Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow   XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:38 pm

*A video was posted earlier today before the airing of the new Supershow. Beth Phoenix is shown in an undisclosed location, presumably in the backstage area someplace in the arena.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow K7iC7ZE

[Interviewer]
Beth, thanks for taking a few moments of your time to give us your thoughts heading into the final week before the Uprising Pay-Per-View where you will be facing off against what has become one of your fiercest rivals in recent memory in Layla. 2 weeks ago you made the announcement that the two of you will be facing off in a Submission match. Why did you choose this match type and what do you have planned in this final week before it takes place?

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow SWXDupB

[Beth Phoenix]
I chose the match type for one simple reason. I'll get to hear Layla scream out in agony while I twist and bend her skinny little body in ways she never thought possible. She deserves all the pain and suffering she's going to get this Sunday after what she has done to me over the past couple of months. Uprising gives me the chance to once again defeat Layla, prove to her that I'm better than she is, and sideline her for a while. An XWL without Layla can only be a good thing right? Then I'll set my sights on the Divas Championship once again.

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow 1ZjSv9A

[Beth Phoenix]
As for what I have planned for this week's Supershow... well I'm going to do something a little different. I want to give Layla a small preview of what she can expect this Sunday. So I'm making an open challenge right now, to any former Divas Champion to take me on in a Submission match tonight. It can be anyone. I don't care who it is, but they will be tapping out. Why a former Divas Champion? Because I like to test myself. I don't want to face just anyone. By going up against a former champion, I know my victory will mean something, and I know it will take a lot to finish them off. Plus the fans will get their money's worth.

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow HK3x2cY

[Beth Phoenix]
And I want Layla to be there front row to watch it. That's right Layla, I'm inviting you to witness what will happen to you this Sunday up close and personal. I want to see the fear in your eyes as I force whoever it is to tap out over and over again as I put them through a tremendous amount of pain. And trust me Layla... after you see what I do to them... just imagine what I will do to YOU. Just imagine what I will do to someone who has cost me EVERYTHING.

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow K6wEzER

[Beth Phoenix]
I don't have anything else to say. Just make sure you get the other cameramen to focus long and hard on the face of my opponent tonight when I lock on my submission... I have a match to prepare for, so if you'll excuse me...

*Beth walks away from the view of the camera with a clear fire of intent in her eyes as the XWL.com exclusive video comes to an end...*

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix makes an open challenge to any former Divas Champion for the upcoming Supershow
Page 1 of 1