Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Live Account change.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

Live Account change. Empty
PostSubject: Live Account change.   Live Account change. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 7:43 am

About a week or so ago, my bank got in contact with me and told me that someone had been trying to use my card without my permission, so they let me know they were cancelling it and sending me a new one. Anyway, when I got on my xbox this morning, it said my membership had been suspended since it couldn't find the card I was using for my payment, and when I put the details to the new one in, it couldn't read that either. I figured I'd just use the trial codes I have, so I signed in intending to use them, and literally everything I had was gone. My games, my friends, my achievements/data, confused, I decided to try signing into my other account. I signed in on that account and everything was still there for me, so that kind of decided it.

Long story short, I'm changing live accounts from BatDash back to MadDashFury.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

Live Account change. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Account change.   Live Account change. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 8:25 am

Dash wrote:
About a week or so ago, my bank got in contact with me and told me that someone had been trying to use my card without my permission, so they let me know they were cancelling it and sending me a new one. Anyway, when I got on my xbox this morning, it said my membership had been suspended since it couldn't find the card I was using for my payment, and when I put the details to the new one in, it couldn't read that either. I figured I'd just use the trial codes I have, so I signed in intending to use them, and literally everything I had was gone. My games, my friends, my achievements/data, confused, I decided to try signing into my other account. I signed in on that account and everything was still there for me, so that kind of decided it.

Long story short, I'm changing live accounts from BatDash back to MadDashFury.

That's awful luck man, really hope no one can mess with your bank account. Thanks for letting us know the gamertag change. I will go ahead and update your roster pictures this morning.
Back to top Go down

Live Account change.
Page 1 of 1