Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Empty
PostSubject: XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision?   XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:12 pm

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? IsrlzNTjeQQid

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? DWLho42

As we come to the end of this episode of Breakdown, all of the championship match stipulations for Digital Decision have been revealed. With the variety of options the audience have to vote from ranging from a possible gauntlet match for the United States Champion, Roman Reigns, to a simple one on one contest for the World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels, no Championship is safe, but which Champion is in the most danger of losing their title at Digital Decision? We caught up with some of our superstars and asked for their opinion.

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? DWLho42

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Interview_zps05256da7

[Eric Young]
I honestly think Reigns does. I had my war with him and he is an insanely tough dude, but, I think the odds are against him here with this gauntlet potentially happening. I mean, look at the guys. You have Bray Wyatt, who I've had my run ins with when me and Xavier Woods took him on. He is insane. Doesn't know when to stop. Then you have AJ Styles, who I've known for years. He is an amazing wrestler and can go toe to toe with anyone, and then you have Jack Swagger who actually just beat me earlier tonight. Rough guy. No doubt, I think Roman can beat any three of these men because he is a great wrestler and doesn't quit but if all three are thrown into the ring one after another with him, I just can't see him winning it. Best of luck though Roman. I'm rooting for ya!

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? F9VpvAT

[Alicia Fox]
What champion do I think has the most to worry about at Digital Decision? Isn't it obvious!? Madison Eagles has the most to worry about. And you wanna know why? Because I'm going to get voted into that title match, I'm gonna destroy Madison Eagles, and then, spoiler alert here, but I'm going to win my first XWL Divas Championship, whether you like it or not. So suck on them apples!

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? 6nxtYHp

Kurt Angle
That is a good question, isn't it? Let me tell you why that's a great question. At Digital Decision, every champion has a unique challenge ahead of them and if they're not prepared, then they very well may become a former champion. Oh it's true. Madison Eagles won't know who her opponent is until her match starts, but I'm guessing, whoever it is, she'll fight like a girl. Then, there's the Intercontinental Championship. Sheamus is taking on Ted DiBiase and probably his friends too, but I don't think Sheamus cares very much. No, Sheamus will just throw all three of those clowns around the ring. There's Roman Reigns too... he could potentially defend against three different men in one night. That COULD be frightening except for the fact he's defending against a tubby homeless man, a nobody, and an impostor Kurt Angle. He could never beat the real Kurt Angle in the ring so he has to go with the next best thing in Jack Swagger! And finally, there's the World Heavyweight Championship. Shawn Michaels has to defend against Cena and the catch is that Dean Ambrose may or may not screw him. That's cute and all, but if Michaels is half the champion he thinks he is then he'll have no problem.

Angle pauses, evidently thinking. He's pondering who exactly has the hardest road ahead of them if they want to retain their title. Well, who is it?

Kurt Angle
So, what champion do I think should be worried the most heading into Digital Decision? Come on. The answer to that question couldn't be any more obvious. Let's see, every single champion has a wimpy challenger or two, but the Olympic Champion has been left off the card entirely! Me, Kurt Angle, and I've been left off the card for the Pay-Per-View on my third week back! Can you believe that? And then XWL has the audacity to send there little camera crew down here to ask me who I think should be the most worried? Oh, screw all of you, I'm out of here.

Huffing and puffing all the while, Angle gets up and angrily walks off the set.

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Normal_vlcsnap-2013-07-09-21h28m25s244

[Fandango]
Picture this, Faaaaan...Daaaaaangooo as Mr....Money in The...Baaaank...daaancing his way into the ring after The Main Attraction of the night, and having the Laaast Daaaaaance! Feel it, let it consume you, let it be....you...for once I defeat that sniveling little Punk...whoever's left with the gold at the end of the night, will be the one that has the most to worry about....because I'll be, cutting in....and waltzing away the new....World...Heavy...Weight Champion!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision?   XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 pm

Really glad to see this in motion, I think it's exactly the type of thing that the league was missing and I'm seriously excited for the hopefully many more to come.
Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision?   XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 4:27 pm

I liked it too. Nice to see the answers you guys put out.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision?   XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision?   XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Backstage Fallout : Which Champion faces the biggest challenge at Digital Decision?
Page 1 of 1