Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2   XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:21 pm

The camera’s go backstage where they are already straight in the action! The cameraman is shown running trying to catch up to a man, it seems to be Joey Ryan. He is holding his head in pain and is shown with the title by his side which confirms his identity. The cameraman rushes over to a pissed off Joey Ryan

Cameraman
Joey…Joey! Can I get your thoughts on what just happened?

Joey turns around with a very serious look on his face

XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2 F6om3

Joey Ryan
What? You want to get Joey Ryan’s thoughts on what just happened? Did you not watch? I wasn’t against an opponent who wanted to wrestle, I was against a man who wanted to end my career and put me in a wheelchair! I am the world champion, I shouldn’t have to risk my life, just to give a poor man his 15 seconds of fame. He nearly had a shot at me title! Do you think Randy Orton really deserves a shot at my title after that? He did not beat me in a wrestling match, he beat me in a unfair fight. Joey Ryan is a fair man, I wrestle. I knew what Randy was about but he took it too the next level. If Vickie didn’t make the save, who knows what would be happening to me right now….maybe I’d be still lying in that ring with a broken neck, or maybe I’d have been rushed to hospital with a concussion. I am the man this show has needed for so long. Randy is jealous. I had to run up that ramp and back here just to avoid any further damage. It’s sick.

XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2 B8dhH

Joey Ryan
Vickie needs to keep this show in order. She didn’t do near enough to protect the champion. I need security. Like I said months ago when I predicted Joey Ryan as the World Heavyweight Champion…I am at the top of the chain. People always want to take shots at big names and who bigger than Joey Ryan. The man who is the biggest name in Hollywood, the biggest man to hit the professional wrestling scene and the biggest man to hold this title. I have proved I am the greatest champion and I should not be disrespected like with what Randy did. I am a true professional. Joey Ryan is money. If Randy kicked me in the skull what would we have? If Randy got his title match what would we have? We would have a thug, a man who likes to break peoples necks and give them serious skull damage as the champion. Redemption dosen’t need that. Joey Ryan is a far better model champion.

XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2 NIPT2

Joey Ryan
What skills does Randy have? Does he have rockstar charisma? Does he have movie star good looks? No. He is doing nothing. Randy is washed up and living in the shadows of his father. Now he can go deal with Brock all he wants and I cannot wait to see Brock rip his head off. Next week I am going to sort this out. Vickie, Eve, Hulk Hogan, John Lauranitis, Teddy Long…I DON’T CARE! I AM THE WORLD CHAMPION! I want security and I do not want a wreck less superstar thinking he can put me out on the sidelines. Next week I am going down to that ring and I am calling someone out, someone with power. I will get an answer. People like Randy Orton and Austin Aries are the people who should not be getting involved in Joey Ryan’s business. Austin shouldn’t even get a shot at my title and Randy needs to be banned from XWL. Now get out of my face. I need to sort this out.

Joey storms off as the video feed ends
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive Backstage Fallout Part 2
Page 1 of 1