Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011

Go down 
+13
Zander
Kyle
Raw Is Jericho1
Shug
TheKrzyOne
#NOTSEME
Jiggas
Ash
Austin
Bang
submission machine
Jonguin
P.R Son
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From- Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 RedemptiongoldbergXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionseanohaire
Goldberg Vs Sean O'Haire

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 TQaSOXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionsting
Ezekiel Jackson Vs Sting

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionchrisXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionroderickstron
Chris Sabin vs Roderick Strong

Normal Divas Match

Clash Of The Voting Options

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 BreakdownnatalyaXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionlita
Natalya Vs Lita

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 RedemptiontylerblackXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionsincara
Tyler Black vs Sin Cara

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 AdKgO
Kevin Steen Vs Bradshaw

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionpunkXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptiondrewm
CM Punk vs Drew McIntyre

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 APV2M
The Brothers Of Destruction Vs Kofi and Ryder

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionkurtangleXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionalberto
Kurt Angle Vs Alberto Del Rio

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionthemizXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Redemptiontysonkidd
The Miz vs Tyson Kidd

2 on 1 Handicap Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 VvxOIXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionkellyXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Melina & Kelly Kelly Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionajstylespXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionfn
AJ Styles Vs Mr. Fn

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptiontriplehXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjeffh
Triple H Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionchrisjXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionted
Chris Jericho Vs Ted Dibiase

Last edited by E/T on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:48 am

2 on 1 Handicap Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 VvxOIXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionkellyXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Melina & Kelly Kelly Vs Michelle McCool

Styles
And now folks it is time for Melina to get some long awaited justice on Michelle McCool. For weeks McCool has been just abusing Melina and last week we saw her even get involved in the match Melina vs Layla and devastated us all by slamming her onto a steel chair. Melina surely wants to get revenge and thanks to Kelly Kelly for saving the match last week she is now included in this matchup and personally I think this is great and Michelle will certainly get whats coming to her, what do you think Cole?

**Michael Cole looks to have a reply but before he can say anything he gets cut off by Kelly Kellys theme as the crowd begin to cheer and Kelly happily walks out to the ring smiling and waving to the fans.**

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Kkentrance

**A few seconds later Melinas entrance music hits the P.A and the fans cheer once again.**

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Giww4tx0

**As Melina and Kelly Kelly are in the ring talking the camera goes over to Michael Cole.**

Michael Cole
This match is just unfair, I mean what exactly has Michelle done to deserve this? It was all Laylas actions last week and now look Michelle has to pay for it, that’s not fair. Melina and Kelly are going to go into this match and just look for revenge and Melina is going to rip her head clean off. I mean is this fair? Can’t Melina just apologise and get this over with instead of been Miss Goody Two Shoes? Its pathetic and I don’t blame Michelle for not coming out yet she’s probably complaining to Vickie right now over this injustice!

**Styles just shakes his head in disapproval as Michelle McCool’s titantron finally hits and the crowd begin to boo the 5 time womens champ as she walks down to the ring not nerved by Kelly or Melina.**

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Tumblr_lkl0zbCfM21qax9gv
XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Tumblr_lkl100QGmI1qax9gv

**As Michelle enters the ring Melina makes a attempt to attack her but the ref blocks her and then Melina/Kelly and Michelle head to opposite corners of the ring ready to start this match. The ref checks to make sure all is ok and then calls for the bell to be rung. Melina and Kelly make a quick dart at Michelle but Michelle quickly puts her body under the rope leaving the ref to push Melina and Kelly back but as they are doing this Michelle takes advantage and begins to attack both women, first she kicks Melina in the gut and then jumps on Kelly Kelly with a vicious lou thez press and just ramming her head into the mat. Melina gets up and launches herself at Michelle hitting her with a forearm which knocks her off Kelly but she is quickly to her feet and hits Melina with a boot to the side of the head.

Michelle taunts to the crowd at Kelly Kellys expense by slapping her across the back of the head but as she tried to do it a final time Kelly snaps. She blocks the slap and starts to get some offence by delivering a series of punches to Michelle and then a hard kick to the gut. Kelly locks Michelle in before DDT! Michelle gets planted to the floor. Melina is now on her feet and looks to be enjoying this as Kelly raises Michelle and both Melina and Kelly look to go for a double suplex. They attempt the supple but NO! Michelle reverses and suplexes both women. Melina and Michelle are the first to get to their feet and both charge at each other and…DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE. Both women are down and now Kelly Kelly is using the ropes to lift herself up. This is where the numbers game comes into play because now Kelly looks to be kicking Michelle which she is down. Kelly goes for a quick pin…

1….

2…..

NO! Michelle kicks out. Melina now comes over and it looks like the numbers game will come in to play now as Melina irish whips Michelle into the corner. Kelly then looks to whip Melina into the corner but NO! Michelle evades another double team move and sticks out a big boot which plants Melina to the floor. Kelly then runs at Michelle but Michelle ducks and sends Kelly flying over the top rope. Now its just Melina and Michelle in the ring and Michelle begins to attack Melina by throwing her into the steel post and now just wearing down Melina by holding her in the center of the ring with an abdominal stretch. Melina looks to be in pain and looks to be about to tap when Kelly makes the save and hits Michelle to the back of the head. Michelle turns around and gets another blow to the head from Kelly. Kelly now looks to be getting a bit of momentum and hits a clothesline on Michelle knocking her down to the mat. Kelly heads to the top rope as the fans begin to cheer and Michelle slowly gets to her feet and whats next?.....A HUGE CROSSBODY from Kelly Kelly and now she really looks to be getting into the swing of things. Kelly kicks Michelle in the gut and points to the crowd and then….K2. KELLY HITS IT. She rolls Michelle over and it surely must all be over now….

1…..

2…

NO! Michelle gets her foot on the bottom rope just milliseconds before 3. Kelly was sure she had the win there. Melina slowly gets back into the ring and Kelly and Melina looks to be discussing something and then Kelly goes and lifts up Michelle and holds her as Melina starts shouting and saying “are you going to apologise to me?”….. “how do you like this?”……. “This is what Laycool do every week” ……“Karmas a bitch”. Before slapping Michelle across the face. This seems to have angered Michelle as she elbows Kelly to the nose knocking her out of the ring but before she has change to get Melina Melina hits her with a series of forearms and then a huge gourdbuster! Melina taunts to the fans and they begin to cheer. Melina picks up Michelle and places her leg over Michelle chest looking to be hitting her finisher she raises her hand to the fans and looks to be about to drop but suddenly….Michelle grabs Melina’s leg and locks in the MAD T, out of nowhere! Melina in the center of the ring nowhere to go….Melina is in tremendous agony as Michelle applies more pressure to Melina’s ankle. Melina has lost to this move before is she going to tap out again? She raises her hard and looks to be about to tap, she tries to fight but NO! Kelly Kelly makes the save. Melina rolls out of the ring clutching her ankle and now Kelly begins to work on Michelle and hits a huge fisherman suplex!

This is where the numbers game comes into play for Michelle because she always has to be aware of what is going on with both divas. Kelly now seems to be in clear control of Michelle and begins to hit a series of clotheslines...picking up momentum. Kelly screams and charges at Michelle hitting a lou thez press slamming Michelles head to the mat just like Michelle did to her at the start of the match. Kelly then picks Michelle up and hits ANOTHER K2! Its surely got to all be over now! Kelly goes for the pin…

1…..

2….

NO! Kelly lifts Michelles arm to break the pin but why? Kelly had the match won right there why stop the pinfall? Kelly rolls out of the ring and goes to check on Melina and helps her into the ring. They both talk and Kelly points for Melina to cover for the pin. Melina smiles at Kelly and covers Michelle for the pin…

1….

2…

3!

Melina’s done it! She has pinned Michelle and gotten some much deserved revenge on the 5 time womens champ!

Melinas titantron hits the P.A system as Kelly and Melina hug and celebrate together. Both women roll out and Kelly helps Melina walk up the ramp due to that damaged ankle caused by Michelle.**

Winners:XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 VvxOIXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly

Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:26 pm

*XWL returns from a commercial, to show CM Punk standing in the ring with a microphone in hand*

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Pu4

[Punk]: All week long I have been getting asked the same question. "Have you reconsidered, are you going to participate at Digital Decision". The answer is quite simply no, I am not a man who second guesses himself. If I say something, I am damn well going to see it through to the end. But we all know how circumstances can change, but I have no intention on taking part at the PPV. But why I'm out here tonight does relate to the PPV in question. I can see you all looking at me now, knowing that I have something to get off my chest and as per usual I do, but we will keep those thoughts for another day. Because there are more pressing matters afoot.

[Punk]: Thanks to what I said last week and my refusal to work Digital Decision, I am now currently being sued by this company. This company, who wants to be edgy is suing one of their employees for speaking their mind. Regardless if said employees words were the edgy and rebellious attidue the company tries to shape itself after and promote week in and week out. But as soon as someone speaks their mind, they are punished for it. I knew the people that run this company were a lot of things, but I never once took those people for hypocrites. If you think they had a problem with what I said next week, just wait till you hear this next part.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Pu3

[Punk]: I suppose this lawsuit, the higher ups think I will fall in line with the rest of those sheep backstage and be a good boy. Well that's not going to happen, despite being sued I still have no intention of being booked at Digital Decision and I still stand by my words, If I am booked in any way I will walk away from this company. In a way I am flattered that this company would go so far to try and get me to Wrestle on their PPV, because it is like they are admitting to me that their show would suck without CM Punk on the card. Which is true and that is why they will not go behind my back and book me, because they know without CM Punk leading the way on Redemption that ratings will fall.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Pu

[Punk]: They may have hated what I had to say last week, but every single one of them in the back knows that it made good Television. And what I'm doing right now, taking their threat, turning it against them and shoving it their face for all the World to see, no doubt they are foaming at the mouth with rage right now. But if you notice my microphone is still live, why? Because they know it makes damn good Television. Sure, they're going to be sore and bitter about what I am doing, but right now word is spreadding. Thanks to all the chat rooms, forums and Twitter, word is getting out about what I am doing right now. More and more people will be tuning in to see this by the second and what does that mean? That this shows ratings will go through the roof. I should not be getting sued right now, if anything I should be getting thanked by every exec in the back.

[Punk]: But instead I am once again getting kicked to the curb. This company has some serious thinking to do, because if I am being punished for what I said last week, then I might as well be fired. Because that is just the tip of the iceberg people, I have a thousand stories about the people in the back that I need to get off my chest and sooner or later they will be told. But if those people think one little law suit is going to change me then they have made a very critical error. There is no changing when it comes to CM Punk. You have only made more problems for yourselves, because that little threat of yours, that was supposed to "calm down my rebellious attitude", has instead multiplied it.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Pu2

[Punk]: But there is one person who has more problems on their hands right now. And that person is Drew McIntyre, because not only is his career in the hands of you people come time for the PPV, NOW, he also has to face a pissed off CM Punk, who has a lot of built anger tonight.Now you people know me, when I come out here and talk I like to speak about a lot of things, but I had to get that little lawsuit perdicament out of the way. But before I leave, there is one other thing that I would like to say. I watched last weeks show and I heard the things that were directed at me by one man... And that's you Dwayne, just because you weren't mentioned in my little rant, don't get it into your mind that you get off scot free. I want you to know that Iwill be seeing you VERY, very soon....

*Punk drops his microphone as the camera fades out*
Back to top Go down
submission machine
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Return from commercial Break

Josh Matthews: Kofi may I have a moment of your time.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 2hwsc2

Kofi: sure josh!

Josh Matthews: Kofi do you have any ideas how
your take match will go when you step into the ring with The Brothers of Destruction.

Kofi: Not Really me and zack need to win
this match but it will be a tough one especially if we
arent on the same page.

Josh Matthews: Do you have and strategy on how your gonna beat them.

Kofi: No we just needa stay focused on the task ahead and beat the brothers. They will do anything to win this match.

Close up on kofi

Zack you better have your head in the game and
stay focused instead of being in WOO WOO WOO land during the
match. Oh and one more thing Undertake and Kane be prepared to
lose when you step in that ring with the BOOM BOOM BOOM (clap 3x) Mr. Trouble in Paradise.

Kofi walking away

Josh Matthews: Well Kofi seems ready but will he be
able to over come the brothers of destruction and take the win
with zack ryder or will they come crashing down find out later on redemption

Michael Cole: Well seems kofi is over confident about this match and
winning. I think the brothers of destruction will take the win and leave
kofi kingston and zack ryder to rest in peace.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Kelly Kelly and Melina vs Michelle McFool

Good amount of commentary to start the write up in this one, I really liked reading this. It was simple yet enjoyable, some good spots which also features a lot of trash talking towards Michelle which is payback for Michelle. Michelle nearly nabbing the quick win was realistic with a false finish for the fans, a nice finishing touch with Kelly giving Melina the pin over her enemy too. Great write up.

CM Punk promo

I thought this was going to be pretty similiar to last weeks promo when I was reading the start but you took an interesting turn to say that Punk is being sued by XWL. It was a very realistic promo that you've done and I really liked how you transitioned all of the pent up frustration that Punk has towards his opponent tonight with that being Drew McIntyre. I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen with Dwayne and Punk, because I hope you do a co-promo. That'd be gold, top notch promo yet again Shuggz.

Kofi Kingston promo

This promo wasn't bad, I believe it's your first as Kofi so it's good to see you're starting. Kofi and Ryder is definitely a miss-matched team and I'm glad that you sort of brought that up for your match tonight, I'd personally like to see Kofi and Ryder win because that'd be hilarious. Good promo though, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:37 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 RedemptionajstylespXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Redemptionfn
AJ Styles Vs Mr. Fn

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:18 am

Sean O'Haire exits from the back and walks down the ramp, staring at the fans who are booing him. He laughs at them then slides into the ring and picks up a mic from the timekeeper.

{O'Haire}
Alright, let me get straight to the point...last week, I abandoned Tyler Black. And you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because he couldn't stand the sight of him and Tyson Kidd in the same ring together. He was scared of Tyson. You see, that's pathetic. It's made me realise that NO tag team partner can match up to my standards! And that's why, if I'm ever in a tag team match again, it's about me. You don't try to take my spotlight away from me. Ah, I get it now...it's because of my beliefs, isn't it? The boys in the back can't stand me for that, is it now? Maybe that's why I'm not in more tag team matches, and if any other tag team matches are like that, then I'm happy I'm not getting booked in them. You know what Tyler, if I can't trust you as my tag team partner, then how is anybody going to trust you? But, then again, nobody trusts me...and I must say, I've been turned on because of that my whole life. That's why that idiot Sin Cara turned on me, because he didn't trust me. He didn't trust that I might not have kicked his ass all over this world any time I damn well pleased!

Sean O'Haire pauses for a moment, then continues speaking.

{O'Haire}
You see, everyone is scared of me. I've been an outcast my entire life. I've had to fight tooth and nail to get the littlest things. And that's why I turned to lawbreaking and backstabbing...because it was the only way I could achieve any success. And if you're smart, you'll understand that's the only way YOU can achieve any success...but I realised that you people stopped listening to my message a long time ago. That's why I'm brutal, that's why I'm ruthless. Because nobody ever listened to me...now, I'll make ALL of you listen! I'll make all of you understand that my way...is a better way!

Sean O'Haire pauses again and takes in a number of boos from the crowd. He smirks then starts speaking again.

{O'Haire}
Heh...you people. I despise you people. But the person I despise more than all of you is...Roderick Strong. You know, I bet when Roderick was growing up, he was hated. And that hate must have been well deserved. Because he's a self-centred coward who thinks the show is all about him, but runs away from any sort of danger. You know, what Roddy doesn't realise that I am better than I ever have been before. You see--

The fans cheer at the sound of Strong's music and he appears from the back. He walks down the ramp and proceeds into the ring. He picks up another mic from the timekeeper.

Roderick Strong is then shown smirking as he begins to speak.

{Strong}
Wow, Sean you actually spoke a little bit of truth there. I have been hated on, I have been looked down on. I can be a bit cocky sometimes, but really who can blame me? Haha. Moving on though Sean, I love how you said I was a coward, yet you left Tyler out there in the ring. Which lets be honest, I can't blame you. I hate Tyler, he's a bitch, but I wouldn't ever leave anyone in the ring. I'm a winner, it's what I do, Sean. Something you might not know about. No worries I'm sure one day you'll be able to feel the glory of winning something in your life.

{Strong}
Now lets be real here Sean, I honestly think you're afraid of me. Is that it Sean? Are you afraid that you'll lose to me? Yeah, I think that's it. I mean you did conveniently walk out of a match that I was involved in. I think that speaks wonders for itself doesn't it, Sean? What sort of coward just walks out and leaves like it's nobodies business. Oh, I guess it's this guy over here isn't it. Strong then points at Sean All I'm asking for is one match with you, so I can shut you the hell up.

Strong starts to get in the face of O'Haire.

{Strong}
You wanna talk about how ruthless and brutal you are? Prove it to me one on one, whenever you want. Let's go Sean..

Suddenly, Vickie Guerrero appears from the back, holding a mic.

{Vickie}
EXCUSE ME!

The crowd boos at hearing Vickie's famous line.

{Vickie}
You two obviously like to do a lot of talking. Well, you two have jobs as wrestlers. And wrestlers...wrestle. So, you two are going to have to put up or shut up now, because you're squaring off at Digital Decision!

The crowd pops at hearing about O'Haire vs Strong confirmed for Digital Decision.

{Vickie}
At Digital Decision, the fans will have 3 options for your match. They can have A, an Ambulance match...

{Vickie}
...or B, a First Blood match...

{Vickie}
...and last but not least, C, a Strap match!

{Vickie}
Now you two...shut the hell up and prepare for your matches tonight - AND for Digital Decision!

Redemption cuts to commercial as Sean O'Haire and Roderick Strong stare each other down in the ring.

Back to top Go down
Raw Is Jericho1
Jobber
Raw Is Jericho1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:27 am

Ash wrote:

Normal Match

AJ Styles Vs Mr. Fn

that abyss caw is awesome were could i download it
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:08 am

Raw Is Jericho1 wrote:
Ash wrote:

Normal Match

AJ Styles Vs Mr. Fn

that abyss caw is awesome were could i download it
I'll add you on live and send you the search tags later. I'm hoping the person who made it, will make it again this year for '12.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Sean O'Haire/Roderick Strong promo

Strong start to the promo by explaining actions from the last week, and bringing it on to how no-one trusts O'Haire for his beliefs which is a good point for him. Heel work 101 of running down the face with the interruption to the fans delight. Interesting part from Roderick with the comeback to O'Haire which leads to Vickie coming down and laying down the law. Setting up the 1v1 match at Digital Decision with some cool options to say the least, good co-promo.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 pm

The show comes back from commercial to show a tribute video for one of Breakdowns most dominant and fastest rising superstars, The Animal Batista...

After the video finishes the titantron is shown, the entire crowd is confused as there just seems to be a man reading a newspaper, wasn't this a wrestling show?

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-001

Joey Styles: Umm.....ok? Does anybody have any idea whats going on here?

Michael Cole: What in the name of god is this idiot doing? He's taking up valuable Michael Cole time!

Joey Styles: Then in that case I for one hope he stays there all night

The crowd explode into cheers and chants as the man drops the paper and gives off a trademark smile, revealing himself as......

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-004

The Rock: Oh hello there, The Rock didn't see you guys.....um, so yeah The Rocks here again on Redemption since we had a blast last week and eh.....ok hold on one second people.....

The Rock walks off screen leaving the entire crowd in dissaray, after a few minutes of nothingness people begin to hear The Rock shouting at the cameraman, still offscreen...

The Rock: What the hell are you doing Jabroni?! Not telling The Rock that he was on the tron? This is the biggest wrestling company in the WORLD and you can't even cue me in?! The Rock should have your monkey ass fired right now!!

Cameraman: I'm so sorry Rock....I though you kne..

The Rock: I'M SO SORRY WOCK!? That's the best you have to say?!.......You know what? The Rock is sorry....he apologizes for over reacting, this is what we are gonna do......You're gonna roll up your little camera again and The Rocks gonna deliver his line to the people and we will act like nothing happened ok? Re-take the promo and it's all gonna be fine.

Cameraman: Ummm, Rock.....We are live on Redemption as we speak, the entire world can hear us....

The Rock: WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU DOING NOT TELLING THE ROCK?! Redemptions live?! You trying to make a fool out of The Rock is that what it is!?

Cameraman: No Rock not at all

The Rock: Well you know what? It's too late now, just know your role, shut your mouth and point the camera that way! You got that?

The Rock shuffles back into view murmering insults at the incompitant cameraman

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-008

The Rock: Ok The Rock first of wants to apologize for his behaviour to all you fine people over on Redemption, LIVE, as The Rock just recently found out but sweet Jesus you have no idea how much off a funny looking little roody poo this cameraman is. Anyway anyway, let The Rock get his bearings for just one second.....

The Rock shoots the cameraman another death glare before setting into position...

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-002

The Rock: FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK! TO REDEMPTION! which means FINALLY! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK! TO MILWAUKEE! Which can only mean one thing! The Rock is infront of the beer capital of the world! You guys enjoying your night? Let The Rock say this, try not to get too drunk........ah who is The Rock trying to kid go nuts and remember, don't do anything your old pal Rock wouldn't do!

The Rock lets out a laugh along with the crowd before he begins to speak again

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-009

The Rock: Now last week The Rock stood right here infront of you people via Breakdown and he told you 3 things, first he told you all that he would go out to the Breakdown main event and he would pin Batista slap bang in the middle of the peoples ring wether MVP was at ringside or not! The Rock did exactly that! He dragged Batista by the collar all the way down that loooong boulevard known as know your role, we took a right down a drive named jabroni and then The Peoples Champion proceeded to layeth the Breakdown on his candy ass infront of the MILLIONS!

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-027

Crowd: AND MILLIONS!

The Rock: AND MILLIONS of The Rocks fans but wait! There was just one problem, Batistas master got a little pissed at the beating The Great One was giving his bitch so he decided to intervene, he appeared on the tron with his toy sunglasses and his disease ridden hoes, looking like James Bond on a drug binge and he distracted The Rock with his nonsense! With his threats! Two seconds later and The Rock turns round into a HUGE Batista Bomb, a Bitch Bomb, a Stink Bomb, a Deacon Bomb, Hell you hit The Rock with a Bombay bad boy pot noodle and it still doesn't change the damn outcome, he pinned The Rock, 1........2.........NO! You couldn't keep The Rock down with a damn atomb bomb! He bounced back to his feet and delivered the spine on the pine before Theee single most electrifying move in the history of sports entertainment to get the 1! 2! 3! 4! 6! 20! HELL The Rock could've counted to a thousand and Batista would still be lying in the middle of that ring, a two hundred and ninety pound pile of pure, natural, fresh animal CRAP!

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-022

The Rock: The second thing The Rock done on here last week was run through a list of names, a list of superstars that he could have possibly faced at Digital Decision, everyone from the previous champion the best in the world at hide the strudel, Chris Jericho! To a more unlikely John Xena the princess warrior! But after Breakdown we found out that wouldn't be the case and that The Rock would infact go one on one with the Most Valuable Pillowbitter, Montel Vontavious Porter! The Rock has absolutely no problem whatsoever in once again walking out to the peoples ring and pinning that hermathridite power ranger again and retaining his World Heavyweight Championship!

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-021

The Rock: But The Rock won't have to wait till next Sunday to whoop your candy ass no! He is gonna do it tonight! Breakdown main event! It was supposed to be The Rock, The Peoples Champion teaming up with Captain Charisma, Christian! Teaming up with ROB VAN DAM! But no, MvP and his beloved sex animal Batista had to take out Rob Van Dam backstage, blindsighting him and taking him out of the match well let The Rock say this, you think you've escaped? You think you're gonna get away scot free well you could not be more wrong, The Rock and Christian have already spoke about it and we have no problem whatsoever in going out there tonight WHAM shove Batistas big bald head up your oh so wide candy ass! BAMN! Flip you sons of bitches round and proceed to take your head, sunglasses intact and shove it straight up HIS oh so wide candy ass!

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-013

The Rock: Now that you two skidmarks are conjoined we will take that freaky looking little midget Evan Bourne and we will use him as a bow to wrap around you, making you all the most high flyin' ballin' bitchin' package of monkey fetus that this business has ever seen!

The crowd laughs at the exspence of Bourne, Batista and MVP for a while before The Rock begins to speak again...

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-018

The Rock: The third thing that The Rock done out here last week was unintentional... The Rock seems to have struck a nerve with Redemptions very own residential lunatic, CM Punk. Earlier on tonight The Rock heard him talk about how he would see him very, very soon. You want an autograph kid then thats fine but just know that if you stick your nose in The Rocks business you better be prepared to smell what he's cookin' So you do....

Mid sentance the cameraman drops the camera and it breaks off the picture but the sound is still fine...

The Rock: GOD DAMMIT! You have god to be kidding The Rock right now?! He was in the middle of a very dramatic promo! The electricity was flowing and The Rock was getting ready to tell CM Punk to take a fresh can of pepsi and....

Cameraman: Um.....Rock, we have a back up camera, we're back live......

The Rock stares in disbelief for a moment before finally responding

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-033

The Rock: You know what? The Rocks done, thats it. When he comes back here next week he wants a new cameraman, preferably a hot chick......

The Rock can still be heard mumbling his way out the room as the entire Redemption audience break into laughter at The Rocks actions as Redemption cuts to a tribute video for the brothers of destruction...

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Raw03_12_07-038

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:41 pm

The Rock promo

Hilarious start to the promo with Rock and the Cameraman. I love the list of the "bombs" that The Rock was hit with, especially the Bitch Bomb. And the reference to John Xena the princess warrior, lol. I like how you moved onto your match on BreakDown this week with bringing up MVP and Batista taking out RVD, it's one of those good promos where you seem to cover all of the neccesary things in it to talk about which is good. Also showing Rock's attitude of not being afraid to defy the odds in the now handicap match. You can come up with a lot of freaky things that Rock would actually say that reflects his promos, like "the most high flyin' ballin' bitchin' package of monkey fetus that this business has ever seen!" I loved how you had the cameraman mess up yet again with Rock going off at him to continue the hilarity. As a whole this promo was fantastic as usual, great stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Bradshaw wrote:
Hyde wrote:
Bradshaw wrote:
My promo got good reviews yayayayaayay lol

cheers
I was distracted from your post by the tits above it in Red Skull Demon's signature Embarassed

And on a completely unrelated note gr8 head explode troll coin fall fuck off hips middle lololol us flag

That is all.

palm
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:25 pm

Punk Promo
Really enjoying reading your Punk promos over the last few weeks Shuggz and this wasn't any different. Loving the whole story of Punk not wanting to let the people control his life and not taking part in Digital Decision, it seems like something Punk would do which is great.

Kofi Promo
Pretty good Kofi promo here discussing your tag team match vs the B.O.D. It's good to see you promo'ing now and hopefully you can continue this weekly. should be good to see this tag match and like Adam said it would be funny to see you guys pull the win Razz

Sean O'Haire/Roderick Strong promo
Nice little feud developing between you two at the moment. Good co-promo and should be good to see who wins at Digital Decision and what match type gets selected because as Adam said there all good options. Only problem was a typo or i read it wrong but you said I abandoned tyler black then went on to talk in 3rd person like you accidentally meant your partner? Razz other than that good promo.

The Rock promo
Well well well the bitch comments don't end with you do they? ;D As soon as I saw the Batista vid it was an instant win Cool. But no seriously it was a great Rock promo which is what I've come to expect from you week in week out Razz If this is only your short promo then can't wait for the longer promo expected for Breakdown, but this best not have so much abuse towards Batista gr8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 pm

zander14rfc wrote:

The Rock: The third thing that The Rock done out here last week was unintentional... The Rock seems to have struck a nerve with Redemptions very own residential lunatic, CM Punk. Earlier on tonight The Rock heard him talk about how he would see him very, very soon. You want an autograph kid then thats fine but just know that if you stick your nose in The Rocks business you better be prepared to smell what he's cookin' So you do....

Mid sentance the cameraman drops the camera and it breaks off the picture but the sound is still fine...

The Rock: GOD DAMMIT! You have god to be kidding The Rock right now?! He was in the middle of a very dramatic promo! The electricity was flowing and The Rock was getting ready to tell CM Punk to take a fresh can of pepsi and....
Oh yeah? Well...

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Tumblr_lntorhSsnW1qdxdmfo1_400
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 am

Shuggz wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Oh yeah? Well...

lol
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:50 am

Shuggz wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Oh yeah? Well...

Post of the year,tbh.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am

Shuggz wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Oh yeah? Well...

Well,

YOU HAVE A PORN STAR MUSTACHE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:25 am

Pingu wrote:
Well,

Jealous tbh.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 am

Pingu wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Oh yeah? Well...

Well,

Both CM Punk & Austin Aries have pornstar taches and both of them are awesome. That can't just be a coincidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 am

Cody Rhodes needs a porn tache /fillerpostsomypromoisn'tpagebottomed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 am

*The camera fades to the backstage interviewing area, the Redemption one that hasn't been destroyed by Batista... Yet. Scott Stanford is standing alongside The Miz.*

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 OFCCC

Scott Stanford- Miz, you've requested this interview time to get something off your chest. I'm sure it has something to do with the attack on you last week, feel free to speak your mind.

*A very serious Miz begins to speak.*

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 ZO9Vr

The Miz- You're right Scott, this does have to do with what happened last week. You see, last week was supposed to be my way of showing that I mean business. I was set to defeat the United States Champion in the center of the ring, one, two, three. But that didn't happen, did it? Because when I was on the verge of victory, I was one step ahead of Justin at every move of his. He didn't stand a chance! Wade Barrett, The Intercontinental Champion comes down to the ring with a steel chair. The referee is down because Justin Gabriel MOVED the referee infront of me so he was hurt, Wade threw in that steel chair and when I turned around Justin hit me with that chair knocking me out cold for the pinfall. Now first of all, I can't even begin to explain how angry I am... The referee should have disqualified Justin for pulling him in harms way first of all, and of course the referee should have reversed the decision when he went backstage and found out what happened...

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XvGTD

The Miz- But no! They got away with it, well, sort of. Vickie Guerrero, this brands general manager came out. Sure, she announced the open polls for the United States Title match at Digital Decision, but what pissed me off the most was how she recognized what went down in the ring and didn't do a single thing about it! After what he did Justin Gabriel and Wade Barrett just got a slap on the wrist for costing me my match, it's ridiculous! But for once in her life she's actually done something right, she put me as a voting option for Digital Decision. So I can finally get my hands on that little punk Justin Gabriel, he runs around riding Wade Barrett's coattails thinking he's gods gift to wrestling when he couldn't be futher from the truth. Because I'M the one who will get voted to face Justin Gabriel at Digital Decision, and you wanna know why? I am the future of XWL, a statement that is over-used by many here but for me it actually means something because it's true. Justin, I'm sure you've enjoyed your little title run, warming that belt up for me. And I appreciate that, but when you took it as far as to hit me in the head with a chair it became personal.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XE1D4

The Miz- Tonight I face Tyson Kidd, the over confident, cocky little runt who thinks he's the best XWL has to offer because he's scraped cheap wins over Edge and Triple H. Every week I hear you or someone else bring up that you've beaten Edge and Triple H, if you're looking to add another name to that bragging list of yours tonight well then you are sadly mistaken. For your own sake I hope you've braced yourself for the fact that little to no-one will vote for you to face Justin Gabriel, because quite frankly. You wouldn't be able to get the job done, out of those three other voting options. The people should vote me because I'm the only one who could beat Justin Gabriel, I am the most must see superstar in XWL. On the path to being the most must see United States Champion!! When I say I am going to do something, I guarentee I will accomplish it. And If I'm voted in to face Justin Gabriel at Digital Decision you will see a new United States Champion. No questions asked. Because I'm The Miz... And I'm... Awesome.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 NzPJm

*The camera zooms in on a determined Miz as we head to a video package for The Undertaker.*

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Melina/KellyKelly vs McCool
Good Match right here, The right up for this match was well written. It was very descriptive match felt like I was actually watching it. There were some close moments there, McCool still couldn't get the win due to the numbers game, but good effort. Well Done to Melina & Kelly for picking up the win

CM Punk
Nice Promo here, tops last weeks promo you did. I really enjoyed this promo. I know you do great promos and this was very CM Punk, a little bit similiar to the type of promos he has been doing in reality with the wwe. I like to see where this situation with XWL management is going to go and what will happen between you and The Rock, and I agree with Adam that you 2 doing a co-promo would be epic. Great Stuff

Kofi promo
Pretty good promo man, nice to see what you can do with Kofi as he ain't the most promo type guy. Was nice promo talking about your tag match tonight and how the pairing between you and Zack is going to be an odd one. Only thing is I would say you could do to improve this promo a little more is the layout, maybe center it, and format it a little better.

AJ vs Mr Fn
Hope AJ loses right here....(sorry Kevin Steen there lol) Good long match here, not as long as alot of matches on here which is good. Was very back and forth but both had their moments to out do each other. AJ errrrr Well Done for picking up the win you lucky bastard lol(Sorry Steen there again)

O'Haire promo
Like this promo, I was never really familiar with Sean O'Haire, but you are working well with him, I like how his promo is kinda coming across that you are trying to tell the fans you had a hard life etc, kinda being face, then we have a small swerve and you tell the fans you "despise them". Like I said good promo with a strong start, then we get an interruption. Nice promo from Rod , interesting stuff. Then another interruption from Vickie laying down the law and giving the XWL Universe their options for your match at DD, good stuff guys.

The Rock promo
Well, this promo was just great, I loved it. The humour was great so many examples to list really as I loved it all. Z u play The Rock so well, I mean it was like I was watching Rock on my TV, I know I said this before but you do some great stuff with The Rock. I like how you are continuing the stuff you got going with MVP n Tista, mocking them was great, with the list of bombs that Adam also mentioned. Also I like how you even hand a couple of words for CM Punk who mentioned you earlier. Oh and the bit with the cameraman was funny as hell I was LMFAO tbh. Great Stuff

The Miz promo
Great promo Adam, but is that a surprise? Really?Really?Really?lol No it ain't you always been good at promos and this is just as good as your others in the past with other wrestlers. I love that you kinda got a tweener disposition at the moment with Miz but that might just because you got top heels like Justin & Wade being very heelish last week. I like how you discussed what happened last week, kinda making excuses but meaningful ones. Nice touch and I hope that you get a shot at the title. Great promo
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 XwlredemptionlitaXWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownnatalya
Lita Vs Natalya

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:58 am

**As Redemption returns from a commercial break The Phenomenal One AJ Styles is already in the ring and the crowd are chanting “AJ Styles” AJ waits a few moments to just take in the atmosphere before talking**

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 WI40f

[AJ Styles]
Earlier tonight you all got to see me in what could be my final match on Redemption. I just took out the Big Bad Abyss that everyone seems to be afraid off. But I just had to come back out here and talk about whats on my mind because this could be ultimately my last night here on Redemption. I’m not going to take Steen lightly cause I know what he is capable of, so I’m going to go out and give it my all and who knows in a few months I could be your new United States Champion. I mean I don’t care if it is the Miz or Justin Gabriel, whoever I am against I give it everything I have and if my best isn’t good enough, then well that means I will have a goal to beat whoever is better than me so I can prove to everyone here, to management and even to myself that I am the best wrestler in the world.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 TUNIW

[AJ Styles]
Now I didn’t come out last week and talk cause I had a pretty big match to prepare for I mean hell I was in the main event for the first time, gotta’ admit that was pretty awesome and don’t forget about this….I pinned the Undertaker, The Phenom, the deadman whatever you want to call him. Now I hope you all liked that little celebration me and Ted decided to have at the end, we thought with it being in Washington and on the 4th of july that we just had to end with a bang. Heck we even gave Lillian Garcia her big moment and let her sing the nation anthem…which she did wonderfully by the way because earlier when she first attempted it some unpatriotic little bitch named Miz thought he could just interrupt her.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 P9vL4

[AJ Styles]
Now I don’t wanna’ just sit here and keep on rambling about last week because that’s the past and now I should be looking to the future. I should be looking forward, hell not just me EVERYONE should be looking to a bright future and you all wanna’ know why? Because Kevin Steen will be gone! He will be fired which means every superstar in the back has to thank me because as of two weeks from now, all the Redemption superstars will know that there families are safe from Steens sick attacks and also and this bit’s really good….Week in week out there will be more food in the snack bar! Heck isn’t that a huge win in it’s own? And Steen don’t try to deny anything we know what you do sneaking all that food into your locker room. Don’t think it’s such a secret. Hell I’m just messing with you Steeny boy I know you’re proberbly listening to this and getting yourself worked up into a little rage and all I’m going to say is calm down porky. You don’t want to get yourself in a tantrum and do something you’ll regret on your last week here do you?

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Ikp2m

[AJ Styles]
Steen when it comes to Digital Decision no matter what these people vote as long as you are gone from this company then that’s all the better for me. Hell if people vote for the loser to get fired and then the winner to move on to become the number one contender for the us title then that’s great cause all that means is I will get a one on one shot at either Justin Gabriel or whoever you people vote in to face him. Steen these past few months with you have been pretty much unbearable! I mean I can’t even remember how this started, wasn’t it where you and that bitch of yours Steve Corino just walked on down to this ring and thought hey lets get this guy? I don’t know what the hell goes through your mind Steen and I sure as hell do not want to find out my only wish right now is to get you out of Redemption and out of XWL.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 WlNFH

[AJ Styles]
Now I want to ask a request to everyone here tonight, everyone who will be at any future XWL live event, anyone watching on TV heck anyone watching this show on an illegal stream! If I lose to Kevin Steen and I am gone from this company I want you guys to make his life hell. Because he’ll sure as hell go out to injure every superstar on this roster. So any you all gotta’ promise me you’ll do this…have a little fun with the fat guy, maybe chant a “you suck chant” a who ate all the pies chant?” heck even chant my name. I want it to eat inside of him and see how he likes all this abuse. Oh, wait I got a good one, wear a piggy mask with Kevin Steen written across it. Just give him random abuse so he knows what it’s like and then maybe…just maybe he’ll stop and change his ways.

**AJ is interrupted by a familiar entrance music, but it oh so familiar to everyone after months of this back and forth with AJ and the man coming out now, Kevin Steen. Steen appears on the ramp and receives the usual reaction from the crowd, with a slight change in the chants. They start using AJ;s suggested chants. Steen does not look bother, he has a big grin his face. Before he makes his way towards ringside he looks around and rubs his scraggy beard that has grown over the weeks.

Steen makes his way towards the ring whilst the fans still give him the chants and the booing. Steen is at ringside when a fan starts saying something, Steen just laughs and turns his back, then suddenly turns and scares the man and starts to laugh. Steen then climbs the apron but as he goes to enter the ring a fan starts to heckle him, so he heckles back.

After that confrontation with the fan Steen enters the ring and picks up a microphone which has been slide in quickly by the ringside assistant Lillian Garcia. Lillian quickly steps back wanting nothing to do with Steen. Steen picks up the mic and before he turns to talk to AJ he blows a kiss to Lillian.**

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 23i7b76

[Kevin Steen]
AJ, that woman right there is one classy ass bitch, I mean look at AJ, I bet you want to tap that don't ya?? Oh I forgot you got someone, your sister whoops I mean your wife. I forgot incest is wrong. So AJ you made a great speech there buddy, oh did I say that I mean we not buddies are we?AJ we can still be buddies, we can put all this behind us and start a fresh. But really AJ you think I want that, you think that you would want that? Hell No. We despise each other, We have nothing but hatred towards one another. That is just great because its what I feed on, because I don't need them cheap hot dogs you buy at the concession stands. I fucking hate you and on Sunday I hope the final vote comes in and I have the chance to end your XWL career, because I've already said if they don't vote that I will try to end your wrestling career period.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 2a7swtw

You XWL fans, better be voting for option C, because I mean do you really wanna see your hero, your favorite get beaten within an inch of his life, so bad that he can't wrestle again?Well if you vote option C, I will just beat his ass that will put him out of action, but maybe I let him have his wrestling career so you can go watch him on some other wrestling show, like Total Non-Stop Asses.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 2dnyo5

Well AJ, I wasn't going to bother you tonight, I was going to leave it be give you a little time in front of your little sheep here in attendance tonight. I was sitting backstage getting ready for my match with some drunk hobo named Bradshaw, who I am not sure is actually still here after that bald bastard bashed him over the heard with the mic. I sat backstage just listening to some good old country music. I was calm, then I was interrupted by some stage hand who was lucky he didn't get a fist up his ass for his troubles.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 2h6yam1

He informed me that you was in the ring saying some stuff about me and I just laughed at him because I just thought it was the same old shit from you Arthur boi. But then as you came to the close there was something you said intrigued me, that made my eyes light up. You asked these fans to keep on with there barrage of hate towards me, just in case you leave. Wow AJ that what made me listen, I mean damn AJ I see that there is doubt, you doubt yourself AJ, you actually have something in your mind that is making you doubt yourself. AJ your right to doubt yourself because this Sunday will be your last day, I will prove that your doubt is something you should of listened to from the very beginning, you could of just stayed away and came back and maybe go to Breakdown so I didn't have to see you. But AJ you had to come back and try be a hero, to save the fans, to save the people backstage, to save the superstars.

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Fktc1e

So AJ, before I leave I got a little gift for you, and well its not really a surprise because its in the book of heel 101, so here you go man here it is.

**Kevin drops the microphone and lays AJ with a fist to the face which knocks AJ to the turnbuckle. Steen exits the ring and grabs a steel chair and slides it into the ring. AJ is still trying to gather his bearings. Steen approaches AJ and hits him with another closed fist, then another which splits open just above the eyebrow and blood rushes down his face. Steen slides back out the ring and grabs another chair and throws another chair in.

Steen gets back in the ring and sets up the two chairs in the center of the ring. He grabs AJ and sets him up for a package piledriver, he has a big grin on his face. He goes to lift AJ, but then out of nowhere, Steen lets him go and pushes him onto one of the chairs. AJ is still with it and is staring at Steen who gets in his face and receives a slap from AJ, Kevin steps back and with anger grabs the other chair and goes to swing at AJ.

AJ ducks and dives between Steen's legs and then runs off the ropes. Steen turns quickly and swings the chair again but misses as AJ ducks once more, he comes off the ropes again and jumps at Steen with a flying forearm. Steen falls to the ground on the chair. AJ sees Steen lying on the canvas with the chair onto top. AJ quickly climbs the turnbuckle, AJ looks down at Steen,

SPIRAL TAP.....................

NO..................

Steen manages to move and AJ lands on the chair, Steen rolls out the ring whilst AJ is rolling in pain after landing on the chair. Steen goes to slide back in but stops and decides to leave AJ there hurting in the ring as he walks up the ramp. Steen turns back to face the ring one more time before he leaves to the backstage area.**

Back to top Go down
Kid118118
New Talent
Kid118118

PostSubject: Sabin vs Strong Write up    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 4:25 pm

The match starts with both men locking up in a test of strength but Strong gets the better of it and gets an arm bar but Sabin quickly rolls out and quickly gets to his feet where he is met with a chop to the chest and Sabin falls back to the mat Strong pulls him to his feet and connects with a back breaker then quickly goes for the cover 1........2....... but Sabin gets the shoulder up Strong maintains the offence by whipping Sabin to the corner then takes a run up but Sabin get the boot up but Strong doesn't go down he's stunned Sabin takes advantage by climbing to the top rope then connects with a flying cross body Strong starts to hold his back but Sabin goes for the cover1......2...... and Strong gets the shoulder up strong sits up holding his back once again Sabin see;s this and bounces off the ropes and connects with a quick kick to the head of Strong Sabin starts to signal for the cradle shock Sabin lifts strong to his feet then lifts him to his shoulders but Strong fights out with some elbows to the head Strong fights out then runs towards the ropes but gets hit by a step up enziguri from Sabin who then lifts Strong back up and connects with the cradle shock for the 1.....2.....3

Winner: Chris Sabin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next