Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout    XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 am

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout  Vmlxr

[Interviewer]
Eve! Can I just get a quick word for XWL.Com?

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout  Da8s9
[Eve Torres]
Just make it quick...

[Interviewer]
Tonight you made your return to the ring, but was unsuccessful against Alicia Fox, Obviously not as you planned your return going.. what's your plan from now on?

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout  Qipq3
[Eve Torres]
First off, I haven't competed in that ring for months and Alicia got lucky to beat, that's all it was...luck. After months out of action,she had to have luck to beat me, So I'm already where I want to be...I'm still one of the top divas even after spending months out injured because of the carless Divas Champion. In just a few short weeks, I will become the Divas Champion...and show that this loss means nothing.

[Interviewer]
But don't you think it gives Alicia the momentum advantage going into the Gauntlet?

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout  WEOMY
[Eve Torres]
Momentum? There is no such thing in this business. You can win one night, and lose the next.. that's how it is. So tonight I may have lost, but next week It'll be a different story. At The Monsters Bash...it will be a different story. Layla has walked around long enough, ruining the prestige of the Divas Title..it's now time for someone to put a end to that...it's time for me to put a end to that. Layla cheated her way past me too many times. And the good thing? Even if by some miracle I don't become Divas Champion at The Monster Bash,no matter what... Layla will be leaving without the Divas Championship.

[Interviewer]
You seem confident heading into Monster Bash, despite the amount of competition you may have to face... Including Beth Phoenix who made her intentions clear this week on Redemption...

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout  OZCRl
[Eve Torres]
Beth Phoenix? I don't care about Beth Phoenix...She is no threat to me. She can make all the claims she wants but if I have to face her at Monsters Bash, I will put a end to all her claims. She isn't as dominant as she thinks she is. I am better than Beth Phoenix in every way, I'm more successful than her, I'm a better wrestler than her. I will prove that at The Monsters Bash if I have to.

[Interviewer]
Okay...well Thanks for your time.

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Backstage Fallout
Page 1 of 1