Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011

Go down 
+6
Shug
Kyle
Alan
Austin
P.R Son
Zander
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 am

Love this card, Beth gets a chance at payback, Rey Mysterio vs Shelley should be fun and The Rock takes on a debuting HHH, AWESOME!

also will the ladder match be recorded? i really wanna see that haha Very Happy

good luck to everyone involved
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 am

Glad you like the card so much Very Happy

The ladder match is indeed recorded and it should be an amazing watch. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:53 am

Great card, I'll try have the Ladder Match uploaded for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Great card! Jeff Hardy vs Sheamus will be a great match. This week Miz vs. Swagger will get done and will be... AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:43 pm

**The show opens to the Music of Chavo Guerrero, who appears from the back and begins to walk down the ramp towards the ring.**

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Cap003

[Chavo]
Last week.. Last week, I told you all that Chavo Guerrero was back. The real Chavo.. with a new perspective, an outlook, a goal. Well it's more than that. See, I also told you about getting what was rightfully mine. And not only is that gold around my waist.. but revenge on those who held me back. Those who took MY spotlight and lived through my opportunity and their own false hopes. I've been destined to be a champion since day one, and there's no denying that. The fans know it, the other superstars know it, management knows it.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Cap008

[Chavo]
There's no avoiding the fact that sooner or later, I will have all the attributes to prove that I AM the greatest superstar this business has ever seen. Whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not, I will deliver as promised. And I WILL be the most accomplished man that has ever stepped foot in this company.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Cap010
[Chavo]
As I was saying.. Revenge. It starts tonight, and it starts with you, RVD. You think that title over your shoulder stands for something? All it means is that you're a COWARD. Why? Well think about this, how did you win your title? You beat a couple of guys and showed that you were "deserving" of a title shot, right? Wrong.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Cap014

[Chavo]
See you missed out on one thing, one person. There's a.. missing link.. in your path to claiming that championship. And that missing link.. is Chavo Guerrero. Because you never faced ME. The most deserving of all!.. ignored, passed aside, forgotten. So tonight, I take back what is rightfully mine. It's time to get my career back on track Rob, and if needed... end yours.

**Chavo lowers his mic and looks on as his music begins to play and the crowd continues to boo him.**

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Cap012
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Pretty good Chavo promo. It's a nice way to kick off the show and kick off a new start in Chavo's career here. Dear ol Krzy would be proud. Can Chavo capture the X-treme Championship?

*shakes magic 8 ball*

"Maybe"

cheers
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:12 pm

(((Normal Match)))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Xwlmvp vs XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Xwlevanbourne

Results:

MVP's theme sounds as we return from a commercial break a loud reception for XWL's resident ballin' superstar sounds.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to more of tonight's exciting episode of Breakdown.

King: The road to Final Stand III is getting that much more closer as we're finding out just which divas and superstars will compete in our money in the bank ladder matches.

Joey Styles: This is certainly my most favorite time of the year. The new year buzz is behind us and now we're giving our rising superstars and divas a chance to make the year of 2011 theirs.

King: I'm excited about our divas side! The Beautiful People both qualified last week and I am already picking them to win it.

JR: Well for one King, they both can't win only one can pull the case down. Next you can't just say they are going to win without knowing the other two divas just yet.

Joey Styles: Anyways, up next we have a great exciting match! One of the number one contenders, MVP will take on the former World Heavyweight Champion, Evan Bourne.

King: I can't believe Evan is still being booked after showing how much of a coward he truly is last week. How can you refuse to come out to the ring when a battered new champion offers you a rematch...

JR: I wouldn't say he refused to come out because people still have not seen or heard from Evan since losing his title at No Escape. Hopefully tonight we find out an update from himself on his condition after that tough loss.

Joey Styles: He is so used to being the top guy I guess it crushed his spirits to be knocked off by Sheamus.

After MVP pumps up the fans from the stage he walks down the ramp then stops smirks and poses as pyrotechnics go off exciting the crowd even more.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  2n2au1

MVP then excitedly steps down the ramp gives high fives to every fan who will have one.

Joey Styles: MVP is certainly happy for a guy who was attacked last week..

JR: I think it's just the kind of guy that he is. He lives for right now and doesn't harp on the past. Is he upset at Sheamus for interrupting the number one contenders match? Of course he is, but he isn't going to let that dampen his upcoming match.

King: Are you serious, JR? What exactly was wrong with what Sheamus did? MVP and Chris Jericho both are undeserving of the contendership so he only did the right thing. He stopped them from wasting his time which is something I highly admire.

Montel then runs up the steel steps looks back at the cheering fans then steps through the ropes and pauses leaning back on them. As the cheers continue he does his usual strut walk then does his ballin' taunt. Evan Bourne's theme then hit's as a loud negative reception follows.

JR: Here he is Evan Bourne! Lets hope he isn't too battered after that hellacious hell in a cell match.

King: Thats if he shows up, for all we know he could've quit wrestling after that embarrassing loss to Sheamus.

Joey Styles: Embarrassing? King, you know just like we do that match was as even as it could get! It could've went either way and no man in that match not even Evan has a reason to be embarrassed in any way.

MVP stays in the ring as Bourne as yet to come out. He looks around confused as Evan's theme stops.

JR: This is strange...

King: Ha! I knew it, he's not here. The coward Evan Bourne is probably back in St. Louis traumatized by the defeat from Sheamus.

Joey Styles: What is your deal, like seriously? Evan Bourne is one of the hardest working people here and yet your bashing him for the sake of praising Sheamus? At least Evan never purposely cost superstars a chance at his championship. In fact, it was Evan who defended against anyone and everyone. Not once did he ever deny a challenge of any kind.

King: Why don't you marry him if you're such a fan.

Joey Styles: I never said I was a fan but you have to respect him for all hes done. Sheamus came off like such a coward last week by interfering in that match. I don't care what you say a champion should not do something like that.

MVP continues to stand in the ring as the crowd look on in silenced confused by Evan's absence. Just when it seems like hes not coming out his theme hits again!

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Awfevanbourne

But it appears to be another false alarm as Evan is no where to be seen. MVP then begins to shuffle around in the ring just as confused as everyone in attendance.

A worker is seen running over to Justin Robert then hands him a slip of paper and runs back out of view.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, I have just received word that Evan Bourne never arrived in the arena today. Due to his unknown location we cannot continue this match as originally planned. So as ordered by Vickie Guerrero, the winner by a forfeit, M.V.P!

MVP's theme hits as he shakes his head clearly not liking a win by forfeit he motions at Justin and calls for his microphone. MVP then leans through the ropes grabs a mic then begins to pace side to side in the ring before speaking.

Montel: Well, now I can't say I'm not disappointed but, then again look at the match we all went through this past weekend. Each and every single one of us put our bodies on the line like never before y'all and well, it looks like some of us fared better than others. Now, if I'm being honest I gotta admit this isn't the way I wanted to get back into the swing of things. Coming off of one of the BIGGEST matches of my entire career I am fired UP! but hey, what're you gonna do a wins a win I guess.

Montel: Now all I can do is move forward but, before I do I do have to touch on a few things. First off, even though some may hate him I know my main man Evan Bourne will be back sooner rather than later, because be honest y'all while he may have a mouth, he's one of the more talented people around here. Apart from yours truly of course.

Mvp smiles

Montel: Which now, brings me to my next point. As you all know, we've got a new World Heavyweight Champion up in dis house, I thought this man was my Homie but, boy was I wrong. If there's one thing I try to do, it's give those that are trying to make a name for themselves a shot and boy have you made quite the impression Sheamus. However, you made it on the WRONG night my friend. Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of my long journey to the top of the World once again. Of course, as always Sheamus had to stick his nose where it didn't belong .

Mvp paces around the ring

Montel: While I'll learn to deal with it in time, there's only one thing I gotta ask.. why you gotta play me like that man? I ain't done nothing to you, once you won the title I stayed outta your way. Sure, I was a potential #1 contender but despite my head being a little fuzzy, if I recall it was YOU who decided to jump me man. So, as far as I'm concerned, you should be watching your back as often as you can because sooner or later, when you least expect it I'm gonna knock that ugly smirk off your face and I'll be one step closer to becoming the NEW World Heayweight Champion. Long story short, soon enough there'll be big things poppin', little things stoppin when I get my shot. Let this warning ring true Sheamus, I, Montel Vontavious Porter... am..

Mvp smirks as the crowd joins in

Montel: Better than you!

Mvp drops the mic and as his music continues to play he leaps to the turnbuckle and raises his hands as the fans cheer as Breakdown cuts to commercial
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:25 pm

lol Evan ya' big pussy
Nice promo
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:38 pm

Adam wrote:
lol Evan ya' big pussy
Nice promo

lol!

Thanks What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:13 pm

((( Ladder Match For The X-treme Championship )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  E8744cb88732

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  XwlchavoguererroXWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Xwlrvdxtreme

Chavo Guerrero Vs Rob Van Dam (C)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sheamus Promo    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:10 am

Following the X-treme Championship match, World Champion Sheamus' theme music begins to play. The champ makes his entrance as the crowd boos him very loudly.

Sheamus enters the ring and grabs a microphone and wastes no time in beginning to speak

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Normal_6dd-_

Sheamus: Let me start by reminding you people that me name is Sheamus, and I am YOUR XWL World Heavyweight Champion! I needed to remind all of you because there are certain people that think they can say whatever they want about me. I demand respect, but it's funny how everyone has forgotten that I earned this championship at No Escape. I dominated three other competitors to claim my first world title and I wont have it diminished by any imbecile who can barely string together a sentence. People are talking about my actions in last week's main event, but what they should be talking about from last week is my successful title defense against that coward and former champion, Evan Bourne.

Sheamus smirks and listens to the reaction of the crowd.

Sheamus: What I did last week may not have been that memorable but that's not my fault. At No Escape, I did something that no one else has ever done before in XWL. Not only did I beat Evan Bourne physically, but I defeated him mentally. He was too afraid to step back into the ring with me even with the World title at stake. Hell, the lil' fella is so traumatized that he may never wrestle again. I told all of you that I would take out Evan Bourne once and for all and with him forfeiting his match with MVP tonight, I'm promise that you've seen the last of Evan Bourne.

JR: Look at that sinister smile on Sheamus' face. How can he be happy about ending Bourne's career?

King: What are you talking about JR? He did us all a favor by ridding us of that pest Evan Bourne. He should be proud of that.

Joey Styles: Sheamus makes me sick, and he shouldn't be champion.

Sheamus: Now that I mentioned MVP, I have a few words for ya fella. You and I have never, and will never be friends, or "homies" or whatever that crap is that comes out of your mouth. Ya see MVP, I didn't join XWL to make friends. I came here for one reason, and that is to become the champion that I am standing before you today. You said you're better than me, and the fact of the matter is, that you're not, simple as that. You're the biggest joke in XWL history, and the greatest fluke of a Champion we've ever seen. Last week, I sat down to watch and scout who would become the new #1 contender to my championship. The problem occurred when you and Chris Jericho disrupted me while I was an innocent bystander. You both deserved what ya got and with the disrespect you guys showed me during that match, neither of you were worthy of being the number one contender. Therefore I took it upon myself to show exactly why you and Jericho didn't deserve to win that match by destroying you both once again! That to me was my version of pale justice served right, but I know there are others who believe otherwise. Others such as you, Joey Styles!

Sheamus steps out of the ring and makes his way over to the announcers table and stand in front of Joey Styles, who is sitting down, with a concerned look on his face. He points at Styles and begins to talk some more.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Normal_5-_Sheamus_says_he_will_cause_destruction_at_Elimination_Chamber

Sheamus: This man right here, Joey Styles, reminds me of all of you people here tonight. Just like Joey Styles, you people don't think before ya speak. He made the mistake that each and every one of you make on a daily basis. He made a remark about me thinking that I wouldn't hear it, and that I wouldn't respond to it because he hides behind this table. Just like all of you hide behind that barricade and boo and scream your nonsense. Joey, you had the nerve to call me a coward for my involvement in last week's #1 contendership match. You said that a true champion takes on any challenger and doesn't try to avoid challengers. Well Joey Styles, today's your lucky day, I'm demanding you to get in that ring with me, so that we can talk man to man, and face to face. Get in this ring, and don't test my patience.

Sheamus re-enters the ring and awaits for the hesitant Joey Styles to enter the ring. Styles stand up and is in doubt, and then King stands up next to him with a microphone and says...

JR: You should see the look on your face Joey!!! Grow a set and get in the ring! hahahaha!

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  044

Styles enters the ring and Sheamus quickly begins to speak.

Sheamus: I didn't think you had the backbone to actually get in here. You got anything you want to say to me now Joey?

Joey remains quiet and seems frightened.

Sheamus: Ha Joey, do ya fella? Speak up and say something about me now?

Joey shakes his head refusing to say anything. He begins to look down at the mat and angers Sheamus.

Sheamus: You look at me when I'm talking to you! You pathetic excuse of a man. Actually Joey, maybe you figured it all out by not saying anything. You learned that I don't give a damn about what you have to say. The next time you sit at that table, you'll think twice before you speak of me. As for the rest of the night, I'll give the whole world something to talk about. I'll make an example out of Jeff Hardy tonight and there's something else that I plan on doing here tonight that will definitely leave you speechless.

Sheamus stares at Joey Styles, and just when Joey Styles thinks the moment is over... Sheamus charges and nearly decapitates Joey Styles with a malicious Brogue Kick!!! The XWL crowd is shocked and King and JR can't believe what just happened.

JR: Oh my god King. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

King: I can JR! I'm loving it, that little punk got what he deserved.

Sheamus places his foot on Styles' back and beats his chest and thrust his fist outwards in his classic pose. Sheamus' music hits and he begins to leave the ring as EMTs run down to the ring to check on Joey Styles. BreakDown cuts to commercial following this brutal attack by Sheamus.

Last edited by yup.im_awesome on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:32 am

Chavo Promo: A good promo right here. Nothing like stating your claim to be a great Chavo. I liked it and I'm interested in seeing if you can deliver with Chavo.

X-treme Championship: Great match, a lot of good spots. I thought Chavo had it for awhile but then the champ prevailed in style. He finished off Chavo with the 5 * frog splash and retained his championship. good match.

MVP v Evan: Nice segment here. We might have seen the last of Evan Bourne. Oh and MVP... haha you think you're funny fella? Sheams will respond to you soon enough.

MY Promo.... Hope you guys liked it and... PLEASE notice what happened at the end... Mr. Styles is done for the night Twisted Evil PLEASE exclude him from any other promos that may involve him tonight on commentary Cool

Last edited by yup.im_awesome on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:23 am

BreakDown returns with a video promo featuring the lovely Trish Stratus

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  ThTrish3

Trish Stratus: Oh hey, I didn't see you there. I'm just getting ready for my match tonight. You guys like what you see?

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  ThTS18

Trish Stratus: I got a match tonight, but it's not the match I want. The last two weeks on BreakDown I defeated both Michelle McCool and Layla in singles matches, so I don't know why I need to beat them again in a tag match. My win against Layla didn't go down how I wanted it to, but a win is still a win around here. I wanted to face Alicia Fox, but she hasn't shown her face since she got intentionally counted out in our match at No Escape. I can't wait to get my hands on her if she bothers to ever show up again.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  TS27

Trish Stratus: It's not in me to turn down a challenge, and with Alicia not around, I had no problem in accepting Lay-Cool's challenge. The only thing I needed to do was find a partner. Truth be told is that I haven't made all too many friends since my recent return to XWL. It's not like I've been selfish, or anything, I've just been really focused on re-adjusting to life as an XWL diva. The constant traveling, training and of course my in ring skills. Anyhow, luckily for me I've found myself a partner for this match. So Lay-Cool, after all that ranting you did last week. Calling me all those names and complaining about me and any other diva you can think of, it wasn't really that hard to find a diva that wanted to shut you two up. Actually, I just realized I gotta get going and I need to finish getting dressed, can we cut for a second?

The camera fades to black for a slight moment. Then, the camera goes back on with Trish again fully clothed and ready for her match.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Trish-stratus-picture-4

Trish Stratus: Sorry about that, lost track of time. So yeah, as I was saying. Finding a partner was rather easy than I thought it would be. It's was kind of like, "Hey I need a partner to face Lay-Cool? You interested?" Then bam, an immediate yes and here we are, ready to take on the flawless little girls. So tonight, I'm happy to say that it will be me and Melina teaming up to face Lay-Cool and I'm really pumped to shut them up one more time. Those girls are in for a fight but as I'll always, I guarantee 100% Stratusfaction!

Trish walks out of frame as the camera now goes back to ringside for the next BreakDown segment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Shawn Michaels, The Heartbreak Kid has entered the building!!!   XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

As Breakdown returns from a commercial break, the camera is on the commentators table
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  123er7

{King}
Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to more of tonight's exciting episode of Breakdown.

{JR}
And what a night it has been so far.

{King}
My favorite part was Evan Bourne chickening out of his match with MVP. Isn't that right Syles..? Oh that's right, our World Heavyweight Champion, the amazing Sheamus, showed Joey what happens when you talk back to the Champ!

{JR}
All Sheamus showed us was that he is a bully and deserves...

All of a sudden Triple H's theme sounds. The Crowd goes wild as the Triple H enters and makes his way to the ring.

{JR}
It's him! It's The Game, Triple H. He's back!

Triple H grabs a mic and enters the ring. The crowd is still on their feet cheering. He stands in the middle of the ring just smiling at the crowds reaction.

{Triple H}
Okay, settle down, settle down, there's no need to get too exited. It's not like one of the greatest wrestlers of all time has come back, it's not like the man who will, that's right, will win a Championship the first chance that he has, it's not like...
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at51848PM

{Triple H}
Triple H is interrupted by Shawn Michaels theme song, which causes the crowd to go into yet another cheering frenzy. Shawn Michaels enters and makes his way to the ring with a mic.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at52036PM

{Shawn Michaels}
I think what you meant to say is that it is like one of the greatest wrestlers of all time has come back, it is like the man who will, that's right, will win a Championship is back. I thought that you meant to say that The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels has entered the building, and is here to stay!

The Crowd goes wild

{Triple H}
Well, that's very nice and all, but it was not what I was going to say. What I was trying to say...
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at52137PM

{Shawn Michaels}
No one cares what you have to say. You shouldn't have even bothered coming back man, I know you, and I know that you won't be happy until you win a championship. I also know that there are not many people who can stop you...But I can, and I will. Last time I checked, I've won three different championships, and you have only won one, which means that I have won more championships than you, and I will continue winning more championships than you. I will become champion again. But this time I won't let you be my CO champion like I did with the United States Championship.

{Triple H}
Good job Shawn, you were able to figure out that three is more than one, you're a genius. But it doesn't take a genius to know that it was it was I who was the one who let you be my CO champion, we both know that if we were to have that match that I would have won. You know what Shawn, I'll prove it to you! Me and You, right here, right now!

Triple takes off his shirt and hat and gets ready to fight.

Shawn Michaels takes off his shirt and hat as well, and climbs up into the ring and circles Triple H

Shawn and Triple H stare at each other for a moment while the crowd anxiously waits to see what is going to happen next
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at74235PM
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at74248PM

The Lights go dark, and stay that way for several moments, when they return the stage is engulfed with green lights and Shawn Michaels and Triple H are decked out in DX gear smiling. It takes the fans a moment to realize what just happened, but once they understand that DX is back they go wild
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Dx-return-o

{Triple H}
Did you people seriously think that the best team in wrestling history would split up! DX is back, ladies and gentlemen..........ARE YOU READY!
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at53834PM

The crowd goes wild

{Triple H}
We were joking about everything...well almost every thing, we were being one hundred percent serious when we said that we will be winning championships... Hey Shawn, who was the first wrestler to ever hold both the I.C and World Heavyweight Championship simultaneously, and was able to hold the I.C. title for over 14 months?
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at74039PM

{Shawn Michaels}
I believe that the correct answer is none other than...Shawn Michaels. And I will get my title back! I have a question for you. Who was the United States Champion, before being beaten by Jack Swagger last year?

{Triple H}
None other than The Game, Triple H.

{Shawn Michaels}
And who will beat Jack Swagger to get the United States Championship back?

{Triple H}
None other than The Game, Triple H.

{Shawn Michaels}
And who smells like Hornswaggle before laundry day?
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at74629PM

{Triple H}
None other that The Game, Triple...Hey wait a minute!

{Shawn Michaels}
Got ya!

{Triple H}
Very funny. And speaking of jokes, I overheard Stone Cold and The Rock in the locker room earlier tonight talking to each other about their match last week. Can you believe that The Rock said he isn't worried that he has to face me tonight!

{Shawn Michaels}
I can't believe that, it's actually unbelievable! The Rock said that huh? I bet he sounded like this...
*Starts to imitate the Rock*
I am The Rock, and The Rock says that The Rock is not afraid that The Rock has to face Triple H tonight.
*Finshes his imitation*
Here's a little fun fact ladies and gentlemen; Did you know that The Rock speaks in third person, because he's afraid that he will forget his own name after being super kicked in the head so many times by me.
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at74429PM

{Triple H}
That explains it! And what about your opponent Stone Cold Steve Austin?

{Shawn Michaels}
Well, let's just say the Stone Cold's chances of beating me tonight is the same as Hornswaggle's chances of joining DX!

Kelly Kelly's theme music hits and Kelly Kelly enters with a mic and runs into the ring decked out in DX gear

{Triple H}
Uhhh, can I help you?

{Kelly Kelly}
I love DX! Can I join you? pretty please?

Shawn Michaels looks at Kelly Kelly then looks towards Triple H

{Triple H}
Well, we usually don't...

{Shawn Michaels}
Well let's make an exception, I mean, look at her!

{Triple H}
Fine Kelly, you can be the official DX cheerleader.

DX is interrupted once again by another theme song

Hornswaggle then runs out from underneath the stage and proceeds to the ring and startles HBK
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Hornswaggle-o

{Shawn Michaels}
Oh no! Not you!

{Hornswaggle}
*speaks but can not be understood by the crowd*

{Triple H}
What's that? You want to be the DX mascot

{Hornswaggle}
*speaks but can not be understood by the crowd*

{Triple H}
You know, he's right! Why does Kelly Kelly get a free pass into DX, and Hornswaggle doesn't. Huh Shawn? If we accept Kelly Kelly as our cheerleader, than that means that we will have to accept Hornswaggle as our mascot.

{Shawn Michaels}
First of all, it still amazes me that you know how to speak leprechaun, and second of all why are you defending Hornswaggle?

{Triple H}
Hornswaggle would be a fun mascot! Just look at him!

{Shawn Michaels}
Yeah, but...just look at her! You just don't want Kelly to be our cheerleader because you know that she likes me better!

{Kelly Kelly}
I actually like Triple H better Shawn, sorry!

{Shawn Michaels}
I vote Hornswagle!

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at74715PM

{Triple H}
Okay fine, I'll tell you what, how about we have a little match. Hornswaggle vs. Kelly Kelly winner gets to be our cheerleader or mascot. And the match starts...now!

Hornswaggle gets ready to wrestle, but Kelly Kelly walks up to him and gives him a quck kiss. Hornswaggle is stunned by the kiss and Kelly pins him.

{Triple H}
Okay fine, Kelly Kelly, you won the right to become DX's cheerleader, Congratulation.

{Shawn Michaels}
But if you start shrinking and grow a beard though you are fired. I heard that if you are kissed by a leprechauns you turn into one!

{Triple H}
That's not true! Don't worry Kelly you won't turn into a leprechaun. Hornswaggle, you lost, go back under the ring!

Hornswaggle looks at Kelly Kelly and makes kissy faces and call me gestures while he reluctantly goes back under the ring

{Triple H}
Well, as we were saying before we were interrupted....DX IS BACK!

The crowd cheers again for DX

{Shawn Michaels}
So Swagger you better watch your back, because Triple H will get his title back. And Orton, you were just renting the I.C. championship from me, I've had that title for longer than anyone in the business, and I'm back to take what's rightfully mine!

{Triple H}
And If You're Not Down With That, We Got Two Words For Ya...

Crowd: "SUCK IT!!!!!"

DX Music hits and HBK and Triple H pump up the crowd before the commercial break starts
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm

I gets the week off. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:23 pm

*The Miz is seen backstage in an interview area. He begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  C2956e84

[The Miz]
So, this week I go one on one against the United States Champion, Jack Swagger. Some say I have no chance of winning, but those people would be completely wrong. Jack may have a better technical abilities but being in that ring dosn't just require technical abilities, it requires awareness, charisma, and many other things. Which I have them all.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  1c923b04

But now, let's look into the future. After Final Sand where I will be Mr. Money In The Bank. Who will I go after? We got the Xtreme Champion, Rob! Van! Dam! Why waste my time with him when I could walk into the General Managers Office and demand a title shot so, RVD... You don't have to worry about Me. You will be safe. Then Jack Swagger, I don't need a reason because beating him this week is all the reason I need.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  2f3f4684

Jeff Hardy or Randy Orton will walk out if Final Stand as Intercontinental Champion so they are going to have to watch their backs. They might be freaks but that won't stop me from taking that title. Finally, we have to biggest of the big. The World Title. What fool wouldn't go after that title? Sheamus might be a big jar of mayonnaise but that dosn't scare me. I could still beat him any day if the week. Also how Awesome would it be to see The Miz as World Champion?

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  53f2aa96
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Natalya returns!   XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:20 am

The camera cuts from Miz's Interview to the Commentators

{King}
It sure would be awesome to have the Miz as our new Champion wouldn't it JR?

{JR}
Speak for yourself King, although anyone would be better than Sheamus, I still can't believe what he did earlier! Anyways Ladies and Gentlemen, during our commercial break none other than Natalya has come to join us. Welcome back Natalya I hope that you are feeling better, and I'm glad that you are able to make your return after recuperating from your match with Maryse. I doubt that Maryse is too happy about your return.

{King}
Well no offense Natalya, but I doubt that she is too worried, after all she did make you tap out ending your submission streak. So what bring about your presence her at ringside?
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-16at120518AM

{Natalya}
Well after Sheamus's unnecessary attack on Joey I decided to come join you.

{King}
Unnecessary attack? Seriously? I thought that you of all people would be able to appreciate what Sheamus did.

{Natalya}
During my short time off I did some thinking. During my whole career I've been going about things all wrong. I foolishly let my submission streak of 28-0 get to my head. For so long I thought that I was like a superwomen, I thought that no one could make me tap. But then it happened, and I was devastated. I was so sure that I would win going into the match, but when I was forced to tap out...
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-16at120535AM

Natalya pauses for a moment, but before she is able to continue she is interrupted by King

{King}
Let me guess, when you were forced to tap out all you could think about was having your revenge on Maryse right?

{Natalya}
You know King, revenge did cross my mind, but I decided that wouldn't get me anywhere. Maryse won that match fair and square, and I can respect what she did, making me tap out. Don't get me wrong, I still don't like her, and I do plan on eventually winning the Divas Champion from her or whoever can beat her, but I do respect her now.
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-16at123741AM

{King}
Even after what she said last week? I believe she called you a loser. She said that after she breaks your record for longest XWL Diva's Champion Reign you will become forgotten. What do you think about that Natalya?

{JR}
I thought that you liked Maryse King?

{King}
Oh I do, I think that she is a great champion, and if Natalya continues talking like a softy I believe that Maryse will be the greatest Diva's Champion ever. I mean C'mon Natalya, are you just going to let her mock you and break your record without trying to get revenge?

{Natalya}
You know what King? My record isn't too important to me anymore. All I used to care about was records and streaks, but that mindset handicapped me. After Maryse disqualified herself and counted herself out in our previous matches I underestimated her and I paid the price for it. I need to focus on rebuilding myself. I am not invincible, I just thought I was. And that was my Achilles Heel.
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-16at123644AM

{JR}
I'm so glad that you have this whole new, and better if I say so myself, outlook on your career. I really look forward to seeing you in action. Which reminds me, what do you think about your match with Mickie James?

{Natalya}
I respect Mickie a lot, she has a lot of talent and I am going to enjoy our match tonight. I believe that she has potential to be champion sooner or later.

{King}
Speaking of the Divas Championship what do you think of Gail Kim's win last week?

{Natalya}
I'm glad that Gail showed Maryse how serious she is about taking the championship away from her. I would be lying if I said that I didn't smile when I was watched Gail knock Maryse off of the ring last week.

{JR}
And what about Kelly Kelly becoming DX's official cheerleader?

{Natalya}
I think that Kelly is making a mistake. I think that she should make a name for herself on her own, as opposed to using DX to make a name for her. I hope that she realizes this soon enough. But speaking of tag teams, I can't wait to see Trish and Melina face Team Lay-Cool tonight. Team Lay-Cool needs someone to show them that they aren't as good as they think. I know that Trish and I have had our problems in the past, but that was the past. So when I heard that Trish was looking for a partner to face Lay-Cool this week I called her and let her know that I would be glad to help. I hope that Melina and Trish can pull through with the victory tonight, because if Lay-Cool's ego gets any bigger who knows what they will come up with. They claim to be flawless, but Trish showed them that they were not as flawless as they think in the ring when she beat them both in singles matches. But of course, in typical Lay-Cool fashion since they couldn't beat Trish on their own, they decide to challenge her to a tag team match.
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-16at123603AM

{King}
What's wrong with that?

{Natalya}
Michelle and Layla have tagged together for a while now, they know what the other member is thinking in the ring. Trish and Melina are both extremely talented on their own, but who knows how they will work together as a team. The divas division need a team that can match Lay-Cool step for step.

{JR}
Well, I am so glad that you are back Natalya, I'm glad that you have proven Maryse wrong, and that you are more than just another memory!

{Natalya}
Maryse can say all she wants about me, she is the Divas Champion. I will be rooting for Gail when she does face Maryse, but only from the sidelines. I have turned the page to another chapter, and this one includes taking Team Lay-Cool's ego down a notch. And for all you divas watching. If you also are sick of Team Lay-Cool and were just waiting for someone to take the lead on their dismantling, you know where to find me!
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Screenshot2011-02-15at115744PM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 am

[quote=" MY Promo.... Hope you guys liked it and... PLEASE notice what happened at the end... Mr. Styles is done for the night Twisted Evil PLEASE exclude him from any other promos that may involve him tonight on commentary Cool [/quote]

Also, Natalya is still currently at the commentators table, so you can either use her or have her leave for her match
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:34 am

Shuggz wrote:
I gets the week off. What a Face

:OMG:

dance

hug
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:59 am

Some really great stuff here guys, awesome miz promo as usual vice. I see that we've got two promos from the newer talent. Now, while I will say the DX promo was really good for a first run, it did remind me a bit too much of stuff in the WWE. As we've never had hornswoggle show up in XWL ever, so that was a bit different. Same goes for Kelly coming out. However, I do like the back and forth between the both of you and the bit of seriousness mixed in with comedy. Overall great promo and I look forward to seeing what you two do as them. Hopefully it lives up to the past DX.

Now, onto Natalya. This Diva is someone I've been familiar with for too long now, as the majority of Michelle's career had been spent feuding with nat. First things first, I loved how you started out the promo, having Nattie jump on commentary and take over for styles, as she's been known to be on commentary once before. Secondly, I see that David filled you in on a lot of Nat's history and it showed in the promo. You almost embodied Natalya in that promo to me and I definitely enjoyed it, for your second to third promo, this has been your best one so far hands down. I look forward to what you both bring, especially nattie. Congrats guys and lets keep this week going..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Fn wrote:
Some really great stuff here guys, awesome miz promo as usual vice. I see that we've got two promos from the newer talent. Now, while I will say the DX promo was really good for a first run, it did remind me a bit too much of stuff in the WWE. As we've never had hornswoggle show up in XWL ever, so that was a bit different. Same goes for Kelly coming out. However, I do like the back and forth between the both of you and the bit of seriousness mixed in with comedy. Overall great promo and I look forward to seeing what you two do as them. Hopefully it lives up to the past DX.

Now, onto Natalya. This Diva is someone I've been familiar with for too long now, as the majority of Michelle's career had been spent feuding with nat. First things first, I loved how you started out the promo, having Nattie jump on commentary and take over for styles, as she's been known to be on commentary once before. Secondly, I see that David filled you in on a lot of Nat's history and it showed in the promo. You almost embodied Natalya in that promo to me and I definitely enjoyed it, for your second to third promo, this has been your best one so far hands down. I look forward to what you both bring, especially nattie. Congrats guys and lets keep this week going..

Thanks, I wrote this weeks DX promo so sorry for the whole Hornswaggle bit (didn't know he is new to XWL). The only reason why he was in it is because Kelly Kelly (the person playing as) wants to be the DX cheerleader so I needed to put a little bit about that.

As for Nat, I just wanted to have her tell the universe what she expects for the future out of herself, and I thought, what better way than to have her jump on commentary, especially after Sheamus took out Styles (thanks Sheamus for giving me a great reason to put Nat on commentary!!!)
Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:47 pm

Jr: I’m getting word that Jack Swagger is about to make his presence known ladies and gentlemen. Good to know that he’s actually in the right city this time.

Natalya: I can’t believe he would trust Rosa in getting flights tickets. Seriously, at this point in time one would think he would have gotten the clue.

King: You guys are looking at this the wrong way. When you have someone as beautiful and sexy as Rosa by your sides, are you really going to think about anything else? She’s adorable!

Jr: I’m not sure Swagger has the same ideas as you King. The guy must be emotionally distressed on immensely high levels by now. I don’t think he even knows that he has a match this week and let alone know what’s on the line.

Natalya: I agree Jr. I wasn’t paying much attention the past month due to my concentration on Maryse, but I do remember that Rosa left him in the middle of nowhere on the night that was supposed to be his championship celebration, and now after he successfully defends his title, Rosa pulls a Rosa and ruins his celebratory speech again. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m laughing my butt of at this.

Swagger’s theme finally begins to play. The crowd quickly shower the man with booo’s that can be heard all around the world.

.. And what do you know? One would expect him to look mad, or sad, or any other negative emotion, but by gawd Jack Swagger is actually smiling! Of course that usual sly smirk, and not an honest smile. Swagger slowly comes down the entrance ramp, with his title around his waist. He then readies himself for the theatrics.

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Thumb_001 [lol at the size ]

He does his push-up, that lead to fireworks sparking up from beneath the ramp. He gets up, and he runs to the ring, going under the bottom rope. We skip forward 15 seconds in time, and Swagger is about to speak his mind out.

Swagger: I know.. I know. I could tell by all of your reaction that you really…REALLY… missed me last week. I’m sorry for my absence, but as you all may or may not know it was due to unusual circumstances involving an all Amercian American, and his little Mexican friend who can’t seem to wake up from her deep sleep like state. Yes, I went to Miami Florida instead! It was one of the most horrible experiences that I have ever lived. The temperatures over there is pretty much synonymous with a hell hole. My god, I don’t understand how the people of that state could live there. You’re always sweating, you always need to have the air conditioner on, and that means your electric bill will cause your eyes to bulge out. Horrible state and I immediately went back to the greatest state known as Oklahoma which is by far superior to this rat hole known as Cleveland Ohio.

Crowd booo’s.

Swagger: Hey. What can I say? The truth hurts, and your hometown boy is also as insignificant as this place. I know what’s being going on around here while I was gone. I’m not stupid, and I’m smart enough to tune into XWL. I know Miz has been talking trash, and I find it funny how he says that it takes charisma and awareness to win a match. He praised my technical ability, but that idiot doesn’t know that I have all those 3 attributes and much more, but I’m not going to take it personally. Miz is just one of these cocky newcomers who think they’re the center of attention, but hey he’ll come down from his cloud after I break his ankle later tonight in front of his own people.

Crowd actually chants for Miz… what is this?

Swagger: But forget about him, now we have DX here babbling about how they will get championships, and Triple H actually thinks he stands chance at taking this title from me? Last I remember, you where just an irrelevant victim in a beat the clock challenge long ago, and you probably don’t remember that match because I did slam you on your head multiples time. Age is a terrible thing man, but I’m an understanding person. You can come at me whenever you want Hunter, but just keep in mind that Morrison will never be the same after that match at No escape. The guy can barely walk, and if you really want to risk your career by going 1 on 1 with the All American, then by all means go for it. But now that these chumps have taken advantage of my absence, it’s time to tell both Miz and Triple H something very important. I’m back, and I’m not going to take all this trash talking anymore. The abuse Swagger week is over and right now we’re on the road to the biggest PPV of the year, the super bowl of XWL LAST STAND!

Swagger looks up at the Last Stand logo

Swagger: I’m sure you all noticed that I took a few years of my chest this week, and well here’s my secret! All you have to do is leave your Mexican friend back home! Oh yes Rosa is gone gone gone! Well. Not entirely gone, she’ll be back after Final stand, but right now I need my focus at its peak, and I’m definitely not going to afford anymore shenanigans. My mom wanted to spend time with her, and well you know kill two birds with one stone. Keep the mom happy, and not have to be held responsible for Rosa for a while. That’s probably the reason why I’m so happy right now, despite all these morons talking behind my back.

Swagger pauses for a second, but then laughs.

Swagger: Last year I was so close to winning Money in the bank, but ironically, I still ended up getting the case a few weeks later, and well you all know the story after that. I get abused by The GM, I return, become the success that I am today.. yada.. yada..yada… Well, this year I return as a champion, and this year I won’t “almost” win Money in the bank. Make your bets ladies and gentlemen, because I can win you a lot of money. Beating Miz tonight is pretty much a given. The guy is as much of a threat as the Cleveland Browns, or the Cavaliers for that matter.

Crowd booo’s him.

Swagger: My victory tonight will pretty much guarantee the outcome of the Money in the bank. Right now I’m at a level where I just can’t be defeated! When you face me without any sort of distraction, then I will Dominate with a capital D! It doesn’t matter who the other 5 guys are. You could be as fast as the flash, and climb to the top of that ladder in a milli second, but please with me in there you won’t even get up from the ground . I’ve proven that I’m one of the greatest US champions in history, so it’s time to go a little further. I was there before, so it won’t be foreign territory again. Jack Swagger will return soon as the XWL Wolrd heavyweight champion! Oklahoma will be proud, and even Jr will scream his lungs out seeing one of his own win the world title!

Swagger slowly walks toward the top rope.

Swagger:.. And with that said, let’s take a moment to enjoy the stance that I will make after winning Money in the bank, and after winning the world title, and after defending my US title until I retire.

Swagger goes to the top rope, raising both his hands. He was serious at first, but he then begins to grin. He then points at the Final stand logo in the distance.
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Normal_Stars_096_Photo_054

Swagger’s theme plays.
Jr: I admit, I was one of the guys that got Swagger into the big wrestling mothership, but I didn’t know he would have such cruel tone. I never thought, I’d hear the day when Miz would actually get cheered! I know he’s in his hometown, but even they were booing him earlier tonight.

Natalya: Swagger is the type of guy that you can hate with all your soul. Kind of reminds me of Maryse.

King: In what sense? In the sense that they’re both talented, and that they actually back up there words? You guys have to admit that Swagger is a guy that rarely loses when he’s actually focused. Last month Morrison was causing his losses and look what happened to him! Miz should have shut up for once, but hey after tonight he might be to busy moaning and screaming in pain at his broken ankle, and won’t have energy to speak out.

Jr: Well ladies and gentlemen, Swagger and Miz will face of with the winner becoming a participant at this year’s Final stand! The match will take place right after this commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:48 pm

HBK/ Natalya wrote:

Thanks, I wrote this weeks DX promo so sorry for the whole Hornswaggle bit (didn't know he is new to XWL). The only reason why he was in it is because Kelly Kelly (the person playing as) wants to be the DX cheerleader so I needed to put a little bit about that.

As for Nat, I just wanted to have her tell the universe what she expects for the future out of herself, and I thought, what better way than to have her jump on commentary, especially after Sheamus took out Styles (thanks Sheamus for giving me a great reason to put Nat on commentary!!!)
Thanks!!!

Well, my whole problem with it wasn't just about swoggle (besides the fact that we've never had him appear in xwl at all so it didn't make sense) but moreso, that the promo felt so WWEish, if that makes any sense. As I said, I loved the whole promo it's just that the whole hornswoggle and cheerleader thing was kinda different for me. Great promo regardless and you captured a lot of dx, that was all I saw wrong with it.

Oh and I see we have another swagger promo, will read and reply in a min.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:43 pm

*Austin Aries' theme song hits, the self proclaimed 'Greatest Man That Ever Lived' struts out onto the stage. He's wearing his casual clothes as he is not booked for tonights show, he is wearing shades and refuses to make eye contact with the fans on the way to the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  3VTPc

*He walks down the near end of the ramp, he looks towards a little fan aged roughly 5-6 wearing a Chris Jericho T-Shirt. Aries raises his hand up to high five him, but as the fan goes to high five him Aries pulls his hand away and laughs at the kid. Family members around the child show anger towards Aries who just shrugs it off, he gets up on the apron. He calls for the ring crew to hold the ropes for him.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  QXOVQ

*He gets into the ring and is handed a microphone, he waits for the fans to settle down and then begins to talk. *

[Austin Aries] Christian! You know, I gave it some thought. For the past week I've been thinking about your challenge to me. You really showed how desperate you are last week, how desperate you are to be in the spotlight. All that you're getting yourself into is another letdown, like how you set yourself up for that letdown at No Escape. Just like Alex Shelley set himself up for a letdown last week, when he tried to make himself think he's better than me. I was considering what I could do for Final Stand III, but making an example of someone like you can make my night. So time for you to get all excited now, am I right? Because Christian, you want to face me at Final Stand III? Be careful what you wish for buddy, because you're on!

[Natalya] Austin Aries accepting Christians big challenge for Final Stand, they tore the house down at No Escape. They're 1-1 so the tiebreaker at the Pay Per View should be a classic!

[Austin Aries] You don't know what you're getting yourself into, the most vascular vegetarion, the greatest man that ever lived. On the grandest stage of em' all is ready to take you down, and when I say that I don't mean by simply beating you. You've gotten yourself in even deeper than before, if you have the balls to get in the ring on that show. I can guarentee it will be your slow self destruction, because I will not stop until you are left a bloody, motionless wreck, a heap of a pathetic wrestler who is a shell of what they were. I've done more in this company in my two months here, than you have done in your entire XWL career. Sure, I haven't won any of the oh so prestigeous titles.. yet. But all you have done is lose, and lose, and lose.

*Aries then smirks.*

[Austin Aries] You best be ready for the fight of your life, A Double is bringing it all to the table. See ya' at the show, friend.

*He drops the microphone, he raises his sunglasses up and winks. Then puts them back down, his theme song plays as the fans boo him. He soaks it all in as he exits the ring and heads to the back.*
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 pm

POSTING FOR GAZ

We come back to Breakdown and Justin Gabriel is waiting in the ring with a microphone, as boo's come from the audience
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Lngjl
[Justin Gabriel]
So, Last week Ted Dibiase once again sticks his nose in other peoples business. He cost me a match that I had won against Dolph Ziggler, I had him down and out. I was lining up my 450 splash, when Ted Dibiase distracted me costing me the match. Who does Ted think he is? Didn't Wade teach him his lesson, when he destroyed him at No Escape? Speaking of no escape.. Daniel Bryan, you got lucky. Luck is the only way you would ever beat me. You belong in the minor leagues not here in XWL. It's because of people like you, that these fans don't recognize my true talent, but tonight me and Wade will show you just why, you can't cut it in the big time.
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  CFPaz
[Justin Gabriel]
For the last few week now, everyone has been saying I'm on a losing streak. I am NOT on a losing streak, Daniel Bryan got lucky and I had Ziggler beat. But that's in the past, tonight it all changes for Justin Gabriel.Tonight, Not only do I get revenge on Daniel Bryan, but Me and Wade also get revenge on Ted Dibiase. I hope Ted remembers what happened the last time he was in a tag team match. Because Tonight, after We've dealt with Daniel Bryan, Me and Wade will Teach Ted, just why he doesn't stick his nose in our business. Tonight, I get back on track and I show everyone just how talented I am, I will show everyone that Daniel Bryan and Ted Dibaise has nothing compared to me. Tonight... Ted Dibiase will feel my devastating 450 Splash.

*Gabriel smirks at the camera before dropping the Mic and walking backstage*
XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  D2RYW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/14/2011 - 2/20/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next