Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand

Go down 
AuthorMessage

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand   XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:30 am

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand HOK25gt

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Normal_Beth_Phoenix_mp4_000092926_zpsfcb6bfb6

*Beth Phoenix is shown arriving at McCarran International airport in Las Vegas, Nevada close to the venue for this Sunday's Pay-Per-View, Dead Man's Hand. An XWL interviewer crosses her path and begins to question her.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Normal_Beth_Phoenix_mp4_000095562_zps527859fd

[Interviewer]
Beth! Dead Man's Hand isn't until Sunday! What are you doing here already? Breakdown is in Boston this week!

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Normal_Beth_Phoenix_mp4_000103002_zps2a0b28f5

[Beth Phoenix]
Do you think I'm stupid? Do you think I'm confused about what day of the week it is? I'm here because I want to be here. I'm here because unlike Kaitlyn, I'm smart enough to prepare myself properly for our title match this Sunday. Now that I'm already in Vegas, I don't have to worry about a long, tiring flight, or jetlag. I can start working out and preparing for our match. I can have an entire week of intense training to get myself in the best state physically and mentally to dominate Kaitlyn and regain the title I never should have lost. Why should I waste my time in Boston wrestling a pointless match when I already have my title shot?

[Interviewer]
Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning Beth? This is a strange attitude coming from you?

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Normal_Beth_Phoenix_mp4_000105472_zps634181ee

[Beth Phoenix]
And now you're mocking me? What kind of interviewer are you? I could break you in half right now if I wanted to. Show me some respect!

[Interviewer]
Sorry Beth, I didn't mean to anger you... but the XWL Universe would like to know where you have been for the past couple of weeks? You've become something of a fan favorite over the months and the XWL Universe misses seeing the Glamazon in action.

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Normal_Beth_Phoenix_mp4_000135869_zpse1e27dd6

[Beth Phoenix]
Have you been listening to me? I have my title shot already. I don't care what the fans want or what you or anybody else at XWL thinks. I'm not risking my shot at the title that means SO much to me. I've waited months for this opportunity. I've been through hell and back and almost had my career ended. My knee hasn't yet fully healed and I'm not sure it ever will... so why should I jeopardize my health, my career and my opportunity just for a few cheers from the fans? That's why you haven't seen me for a few weeks, and that's why I'm not in Boston right now.

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand Normal_Beth_Phoenix_mp4_000125758_zpsba21709e

[Beth Phoenix]
Now get out of my face. I've wasted enough of my preparation time speaking to you. Every second counts. That title will be mine...

*Beth aggressively barges past the cameraman and walks off into the distance.*

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Beth Phoenix arrives early at the location of Dead Man's Hand
Page 1 of 1