in XWL!

Alright Cole, calm down. I'm in shock, honestly, folks. I never thought I'd see the day where John Bradshaw Layfield came back to XWL.

*JBL walks down the ramp to a mixed reaction as he's all smiles, even stopping to shake a few hands of some of the younger audience in attendance tonight.*

I'm speechless. Cole, did you really see JBL walking down an XWL ramp again?

I can't say I did, but I'm glad he's back!

*JBL slowly wipes his feet on the apron before climbing into the ring, as he asks for a microphone!*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   5OSR2

[[JBL:]]
Ladies and gentlemen, you are not dreaming, I am the one, the only, John Bradshaw Layfield, live and in living color! I am finally back to save XWL, however, I am going to do it in the middle of this ring, instead of in a board room or in a GM office! I'm too wealthy with both ring experience, and a heaping load of dollars, to spend my life in a room, I'd rather do it doing what I do best, and that's making money, and making money by kicking some ham 'n' egger's ass.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   YgUEs

But I didn’t know that after I left my spot as General Manager of XWL, that XWL would be reduced to this state. I did wonders for XWL, I made wrestling fun, for the whole family! It certainly didn’t have fatsos like Kevin Steen dropping his foul language every other word, and attacking another wrestler’s family members. It didn’t have losers like Ted DiBiase…playing Monopoly with a Japanese man and my pathetic former tag team partner, Ron Simmons. Trust me, if I were contracted by XWL two weeks ago, I’d have destroyed Ted DiBiase along with The Brothers of Destruction and Mr. Fn.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   PX2B6

I came to XWL and brought an era of pure, actual wrestling. Guys like Jack Swagger, Kurt Angle, and many other guys with amateur and collegiate backgrounds THRIVED in this company. Now I come back, and the show is taken over by John Morrison, Evan Bourne, and the rest of the flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz! This place makes me sick to look at the pathetic excuses for superstars, the vanilla midgets flying around bouncing off ropes thinking they’re wrestlers! It makes me want to puke.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   QKdmT

But, there’s one bright light that's currently here in XWL, and that’s the show that's run by the lovely woman who I took under my wing, Vickie Guerrero. I can see she’s done a tremendous job in my absence, keeping the spot monkeys on Breakdown. I personally cannot wait to work for that woman...she's come so far, and truthfully mastered the craft of being a general manager! Which leads me to some of the talent on Redemption, we have sound technical wonders like Chris Jericho, hot young talent with bright futures like Alberto Del Rio, who, by the way, learned everything he knows from me, John Bradshaw Layfield, haha! And then we have old decrepit has-beens like Shawn Michaels and Edge, wh…

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   6wm0p

*JBL is suddenly interrupted as Edge's theme hits!*

*Edge's theme plays throughout the arena and JBL stops talking and looks towards the top of the stage and sees Edge walking out from the back.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Edge1

*Edge takes off his sunglasses and raises the mic and begins to speak.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Edge2

[[Edge:]]
First of all, I'd like to say welcome back to XWL John. It has been a while and as you mentioned, things have changed here. Through your eyes, things have changed for the worse but the truth is, things have become better here in XWL. Sure, ratings will probably go down now that you're back because to be honest, when I was sitting in the back, watching you speak, your voice just made me want to go to sleep. From the looks of it, the crowd looked pretty dead too but luckily, The Rated R Superstar came out even to brighten everyone's day.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Sejpl

Edge, you think you can come out here, and make corny jokes and think you’re some “Rated R Superstar”? You’re nothing but a pathetic joke. You are a mockery of your former self. You’re a former multi-time world champion for god’s sake! What do you have left to prove here? Nothing! Because you’re just that now, a low mid-carder who amounts to nothing, zilch, zippo, nada! You even lost to freaking Carlito last week!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Edge3

Okay, he's right. I did lose to Carlito last week but what can I say, Carlito got lucky. But a Low Mid-carder? I don't know if I should laugh or take you serious with that statement right there because I know I am not a Low Mid-Carder at all. As of lately maybe Mid-Carder but never would I consider myself lower then that. You on the other hand seem to be the type of guy who likes to run his mouth, but won't be able to back up his words. You come out here in a suit, looking all smart and fancy saying you're going to save XWL. I just can't take you seriously at all John. Would you like to prove me wrong John? Show me you actually have what it takes to be something besides a loud mouth asshole?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   XZbOb

I come out here in a suit because I insist on looking nice, because I don't want to look like a mangy, long-haired, Kurt Cobain wannabe like you, punk. You want to call me a loud mouth asshole? If I'm a loud mouth asshole, then what does that make you? You come out here, intrerrupt me, JBL, a wrestling god! Then you have the nerve to run your mouth and call me that? You've gone around insulting the future of XWL, The Miz for the past 3 weeks, you know what Miz has done about that? Absolutely nothing, because he doesn't care about some has-been like you. Just break your neck again and retire already, you're worthless to this brand and to this company.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   KVc6Z

Just run along now, go back across the Canadian border, because I've got bigger things to attend to than talk to a guy who's a shell of his former self, a womanizer, and an all out tool, like you, Edge. Go back to your locker room, maybe hang out with your best buddy, Christian, because he's the only one that'd bother speaking to you probably.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Edge4

Go across the Canadian Border? Like I haven't heard that one before John. But that's what i expect to come from you all the time. I know you John and I know that every time you come out here or plan to come out here, the same thing will be said over and over. You talk about money, and you talk about how your a wrestling god in some way. I admit, I liked your gimmick that you have here at first but then it just got dull. This is coming from the man who was the little twenty something year old that entertained the fans with his brother in arms, Christian. I've changed a lot over the years John and I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for experimenting every now and then.

*Edge stops talking for a second and looks around the crowd. He begins to talk again.*

What I'm trying to say John is YOU'RE the has-been of XWL. When you came out here the only person who cheered you was Michael Cole, and no one gives a crap about what Cole thinks. The only people who care about Cole is The Miz, and I'm pretty sure not many people in the back like Miz either and I can't blame them. Now John, that is part of the reason I continue to call out Miz. I just want to shut him up but first, it seems like I'll have to shut you up first.

How dare Edge say that about me!? How dare he say that about John Bradshaw Layfield either?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   XZbOb

You think you're a real funny man, don't you? Oh hahaha. Your jokes sound like the ones my children tell each other on the way to school. You want to come out here and make a few jokes, huh? Well, Edge, I'll tell you a joke. Your XWL career! HAHAHA!

*JBL pulls the mic down from his mouth and continues to laugh while Edge stands at the ramp with a cocky grin.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   KVc6Z

I'll tell you, boy! You think I'm the has-been! I'd like to see you try to kick my ass! Come on, you little arrogant bastard! Show me what you got!

*Edge sprints to the ring, slides under the bottom rope, and takes JBL down! Edge begins to pepper JBL with right hands before JBL pushes him off, JBL goes for a clothesline, but misses and Edge connects with the Edge-o-Matic! Edge then goes to the corner and lines up for the spear! Edge charges, and...NO! JBL boots Edge right in the top of the skull, Edge collapses in a heap to the mat and looks to be out cold!*

My god, JBL just knocked Edge's lights out with that Big Boot to the head!

HAHAHA! Oh man, that was great! Did you see how great JBL looked when he went for that boot? I bet he's in the best physical shape of his life! GO JBL! WELCOME BACK, BIG MAN!

*JBL's theme plays as he walks backwards up the ramp smirking as Edge stares him down holding his head.*

Last edited by E/T on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

*As Supremacy continues the camera fades backstage to a bowl of cereal been eaten. After a while the camera zooms out and we can see John Cena eating a bowl of fruity pepples.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   IR8Qd

John Cena
Those are some damn fine fruity pepples...

*Cena gets up and heads out but is stopped by Todd Grisham. *

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   MjwHU

Todd Grisham
Hey John, before you leave can I ask you a few questions about what went down last week and what seems to be going on with Cody Rhodes?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   AkGsC

John Cena
Hey Todd what is going on, sure you can ask me a few questions I mean I guess I got a couple of minutes to spare so what’s on your mind? Cody Rhodes? Well last time I looked he was just a woman trapped in a mans body. If you ask me Todd the man is a little confused and I’m going to be honest here any man who shaves his legs and spends more time removing unwanted hair then watching football and drinking beer scares the living crap out of me but ya’know I’ve had my lucky bowl of fruity pebbles so tonight I’m going to go out there and give Cody the fight of his life.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   HlJej

Todd Grisham
Well last week we saw you both getting the one up on each other but it was Cody to strike last. At the start of the show you made a surprise visit over to Breakdown and confronted Cody, when he attacked you you gave him an attitude ajdustment which certainly looked to anger Cody, later in the night you surprised us all by taking crimsons spot in a match against Chris Hero defeating Breakdowns so called superhero and then Cody intervened and hit you with a vicious Cross Rhodes, so John what are your thoughts on last week?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   MsFpW

John Cena
Last week I went to Breakdown because if Cody can put in the effort to travel all the way over to Redemption just to hit me with a pipe then I can travel all the way to Breakdown to ask him why. Competing wasn’t on the agenda last week all I wanted to do was to get some answers and if the crowd wanted it maybe a little bit more than answers from Cody and that’s what happened, he tried to attack me so I gave him an little attitude adjustment.
But later on in the show I saw this man panicing in the back on my way to my car I had to stop him and see what was wrong. He said he’d looked everywhere and there had been no sign of Crimson and his match was next. Now I know I have a lot of fans over on this show so I wanted to show I hadn’t completely left. I said to the man whoa calm down, I have no problem kicking some sense into this Chris Hero guy who for some reason hacks the show and thinks he can just get away with it but now it is written in the history books for all to see, Chris Hero lost to John Cena.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   R3KQz

Todd Grisham
Ok lets move on to tonight, Supremacy. You and Cody tonight one on one whats going through your mind right now?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   3pvEp

John Cena
Is it just me or does Cody not like been punched in the face? I’ve seen him take a couple of shots to the body but whenever someone tries to punch him in the mouth he cowers away. It’s like every bad guy on videos games always have that one weak spot, you hit it and BAM, game over well done thanks for playing. So tonight I am going to see how Cody actually handles a 5 knuckle shuffle straight to the face. As for the match in general well I think with the fans on my side I should be able to pull through and get the job done, then hopefully I can start focusing on other important things like building a bigger name for myself, I know people like me and cheer for me but I mean people like the Rock and Ted Dibiase they are the top icons of this business at the moment, I want to be with them as an icon. Now Todd if you excuse me I gotta’ go get ready and talk to some dude about buying me some more fruity pebbles cause there yabba dabba delicious...

*Cena walks away and out of the camera and Todd is left standing*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   GGTpz

Todd Grisham
Well thanks for your time John, good luck for tonight!
…And now back to you guys at ringside.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Now I want fruity pebbles, damn you Ash...

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   YFMym
Daniel Bryan Vs Desmond Wolfe

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:18 pm

*We Return from a hype video surrounding the Hell in a cell match*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   A0bwO
[Matt Striker]
Joining me at this time, is the Intercontinental Champion... Randy Orton.
XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   PZoir
[Matt Striker]
Tonight Randy, you step into the biggest match of your career. You defend your intercontinental championship against Wade Barrett, Inside A Hell In A Cell. What are your thoughts on stepping into such a vicious structure like the Hell In a Cell?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   WuNvC
[Randy Orton]
Tonight, Wade Barrett will be caged... with the Viper. Everybody knows that The Hell in a cell can change careers, anything can happen. Blood will be spilled,bones will be broken. But when it's all over, only one man will walk out victorious. Everything will come to an end tonight, but I promise that I will walk out still Intercontinental Champion. Months of Wade putting me through hell, comes to a end. Whatever I do to Wade, is Legal. I'm going to make sure that Wade can not walk out of this arena tonight, I'm going to do whatever it takes to walk out the winner. Wade has awakened something inside me, that I didn't even know I had, He's taken me to breaking point. I'm in a place, I've never been before. I'm more pissed off than ever, and tonight nothing is going to stop me from destroying Wade, and ending his career.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Fs4wj
[Randy Orton]
Hell in a cell is known for changing careers, look what it did to Mick Foley. He fell 16ft from top of the Hell in a cell, and was sent crashing through the announce table at ringside. Even I know what It's like to inside Hell In A Cell, It's the most brutal match of my career. and Tonight, Will be no different. But I'm willing to go through it all just to get revenge on Wade Barrett. Months of constantly being attacked from behind, comes to a end. Wade is going to be trapped inside the Cell with me, He's going to have no escape this time. He'll have no were to run to avoid my RKO, I'm going into this match with the Advantage, I've been in 3 Hell In A Cell matches, and I've won 2 of them. Where Wade, has only ever been in one. I know what it takes to win such a viscous match.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   OZRqH
[Randy Orton]
Tonight, marks the end for many things.. Wade Barrett's Career is going to be one of them.

*Supremacy fades out to to a video package for A.J, who takes on Trish Stratus for the Divas Championship later tonight*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:15 am

{King}
Welcome back to Supremacy! Ladies and Gentleman we've just gotten word that Lucky Cannon was backstage filming a video for his new youtube show!!

{Styles}
I wish that I didn't have to watch him on Redemption, why in the world would anyone want to watch him on the internet?

{Cole}
Well he actually was able to draw a crowd during the taping, and we were able to get a video of his show. He filmed this no less than ten minutes ago!... Let's watch...

{Styles}
Do we have to?

*The camera cuts to Lucky Cannon who is standing backstage in front of a small group of fans.*

{Cannon}
Ladies and Gentleman I’d like to introduce to you the first ever episode of The Luckiest Show On the Internet, “Are You Feeling Lucky?”. I’m you host, Da-Lish, aka Mr. Steal Your Girl, aka Lucky Cannon....

*We go to Cannon's first segment as the camera shows a picture followed by the words "How To Catch A Leprechaun...*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Catchydevice

{Cannon}
Every superstar has a pre-game ritual, for example Cody Rhodes likes to sit in front of a mirror for hours before his matches…

*The camera cuts to a locker room that is meant to look like “Dashing” Cody Rhodes’. We see the back of a man that looks like Rhodes wearing a Cody Rhodes jacket looking into a mirror.*

{“Rhodes”}
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who is the most Dashing superstar of them all?

*A mysterious voice is heard*

{Mirror}
As Dashing as you may be, Lucky Cannon is more than thee!

*”Rhodes” smashes the mirror and storms off as the camera cuts back to Cannon*

{Cannon}
Well that’s some weird ritual that Rhodes uses… My ritual as you all know is to eat the Magically Da-Licious, Lucky Charms… Which are A LOT better than John Cena’s lucky bowl of Fruity Pebbles may I add

*Cannon holds up the box for the audience to see*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-20at14325PM

{Cannon}
But my arch nemesis, Hornswoggle keeps stealing them from me and bothering me throughout the day. Why?? I don’t know!! I wish that he would just steal John Cena’s Fruity Pebbles! So I devised a plan to stop this once and for all!...

*The camera cuts from the live show to a clip from last week where Lucky Cannon is shown standing outside a door with the name Hornswoggle on it in a backstage hallway. Cannon has a large potato bag in his hands as he knocks on the door and hides around the corner. Hornswoggle is shown opening the door and Cannon leaps at him trying to capture him with the potato bag. Hornswoggle sees Cannon coming and quickly gets out of Cannon's reach.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-16at100533PM

*Hornswoggle begins to run away and Cannon angrily runs after Hornswoggle and follows him into a room but to his surprise he ends up face to face with none other than The Icon, Sting! Cannon looks at Sting, then looks at the cast on The Icon's right leg from Cannon and Lesnar's brutal attack on Sting. Cannon slowly begins to walk out but Hornswoggle appears out of no where, laughs, and runs out the door closing it behind him. Sting takes one step at Cannon and Cannon dashes out the room as we cut to the next scene.*

*We go to Cannon's next segment as a picture pops up followed with the words "I'm Feeling Lucky"

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at52046AM

{Cannon}
Now I’m assuming you all know what Google is?

{Cannon}
You know the search engine where if you type Lucky Cannon it will show you links explaining how I’m a future champion… Well Google has a nifty little devise called “I’m Feeling Lucky”

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at52059AM

{Cannon}
So in this segment I will type in different superstars names and see what pops up if I click “I’m Feeling Lucky” cause Lucky Cannon is always feeling lucky!... So this week’s superstar will be none other than Suicide!!!.. Let’s see

*Cannon type’s Suicide's name in and clicks “I’m feeling Lucky…*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at52123AM

{Cannon}
What the-?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at52222AM

{Cannon}
Well, it looks like there’s nothing here about Suicide, looks like he’s just a nobody! Now if you type Lucky Cannon let’s see how many search results you get…

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at52252AM

{Cannon}
Can you believe that! 71,700 results! And yet some nobody like Suicide is above me in the Rankings!! I mean look at this, people have even made custom themes for me already, and my matches are on youtube! Look you can watch me defeat the former world champion M.V.P right there! I am what every champion should be, and that’s why I will one day become the I.C. Champion here in the XWL, but first I must defeat the fan favorite, Alex Riley. The man who thinks that pandering to the fans every desire will help him succeed here in the XWL. But what has he done here??!?! Nothing! Unlike A-Ry I’ve been drawing the attention from the likes of Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes, people may hate me but they know me. And soon they will know me as the new Intercontinental Champion! And Alex… All you will be known for is being a stepping-stone for me to achieve that goal!

*Cannon's next segment is met with a picture followed by the words "Advice From A Genius"*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   SmartBrain2020_medium

{Cannon}
My intellect is far superior then any other XWL Superstar or fan in this arena. As a child I passed third grade.. and went straight to fifth! I won my schools 8th grade spelling bee… while I was in the sixth grade! It’s not fair to keep the knowledge I posses to myself. So in this segment I will be giving a small bit of advice to an XWL Superstar in the locker room.. and this week my advice is for none other then… Ted Dibase… Ted, my advice to you tonight is to bring a flashlight to ringside. That way if The Undertaker’s gong hits and the lights go off, you’ll be prepared!.. Oh and you might also want to consider investing in Life Insurance!......Well normally I would continue but as you all know I have a match here at Supremacy. So it’s time to wrap up this show with the final segment… “Are you feeling Lucky!” That’s right just like the prior weeks I will be choosing a Lucky Lady to receive a kiss from yours truly, Da-Lish, Mr. Steal Your Girl, Lucky Cannon!...

*Cannon looks out at the small crowd that has gathered around to watch his Show.*

{Cannon}
Every women in this arena wants me, and every man wants to be me. The Miz might be the most must see superstar, but I am the most must have superstar in the XWL. When I walk past the divas in the locker room they can’t help but stop and stare. That is why it is time to give the women in this arena the dose of Lucky that they need. That’s right it’s time for “Are you feeling Lucky?”. Just like I did during the last segment of “Are you feeling Lucky” I will put on this blindfold and pick one of the three lucky women chosen! So how about…

*Cannon looks out amongst the fans who have gathered to watch his show.*

{Cannon}
You, you, and you, come down here.

*Lucky walks up to one of the three women who made their ways to where Cannon is standing.*

{Cannon}
Hello beautiful, what’s your name?

{Sarah}
Sarah

{Cannon}
Well Sarah are you feeling Lucky?

{Sarah}
I sure do, I hope you pick me Lucky!

*Lucky then turns to the women next to Sarah.*

{Cannon}
And how about you Miss…

{Anna}
Anna.. And yes I’ll have my fingers crossed!

*Lucky then addresses the camera*

{Cannon}
You see, you may all boo me, but you still want me!

*Lucky then turns to the third women giving a sneer of disgust as he realizes she is wearing a People’s Champ Shirt*

{Cannon}
Ahh, and what about you? What’s your nam-

{Rock Fan}
IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT MY NAME IS! I would never, ever in a million years want to kiss you!

*The fan goes to slap Lucky but he is able to duck it and smirks*

{Cannon}
Ha! I’m not about to get slapped again like last time. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twic-

*Cannon is silenced with a hard slap out of nowhere from the Rock fan. The crowd gives a roar of approval as the fan extends her 15 seconds of fame*

{Rock Fan}
If ya smellllllll what …

*She is interrupted by Lucky*

{Cannon}
Security! Get her out of here!

*A security guard snatches the mic from the fan and escorts her away from Cannon.*

{Cannon}
And then there were two… it looks like your chances of getting Lucky has gotten even greater! Well it’s time to see Who’s Feelin’ Lucky!!

*Lucky ties on a bandanna over his eyes with the words “Da-Lish” written on them. The two girls look on awaiting to see which women Lucky chooses. Before Cannon is able to raise his hand showing his choice Alex Riley charges at Cannon from the crowd attending Lucky’s show, he spears Cannon to the floor. The crowd goes crazy cheering Riley on as they realize what just happened. Before Riley can lay another finger on Cannon, Brock Lesnar appears out of no where and hits a big boot on Riley knocking him off of Cannon. Cannon throws the blindfold off looking extremely angry. He pats Lesnar on the back as The Next Big Thing picks Riley up by his head. Lesnar gets him in position for an F-5 but is stopped by Cannon.*

{Cannon}
Not here Brock.

*Cannon whispers something to Brock that the camera can’t pick up and Lesnar grins and walks out of the camera’s view. The live audience is booing Cannon loudly some even having the nerve to throw food at him.*

{Cannon}
Well Ladies and Germs, I hoped you enjoyed the first episode of “Are You Feeling Lucky”. Don’t forget to subscribe to me on youtube so that you can follow the rise of Lucky Cannon!

*The tron goes black*

{Styles}
Wait a second, if he filmed that just ten minutes ago, then that means that Brock and Lucky may still have A-Ry!! And they're due to go on next! Well ladies and gentleman you won't want to miss what we have in store for you next! I sure know I wouldn't!

*We go to a short commercial break*

*The last commercial we see before returning to Supremacy is a Promo Hyping up Sin Cara’s debut here in the XWL scheduled for next week*

{JR}
Bah Gawd King! Do you hear that! Sin Cara will be joining us here in the XWL!! I can’t believe it!

{King}
Me either! From what I hear he’s capable of maneuvers that the wrestlers here in the XWL could only dream of doing!

{Cole}
It’s true, and guess what you two? He’ll be on MY show! Sin Cara is coming to Redemption! I’ll be calling the most exciting matches in the history of the XWL now that Cara will be debuting next week. He was the best of the best in Mexico, and is capable of being one of the top wrestlers here in the XWL as well! I can’t wait to see him in action!

*The commentators are interrupted as Lucky Cannon’s theme begins to blast over the PA System drawing about a sea of boos.*

{Styles}
Oh great, not him again!

{Ring Announcer}
This match is set for one fall…Now Entering, Weighing in at 256 lbs. from New Port Richey Florida… LUCKY CANNON!!

{King}
Lucky Cannon’s Internet segment was so enjoyable! I wish that Cannon was on Redemption so that I could watch him every week! Instead we have to endure Alex Riley!

{Styles}
I’d take Riley over Cannon any day!

{Coke}
Are you kidding? Cannon has more potential then any other superstar I’ve seen in the XWL! He could rise as fast Alberto Del Rio!!

{King}
Finally! Someone who agrees with me!

*Cannon climbs the steps and slides into the ring smirking as he waits for Alex Riley to enter.*

*The crowd’s cheers for Riley immediately turn into an astonished gasp as Brock Lesnar walks out holding Alex Riley’s limp body over his shoulders. The camera zooms in on A-Ry and we see a small amount of blood gushing from his nose. The crowd boos as Lesnar throws Riley into the ring*

{Styles}
Oh my god, what did Lesnar do to Riley backstage!

{Cole}
Who cares!?!? Did you just see that! Brock Lesnar threw a 250 pound man over the top rope like it was nothing! That man is a monster!! No one can stop Lucky Cannon while he’s around!

{JR}
Cannon’s a coward; I’d like to see him take A-Ry on in a fair fight!

*The ref holds Cannon back as A-Ry slowly regains conciseness and uses the ropes to help himself up. Cannon points at Riley telling the ref to start the match as Lesnar looks on at his prey from ringside. The ref walks up to A-Ry and makes sure that he is able to wrestle. Riley looks dazed as he nods to the ref.*

{Styles}
You see that! Riley said he is able to compete!

{JR}
I don’t think that he even knows where he is, let alone is able to face Cannon right now!

*The ref signals for the bell and the match gets under way. Cannon sneers and walks up to Riley and begins to slap him across the face toying with his former tag team partner. He exposes his face daring Riley to swing at him, dodging each of Riley’s slow dazed punches with ease. Cannon points to himself and gets in Riley’s face shouting “Supremacy Is All Abo-“ But before he can complete his catch phrase he is decked across the face hard by Riley as the crowd goes wild hoping that Riley could gain some momentum and somehow win it!*

{Styles}
Ha!!! Cannon was asking for that by getting in Riley’s face like that! That’s what happens when you have an ego the size of Cannon’s!

{King}
So what! Riley was better off before he punched Cannon, all he just did was get Cannon angry!

*Cannon is holding his cheek where Riley hit him and glares at his opponent angrily who is on a knee holding himself up by the ropes. Cannon charges at Riley hitting him with multiple clotheslines before flooring him with a huge boot across the face.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at73724AM

{King}
Ha! It’s over, Cannon can get the win already!

*Cannon covers Riley and the ref begins to count….1…..2…. Cannon purposely gets off of Riley right before the ref can count to three. He looks down at Riley with a devilish grin then picks him up and puts him in position for the Lucky Break.*

{Styles}
What’s he doing!! He already had Riley beat! This is too much!

*Cannon slams Riley to the floor hitting his finisher and cover Riley this time with his pinky finger only. The ref sighs and counts….1….2….3…!!

{Ring Announcer}
HERE IS YOUR WINNER…. LUCKY CANNON!

*Cannon climbs the turnbuckle celebrating his win as the crowd begins to boo loudly. Cannon demands that the ref holds up his hand before signaling for Lesnar to get in the ring. Brock towers over both the ref and Cannon as he climbs over the top rope. Cannon slides exits the ring and pulls a ladder out from under it and throws not one, not two, but THREE tables into the ring.*

{Styles}
Hey! What does he think he’s doing, those tables are for Maryse and Kelly Kelly Extreme Rules Match!

{Cole}
Who cares? I doubt that either of them can even lift a table, let alone put someone through it!

{Styles}
Stop being such a jerk Cole, I’m looking forward to watching Kelly Kelly and Maryse face off tonight, it’s going to be a great match!

*While the commentators continue to argue Lucky Cannon has set up all three of the tables side by side in the ring. Brock Lesnar then picks Riley up and Powerslams him through the first table!!! Lesnar doesn’t even lose his grip of Riley and immediately puts him through the second table with another huge Powerslam. Lesnar then swings Riley back into the air but instead of hitting a third Powerslam he heaves Riley onto his shoulders and F-5’s him through the third and final table!!! Lucky Cannon looks on with a mic that he requested during the
destruction.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at73339AM

{Cannon}
Later tonight you will all see members of the Ministry such as Kane, Mr. Fn, and The Undertaker.. but none of those men are as strong or as deadly as Brock Lesnar. This man is capable of things that you can only imagine, and with my brains and talent we will be unstoppable… I promised Alex Riley that I would not only be the one to make his career relevant.. I would also be the one to end it. And I did just that, because XWL is ALL ABOUT ME!!!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Screenshot2011-08-22at73331AM

*EMT’s begin to rush to the scene as Cannon and Lesnar step over Riley and exit ignoring the sea of boos.*

Last edited by Jerry on Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:05 pm

A wave of cheers fills the arena at the sight of The Rock standing backstage with Jonathan Coachman waiting to be interviewed, "Rocky" chants fill the air for close to a minute before the people finally settle down to let Coach speak..

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Raw081902-11

Coach: Rock, tonight, for the first time in your storied career you will go out there tonight and fight in a sixty minute ironman match, an environment that you are not familiar with, aren't you at least a little worried? Will you be able to go for the entire mat...

The Rock sticks his hand up into Coach's face signalling him to stop speaking, this gains a huge reaction from the hyped crowd who go absolutely nuts once again starting "Rocky" chants, Rock smirks a bit before turning his serious attention towards the Coach

The Rock: Coach for the love of god or whoever you worship these days while your lying at home on the couch watching a little Gossip Girl, whether it be Jerry Springer or Gerry Halliwell, The Rock doesn't care, the only thing he cares about is coming here tonight and having a little fun before his big victory! Seriously Coach, you stand there with your little polo shirt, your little puberty beard and your fisher price microphone and you ask The Rock if he's worried?! The only thing The Rock has to be worried about is your nutsack finally dropping and you plucking up the courage to ask him out on a date!

Coach: Rock....that's not....that's not what I meant at all, I was asking if you had any doubts heading into a match you've never compete.....

The Rock: DOUBTS?! DOUBTS?! The Rock had completely forget the meaning of the damn word until you brought it up, are you forgetting who asked for the ironman match? Who suggested the sixty minute match that will test the limits of any man on the planet? It was The Rock who picked this match up and tonight you will find out why because The Rock can bring it for sixty minutes, The Rock can go for sixty days! The Rock could go for sixty damn lifetimes! And you know what, you know what else? The Rock will enjoy it! The Rock gets to whoop that candy culo not once, not twice, not three times, but as many damn times as humanly possible and more within the time limit!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Raw081902-12

The Rock: For too long, for too damn long Alberto Del Rio has been a thorn in The Rocks side, a pain in The Rocks ass, a skid mark on the waste band of XWL! But after tonight, after tonight no one will have to worry about him anymore because The Rock plans on beating him so fast, beating him so hard, that he will have no choice, but to slip into a coma, which will forever be known as his happy place because if he thinks for one single solitary second! That he is leaving here tonight with this World Heavyweight Championship! THE ROCKS World Heavyweight Championship! Then he may as well be dreaming because the only thing he is leaving here with is a stretcher and his very own room in the basement of the Breakdown Hotel!

Coach: You seem confident Rock, overly confident in my honest opinion, don't you think that could come back to haunt you?

The Rock: Your honest opinion? Jonathan Coachman's honest opinion? Well that's funny because the last time The Rock checked, no one gives a flying peacock crap sandwich about your opinion! So the next time you have an opinion, the next time your panties drip with excitement standing this close to The Great One and you just can't contain your opinion, here's what The Rock wants you to do, take that opinion, shove it in your barbie baby limited edition pink convertible, polish that car up reaaaaal nice, turn that sum' bitch sideways and shove it so far up your candy ass that Ken will have to dangle from your tonsils just to get some action!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Raw081902-13

Coach: Rock.....c'mon man, that's un cool.....I told you about my doll collection in privacy.....You promised me that you would never, and you said EVER, tell anyone about that, but now, now the whole world knows!

The Rock:.......Well you know what Coach, you're right, The Rock is sorry, he just got a little bit excited, he got a little carried away. The Rock apologizes, with all his heart.

Coach: Well I don't know if I can accept that, it doesn't change the fact that every single person watching this world wide now knows about....about my collection....

The Rock: Well would it make you feel a little better if The Rock shared one of his secrets with the world right here? Live in Houston Texas!

Coach: Well yes actually Rock that would be great! Then I wouldn't be so embarrassed about my secret!

The Rock: Ok well then everybody listen in, it was a cold winters night, The Rock was travelling out on the snow filled roads and his car broke down next to a farm...his phone was all out of power and his car was completely out of gas, so The Rock headed over to the farm house, maybe check if they had a phone, sign a few autographs, maybe even get a slice of pie, you never know until you try, so anyway The Rock wanders over to the door and he knocks on it, knock knock, knock knock! Knock Knock! No answer! But the lights are on? So there's gotta be someone in right? There is no way this house is abandoned in the middle of no where with fully functioning electricity? So this is when The Rock decided to take matters into his own hands, he climbed up the side of the barn until he reached the roof, he turned around and looked into a bed room window.......what does The Rock find? He finds a bald man....doing what The Rock could only describe on national television as servicing a blow up doll! The Rock didn't even stick around to catch a glimpse of the man so he tumbled down the side of the barn and ran back past the house and into the wilderness but on his way something caught his eye......he looked over at the door.....he looked up at the nameplate......and it read........Coachman!

The crowd erupts into a fit of laughter as Coach begins to furiously shake his head and he begins to speak....

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Raw081902-16

Coach: HEY! Now that is just a plain lie! I would never be caught doing such a ridiculous act! I could get any girl I wanted i'll have you know Rock!

The Rock: Coach, Coach, Coach, you don't have to hide from it anymore, you're The Rocks friend which means you are a friend of the people and we accept you for the siiiick freeeeeak that you truly are! No matter how horrifying the activities, The Rock remained your friend after you bonked Vickie Guerrero at Sadistic Conquest didn't he?

Coach:.....You know what Rock, we got of track.....lets just change the subject back please.......

The Rock: Sure, no problem Coach, whatever you wanna talk is fine with The Rock, as long as it isn't another disturbing fetish or yours.....good god! *The Rock shudders*

Coach: Well no, actually Rock I wanted to ask you what was next for you, if you retain The World Chamionship tonight

The Rock: IF?! If The Rock retains?! You mean WHEN The Rock retains, tonight he will walk into this match with The World Heavyweight Championship and just like Unforgiven and Digital Decision, he will walk OUT, STILL, World Heavyweight Champion and that is a promise, but The Rock knows that the Title wont be the only thing he walks out here with tonight, no, The Rock will walk out of here with a massive bulls eye on his back that someone will try and hit as soon as possible, maybe The Rock will be jumped from behind for the nine thousandth seven hundredth and thirty fourth time!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Raw081902-15

The Rock: Hell, maybe tonight the worlds biggest bitch Batista will cash in his little money in the bank briefcase and try to take the title straight after a sixty minute brawl, too bad for Batista his owner wouldn't like that because he failed to take the title one on one!, if only that briefcase contained a set of testicles rather than a contract, maybe the man would get somewhere in this business! Maybe The Rocks next challenger will be none other than Chris Jericho! The very man who The Rock took the title from! Chris Jericho, you come out here each and every damn week and you throw your rattle out of the pram, you waltz around in your piss stained suit with tears flowing from your eyes like the Niagara falls! You bitch about how you are on the roll of your life!? Yet still you have brought nothing to The Rock! You haven't even had the testicular fortitude to confront The Rock! But lets make one thing very clear right here right now, crystal clear, if you step into the peoples ring with The Peoples Champion then he will give you something worth crying abooot! OR Maybe! Maybe The Rock will have to face the fastest rising man in the industry, the worlds strongest watermelon Mark Henry!

The Rock takes off his glasses and throws down his belt before screwing up his face and putting on the best Mark Henry impression he can...

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Raw081902-14

The Rock: I AM MARK HENRY, HEAR ME ROAR! EVERYBODY SUCKS APART FROM ME BECAUSE I AM VERY STRONG AND I CAN COUNT TO FIVE, IF THE JIZZ OR CM SUCKS OR WADE BARATMAN WANTS TO COME OUT HERE THEN MARK HENRY WILL CRUSH THEM, MARK SMASH! EYYYYEAHHHHHAEYYEYAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *The Rock throws his sunglasses back on and reverts to normal* AWWW SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH YOU BIG SWEATY BASTARD! The only thing you have given this company is a headache so unless you start coming out to this ring and proving your worth The Rock is gonna have to check you directly into the Brea.....no....wait.....that wont work, the rooms aren't quite big enough so maybe The Rock will just check your fat ass straight into the local zoo where you can run around among all the other animals screaming their own lanuage!.........Maybe.....Just maybe The Rock will have to face CM Punk....

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Raw081902-17

The Rock: Listen closely Punk, because for a month now me and you haven't been on the same page, hell we aren't even in the same damn library, but The Rock knows you're a smart man and there was a time when you once had The Rocks respect, The Rock seen you as a man who spoke his mind and kicked some ass, best of all, you done it with a smile on your face! The Rock can tell that you belong in this business, you sweat for this industry, you bleed for this company and whether you like to admit it or not you live for these people! The Rock can see that, but The Rocks respect for you flew straight out of the window along with whatever manhood you had left when you blind sighted him! You turned away a chance to fight and then you stabbed The Rock in the back! If there is one thing that The Rock has then that is pride, so you can bet your scrawny little ass that The Rock has not forgotten you and as long as there is still life in this body there will come a time where you go ONE on ONE with The Jabroni Beating LALALAOW Pie Eating! Trail Blazing! Eye Brow Raising! Heart Stopping! Elbow Dropping! Crystal Clear! Never Fear! Climb a tree! Scratch an Itch! Gonna make Alberto Del Rio his little Bitch! WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP! THE ROCK!

IFFFFFFF YAAAAAA SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS

COOKIN'!

The Supremacy logo flashes across the screen as it cuts to a tribute video for the Intercontinental Champion, the man who will go through hell in a cell later on tonight against his arch rival, Wade Barrett.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 pm

-Maryse's theme song intro played over the speakers, drawing a mixed reaction from the crowd. As the French lyrics began to sing, she appeared onto the stage out of the darkness as a spotlight came over her-

-she began to walk down the ramp, wearing a vintage red version of her usual coat, that she wore in 2009. She was also sporting her stunning new bidazzled red, silver and slightly gold attire, with her signature straight nearly waist-long hairstyle. As she got further down the ramp, she held her hands in the air cockily getting a slight pop from the crowd-

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   RAW_03212011cm_1095

Cole:
Finally! Fin-a-ly!! I've been waiting for this almost the entire night, and let me tell you. This lady is probably my favorite diva on the entire XWL roster, I have missed seeing her so much since we had this brand split, and I can't wait to see her teach that skank Kelly Kelly some respect later on tonight in the ring.

King:
Michael, I agreed with you up until you mentioned Kelly Kelly. I mean, I can't be anything but happy to see Maryse, but Kelly Kelly? A skank? Cole, how can you say that about such a sweet girl, like Kelly Kelly.

Cole:
Easy, Kelly Kelly is a boring skank, as is the rest of the divas division. I believe Maryse is the only actually entertaining Diva remaining in the divas division.

King:
Cole, will you shut the hell up! Kelly Kelly has got to be one of the sweetest people I have ever met in my entire life. Maybe you spend too much time in your little box to see that.

Cole:
Jerry, how would you know? It's not like any woman would ever give you the time of day, especially a classy sophisticated woman like Maryse.

King:
Actually Michael, I do talk to divas, even the snobby stuck-up ones like Maryse. And I have spoken to Kelly Kelly on numerous occasions. Best 10 seconds of my life!

-King and J.R. (who stayed oddly quiet during this episode between King and Cole) chuckled together as Michael rolled his eyes, and King continued-

King:
Back to my point, Cole, the only woman who would ever talk to an annoying jackass like you, is your mother, and that's if you're lucky!

Cole:
At least I can talk to my mother Jerry.

-Cole laughed in that sickening tone as King grunted, and for the first time in this segment, J.R. spoke up-

J.R.:
Shut up Cole. You truly are as stupid and obnoxious as that sad excuse for a beard on your chin.

Cole:
Oh, you know what, you two are just jealous because of my popularity with the Divas. I talk to them all the time, I get exclusive interviews, and I am personal friends with many of the few people that actually matter in this company.

King:
Are you telling me that you talk to Kelly Kelly on a daily basis.

Cole:
No King, because I only talk to the ones that matter, like Maryse here for example, gotta love Maryse. Gotta love her attitude, her presence.

King:
Eh, not me.

Cole:
What??

King:
I love everything about Maryse... Except her attitude.

Cole:
Oh come on! What is it with you guys? Maryse's attitude is what got her where she is today, and it's what's going to get her to the top again. I love the aggressiveness of Maryse, which reflects in her in ring ability. Maryse told me she likes to listen to rock music, and that's how she patterns herself in the ring, very rough, very in-your-face.

J.R.:
Maryse is definitely one to brag, and I'm sure that's what she's out here to do right now. Maryse and Kelly aren't scheduled for a match until later tonight, which is interestingly and Extreme Rules stipulation. Should be most interesting considering the feuding rivalry between these two.

King:
And I absolutely can-not wait for that match. Possibly the two most beautiful woman to ever step foot in these halls, are going to battle it out with any weapons they please.

-as we refocus on Maryse, who had already shunned the crowd with her heel-ish talk-to-the-hand pose, and had just untied her coat and tossed it off into the corner of the barriers as she skipped to the end of the ring apron, before placing her knee up on the apron and turning to walk about mid-way down the apron, before turning yet again, and slipping her left leg in front of her above the second rope, as her body and other leg swiftly followed. However, she did not do her signature hair flip, which left some of the crowd to boo, as she walked over to the ropes and leaned back against them, pulling her long blonde hair out, and over the ropes as she glared at the crowd-

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Normal_WWE_Raw_03_21_11_Maryse_vs_Eve_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv_000002202

-after a few moments she requested a mic impatiently, and was quickly given one, as she got off the ropes and began to pace in the ring slightly, holding her mic, and preparing to speak-

Bonjour à tous, et bienvenue à la suprématie. Je me demandais, avez-vous entendu les nouvelles? Je suis l'aspirant numéro deux, et cela signifie que je suis une tache loin de faire mon match. Bon, hein? Le point est, certaines personnes parlent de moi en bien, parlez d'autres du mal de moi. Mais la chose importante est qu'ils parlent de moi. Enfin, non?

-she laughed and nonchalantly blew a kiss to the fans who cheered her, before continuing on in her speech-

So, are you all excited for my match tonight?

-she paused as the majority of the fans cheered, while of course some Diva-haters booed-

That's what I thought, and you should be excited. Tonight I am going to define the definition of Women's Wrestling. In fact, if the Divas Division is what it is today, it's because, I made it that way. It's because of me. And tonight I'm going to push the limits. Notice I'm not mentioning Kelly Kelly in this speech, that is simply because Kelly, will not be "defining history" tonight. She will just be a tool for me to do it myself. You see, I am a very independent woman. I won the Divas Championship my first time, by myself. I won it my second third and fourth time, by myself. And guess what? Now that I'm the number 2 contender for the Divas Title, soon, you'll witness me win the Championship for a fifth time, and it will be, by myself.

-she stopped to walk over to the ropes and gloat, by doing the signature hair flip the fans where dying to see-

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Normal_WWE_Raw_03_21_11_Maryse_vs_Eve_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv_000072172

When you're as sexy and talented as me, tends to have things, "handed to them." But not me. To be honest, you have to be very committed to get anywhere in this business, it's hard work. And believe this or not, but every Diva that steps foot in this ring to entertain you people, is extremely talented. Pitty is, you can take all of that talent and charisma from all of those Divas in the back, put it all together and you still won't be as good as me. See, I model since I was fourteen years old. I travel to many different cities, I pose for the top model industries. I mean, look at me?.. My point is, I have more attributes, skills, charisma, and beauty of any Diva who's ever been in this business. People like Trish Stratus, that troll, AJ Lee, and Kelly Kelly, they don't have that, they don't understand that. They are just jealous of me and all of my many talents. Jealousy is so ugly, they'll never have this, and neither will any of you, so you can stop dreaming right now.

-Maryse turned and face some of the crowd as she laughed to herself-

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Normal_WWE_Raw_03_21_11_Maryse_vs_Eve_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv_000063363

I really do believe that many models want to walk, like I walk, and would love to do it, like I do it. And when I get in the ring, and I flip my hair, I would say that a lot of people, dream to be me. But, can you blame them? Anyway, like I've been saying, I am on my way back to regaining my Divas Title, and being your Divas Champion, once again, in what will be a monumental Title reign.

-she walked to the center of the ring and prepared to draw this speech to a close-

Well, I suppose I need to go to the back, prepare a bit more for my match, and then come see you all again as you watch me wipe the ring mat with that pathetic excuse for hair Kelly Kelly so proudly wears on the top of her head. So, vous les gens sentent si mauvais, c'est dégoûtant. Ce qui est vraiment drôle, c'est que vous êtes tous trop stupide pour savoir ce que je dis. And I'll see you all, later tonight. Au revoir!

-she waved cheesily to the cameras and winked, as her theme song began to play again and she set the mic down on the apron-

-she slipped back through the ropes just as she had come in, and held onto the top rope as she sat onto the apron and hopped off, adjusting the hair out of her face and lifting her hands in the air, shunning the crowd with her hand poses as she made her exit up the ramp-

King:
Wow.. I don't think I heard one sentence without the word, "I" in it!

Cole:
I loved it, I thought it was great!

King:
Of course you would Cole..

J.R.:
Nonetheless ladies and gentlemen, Maryse obviously as confident as ever going into her big match tonight, and don't go away, that match is coming up soon, and we'll be right back with more of our live Pay Per View event, Supremacy! Right after these commercial messages.

-the screen went dark and we go to commercial break-

~

Last edited by sonicxzelda on Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 pm

sonicxzelda wrote:

~

i thought their were no commercials on PPV troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:47 pm

WWEPats28 wrote:
sonicxzelda wrote:

~

There are, so stop acting like a smart ass. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:04 pm

CycloneKill2012 wrote:
WWEPats28 wrote:
sonicxzelda wrote:

~

There are, so stop acting like a smart ass. cheers

lol, thanks nj Razz
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:06 pm

I don't like playing Devil's Advocate here (lulz Crib references) but Pats is right for once, there are no commercials during PPVs....
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 pm

Bronzeh wrote:
I don't like playing Devil's Advocate here (lulz Crib references) but Pats is right for once, there are no commercials during PPVs....

yes there are, they just have those little british ads n junk. mines just the same but, its not british.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:34 pm

sonicxzelda wrote:
Bronzeh wrote:

yes there are, they just have those little british ads n junk. mines just the same but, its not british.

It's not a british thing. WWE do it everywhere due to sponsorship deals they have to show X amount of commercials per show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 pm

WWEPats28 wrote:
sonicxzelda wrote:

~

Somebody didn't watch Summerslam this year. There were hundreds!
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:46 pm

PPVs have had commercials recently, it doesn't even matter so everyone stfu spamming the thread with the pointless discussion about it, and either leave the thread for the PPV stuff, or use it to comment on the stuff posted.

kthnxbi
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Guys please don't debate about PPV commercials in a PPV thread...You can comment on promos, yes. You can make a comment on anything. But don't start stupid debates about commercials during PPVS. There may not be as much as normal television but there are still some. End of discussion any others posts on this matter will be deleted.

peace
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am

Speaking of promos, why they gotta be so long for? Have some regard for human life, plz
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:30 am

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   SFQzB
Mickie James Vs Layla El

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Below

JR: Layla does it! She just beat Mickie James, with her own move even!

King: Isn't Layla just so talented? She did Mickie's DDT better than her! Now that's the future of the Divas division.

Michael Cole: Are you kidding me? I'm surprised she didn't break Mickie's neck with her terrible execution. This woman should not have a title shot anytime she chooses, that's just a ticking time bomb that will end this division if she's not fired!

JR: Why are you so harsh on her? She just went over half and hour with Mickie James, and I quite enjoyed that match.

King: Exactly, Layla showed just why she is deserving of that briefcase. She's beautiful, she's talented, and that woman right there is the future of the divas division.

Michael Cole: Talk about a bleak future.

The referee raises Layla's hand who seems rather proud of her victory, the fans mostly boo but a small amount of the audience members cheer her for putting on a great match and coming out the victor.

JR: That woman right there may have had a bad month since sending Angelina Love out of XWL and taking her briefcase but tonight seems to be a step in the right direction of Layla's career.

King: Completely agree JR, she had Mickie in her way and she just put her away like bad milk.

Mickie gets to her feet finally with an angered expression and tackles Layla from behind! She falls to the floor holding the back of her neck and the referee backs away trying to tell Mickie to get out of the ring but she instead pulls Layla up by her hair then screams at her then throws her through the middle ropes and to the outside.

King: Talk about a sore loser!

JR: Mickie really seems pissed off.

Michael Cole: Of course she's pissed off, Layla nearly broke her neck with that terrible DDT.

Layla tries to get up as she falls to the floor but Mickie rolls under the ropes then smashes her face against the exposed announcer's table. She nails her with a slap across the face then grabs her by her arm and throws her with brute force into the barricade! Layla bounces off screaming in pain as she's nearly turned inside out from the impact.

Michael Cole: Yeah! I think I'm becoming a Mickie James fan.

JR: That was just bowling shoe ugly!

Mickie then pulls Layla up who screams "Get off me!!" but Mickie keeps her tightly held then bounces her face off the ring post causing her to almost become lifeless as she drops to the floor. Mickie then drags her by her arm over to the announcer's table while the fans shockingly cheer for the insane episode she's having.

JR: Oh god, just look at the looks in Mickie James' eyes. She's got a plan in mind and something tells me it involves this table she removes the covering from earlier in the match.

King: I just can't believe these fans are cheering this for this psycho!

Michael Cole: It's because they just like myself cannot stand Layla! She was carried by Michelle for years when she should've just been future endeavored and sent back to the Miami Heat.

Mickie pulls Layla up tightly hooks hold of her head screams at the top of her lungs, but Layla quickly steps on Mickie's foot causing her to lose her grip and Layla quickly grabs her briefcase from the time keeper and makes a mad dash to the ramp.

King: Oh thank god! I can't believe it, she was about to DDT Layla on this table!

Michael Cole: She can't run forever, Mickie's going to get her one day, she may have avoided it tonight but something tells me this is far from over.

The cameras cut back to Layla holding her briefcase closely enraged. She screams while pointing at Mickie "YOU'RE A PSYCHO!" Mickie's shown with a devious Cheshire grin on her face.

JR: Layla may have won tonight but I think this is only just the beginning.

King: Layla's right though, Mickie is an absolute nutjob!

We switch back to the stage where Layla glaring at Mickie then throws her arm down and turns around walking through the curtain. We then fade out to a return video package for Triple H.

Last edited by E/T on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:30 am

Following a quick recap of what just occurred with Layla narrowly escaping the assault from Mickie James, we're taken backstage where Josh Matthews is standing by with a disgruntled Layla who has her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase hanging by her hand.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   WqjCl

Josh Matthews: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my guest joining me now is the Miss Money In The Bank, and the woman that just defeated Mickie James just moments ago, Layla! Now Layla first of all I'd like to congratulate you on your impressive victory here tonight.

Layla: Thank you Josh but of course some people are nothing but sore losers!

Josh Matthews: Ah, you're speaking of what Mickie James did after the match. We all saw it, she seemed to have snapped and attacked you. You barely escaped her clutches but you were able to so thoughts on what happened?

Layla: My thoughts? The only thing I have to say about that...Is that bitch is crazy! She can't handle the fact that I'm better than her in every way so she tries to take me out, really? I mean look at me, I'm already a better Miss Money In The Bank than she was last year, and I did her so called "finisher" better than she ever has! I've bested her in every way and she just can't handle it.

Josh Matthews: Speaking of her finisher, any reason why you chose to end the match that way?

Layla: Because I can? It's really as simple as that, last month I ended The Beautiful People's career, and then this crazy ass bitch thinks she can mess with me?! I know she was busy doing absolutely NOTHING for an entire two months but did she not see what happened with them? They attacked me countless times, but who got the last laugh Josh?

Josh Matthews: Um, you did.

Layla: That's right, just like I did tonight! All she did was prove that not only is she coo coo for coco puffs, but she's also a big fat sore loser! It's really as simple as that.

Josh Matthews: So would you say things are finished between you two, or is there more to this budding rivalry?

Layla: Oh hell no, this is over. There's no way I am ever stepping in the right with that nutcase ever again! I beat her tonight which proved I could and that I am the better diva. That's all that needed to be done and so as far as I'm concerned, she needs to go cry whee whee whee all the way back to the buffet table! While I move onto better things, like becoming Divas Champion.

Josh Matthews: Speaking of which, any plans on when you'll cash that briefcase in?

Layla: Who knows, I could cash it in right here tonight on the winner of the title match between AJ Lee and Trish Stratus...Although then I'd have to actually watch their match and believe me I've had just about enough of both AJ & Trish. But that's the beauty of this briefcase, Josh. Because no one knows when I'm cashing in, the only person that knows is me. Hell I haven't even told Michelle because I want everyone to be stunned when that moment happens. So until then I've got the advantage and when I cash this baby in, the era of the flawless one will officially begin. Ta ta Josh!

She waves to Josh then walks away with a smirk on her face.

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 pm

Jim Ross: Folks, earlier today Kevin Steen arrived to the arena before any of the other superstars. We heard that he was set to have a meeting with the XWL Management due to his actions on this past weeks Redemption. We do not know what was discussed but will go live to the room where the meeting too place to hear from Kevin Steen.

Michael Cole: That man was a brute last week but he has been a psychopath ever since he turned up here in XWL, I hope that the meeting was to tell Steen that his match versus The Miz was canceled and he is banned from XWL and he going to give us a sob story.

Jim Ross: Well I guess we are going to find out, because here it is an exclusive live address from Kevin Steen.

**We cut to the video where a cameraman has entered an office room with a table, some chairs, some computers etc. Kevin Steen is seen sitting down twiddling his thumbs getting impatient. Steen looks up and realises there is a camera in front of him. He then starts to talk.**

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Yrtu8

Kevin Steen: Damn you took your time haven't you?I mean the meeting has been over for about half an hour I have been waiting so I can tell the fans in attendance tonight the outcome of this meeting. XWL fans, Universe or whatever you want to call yourselves, I could think of another word but I will restrain myself for a change. As you have probably been told by JR or Cole I have been here since well early as shhh. Oh yeah no swearing my bad. Well I have been here in a meeting with the XWL hierarchy that included Vickie and Mick. They discussed a lot of things. They said they were unhappy about what I have done here in XWL since I arrived. They have been happy with my matches they have said have been some great showings on my behalf.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   KvX4o

Kevin Steen: The subject of my behavior towards XWL staff was brought up and they told me that I'd been warned before so they were unsure what to do with me after my actions on Redemption this week. They took everything in to consideration and after a hour long meeting they come to a conclusion. That conclusion I have been told to tell all of you. The conclusion may delight some of you, it may just annoy you. I have not been fired, I have not been banned from XWL, I have not been removed from the title match at tonight's Pay-Per-View. I am still here, I am still the number 1 contender for the United States title and I am going to be the next United States Champion.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   QCRPf

Kevin Steen: I bet there are alot of you bedazzled, bemused or whatever word describes the situation. How has this brute kept his job?how has this man got a title match at one of the biggest PPV's of the summer? You may have all noticed that I have not said a single swear during this address to you. Why you may be asking yourself, maybe XWL have put a stipulation in place? maybe if I go over the top one more time I will be gone? Well I would like to inform everyone from the XWL fans to Michael Cole to The Miz and whomever thinks that Steen has been censored by XWL.........

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   31nQ7

Kevin Steen: FUCK YOU!!!! You really think that you can censor this fat shit you see right in front you. That would be like sucking my soul, which isn't the best sucking. I had you fucktards going for a second didn't I?? Thinking this was a new Kevin Steen?? Well your just fucking stupid hence the name "Fucktards". Now I bet your all booing or moaning and whinging if your Mikey Cole, I bet you are all asking how to I get away with saying and doing all this and you know why I kept my job???Because I am HOT!!! Not it a sexy way because well I let you figure that our. I am a hot commodity at the moment, I am fresh, I am something as much as these fans boo me, they can't get enough of me. I am the REAL Anti-Christ of professional wrestling, not Meth Hardy, not anyone else ME!!! XWL couldn't do shit for two reasons. One because they would have to pay me a lot of money to get rid of my fat ass, plus they would be shooting themselves in the foot and losing my fucking hotness to another company.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   OUH0v

Kevin Steen: I said that I will not be silenced , I would not be told what to do but I did agree to one thing. That one thing is I would not attack XWL staff such as referees, security, roadies etc etc. I said as long as I am not provoked they would be fine. Vickie was well sour faced at the decision because she would have to put up with my fat ass on Redemption. But here is my parting shot, I have a title match tonight and I have a threat to all you listening and even XWL management who happen to be watching this. If I get fucked around anymore or have any trying to censor my ass. I will win tonight and take your little title and leave with it to someplace else maybe S.O.O.......... whoops better not say it. I am CM...... Whoops did it again, I am Kevin Steen and I am your next United States Champion.

**The video comes to an end and we are back at ringside with the commentary team.**

Jim Ross: Well there you have it folks, Steen is here to stay and even if we disagree he made sense, he is a hot topic at the moment, and me for one is wondering what is going to happen in his match with Miz tonight.

King: Well after Miz run and drove off like a scared little child on Redemption, I think that tonight could be a whole new nightmare for him, but I for one thought Steen is lucky to be here tonight. What's the matter Cole you look a little "angry"

Michael Cole: Damn right I am angry, he gets off?? that is just damn stupid. XWL management are obviously not in the 21st Century because #BANSTEEN has trending all week on twitter but nothing done about it. But King, The Miz didn't run off he just didn't want to embarrass Steen before tonight. Miz tonight will prove he is the most must see champion here in XWL and he will make sure Steen regrets messing with him tonight.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   OIrFq
Sheamus Vs John Morrison

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:01 am

*As John Morrison celebrates in the ring with the fans cheering, he makes his way up the ramp. The camera then fades out to the backstage area where Josh Matthews is shown standing beside the United States Champion, The Miz.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   12Oo2

Josh Matthews- Hello Ladies and-

*The Miz cuts him off.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   GzGvu

The Miz- Josh, don't even do your stupid introduction. These people know who I am, so do me a favour and stand there like a good little Tough Enough reject and hold my microphone for me. So tonight, tonight is the big night in XWL. Kevin Steen finally gets his shot at my United States title, the night where Kevin Steen gets publicly humiliated. You see, for the past few weeks I've had people call me a coward over my interactions with Steen, or lack there of. What you people call me being a coward is what I call being smart. For example, last week when Kevin Steen got himself all worked up. I could see it in his eyes, he didn't want to wait until tonight and he was ready to rip my head off there and then. But when I got out of his grasp I know what it did, it made him more frustrated and angry. People like to say that Steen is a master of mindgames but the simple fact is that I'm in Kevin Steen's head. He knows I'm in his head, when he goes around swearing, thinking he's so revolutionary and something fresh in the wrestling world. He's just a sad pathetic man with an anger problem.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   ZgwN6

The Miz- The reason so many people can relate to Kevin Steen is because he is just like all of the people watching at home and in the arena tonight. Fat, lazy, expects opportunites in life when they haven't worked for anything! Pieces of scum who don't deserve to get a pay check. Ever since I won the United States title I have been doing so much good for this company, interviews, talk shows, you name it! The ratings go through the roof when I'm on TV, I equal ratings. I am the most must see United States champion in the history of XWL! You can look back at the United States title history and none of those scrubs can match up to my talent. People like Kane, John Morrison, Jack Swagger, John Cena and MVP. Looking at people like that who have held this title before me makes me glad that I am champion so I can finally bring the prestige to this title that it badly needs. If Kevin Steen were to get his grubby little hands on this title? It'd be a permanent black mark in history, a dark day in the record books of XWL. It would be a 100% travesty.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Q9lTz

The Miz- Tonight I do something that the real wrestling fans have wanted for such a long time. I do something that I have wanted to do for such a long time, I do something that will benefit XWL so much.. I will be the person to extingush Kevin Steen from XWL, and that isn't just running my mouth. That's a promise, I will do anything it takes to stop him dead in his tracks. I can not be stopped, in the past few months I have only lost ONE singles match and that was due to outside interference. If Kevin Steen actually thinks he stands a chance against me, he is sadly mistaken. Tonight is just another step to The Miz cementing his legacy in XWL, and tonight's victim is Kevin Steen. Because I'm The Miz.. and I have EARNED the right to say that I'm... AWESOME!

*The Miz walks off camera as we head back to ringside.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:45 pm

United States Championship Match

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   0KMQV
Kevin Steen Vs The Miz

Spoilers and stuff

*Kevin Steen's theme hits, the fans go nuts as the reign of The Miz is over. Steen gets onto his knee's, pounds on the mat then raises his arms in the air. The referee then gets the title and hands it to Steen who clutches it and hugs it, the camera shows Miz who is out on the mat. Steen gets up to his feet and onto the middle rope and raises his title in the air with a grin on his face. Michael Cole is frantic, he throws his headset off and runs into the ring. Steen gets down off the ropes and see's Cole tending to The Miz, trying to help him up. Cole notices Steen is behind him and turns around, Cole badmouths Steen and goes to punch him but Steen blocks it. He drops his title and holds Cole's arm, then looks to the crowd as they cheer him on to hit him and he does! He decks Cole with a right hand as he stumbles and falls out of the ring. Steen picks up his title and goes to leave the ring, but he see's that The Miz is getting up. Steen stops and gets back into the ring, as Miz is getting up Steen charges him and clocks him with his newly won title. He then raises his title in the air again and makes a sharp exit. He walks to the back looking proud, the camera then shows The Miz knocked out on the mat.*

Last edited by Adam on Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:56 pm

BREAK!!!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Xwlredemptionuskevin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next