Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.Com Exclusive : Eve makes an Eye for an Eye announcment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL.Com Exclusive : Eve makes an Eye for an Eye announcment Empty
PostSubject: XWL.Com Exclusive : Eve makes an Eye for an Eye announcment   XWL.Com Exclusive : Eve makes an Eye for an Eye announcment Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:08 am

XWL.Com Exclusive : Eve makes an Eye for an Eye announcment 2f90ed214935256
[Eve Torres]
I have asked you here for a special announcement, Over the past few weeks Kharma has tried to terrorise my Diva Division. He pushed Melina to the point, where she just quit... she's wanted to be a diva but she quit. Unlike Melina, I am a real Diva.. I'm not quitting, Infact I'm doing the opposite. I've been in contact with the wonderful Vickie Guerrero, who I made a suggestion to which she loved. I've been the diva to step up, and save it from been overtaking by an out of shape beast known as Kharma. That's why at Eye for an Eye, It will be yours truly going one on one with Kharma, I will defeat her and take back my Diva Division. Because you know what they say.... Kharma is a bitch.

super short and super shitty again, but stuff happened tht screwed this up. Will do a better eve promo at the ppv
Back to top Go down

XWL.Com Exclusive : Eve makes an Eye for an Eye announcment
Page 1 of 1