Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion   XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 4:44 pm

The XWL.com Exclusive stars, as it recaps the title win of Shawn Michaels, before cutting backstage to the lockeroom of the now, World Champion...Shawn Michaels

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion YfuD4sn

Shawn Michaels is at with a towel over his shoulders, clearly gathering his thoughts after such an hard fought victory. A voice is then heard off screen...

[?????]
Congratulations Shawn....

The man then walks on screen and it's none other than Vince McMahon! Vince pulls up a chair and sits down next to Shawn who leans forward

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion TJ7BTXj

[Vince McMahon]
You've finally done it, Shawn! After all these years you're finally back at the top! All that hard work you put in has finally paid off...but was it worth it? You proved me right, Just like I am always right, Shawn! You let that championship tear apart the friendship with Triple H, you did what you always have done Shawn...and you thought about yourself. But that's what I used to like about you Shawn, That's why I knew you could do the job in Montreal...Because to Shawn Michaels the only thing that mattered was Shawn Michaels...But you had to change that, You had to find "God"...and you became a new man, you became this man that cared about others, you cared what people thought of you.

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion IRim1jy

[Vince McMahon]
And I had to bring that old Shawn Michaels back, I had to put an end to D-Generation X... Didn't you get tired of playing the good guy? Being this guy that everybody looks up, that always wanted to do the right thing. That isn't you, Shawn.... I know that the real Shawn Michaels is the side you showed two weeks ago when you kicked Triple H square in the face... That is the Shawn Michaels that you need to let out. That is why I drove that Championship between you and Hunter, Shawn... I know that greed was still lodged deep down inside you. I always get what I want Shawn and you should've known that before you decided to cross the boss. You and Hunter picked a battle that you could never win...and now despite you holding that championship...I got everything I wanted.

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion Ks9isYN

[Vince McMahon]
I hope you enjoy that World Championship, Shawn....Because you sure as hell earned it

Vince then pats a clearly dejected Shawn on the back, before letting out an almost evil laugh before exiting the locker room, leaving The Showstopper alone

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion CsjwC0D

It's clear that HBK is deep in thought after what Vince said as the XWL.com exclusive comes to an end

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Catches Up with the new World Heavyweight Champion
Page 1 of 1