Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Backstage Fallout Episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Backstage Fallout Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Fallout Episode 2   Backstage Fallout Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:20 am

Backstage Fallout Episode 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_ohsQzHLsSxxJ8RPClxv-kJa0yLe3NyVSMchFjQ22iAtP107A

As Backstage Fallout begins we are shown a clip of Austin Aries..." I can out drink the redneck"... Then Joey Ryan... "James Storm is nothing and is just in the chamber to fill up the numbers".... We cut backstage where we see The Coyboy himself.

{{Jerry}}
Hey James, do you believe that Austin Aries really is capable of out drinking you? 

{James Storm}
Are you kidding me? Not a knock on him but there is NO ONE, not even ole' Stone Cold Steve Austin can handle his beer and liquor like I can. But this isn't a beer drinking company, it's wrestling company and I plan on wrestling not drinking my way to victory.

{{Jerry}}
And what are your thoughts on what Joey had to say about you being in the chamber was only to fill up the numbers? Didn't Dolph say the same thing to you earlier?

{James Storm}
This is a free country, anyone can say anything they want and they chose to say that. Ill be the first to admit that maybe some of what I've done here in XWL has been lackluster but I've done something Dolph hasn't done this year and that's win at the biggest show of the XWL's calender year, Final Stand. Joey Ryan, I don't have anything on him. And hell I don't have much on Ziggler but that doesn't change the fact that there are 2 things at Eye for an Eye that give me a shot at the title and that's opportunity and confidence. I was awarded the great opportunity to compete in the Chamber and I have confidence in myself to defeat the other 5 men.

{{Jerry}}
And lastly what are your thoughts on your former tag team partner Robert Roode returning?

{James Storm}
He's coming here to XWL? Where is he? Oh thank god, I was running low on beer money....

*Storm immediately walks off the camera leaving the interviewer confused.

Next we are shown another clip of Austin Aries..."John. I’m 5,8 “vanilla midget”, I’m an internet darling and despite these people not digging my attitude, every single person in this arena and around the World is like putty in my hands when I do what I do best, Wrestling, which despite all of your years in the industry is something you barely have a grasp on"... Next Joey Ryan once again... "John has never fought in the indys and he dosen’t even know what wresting is"... We then cut backstage where we see Cena himself.

{{Jerry}}
Hey John, what do you think of Joey Ryan and Austin Aries basically saying that you can't wrestle?!?!

[John Cena] Just because I don't show off like them during my matches and do a bunch of unnecessary moves to like flashy doesn't mean I don't know how to wrestle. I don't wrestle to look good, I wrestle to win matches because that is what the fans want. So while people like Joey Ryan and Austin Aries are busy looking as spectacular as possible, the fact is sometimes that may cost them the match. And I've tried - and performed successfully - various different wrestling moves in the past as well.

We are shown a clip of Alberto Del Rio..."The first man Mick Foley announced was one of my partners at Supremacy whose despicable actions cost myself elimination from that match but also this brand it's glory. He maybe intelligent, wealthy, and in shape but his selfishness is a huge representation of the culture of this country! I don't know what he wanted to accomplish by denying me a tag but it had to be a selfish goal."... We cut backstage where we see Sandow brushing himself off"

{{Lucky Cannon}}
First of all I just have to thank you for what you just did to Santino out there.

[Damien Sandow] Lucky, I was pleased to rid the masses of the biggest ignoramus of them all, Santino. You're welcome.

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Well he deserved it, the only funny thing about the guy is his wrestling! But enough about Santino, I was wondering what you thought of Alberto Del Rio blaming you for Team Breakdown's loss?

[Damien Sandow] As you know, I take no offene in the field of his ignorance. I understand he must play to the listeners as if he aided in our teams success, yet for a soul actually watching the match it was obvious Del Rio was of no value to our team. He was first eliminated and offered little help. The fact that he attempts to blame this upon me is pathetic as I eliminated a man, and I was not out until Matt Classic sabotaged my success. However, Del Rio did not have the same case. And I will take pleasure if I meet up with Del Rio in the Deadly Games Tournament so I will rid him from the tournament on behalf of the masses, you're welcome.

We are shown another clip of Alberto Del Rio speaking..." Both of these men come from lands with a history of savagery, lands raised from filth and these men are not suitable to be the representative as this country's champion, those men are my opponent tonight, Sheamus, a man who is a shell of his former self....a hollow being wishing to relive his glory days, and Drew McIntyre. Drew has apparently been dubbed the all-time Chosen one despite taking this long to make any sort of splash in the industry and I will not be his launching platform. I've already defeated him once at Digital Decision over a year ago and if I face him I plan to do the same thing! Then you move to a slightly more respectful place than Scotland and Ireland and that's too England where the fourth of my challengers is from and he is another fallen star and that is Wade Barrett. He used to be the definition of dominate, he was the measuring stick to which people in XWL where judged by. He held the Intercontinental and World title simultaneously yet has lost that fire apparently and I've been in the place but the difference is I've regained that fire just ask Rey Mysterio. "... Next we are shown a clip of Damien Sandow..."The second man of the tournament, Sheamus. Sheamus clearly does not have a firm grasp on the English language and before being allowed to compete further, he should have to complete his education...Wade Barrett, surely Wade was awarded based on his prior accomplishments, thus I doubt he will be an issue to eliminate for any participant who gains the privilege of facing him. Drew McIntyre, Drew is an ignoramus as well"... We then cut backstage where we see Drew, Sheamus, and Wade standing next to each other, clearly not too pleased to be in the same room as one another.

{{Sheamus}}
Do I have to do my interview with them?

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Yes Sheamus. I already told you, I'm lazy, and don't feel like interviewing the three of you separately.

{{Drew McIntyre}}
How do you even keep your job?

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Keep my job, this guy. Please. I'm Lucky Cannon, Da-Lish, Mister Steal Your Gi-

{{Wade Barrett}}
Shut up and ask me a question before I knock you out just like I did at last years Eye for an Eye.

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Hey! You're just lucky that I didn-.... Okay, Okay, Fine. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about Del Rio and Sandow's opinions on you and your countries.

[[Sheamus]]
Let me go first because I'm the better of the bunch. Del Rio's opinions towards me are irrelevant. He talked all this crap about me and got his arse beat by me. I do what I say I'm going to do, this is my time fella. I'm a new Sheamus ever since I came to Breakdown. Del Rio has nothing on me he can't do what I do. He is something that XWL shouldn't want as there United States Champion. I am the next champion not anyone else that includes Damien Sandow. Sandow do you realize I am not from this country fella. My English isn't as advanced as your's but that doesn't matter because knowledge wont stop me from kicking your arse. Sandow I don't understand half the things you say but that doesn't matter fella. You don't have what it takes either to become United States Champion. So step aside before you get the same beating as Del Rio. 

*Sheamus laughs at both Wade Barrett and Drew Mcintyre and begins to walk to his locker room. Wade mutters something under his breath before walking away too.

{{Drew McIntyre}}
Jerks... But to answer your question Lucky, What do I think of their opinions?. I honestly do not care for anybody's opinions of me. Look at Del Rio he is rich and has a rich heritage but he never seems to put his money where his mouth is. As the old saying goes "He can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?". As for Sandow, I don't care for him either he is smart but he lacks ring skill and I will show him why I am dubbed the "Chosen One" come Eye For An Eye.

Lastly we are shown another clip of Del Rio..."And finally, we are down to the returning Rob Van Dam. The modern day legend hasn't been here in XWL since he lost his Money in the Bank to Batista awhile back. Yet he decides to come back and when he does he gets a shot at this title, then again he's another presentation of american culture, the "lazy" who take shortcuts and the easy way to get what they want. At one time he was a hard worker and he was that until he established his legacy and now relies on that legacy to get him from title to title and show to show."...We cut backstage where RVD is seen stretching

{{Lucky Cannon}}
Rob, what are your thoughts about Del Rio calling your title shot undeserved?

Rob Van Dam
Undeserved? That's just a matter of opinion dude, if you can remember last year who was meant to have a gauranteed title shot whenever I wanted? Who was the greatest Xtreme champion this company has ever seen. Some of the moves I do can't even be matched. RVD defines extreme and I am one of a kind, so why not hand me a title shot? Shawn brought prestige to the title and although he had a bit of an attitude, he held the title for a while and nobody could beat him. I'm just going to carry that on and once  hold the title no one will be getting it for a long time. Maybe I'll even do what Shawn did and exchange it for a world title shot somewhere along the line.
Back to top Go down

Backstage Fallout Episode 2
Page 1 of 1