Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011

Go down 
+9
Jiggas
TheKrzyOne
Bang
Bronzeh
Sam
Zander
TheFilthParade
Ash
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 YFMym
Daniel Bryan Vs Desmond Wolfe

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 YLYF1
Lucky Cannon vs Alex Riley

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 SFQzB
Mickie James Vs Layla El

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 OIrFq
Sheamus Vs John Morrison

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Yrc45
Christian Vs Batista

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 WLE6h
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero Vs Rob Van Dam

Normal Match

The Loser Is Fired

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 YVAA5
Michelle McCool Vs Melina Perez

Divas Championship

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 7G82q
AJ Lee Vs Trish Stratus

KOTR Finals Brand Vs Brand

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 PvFjd
Evan Bourne Vs CM Punk

United States Championship Match

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 0KMQV
Kevin Steen Vs The Miz

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Congrats, champ. clap
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm

WUT DA HAIL

I didn't see that coming.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Penguin wrote:
Congrats, champ. clap

This, completely deserving Very Happy

Bronzeh wrote:
WUT DA HAIL

I didn't see that coming.

I know right? Shocker of the PPV winner right here bitches!
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Normal Match

The Loser Is Fired

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 YVAA5
Michelle McCool Vs Melina Perez

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

The bell has rung and Michelle has beaten Melina, she has done what she set out to do and now Melina has been fired. Michelle looks pleased with herself and begins to start waving towards Melina as she realises what has happened. She looks upset and quickly gets out of the ring as Michelle begins to shout " get out of my ring, you don't work here no more, you are fired, so long hyena!"

Melina looks upset and begins to look around as the fans give her a farewell and cheer her as she goes to the back, the camera goes back to michelle who looks to be happy with what she's done and smiles to the camera as it fades to the next segment of the show.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Congrats to Steen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:42 pm

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Be

Josh: CM Punk, if I can have a moment of your time. Can we get your thoughts on heading into the King of The Ring finals against Evan Bourne and also anything you have to say about The Rock?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Be2

[[Punk]]: Is that what you want Josh? Do you want me to tell the universe how I'm going to bury Evan Bourne tonight in our King Of The Ring match? Tell you all that Evan Bourne has literally no chance of winning this match and all he is doing is pissing in the wind if he thinks he can beat me? No, I'm not going to do that right now, there will be nothing of the sort. Why?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Be4

[[Punk]]: Well beside the fact that I'm not one tell state the obvious, you people already know the outcome of the match whether you want to admit it or not. Also because tonight I am focused on the task at hand, my victory here tonight will set everything in motion. My victory tonight, will mean that yours truly CM Punk, will move onto bigger and better things here in this company.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Be3

[[Punk]]: So for right now, there will be no trash talk, no stating the obvious, no directing insults towards everybodies hero Dwayne. That will come at a different time, believe me I am struggling to hold back, because everybody knows that there is nothing I love more than sitting in the middle of that ring and saying whatever I want, to whomever I please.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Be5

[[Punk]]: All of that can be saved for after the match, after I have been crowned the new King of The Ring and all the people in the back, all of the people here tonight and every single person watching around the world, stands as one with an arm raised in the air and chant "All Hail King CM Punk!!"... My brief explanation of it may not seem much, but trust me, it will be the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. Now if you would excuse me, it's clobbering time.

Josh: Thank you for your time. Ladies and Gentlemen; CM Punk!

KOTR Finals Brand Vs Brand

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 PvFjd
Evan Bourne Vs CM Punk

[[Spoilers]]

[b]*After celebrating his victory CM Punk grabs a microphone and sits in the center of the ring*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup2

[[Punk]]: Thank you, thank you, you're all too kind. I know you're all trying to act shocked to the best of your abilities, just to humour Evan, but truth is we all knew the outcome when this Tournement was announced last month. Every single person knew that it would in fact be me, CM Punk who would be crowned King of The Ring. Now I have added another accomplishment to my list of achievements. I have, yet again achieved something, as I claimed I would so and in doing so, I have given you people something to be proud of when it comes to this company.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup3

[[Punk]]: Despite that I can read you all, I know for a fact that you knew this win was imminent. There is one person in the back, that I would like to hear the thoughts of and that is none other than Dwayne Johnson. You see, I have no idea how he will react to this. Would he be happy, now that I am "Officially" the best that this company has to offer, not that we didn't know that anyway. Or would he be scared for the very same reason? Because he knows that our eventual match, is getting closer and closer.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup7

[[Punk]]: Like always I was watching earlier on and I seen Dwayne's little rant that was directed at me and I was shocked to see that he is still bitter over somthing that happened weeks ago. You think he would be able to let something like that go, but no. Instead, he said how he had respected me before that little incident and now Dwayne believes that I am nothing more than a coward. He's entitled to his opinion, whether it be wrong or not.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup4

[[Punk]]: What Dwayne mistakes for cowardness, in actuality is the fact that Dwayne and I are two completely different people. Dwayne is the "In your face" type, he doesn't want to talk, he wants to get right down to it and fight. That's not me, now don't get me wrong when the time comes, I have no problem with kicking somebodies teeth down their throat. But that is not how I like to start things, oh no. See, I like to get inside a persons head. Everyone I have had a major match against, I have used that to my advantage. All it takes is a drop of a name, or a mention of an addiction and yeah, maybe a sneak attack, if that's what it takes then so be it.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup6

[[Punk]]: Dwayne believes this makes me a coward, but the fact is he couldn't be further from the truth. If anything, it makes me a genius, it takes a lot to have a person beaten before they even step foot in the ring. Now I know a lot of you are going to disagree with that and I know Dwayne most certainly does, but you can't disagree that what I have been doing has worked and has helped me achieve everything I have wanted here. Here is the thing, you say that you lost all respect for me because I one up'd you, is that really the case Dwayne? Or are you just mad that I beat you to the punch?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup5

[[Punk]]: I have a pretty good memory and as I recall you sneak attacked Alberto Del Rio a couple of weeks ago. I know, ironic right? Not only that, but aren't you the same man that you spent the majority of his career attacking guys like Stone Cold Steve Austin from behind? It's a different story when you're in somebody elses shoes though isn't it Dwayne? During the "Attitude Era" it was something you prohibited. But when you're the one being assaulted, all you want to do is bitch and moan and claim that other people need to be a man, grow a pair and fight.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup8

[[Punk]]: That, is the true difference between you and myself. You're a shoot first, ask questions later kind of person. While I, believe there is a time and place for everything. Now I know you're just itching to get your hands on me, but you need not worry that little brain of yours much longer Dwayne. As that time is fast approaching and everything has been set in motion after my victory here tonight over Evan Bourne. Now that I; CM Punk am King of The Ring, I can not... Allow me to rephrase that, WILL not go overlooked any longer.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup

[[Punk]]: No more sitting in the back whilst undeserving people are handed Title shots. You should know what I am talking about Dwayne, because you are one of the people who had a Title match gift wrapped for them.. You waltzed into this company and within a few months "Earned" yourself a Championship match. No, you didn't earn anything, all you did was start refering to yourself as "The Rock" again and management jumped all over it. Well all of that stops tonight.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Sup9

[[Punk]]: As tonight marks the beginning of the Era of Punk. An Era in which people shall be judged on their abilities, instead of their names. An Era in which you people get to see the very best that this company and the people in the back have to offer and not the same old crap management pushes out every single week. An Era where people get the chances that they truly deserve. It's time for a change and who better to do so, than the King? Not you Jerry, I mean a real King, somebody who has actually earned it.... All Hail, CM Punk.

*CM Punk gets to his feet and walks over to the corner. Punk climbs up to the second rope and raises his arms in the air, which is met by a mixed reaction from the people attending. XWL then fades to a hype package for the main event.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:50 pm

*As XWL's Pay Per View, Supremacy, moves along, we come into view of the man called Carlito and the fans in the audience shout boos as Carlito has become not to be liked in his short time here so far in XWL.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Carlitopromopic

*Carlito's smirk wears off as he sees Josh Mathews come into view holding a microphone and looking like he is about ready to ask some serious questions.*

[Josh Mathews]
Carlito, I've got several questions I want to talk to you about tonight. The first of which is of course, last week on Redemption, you pulled out Brass Knuckles and struck my fellow interviewer, Todd Grisham, Carlito, why in the world did you do that?

[Carlito]
I don't have a clue what you're talking about... That was my bare fist that I struck Todd Grisham with, my fists are just that strong, my fists are cool, and my fists are the way I will win all my matches. Josh, I was just putting a demonstration out there for everyone to see last week.

[Josh Mathews]
But Carlito, everyone here and in the audience saw that was clearly not just your fist, you also had some help with you, and those were brass knuckles.

[Carlito]
I don't know what you're talking about Josh, that was my fist, and any cool person would see it, Josh I'm starting to think you and all these people are so uncool that you're starting to imagine brass knuckles on my hand. If I had used them Josh, I would've killed that nerd. He wouldn't be just hurt, he would be dead.

*Carlito raises his hand to make Josh Mathews jump a little and then puts it down and smirks.*

[Carlito]
Woah, calm down there big fella, if I was going to hurt you I would've done it a long time ago. Josh, I've got a question for you, seeing you ask all of us so many, you should be able to answer one.

[Josh Mathews]
I guess that's okay.

[Carlito]
Ok Josh, my question is, why do you think, that I am not worthy of being a United States Champion, don't become shy now that you're out here, I know your oppinion, don't think I don't heard what you said in the back.

[Josh Mathews]
Well Carlito, my answer is because you just haven't been here an awful long time, you just debuted about a month ago. Some other men have been here years. Carlito don't get me wrong, you're an excellent talent, but I don't think you deserve it just yet.

[Carlito]
Josh, I know that you know I really do deserve it. Because let's face facts, I'm undefeated here, now that's cool, I haven't been involved in any match where I have not had my hands raised in the end. I know you don't want me champion because these people boo me, but I'm cool with being booed, but you just want to follow everyone else, and be no different, you're just like Todd Grisham. You just want to follow everyone else's example.

[Josh Mathews]
That's not true, Carlito. But another subject I had on mind was, we just witnessed an intense US Championship match, the title you're looking forward to having an opportunity at eventually. What are your thoughts on that match and the outcome of a new champion?

[Carlito]
Who cares about that match Josh? Who really cares? That match would've been a ton better had someone as cool as me, Carlito, been in it. That match meant nothing, because everyone already knows, regardless the winner, I'll be taking that title the first chance I get. So Miz, be happy you lost, because had you won, next month, next Pay Per View, you would've been getting squashed by me anyways. Now, that job is all to Kevin Steen. Kevin Steen is the new man who will be squashed by me, not you Miz. Steen, I'd like you to enjoy your reign as champion, because next month, if I get my wish and management finally gives me the shot I deserve, I'll be taking that title back with me, where it belongs.

[Josh Mathews]
Carlito, I know you've talked a lot about this title, but aren't there any other goals you have in this business?

[Carlito]
You're right Josh, there is, but that goal has already been accomplished, and that goal is to prove to each and every rotten, uncool person out there, that no matter how much they moan and groan and boo and hoo, Carlito's coolness will prevail and my hand will be raised in victory.

[Josh Mathews]
Any closing thoughts, Carlito?

[Carlito]

*Carlito raises his hand which now has brass knuckles on it from out of nowhere and takes a swing at Josh Mathews, but he intentionally misses and makes a big whole through the wall next to Mathews.*

[Carlito]
That could've been you....

*Carlito chuckles a little bit and walks off as Josh Mathews looks scared out of his mind and we fade into the next segment.*

Last edited by RCP on Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:57 pm

*We come back from a replay of Kevin Steen winning the United States Title from The Miz, The Miz is shown backstage and he's definitely frantic. He's storming around backstage and begins to kick chairs over, a backstage worker goes to pick up the chair but an angered Miz punches the guy in the head and lays him out with several punches. He slings a T-Shirt over his shoulder and intensely walks through the halls.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 RD4pL

The Miz- NEVER in my life have I felt so disrespected! I've worked so hard to get to this level and win the United States Title, then that Canadian SACK OF CRAP pulls the rug from underneath me. All of my hard work, my sacrifices.. Gone. In a flash, taken from me by Kevin Steen. Really? Really?.. REALLY?!

*Miz keeps walking at a fast pace and sounds more frustrated the more he talks.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 HwOt1

The Miz- Kevin Steen, you can parade around with that title. But trust me when I say this, I will be coming after you. And I will not stop until you're forced to give me the rematch that I deserve. I've worked too hard to get that belt to let it slip away from me so fast, I've barely gotten a taste of the glory it brings and I guarentee I will get it back.

*Miz then grabs the camera and brings it towards his face, you can only see his eyes with a very grim camera view. With an even more angered and determined voice he continues speaking.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 R0yA6

The Miz- Kevin, I know people call you a sick and twisted person. But I don't think you know what you've done now that you've taken my title away from me, what I'm going to do to you once I get my hands on you will be NOTHING compared to anything you've ever done. You will regret taking my title more then anything in your life. I'm not afraid to stoop to your level, Steen. It's time to fight fire with fire.. an Eye for an Eye. See you next week.. champ.

*Miz throws down the camera and walks away and we head to a video package featuring XWL's King of the Ring, CM Punk!*

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Make sure you read up people and be sure to send me votes for who you think should win an award. The categories are the same as last time and just like last time you're unable to vote for yourself.

Match of the PPV

Promo of the PPV

Star of the Show

Diva of the Show

Shocker of the Show

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:08 am

{Cole}
You tell 'em Miz! Fire with fire! I can't wait to see The Miz give Kevin Steen a taste of his own medicine!

{JR}
Shut up Cole!

{Cole}
No you!

{Styles}
...Well up next we have “The French Canadian Beauty” Maryse taking on the equally Beautiful Kelly Kelly in an Extreme Rules Match!

{King}
I can’t wait to see these two divas go at it! I hope that it turns into a Bra and Panties Match!

{Cole}
I agree… But an Extreme Rules Match?... I’d rather watch water evaporate then watch Kelly Kelly or Maryse attempt to use weapons! The only thing less intimidating then Kelly Kelly or Maryse with a chair is…

{JR}
You?

{Cole}
No! I was going to say-

{King}
What the… Is that Beth Phoenix?

*Beth Phoenix enters performing her signature pose before heading to the ring.*

{JR}
Bah Gawd it is King!! It’s The Glamazon!! Beth Phoenix is back in the XWL!

{Cole}
If there were any diva in the XWL worthy of an Extreme Rules Match, it would be her!

*Beth climbs the steps, slides under the middle rope into the ring, requests a mic, and begins to speak.*

{Beth}
Now I know that you were all expecting to see Kelly Kelly or Maryse enter for their Extreme Rules Match, but I couldn’t just sit around and twiddle my thumbs as I watch two blond bimbos ruin the image of the Divas Division. The only type of Extreme match that those two should be participating in is an Extreme Rules Pillow Fight!

*The males in the arena whistle and cheer as they picture that in their head.*

{King}
Now THAT I would pay to see!

{Beth}
Sure, you would all love to see Kelly Kelly and Maryse in a Pillow Fight, but who here would love to see them in an Extreme Rules Match... or even a match at all?

*Some cheers are heard but it is significantly less then the cheers from before at the mention of a Pillow Fight.*

{Beth}
Exactly… There are thousands of Beautiful women who can come out here and show off their bodies, but it takes true talent to entertain you with our wrestling. When you’re watching replays of matches involving Kelly Kelly or Maryse you’re only looking for “Nip Slips”, Stripping, or a Stinkface… You might as well go watch Girls Gone Wild. The XWL is about wrestling, not being a whore, so Maryse and Kelly Kelly should quit while they’re ahead because The Glamazon is back in the XWL to show you all what real Diva Wrestlers are capable of.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124546AM

{Beth}
While I was under contract with the XWL recently I was allowed to travel around the world and compete against other diva competitors who could actually make an attempt to meet me step for step. But I have decided to come back to the XWL full time, with nothing to distract me from winning like I did in the past. The XWL has something that no other company in the world can offer… and that’s all of you… the fans…

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124537AM

*The Fans begin to cheer but Beth talks over them*

{Beth}
You see the fans here in the XWL are misguided and.. well.. frankly you're all as stupid as you look... and trust me, you all look verrrrryyy stupid.

*The fans boo’s are twice as loud as their previous cheers*

{Beth}
You cheer for all the wrong reasons. But now that I have returned with my eye on the Divas Title, you will all experience what a real diva wrestler should be. You will see what I am truly capable of now, you will see what happens when I actually make an attempt to dominate the XWL diva’s division like I am destined to do. Now I’m not out here to tell you all how I’m going to end the careers, or rid the XWL of all the dumb blond bimbos such as Maryse and Kelly… no… Because even if I do Glam Slam Maryse or Kelly to the hospital they will just be replaced by two more equally talentless bimbos. Divas who actually know how to wrestle such as myself are hard to come by, hard to replace. But Kelly and Maryse are expendable; once they are gone another blond bimbo who can’t wrestle will just pick up where they left off.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124620AM

{Beth}
Now I’m not saying that I’m the only diva here that is actually worth watching, there are a few others in the XWL such as Natalya, AJ Lee, and Trish Stratus. Natalya was trained in the Hart Dungeon to WRESTLE, just like I was trained by Canadian Tag Team Champions, the All-Knighters. While Kelly Kelly and Maryse were busy doing their nails and shopping I was watching clips of wrestlers like Bret Hart and Jazz learning what it takes to be more then just cheap eye candy... Unlike Kelly and Maryse I didn’t grow up collecting Barbies and Ken dolls, I collected WWE Action figures. I knew that Pro-Wrestling was my future; I earned my career with my actions in the ring, not by flaunting my body around the ring.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124627AM

{Beth}
The fact that Maryse and Kelly are physically smaller and weaker then most other divas is not an excuse for their pathetic wrestling… or lack there of. When I stand toe to toe with AJ Lee she comes up to my kneecaps, yet I still respect her as a wrestler because despite her size she can compete with the best of them. She makes up her lack of size with her highflying moves, will to win, and love for wrestling. Then on the other side of the spectrum we have the divas version of the chocolate blueberry; Kharma. She may have the size advantage but she lacks talent. The only reason why she made it to the XWL is because she is more then twice the size of every other diva. Going to McDonalds daily as a child turned out to be the reason she is a professional wrestler. But I earned my strength in the gym working out everyday, not in the kitchen gobbling down left over cheeseburgers. As much as I hate the fact that moronic blonde bimbos like Kelly and Maryse are allowed to step foot in the ring with me it just boils my blood that Kharma is considered the most powerful Diva in the XWL just because she’s a fatass! I’m going to prove to you all that I am the most powerful diva not only in the XWL… in the world. Because I know that there is no other diva that walks this earth that can do what I do… Not even the legendary Trish Stratus.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124657AM

{Beth}
That’s right Trish I didn’t forget about you… although all these people soon will as I outshine and outperform you every day until you become nothing more but a memory of the past. As great as everyone believes you to be, I know what you truly are… Mediocre. That’s because in the divas division mediocre is considered the best.. but not for long. Once you all see what a true diva wrestler is capable of you will no longer settle for the mediocrity of the past. I am going to revolutionize the divas division through example. This won’t happen overnight, but one day you’ll wake up in a world where the divas don’t need to strip or humiliate themselves in order for you to all to want to watch us. No longer will the divas matches be your “bathroom” breaks. One day, the divas will be known for their wrestling, and we will be free of all the blonde bimbos and overrated fatasses of today. You may boo me now for degrading your “fan-favorites” but you will thank me for it one day.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124726AM

{Beth}
And of course I've saved the best... well in this case the worst, for last. Layla El... Miami Dolphin's Cheerleader turned wrestler... well attempted to at least. The fact that Layla is considered one of the most talented current divas in the XWL disgusts me. The fact that there are so many similarities between cheerleaders and current divas makes me want to Glam Slam Layla back to Cheer Champ. When I do face Layla in the near future, the only thing she will be cheering is "I am losing! I-I am losing!".. I can't wait till I can get my hands on her, she needs to be humbled. She needs to realize that she is not the best, not the toughest... She thinks she's hot shit ever since she took out the Beautiful People, but the fact is that neither Velvet or Angelina were capable of what The Glamazon is capable of! After all, I liked Layla better when she was Michelle McCool's... cheerleader. She had Michelle's shadow to hide her pathetic wrestling... maybe Michelle will let Layla hide behind her once again as I tore through the Diva Division.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124529AM

{Beth}
Trish, AJ, Layla, Maryse and all you other divas who think that you are worthy of being the divas champion… Let me tell you something about me; When I want something, I takes it. Our current Champion knows this all too well, right Trish? Remember when you were Divas Champion back in 2010 and I decided that I wanted the title to be mine? Remember what I did? I Injured you with ease and was awarded the title. Now I don't expect to be given a title shot anytime soon seeing as I have been away for so long, but title or no title I will dominate the divas division unlike anyone before me. Too long have I put my XWL career on the backburner, too long have I been overlooked, too long have I stood by and watched the divas division become a mockery. The Glamazon is back in the XWL and is here to win a third and FINAL Divas Championship. Because once I do defeat whomever holds the divas title, once I am deemed worthy of a shot, I will hold onto that title forever... or until I find a diva worthy to stand toe to toe with me. And if I can’t find one here in the XWL…

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Screenshot2011-08-26at124740AM

*Beth just smiles, drops the mic onto the floor, and exits the ring as here theme begins to play*

{JR}
Wow. Beth Phoenix is back in the XWL and she means business.

{Cole}
That’s an understatement JR. Beth has given us all a reason to actually watch the divas division on Breakdown! I mean sure if I was announcing their matches it would be totally different, but since you can’t be graced with my presence on Breakdown Beth Phoenix will do!

{JR}
I think that she’s full of herself. She thinks she’s the best without proving it in the ring first!

{Cole}
Are you serious JR, get your facts straight! Beth Pheonix is a multi-time Divas Champion both here in the XWL and many of her prior companies she worked for. She used to be known as one of the most dominant divas in Pro-Wrestling, and finally she’s willing to prove why!

{JR}
I was hoping to see Maryse take on Kelly Kelly in an Extreme Rules Match, not have to endure what Beth just put us through!

{Cole}
Who cares about Maryse and Kelly Kelly! They don’t deserve to be on the same show as Beth! Unfortunately we’ll have to endure that match later on tonight though, as a matter of fact I’m going to go get a pillow so that I can take a nap during that match!

*Cole gets up from commentary and walks away*

{JR}
How unprofessional! Well ladies and gentleman we have an exciting night still to come… next!

*We cut to another video package hyping up Sin Cara’s debut next week in the XWL*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Jerry wrote:

{JR}
Shut up Cole!

{Cole}
No you!

My Favorite line of the promo mischief
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 4:13 pm

*Supremacy continues with the sound of Kaitlyn's music beginning to play.*

*Kaitlyn makes her way towards to ring to a huge ovation from the audience seeing as Supremacy is live from Houston, Texas which just happens to be her hometown. She sports a huge smile as she slaps several fans' hands on her way down the ramp.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] More divas! Woohoo!

[Michael Cole] We go from Beth Phoenix to this? Talk about a change in contrast!

[Jim Ross] I think you're being a little harsh there Michael. Kaitlyn has been undefeated in her tenure in XWL. She's surprised everybody... including herself it seems!

[Michael Cole] I don't care! She's a joke! Look at her! Nobody can be that happy unless they're under the influence!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I need to buy me a joke book if jokes look this good...

*Kaitlyn enters the ring and grabs a mic. Her grin is as wide as ever as her hometown fans continue to cheer her on.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 S3t33
[Kaitlyn]
Hello Houston!

*A huge roar of approval can be heard and Kaitlyn giggles.*

[Kaitlyn]
Ha ha! You really don't know how awesome this feels. It's a feeling I can't describe. It's amazing! I've dreamed of this day for so long... to stand in this ring in front of all of you in my hometown. It's surreal. It's like a dream come true to me. And someday, I give you my word that I will do this again as Divas Champion. I will stand here again and hold my title up for all of you to see... all of my family... all of my friends... right here in Houston. That's my new dream.

*A few members of the audience begin to chant Kaitlyn's name.*

[Michael Cole] Somebody get a me a barf bag...

[Kaitlyn]
But that's in the future and probably won't happen for a loooonnnnnggg time yet! No, tonight's not about me. Tonight is about my best friend in the whole world AJ. Tonight she has the chance to live her dream and become the Divas Champion. I've known AJ for a long time and trust me when I say this is not only the biggest moment of her career, but the biggest moment of her life. She has wanted this opportunity for so long and now it's finally here you can bet your last dollar she will give nothing more than 110% in this ring tonight.

[Michael Cole] I think I have a tear in my eye...

*An AJ chant breaks out amongst the ranks.*

[Kaitlyn]
I was backstage with her just now - and well - she's usually hyper on any normal day but tonight it's like her butt is on fire or something! She can't keep still for more than a second and she's buzzing to get out here. So guys... I want you to give AJ as good a welcome as you did me. Please welcome my fellow Chickbuster.... AJ!

[Michael Cole] Oh great... I can't wait for this...

Divas Championship

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 7G82q
AJ Lee Vs Trish Stratus

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 GvqQF
AJ makes her entrance, slapping hands with the fans on her way down to the ring. AJ gets in the ring, and awaits the Divas Champion.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 68305_o
The Divas champion, makes her way to the ring. Trish looks focused on AJ ahead of her title defense

Both competitors stand at opposite ends of the ring, the referee raises up the title. The bell rings, AJ and Trish lock up. Trish wins the lock up, putting AJ In a armbar, AJ Fights her way out, and rolls out of the Armbar. AJ trips up Trish, and goes for a early cover... 1.. Trish kicks out. AJ stays on the attack, and delivers a kick to the back of Trish Stratus. AJ picks up Trish, and hits Trish with a spinning heel kick, AJ Goes for the Cover 1..2.. Trish Kicks outs. Trish gets to her feet, AJ goes for a clothesline but Trish ducks, and runs at AJ with a lou thez press, followed by punches. Trish gets to her feet, and drags AJ to her feet, and Trish hits a Neck breaker on AJ, she goes for the cover... 1.. AJ Kicks out. Trish Irish whips, AJ into the corner, and hits a running bulldog from the corner, Trish once again goes for the cover

AJ kicks out. Trish stays on the attack, and locks AJ in a headlock. AJ begins to fight out of the headlock, the crowd get behind AJ with chants of "AJ! AJ!", AJ fights out and pushes Trish into the ropes, and Trish bounces back, into a hurricanrana from AJ, AJ covers 1..2. Trish kicks out. AJ, sees her chance and runs against the ropes.. .Shining Wizard! AJ covers Trish

Trish gets the shoulder up! AJ clearly shocked and frustrated by the kick out, stays on the attack and goes to the top rope. But just before AJ gets chance to make he move, Trish is up and stops AJ, Trish gets onto the rope.. Hurricanrana from the top rope! Trish crawls to the cover 1..2.. AJ Kicks out! Trish picks up AJ.. Stratusfaction! Trish goes for the cover

Kickout!

Trish can't believe that AJ just kicked out of Stratusfaction. Trish goes to pick up AJ, but AJ catch Trish with a roll up. 1....2.. Kick-out! AJ picks up Trish and goes for the Slice Bread#2... Trish throws off AJ...AJ staggers back towards Trish.. Chick kick! Trish goes for the cover

AJ kicks out again! Trish clearly angered now by the fighting spirit of AJ, Trish grabs hold of AJs hair and drags her to her feet... AJ Hits the Sliced Bread #2 of nowhere!! AJ goes for the cover...

3!!

Winner: XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampa

AJ Gets it! AJ has become the new Divas Champion by defeating Trish Stratus! Trish rolls out of the ring. AJ drops to her knees in the middle of the ring, The Referee, hands AJ the Divas title, AJ just stays in the middle of the ring on knees, looking at the Divas championship. AJ gets to her feet, and the referee holds up AJs hand in victory.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 IwlRw

Kaitlyn rushes in the ring, and Hugs AJ.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 RCEVC

Kaitlyn and AJ make their way back up the ramp together both celebrating AJ's title win. They stop at top of the ramp, and Kaitlyn raises AJ's hand in victory as AJ holds up her Divas championship.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Following an advertisement promoting a blockbuster announcement to open up next week's episode of Breakdown by Mick Foley himself,the cameras switch to a backstage setting where a replica XWL championship toy belt is the zoomed in on and it appears to be in the hands of an XWL superstar.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 XGATt

The man is heard letting out a deep sigh then the camera zooms out and it's revealed as none other than the man that will meet The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match later on tonight, Ted DiBiase.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 MqA9j

His eyes are locked on the title, he seems to be in another world.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 8stDN

He looks off to the side as if he's having his XWL career flash before his eyes, he looks back at the title, his hold tightens and then he finally places it down on the bench.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 HjHQ8

Ted turns away from the title, almost ashamed that he he hasn't held any gold of any kind yet and tonight it all could end, never accomplishing that boyhood dream.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 WKT0A

DiBiase walks a few steps from the title, then pauses, he looks back at it, then his head lowers.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 3gRzm

It looks as if he suddenly just tells himself to get over it and focus on tonight and he then walks over to his suitcase and begins to unzip it.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 JClXB

He pulls out a pair of Red Orange trunks with a new logo on the back, they seem to be specifically made just for tonight's event. Then as he pulls out his pair of wrestling boots a knock is heard at the door, he places them down then the door opens and Josh Matthews walks into the room.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 8cql5

Ted turns his attention to Josh stopping what he's doing and try to fake a smile but you can tell he's just not himself tonight.

Josh Matthews: Pardon me, I was wondering if you had time for an interview Ted. You've got probably the biggest match of your career and what could possibly be your last one as well.

He nods then Josh continues.

Josh Matthews: A lot of people question your actions last week and seem rather confused by them as well. But first I just want to ask you are you okay?

DiBiase places his hand on his forehead swiping back through his hair and to the back of his neck before replying.

Ted DiBiase: Yeah, you know, tonight is the biggest match of my career, and I guess that's why I'm so stressed tonight. The Undertaker and his "Ministry" have infuriated me in ways that I never knew I could be. When they beat me to a bloody pulp, then suspended me high on his symbol, I'm not going to lie I thought that was it...After all the countless times I had defied the odds, I thought that was the end. But then when I got free, this whole new attitude overtook everything! In the back of my mind I still was and still am this lovable guy that my fans go wild for. But in the front, there is a new DiBiase that I don't even think existed inside myself. I wanted to cause The Undertaker, Mr. Fn, and Kane unimaginable suffering!

He tightly balls his fists up.

Ted DiBiase: And I did just that this past week. I didn't care about the numbers game, because as a lot of people know, I never give a damn about that stuff because I just do, I don't think, I do. So sure was attacking all three alone a bright idea? Of course it wasn't, but it all worked out didn't it? I just want to thank Shawn Michaels for lending a helping hand. I've called him since then and we've talked it out and all. He knows I appreciate it, I just wish I had been able to prevent him from going through that table, he was there for me but I couldn't be there for him in that one moment. In a way that lit another fire under me. It was just me and The Brothers Of Destruction, do I cower in fear? Do I just give up and let them win? No, I didn't do that, what I did was send a message of my own!

Josh Matthews: Sorry to interrupt, but what was that message?

Ted DiBiase: That I am a man! But not just any man, the man...I'm the man that will put an end to the disrespectful ways of this "phenom" This all began over something that could have been avoided. I was out there addressing my fans, and he comes out acting like I don't exist. That wasn't okay, and it still isn't. Throughout the past three months I've proven to him that it was a grave mistake, and tonight I'm going to show him that. Everyone is wondering why did I let up last week...They want to know why, and honestly it's as simple as this...Do I hate him? Oh more than I ever knew I could, did I want to stop when I had him right where I wanted him? No I wanted I continue punching his lights out and staining my fists with his blood...That's very uncharacteristic for me, I don't just get this sudden hatred for anyone, hell even Wade was just a competitive rival, I had fun in our long rivalry, but this is much different. The past two weeks have been a lot different. The Undertaker tried to end me, he didn't care about our agreement on tonight's date to have a Buried Alive match. But that's where we differ, I challenged him face to face and nothing was going to change that. Not even my burning desire to just end it all right there! I stopped myself because a man keeps his word, my father always taught me that and it's something I live by through my daily life. My word is my bond, as cheesy as that sounds which is a bit ironic I suppose.

He show a slight grin but it quickly fades almost as soon as it forms.

Ted DiBiase: Tonight is the night, I restrained myself last week, but those restraints are removed as soon as that bell sounds. I challenged him to this match, and I'll either keep my word by burying him alive, or I'll die trying. I'm just so emotional right now because I keep running all these what if scenarios through my head. What if I lose?

Josh Matthews: I don't know what to say other than losing is not an option for you.

Ted DiBiase: That's obvious though, no one wants to lose a match like this, it's a match where two men literally fight for their life. It's going to get ugly, but there is a chance I could lose. What would my fans have to remember me by? They'd remember my obsession with Monopoly of course, but that's all! I don't have a hall of fame collection of championship reigns like The Undertaker. I've failed at becoming champion several times here, whether that's due to not being ready, or not being fired up enough. But it's all sinking in here tonight. That dream could die with me...This could be it, no happy ending with Ted DiBiase finally realizing a dream, just failure. That is what irritates me the most, because you don't know how bad I've worked at getting better, at becoming a better person, a person suited for being champion. I'm finally myself, I'm shocking a lot of people, but all of that could just have come too late. Is this the end? Is my boyhood dream of being World Heavyweight Champion just that, a dream?

Josh Matthews: It's a grim night for you and your fans, I hate to bring it up but you've talked about it obviously, what are your thoughts on this match? It could be the end, and a lot of people are questioning if someone as nice and comedic like yourself could bury a man alive...

Ted DiBiase: When this all began, I thought it would just be one match, one time to prove to this legend that I belong! It was the one chance I needed to prove myself to him and everyone who doubted me. If I could overcome this one obstacle then I could go on with my career a more determined man. But after defeating him cleanly in that ring, he still acted as if I did NOTHING. He acted as if it wasn't impressive to defeat him. He then spouted all this nonsense about how wins and losses don't matter, what matters are championships. Which again is what annoys me because he basically says just because I have yet to win a title that I mean and deserve nothing! Things have escalated through the months, my anger for his actions just is at an all time high. Do I want to put this legend in the ground, then dump a heaping pile of dirt on him? No...I don't want to do it, it's not something I've always dreamed of doing, but I will! I didn't want things to go this far, it was supposed to be just one match to show I matter, to show that I deserve common respect that every wrestler has for one another for what they do night in and night out...But he's refused to give me that, he's mocked me, he's insulted my family, he's beaten me within an inch of my life, and he'll regret that.

Josh Matthews: That was a devastating attack on you two weeks ago, it was hard for people to watch that. Many couldn't believe you returned the next week and did what you did.

Ted DiBiase: Try being the one of the receiving end, it wasn't fun by any means. But that is what he will regret, not that he did it, but that he didn't finish the job. He thought I was weak, he thought that was all he had to do and I would be out of his hair for good, but he thought wrong, he didn't give me credit that he should've given me this entire time, and that will be his undoing.

Josh Matthews: Well I know you've got to get geared up for your match, but have you got any final comments on tonight? Any final words to say to your fans if you don't make it out of this match?

He pops his bruised knuckles while he ponders what to say

Ted DiBiase: I know I gave Undertaker a pass on Redemption, I gave him something that he didn't give me. I did that so that I could keep my word, so that I could give everyone the show they had been waiting for an entire month...I showed mercy for him, but the same will not be said tonight! I waited this long for my revenge, and trust me the Ted Dibiase that everyone sees tonight, will strike fear into all who watch. I'm not afraid of The Undertaker, but I'll make damn sure he's afraid of me! I'm a pissed off monopoly player, and that's the worst kind!

The cameras zoom in on his focused face before we fade away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 pm

RCP wrote:
Jerry wrote:

{JR}
Shut up Cole!

{Cole}
No you!

My Favorite line of the promo mischief
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:27 pm

*We go backstage where Natalya is seen standing around.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-08-20-18h09m26s160

[[Natalya]]
"Last week, I decided to shake things up a bit. I decided to become the Diva I once was and with the help of Layla and I accomplished that by defeating Mickie James. In the aftermath it seemed Me and Layla had a little bit of a partnership in the making but, I took Layla's advice and turned it against her. Layla told me to Follow no one's orders and that's exactly what I did."

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-08-20-18h09m27s166

[[Natalya]]
"I then attacked Layla from behind, costing her the match against Maryse. But hey, who can blame me? If I'm going to be the top Diva once again then I'm going to be taking out the competition one by one. Now, as you saw earlier AJ Lee defeated Trish Stratus to capture the Diva's Championship. What I don't understand is how was she able to defeat Trish, yet I wasn't? Oh yeah, I know why... Because that was the old Natalya who faced Trish."

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-2011-08-20-18h09m28s176

[[Natalya]]
"Now AJ, it looks like your going to be defending that championship once Eye for an Eye comes around the corner and it's pretty obvious that no Diva deserves it besides Me. I've worked my ass off for a long time and I feel it's my time. Trust me AJ, over the next few weeks I will prove that you won't have to worry about Layla, Michelle McCool, Mickie James, or any other Diva. The only Diva you will have to worry about is Natalya Neidhart."

*The screen fades to black and a video package featuring Redemption Superstar, John Cena begins to play!*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:35 pm

*We go backstage to where we see Josh Mathews standing by in the backstage with Jeff Hardy, and the fans boo him.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Nxmfbm

[Josh Mathews]
Hello XWL universe, I'm Josh Matthews and I'm standing here with the one and only Jeff Hardy, Jeff.

Jeff Hardy
Josh.

[Josh Mathews]
Now Jeff, tonight you have a match vs. Alex Shelley for the X-Treme title, what is your game plan?

Jeff Hardy
My gameplan is to destroy him, turn him inside out, and I just wanna tell all those losers out there I only lost to Slater last week beacuse of his dumb looking face.

[Jeff Hardy]
But, ya see, I wasn't the only one that lost last week, yeah, I'm talking about you Kurt, the only god damn shit here, well, at least you've seen what happens when you mess with me, the Anti-Christ comes down on your ass like a ton of bricks. But anyway, I'm gonna win tonight to prove that I am the best in the world.

[Josh Mathews]
Jeff, I have some more questions I'd like to ask you if you don't mind me taking up a bit more of your time.

*Out of nowhere Kurt Angle comes running into the room, swinging a chair. Jeff Hardy ducks it and kicks Kurt Angle in the gut. Jeff Hardy attempts a twist of fate, but Angle pushes him off and Jeff Hardy barrels into a wall. The wall cracks, and Jeff Hardy slowly lifts himself out of it. As he is doing that, Kurt Angle stacks a trash can on top of a table quickly, and gets behind Jeff Hardy. Kurt Angle lifts him up for the Angle slam.... HE HITS IT! Through the trash can AND The table!!! Kurt Angle bends down and holds up his hand like he just won the match vs. Jeff Hardy next week on Breakdown. Kurt Angle stares down at him as he smirks knowing he has gotten more then revenge for last week.*

*Kurt Angle signals to Mathews to gtfo, Mathews does and Angle looks at Jeff Hardy happily. Kurt Angle lifts up Jeff Hardy and pulls him toward the wall he banged in to earlier. Kurt Angle grabs around Jeff's waist... And sends a massive belly to belly suplex through the wall! Kurt Angle picks up the mic Josh Mathews dropped earlier, and he begins to talk.*

[Kurt Angle]
Jeff, this is only the beggining, you costing me my match stepped over the line, Jeff... And I'm going to make you pay, and next week, when we step in the ring one on one, you can believe that I'm going to want revenge even more. Oh it's true, it's damn true.

*Kurt Angle walks off the scene leaving Jeff Hardy a mess on the ground laying in the pieces of the wall.*

*We go to the commentary table for some brief commentary*

[JR]
BAH GAWD KING, How is Jeff Hardy even going to be able to walk in his match with Alex Shelley now? And he wasn't even the favorite to begin with!

[Michael Cole]
I'm sure, Jeff Hardy will find a way to walk in that match and go one on one with Shelley.

[King]
I'm not too sure Jeff Hardy should be looking at Alex Shelley now, because it seems what Jeff did to Kurt last week as really got Kurt going.

[Michael Cole]
Come on Jerry, Jeff is gonna take this match with Shelley seriously, it IS a title match for him, the first one in awhile, and the last one he might ever get.

[King]
Well we've got to get into the action again next up is.... (Insert next thing here) so stay tuned to this episode, of XWL's Supremacy!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:32 am

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 WLE6h
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero Vs Rob Van Dam

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Normal Match

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Yrc45
Christian Vs Batista

As Batista’s theme hits the crowd begin to boo as they see Christian lying helpless on the mat. Batista grabs his money in the bank briefcase and holds in high while standing on the top rope looking on showing disrespect to the fans. Batista jumps down and walks on over to Christian who looks to be out cold crouching down beside him and saying “you shouldn’t have gotten involved, I told you you would get hurt” The referee comes over and Batista hands his arm over for the ref to raise in victory when suddenly MVP’s theme hits.

He slowly walks down to the ring clapping and pointing to Batista, Batista looks happy at seeing his friend. MVP gets in the ring clapping and both men exchange a few words. The referee gets out of the way and rolls Christian out of the ring for his own safety. MVP dosen’t look to be too bothered by Christian, he grabs Batista’s arm and raises it high in the air while pointing and shouting “That’s my man Dave!”.
MVP keeps Batista arm raised for a couple of seconds when just as Batista brings it down MVP kicks him in the gut. Everyone looks to be shocked as MVP quickly hits play of the day leaving Batista out cold on the mat. The crowd are in complete shock as MVP laughs and quickly gets out of the ring as the crowd have gone silent, nobody expected this to happen…The referee slides in to check to see if Batista is ok and the camera fades out on MVP with a evil grin on his face…

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:37 pm

*Following a short hype vid for one half of LayCool - Layla - the cameras cut to the XWL live audience. Many are on their feet chanting the XWL initials and the electricity in the air for this amazing PPV is obvious.*

[Jim Ross] Up next ladies and gentlemen, we have what should be a slobber knoc-

*JR is interrupted.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 JVZtL

*Chris Jericho appears at the top of the entrance ramp to his customary hostile welcome from the XWL Universe. He's dressed in his ring gear with his eyes firmly focused on the ring as he makes his way towards it with a mic in hand.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What is this?

[Michael Cole] It's obviously Chris Jericho...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I know that you idiot! I mean Chris Jericho isn't scheduled to be here tonight. He doesn't have a match.

[Michael Cole] Just because he doesn't have a match doesn't mean he can't be here King. Any show with Chris Jericho on it can only be better than a show without him.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I can assure you that your opinion is shared by the minority. But Jericho looks like he's dressed to compete?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 WfYe6

[Jim Ross] I guess we'll find out what this is all about in a few moments. I just hope he doesn't hold up the entire show like at Digital Decision.

[Michael Cole] That was genius. And I still can't believe the way Mick Foley mistreated Jericho at Digital Decision. Jericho has every right to be in a World title match as he never got his mandatory rematch after losing the title. Mick Foley should be fired!

*Jericho is now in the ring and begins to speak after his music dies down.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 ETQWC

[Chris Jericho] So here we are... XWL Supremacy... yet another Pay-Per-View without Chris Jericho on the card...

*The crowd roars in approval.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 KXxOI

[Chris Jericho] But you see... I expected this. I expected to be left off the card once again. Mick Foley has this conspiracy against me. He doesn't want to see me reach the heights that he never got to reach in his career. He can't bare to think that I will go down in history as the greatest of all time, while he will only be remembered for going through flaming tables or bleeding until he can barely stand. So Mick Foley has used his backstage influence to prevent me from showcasing my talents to the world. Just like at Digital Decision, when he had me ejected from the building for no good reason... tonight once again he has abused his power and used it against me.

*The crowd begins to chant Foley's name.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Mu0ym

[Chris Jericho] But what you people need to understand is... that I'm smarter than Mick Foley. I've gone over his head. I've spoken to the Board Of Directors and they have agreed that I am entitled to the rematch I never received for my World title, which is why I have been added to tonight's main event...

*Deafening roars of disapproval from the fans.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 B42VE

[Chris Jericho] You can boo me all you want, but Vickie Guerrero is backstage right now making it official. All the papers are in order... all it takes is one signature and I will finally get my shot at the World title that I so rightfully deserve and have been wronged out of time and time again. And there is not a damn thing any of you hypocrites or Mick Foley can do about it...

*"You Suck!" chants begin.*

[Michael Cole] YES! This is great!

[Jim Ross] How is this fair? Just last week, Chris Jericho lost to CM Punk. Surely that affects his claim for a World title opportunity?

[Michael Cole] Have you not been watching XWL lately JR? I mean, you're sat at ringside every week and you commentate every Pay-Per-View... does your fat block your vision? Jericho has been screwed out of his opportunity several times and finally someone has seen sense. Thank you, Vickie Guerrero!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] This is just plain wrong...

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 C07JM

[Chris Jericho] So what I...

*Jericho is cut off as a familiar theme begins to play.*

*The crowd gives Mick Foley a standing ovation as he appears at the top of the entrance ramp.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 VPlLu

[Michael Cole] Ha! What are you going to do now Mick? Throw Jericho out again? Too bad because the Board of Directors will fire you!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Dhfn0

[Mick Foley] You know... I promised myself I wouldn't get involved in your business again after Digital Decision, because quite frankly... you're a waste of my time. But I just had to come out here and put you in your place after what you just said. You see... the Board Of Directors can only do so much when it comes to booking matches... that's left to the General Managers. That's mine and Vickie's job for those of you new to the show and by the way, thanks for tuning in.
So as far as them agreeing with you, that's all well and good Chris, but I disagree with adding you to the main event tonight, so you will NOT be added to the World title match. You haven't proven yourself worthy of a shot just yet...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] And justice has been restored!

[Michael Cole] Are you kidding me?

*The crowd cheers loudly.*

[Chris Jericho] Shut the hell up you old man! What about Vickie Guerrero huh? I spoke to her earlier on and she assured me I would be in that main event tonight! There's more than one General Manager you know and her say counts as much as yours. She agrees I should be in that match!

[Michael Cole] Yeah! What about Vickie?

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 EryWc

[Mick Foley] Ah but that's where you're wrong again Chris. I had a little chat with Ms Guerrero just a few moments ago, and after last week in the KOTR Semi Final where you lost to CM Punk, she too agrees that you're not quite there yet when it comes to earning yourself a title shot. If anyone should have a match for the World title it should be our new King Of The Ring, CM Punk! Not you. He's proven himself more than anyone and is way ahead than you in the line of contenders.

*Again the crowd cheers and a CM Punk chant breaks out.*

[Chris Jericho] B-but my rematch clause! I never got my rematch!

[Mick Foley] Unfortunately for you Chris, rematch clauses here in XWL expire after 30 days... this is no WWE or TNA. We keep things fair and we keep things fresh and make sure the fans get what they want. And well you lost the title 2 months ago.

[Michael Cole] What? Since when was that a rule?

[Jim Ross] Last I checked, Mick Foley was a General Manager which means he can make the rules... and it seems like he just made one. I for one approve of the rule as it keeps things fresh and gives others championship opportunities.

[Michael Cole] ...

[Chris Jericho] You can't do this! You son of a bitch!

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Fyzhd

[Mick Foley] Now I suggest you get the hell out of that ring or else we'll have a repeat of Digital Decision. Those very same guys who threw you out last month are on the security payroll here tonight, and trust me, they enjoyed last month as much as I did. Have a nice day!

*Foley turns and begins to leave but stops to listen as Jericho speaks once again.*

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 K4gob

[Chris Jericho] No! I'm not going anywhere! And you know what? You just confirmed everything I said about you. You're nothing more than a jealous has-been. You're not a legend. There's nothing hardcore about you at all. You're just an old man who can't live up to the fact that his career is over, while mine is still well within the limelight. You can't watch someone like me achieve greatness time and time again while you struggle to get out of bed in the morning... your back aches and your knees creak as you struggle to get to your feet... and then you need help to bathe and even make your breakfast... because you put yourself through hell... through barbed wire... blood... sweat... and tears... just to make these parasites cheer for you.

*Foley has now turned back around and is listening intently to every word Jericho is saying. His words seem to be having an effect on him.*

[Chris Jericho] But just like every one of these hypocrites' "heroes"... you too were eventually forgotten Mick. They forgot about you the moment you left and moved on to someone else. They began to chant their name, their catchphrase and buy their t-shirt... and they forgot about good old Mick Foley. You became irrelevant. After all the personal and professional sacrifices you'd made for these people they had abandoned you and relegated you to nothing more than a distant memory in their minds.

*The crowd's negative roar echoes around the arena.*

[Chris Jericho] And while you are wallowing in your self pity at home, or sitting backstage watching XWL... nursing your broken body... you can't help but feel jealous and angry when you see me. When you see my face on your TV screen claiming victory after victory... attaining accomplishment after accomplishment... and you wonder what could have been if only you had turned your back on these parasites just like I did. You're jealous of me because I am smarter than you, and because I saw these people for what they really are... and you saw it too late.

*Mick raises the microphone to his mouth and a sinister smile comes across his face, a menacing grin almost.*

[Mick Foley] You know Chris.. In my career, I've had a lot of people try and put me down. People like Ric Flair who told me I was nothing but a glorified stunt man who doesn't deserve to step into a ring for example.. But you're something different, you have a 100% arrogance with you always. And it's people like you who would always kick me when I was down in my life, and in this later stage of my career. I try to do some good for the company, give something back to you guys... BUT THEN THERE'S PEOPLE LIKE YOU, CHRIS! WHO DON'T RESPECT THE PEOPLE WHO PAVED THE WAY FOR THEM!

*Foley begins to slowly walk down the ramp now, Jericho looks shocked at Foley's reaction.*

[Mick Foley] I may be broken, I may be beaten. I may have taken one too many chairshots to my head, I may be a general manager but you know better than anyone that it's so hard to resist to stay out of the ring. All you need is just one person. Just one person to tip you off the edge, I may be a has-been, I may have become irrelevant but do you think that's going to stop me? What makes you think that a punk like you can just push me around and get away with it!? Huh?! I've worked too damn hard for this business to have a no good selfish person like you act like that to me. For once in your life you're going to show some respect, I'LL MAKE YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT!!

[Jim Ross] What?! No! Come on Mick! You can't do this, don't let him get into your head!

*Foley slowly gets into the ring with his microphone, Jericho backs up.*

[Mick Foley] If you want to get rid of me, try it. If you never want to see my face in XWL again, then I dare you to do something about it. Are you going to man up FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?! Or.. Are you going to tuck your tail between your legs and show everyone here how much of a coward you really are? And show them how you know that this broken down veteran actually has your number.. Because I remember a cold day in November, in the year 1999. When Vince McMahon was telling some "rookie" by the name of Chris Jericho that he wasn't worth the paper his contract was printed on! Do you remember that? After being verbally bitchslapped by him you were broken, but who was the one guy who actually gave you a pat on the back and said "You're doing good, kid." You might know this man, because he's staring you right in the face. So go on, teach this broken down has-been who has it out for you a lesson... someone get me a referee out here and ring the god-damn bell...

*Foley drops his mic and stares intensely at Jericho. Jericho appears shellshocked by the whole situation as a referee rushes the ring and calls for the bell for a very impromptu and surprise match-up...*

*****SPOILERS BELOW*****

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 SDcJ4

*Jericho's hand is raised in victory much to the fans' dismay.*

[Jim Ross] I knew this would happen. Someone get a doctor out here! Mick isn't in any condition at all to step into the ring with someone the caliber of Chris Jericho and we just saw exactly why. He was dominated and humiliated!

[Michael Cole] And not only that JR... Mick Foley tapped out! The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley actually GAVE UP! Chris Jericho really is amazing!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I'm not sure what to say, but I hope our GM will be ok after this. He had great heart but he took a beating.

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 OyMP7

*Jericho begins to leave up the ramp but turns to face the crumpled heap known as Mick Foley with a sick smile on his face as the referee tends to him. Supremacy fades away to a hype video of Lucky Cannon.*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 pm

OHSHIT Dat promo, and dat surprise match Surprised
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:28 pm

MARKOUT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Hell In A Cell
XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 E8c02cc4ba28
XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 PYVfH
Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton

Wade runs at Orton on top of the cell as the fans gasp, Orton ducks down and back body drops Wade. Wade slams onto the cage with such great force that the panel of the cell that he lands on breaks, it also happens to be the same panel that Orton is standing on. Wade crashes through the cell back first from the back body drop and lands onto the mat after a 20ft drop with a sickening thud. While the ground is taken from under Orton at the same time as he falls and lands on his side with another shocking landing. The crowd is dead silent, the commentary stops. And after a few seconds of both men lying in the ring with zero movements the Cell begins to raise. The sound of headsets being taken off are heard as Jerry Lawler, Michael Cole and Jim Ross get into the ring to check on them. EMT's rush down to ringside once the cell is high enough for them to get to ringside, the fans are still silent as the EMT's check both men and put neckbraces on each of them. They're brought over to the side of the ring as two stretchers are at ringside, Orton is carefully placed on a stretcher first as they strap him on to the stretcher. Followed by Wade next, once they're both secure they're wheeled away. Through the side exits at the entrance, the fans being to clap for both men as they're wheeled off the scene.

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:01 pm

MARKOU- no. This is serious. :|
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 7:19 pm

XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 H8JQd

Last edited by Penguin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing the format.)
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Normal Match

Shawn Michaels Vs Kane

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011    XWL Supremacy:  8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Supremacy: 8/21/2011 - 8/28/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next