Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet   XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2019 1:22 pm

CLICK!

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet CZ2WTiP

SNAP!

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet QjeQYfO

FLASH!

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet 4IJ936j

[Cameraman 1]
Mandy! Mandy, over here!

[Camerawoman 2]
To your left, Mandy!

[Cameraman 3]
Mandy, over your shoulder!

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet WocA0pM

The center of attention per usual, the Golden Goddess, Mandy Rose is seen live on the Golden Globe Awards red carpet. Dressed in the finest fabrics tailored to a body sculpted by Zeus himself, the North American Champion stuns everyone with her radiant presence. Her hypnotic and mesmerizing gaze locks onto every single camera lens one by one, effortlessly giving each photographer their perfect money shot. After a few moments of sifting through poses of playing with her platinum, gold locks, flashing porcelain smiles, offering up pouty lips, and seizing hearts with sultry eyes, Mandy finally takes a break to answer some questions from the mainstream press.

[Access Hollywood Reporter]
Mandy! What's it like being the first XWL Superstar to attend the Golden Globe Awards?

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet ABnv2Oo
I mean, how can you have the Golden Globe Awards without the Golden Goddess? It only makes sense that I'd be invited, otherwise it would just be the Globe Awards, and who would want to attend that?

[E! News Reporter]
Mandy, how does it feel to bring professional wrestling back into the mainstream eye for the first time since The Rock?

Mandy smirks and feathers her perfectly waved hair back out of her face with her fingertips.

While I do agree that the only person who’s come close to my current and ever-growing rate of success is The Rock, that’s still a very generous comparison, for him of course. As I’ve mentioned before, I am a generous Goddess, but The Rock is the “People’s Champion.” I’m GOD’S GREATEST CREATION. There’s really no comparing mere mortals with questionable eyebrows to— well, me. I’m sure he’s incredibly flattered somewhere on the set of another overhyped and underperforming Fast & Furious spin-off, but let’s be realistic. He couldn’t even touch my success 20 years ago. Next question.

[People Magazine Reporter]
Mandy! What’s it like to be at the top of the women’s division in XWL?

Well, it may seem like a lot for normal people, but success is all I know. Another day at the top is just another day for somebody like me.

[TMZ Reporter]
Mandy! Is it true that you were scheduled to have a match against Nia Jax tonight on Anarchy, but you stood her up in order to attend this event?

I know that Nia Jax has all the free time in the world, but unfortunately some of us who happen to actually have a lot going on in our careers don't have that luxury. Clearly, this is a little more important than putting one more nail in the coffin of what she's trying to call a "comeback."

[TMZ Reporter]
Are you at all worried that your recent scandal will overshadow your success and fame?

I think my success outshines any petty fabrications made my she who shall not me named. Thank you.

Mandy, Mandy! Last week Linda McMahon gave you and Alexa Bl—

AH-HEH-HEM....

My apologies, allow me to rephrase: last week Linda McMahon gave you and “She Who Shall Not Be Named” the freedom of deciding two respective stipulations each for your match at Cyberslam for the North American Championship. The people want to know, have you decided what your stipulations will be?

I have, and I can’t think of any greater time or place to declare those stipulations than right here, in an Access Hollywood exclusive... My first stipulation, when I beat She Who Shall Not Be Named for the last time, is going to put forth an active and immediate restraining order against that individual for my own personally safety and protection. She has built her measly career out of trying to destroy mine... When you look like I do, jealousy is something you come across constantly in your day-to-day life. I can’t even leave the house without every person I encounter just radiating it, but I have never encountered someone as jealous as she is in my entire existence. And someone THAT overcome with envy? Is a danger to themselves and society. So, effective the moment that the three count is completed, She Who Shall Not Be Named will not legally be permitted to exist within 200 feet of me at any time, for any reason. And what does that entail? For starters, no more rematches. In fact, no more matches of ANY kind. My monumental reign deserves some variety, and other women on our roster deserve to learn that they too are far inferior to God’s Greatest Creation, not just one slanderous brat who can’t accept that she’s not as good as she somehow thinks she is.

My second stipulation, once again effective immediately after the bell rings at Cyberslam and my hand is raised, She Who Shall Not Be Named’s contract will instantly be void and terminated. Much like her Pirate pen pal, she will have to find a new calling in life, far away from me and my legacy. She will no longer work for XWL, and will be banned from attending any XWL events.

The second Mandy concludes her comment, the camera begins to flash in a frenzy as cameramen and reporters begin to shout the North American Champion's name again without any hesitation. They lean and push over one another, constantly elbowing the man or woman to their right in a continuous effort to get the best shot. Fortunately for them, their jobs are made easy because when you're photographing God's Greatest Creation, every shot is the best shot.

[E! News Reporter]
Mandy!

[TMZ Reporter]
You're beautiful, Mandy!

[People Magazine Reporter]
Mandy, over here!

Mandy! Final question, when can we expect to see you make your debut onto the silver screen?

Even though I've gotten countless offers from major film companies, all begging me to make an appearance or star in one of their blockbuster films, right now I'm the only 2x and the longest reigning North American Champion. I've got a makeup line coming out, I'm gracing countless magazine spreads and covers, I've got my Fit with Mandy app which is exceeding all expectations right now, and there have even been talks of a reality show. Which, can you blame them? My reality is such a stark contrast to the underwhelming reality of average people like She Who Shall Not Be Named, so I'm sure it would be entertaining for people like her to get a peak inside the life of a beautiful, successful, and confident woman like me. But as for my big screen debut...? I guess you'll have to wait and see. As soon as the right role comes along, I'll have no problem making the silver screen GOLD.

Right on cue, the cameras take off in a flurry of clicks and flashes.

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet KtXWz0S

Mandy gives them all one last Colgate smile as the cameras fade out on the Golden Goddess continuing down the red carpet.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: LIVE from the Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet
Page 1 of 1