Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:57 pm

Jerry's Review

Point System
* = This is a promo
* * = This is a good promo
* * * = This is a great promo
* * * *  = This is a great promo and I really like how you portrayed your characters gimmick.
* * * * * =  Holy Shit

... Up to 3 Points for Quote of the Promo
... Up to 3 Points for a Write Up Win (+2 if Title is on the line)
... 1 Point for a Recorded Win

Redemption Day 1

Cody Rhodes Promo...

Well Cody has a lot to gloat about! And gloat he did. This was a great promo and to be honest I haven't really been invested in Cody's storylines as of late because it seems like all of his attempts to "save" this and that have been just that, attempts. But at Supremacy he really did it, he really got the job done, not only did he defeat Goldust to enter the EC, but after all his campaigns and effort Ted DiBiase was finally fired! Of course the crowd would hate Cody from the minute his theme hits and you showed it in this promo, you did a great job at gloating as Cody making it seem like you had a one up on the fans now because everything seems to be working in Cody's favor. I really liked the part where you showed the footage of Ted getting fired and went on about how Cody was the only reason that Ted had success in the first place. Going into a more serious mode by talking about the EC was a nice touch, mentioning all the people that don't deserve to be in it, and the one that does, Dolph Ziggler, a name that you brought up a lot in this promo as an ally, should be interesting if you two ever get the opportunity to tag in a storyline, would be an interesting mix of egos. Loved the Ted's theme hitting at the end, Joey going all crazy until they realized that Cody was pulling one over on them and succeeded! Great promo... * * * *

Joey Ryan Promo...

Well right off the bat I want to mention that Joey said that the Sleazy Era has just begun, which is funny because Cody talked about the Dashingly Insane Era about to begin, and I know that there is a Cena promo coming up and I wouldn't be surprised if he talks about the Cenation Era or how his time is now. This has me thinking that all the wrestlers in the EC are going into the chamber with the intent of winning the title obviously, but also starting an era, a new era now that Ted's era has been terminated by Vickie with the assists from Cody and Edge. This being said really enjoyed this promo, the intro with FCW as out there but entertaining nonetheless and a good way to draw people into the next portion which is the part that actually matters. Although in the intro really liked how Joey felt above everyone there, even to the point of firing wrestlers, and saying how you trained some of the current XWL wrestlers was an interesting claim to make. After the FCW bit I liked how you talked about how he wasn't getting the respect or shots that he deserved. After brining up in the past that you have only lost 4 times in 6 months and tonight mentioning that you should be main eventing every show as well as listing people in the chamber who are not as good as you it really shows that Ryan is confident going into the chamber. Mentioning how you beat Storm before he left and will beat him again on his return was a nice touch, should be interesting seeing which of the two superkickers will win. Really great promo here... * * * *

Austin Aries Promo..

Now this was a really fun read. I liked the beginning part where you talked about how your match with Kaval and Jericho proved that Aries could put on a great match with anyone on a moments notice and not only win but steal the show. Saying how you went from facing nobodies before this match and now going up against the former IC champ and recent big name in XWL Christian, proves that Austin is on the rise and plans on continuing up, all the way up into the vacant World Heavyweight Championship Chamber. Aries should be an interesting addition to the chamber match, and like Cody and Joey you mentioned how soon Aries will be showing everyone his era so to speak or how you put it greatness. This really makes the EC results an interesting topic already, who's era will we be leading into after the chamber? I like the cocky funny attitude you give Aries, the funny remarks about So Cal made me laugh and of course the shots at the fans were funny as well as the action figure bit. Overall was a great read and I gotta say I'm curious to see if Aries can defeat Christian tonight... * * * *

James Storm Promo...

I liked how you portrayed The Cowboy in this promo, super face but at the same time willing to kick anyone's ass or well in Storm's case face, if stepped to. The beginning part about how the fans were the main reason that Storm was entered into the Chamber was a good way to put him over from the get go, going on to defend Ted and talk about how you'll be glad to take on Cody at the chamber for Ted was a nice touch. And the ending part about Edge was also great, shows that Storm has a pack mentality almost, now if only he had a Roode Razz ... * * * *

John Cena Promo...

And another Chamber competitor! Gotta say this chamber is already hyped up and it's only the first week, can't wait to see what else you all have in store. As for the Cena promo, really enjoyed reading this one. I've told you in the past I wasn't a huge fan of Cena promos but this one I liked reading. Starting off with the KOW was good, getting the fact out that they attacked you before the match and you didn't just abandon Shelley, damn no heel Cena Razz Then going onto talk about how you want to be the IC Champion, how you don't think McGillicutty deserved his shot and that you do was interesting, makes it seem like Cena's ready to finally win the big one. But instead of an IC shot he gets the real big one, the World Heavyweight Chamber. Going on to trash talk most of your opponents, saying how some of them are less deserving to be in the chamber that you was interesting coming from Cena. Solid promo all together, can't wait to see what's next in the chamber storyline.... * * * *

Breakdown Day One

HBK, Rock Intro...

lol lmfaoooooo at that last line, Mick: Oh by the way Shawn, I was going to put you in the chamber anyways!!!!! lolololol that was great. But the promo? That was fucking epic. The beginning with Mick announcing the chamber contestants only to be interrupted by HBK got me interested from the get go, and when he was finally given the decision to give up the US title for a chamber shot I was shocked. But the most shocking part was how easily HBK did it, without much thought it seemed, which proves his confidence in the chamber. But who better to come out to test that confidence then The Rock! And a face Rock at that :gig: tbh the whole time I was expecting Rock to be all jkhahafufans especially when he started talking about how they betrayed him in the past, but then when he went into his catch phrase I was like, ohshit he really is face now. But then he was interrupted by Shawn, and no one interrupts The Rock Surprised But HBK stood his ground on the mic against The Great One, and proved that in ring he's better than The Rock from the recent past. The Rock brought up interesting points regarding HBK's US Title defenses but Shawn came right back by bringing up Cena. The Rock's part flowed so well, like he could go on forever almost but Shawn's part were equally as good showing his confidence and lack of respect of Rock, clearly not impressed at all. It seemed like you both had comebacks for everything and it should be interesting to see how The Rock and HBK continue going into the chamber. Also dat Rock Bottom Surprised... 

Chris Jericho Promo...

Well Jericho is in the chamber as well thanks to Johnny Ace! Liked this promo, the intro part was great, talking about how Jericho deserved a shot and how Mick is losing it, which seems to be a common theme as of late. Jericho shows off his heelish confidence as always before being interrupted by... Flair! The back and forth between these two was great, I liked how you made Jericho seem like he thinks that he's better than Flair ever was, which is a huge claim to make. Flair talking about respect was a nice touch because clearly Jericho has none and he showed it with that slap. Wasn't expecting Rollins to come out to save the day but it was great, added to his developing epic character he's become as him. Great promo.... * * * * 

Redemption Day Two

Michael McGillicutty promo...

Got to say this was my favorite promo so far of either show. The beginning part with Michael was great, showing off his victim mentality by asking the fans why they're booing the future, and new IC champ. Going on about Eve but not getting into specifics left me wanting to see what happens with that storyline, and of course talking about your opponent and how you are so sure that you will defeat him was a nice way to end it before going into the flash photography part which was interrupted by Christian! boo right? wrong, loved how the crowd was starting to get behind him but still unsure, even he was unsure about it which was cool. Having him enter and duck the title shot and go for the slap was easy to visualize, the whole fight was done really well, having the fans continue to get behind Christian. As I was reading it I thought to myself, welp here it is, Christian's big face turn, he's going to beat up McGillicutty a little while the crowd cheers before Michael somehow gets out of the ring and runs up the ramp backwards yelling at Christian who is in the ring soaking up the crowd's cheers and daring McGillicutty into the ring, cause that's what always happens. But you fooled me alright. Having McGillicutty come out on top was a cool touch, making Christian's face turn somewhat not complete if he even is to turn face. Then going for the flash photography part as the fans booed, peeeps clearly upset. Great Promo... * * * * *

Redemption Day Three

Big Zeke promo...

Well I liked how you started out by saying that you live in the present and brushed off the IC title loss like it was nothing, clearly caring about the Xtreme Title more. Although maybe try not having Zeke respond to Cole as if he and the fans could hear him next time Razz I liked how Vickie came out and began to list off his next Xtreme Title Opponents to which he blew off like a bunch of jobbers until Randy Orton was mentioned!!! Fatal Four Way makes it anyone's match but the spotlight is defiantly going to be on Orton during this match, will be interesting to see how Zeke responds to this challenge.... * *

Ryback Promo...

Well it was a nice little prematch one liner for Ryback. Showing he is confident going into tonight's match with the world's largest athlete. Should be interesting to see if he can defeat Show and back up what he said... *

Breakdown Day Three

Edge and Bryan...

Loved this read, interesting match up having Bryan and Edge in the same ring, can't wait to see who wins the match. I liked how Edge clearly didn't care if the fans booed or cheered him, he's the champion, what more can he ask for? You played off Edge's champion persona very well, caring about nothing other than keeping your title, no matter what. Then out comes Bryan, Yes! Yes! Yes! A shame that Ted was the focus of attention in this back and forth and thought it was going to stay that way but was relieved when Shawn was brought up Surprised The Ted parts were good, Bryan showing his support with the #HireTed and Edge saying that it was Cody who got him fired, taking no responsibility. But back to Edge/ Bryan, the HBK part was great, how Bryan was able to take his loss like the face he is now and compliment HBK, a fellow contender for the World Title, waiting for another HBK Bryan confrontation Razz Overall loved this promo and the ending was great too.... * * * * *

Kurt Angle Promo...

Wasn't able to get anyone to review it but asked some people and they said it would be worth... * * * *

Redemption Day Four

John Morrison vs. Kaval...

The write up was good, descriptive, fast paced, and believable. Won't lie, thought that Kaval was going to win this one but it's nice surprise to see Jomo come out the victor... * *

John Morrison Promo...

Nice promo here after picking up the win against a man who Austin Aries built  up. I was expecting more after you said the bit about how Jomo's about to tell it how it is, but the last paragraph was great. Gonna be interesting to see how you continue this run as Jomo... * *

Redemption Day Five

John Cena def. Cody Rhodes via DQ...

This was a nice back and forth match, expected Cena to win going into this but not via DQ. The low blow was very heelish of Cody, very insane... * *

Redemption Day Six

Joey Ryan def. James Storm...

Another big win for Joey, tough loss for the returning Storm... *

Breakdown Day Six

Kurt Angle def. Zack Ryder and RVD Saves the Day... * 

Sheamus Promo...

Nice promo here. Complaining about Redemption like a whiney little bitch was a nice heel touch to the promo. Talking about how MM got your IC title shot was interesting. I liked the parts about the US Title as well as Drew and Wade not giving you an invite :L ... * * *

Sheamus def. Drew...

Nice job Pjay. Shows Drew and Wade that it might have been a mistake not giving him an invite to their team... *

Breakdown Day Seven

The Rock def. HBK via DQ...

tbh, the real main event of the night was right here. Awesome match, spots, and commentary. Vince ending the match with the chair only for The Rock to Rock Bottom him and come out on top over HBK was a great way to show that The Rock is back and he can take on even the greatest competitors and still come out on top. Great Match... * * * 

Seth Rollins def. Chris Jericho... *

After the Rock coming out on top and Rollins defeating Jericho these people must be super pumped going into the main event. Let's go Bryan!!!

Breakdown Main Event

Edge def. Bryan...

Won't lie, expected this to happen. Nice win champ... *

Redemption Main Event

McGillicutty def. Dolph Ziggler...

Nice job picking up the huge win here Legal! The aftermath was great, having Ziggler hit the Zig Zag and yell show off followed by the spear, awesome. Having Redemption end with Christian holding the IC title leaves me wanting to see these two battle it out for the title... * *

Favorite Quotes

"You want Ted? You want Ted? YOU WANT TED? WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET TED. YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET TED AGAIN. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED EVERY WAKING MOMENT YOU GOT TO SEE OF HIM ON YOUR TV BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM!"(+2)

"Joey Ryan should be in the main event each and every week. I have proved to everyone that there is no one on Redemption who can show they can hang with Joey Ryan. There is no one who can beat Joey Ryan and there is definitely no one as sleazy as Joey Ryan"(+2)

"You’ve heard what everybody else had to say, you’ve heard everybody else claim that they’re going on to win the World Heavyweight Championship but you’ve also seen what everybody else brings to the table and the stats just don’t quite match up to Austin Aries now do they? Well I would like to say that the time for talk is over, you’ve seen the good and now it’s time to see the Greatest."(+3)

"And Cody, I'm not going to forgive you for getting Ted fired because I liked Ted, he's one of the few people here who still values the fans. So tonight we go one on one, and I will show you just how talented one of the 6 Chamber competitors are, and I'll demonstrate to you the pain you're making Ted feel inside right now. You think you deserve the World Heavyweight Championship, but the only world you deserve, is a world-class beating" (+2)

"I was sitting backstage at Supremacy and watching the main event and when it concluded I thought to myself "Well damn, Ted you'll get em' next time" but sadly because of what happened next their won't be a next time. I was mid drink of a Bud Light and then Vickie said No rematch, No Chamber, No job"(+2)

"Oh yeah, The Rock smells what you're cooking Shawn, but quite frankly, it smells like one hundred percent pure unfiltered Texan armadillo crap! You call yourself the Headliner? The Rock is the Brahma Bull! You call yourself the Icon? The Rock is the Great One! You call yourself the Showstopper? The Rock is the Peoples Champion! You call yourself the Mainevent? The Rock is the most electrifying man...in all of entertainment! You call yourself the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels? Is that it? Well The Rock is the Trailblazing, Eyebrow Raising, Heart Stopping, Elbow Dropping, Walking Tall, Whoop em all, Crystal Clear, Have no fear, take your foot of the brake, shove it on the gas always ready to whoop some ass, Lock stock, eyebrow cocked... future XWL Champion! The Rock! " (+3)

"So what's the deal here Rock, tell me how exactly is this supposed to go? Am I supposed to be intimidated by you all of a sudden just because you've got your millions and millions of fans eating up all of your Brahma bs once again? Am I supposed to care that the almighty Dwayne Johnson has made his triumphant return to XWL. Well here's the problem this isn't The Rock show, this isn't Entertainment Weekly, this is Breakdown and you're on my time so I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut because I kick your teeth right own your throat because THE MAN is speaking, and the exact same goes for all of these idiots that just wasted my precious time chanting your name. "(+3)

"You feel threatened by me, that's what it is, isn't it Flair? Because in your head, and for some reason still in the head of some of these parasites... you are the best of all time. and You know that I am the only man in this company, capable of replacing you"(+2)

"Like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, I would like to take this moment to say this, for the benefit of those with flash photography..."(+2)

"Well I haven't been saying "soft". More like it would be you are the worst GM we could ever have and cant even find a sufficient enough opponent for me to face. Of course no offence to the 4 people I have defended my title against previously."(+2)

Justin my plan tonight is to just go out there and dominate the big show, not only i will dominate the big show i will break his spine and beat his big fat a**'"(+2)

"I'm the greatest modern wrestler in this business today and you can't hold a candle to my wrestling ability in this ring."(+2)

"Ted got fired! And now, I'm happy. Life moves on, I'm the champ. Things in the life of Edge are just fine. Elimination Chamber is soon and I'm welcoming it with open arms because any of the people in that match are nothing compared to me"(+2)

"The only constant in this business is change, last night this was made apparent when the greatest United States Champion in the history of the XWL gave up his title for greater glory. That also marked the begging of a new era for the United States Title. An era of red, white, and blue. I will be your next United States Champion for the simple reason that I'm the only man on Breakdown that can follow Shawn Michaels run"(+2)

" This is the new John Morrison. I'm not your typical whiny heel because in fact I'm telling you how it is. I'm back and I'm ready to make it to the top. No more cheap pops, no more catering to the fans. I'm here to do one thing and that one thing is succeed"(+2)

"Low Ki struggles to get out but wisely goes for the headscissors followed by a kip-up by John Morrison. They begin to circle each other and lock up again. John puts him in the headlock but Low Ki manages to back him up in the turnbuckle where the ref starts to count for John to let go. 1! 2! 3! John lets go as if he was going to back up and kicks Low Ki in the stomach followed by a forearm to the face"(+2)

"Cena may have been called the winner of this match, but he certainly doesn't seem like it as he lays on the ground in pain as Cody Rhodes stares on devilishly. Rhodes is seen saying numerous things and mocking Cena, not even caring he was DQ'd"(+2)

"Well Zack, you want to know what happens when you underestimate Kurt Angle??.... He breaks your freakin' Ankle!!! Oh it's real, it's damn real!!!!!"(+2)

So the word around XWL is that I am an amadán. For you idiots who don't know my language that is a fool(+2)

"Michael makes it to one knee and glares at Dolph, who is on the stage. Both men exchange looks before Dolph begins motioning for Michael to turn around, who eventually does and quickly regrets his decision as he gets leveled by a huge spear from none other than Christian"(+2)

"The Rock rolls Vince McMahon out of the ring with his boot before walking over to a downed HBK, picking him up and tossing him over the top rope like yesterdays trash to a standing ovation from this roaring crowd, The Rocks theme hits as he scales the turnbuckle and taunts for the people, The Rock is back! And Breakdowns XWL title picture...is getting more and more interesting, XWL's Breakdown then fades to the next segment to chants of "Rocky!" and the sight of The Great One standing tall..."(+3)

Leaderboard

1... The Rock: 14
2... Michael McGillicutty 11
3... John Cena: 10
4... Kurt Angle 9
5.... Shawn Michaels: 8
6.... Edge 7
6... Austin Aries: 7
6... Daniel Bryan 7
6... Joey Ryan: 7
7.... Sheamus 6
7... James Storm: 6
7... Cody Rhodes: 6
7... John Morrison 6
7... Chris Jericho: 6
8... Ezekiel Jackson 4
9... Ryback 3
10... Ewantu -5

Breakdown: 60 #Rocky
Redemption: 59 #BlameTed

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_ohsQzHLsSxxJ8RPClxv-kJa0yLe3NyVSMchFjQ22iAtP107A
EPISODE UNO

We are shown a replay of Cody speaking as he opened Redemption... "Zack Ryder? I proved that he was no where near me in the pecking order and I disposed of him promptly"... Next we are shown a quick clip of our X-Treme Champion... "Well I haven't been saying "soft". More like it would be you are the worst GM we could ever have and cant even find a sufficient enough opponent for me to face. Of course no offence to the 4 people I have defended my title against previously."... We then cut backstage where we see Ryder getting his gear ready as Shawn Michaels theme blasts in the background.

{{Jerry}}
Hey Zack, mind answering a question for the new XWL.com Exclusive Internet Show; Backstage Fallout? 

Zack Ryder
Sure bro! Dude i'm always down for a bit more air time.

{{Jerry}}
Thanks. As we just saw over on Redemption Cody Rhodes thinks that you're not on his level. After your loss to Team Redemption last week and the fact that it's Cody, not you that was chosen for an Elimination Chamber do you think that he could be right?

Zack Ryder
Dude are you serious bro? You think Cody is better than me? He got lucky and I proved for months who was on top. He hacked my show and beat me but he did not come out on top. I'm just finding it hard to catch a break, I was the captain last week and I was the last man standing. I even hit Mr Anderson with the Rough Ryder. I thought I had it in the bag but he just...he just hit me out of nowhere and that was it. I also lost the match earlier and I didn't even know what to think. Maybe my head wasn't in the right place but it dosen't matter because tonight is Zack Ryders debut on Breakdown and it is going to be SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 UUkyVVlVS3FNNnMx_o_a-surprised-zack-ryder-reacts-to-eve-torres-kiss---wwe-

{{Jerry}}
Well welcome to Breakdown then Zack, and it looks like Mick found a great opponent to welcome you with. What are your thoughts going into a wrestling match with an Olympic Gold Medalist?

Zack Ryder
Dude Kurt Angle represented the country and showed he was the best technical wrestler in the world. He won a gold medal at the Olympics, thats crazy! But that was a long time ago. Tonight he has to go against the Long Island Iced Z and you know I am going to fist...pump...his face!

{{Jerry}}
Well I sure hope so! One last question, what do you think of Ezekiel Jackson calling you an inseficiant opponent for him?

{{Jerry}}
Thanks Zack, and good luck tonight.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSp6gimX2cro8V7JYQI1cHTkiMI6_cTsr6ht6cFgIN_6nR9oIJlA

Suddenly, Joey Ryan! "Now tonight I have to go against a man who I have already beat months ago. I am going to go and ruin his big comeback match and beat the cowboy James Storm. The man who after losing to Joey Ryan decided to go away for months and not show his face until last night at Supremacy. Tonight it’s going to be no different"... We then cut backstage where we see The Cowboy himself entering back from the curtain blood boiling with adrenaline from his promo.

{{Jerry}}
Hey James, you mind answering a question or two for our new show Backstage fallout?

(James Storm)
Go ahead, shoot with those questions!

{{Jerry}}
Thanks, I was just wondering what your thoughts are on facing the man who defeated you in your last match before you left. Do you have what it takes to defeat him after that time off? Could a win here signify the dawning of a new Cowboy? A Cowboy that can defeat the men he couldn't in the past? Or are you at all worried going into tonights match?

(James Storm)
Now what kind of wrestler would I be if I thought I couldn't beat Joey Ryan? Sure, it'll be tough but I will beat him tonight and if it comes too it I'll beat him at Eye for an Eye in the Elimination Chamber. And to answer the next part it will not be the dawning of a new Cowboy because the original one still kicks enough ass to get it done! Only thing I'm worried about is getting caught up in my in ring return in front of these people and maybe having a slip-up but besides that no nerves what so ever, but I think maybe this beer has something to do with that!

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Normal_Desirulez_net_IW_9_29_2011_MP40009

{{Jerry}}
Thanks Storm, and good luck tonight against Joey.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 WWE-backstage-fallout

And back to Cody!... "Randy Orton? He's just another face from a past at this point trying to ride the spotlight from top talent like myself"... We can hear James Storm's theme playing in the background along with cheers as we cut backstage where we see Randy Orton.

{{Jerry}}
Hey Randy, you mind answering a question or two for us here on Backstage Fallout?

[Randy Orton]
Go ahead, but make it quick. I'm looking for someone...

{{Jerry}}
Glad it's not me... Anyways, as you saw just moments ago Cody Rhodes believes you to be "riding the spotlight from talent such as himself". What are your thoughts on Cody being added to the Elimination Chamber and you being held out of it? Could it be that the man you took under your wing all those years ago is better than you?

[Randy Orton]
If you take a step back for a moment and look at this logically rather than from the view point of Cody Rhodes then you'll see that Cody learned everything he knows...from me. That ruthless side of him that he brings out when it counts? That's on me. That cockiness that he brings out on the mic, saying that I'm a has been and that he's better than me? He got that from the legend killer himself. As for his in ring ability to back it all up? Me again. Personally I don't give a damn what Cody's doing with his career at the moment and if he stays out of my way, nothing will change. As for him being in the chamber and I'm not? Two weeks ago I RKO'd our general manager onto a steel flooring...Why do you think I don't have a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? 

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Orton-beared

{{Jerry}}
Well last night you were unable to defeat Chamber contestant Dolph Ziggler, mayb-

Jerry realizes the glare in Orton's eyes is his cue to leave

{{Jerry}}
Thanks for your time Randy!

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQUaBwpulCLFtrJu_RfBOsfRA450XTYAL_-oylRbcai8YcSNY16g

Divas!.. " when I saw Stephanie McMahon come out here and officially announce that she is the new executive vice president of the divas division! Well if that's not a great time to come back then I don't know what is! I called up Stephanie and I asked her if there was a place for me and she told me straight up that unfortunately my place on Breakdown had been filled in my absence"... Our cameras then switch to a large black sedan in the parking area, which Stephanie McMahon steps out from behind the door."

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 002~31

{{Jerry}}
Stephanie, we're doing a new show here for XWL.com and would love to have your voice heard. Would you mind answering a question or two?

{Stephanie McMahon}
I don't see why not.

{{Jerry}}
Well I was just wondering how you could you let a talent like Kelly Kelly go to Redemption? You mentioned that her spot was filled but by who? Who could possibly fill the spot that Kelly Kelly left on Breakdown? Is there a new diva on the way to fill her shoes? Velvet Sky?All I'm trying to say is that Eve has some very talented divas over on Redemption, who do you possibly plan on bringing in if Kelly Kelly isn't even good enough for a spot on Breakdown!?! She's one of the best at what she does! And what abou-

{Stephanie McMahon}
Woah woah woah woah, slow down there. To answer your stampede of questions, I'd like to say that I do not run Breakdown, and Eve of all people certainly does not run Redemption. I am in charge of the Divas Division. That goes for both Breakdown, and Redemption. And as for Kelly Kelly being on Redemption, I've rehired Nikki Bella to be on Breakdown with her sister, Brie. The two work better as a team, and should bring some interesting drama to our Breakdown locker room. Onto Eve, who has even heard of an Executive Assistant? The way I see it, she's just a glorified coffee-run. And as long as she's employed as an XWL Diva, she's my bitch.

{{Jerry McMahon}}
Thanks for you time Stephanie, I'll let you get back to work

Stephanie nods and walks out of our cameras view.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Normal

Next we are shown Vickie announcing the contestants for the X-Treme Title Match next week!.."Well, the last contender is the Legend Killer Randy Orton."... We are then brought backstage where we see Damien Sandow preparing for his match

{{Jerry}}
Mr. Sandow, if you don't mind me asking, what do you think of the fact that Randy Orton might be the new X-Treme Champion next week? Are you at all intimidated by the fact that the title that you've been seeking might fall into the hands of The Viper?

[Damien Sandow] No because I don't follow the same thought process as the rest of the individuals in this company. I don't visualize a Viper, a Predator, or any other nonsensical images that do not associate with Randy Orton yet people often portray him as. I see a man incapable of defeating me when I am determined to take into my grasp the X-Treme Championship. Randy Orton seeks attention when attacking his own father, to say that he is insane, or crazy, that would be correct. But to say that his insanity will lead him to success? That statement is incorrect.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 0

{{Jerry}}
Thanks for your time Damien.

[Damien Sandow] You're welcome.

Up next we are shown a replay of our X-Treme Champ speaking... "Santino really last I heard from him he lost at supremacy against Sheamus who is one of the people I have already defended my title against NEXT."... We return to the face of The Celtic Warrior himself as Mr. Anderson's theme plays in the background!

{{Jerry}}
Sheamus, what are your thoughts on Ezekiel Jackson practically calling you worse than himself, worse that Santino! Is that why you left Redemption? To start afresh?

[[Sheamus]]
Well fella Ezekiel Jackson is under me you see. When he speaks I just feel embarrassed for the guy. It did bother me that he made those crude remarks I think Ezekiel Jackson forgets that triple threat match we had. I remember clearly that I was dominating ninety percent of that match. How about you go make a mess of your locker room rather than using my name in your filthy mouth you pathetic mongrel. That is why I'm glad I'm on Breakdown so I don't have to deal with idiot's like Ezekiel Jackson. Do you even work here Jerry what ever but you better watch what you say. Sheamus is afraid of no man I'm on a whole other level than Zeke once he loses his belt he'll go back to being nothing more than a washed up excuse for a wrestler. Ezekiel Jackson was not one of those reasons you know I forgot that he was still in XWL actually. Just remember one thing Zeke if you plan on talking more garbage fella be prepared for me to kick you in the mouth you vile creature. Break a leg next week Zeke! No seriously fella I hope you break a leg next week.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 0

*Sheamus walks away*

{{Jerry}}
Ladies and Gentleman, Sheamus.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Backstage-Fallout-WWE-Raw-April-16-2012-250x250

Lastly we are shown a video clip of Joey Ryan speaking earlier tonight... "Look who we’ve got in the chamber so far, Dolph Ziggler a man who I have already beaten".. Followed by a clip of John Cena.. "The only thing I really like about Ziggler is his hair, I mean, where does he even find stuff to make it look that cool?"... We then cut backstage where we can hear the fans chanting "You Suck" in the background as there is a promo going on in the ring. The cameraman walks up to Dolph and begins to speak from behind the camera

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 TsLPo

{{Jerry McMahon}}
Hey Dolph? You mind answering a question or two for a new show on XWL.com?

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 CxTwO

[Dolph Ziggler] I just got beat by Michael McWhatsHisName in the main event, so I'm feeling fantastic... Just ask the damn questions already.

{{Jerry McMahon}}
Well Joey Ryan's made it clear that he thinks he's the man to beat in the chamber, boasting about the fact that he's beaten you in the past. Do you think that if you two were to lock up once again the outcome would be any different?

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 3r4f4

[Dolph Ziggler] Let me get this straight, in Elimination Chamber match there is no single "man to beat" That proves that the countless nights stuck in motels with chicks who are bigger than The Big Show has pounded some brain cells out of him. Because Joseph must be forgetting there is 5 other guys in that match, if he thinks just pinning him will matter he's sadly mistaken. I don't care who has beaten me in the past, or who MAY beat me in the weeks coming to the chamber because all that matters is I walk away your World Heavyweight Champion. But if Joseph and I were to face again, of course I'd beat him, why wouldn't I believe in myself?

{{Jerry McMahon}}
I see. And if you don't mind me asking, what do you find the stuff you put in your hair?!?

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Lj0na

[Dolph Ziggler] Are you for real? You're supposed to be conducting an actual interview and you're asking me about my hair? Howabout you get a life and a career that's worth taking, since everyone wants to know what I use in my hair.. Here's a guarantee, I'll reveal it in my Hall of Fame speech when I retire, sound good?

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 9D3m2

Dolph sighs and walks off obviously not in the best of moods after his tough loss to the Intercontinental Champion.

{{Jerry McMahon}}
Thanks Dolph.

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 WWE_Backstage_Fallout_Logo_0002

Thanks to everyone who got back to me for the Backstage Fallout :tna:
Great Show everyone!

Last edited by Matt Mojito on Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

Awesome stuff, shame no review on the Layla/McCool promo but okay

Sorry about not getting back to you with the backstage fallout thing, I had it done, it was basically just minor details I had to edit but then when I left my laptop on cause I was watching a South Park stream to help me sleep...a random windows update started when I was sleeping and you guessed it didn't have it typed in word so lost it </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:18 am

Dave wrote:

Sorry about not getting back to you with the backstage fallout thing, I had it done, it was basically just minor details I had to edit but then when I left my laptop on cause I was watching a South Park stream to help me sleep...a random windows update started when I was sleeping and you guessed it didn't have it typed in word so lost it </3

What's a Layla?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:21 am

Cena got two quotes of the week. Awyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:32 am

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSp6gimX2cro8V7JYQI1cHTkiMI6_cTsr6ht6cFgIN_6nR9oIJlA

Adamception Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 NdRWH
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:03 am

Thanks for the reviews and stuff Jerry, The Rock is where he belongs :tna:
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 am

Matt Mojito wrote:
Dave wrote:

What's a Layla?

Forget you then Matt......

gr8

Good stuff I guess lol
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:25 pm

Fn wrote:
Matt Mojito wrote:
Dave wrote:

What's a Layla?

Forget you then Matt......

gr8

Good stuff I guess lol

Hey, Michelle is cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 pm

WTF how did i get -5 when i never promoed that week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1   Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jerry's Review + Backstage Fallout Episode 1
Page 1 of 1