Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches Empty
PostSubject: XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches   XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:00 pm

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches IsrlzNTjeQQid

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches DWLho42

With this weeks breakdown coming to a close, there's only one thing on everybody's mind, and that's the upcoming Digital Decision PPV. With this being one of the company's most popular payperview's of the year, where the fans play perhaps the most important role, we decided to reward them by asking some of our biggest XWL Superstars which match they are looking forward to the most.

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches 20120410_LARGE_SD_sheamus_exclusive_R

Sheamus:
What match I'm looking forward to at Digital Decision? Besides the one where I, The Celtic Warrior, knock the teeth out of that DiBiase fool? Hmm, I'd definitely have to say Adam Cole vs. whatever combination of The Wyatts. You see, that Adam Cole fella......There's something I just don't like about him. Perhaps it's his demeanor, maybe it's even that......face. You know, it's one of those guys you just don't like, but you can't really point out the reason why. But whatever the reason may be, let's just say I'll have a good laugh at him getting his arse tossed around like a piece of paper.

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches 9PTCPZz

[Bayley]
I'm excited for the Divas Championship match! I can't wait...my best friend..Paige is gonna get the chance, I just know it! I've voted for her over and over. I can't wait to see her win the Divas Championship again! It'll be great..We'll celebrate..we'll play Jenga, We'll do the robot! And if I had the opportunity..I'd have....IS THAT PAIGE?!

Bayley then leaves the interview and dashes off screen apparently in hunt of Paige

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches L73ZEsQ

John Cena
Out of every single match on the card? Damn, that's a tough one.. I'm probably looking forward to AJ Lee taking on Alicia Fox the most. Ever since her return to the ring, AJ's been unpredictable, targeting Fox, who clearly isn't in the right frame mind of either. With two fierce ladies like that involed... Let's just say I can't wait to see what happens when they meet in the ring at Digital Decision.

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches RVD-2013-NEW-620x250

RVD
What match am I most excited about? That's a good question dude… I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure what most of the matches even are, but I did hear that Fandago and CM Punk are going to be facing off tonight. I've always liked CM Punk's in ring style, and Fandago.. Well, seeing as this is just an exclusive I think I'm allowed to say this.. There's nothing like watching Fandago's entrance when you're baked man!! All those lights! And that music!! Super catchy dude!! And the best part about Fandago is that he's more than just a fancy dancer in bright clothes. That kid can wrestle. One thing I looked forward to when I returned to a full time schedule was getting the chance to get in the ring with the likes of Fandango and CM Punk. So I'll be watching that match closely……… What?…… What do you mean it's Fan-dan-go? What was I saying.... Fandago?.. Oh... I thought it was………. Really, huh. Well thanks for letting me know man…… Well I wouldn't blame him for being mad at me for mispronouncing his name, but the thing is, he doesn't have as memorable a name as R-V-D!!!!!!!……. What match type? I don't know, what are the options?……. Really?…… Wow….. I'd have to say the last one, the winner gets the Money in the Bank and the loser gets Layla. Seeing as I'm Mr. Money in the Bank I can tell you this, that briefcase holds a once in a lifetime opportunity.. And well, as far as the ladies go, well I can tell you this from personal experience as well… There are a lot of fish in the sea!! Especially when you're R-V-D!!!!!!

IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN A FUTURE 'EPISODE' OF BACKSTAGE FALLOUT, PLEASE EITHER REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR MESSAGE ME ON THE SITE OR ON SKYPE. :]

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches   XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:07 pm

Once again it's awesome to have this as a thing, glad to see people making the effort to make this possible! Really liked that last part in Bayley's response, legit just imagined her running off after that.
Back to top Go down
Moontan
Mid Card
Moontan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches   XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 6:08 pm

lol epi9c bayley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches   XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Backstage Fallout : Digital Decision Approaches
Page 1 of 1