Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 pm

*A new video has been uploaded, this time Episode 2. Damien Sandow has a message for the XWL Universe and this is his way of reaching out to them to try and deliver his message, let's see what he has to say.*

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 Normal_Damien_Sandow_3rd_Promo__-_WWE_Smackdown_42012_mp40018

[Damien Sandow] Welcome to the single most intellectual show broadcasted via your media devices. Through years of challenging studies I have achieved a level of intelligence incomprehensible to all of mankind. And I will be sharing with you, the masses, a majority of my wisdom through the transition of knowledge from my mind to yours. Why have I chosen to share my enlightened brain? For that is my true calling, while you may sit in your seat an ignoramus, I am the only being whom possesses the capabilities to shed you of that burden.

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 Normal_Damien_Sandow_3rd_Promo__-_WWE_Smackdown_42012_mp40028

[Damien Sandow] And the word for this week you inquire? It is, "preeminent." Preeminent roots from Latin in the 15th century, a much better time in civilization. Media devices such as the one you are gazing upon me on ceased to exist, and true art's standards were elevating to peaks never again reached. As for the word, "preeminent", preeminent is the most important, a leader in a sense. You should seek to become preeminent among mankind for if you do not take leadership, you naturally fall into the role of a follower. I am the one true leader and savior on this darkened world, help guide others into following me, be, "preeminent". You're welcome.

*After repeating his signature line of you're welcome, Sandow sinks into a smirk and the video comes to a close moments later. It's kind of mysterious how Sandow has yet to speak anywhere except in front of a black background, but that's it for this video.*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 am

Thank you based Sandow for sharing your wisdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:42 am

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Thank you based Sandow for sharing your wisdom.
Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 188174_416074725094555_1223169260_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 2
Page 1 of 1