Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Empty
PostSubject: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:19 am

In case anyone missed it....

MIND = BLOWN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am

FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw MP9LJ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:32 am

In case anyone missed it, here's Vice thinking no one watched that by now.

Except Gaz...poor guy troll
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 am

Gatecrasher721 wrote:
In case anyone missed it, here's Vice thinking no one watched that by now.

Except Gaz...poor guy troll

In case anyone missed it, here's Nj being A vintage NJ troll

Plus who knows, might be other people who didn't watch it or want to rewatch it in 1080 pixel HD troll
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 am

OMFG, First Steen......

"My Name is Kevin Steen...................................................... and FUCK RING OF HONOR"

Now this in such a short space of time, what the hell is going on, I thought I was totally marked out after Steen, but this holy shit. 1 thing, CM PUNK is GOD that is all.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:02 am

Sucks that they cut him off as he was about to tell a story about Vince, I wouldn't be surprised if it contained something particularly nasty. CM Punk definetely hasn't shut up yet, and I don't blame him for it. Tbh, I can understand his frustration with what's happening, he's one of the most talented guys in the entire industry, and so far, yes, he's a 3 time World Heavyweight Champion, but two of those are money in the bank cash ins, and the third he lost on the second defence after he screwed his opponent (Undertaker) the first defense. At least, I think so. The point still stands though, that Punk has been used as an overglorified midcarder for most of his career, as though he's just there for Cena and Orton to use to rack up title defenses, it's pathetic. Apparently Cena is a really nice guy, but if what Punk said is true, and he spends most of his time kissing Vince's ass, I may have lost some respect for him, although he may be a nice guy. As for Orton, he's a prima donna who shouldn't have gone over Punk 3 times in a row. It sucks what has happened, and who wants to bet that Cena's gonna beat Punk pretty quickly at MITB? I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 am

An update: CM Punk has been indefinitely suspended for "unprofessional conduct" by Vince McMahon after Raw went off the air. A new #1 Contender will be named next week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:28 am

Lol at the people who think it's real.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:45 am

Red wrote:
Lol at the people who think it's real.

It's obviously not, really. Punk wasn't cut off straight away, which he would've been, and there were various camera angles, so the director was telling people to move the cameras to get the best shot. I'm not saying perhaps some of it was a bit improvised and perhaps real, but in origin it was a work.
Back to top Go down
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 am

They're selling it awesome.

Punk told the story with such a heart filled hatred, gusto and snare that you couldn't help but even for a split second, buy into the hype. Sure, I know, some fans might say this is "vintage punk", but not everyone is familiar with his indie days and don't know of the greatness he is capable of when it comes to storytelling.

I think with the right choices, they can make Punk a huge anti-hero, that promo already planted the seeds of course. I mean, when his mic cut off, I heard some cheers, and some boo'd, but mostly quiet. People, even young kids, who more then likely had no clue what he was talking about, were genuinely hanging on every word even so. I know I was. Makes you almost feel like these years of PG filling rage for all the marks and wrestling fans, and even the decision of getting rid of the "wrestling" in WWE, was to help build up to this big pay off. I doubt it is of course, and probably won't end as great as it started, but hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Case in point, whether it was real (of course not), a totally worked shoot from the first word to the end, or maybe like Bronz said, and was a bit more improvised then Vince liked, it was some of the best work I've ever seen and big props to Punk for making history. This angle, if handled even just decently, can be remembered for a long time.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 am

I'm nearly 100% sure it's a worked shoot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 pm

Inside information.... I spoke to David Otunga (no bs, cus I'm tight like that) He told me the truth. It's not real as some of us may have already known. Punk wasn't told what to say, but he was told to say whatever he wanted. He had free range on it and they cut him off to make it dramatic as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw   FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FULL CM Punk Segment From The 6/27/11 Episode Of Raw
Page 1 of 1