Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:39 pm

*The XWL.Com Exclusive logo flashes across the screen before a video begins playing in which Damien Sandow appears on the tron. It's unusual to see him on such a show, but this must be some sort of exception. We then begin to listen to what he has to say.*

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Normal_Damien_Sandow_2nd_Promo_mp40035

[Damien Sandow] While I personally frown upon this type of device in which people strain their eyes to a miniature screen in order to live their day to day life, I have found meaning in which this sort of media system could be for the benefit of all. I may refuse to take part in such a festivity, but my personal assistant whom would prefer to remain unnamed will handle this for I, Damien Sandow. The point to this show you ask? That remains simple, to enlighten the masses one word at a time. A true listener to this show will slowly gain intellect, even if not as much as I, the listener will possess more intelligence than the ignoramus next to them. I yearn for the day once more the works of such beauty such as a well written poem or a long novel are considered to be entertaining once more and upon you learning just that one word every week, knowledge will seep into your now slow moving brains.

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Normal_Damien_Sandow_2nd_Promo_mp40031

[Damien Sandow] And now, the word that has been selected, not by I, but by the mind in charge of rescuing the unwashed masses, is none other than, "enlightenment." I have spoke in such great detail of enlightenment yet I have not fully explained it's true meaning. Enlightenment is the stage in which you have acquired knowledge of all problems, all solutions, and all information. Through years of rigorous study I have achieved enlightenment, expect you to repeat the process I have gone through? I do not, but, if you allow my words to be your guide, you may achieve an understanding of enlightenment, my words are that of the wise, with enlightenment, comes great wisdom. But also, with enlightenment comes a great duty, that duty is to put forth your best effort to enlighten others. And there you have it, your intellectual savior's definition of the word, "enlightenment." You're welcome.

*Damien Sandow smirks a little as he says that and the video comes to a close as does the first episode of Word of the Week.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:26 am

Credits to PJ for thinking of this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 5:49 am

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Tumblr_m7gbdpNgXH1qf7nkdo2_250
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 4:17 am

This was a nice, short-and-sweet exclusive. You've gotten Sandow's character down well, better than I could in the 5 promos I tried making before getting frustrated as fuck. You've done his "holier-than-thou" 'tude great in this.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:47 pm

The expression in the last cap is pretty creepy, but in any case this seg was a nice read and I'm looking forward to the upcoming ones as this is a nice addition to the .com family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm

Cool that Krzy commented here, because I didn't even see NJ's comment either until he did. :tna:

Thanks for the comments Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1   Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word of the Week w/Damien Sandow: Episode 1
Page 1 of 1