Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011

Go down 
+6
Shug
Kyle
Alan
Austin
P.R Son
Zander
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Love this card, Beth gets a chance at payback, Rey Mysterio vs Shelley should be fun and The Rock takes on a debuting HHH, AWESOME!

also will the ladder match be recorded? i really wanna see that haha Very Happy

good luck to everyone involved
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 pm

Despite taking forever to get done, and failing to post a few times, this segment turned out better than I had come to expect. I loved every single bit of it, the drama and tension between former friends (Lay-Cool and Vickie) the huge shock factor in revealing it's two teams pitted against each other for the mitb. The fact that Vickie was so rude to Lay when Michelle had just left. The whole promo fit together perfectly and flowed so well. I look forward to continuing to build up this feud leading up to the match at final stand III. Had an amazing amount of fun.

Lets keep this train of getting things done rolling guys.. great week so far.

Fn
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:43 pm

None title single match
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwlchrisjericho Vs XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwlrandyortonic

Match results

The match begins with both guys locking up, and Randy got the advantage in the lock-up leading to a club right to Jericho’s head. Randy then pushes him to the ropes, and he punches him the head with some slow, but impactful punches. Jericho grabs Orton and he places him on the ropes, and he then chops Orton with a barrage of chops that are swift, and strong. Jericho then climbs the second rope, and he punches Randy Orton almost a dozen times until Orton pushes him of. Orton then goes for a clothesline, but Jericho ducks and he chops him once more in the chest. Jericho then Irish whips Orton to the ropes, and he goes for a back drop, but Orton kicks him right in the head and he then hooks an arm, and lands a good suplex on Jericho. Orton then backs of to the ropes, jumps and hits a jumping knee right on Jericho’s head. Orton then goes for the first fall, but Jericho kicks out. Orton gets a hold of Jericho’s arm, and he kicks him right in the gut. Orton then picks him up, and he Irish whips him to the rope, aiming for a clothesline but Jericho ducks and counters with his own big clothesline. Jericho is intense, screaming with each move that lands. Jericho picks up the IC champ, and he hits a back suplex. Jericho then kneels down to strike Randy with a fury of punches aimed for the head. Jericho then locks in a cobra clutch submission, but Randy easily gets out of it by arm dragging Jericho to the other side of the ring. Randy then hits a standing dropkick and he goes for the cover..1…2..2 count Randy Orton Irish whips Jericho to the turnbuckle, and he hits a running clothesline. Randy Orton then lifts Jericho to the top rope, and before he can even climb the second rope, Jericho kicks him right in the head. Randy is dazed, and he turns around to be on the receiving end of diving European uppercut. Jericho picks up Randy and he throws him outside.

King:
Hey Jr, can you care to remind me of the riles for this match?

Jr: Well..uh sure King. This is a normal single match with a pinfall or submission to the finish.

King: Then explain to me why the hell Jericho isn’t trying to go for the cover? He just seems to be moving out there being led by rage.

Natalya: Did you hear that guys? Jericho just said “Sheamus.” I think he see’s Randy Orton as Sheamus, either that or maybe age is really getting to him now.

Jr: This might be bad news for Randy Orton. Jericho seems to be taking out all his anger on Randy Orton.

Jericho slams Randy’s head right on the steal steps, and he then slams him head first on the announce table. Jericho then places him head first on the bottom apron, and he kicks him right in the head. Jericho hops up to the apron, and he then enters the ring. Randy fires back with an uppercut, and Jericho falls down. Randy gets a hold of Jericho’s legs, and he maliciously hits a decavitator right on Jericho’s behind. Randy pulls Jericho to the middle of the ring, and goes for the cover....1..2…2 count. Randy Orton locks on a headlock, and he has it locked in for a long while. Jericho was at first moving his hands around seeking solace in the form of the ropes, but eventually he started to fade. However, after his arm fell a first time he began to move again, gets on one knee, and elbows Randy in the gut until he breaks free from the hold. Jericho runs to the ropes, but Orton counters with a clothesline, and he then hits a second clothesline. Jericho gets up, and goes for his own, but RKO ducks. However, Jericho knew what was coming and he springs up to hit an enziguri kick on Orton’s head. Jericho pulls RKO to the ropes, and he chokes him by pulling his head toward the ropes. The referee orders Jericho to stop, but he refuses. The referee eventually got on his nerve and he screamed at him, even scaring him out of the ring. Jericho kicks Orton in the gut, and he lifts both arms. Orton counters whatever move Jericho was going for with a back slam. Orton then locks in his arms on Jericho’s head, and he hits his inverted back breaker.

Jr: I really don’t see the point of this match guys. It’s good, exciting, but Jericho is clearly not trying to win. What’s he trying to prove here tonight?

King: Hey hey, enjoy this. Sheamus got into Jericho’s head so easily, and it’s so fun to see how one the almighty’s is slowly falling.

Natalya: I’m telling you guys, that in Jericho’s eyes he’s facing Sheamus! Earlier tonight he even said that he doesn’t care about winning the world title. What he wants to do is damage Sheamus to a point beyond repair, but Jericho has to realize that Orton is nowhere near as pale as Sheamus.

Randy Orton pounds his fists on the mat, and it looks like he’s aiming to go for the RKO. Randy leaps, but Jericho pushes him off to the mat. Jericho then spears Orton down and follows it up with some punches to the head. Jericho then gets a hold of Orton’s legs, and he locks on the walls of Jericho. Randy Orton manages to get a hold of the ropes, but Jericho does not let go. Jericho eventually lets go, and he once again scares the referee out of the ring. Jericho then takes a deep breath, and he spits out some words before going for the walls of Jericho again, but Orton pushes him this time, and he then kicks him in the gut, and plunges his head to the mat with a DDT. Both guys are down for a moment. Rand Orton gets up, and he stomps on Jericho’s head, followed by his right arm, followed by both his legs, then his other arm, and finally his head again. Randy orton goes for the RKO again, but Jericho falls down when RKO leaps, and Rand lands on his bottom. Jericho then springboards from the ropes nailing Randy with a lionsault. Jericho then stomps on Randy’s head until the referee separates him. Jericho begins to argue with the referee, even grabbing him by his shirt and nearly punching him, but RKO rolls up Jericho with a school boy..1…2…2 count.

We go forward in time about 10 minutes, and Jericho is in control. The match took an ugly turn outside when RKO hit a suplex on the steel steps, and Jericho’s back was a beat red at that point, however, Jericho got back in the game after hitting a german suplex outside, and Randy’s head lands on the barricade in an awkward manner. Jericho pushes him inside of the ring, and Randy Orton looks down at this point. Jericho then goes to the top rope, and the crowd seems pumped. Jericho points to the back, and he screams “Sheamus!!! This is for you Jackass!” However, before he can dive Randy Orton hits a leaping dropkick that causes Jericho to face plant right on the mat. He gets up, and Randy hits the RKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Randy then goes for the cover….1……..2………….3.

winner
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwlrandyortonic

Randy Orton shakes his head, still feeling the effects of the physical match while Jericho also touches his own head.

Jr: Very good match..well actually I don’t even know how to comment on the match, if it could even be considered a match.

King: What are you talking about Jr? This was a match! Randy Orton just beat one of the world championship contenders, and that’s a huge win last I checked.

Jr: King, you know very well that Jericho was in a different zone. Don’t know what his mission was coming into this match, but I’m sure you and me can agree that Jericho wasn’t himself in this match. His obsession with Sheamus is getting the better of him.

King: Ugh, why do you look so much into things? Randy Orton won, and that’s the end of it. Please, let’s have a round of applause for the intercontinental champion.

Randy Orton goes up the ramp with his title, enjoying his win, even though he doesn’t show any signs of emotions, but hey he might be somewhat happy deep inside his Viperish heart. Meanwhile Jericho is starting to get up in the middle of the ring.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Normal_RAW_902_Photo_032

Jericho then gets up, and he’s serious for a second, but then he gets a microphone, and he was about to speak, but he suddenly has some sort of change of heart, and he drops the microphone.

Natalya: What is Jericho doing!?

Jr; I’m not sure, but he’s heading our way!

Jericho breathes heavily, and he gets two steel chairs, he throws one in the middle of the ring, and he slides under the ring with the other one in his grasp. Jericho then sets up one chair, and he sits down while holding the other chair. He then picks up the microphone.

Jericho: I can’t take it anymore, and I don’t want to remain like this any longer. So, let’s solve this issue right now before I truly lose a screw. Sheamus get out here right now so I can shove this chair up your white ass, and then slam your head multiple times with the other chair. Come on!

King: He’s going to do what to Sheamus?

Crowd is cheering for Y2J over and over again, and Jericho is in the ring looking pissed. He slams the chair on the mat.

Jericho: Come on you tool! This could very well be the best decision you make in your life. Come out here now, or else I’ll go back there and find you, and when I do find you I won’t just slam you with this chair until you have brain damage, I’ll also spray paint “you got Y2J’d” right on your back. Come on! Come out here! I’ll make you one famous son of a gun if you show a tiny bit of bravery!

King: This is absurd. Jericho is just mad that he lost. Can’t he take his loss like a man, and not go crazy?

Natalya: Hey, I wouldn’t mind seeing Sheamus face to face with Jericho. Obsession is bad, but Jericho still needs to pay him back for that destroyed reel set, and for last week.

King: Oh please, the highlight reel set has been destroyed a dozen times! Why do you think Jericho names his Jeritron differently each time?

Jericho stays in the middle of the ring for a few seconds.

Jericho: You’re a man on death row. You won’t come out? Fine, I’ll go back there and find you.

Jericho gets out of the ring with the steel chair in hand. He quickly walks up the entrance ramp, and the fans seem to be excited awaiting the events that could possibly unfold.

Jr: This isn’t going to lead to anything pleasant.

King: What a loser. Seriously, Jericho has stooped so low nowadays that it’s hard to even look at him. I hope Sheamus kicks his head off.

We go into a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:28 am

*XWL Cameras are seen at a premiere of a new show on the Syfy channel. After a little XWL Cameras spot Miz in the crowd and they go over to Miz and he begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Syfy_Upfront_2010_flv_000374842

{The Miz}
Hello everyone, and welcome to the premiere of a new show that I am guest starring in an episode. It was tough doing it knowing I just came off a huge loss and well, my ankle was killing me. Thanks Jack. But I still wanted to adress the XWL Universe. I might not be going to Final Stand at all now and it kinda sucks but trust me, I don't need a Money In The Bank Briefcase to get title shots. Only guys who can't win by themselves need that. I'm a great wrestler who can win on his own.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Syfy_Upfront_2010_flv_000376076

So that brings me to where will I go next. Usually people would ask all of you where to go but I already know what I'm doing. I am going to become The United States Champion soon and that will be truly... Awesome.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Syfy_Upfront_2010_flv_000383951

Yes I lost to the current United States Champion but I'm not gonna cry about it. I'm going to get better and win that title. Because I'm the Miz.... And I'm...

*Miz stops talking and sees the girl who plays the lead role from the show he guest started on. He looks back at the camera, then looks away from it and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Syfy_Upfront_2010_flv_000391258

Well, you all know the rest because I've got important business to attend to.

*Miz leaves the view and XWL Cameras go to commercial break.*

:| Miz needs to lose the WWE Title so I can have in ring promos instead of this :|
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:30 am

E/T wrote:

And it only took three fucking tries to finally get this posted...This better get some comments or I will rage...No lie

gr8

* Doesn't Comment* btw good promo was good *gos back to not commenting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:43 am

Good Promo..........

Vice.

cartman cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:53 am

{JR}
Welcome back everyone, during the commercial break the lovely Natalya left us to get ready for her match

The Camera cuts backstage where you see Natalya getting ready for her match in the locker room

{King}
Speak of the devil

{JR}
Well, with her new attitude I would say speak of the angel!

Layla then walks by as Natalya is getting ready
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Screenshot2011-02-20at33615AM

{Natalya}
Hey Layla, I heard about Vickie's decision about Final Stand. Remember Final Stand last year? My match with Michelle, with Vickie as the special referee. I would have won that match if Vickie actually called it fair. But Michelle won the Divas Championship from me because of Vickie. Well, it looks like you are on the other side of Vickie's corruptness this time!
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Screenshot2011-02-20at33709AM

Natalya pauses for a second while Layla takes in what she said
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Screenshot2011-02-20at33639AM

{Natalya}
You know Layla, I don't understand why you want to even be partners with Michelle. She treats you like her pet. Sure she pretends to care about what you are saying, but the only reason why she is nice to you is so that you stay with her. Michelle only cares about herself, she wants to be number one, and if that means screwing you over, then she will screw you over, it's as simple as that. She will use you until she gets to the top, and then once at the top she will turn on you because she will no longer need you. Her ego is too big for her to be a good teammate Layla, trust me I would know. I used to only care about winning and being number one. I didn't care about anyone except for myself. I know from experience what Michelle is feeling. She will betray you when your back is turned, you can count on that. But you don't deserve that, you are a better wrestler than Michelle thinks. You don't need her, you could be good on your own or with a partner who actually cared. You know Layla if...
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Screenshot2011-02-20at33725AM

All of a sudden Vickie walks into the room

{Vickie}
Layla get out of here, I need to talk to Natalya!

Layla then walks out of the room

{Vickie}
What do you think you are doing Natalya! I keep my eye off of you for one second and you are starting a fight in the locker room!
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Screenshot2011-02-20at33846AM

{Natalya}
What? I wasn't starting a fight! I was just talking with...

{Vickie}
Excuse Me! Don't talk back to me! I am the GM, I will not tolerate a diva who talks back to her superiors!

{Natalya}
But I...

{Vickie}
There you go again! Talking back! If you talk back to me one more time there will be consequences!

Natalya looks at Vickie as if she was going to say something, but then she turns to walk away without saying a word

{Vickie}
What did you say!
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Screenshot2011-02-20at33836AM

{Natalya}
I didn't say any...

{Vickie}
I warned you! Now there will be consequences! As the GM I officially have made the decision, Natalya, you have officially forfeited your match against Mickie James tonight! That's right, you loose, just like Maryse said last week, you are a loser!

{Natalya}
What? You can't do that!
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Screenshot2011-02-20at33735AM

{Vickie}
Oh, I can't do that? Hmmm...I think that I can do that, and I just did do that! HAHAHA!

Vickie then leaves the room laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:56 am

((( Normal Divas Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlbethphoenixXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwlvelvetsky
Beth Phoenix Vs Velvet Sky

Velvet wins after a long ass back and forth match, and stuff.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Mimmc9vu0
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 am

Adam wrote:

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlbethphoenixXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwlvelvetsky

Haha, really enjoyed this match, thanks man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 am

Adam wrote:

Best write up EVER

geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

((( Normal Tag-Team Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlteddibiaseXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwldanielbryan
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlwadebarrettXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwljustingabriel
Ted DiBiase & Daniel Bryan Vs Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel

The match was back and forth with the team of Ted Dibiase & Daniel Bryan eventually picking up the win after using a hot tag.

Finisher score:
Dibiase & Bryan - 4
Barrett & Gabriel - 11

I lost the video of the match by accidentally saving Christian vs Diesel over it, so sorry about that. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 am

Project 161 wrote:
((( Normal Tag-Team Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlteddibiaseXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwldanielbryan
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlwadebarrettXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwljustingabriel
Ted DiBiase & Daniel Bryan Vs Wade Barrett & Justin Gabriel

The match was back and forth with the team of Ted Dibiase & Daniel Bryan eventually picking up the win after using a hot tag.

Finisher score:
Dibiase & Bryan - 4
Barrett - 11

I lost the video of the match by accidentally saving Christian vs Diesel over it, so sorry about that. Crying or Very sad

Fixed, Finishers.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Josh Mathews: Im here with my guest at this time, The....

The Rock:
FIIIINALLLLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO CLEVELAND OHIOO

*A wave of cheers shoots through the arena putting a grin on The Rocks face

Josh: So Rock what are your thought about going into you match with "The Game" Triple H

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Interview

The Rock: What are The Rocks thoughts? The Rock thinks you should shut your mouth and know your role, The Rock has known Triple H a looooong time, The Rock knows Triple H better than Triple H does, So going into this match tonight The Rock is gonna do what he does best, and that is laying the spine on the pine and hittting that 255 pound piece of neanderthal monkey crap with thee most ELECTRYFYING move in sports entertainment, The Peoples elbow.

Josh: Theres alot of speculation circling about Shawn Michaels getting invloved in the match much like Triple H did in Stone Cold Steve Austins, aren't you worried about DX ganging up on you?

The Rock: The Rock will say this much, any man who needs his little buddy to help him win a match is nothing but a coward, DX are scared of Stone Cold and you can bet your candy ass that they are afraid of The Rock, But the fact of the matter is this, Shawn Michaels gets involved? BAMM The Rock has two asses to whoop in front of THE MILLIONS

Crowd: AND MILLIONS!!!

The Rock: Of The Rocks fans who came to see me do exactly that!

*The Rock takes off his glasses and looks into the camera*

The Rock: IFFF YAAAAA SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEELLELELL WHAT THE ROCK IS............

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Rocktounge

*Steve Austin walks up to The Rock and stares at him eye to eye, you could cut the tension with a knife, Austin just nods and walks off*

Josh: What was all that about?

*The Rock is still staring at Austin leaving in complete silence*

The Rock: Cookin'

*The Rock walks off in the opposite direction of Austin to get ready for his match*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:10 pm

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlhhhXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwltherock

Early match was dominated by The Rock he controled the match at a steady pace until he hit the spinebuster and the peoples elbow.

Triple H got a second win and started to fight back but he couldnt contain The Rock who near took his head off with a clothesline and nailed The Rock Bottom, The Rock started to mock Triple H by going outside the ring and interacting with the fans, holding up a sign saying Triple H sucks.

Angrily back on his feet The Game exploded outside with a high knee knocking The Rock into next week and sent him flying though the steel steps. Now in firm control of the match Triple H started taunting The Rock and toying with him, BIG mistake on Triple H's part as he ran towards The Rock only to be layed out with a picture perfect samoan drop firing The Rock up and hitting another Rock Bottom the match was surely over.

KICK OUT BY TRIPLE H!

Devastated The Rock charges towards the ref and argues with him giving HHH enough time to get to his feet, The Rock turns around and meets a massive facebuster, Triple H hoists The Rocks arms up going for a Pedigree but The Rock flips him over the top rope and falls to the mat dazed by the facebuster.

Triple H rolls back into the ring and he doesnt notice The Rock stalking him from behind. He spins round straight into a Rock Bottom, The Rock drags him over to the middle of the ring and hits another Peoples elbow sending the crowd into a frenzy.

3!!!!!

WINNER: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwltherock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:18 pm

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwlchristianvsXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwldiesel
Christian Vs Diesel

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:54 pm

((( Main-Event )))

((( Normal Non-Title Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 XwljeffhardyXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Xwlsheamusworld
Jeff Hardy Vs Sheamus (C)

Written By: Sheamus

Hardy spat in Sheamus' face to start the match. They immediately went toe to toe in an all out brawl.Both men end up in the corner. Hardy performed a sunset flip into a powerbomb off the top turnbuckle. Hardy followed up by dropping a leg on Sheamus on the mat. Hardy then attempted to back body drop Sheams but Sheamus countered with a DDT. Eventually, Sheamus tried to suplex Hardy, but Hardy countered it into a front suplex face drop of his own. They both get to their feet and both men are wobbled as they traded punches. Jeff would then kick Sheamus, but Sheamus caught Hardy's leg. Hardy however, would spin out and and kick Sheamus with his opposite leg. Hardy quickly would ascend the top rope and then leap off the top rope and corkscrewed onto Sheamus in the ring.

Hardy gets up and calls for his Twist of Hate but Sheamus recovered and knocked Hardy down with a big clothesline. Sheamus stomps away at Hardy and then lifts him to his feet and whips him into the corner. Sheamus then makes Jeff suffer by thrusting his shoulder into the ribs of Jeff. Sheamus sees Hardy hurt and Sheamus goes for a High Cross but Hardy escaped the move and brought down Sheamus with a neckbreaker. Hardy now seems to be in control of the match and nails Sheamus with dropkick. Jeff then attempts an enziguri which knocks Sheamus into the turnbuckle. Jeff perches Sheamus on the top turnbuckle and grabs hold of Sheamus. Just as Hardy is about to suplex Sheamus, Sheamus blocks the attempt and shoves Hardy to the mat. Sheamus stands up top and went for a double axe handle, but Hardy sidestepped it and kicked Sheamus in the gut. Then seemingly out of nowhere, Hardy hits a Twist of Hate. Hardy covers Sheamus.... but he only get a 2 count.

Sheamus gets back up and Jeff charges him and he clotheslines Sheamus so hard that both men go flying over the top rope and out of the ring. Jeff is first to his feet and he approaches Sheamus, but Sheamus counters Jeff. Sheamus hits Jeff with a backbreaker and then he slams his face into the apron. Sheamus then grabbed Hardy ran him into one of the ring posts. Hardy falls to his knees in pain as Sheamus smirks. Sheamus pick up Jeff, but Jeff reacts instinctively and slams Sheamus head first into the ring post and tosses him back in. Hardy came back, but when he tried to bring a chair to the ring, Sheamus grabbed Hardy and slammed him to the mat. Sheamus picks up Jeff and attempts the High Cross again, but Jeff pulls Sheamus' legs out from under him into a quick pin for a 2 count. Both men get to their feet and JEff faces Sheamus but in th eblink of an eye Sheamus decapitates Hardy with the Brogue kick. Sheamus covers and gets the 1....2....3!!!

Winner: your XWL World Heavyweight Champion!!!! Sheamus

END OF SHOW

Comment if you would like since I am sure some of these guys would appreciate feedback.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3