Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title    XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:42 pm

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  IsrlzNTjeQQid

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  DWLho42

So with the new McMahon revolution clearly underway with their first official night in charge we saw general manger Stephanie McMahon announce how all champions had to prove their legitimacy as said champions. It was certainly a night for the history books as all four titles came into the hands of a new owner. So here we caught up with some champions past and present to find out exactly what their opinion was on what was such a historical night in XWL.

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  HL0dT5c

[Chris Jericho]
All the titles were on the line and I wasn't considered for any kind of title shot?  Why am I only hearing about this now?  What kind of a joke is this?  Not only do I get screwed out of my rightful rematch at the World Heavyweight Championship but now this?  Get out of my face.

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  -WWE_Inbox-_-_Who_Would_Be_Your_Manager-_flv_000071505

[Kaitlyn]
Pretty interesting show to say the least, every champion had to defend their championship and every champion lost their championship. I'd say some of them deserve it while others I can't say deserve it all that much. Wish I would've been apart of it due to the fact I still have yet to have a rematch, just throwing that out there, but all the best to AJ in what is now her now third reign as champion. She's got Madison to worry about, she has Layla to worry about at November to Remember, but most of all, she will have me to worry about. Just giving her a little warning because I've beat her once, I'll do it again. But besides the Divas Championship changing hands, congrats on due for The Miz, Antonio Cesaro and Shawn Michaels. They all managed to pick up the win here tonight and added yet another championship their already impressive resume.

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  TTun77y

[AJ Lee]
I told you.  I told every last one of you that this day would come.  I was right.  One opportunity, and I took it.  Now I'm Divas Champion, now that the title is back home where it belongs we can be happy together.  No more suffering and torment for either of us.  Now we can focus on revolutionizing this poor excuse of a Divas division together and nothing will stop us.  This title is the one thing that will never leave my side, unlike everybody else... this stays!  My best friends have turned against me and have become cheap and expendable women.  Horrible and disgraceful human beings.  But not me, no.  This title means everything to me.  I love this business.  And people have the audacity to call me crazy?  If crazy means being Divas champion then I'm glad to call myself crazy.  I'm as crazy as they come!  The Divas division is about to be turned upside down and I will be the bringer of change.  We will be the bringers of change.  

AJ whispers to her title...

[AJ Lee]
Let's go...

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  F5Fc9Ts

[Shawn Michaels]
Tonight was the best night I've had in quite sometime... The reunion of DX. Me and Hunter getting the band back together one more time, We went out there we had some fun and It felt great to be like that again. It's been a while since I've enjoyed it so much out there so to go back to the days like that is great. Then I topped the night off by becoming the Intercontinental Champion once again. I made the promise at start of the night I'd do that and I kept that promise. Ryack may be big and strong but he doesn't have the heart and the fight that I have, my size has never stopped me.. I've always been the smaller guy and tonight was no different. But I still came out on top and now I'm standing here with the Intercontinental Champion.

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title  CZuYE9s

Miz
So, interesting turn of events if I must say so myself. Just give it a moment to sink in and think about just what happened last week on Breakdown. The McMahon’s, newly taking over the company wanted to test the legitimacy of the current champions that, under the general management of Hulk Hogan had secured that position as champion. Obviously wanting what’s best for business the McMahon’s felt it only necessary that the best of the best represent this company by being champions. And are you all surprised that every champion lost their title? Well I’m not, because this ladies and gentlemen is a new era in XWL history. This baby over my shoulder is a symbol of who’s the best in this company and is the proof to back up what I’ve been saying time and time again. So it looks like not only my prayers were answered in the takeover by the McMahon’s in recognising my true potential and giving me my title shot, but it looks like they proved just how badly this company was run beforehand. So sit back and enjoy the Miz revolution ladies and gentlemen.

Back to top Go down

XWL Backstage Fallout: Every Champion defends their title
Page 1 of 1