Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Damien Sandow Available!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Damien Sandow Available! Empty
PostSubject: Damien Sandow Available!   Damien Sandow Available! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 pm

As our policy states we're to inform the league of all new availabilities and so this post is to let everyone know that Damien Sandow is now free. Someone has expressed interest here :  https://xwlleague.forumotion.com/t1878-can-i-drop-big-e#31182

so if anyone else would like to you have twenty four hours to do the same. Keep in mind any other people applying will now require everyone interested to submit test promos.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Damien Sandow Available!   Damien Sandow Available! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:31 pm

*Breakdown has been stunning thus far. A magnificent show with spectacular moments dashed with all the action and drama that one man could ask for. Speaking of really large words, this next man you're set to witness will deliver to you some of the largest words to be seen in all of XWL. A fine gentleman who was once set on a path to be at the top of this company, his name, is Damien Sandow.*

Damien Sandow Available! TJIzYZn

[Damien Sandow] Allow me to beg your indulgence for a moment, please. I am a man of great intellect destined to achievements of even greater magnitude. I've coasted through my previous runs found within this company finding myself in positions where I've seemingly taken a not-so-graceful fall from the top. It was many months back that I seemed to have befriended a man by the name of John Morrison, a man who was once a hardcore barbarian bound on nothing except for destruction. I relinquished his inner demons and banished them from all of society thus to reveal the inner angelic forces within him. However, I, akin to the biblical passages, was cast aside in my first mission. Upon my first voyage in this company I allowed the chance of salvation to all of you within this company, but it was rejected forcefully.

Damien Sandow Available! Da9sev0

[Damien Sandow] And also akin to this biblical transpiring, after I was defamed and my reputation was set to shambles, I'm offering a second coming, a resurrection, if you will. All of the glorious and majestic offerings that I could possibly bring about to this world will once again be fused into the very core of XWL. All must be done as is according to the greater plan that's in store, from the very beginning onward I knew it was nothing short of the true destiny of XWL for my first reign to come to an abrupt end. It was written from the very beginnings that before the greatest rise there must be an almost as great fall, but I could not inform thy unwashed masses for my plan is a plan that may only be understood by a select few peers.

Damien Sandow Available! KuuP2pV

[Damien Sandow] And in relevance to my second coming it must first be recognize of a supposed great man. This man is none other than my former tag partner, John Morrison. By Earthly standards he may be considered to be a magnificent champion who doesn't show the slightest cowardice towards any challenger. He's defended against multiple men and he's repeatedly sought out to prove his legitimacy. However, may we recall to our memory a time where he was under my total and utter control? Morrison was a mere puppet in my masterful plans. He was set forth to display to the unwashed masses the key differences between a man guided in the correct direction under the power of my leadership and a man whom I'd abandoned. Surely one gaze upon the actions that John Morrison typically takes on your average episode of Breakdown would suggest which John Morrison shall be preferred in the coming of the enlightened era.

Damien Sandow Available! FDhfguc

[Damien Sandow] However, Morrison's feeble attempt to showcase his skills with his championship he was only capable of capturing due to my presence and boost to the team's value as a whole should prove to be nothing more than an extended fluke for he's yet to face the true savior. He may not claim true legitimacy until he's successfully defeated the man who set forth his so called title reign of the ages. However, he shall be pleased to bear it in his mind that I am not a man seeking to reignite a flame on a path I once visited many months ago. It was his presence that allowed me to devastatingly halt the barbarianism taking place around the X-Treme title so I am pleased with what he's done.

Damien Sandow Available! LtRrkAc

[Damien Sandow] Rather, the title that I oh-so-blatantly set forth my desire upon is none other than the coveted United States Championship. This is a title that has never more-so been in dire need of a man capable to distribute to it the quality of elegance that it requires. Prior to my appeared attempt at rescuing it from irrelevancy it was nothing more than passed about from one man to the next without true meaning behind each. Since that time it seems as if no better fate has awaited the title at each twist and turn it's taken. The title has journeyed from myself to Jeff Hardy and then to Ezekiel Jackson only to return to Jeff Hardy whom then was sent to a wretched cabinet of the world; rehab. A place where the bottom dwellers of this bottom dwelling society reside. Following the title's trip to that misery it found no better home upon Wade Barrett hooking its straps around his shoulders. And finally, in conclusion, Alex Shelley is our most recent miscreant to prance himself around this company pretending as if he's the true XWL United States Champion. He may be the championship holder yet he will never embrace the true meaning of the word champion.

Damien Sandow Available! GsXrgsv

[Damien Sandow] Some of the first champions were referenced in Greek mythology and crowned in some of the very first Olympic Games. These champions were men of honor and men of pride whose championships were bestowed upon them as a certificate of their respective performances. However, that aspect seems to be lacking in our modern day champion's minds. All of the previously mentioned champions failed to bring about a raising of the title's prestige, but rather, were barely able to keep themselves from lowering it much more than its present state. When such a common imbecile as Ezekiel Jackson is allowed to be pronounced as a champion it is a sign of clear desperation in a never-prosperous division and a call of desperation is a call that I shall never refuse to answer.

Damien Sandow Available! KpSqo6F

[Damien Sandow] So many false prophets have gathered within XWL, but I assure you I am not one of the above. The assertion of my figure into the United States Championship scene shall be one of an effervescent division which focuses on none other than the prime mission to which I've returned; the complete and total restoration of a now indisputable lacking division. I promise not only to thy, but to the total audience of the unwashed masses that in the return of Damien Sandow we shall reach new heights of tranquility. None shall be remembered from these dark ages featured prior to my assuredly brighter days. No longer shall flowers die in winter, no longer shall people feel a need to mope on occasions of sadness, and no longer shall the Heavens feel the need to clash with Hell for goodness shall trump evil and all that is withheld inside of evil. From the smallest bit of insignificance to the largest villain hailing in this entire world, I shall personally triumph over them and cast their souls into a state no longer allowing them to hone their dark powers across the regions.

Damien Sandow Available! 89E08EZ

[Damien Sandow] It could easily be inquired as to why I intend to provide salvation for all of mankind, but do not fret. It will be extended out of my right hand from the goodness of my heart and from my truly good will. By the end of time itself the unwashed masses shall have no other man to spread his thanks to for the perfection to be reached in this world other than yours truly, Damien Sandow. I understand and completely comprehend that you, the unwashed masses, may find my words to be blasphemous, but that's of no matter to me at this moment. It shall all be delivered to you within a due amount of time beginning and upon that date it shall be delivered back to me. I shall receive praise from you all and be hoisted upon a golden pedestal to bask in none other than my own glory, but until that day, I shall complete the prophecy on my own accord.

Damien Sandow Available! A3CI87v

[Damien Sandow] You're welcome.

*With that, a sly smile is spread across that bearded mug of Damien Sandow. We've seen something similar to this before, but it didn't pan out well for Sandow. He'd like to chalk that up to a need of a second coming for himself, but we're not so sure if we should believe in all of that. What does the future hold in store for Damien Sandow, exactly? It's clear that he thinks he knows what does, but we don't.*

Last edited by RCP on Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Damien Sandow Available!   Damien Sandow Available! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Since the deadline has passed, everyone that applied must now send us their test promos within the next 48 hours. Any promos not received within this time will automatically disqualify anyone that had previously shown interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damien Sandow Available!   Damien Sandow Available! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:40 pm

As you already know, Sandow is yours.

Damien Sandow Available! Ku2FOTx
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Damien Sandow Available!   Damien Sandow Available! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm

i'll make you proud krzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damien Sandow Available!   Damien Sandow Available! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damien Sandow Available!
Page 1 of 1