Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Latest episode of Death Note.

Go down 
+2
TheFilthParade
Nitro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nitro
Mid Card

Latest episode of Death Note. Empty
PostSubject: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Latest episode of Death Note. D3040afe93797964d33d184011526f4b
Latest episode of Death Note. D9a11ac00f03bffb3be2e34a6e8197ad

and the season finale...

Latest episode of Death Note. 6154d46df623db5ed20190911fc399ec

seth
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Latest episode of Death Note. 20hse8o
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Ok thiss is just getting ridiculous. We getit, Pats didn't post the result for his Intercontinental Championship match, he got whathe deserved by having the result revoked. Sowhat if he mentions Dean and Roman in his promos every week, are we forgetting that he's 17? I mean I know age doesn't really comeinto it, but even Pats doesns't deserve to be ridiculedinthe way he has been over the past couple ofweeks. And I'm sure he trusted youto keep that conversation toyourself, yet you choose to ridicule him by posting itfor all to see... How does that make you any better than him?

sorry for the typing, I'm not myself atm. Mad
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:28 pm

Dash wrote:
Ok thiss is just getting ridiculous. We getit, Pats didn't post the result for his Intercontinental Championship match, he got whathe deserved by having the result revoked. Sowhat if he mentions Dean and Roman in his promos every week, are we forgetting that he's 17? I mean I know age doesn't really comeinto it, but even Pats doesns't deserve to be ridiculedinthe way  he  has  been over the past couple ofweeks. And I'm sure he trusted youto keep that conversation toyourself, yet you choose to ridicule him by posting itfor all to see... How does that make you any better than him?

sorry for the typing, I'm not myself atm. Mad

yeah stay, listen to the man
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:33 pm

This doesn't really need to be public, but Pats isn't innocent in this at all. It's not about the title thing, I gave him my support for a long ass times, trying to help him get better but he'd never listen and I'm not going to do it for him. He shouldn't be bashing us behind our back, then being nice like a two face in separate convos. I know for a fact that he's said I was becoming a douche like the other admins, after playing all nice to me in constant messages. This isn't about Phoenix not keeping the messages to himself either, Phoenix and Dallas both did not want anything to do with it, he kept messaging them so if you're going to bash someone behind their back, you're just asking for trouble. It's childish, it's pointless, and it's not needed. Now that's the end of that, locked.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Yes, we all agree Pats is a dumb dumb, and I'm sure every bodies been told one or two versions of what's happened and why. Most of which probably aren't fully true, or key details left out. But Pat's decided to leave XWL last night with immediate effect and will come back when he feels he's ready, let's just leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:44 pm

And just for clarification, Pats was not kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest episode of Death Note.   Latest episode of Death Note. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest episode of Death Note.
Page 1 of 1