Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie Empty
PostSubject: EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie   EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:46 pm

TMZ's logo flashes across the screen just before we're taken into the TMZ headquarters where Gary Trock shares a celebrity sighting.

Gary Trock TMZ
We got Eva Marie at Nobu in L.A. over the weekend. She's an XWL Diva, and a super good looking one at that.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie MxqYuBK

The TMZ cast pass around a photo of XWL's own Eva Marie while they discuss the encounter.

Charlie Cotton TMZ
This chick looks just like Jessica Rabbit, man.

Kelly Berning TMZ
No way, let me see.

Kelly snatches the photo out of Charlie's hands and shares it with those around her.

Kelly Berning TMZ
I take it back, this is literally like staring at a real life Jessica Rabbit. Damn.

Gary Trock TMZ
So Eva's got a big match this week, she's actually gonna be competing for the Women's Championship, and one of our cameramen got a few questions out of her.

The camera quickly switches to a dimly lit setting at a high-end restaurant. We see the smiling face of Eva Marie as the reporter begins to converse with the Red Queen of wrestling.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie F8i0eOp

TMZ Reporter
You've got a big match coming up, tell us a little about who you'll be facing.

«Eva Marie»
After next week, all you'll need to know is that she's the one who almost became XWL Women's Champion.

TMZ Reporter
Alright, alright, I see how it is. Do you have any plans after you win the Women's Championship?

«Eva Marie»
I mean obviously there's going to be a party.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie YDmnKNd

Eva laughs lightheartedly, running her fingers through her bangs.

«Eva Marie»
But like I told the XWL universe before, I'm going to be the greatest champion they've ever had. Anyone who comes after me is going to pale in comparison. I mean let's be honest, you're a fan, you know there's no real competition for me. Sure this girl's had her moment, but that was only to make my win at Breakthrough, that much more meaningful. I'm going to do what no one else has been able to, and I'm going to look so much better than them doing it.

TMZ Reporter
You definitely sound ready for a fight, but I'm curious, what's in the playbook for you? Where can we expect to see Eva Marie next?

«Eva Marie»
Where can you expect to see Eva Marie?

The red diva scoffs.

«Eva Marie»
Everywhere.

Eva smiles confidently before going into more detail.

«Eva Marie»
I'm actually making a little cameo in a big movie coming up soon, but unfortunately that's all I can really say about that for now. I've got a fragrance coming out spring of 2016. I've been working pretty hard on that for awhile and we're in the final stages, so I'm really excited for that to hit stores. Other than that, I'll just be sittin' pretty on the red throne with my soon-to-be Women's title.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie S5tyPMY

As she finishes her extensive list of her upcoming projects, Eva's car arrives at the front door of the restaurant, and she begins to walk by the flashing cameras towards her vehicle.

TMZ Reporter
Thank you Eva-

Before the reporter can finish his sentence, a fan in the small crowd gathered on the sidewalk shouts out: Eva I love you! You're the hottest diva on the roster!

TMZ Reporter
Is that true Eva? Are you the hottest diva on the roster?

Eva opens the door of her car and turns to face the cameraman before getting inside.

«Eva Marie»
The other girls aren't ugly by any means, but let's be real, they're not Eva Marie.

The Red Queen flashes a dashing smirk as she gets in her car and the TMZ reporter chuckles in agreement.

TMZ Reporter
You have a Merry Christmas, sweetheart. Thank you Eva.

Eva Marie blows a familiar, sultry kiss towards the camera before pulling away into L.A. traffic.
Back to top Go down

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: TMZ Catches up with Eva Marie
Page 1 of 1