Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet Empty
PostSubject: EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet   EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:31 pm

[Interviewer]
We are live on the red carpet with reality star, entrepreneur, and most recently XWL Diva, Eva Marie. Eva, thank you for joining us.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet KuokIQ4

Eva gives a small nod and flashes a brief, cunning smile as she patiently waits for the interviewer to continue.

[Interviewer]
It was only a short couple of weeks ago that news of you signing to become one of XWL's newest Divas leaked on the internet. With the company making its return to television next Monday night with what they're calling 'Anarchy,' is it safe to say we'll be seeing All Red Everything make her debut on XWL's first big night back?

[[Eva Marie]]
I'll say that it's definitely in the cards for the Red Queen to make an appearance. As for a match? Well, you'll just have to tune in and see what happens.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet OvxblBl

Eva smirks and runs her fingers through the ends of her pristine, fiery hair while she takes a moment to glance around, checking out a few different celebrities before returning her attention back to the eager interviewer.

[Interviewer]
This contract was one of the biggest stories of the season, everyone's been talking about it. How does it make you feel that people can't seem to keep your name out of their mouths?

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet O63bxZw

[[Eva Marie]]
It's to be expected, right? When I do something, I don't play around, it's balls to the wall. I'm not coming to XWL to put on mediocre matches every other week, and sit on the sidelines. This is main-event material, and I can't think of a better way to heighten the women's division.

[Interviewer]
Since news of your employment broke out onto the internet, some die hard fans of the company have had some negative things to say about you. It seems some people are under the impression that you're backtracking the women's division to the days of just pretty faces, and no quality matches. What are your thoughts towards your critics?

Eva couldn't help but laugh lightheartedly at the loaded question as she took a breath and composed herself before responding.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet T3aOVS3

[[Eva Marie]]
My critics?

The red-haired Diva inquired, raising a brow at her own rhetorical question.

[[Eva Marie]]
My thoughts on my 'critics,' are that I don't have any. Anyone who doesn't like me isn't a critic, they're a jealous hater. A jealous hater who paid good money to sit in the front row and watch miss All Red Everything prove them wrong.

[Interviewer]
You've certainly been working very hard, training in L.A. with Brian Kendrick for a few months in preparation for your in-ring debut at XWL. I've seen some of your moves on your instagram, which I follow, of course,

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet A1CMxWD

[[Eva Marie]]
Who doesn't?

Eva laughed again as she subtly adjusted her dress and hair.

[Interviewer]
Right? If you don't, you should. You're actually the most followed XWL Diva on instagram, if I'm not mistaken.

[[Eva Marie]]
That's right, @natalieevamarie on instagram. Join the Red Nation, it's always a party.

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet LwieJTy

[Interviewer]
Coming into the Diva's Division, what do you personally think sets you apart from the crowd, aside from the obvious.

[[Eva Marie]]
What sets me apart from the girls is that I literally have it all. I'm the full package, and after my debut no one will be denying that. I've got the looks, the work ethic, and now I've got the moves.

[Interviewer]
And with your previous endeavors with your own Bellami hair line, reality TV, countless premieres and appearances, you certainly possess the star power of a champion.

[[Eva Marie]]
Which, I'd like to point out, I earned on my own. I didn't use my heritage or my daddy's name to get myself where I am today. What a lot of people don't realize is that, this is only the beginning for me. You have yet to see the best of Eva Marie. The Red Storm's rising, and it's headed straight for Anarchy next Monday.

[Interviewer]
Well Eva, thank you so much for your time. Is there anything you'd like to say to your fans and the rest of the XWL Universe before we let you get back to your busy schedule?

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet HiOADjU

Eva takes a moment as she turns her attention to the camera.

[[Eva Marie]]
To the Red Nation, and to all of my haters, get your signs ready. Bring your attitudes and be on the top of your game, because I'll be on the top of mine. Welcome to the dEVAs division.

She then winks at the lens before blowing a slow kiss, and continuing her walk down the red carpet.

Last edited by Sam on Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet   EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:41 pm

Love it
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet   EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 2:47 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet   EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 3:00 pm

Sam wrote:
Thank you
Makes me even more excited for the dEvAs division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet   EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EvaMarieWorld.com Exclusive: Live from the Red Carpet
Page 1 of 1