Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow    XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:16 pm

A lite pyro exhibition wakes the crowd up and lets them know that the Dead Man’s Hand pre-show is moments away from starting. The sold-out arena is nearly filled as people are still shuffling in to their seats. Those that are here are making as much noise as possible and the cameras do their usual sweep around the arena showcasing the XWL faithful before finally settling on Joey Styles who’s going solo for this thing once more.

Joey Styles
Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the Dead Man’s Hand pre-show! In this hour long extravaganza you’re getting two quality matches and an entertaining segment all for the price of free! This is all XWL’s way to give you a taste of what Dead Man’s Head will be like and we hope that if you haven’t ordered the show yet, this pre-show will entice you enough to take the plunge. You definitely don’t want to miss out because on the main show every title in XWL is on the line in what is sure to be a string of incredible matches. And then of course there are all the other non-title bouts where heated rivalries will continue and bitter enemies will push each other to the limit to find out the answer to the age old question: who’s better?

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Styles_Alum_003_display_image

Joey Styles
Over the years, XWL has built up a solid reputation of stellar pay per views, and there’s no reason to believe that streak will end tonight. But for those of you still a bit hesitant, that’s okay, and we’re glad you decided to give the pre-show a chance because it will turn you into a believer and if you’re not left wanting more, then maybe wrestling isn’t the sport for you. But enough talk, it’s time for the men and women that pride themselves on being XWL superstars to show you what they’re all about. We’re giving you a little bit of both, with a diva’s and a men’s match scheduled for tonight. And I can’t wait to see how the wheel comes into play for both. Let’s head backstage where the General Manager Hulk Hogan is standing by with Yoshi Tatsu as they get ready to see who he’ll be going toe to toe with tonight.

Hulk Hogan and Yoshi Tatsu appear on the titantron standing next to the roulette wheel. The wheel has been customized for this particular moment with the pictures of several superstars not scheduled for a match tonight appearing on it.

Hulk Hogan
All right, Tatsu, it’s go time. Are you ready to learn who you’ll be wrestling tonight?

Tastu eagerly nods his head giving Hogan the clearance to give the wheel a huge spin.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Ns1aPw7

The wheel slowly comes to a stop and rests on the picture of Samoa Joe! Tatsu seems pumped and he walks off camera to get ready for the match.

Joey Styles
Wow, it looks like Yoshi Tatsu is going up against the Samoan Submission Machine and Tatsu may have his work cut out for him, but this is XWL where nothing is set in stone and surprises are always around the corner. So who knows? Maybe it’s Joe who should be worried, because when Tatsu kicks you it definitely hurts, though Joe may need more than one kick to be kept down. But before we get to that match, let’s take another trip backstage where Natalya, who’s scheduled to take on Eve, has a few words to say.

*We return from a video highlighting "The Anvilette" Natalya who made her return to XWL last week defeating Angelina Love in a very competetive match. The video fades out as we see Natalya herself backstage for the Dead Mans Hand 2013 Pre Show.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  CupfzKc

[Natalya] Tonight on the XWL Preshow I go one on one against one of XWL's most decorated divas.. Eve Torres.. Now despite her recent shady tactics she really isn't a diva to underestimate and I can promise that you're all in for a store for this match. We've got Eve Torres who's obviously a fantastic athlete, she trains in Gracie Jiu Jitsu which is absolutely no joke at all, some of the best training in the world! She can definitely back it up in the ring once she keeps her attitude aside but I don't think she's fully aware of what she's going up against, sure Eve and I have faced before but she's not facing the same old Natalya that you've all seen before.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  ENCy68q

[Natalya] During my sabbatical from XWL I completely recharged myself. I didn't just hit the gym, I travelled the world. Not only did I train extensively in the Hart dungeon with my family, I went to England, I went to Mexico, I went to Japan! It completely re-opened my eyes to what I once was, I wasn't the kind of diva who opened shows. I trained in dojos, in gyms all over the world and it's safe to say that I've picked up more than enough knowledge that I need to get back to the top of the mountain in XWL. I'm not the kind of diva who should be on silly little pre shows so tonight I'm making an example out of Eve Torres to show XWL management exactly what they're dealing with.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  AHGEIb0

[Natalya] So later on tonight we've got Beth Phoenix vs Kaitlyn for the Divas Championship while I'm left off and on a pre-show.. But that's what drives me, not being in the spotlight right now is motivating me more than ever to take back the spot that I once had and believe me once I get that spotlight and my title yet again I'm not letting go. I'm not doubting the skills of Beth or Kaitlyn by any means, I'm just saying there's another name that should be brought up when you think of divas of that caliber and that's Natalya. You know, last month I was at home watching Final Stand and it just didn't feel right. Sitting back and seeing the Ms. Money in the Bank match and the Divas Championship match and I knew there was something missing.. And what was missing was.. well..

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Xmfm8Js

[Natalya] Me! Seeing Kaitlyn, Paige and Alicia Fox on the grandest stage of them all and not seeing "Natalya" on the bill just didn't work well with me. So I promised myself that next year that would be me, that I would be the one at the center of attention and my road to redemption continues tonight against Eve. And Eve, I know you may feel ready for tonight. But are you really prepared for what's in store for you? Because tonight I'm going to show you what Pin-Up Strong is all about!

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  ZFPy1Wb

*A confident Natalya smiles as she heads into her match against Eve Torres later on tonight!*

Joey Styles
Now there’s a class act in Natalya, we need a little more humility like that in this place displayed by the women as well as the men, and maybe then this place would a little more bearable. Even so, Natalya appears as confident as ever, and there’s just no doubt in my mind that those two will leave it all in the ring. Natalya also mentioned the Divas Championship match where two of the strongest women in XWL, Beth Phoenix and Kaitlyn, will clash in that ring. XWL takes women’s wrestling seriously, and prides itself on being an apt platform for these women to show that they know how to throw down in the ring, though they aren’t so bad to look at either. But you’ll have to pay to see that match and it’ll be so much better watching it live then reading the result or hearing about it from a friend later. Until then, it’s time for the first of two matches on this show where Yoshi Tatsu will take on Samoa Joe.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  ZnRLTIb vs. XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  HI6hwap

Joey Styles
What an amazing match that was, even if I had to lose my announce table in the process. That’s the risk you take getting so up close and personal to the action, and if you want to see more of our superstars leaving their hearts in the ring like that then you’ll do the right thing and make sure that your night of wrestling doesn’t end when the pre-show goes off the air. But don’t worry, there’s plenty of time left of the show, which means that we get to spend a little more quality time together. The main event match between Natalya and Eve is coming up shortly and I believe….

Darkness.

Joey Styles
Oh boy, either XWL forgot to pay the electric bill, or a certain woman is about to make her presence felt. Tonight at Dead Man’s Hand, MsChif will be taking on Michelle McCool in a Room of Chaos Match. Two woman being locked in a room with no weapons may not seem like much but just imagine what you would do if you were told that you’d be locked in a room with someone you despise deep down to your core and they’d have nowhere to run or hide.

The darkness is replaced by a soothing shade of green and the people are clearly eager to see what MsChif has on her mind. Her face appears on the titantron and she has that signature wicked grin of hers displayed on her face and she chuckles to herself before finally speaking.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Msaaw5

MsChif
How does it feel to know that the end is drawing near, Michelle? Has it sunk in yet? Have you finally realized the world of misery you’re going to enter when you step foot into that room? I hope it has dawned on you because more than anything else in the world I want you to be afraid. I want you to fear for your health, for your physical and mental wellbeing… Michelle, I want you to worry if you’ll ever be able to wrestle again. Tonight is where our story ends, and the final chapter will speak of the fair maiden meeting her untimely demise at the hands of the wicked witch who saw her for what she truly is.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Msaaw4

MsChif
You’re a monster, Michelle, but you use your beauty to hide that. You use your looks to get what you want out of people with ease, and with a laugh and a light touch on the arm you’re able to get men to obey you at a whim and without question. What irks me is that you won’t admit it, that’s all I wanted you to do. I wanted you to look into the eyes of everyone that you’ve duped into believing this charade and confess that you’ve faked this “grand transformation” into a woman with a heart, but you were never born with one.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Msaaw2

MsChif
You’ve gone through your life faking every emotion as a situation saw fit, but you can’t fake the feeling of pain, and tonight pain is all you will know and everything that happens to you in that room will haunt you for the rest of your days. It’s far too late to come clean now that the stench of your lies and deceit follows you everywhere you go and it’ll be too late to turn back once your blood stains your skin as if it were paint. A grim picture is being painted as we speak and upon its completion the tale of your falling will forever be immortalized.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Msaaw3

MsChif
When you bent me in half and made me tap out, in a time that must feel like months to you, the true beast that you thought was fully concealed deep within you was brought back to light. It was never about self-defense or your back being pressed against the wall. No, it was about you realizing that your dreams of becoming a champion in this company again were in danger of remaining something that brought a smile to your face when you slept and nothing more. It was about you bringing back the Michelle McCool that you made everyone believe was dead, but she was very much alive and kicking.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Msaaw8

MsChif
Tonight you’ll be dragged deep into the pits of hell kicking and screaming and that’s where you will receive the fate of eternal torment that you more than richly deserve. Now that you’ve been exposed, now that you think you can beat me again and now that you’ll put up a fight this game that began all those months back can finally be put to rest. I’ll make you regret coming back, with your futile and laughable attempt at revenge, when I got rid of you the first time and maybe this time you’ll learn your lesson and stay away. This won’t be a match, it’s a fight to the finish… a fight that you wouldn’t be able to win even on your best day and unfortunately your best days as a wrestler and as a human being a far behind you.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Msaaw10

MsChif
So how does it feel to know that the end is drawing near? Have you finally realized that this is a nightmare that doesn’t dissolve once your eyes open? It’s one that’s as frightening in the sunlight as it is under the moon’s beams and at won’t end until I say it does.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Msaaw13

Joey Styles
That was a rather haunting message, and if you want to hear Michelle McCool’s rebuttal then I think you know by now what to do. The Room of Chaos match is a unique concept that you won’t see anywhere else, and who know when this match will pop up again? I’m telling you folks, if you haven’t taken the plunge yet, then you’re gonna kick yourself later. XWL is a giving company, however, and so while they may not be MsChif or Michelle, Natalya and Eve are going to show you what the women in XWL are all about. Now all that’s left to be taken care of is deciding what kind of match they’ll be competing in, and to handle that we’ll return backstage to Hulk Hogan and the roulette wheel.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Ns1aPw7

The cameras cut backstage while the wheel is in the process of spinning and when it comes to a stop it’s on the “Special Guest Referee” spot! Hulk Hogan places a hand on his chin in thought…

Hulk Hogan
This should be interesting, but where am I gonna find a referee on such short noti…

???
You leave that to me, Hogan.

The cameras zoom out and the mystery voice belongs to none other than Joey Ryan!

Hulk Hogan
Are you serious?

Joey Ryan
I’d love nothing more than to get up close and personal to two of XWL’s finest.

Hulk Hogan
Suit yourself, brother, but any funny business and… well I’m sure Natalya or Eve will handle you if you get out of line.

Joey Styles
Joey Ryan as a special guest referee in a diva’s match? Oh boy, that’s just asking for trouble. I was excited for this match before, but things just got even more interesting. That’s the kind of twist XWL is famous for folks, and they can only get better from here on out. But for now, let’s see how this match goes down.

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  CR0DEYx vs. XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  EkswLQq

Joey Styles
Eve could have had that match won, but Joey Ryan was too busy checking both women out to focus on counting the pin. And would you just look at him blatantly and shamelessly staring at Eve’s backside? This guy truly is the definition of sleaze. Did he just? He just smacked her butt! Oh, he’s gonna get it now…

Joey Styles
What are you doing over here? There’s a match you’re supposed to be refereeing!

Joey Ryan
I know I know, but sometimes you gotta enjoy the view from a distance… know what I mean?

Joey Styles
Just get back in there and do your job.

Joey Styles
Aw man, this guy is just too much. Once again when he’s supposed to be counting pins, he’s too busy ogling these women. I wish they’d beat him up again that was fun to watch.

Joey Styles
Well if you ask me that match should have been over a while ago, but it was entertaining while it lasted for a whole bunch of reasons. Unfortunately that just about wraps things up for the pre-show; I hope you has as good of a time watching it as I did calling it. For those of you getting ready to watch Dead Man’s Hand get ready for one hell of a show, for those who haven’t ordered it yet, it’s not too late. This is Joey Styles signing off, good night folks…
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow    XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Great job on the Preshow Krzy, really like how you incorporated the DMH gimmick into the matches, really appreciate all the effort that went into it.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow    XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Me: Zack, we have a match to do.

Zack: Yeah, we should really get that done.

Me: Now?

Zack: Let me do my game on Madden first man.

Me: Okay. I am going to go watch like, 3 videos on YouTube.

*Leaves. Comes back. Zack is gone.*

Me: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow    XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:57 pm

D4rkWolf wrote:
Me: Zack, we have a match to do.

Zack: Yeah, we should really get that done.

Me: Now?

Zack: Let me do my game on Madden first man.

Me: Okay. I am going to go watch like, 3 videos on YouTube.

*Leaves. Comes back. Zack is gone.*

Me: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow    XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Dead Man's Hand Preshow
Page 1 of 1