Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011

Go down 
+7
Bang
#NOTSEME
Austin
TheFilthParade
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From - West Palm Beach, Florida

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionstingXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionseanohaire
Sting Vs Sean O'Haire

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 N5v6x
JTG & R-Truth Vs DDP & James Storm

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptiondaffneyXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkelly
Daffney Vs Kelly Kelly

Unknown Match

6th Match of best of Seven

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 RedemptiontylerblackXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionroderickstron
Tyler Black Vs Roderick Strong

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionbryandanielsoXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionchavo
Bryan Danielson Vs Chavo Guerrero

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionzackXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionsincara
Zack Ryder Vs Sin Cara

Normal Divas Tag-Team Match

Lay-Cool's Last Tag-Team Match Together

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 IcASZ
Melina & Natalya Vs Michelle McCool & Layla - Lay-Cool -

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionthemizXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemptiontysonkidd
The Miz Vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionpunkXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionundertaker
CM Punk Vs The Undertaker

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionkevinsteenXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionkane
Kevin Steen Vs Kane

Normal Non-Title Divas Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionlitaXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontrish
Lita Vs Trish Stratus (C)

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionfn
Ted Dibiase Vs Mr. Fn

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjeff
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionjustingXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjericho
Justin Gabriel (C) Vs Chris Jericho (C)

XWL Redemption's first card, lets kick this show off with a bang and if some of you are wondering about that little random tag match above, well DDP wanted a tag so I tried to come up with something that sort of was decent lol

Anyways lets have Breakdown and Redemption own this week. cheers

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:17 pm

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemp1

Live From - West Palm Beach, Florida

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Unknown Match

6th Match of best of Seven

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 RedemptiontylerblackXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionroderickstron
Tyler Black Vs Roderick Strong

(2-3)

The broadcast returns from commercial as the Palm Beach, Florida crowd waits in anticipation for the following match. After a short moment, Roderick Strong's theme hits the stadium's speakers and the crowd erupts in cheers and applause for Roderick following his well deserved victory over his enemy in the best of seven series, Tyler Black.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 ONy6Y

Roderick Strong emerges from behind the curtain and jogs to the top of the stage entrance and waves to his appraising fans. Roderick Strong continues to walk down the ramp, delivering high fives to his grateful followers. Making his way to the steel steps, Strong continues to look at his followers with a smile. Shortly after, Strong makes his way into the ring, and taunts on the adjacent turnbuckle. Strong jumps off and walks into the middle of the ring with a microphone in hand.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Roderickstrong_display_image

Before speaking, Roderick Strong stands in the middle of the ring and soaks in the moment of the crowd. Smiling and nodding his head, he motions the crowd to be quiet, and they follow. Strong brings the microphone closer and begins to speak.

Roderick Strong
Redemption... it's a fresh start for some people, but for me and Tyler Black, things are still going on... and I don't see anything changing unless I beat him tonight and end the best of seven series. Last week during the draft he faked an injury, and I can guarantee that tonight he's gonna come out here, and whine about how I beat him and it was unfair, and that Vickie is out to get him, but we all know that's not true. You see... I've worked hard my entire life to get where I am now, and I'm not gonna let a guy like Tyler Black try and bring me down. But you know... there was something that Tyler said that stood out to me though... about how I've never beaten Tyler by pin fall, or something like that. Typical excuse I know, but nonetheless I like to prove things, and tonight that's what I'm gonna do. You want me to beat you by a count of 1 2 3, Tyler? I want a regular one on one match with you, no excuses, no gimmicks. Just two men putting their pride on the line, and by God, I will finish this tonight. And Tyler... after I win our best of seven series, I am going to achieve bigger and brighter things in the XWL, which is something you will never even be able to do. You see Tyler, after tonight, I will begin my race to becoming a future XWL Champion!

The crowd begins to applaud loud and clear for Roderick Strong announcing his future endeavors. Chants of "Roderick, Roderick, Roderick!" begin to fill the arena as Roderick Strong stands in the ring smiling for his fans. Strong brings the microphone back to his face and continues talking as the crowd dies down.

Roderick Strong
See Tyler, I have everything you do not. I have my loyal fans, I have the advantage in our series, and I recently found out I also have the higher rank in the title rankings! So remember when you said you were better than me? Well, Tyler... Seems like you were wrong about that, now weren't you?

Roderick Strong pauses for a moment as the chants continue back up.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 SQAg0

Roderick Strong
So Tyler, lets get this match started, I'm waiting...

The arena goes quiet as everyone waits for the emerging Tyler Black. After a few moments, the arena stays quiet as Tyler Black never comes out.

Roderick Strong
Why am I not surprised, Tyler? You're ducking me again.. C'mon Tyler, the great fans of Palm Beach, Florida, want to see you lose. You're really going to have these people be disappointed?

Quickly after finishing his last words, Tyler Black's theme song hits the arena speakers and a wave of boo's floods the music. The infamous chants of "Tyler sucks!" become rampant as the music continues.

A minute goes by and Tyler Black has yet to appear. Roderick Strong begins to get impatient and walks to the stage side of the ring and waits.
As Strong waits by the ring apron, the broadcast cameras begin switching to various feeds trying to find Tyler Black.
All of a sudden, Tyler Black crawls from under the ring, opposite of Roderick Strong. Unbeknownst, Roderick Strong continues to look towards the stage as Tyler Black makes his way into the ring.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Black%285%29

Black runs towards Strong and executes the german suplex. Strong bounces off his back and rebounds to land on his knees. Black quickly rises to his feet and superkicks Strong while he's still on his knees. Black takes moment of the opportunity and pins Roderick Strong. 1... 2... 3... ! Tyler Black wins!

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemptiontylerblack
(3-3)

Black slowly rises to his feet, laughing along the way. Black continues to mock and laugh at Roderick Strong as he lays on the ground.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Normal_1011589457_Mf7wG-O-1

Tyler Black walks around the ring and flips off the camera and the Roderick Strong fans. Black slides out of the ring and kneels down under the ring curtain, pulling out two steel chairs, and throwing each into the ring. Black slides back into the ring with a menacing smirk. Black drags Strong's head onto one of the chairs, and Black walks over to pick up the second chair. Lifting the chair in one hand, Black raises his other hand in an authority taunt. Lowering his arms, Black makes his way to the incapacitated Strong. Black holds the chair in both of his arms, and raises it above his head to strike Roderick Strong's head on top of the other chair. Quickly, Black brings down the chair, and at the last possible second, Strong rolls out of the impact and trips Black. Strong quickly rises to his feet and grabs the chair. At the same time, Black rises to his feet still holding the chair. Both men strike each other with the chairs, only for the chairs to collide to each other. The force causes both men to drop their chairs, but Black is still able to kick Strong directly into the gut. Black regains his chair and slams his chair onto Strong's back, causing Strong to immediately fall to the ground. Black delivers another strike to the back, followed by a third strike. Black drops the chair and stares at the damage he caused. Picking up the dented chair again, Black contemplates striking Strong again, but decides not to. Instead, Black keeps the chair and walks out of the ring. Stopping at the entrance ramp, Black stares back at the ring, as the broadcast fades to commercial.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 200px-TylerBlack

As broadcast returns from commercial, we are shown Christy Hemme standing next to Tyler Black who is still holding onto the dented chair.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 2521-mic

Christy Hemme
Welcome back to the very first edition of XWL Redemption! Here I have none other than the infamous, Tyler Black, who goes far as calling himself "God's last gift." So Tyler, you've just come off your win against probably your biggest enemy in XWL, Roderick Strong. What's next in store for you?

Tyler Black
That's a great question, Christy.. What's next for Tyler Black? First off, I still have to defeat the lousy Roderick Strong. You see, Christy, all I need is one more win to finally end this series. I've wasted 6 long weeks, Christy... 6 long weeks. I want to fight someone new, someone fresh. My body is becoming complacent, I need a new challenge. And since I.. easily.. won tonight, I get to challenge Strong to any match. Well, thing is... Roderick, I don't want you next week, or the week after. I want you at Unforgiven in a Last Man Standing match to end this for good.

Christy Hemme
That's four weeks from now, Tyler! What are your plans for the following weeks?

Tyler Black
Next week, I will be issuing an open challenge to ANYONE in the Redemption locker room. Of course, this will exclude Roderick Strong. As for what he does in the following weeks, I could care less. So Roderick, how does it feel? How does it feel to have your back nearly broken with this very chair? I'll be seeing you around, Roderick...

Black looks directly into the camera, holding the dented chair, and walks out of the camera's focus. The camera then looks back to Christy.

Christy Hemme
Well, that's it I guess! I personally cannot wait to see what happens with these two men! Stay tuned for more Redemption!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:27 am

Jr: You heard it ladies and gentlemen. Tyler Black has issued the challenge to face Roderick Strong in a last man standing match at Unforgiven! Quite a way to end this best of 7 series with one of them literally beaten to a point of so much weakness, that you can’t even find the strength to get up anymore. Steen and Styles showed us how dangerous a Last Man standing match could be, so the crowd is going to be expecting a lot from these young superstars.

King: Enough about that Jr.. I’m still sour after what happened during the draft show at the end of that championship match. I mean, Sheamus was actually crowned the world champion! Our Sheamus, arguably the greatest powerhouse in the business today! This man deserves a monument to be built around him, and that’s the least he deserves. I can’t believe the referee actually reversed the decision right after he was announced the new world champion. That referee should get fired and fined for that!

Style: On the contrary King, that referee deserves a badge of honor for calling it right! That match was not a no Disqualification match so Sheamus had no right to use the world championship against Jericho.

King: Oh for the love of all that’s sane… it wouldn’t be the first time someone stole a win! Why did they have to point out Sheamus when his win was actually… you know… “THE” WIN!?

Jr: Regardless of that King, Chris Jericho survived that match. Probably not the way he would have wanted to win, but he is still the world champion. I got to say I was very excited during that match. Looking back either one of those 3 challengers in Sheamus, Rock, and Del Rio had the opportunity to become the world champion. Probably would have one if Jericho wasn’t sharp.

We quickly go backstage to see Vickie Guerrero’s office door! After seeing such a marvelous shut door, it opens to reveal Chris Jericho who is pretty damn serious. He probably didn’t have a pleasant encounter with the GM of redemption. He now begins to talk down the hallway..

Jr: I’m getting word that the world champion is about to come out! Wonder what he has to say.

King: Maybe he will reveal that he’s going on vacation. Seem’s like the cowardly move to avoid defending that belt for the next month.

Style: King do you listen to yourself when you talk? Jericho, a coward? Step away from the past and pay attention to the present Jericho! He’s coming out… NEXT!

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Normal_1_046

We return after various food commercials that will probably be the main reason for the US’s obese population. Jericho’s theme song begins to play as the crowd gets up on their feet to welcome the world champion.

He appears on the entrance stage as the crowd goes bananas for Chris Jericho. His new redemption name plate appears as he walks down.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Normal_1_052

He then eventually makes it to the ring, and grabs a microphone. He was going to immediately speak, but he’s cut off by the crowd who continuously chant his name many times.

Jericho: I can understand this perfectly! You’re all excited to see Chris Jericho, and that’s perfectly normal because everyone around the globe know’s that XWL is synonymous with the Ayatollah of splendid and rolla Chris freaking Jericho! Also, tonight is historic because it’s the first ever live redemption show right here in the big boot state known as Florida! To be honest I’m not sure how all of you can survive here with this damn weather. Even in winter it still goes up to 80 degrees! I guess Florida has it’s little catches of course like the beaches.. The Marlins.. And the Heat!!

Crowd cheers.

Jericho: So I was just back there having my usual pleasant conversation with Vickie Guerrero, and she told me something that kind of… eh… I’m a little iffy on this announcement of hers… that I will spring out in just a few minutes, but as you can all imagine last week’s historic draft ended in a high note in another classic championship match! Lucky for me that part of Ireland wasn’t pro Sheamus because I swear his fan’s are…. Yeah I probably shouldn’t say what I have in mind on live television. The important part of last week was the dramatic change. Every minute you would wonder who would get drafted next!? Who’s name would appear on that big screen!? It was an exhilarating night that culminated into a fatal four way match for the world championship. It ended in controversy which has been said a ton of times all week, but the jest of it is that I still left that night as the world champion. I’m pretty hurt now, and a bit stressed you could say having to defend my championship for 2 consecutive weeks, especially after coming out of a brutal match at Sadistic Conquest.. Where I also beat Sheamus, but Sheamus losing to me is starting to become natural around here, wouldn’t you all agree?

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Normal_1_060

Jericho: Yeah he’s starting to look pathetic.. Lucky for him he doesn’t have to face me for the 3rd night in a row since he got drafted to breakdown. While I’m on redemption now in a suit.. even though I have a match. Later tonight in the Main event I will face Justin Gabriel, another big pick for redemption. It should be something new. I’ve never faced the guy before, but I do know that he’s quite unorthodox. I also know he hasn’t won many single matches in the past months BUT, he still somehow managed to get the United states championship, so me being the honorable Jericho that I am, I will show him a move or two in this ring, and believe me I ain’t going to be dancing here! But I’m not exactly going to be staring at him to wonder what’s his true relationship with Wade Barrett. It’s going to be another great match.. That I’ll be looking to win. But, that’s not exactly on my mind right now Jerichoholics. Until I entered that jungle of a room that’s Vickie’s office, I was actually just planning to lace up the boots… Eat me a couple of good’s and then wait for the Main event like a good old happy Jericho. However, Vickie told me of something revolving around my world championship. Guess what? Oh yes a world title match is set for Unforgiven!!

Crowd cheers.

Jericho: Mick Foley and Vickie where both contemplating the idea of a possible championship match for Unforgiven, and they came up with something good. Believe me, I know of creative genius when I see it.. I mean who can forget my historic run as General manager in Australia? I’m sure I influenced both of their giant behinds as far as GM business is concerned. Last week you all saw the match right? It was probably the most overwhelming title defense so far mainly because I was hanging on by a thread. Del Rio nearly made the Rock tap out to his armbar, and if it wasn’t for my meddling he could have very well come out here right now instead holding the world champion. The Mexican aristocrat holding his first championship gold. What does Mexican Aristocrat exactly mean anyways? You know It sounds to me more like a restaurant name of some kind. Strange that Del Rio chose that nickname out of many.

Jericho: The Rock….

Crowd cheers.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Normal_1_087

Jericho: The Rock hit me with one big peoples elbow, and man I was starting to have doubts at that point. I wasn’t sure if I could kick out of that move, but then I see him hitting the Rock Bottom on Sheamus. I couldn’t break up that cover because I was hurt. My reign was going to be over with me just laying there hearing the 3 count. Lucky for me Del Rio broke that count, and then all hell broke loose right after leading to Sheamus’s.. win if you can consider it that. I’m starting to feel for Sheamus because I saw the replay, and that man was so happy after being announced the world champion. Seriously, when do you see Sheamus on a happy state? The man is an angry ticking time bomb all the time. He’s just grasping at straws at this point knowing that he can’t beat me with his own abilities. I gave that pale jackass what he deserved hitting a Code Breakkaaaa and sending him to another dimension where he can imagine his title victory in peace, because in the real world he’s having trouble making that a reality.

Jericho paces back and forth.

Jericho: Rock and Del Rio both could have become world champion which is the point where I’m getting at. Sheamus might have had a fair chance perhaps if he didn’t use a weapon. We may never know, but Vickie and Foley know that this epic encounter between all these 4 names should not end the way it ended. We’re all crazy idiots who shouldn’t be restrained by a Disqualification rule. That brings me to the match at Unforgiven…. It will be… ANOTHER FATAL FOUR WAY! The Rock… Yes, the man is on a role, and definitely deserves another chance. Del Rio? Yeah, the only man to make me tap out in almost a year, and he also had a fair chance last week. Sheamus? Yeah he’s going to get his 4th straight title opportunity. This will probably be his last chance to get that belt back, but I’m not in a hurry to lose this belt so soon ladies and gentlemen, and I just LOVE shattering the dream’s of the Celtic Warrior. All those 3 men mixed in with a cuddly lovable Jericho to form another epic championship match. Of course, the same mistake will not be made twice! This will be a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH! Last week hell broke loose toward the end, but now hell will be unleashed at the dong of the bell! That’s not the only catch you see. To determine a true winner our GM’s decided to add an….. Elimination stipulation. Pretty much a four way dance, so 3 guys will literally lose, and the last man standing will be the world champion!

Jericho: Florida, Chris Jericho is……………… HAPPY! Sure, I almost lost my belt last week.. Sure I have to face 3 of the most talented superstars in the world again.. Sure I don’t exactly have a ham sandwich in my hand at this very moment.. But, I’m looking forward to this.. Breakdown? Redemption? The brand labels don’t matter because all 4 of us will meet in the same ring AGAIN! We will keep you guessing on who will win! We will elevate you up your feet to excite the living hell out of every XWL fan around the freaking world! The Mastermind himself.. The peoples Champ… The Celtic Warrior.. And the winking pervert fighting for the grandest prize in the business which is this shiny holy grail of mines.

Crowd cheers.

Jericho: The stage has been set.. Unfrogiven.. It will be without a doubt my hardest challenge to date, but I’m a proud fighting champion, and I’ll give you all what you want! This is something that must happen to shatter all those doubts! Based on your reaction, I’m guessing you’re loving the idea of this match, right?

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Normal_1_102

Crowd cheers.

Jericho: Well ladies and gentlemen, Unforgiven is only 3 weeks away.. quite a wait, but believe me when I say that it will be DAMN WORTH THE WAIT! Now, time for this suit wearing rascal here to go back there to actually get into my wrestling gear for later tonight! Or Maybe.. I should just face Gabriel with a suit on!

Crowd cheers again.

Jericho: Yeah.. I may be 40, but I’m not that insane.. not yet! These have been words from your friendly, and honest neighborhood champ known as Y-2…… JERICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jericho’s theme song plays, as he exits the ring.

Jr: Good god, what an announcement by Jericho. A No Disqualification fatal four way match for the world championship!

Style: An Elimination fatal four way if I might add. That should induce a lot of excitement on the crowd. There really be only one true winner.

King: Yeah Yeah, hop off of the Jericho bandwagon guys. Concealed in the frivolity of his words is a man who’s scared. He knows he’s going to lose at Unforgiven. If everyone is smart they should target him first to make sure there will be a new champion.

Style: Really? Well that would make sense, or they can take out Sheamus first since he’s the powerhouse in the match. This bout open’s the floor to a lot of strategy!

Jr: Indeed styles. Last week’s match was great in its own right, but this one will downright be a slobber knocker with all the meaning of the word.

We go to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:14 am

Awesome Jericho promo as always Rene, you write his character perfectly and you done a great job of announcing the match and the reasons why everyone deserves a shot, you are truly proving that you are a fighting champion eh? Wink

Good luck at Unforgiven, You'll need it Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Sting promo   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm

*Commercial break ends and we head back to the ring, where Sting is, with a microphone in his hand, his theme playing quietly in the background*

{Styles}
Look! it's Sting! There's something he wants to say!

{Sting}
Surprise... Surprise...
As you all should know, I am Sting, or 'The Icon', if you may. I just need to make it clear, I've had a long and storied past in the wrestling business, you know that, you all do. But, seriously, I'm back, The Stinger has returned. Did you really think that I would miss tonight? The first episode of XWL Redemption...

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 2rmumnt

{Sting}
No, of course not! People look up to me, waiting for me to make my return to XWL, and now, well, I have! Anyway, it's time to talk about my match that was earlier tonight. I know, I lost. Though, I can admit defeat... unlike some people. Sean O'Haire.. I gotta hand to you, you're good. You really are. Yeah, really good at cheating! Thing is, I'm getting old, you know. My career won't be ending soon, though, you'll be seeing a lot of me in the future.

*Crowds cheers loudly, chanting 'ICON!' and 'STING!'

{King}

I'm just amazed that he's here, I don't care how long it is until he retires!

{Sting}
...and if anyone wants to mess with me, feel free. I have my weapons.
Oh, ...IT'S SHOWTIME, FOLKS!

*Sting drops the microphone and walks out to backstage and we cut to an advert break*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:17 pm

E/T's Review Part 1!

The Opening Promo

Awesome opening promo if I can be honest here, loved the fake announcement of the president only for it to be Muhammad Hassan. The fans instantly judged him and you really capitalized on that. While I don't remember a lot of his work in WWE I have to say it was entertaining and a "fresh" gimmick in XWL. All in all a great way to open the first Redemption with a big controversial debut. I guess Vickie is the new Eric Bischoff? Controversy FTW

Sting Vs Sean O'Haire

Okay start, in the future would like to see perhaps more detailed, and all around longer entrances if you're going to include them. On a side note it's nice to see the actual opening card advertised on the card actually open the matches for this show lol

Cool beginning though with some early kick outs and big moves but perhaps as you progress here that can get a little bit more detailed too. The ending was okay, but just a personal gripe of mine I hate how this is twice Layla has started something and a male version of it instantly begins :|

But a good first write up for the league I would say and congratulations on the win.

The Miz Promo

First thoughts are this could've looked a lot better with an entrance video, some entrance gifs considering there are tons of Miz. But good beginning with the commentary team speaking about the Regal Cena match at the PPV, was a good recap of something that probably wouldn't have been brought up otherwise. The announcement of MIZ Tv is cool, oh and really would've loved to see you actually photoshop the "Be Miz" logo over the Redemption one, but thats just a minor complaint. Look forward to seeing who this mystery person is and all in all a good promo for Miz's first appearance on Redemption.

Daffney Vs Kelly Kelly

Much like I mentioned with O'Haire some more details regarding entrance would've been nice but I suppose it's better to have some than none at all. Was pleasantly surprised to see a decent sized write up and well done on that. Congratulations on the victory, an interesting fact Kelly Kelly no matter who controlled by has beaten Daffney in everyone of their matches together no matter who is who. Perhaps could promo on that if you're up for it sometime it does give you some material. But nonetheless good job.

Roderick Strong Promo/ Tyler Black Match / Promo After

Love the use of pictures, entrance videos and such for both men because entrances just add to the "REAL" aspect of this. Good stuff hyping your feud and getting the fans behind you, but I wasn't a fan of how the match actually happened...Just seems like it would take more than just a couple of moves to end a match where neither have lost so easily before but thats just me.

Interesting beatdown but I think this would've been better suited to have the beatdown and then have the referee ring the bell after it thus the easy win that would've made more sense to me. A nice little after match interview with Christy and can't wait to see how this series expands considering it won't end for another 4 weeks despite only having one match left. But ending on a PPV is better so good job on that.

Chris Jericho Promo

First off it's nice to see follow up commentary off the promo before this so it kind of ties it all in together which is always a good thing. Nice to get a few recaps of things like the AJ/Steen LMS and then the infamous World title match last week.
Nice to see the World champion hyping his match later in the main-event, and calling Gabriel a "big pick"

There isn't a negative thing about this promo, entertaining, funny and a huge announcement regarding Unforgiven's main-event. I like how you talked about your challengers and hyped each one up and it should be a great 4 weeks until then based on all four of your promo skills. Oh and of course as always love the use of the pictures because they really do add to the visual aspect of promos.

Sting Promo

Um, if I can be honest first off I hate that you didn't bring up the "mystery" attacker because you should be pissed that you were screwed by this "person" you could've done soooo much more for this which is what annoys me the most. It could've been simple but you also would've had some added drama to the situation. I mean if you were screwed earlier tonight wouldn't you be pissed off? Promo was a little too short for my liking considering you did have material you could've went off but nice effort but perhaps try to do more next time?

Sorry if this isn't the longest for the details just I know I am going to have A lot to review this week so trying to keep myself from saying too much. But good job guys and keep up the great first show!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:08 am

Quote :
Sting Promo

Um, if I can be honest first off I hate that you didn't bring up the "mystery" attacker because you should be pissed that you were screwed by this "person" you could've done soooo much more for this which is what annoys me the most. It could've been simple but you also would've had some added drama to the situation. I mean if you were screwed earlier tonight wouldn't you be pissed off? Promo was a little too short for my liking considering you did have material you could've went off but nice effort but perhaps try to do more next time?

[/center]

DAMN. Yeah, I forgot to include that ._. I was gonna include it but then I got distracted and just thought it was done. Meh, my next promo should be better ¬¬
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:45 pm

We come back from a commercial break and first go to our commentary team

JR: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back to the first ever episode of XWL Redemption! I'm joined by Joey Styles, Jerry "The King" Lawler and tonight has been highly entertaining if I do say so myself.

King: I have to agree with you there, I was skeptical of this brands deal but both shows have been great so far! To kick off Redemption we saw the debut of one of the most controversial figures ever to step foot into a wrestling ring.

Styles: Controversial indeed, but I loved every minute of it!

JR: Tonight is a huge night obviously, Chris Jericho will face off with the United States Champion Justin Gabriel, in a champion vs champion non-title bout.

King: I usually don't bet on Gabriel, but tonight I think he can beat him! He just defeated the multi time champion Evan Bourne last week in a classic extreme match. This guy may have had a rough start but he has had a hell of a past month.

Styles: Have to agree with you there, that was a huge victory and AJ Styles and Kevin Steen will have a mighty tough time prying that title from his grasp at Unforgiven.

JR: Another champion is set to appear tonight, the Divas Champion is scheduled to make an appearance and have a non-title match with a long time rival and friend, Lita. Lita has had a tremendous past few weeks scoring some notable victories so I wonder how she will fair against the new Divas Champion, Trish Stratus.

King: Who cares about her? We need to find out when Maryse will get her rematch clause! Poor Maryse is so depressed since losing that title. You saw her last week, all she did is watch replay after replay after replay! Someone needs to give her a hug, I tried to but she just slapped me and continued listening to the clips all over again!

Styles: Yes all is not well in Diva land if you're Maryse, but there is another diva who has had quite the bad week. Layla had attacked Trish after her championship win at Sadistic Conquest and issued a challenge to the champion which would be accepted and it took place on the draft show. Layla and Trish put on a physical all out match and both women proved they are very talented. But as it looked like Layla was going to capture her first championship victory in over two years...An unexpected person involved themselves and potentially cost Layla a possible championship reign.

The titantron shows the footage of Layla's "Facelift" stunner and then we see the mystery woman slide into the ring and with a hard blow Layla falls to the mat once shes stricken by the Divas title. We skip ahead to the moment where both women had finally regained the energy to stand up and see Layla in a clearly out of it state kick the ropes. A confused but almost laughing Trish would then pull Layla to her side lock hold of her head and nail Stratusfaction adding a successful title defense to her new reign.

JR: I must say after re-watching that, I do feel for Layla. She put on a very impressive match with the champion, only for it to end the way it did. I've spoken to numerous sources that claim Layla has just been far from herself for the past week. Some say shes been depressed, too angry to speak, and some claim she even suffered a concussion which hasn't been confirmed either way as of right now.

King: But not only did a mystery woman ruin her night, a woman we all know all to well would add to that terrible night. Vickie Guerrero revealed that Lay-Cool were planned to be drafted to her show, but after Layla's loss Vickie claimed she wanted her no where near her show. After pleas by Layla's friend Michelle McCool, she came to the decision to allow Lay-Cool to share one final night together. One last tag-team match against Melina and Natalya Neidhart.

Styles: It's a very emotional time for Lay-Cool, but Christy Hemme has managed to get an interview with Layla. She is backstage, she isn't very talkative but Vickie said she would either do the interview or the tag match would be canceled and Layla would be barred from Redemption that very instant. So lets go now to Layla's location inside a secluded room.

The titantron switches view to backstage where Christy Hemme is shown on a leather arm chair and Layla is then shown just a few spots away on a leather love sofa with her head down.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 WVYwo

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Christy Hemme and I have a very exclusive interview coming up. As you can see my guest is a lady who has left many talking for the past week. With a mystery assailant wreaking havoc in her Divas Championship match, and then that loss causing her to be split from Michelle McCool by the draft, this young lady leaves us with a lot of questions, that I intend to get answers to. So Layla let me first start by saying although you and Michelle have made so many women's lives hell for over two years, it is always a shame to see any pairing split up.

Layla raises her head up slightly, clearly stuck in a whirlwind of her own thoughts she just stares.

Christy Hemme: I understand you must be going through a lot right now, but it's never good to keep it all bottled up inside. Tell us how you're feeling, I may be here for an interview but I really do care.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 CuWyq

She continues to just stare not saying one word

Christy Hemme: Layla, we don't have a lot of time and Vickie made it very clear if you don't follow through with this interview then you will be thrown out of the building that very minute...

Nothing but silence still as Layla sits with her head still lowered

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 MMp97

Christy Hemme: Layla, I don't want to be mean, but answer me or I will have no choice but to tell Vickie of your refusal to speak.

Christy gets, notices Layla is not responding in any way, then walks over to the door opens it up, but just as shes about to leave...

Layla: Wait!

Christy stops then turns around and sighs

Christy Hemme: We don't have time to waste, now will you finally agree to answer my questions if I give you another chance?

She simply nods, and then Christy shuts the door and takes a seat

Christy Hemme: Okay now my first question is what all is going through your mind right now? It's obvious you're upset and with great reason.

Layla: You wanna know whats on my mind right now?

Christy Hemme: That is why I asked the question

Layla: Alright then Christy, I will tell you exactly whats on my mind! First, I got screwed out of becoming Divas Champion last week! Second, some masked bitch stuck her nose in my business and I haven't gotten one answer of who it is. After all of that, surely one would think it couldn't possibly get worse, right?!!! WRONG! Then Vickie Guerrero ends her four month quest of ending Lay-Cool by splitting us up in the draft! AND! AND!!!! Her reason for doing so is because my "loss" showed I have no potential?! Gee i'm sorry Vickie that I don't have eyes in the back of my head, but obviously it's my fault some masked bitch decided to attack me, right?! It's my fault that the referee took an all day snoozefest while that went on, right?!

Christy Hemme: Layla, I know you've got to be frustrated but you really should calm down.

Layla: Well what the hell do you want then Christy?! First I wasn't talking and so that didn't please the almighty Christy Hemme! BUT NOW! NOW!!!! Now i'm talking too much. Well listen here you little playboy slut, you wanted me to talk, Vickie wants me to talk so badly, so I am talking and while I am talking you will shut your mouth and nod, do you understand?! I've already been screwed out of a title win, split from my best friend, don't even think I will hesitate in attacking you! I've got nothing to lose at this point, so shut your trap and listen!

She glares in Christy's direction then about thirty seconds go by of complete silence.

Layla: Well are you going to just sit there and twiddle your thumbs or are you going to ask me questions!?

Christy Hemme: You told me to quote " shut my trap"

Layla: Oh you wanna be funny do ya? You think this is all a big joke don't cha!? Let's all laugh at Layla's misfortune because thats funny, right?!!! Right Christy?! It's funny!

Christy Hemme: You told me to be quiet, so what do you want me to do? Ask you questions or shut my mouth, I can't do both!

Layla: I don't want you to do anything, but since Vickie loves making my life a living hell, I have no choice now do I? So ask your questions and nothing more! Don't stop me during my answers, don't fake any "compassion" and don't say you "understand" because you don't know what I'm going through so don't you dare act like you do!

Christy Hemme: Do you have any idea who this mystery diva is?

Layla: Didn't I just get through saying I've asked around and not one person knows?! If you're going to be an interviewer, then learn to freaking listen!

Christy Hemme: Well what are your thoughts on your last ever tag-team match tonight with Michelle McCool?

Layla: I think it sucks, next question and do try to ask a question that wouldn't be found in the interviews for dummies handbook!

Christy Hemme: You know what, Layla?!

Layla: You're too dumb to come up with an actual question?!

Christy Hemme: I'm glad Vickie split you two up, I hope you continue to have even more bad luck, and have fun losing tonight!

Layla's jaw drops as she can't believe whats said...

Christy Hemme: Oh and one more thing....

She slaps Layla stiffly across the face then gets up opens the door then says..

Christy Hemme: Hope this interview was as fun for you as it was for me!

She strikes a fake smile at Layla then walks off slamming the door

The camera's zoom in on a livid Layla she begins to scream as a high loud pitch then grabs a lamp off the desk and throws it at the wall breaking it then pulls the sofa up on it's side and tips it then begins to kick it over and over yelling louder and louder. She pauses fuming mad, then spots a portrait of Vickie Guerrero on the wall, she walks over to it pulls it off the wall, then tears it apart by banging it against the wall at least ten times. She stands in the middle of a destroyed room, tightly grips her fists then looks over at the cameraman with an intense stare. He begins to back up slowly, we can tell based on the camera panning out more and more, but a furious Layla snatches the camera out of his hands and throws it to the floor. We see his feet run towards the door and out of it while Layla's boots get closer and closer to the leans. She picks up the camera then puts it up close to her face.

Layla: Enjoy the show Vickie? I hope this interview was everything you wanted and more! My my, what a very nice camera this is, would be a shame if I accidentally dropped it...Luckily I have no reason to, right?!

We then see the camera fall to the ground apparently breaking it as the audio and visual are lost ans we just see static which eventually takes us to a commercial break.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Lits_screen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Tyler Black calls dibs on Layla

mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:16 am

JR:
Welcome back to Redemption ladies and gentlemen and it seems like we are about to be joined by Trish Stratus as she looks to be headed to the ring.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image001

Joey Styles:
Yeah I can’t wait to hear what she has to say about her controversial title defense last week.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image007

King:
She got lucky, and someone did her a favor otherwise I don’t think she’d still be champion right now.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image013

JR:
Well I don’t believe she would have ever wanted to have some masked assailant aid her in retaining the championship.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image014

King:
What makes you so sure JR? Trish worked so hard and battle for months trying to win that title and she knew that she’d Layla would easily take that belt from her. I bet she had everything to do with the unknown person’s involvement.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image016

Joey Styles:
Stop it King! That’s simply absurd to think that Trish had anything to do with what went down last week. There was more than one masked person last week, I mean hell there could be more masked people here this week. There’s no way Trish had anything to do with it. There’s no motive or reason for her to orchestrate attacks on people by unknown henchmen.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image037

JR:
Look guys we can speculate and over analyze the situation all night long but the truth is; we don’t know what to believe. The only option now is to hear what Trish has to say about it.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image072

Trish Stratus || XWL Divas Champion:
I just have to start by saying it feels really really good to be standing here in front of all of you on the debut edition of Redemption… as your Divas Champion!!!

King:
Why does she have to remind us? I swear she'd be better off not talking and just posing for us all.

JR:
Come on King, show some respect to the champion.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image080

I mean I’m really excited to be out here today with all of you. I’m looking forward to putting out my best effort to making Redemption the best brand XWL can offer simply because I’m on Redemption now. Well technically, I’m the Divas Champion… So I can be on both shows, so actually not only is it a win/win for me and both brands, but it’s a win for all of you. The XWL Universe! Because no matter what show you buy a ticket to go to, you will be 100% guaranteed to leave with full Stratusfatcion!

Joey Styles:
Redemption scored big when they drafted Trish, but BreakDown will surely miss out on her if and when she loses that championship.

King:
Yeah I bet she'll lose it soon when Maryse takes it back from her.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image081

Well it looks like we need to back up for a minute and turn back the clock just a teeny bit. Let’s relive Sadistic Conquest for moment, as the stage was set for an amazing Divas Championship between Maryse the current Champion and me. We went at it like nobodies’ business and we more than lived up to the hype of our match, and honestly we stole the show. Then in the final moments, Layla got a little too close to the action and well she got hurt. My boot met her face, but it wasn’t intentional and to be honest if I weren’t in the middle of the biggest championship match of my career, then I would have stopped to check on her. However, I had to stay focused and fortunately it paid off as I went on to win the Divas Championship.

JR:
That match was phenomenal and it surely wont be forgotten anytime soon.

Joey Styles:
I couldn't agree more. Those two women left everything in the ring.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image073

It was one of the happiest moments of my entire career to have come back and made it back to the top of the mountain. I was celebrating and basking in the glory of once again being the best and knowing that I can and will be a proud, fighting champion. Yet the situation didn’t go as I had hoped and always dreamed it to play out. No, it got ruined, my moment was tarnished by one person and I think we all know who it was by now. Little miss Layla attacked me from behind and laid me out cold and even had the gull to hoist up my newly won championship.

King:
I for one, loved when Layla put got her sweet revenge on Trish.

JR:
Revenge? I'll tell you what it was... It was uncalled for and down right disrespectful.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image082

To this very moment, it still sickens me to go back and watch what she did. I guess she was upset that I booted her face in accidentally, but had I known she was going to re-act like that, I would have kicked her harder. In fact so hard that I would have knocked her teeth so far down her throat that she’d need to stick a toothbrush up her rear end to brush them! Well then she challenged me to a match right there as I was out on the ground and I wasted no time in accepting it that same night. So then instead of celebrating I starting preparing for the title match with Layla.

Joey Styles:
That's the mark of a true champion, and I've seen some great champions over the years.

King:
What do you know about truly great champions? You sang the praises of Mr. FN as X-treme Champion, so that proves you don't know squat!

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image083

We had ourselves a great match, and she brought everything she had and then some. She took me to the limit and I defeated her and retained my championship but that isn't exactly what everyone is talking about. Apparently some chick in a ski mask got involved and gave me an unwanted assist in the match. I'll clear this all up for everyone to know right now, that I had no part in any of that. I don't know who that masked person was, nor did I have or need her to help me win. I won this title all on my own and I'll defend it by myself with no needed help, and if this mystery woman wants a shot, I'll have no problem in beating her too all by myself. I don't know who she is, but I'd like to find out, so I can get an explanation out of her. I mean I think of why would she do it? What does she have against Layla?

King:
It's obvious, tons of divas hate Layla because she is simply flawless.

JR:
Oh gawd King, do you think before you talk? Layla has an attitude that's so bad that her only friend is Michelle McCool and she wont even have her around anymore after BreakDown.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image077

Then it dawns on me, no one likes Layla to begin with, so it could have been anyone. Shoot, we all saw Layla "interview" a little earlier, Christy Hemme could very well be the mystery assailant and I wouldn't be mad at her. She's always been mistreated by Layla, and Layla had it coming to her, especially that slap Christy gave her. Then again I kind of feel bad for Layla, I mean she's a mental wreck. She snapped tonight, and it looks like she might be on a downhill slide for quite some time.

Joey Styles:
And it couldn't happen to a more rotten diva.

King:
Rotten? You've got to be kidding me Joey... Layla is one of the sweetest divas in all of XWL.

JR:
We must know two different divas named Layla because the one I know can be a sarcastic ... you know what.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image091

However, Layla, for the time being, is now behind me and I need to turn my attention to the future, and especially the near future as I have a match tonight with the up and coming Lita. She's a long time friend and rival and tonight we go at it again. She's on the rise in XWL and this a big chance to prove that she's a real contender by taking on me tonight. I'm looking forward to it and it should be great. I'm the Champion and I want to show all the divas in the back, including Layla and Maryse that I plan on being a fighting champion that wont be losing this title any time soon!

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Image193

JR:
I can't wait to see Trish in action later on tonight. It should be a good one to say the least.

The camera fades to a video package hyping the upcoming Unforgiven ppv focusing on Chris Jericho's World title defense against Sheamus and those other two guys.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:15 am

We come back from a commercial break and Ted Dibiase's theme hits and the arena explodes with cheers for the hometown superstar.

Joey Styles: Welcome back and would you just listen to that reaction for one of Redemption's biggest picks, Ted Dibiase!

JR: A normal man after enduring such a hellacious match such as a hell in a cell match, would normally take some time off. But as we witnessed last week on XWL's draft show, Ted is just as feisty, hilarious, and ready for a fight as ever!

He walks out hearing the huge ovation and a bright smile forms on his face

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 U2h9z

King: You're actually condoning his disrespect for one of the greatest superstars ever to step foot in this business? The Undertaker was kicking ass when Ted was being potty trained!

Ted stops then looks down at his father's title on his shoulder.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Y4oSk

Joey Styles: I think Ted has handled this situation like a classy respectable man. Are you forgetting that he came out to the ring and was interrupted by The Undertaker? Did you want him to just cower in fear and run away with his tail tucked between his legs? Ted was fresh off one of the most brutal matches in wrestling, and yet he didn't back down when The Undertaker tried to shove him off as just any other superstar.

With a twinkle in his eye he begins his walk down the ramp clearly pumped by the love from these fans.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Ox1EV

King: Ted hasn't earned the right to stand in the same ring as The Undertaker.

JR: I understand your point but I think that raised a lot of eyebrows last week. He stood up to the phenom and has gained a lot of respect for it from many names backstage. Vickie Guerrero was even impressed by his refusal to just leave when the Undertaker told him to.

His smile doesn't fade as he reaches the ramp

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 NAK0q

Dibiase stops, then looks over at a couple of fans who are holding fans supporting him in many ways including a "You're too good for the Intercontinental Championship sign" he simply smiles then high fives that person and many others. Instead of going straight to the ring like normal, he turns to the left direction of the arena

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 6AiWJ

Ted begins to slap every extended hand from the audience within reach then continues his walk around the entire ringside area enjoying the love and support from his hometown fans. Dibiase slaps hand after hand after hand, he reaches the commentary team then high fives Joey Styles and JR, then goes to high five King, but as King tries to, Ted moves his hand back laughs ending with a smile.

King: This kid has no respect for legends, none at all!

Joey Styles: Someone is a little mad he didn't get a high five.

King: I am not! I was simply going for one because unlike him I am actually nice!

Joey Styles: Anyways, these fans are loving Ted and hes obviously enjoying all the love.

JR: It's just amazing at the reception these fans are giving him.

Ted continues his fan interaction near the barricade by posing for pictures with the fans then gives a few women an autograph. He then runs for the remainder of the way giving high fives along the way until he reaches the steel steps. He runs up them then pauses on the apron looking down at the Million dollar title.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 NWt14

Finally he steps into the ring then calls for a microphone then stands in the ring and listens to a loud " Ted! Ted! Ted! " chant

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 WlgBZ

Ted Dibiase: You know you guys are pretty loud, but I have heard louder...

The fans then scream louder

Ted Dibiase: Eh, I guess you guys just don't have it in you...

He smirks then the cheers and screams reach an even higher tone and Ted laughs lightly.

Ted Dibiase: Now that's a reaction! This is the first episode of XWL Redemption, and I can't think of a better place to begin a new journey then right here in West Palm Beach Florida! The weather is sunny, and the babes are gorgeous!

He looks over at a woman in the crowd then winks at her

Ted Dibiase: Call me!

He does a "call me" motion with his hand close to his face and that cheesey smile to match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 TfKK8

Ted Dibiase: But I don't want to waste your time helplessly flirting with that young lady over there, I probably should talk about what happened last week when the Undertaker decided to come out and interrupt me, right? I mean we all saw it, he came out basically in so many words told me to get the hell out of his sight! Now me being the nice, calm and non-confrontational guy that I am...I obviously told him hell no! Well I didn't say hell no, because if I did he probably would've tried to choke slam me a lot sooner than he did.

Ted Dibiase: Anyways so I don't keep you guys forever, and mainly so I have time to get her number before Mr. Fn decides to come out. I may have lost my cool just a bit, I may or may not have slapped him, I may or may not have bashed his face in with this title right here on my shoulder....

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 HPtRg

Ted Dibiase: But when someone calls you a failure, well thats just the last straw! It's bad enough he said I don't deserve his respect, it was bad enough that he insulted my father, but don't you dare call Theodore Marvin Dibiase Jr a failure! Because this "failure", will knock you straight on your ass at any given minute! Oh i'm fired up, this guy thinks just because hes a legend that he can disrespect me? I came out there to address my fans let them know I was okay, let them know what my plans from there were, but now, those plans have since changed! Deadman, you think you'll get away with what you pulled last week? You think that i'm just going to forget about it and move on, well then you must not have paid attention to the last four months because Wade Barrett will tell you personally that I back down from no one! You can knock me down, and I will get back up with a smile on my face the next week and ass whooping waiting right on ya!

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 HZiVR

Ted Dibiase: So consider this a warning, and as you would say, you better heed it deadman! Maybe you were pissed off about your match with Mr. Fn not going as planned, maybe you were just trying to pick on someone who isn't quite as big of a name, maybe you thought I would run away and hide in the corner from the big bad phenom! Well once again, sorry to disappoint you Undertaker, but I run and cower from no one! I don't really give a damn what the reason was for your blatant disrespect towards me...But let me tell you this, I have Mr. Fn to deal with tonight, but after that is over and done with, and I do something you couldn't do, which is defeat him! You and I are going to have a little "talk."

He drops his microphone then stares intensely in the direction of the ramp waiting for Mr. Fn to come out.

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 YbAqI

His wait isn't long as Mr. Fn's theme hits and the fans roar in boos

Fn walks out from the back then throws his arms out as the pyrotechnic flames explode behind him

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 B6lcw40pjbv8e7qv8nx5

He continues down the ramp then shoves away a camera and he steps inside the ring eying Ted with a devious grin. The referee backs both men into opposing corners then calls for the bell!

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Redemptionfn
Ted Dibiase Vs Mr. Fn

Ted and Fn staredown for a second then Ted wastes no time getting the monster down with a low drop kick to his right knee. He then applies a side head lock but gets pushed off and runs off the ropes for a follow up but Mr. Fn stands tall and counters with what looks to be a back body drop, but Ted manages to land on his feet then taps Fn on the shoulder, he turns around and is met with a slap across the face which enrages him. He runs at Ted but Dibiase ducks down and pulls the ropes causing him to fall to the outside. He gets fired up then jumps onto the top rope looking down at FN who is now standing then dives off with a huge cross body knocking both men out momentarily as they fall against the barricade!

Fans pat Ted on the back and urge him on as he comes off the barricade and grabs FN and slams his head onto the barricade. Ted high 5's a fan and then chops FN across the chest. Ted goes to Irish whip FN but FN counters and Irish whips Ted into a near by ringpost. The referee's count has hit 6 and FN rolls Ted back into the ring, exposing Ted's head under the bottom rope. FN then sizes Ted up and boots Ted in the side of the head.

He then climbs onto the apron stepping over the top rope then drags Ted's seemingly knocked out self to the middle of the ring and covers 1....2.....but Dibiase gets the shoulder up! The angry Fn pulls Ted up by his throat holds him up in the arm for a double chokeslam then slams him down finally and covers again 1......2.... but Ted once again gets his shoulder off the mat. Fn then pulls Ted's head off the mat by his hair then wails away with ten closed fist shots to his skull. The hometown hero is let go then falls to the mat and another cover occurs this time Fn hooks both legs 1......2.....but Ted gets the shoulder up again!

FN is angered by Ted's resiliency, but then smiles as he thinks of his next painful move he'll deliver to Ted. He lifts Ted up by his arm to a standing position and then pulls Ted in for a decapitating short-arm clothesline. Ted sits up holding his chest but FN takes full advantage by driving his elbows into Ted's exposed shoulders. FN then drops Ted onto his back and wastes no time in delivering a leg drop right across Ted's chest.

FN covers Ted again and the ref counts... 1... 2... but then FN stops the count by lifting Ted up off the mat. FN let's out an evil laugh as the ref lectures FN on letting up on the pin. FN picks up Ted again, and sends him to the ropes and attempts the blackhole slam off of the rebound but Ted counters by holding onto FN's head and drops him down face first!

Pounding against the barricade, stomping and loud claps begin to be heard from this crowd as they try to rally Ted back in this match! He pulls himself up using the ropes and the monster Fn is already up! Ted doesn't back down, he fires away with several punches to the face, then kicks him in the gut tries to Irish whip him but hes too big and Fn sends him into the ropes instead. Ted rebounds ducking a clothesline then he waits for Fn to turn around, kicks him in the gut attempts a suplex but Fn holds his ground then raises Ted up for a gordbuster, but Ted wiggles around in the air then knees Fn straight in the jaw and gets free and lands on his feet then leaps up with a huge drop kick causing the big man to stagger back. Ted then runs off the ropes and connects with a second drop kick and he staggers even more, the fans cheer Ted on, he makes his way onto the top rope then dives off with a huge missile drop kick knocking the big man down finally! He covers hooking the leg desperately 1.....2.....but Fn powers out military pressing Ted off of him and almost out of the ring! Ted looks around wondering what in the hell he has to do to keep him down for a 3 count. He goes to continue his attack but Fn shoves him off then as Ted charges at him he gets caught with a black hole slam!! He covers Ted 1.....2......but Dibiase gets his foot on the bottom rope!

Fn signals for the end, he picks up Ted places him on his shoulders for Shock treatment, but at the last second Ted elbows Fn valiantly and counters into a crucifix style pin 1......2.....but Fn gets his shoulders free. Ted lets out a loud " Come on!!!" the fans get behind him again and Ted kicks him in the gut and shocks the fans by delivering a huge suplex to the giant man! He doesn't cover, instead he tightly forms a fist then connects with a triple fist drop combo. A little bit of blood begins to flow from Fn's head and he doesn't stop there, he props himself up on the second rope, then dives off with a fist drop and finally covers 1.....2......but Fn kicks out!

He pounds the mat showing visible frustration for a moment, but then calms himself down applies a cobra clutch to Mr. Fn pulling him off the mat attempts to follow through with Dream Street, but he gets throw with great force up in the air and over Fn losing his hold over him. Fn then cackles charges at the now cornered Ted with a huge leaping splash! Ted staggers for a moment thats when Fn pulls his arm and swings him around nailing another black hole slam! He covers Ted 1......2.....but by some miracle Ted kicks out! The fans go crazy cheering on Ted and excited by his resiliency.

Joey Styles: Ted just won't give up! This man has endured so much in the past two weeks and yet he refuses to stay down!

King: He's stupid thats what he is! Stay down you idiot while you can still walk!

JR: That's not true King, Ted has proven himself to have so much heart in the past month why would it be any different tonight?

Fn stalks Ted for the next few seconds waiting for him to get up, finally he does turns around and Fn charges right at him...But Ted notices and with his last bit of strength counters in a huge way with a sit out spinebuster!! He simply throws his arms over him and the referee counts 1.....2...but no dice! Ted and Fn get up about the same time both showing fatigue, Ted attempts a gut kick but Fn catches his foot then stands there for a moment as Ted shakes his head trying to come up with a counter, he hits a impactful enzuigiri to the skull then covers 1.....2.....but Fn gets his shoulder up! Ted takes himself back up to the top rope waiting for Fn to get up....He stalks him motioning and yelling for him to get up! Finally he does and he takes flight off the top rope, but Fn catches him then throws him with a huge fall away slam and Fn simply sits there for a minute while Ted rolls around on the mat writhing in pain. Thats when Kane's theme hits and the fire explodes at the top of the stage.

Kane makes his way down into the ring and Fn and him have a short stare down which results in Kane delivering a huge uppercut to him, but the monster fires back with a punch. The referee orders for the bell to rung giving Mr. Fn the DQ win. The two begin to trade uppercuts and punches until Ted gets up, he looks confused at the referee then gets over it and walks over to Fn and helps him clothesline Kane over the top rope! Kane lands on his feet in vintage Undertaker fashion. Kane grabs the top rope in an attempt to climb back in the ring but then stops and steps back down and lets out a laugh...

Joey Styles: What the hell is going on!? Kane is simply laughing after interfering in this very close match.

King: Oh would you look at that, Ted lost! So much for the hometown hero!

JR: Are you...Are you serious King? Kane came out and got involved, if anything this match should be thrown out because it went to hell and fast!

Ted and Fn yell for Kane to "get his ass back in there" but that gets ignored and instead the lights suddenly cut out! A loud but very well known GONG is heard, a few seconds pass and another GONG follows...The lights then cut back on and The Undertaker is in ring with the fans booing but some cheers for this exciting action. Hes standing behind FN and Ted. They turn around and Taker grabs both of them by the throat, he stares at them and then rolls his eyes back while Kane gets back in the ring. Undertaker then throws FN towards Kane who then grabs FN by the throat. Kane and the Undertaker then lift Ted and FN up simultaneously and deliver a resounding double chokeslam!

JR: Bah god! The Brothers Of Destruction have just laid out both men!

Joey Styles: The fans are mostly livid, and with good reason, this match was very exciting and anyone of them could've won this! But now we have no winner standing tall, instead we've got Kane and The Undertaker standing over two lifeless beings

JR: It didn't go as planned for both men, Ted doesn't get a victory in his hometown, and I'm not a betting man, but I bet Ted will have something to say about this attack by these two.

King: Hey I have no compassion for this guy, he chose to get involved with The Undertaker, and when you mess with one brother, the other one is always just around the corner!

Joey Styles: Anyways we've got to cut to a quick commercial break but don't go away because theres still a lot left for this first ever episode of XWL Redemption!

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:34 am

Domination, ftw.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Mid Card
Brandon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:31 pm

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionzack VS XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionsincara

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Normal Divas Tag-Team Match

Lay-Cool's Last Tag-Team Match Together

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 IcASZ
Melina & Natalya Vs Michelle McCool & Layla - Lay-Cool -

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Lay-Cool's theme hits much to the crowd's dismay

Justin Roberts - Ladies and gentlemen, for the last time your winners of this match, Layla and Michelle McCool, Lay-Cool!

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 171268_512x288_generated

They hold each other on the mat smiling excited for the victory, but that quickly fades once the reality sinks in..

Joey Styles: They've done it, they knew this was their last match together and you could tell they really wanted to win this one. It's a shame this is the end.

JR: The looks on both of their faces say it all. Michelle and Layla aren't celebrating, because they know this it... This is the end of Lay-Cool as we know it. Vickie's been trying for months and months, and thanks to this draft, shes done it!

King: And thank god she has! Michelle has had to carry this team since day one and we all saw it, Layla was NOTHING compared to Michelle in this match. Lay-Cool are over, thus Layla's days of riding Michelle's coattails are over too!

Joey Styles: Have some compassion King, these women have been friends forever, they've done everything together.

King: Well if they're so great then it's time they prove they can do all of that on their own!

The cameras cut back to the ring where Layla and Michelle are shown hugging with tears in their eyes. They pull away mouthing words at each other as Natalya is helped out of the ring by Melina and the two make their way up the ramp. Meanwhile back in the ring Layla and Michelle have asked for microphones

Michelle McCool: Vickie you think you can break us by tearing us apart like this?! You think you've finally succeeded in ending us? Well then you better think again, because even if we're separated by brands, Lay-Cool will remain together forever, we don't care what you say! We proved here tonight that just like the past two and a half years, we are still...

They band together raising their microphones up

Lay-Cool:Flawless!

Michelle McCool: Now thats....

Lay-Cool: Real Talk!

Lay-Cool throw their mics onto the mat, then for the last time? They spin around and do the signature Lay-Cool pose while hearing a mixed reaction from the crowd before we cut to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionjeff
Alberto Del Rio Vs Jeff Hardy

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Normal Non-Title Divas Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 XwlredemptionlitaXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptiontrish
Lita Vs Trish Stratus (C)

Following the winner's celebration, we cut to the parking lot where Lay-Cool are shown rolling their bags around the area and talking with one another.

Layla: I really appreciate you helping me calm down, 'Chelle.

Michelle McCool: Hey it's fine, thats what best friends are for!

Layla: It's just all so stressful, getting screwed out the Divas Championship...Being attacked by this masked person...And then Vickie Guerrero drafting us apart!

Michelle McCool: Aww Lay, it's okay, I promise we will be on the same show again! It may take us a little bit, but while we're temporarily apart we will just kick ass on our own shows!

Layla: Yeah you're right...It just sucks we have all these people wanting us to be split, talk about jealous!

Michelle McCool: It does but we can't let Vickie win this. The only winners in this situation will be us! She thinks she can break us, tear us apart, and get what she wants? Well we've got some real talk for her, don't we Lay?

Layla smiles nodding.

Layla: Well I've got a flight to catch out of here in a couple hours...I guess this is where we part.

Michelle McCool: For now, take care and good luck on Breakdown!

Layla:Thanks and good luck on Redemption.

They hug then pull away nod at each other and part ways with Michelle going in the right direction and Layla to the left. The camera pans out showing both stop about 10 ft away then look back at each other, smile and head on their way. The camera tries to catch up with Michelle but she turns around scoffs then says...

Michelle McCool: You again? Do you ever just I don't know, let people have some space? Get lost!

She shoos him away and then arrives at her car and he then leaves upon requested. It seems like hes trying to catch up with Layla as he heads in the direction she went now.

The cameraman catches up with Layla but stays back a bit so he goes unnoticed. Layla doesn't appear to be aware of his presence as she opens the trunk on her car. Suddenly she is knocked backwards as a huge boot kicks her square in the jaw from inside her trunk! Sure enough, the masked woman climbs out and stands over Layla who is in pain on the ground. The masked woman bends down and slaps Layla in the face three times without uttering a single word. Layla is clearly taken by surprise and isn't able to put up a fight. The masked woman picks Layla up throws her into the side of her car back first, making a huge dent in the side. Layla squeals in agony and the pain is wretched on her face as the masked woman walks off with a distinctive swagger. The camera zooms in on Layla who continues to writhe and cry in pain as the scene fades away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 6:11 pm

**BANG, the red flamed coloured pyros light up the arena as Kane's entrance music starts.

Kane appears on the top of the ramp with a huge chorus of boos from the crowd. Kane slowly walks down towards the ring before climbing in and standing in the center of the ring. He hold up his arms and throws them down hard with the usual corner pyros shoot out. Kane now awaits his opponent for tonight, Kevin Steen.

Kevin Steen music plays, after the intro when the music kicks in that is when Steen usually arrives to a huge boo, but there is no sign on Steen, the music keeps carrying on, but still there is no sign of Kevin Steen.**

JR: Hold up folks we are going backstage where there is an altercation happening with Kevin Steen and AJ Styles.

**Steen and AJ are going at it, hitting each other with lefts and rights. The are hitting hard shots. AJ hits Steen with a hard chop then hits him with some stiff kicks, knocking Steen onto a table. Steen is trying to get away from AJ, who seems possesed in trying to hurt Steen. AJ carries on the beating but Steen is trying to block it, which he is succeeds when he gets the upper hand with a blow to the face with a jab. Steen is straight on AJ and throws him into a parked car smashing the front up. he throws AJ onto the hood of the card and follows him. he puts AJ in postion to go a piledriver on the car, but AJ back body drops him hard onto the concrete. AJ turns and jumps onto to Steen. but Steen moves and starts to run, he reaches another car and gets in and before AJ has chance to get to him, Steen starts the engine and tries to run down AJ before he escapes from the Arena. AJ jumped out of the way in time and now looks on in his failed attempt to hurt Steen for a second week.**
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 RedemptionbryandanielsoXWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Xwlredemptionchavo
Bryan Danielson Vs Chavo Guerrero

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:58 pm

Bow Down to HBK wants to play Smackdown vs. Raw 2011.

plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Penguin wrote:
Bow Down to HBK wants to play Smackdown vs. Raw 2011.

plain mischief:

hips
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:48 am

2 pages behind Breakdown. This is the B show =[
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:23 am

Breakdown is pretty much the Raw of XWL, it has been for over three years, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:47 am

But Redemption has less "spam" posts... I think. monkey
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:12 am

Red wrote:

Yeah, Evan Bourne does spam.
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:55 am

Penguin wrote:
Red wrote:

Yeah, Evan Bourne does spam.

Spam Police sorted that earlier on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011   XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 -  5/29/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption 5/22/2011 - 5/29/2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next