Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge   XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 7:13 am

So.. XWL decided to take a few weeks off.. They needed to renew their TV deals. They had to figure out their GM situation. They had to get all of their show dates and venues lined up for the new year… Well...

XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge 5751e310

...Fuck That...

Fuck a TV deal, I’ll wrestle on god damn facebook live if I have to. Fuck the GM, or GM’s or whatever they decided to do about that whole shitty situation they put themselves in by letting Vince McMahon run this company.. Oh, and fuck the show dates, and fuck the venues too. You people don’t deserve to see the likes of Jon Moxley, Daniel Bryan, or Bobby Roode live in action..

Daniel and Bobby took a leap of faith by letting me into The Enterprise. They needed a wild card, an X-Factor.. Someone who can do their “Dirty Deeds”, someone who isn’t afraid of a little blood, or a lot of blood, or an obscene amount of blood… I want them to know that they won’t be disappointed with what I bring to the table. And what that is, well, it’s Explicit Moxley Violence.. To everyone and anyone that’s stupid enough to try to get in The Enterprise’s way..

So that all being said… Fuck taking a few weeks off. Fuck XWL. Fuck the GM’s. Fuck managment. Fuck the fans.. Fuck everyone and everything except for The Enterprise.. Yeah, I said it.. Oh, and to whoever is watching this, fuck you too..

That’s right, fuck you.. And this goes out to each and every XWL superstar whose name isn’t Bobby Roode or Daniel Bryan.. Fuck… You….. Each and every one of you. And I can say this, because I know for a FACT that there isn’t one person on this roster with fists more callused than mine, a pain tolerance that’s higher than mine, or balls that are bigger than mine..

So who’s going to try and prove me wrong?... Which one of you is it going to be? Because I can run my mouth all day long. And I will, until someone accepts my challenge…

But just know, you’re going to be made an example of..

XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge 37422c10

You see, XWL is taking a few weeks off. So are the XWL referees… So this challenge.. It isn’t to a match.. At least not a sanctioned one… Anything goes.. And trust me, with this sick mind of mine, anything can happen…

You can bring whatever weapon that you want to this fight. You can wrap it with barbed wire, you can light it on fire, you can do whatever the fuck you want… I don’t care. All I care about is showing Bobby and Daniel that they have the baddest, sickest, most dangerous son of a bitch in this business on their side…

So, in case I wasn’t clear. This is an open challenge to a fight. And if no one accepts, well then that just proves that this roster is full of cowards.. So, who’s it going to be? Like I said, you can choose the time and the place. But I’m sitting here in the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. My buddy let me in. So if any of my fellow XWL wrestlers are watching and want to get your ass kicked, as well as your face bloodied… You know where to find me.. Oh, and don’t worry, I have more than enough money to cover your medical bills after I’m through with you...
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge   XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2019 11:11 pm

Btw this is an open challenge to anyone willing to respond lol. I don’t have any plans, so anyone who wants to talk some shit and fight, feel free to respond
Back to top Go down

XWL Exclusive: “Fuck You” An Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1