Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz.   XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:21 pm

*XWL.com posted a new video which starts at the backstage area where The Miz is seen walking down a hallway in a suit with his suitcase by his side. He's heading towards the exit of the arena.*

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. Sh1tR

*Miz tries his best to ignore the cameraman as he walk by them but of course the cameraman asks.*

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. Tumblr_m7c231HaaQ1qlrs5eo2_400

[Cameraman] Miz! You haven't had your match with Mr. Fn, where are you going?

*Miz stops in his tracks and looks to the ground, after a few seconds of thought he puts his hand in his pocket and looks up to the cameraman.*

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. Tumblr_m7c231HaaQ1qlrs5eo3_250

[The Miz] Where does it look like I'm going, genius? Home.

[Cameraman] But you're scheduled to face Mr. Fn? You can't just ditch the match!

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. 8FuqP

[The Miz] I'm ditching the match, and quite frankly I have all the right to. I'm sick of this, I'm sick of being mis-treated on this horrible brand. Tonight's show has had me on the verge of leaving this company, and that's the truth, you can run along and tell TMZ that if you want, I don't even care! Mick Foley has screwed me over one too many times and tonight was the last straw. He started off the show by announcing Daniel Bryan as one of the Elimination Chamber participants... Really? Daniel Bryan, the man who I eliminated in the first round of King of the Ring, let me say that again for emphasis. THE FIRST ROUND! REALLY?! Now, I know if I ask Mick Foley or any other suckup back here why Daniel Bryan was put into that XWL Championship match over me, they'll say “Oh Miz, Daniel Bryan won his Pay Per View match against Michael McGillicutty” You're 100% wrong! He did not beat Michael McGillicutty, he had him far from beat, Daniel Bryan may have won that match but he won that match by disqualification. That was a fluke victory, hell, that wasn't even a full victory and he should be ashamed of himself for accepting the Chamber spot on those terms. I was the one who went further into King of the Ring than him and I'm the one who should have his spot!

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. UyVae

[The Miz] I was furious enough at that announcement, but I was still going to let my anger out on Mr. Fn when I defeat that man who is a shell of his former self but no. I was getting ready for my match and I saw Mick Foley waddle down to the ring again and announce a United States Tournament.. Not just any tournament, a tournament with 8 of BreakDown's 8 TOP superstars! I'm a shoe in for this right? It's the least Mick could do for me after shunning me from that Chamber match. So I thought “Alright, I'll take this. I can go for 2 United States title runs, I could live with that..” He goes on to list Damien Sandow, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, Wade Barrett, Kurt Angle, Mr. Fn, Alberto Del Rio and Rob Van Dam... I have never felt more disgusted in my life. Damien Sandow has been here for what, a month? And Sheamus, the guy who has been in a rivalry with Santino Marella, yes you heard that right. Drew McIntyre who has NEVER done anything noteworthy in this company, Wade Barrett who has had the biggest fall from grace in this companies history. Kurt Angle who is a delusional has-been, Mr. Fn who is the same as Drew who has done nothing and who is a person that no-one cares about. Alberto Del Rio who is the biggest choke-artist this company has ever seen and... *Miz points his thumbs towards his head while saying in a childish voice.* Rob Van Dam!

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. 29UCP

[The Miz] The fact that Mick Foley believes that those scrubs are more deserving of a United States Championship match than a former United States Champion like myself is absolutely ridiculous. Maybe I'm irrelevant, maybe I don't have “it” anymore. Maybe Mick Foley just wouldn't know real talent if it smacked him in his face.

[Cameraman] So what are you going to do now?

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz. Tumblr_m7c231HaaQ1qlrs5eo1_500

*All Miz does is let out a little smirk and then he grabs on to his suitcase and walks by.*

Last edited by The Show Off on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : This is how Bacon is supposed to be..)
Back to top Go down

XWL.com - Cameraman catches up with Miz.
Page 1 of 1