Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good.   XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:09 pm

The video feed comes into focus and we see the Motor City Machine Guns whispering to each other, presumably polishing off their game plans for the big matches they’ll be wrestling in at Unforgiven. Actually, Shelley is doing most of the talking while Sabin is enjoying a rather big stack of pancakes. While Shelley speaks he tries to pull one of the pancakes off the plate, but each time Sabin catches him, slaps his hand away then does a finger wag. The cameraman takes a few steps towards the Ersatz Tag Team Champions so the microphone can pick up what they’re talking about.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. YxKiZBc

{Alex Shelley}
…and then I only had one bar of health left, so you know what I did? I pulled out the rocket launcher, sprinted across the map and blew up anything that even looked remotely like a human.

{Chris Sabin}
*Muffled speaking*

{Alex Shelley}
You really shouldn't talk with your mouth full, millions of Americans suffer near death experiences everyday due when a chunk of food goes down the wrong pipe. Anyway, sure my teammates were upset that I blew them up and boy were they pissed when I ended up being the last man standing before taking a bullet right in the ass. But I did what I had to do, and if I had to relive that session again… then maybe I would have gone with the sniper. But what’s done is done, and between you and me they never really mattered.

{Chris Sabin}
*Muffled speaking*

{Alex Shelley}
The Motor City Machine Guns is the only team I’m concerned about. We’ve been to war together, endured the struggle of trying to make it in this business together, hell, we’ve even cried together and I’ll be the first to admit that watching that Miz match made me feel things I never thought I’d feel.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. CRKblYF

{Chris Sabin}
You watched a Miz match? Why would you put yourself through that kind of hell? Wait, I think I know why, were you having another sleepless night? I heard that Miz is the most must see superstar if you need the cure for insomnia. But you're right, we have been to hell and back together and it's really a shame that we couldn't have a proper celebration due to The Miz. Before I forget, did you get the deposit back from the clown since the party was canceled?

{Alex Shelley}
Cancelled? More like postponed until after we take care of business at Unforgiven. Then when that show is all wrapped up we’ll have the grand celebration that we were supposed to have what feels like forever ago. It’s been too long since I’ve had a reason to be happy, between you being out of action and us once again being the only tag team that’s worth a damn, though let’s be serious that would be the case even if there were other teams, it’s been a pretty down month that being United States Champion wasn’t enough to make right. I have to say you were a sight for sore eyes on Breakdown, but I think we both know I could have handled The Miz.

{Chris Sabin}
There's isn't a doubt in my mind that you could have turned the tables on Miz, even Mitch could have turned the tables, but you know as well as I do, I had a score to settle with Miz. He tried to end my career with his failed attempt at a Figure Four and that didn't sit well with me and I know that it pissed you off but I just want to say thanks for staying out of it up until you were invited to be on MizTV. At Unforgiven, I'm not going to beat The Miz just for me, I'm not going to beat The Miz because he refused to share his shampoo secrets with you, I'm going to beat The Miz because he tried to be the one to kill The Guns. We've outlasted every single team since we reformed and I'll be damned if I'm going to let a failed reality TV show “star” be the person to end it.

{Chris Sabin}
From The Kings of Wrestling to The American Wolves and everybody in between, no one has close to the amount of passion we have for the sport of Professional Wrestling. Since my absence, two teams have formed and since my return, we have yet to hear from them: The New Age Outlaws and the team of Leo Kruger and Kassius Ohno. And they're gone as quickly as they formed, just two more teams we have outlasted. Maybe they're still here but until they make their presence felt, they're as good as gone in my eyes. One thing that isn't gone, however, is your United States Championship, Alex, and it'll still be here after Unforgiven.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. LOqzonx

{Alex Shelley}
Actually, bud, I think those two teams are alive and kicking somewhere and somehow despite the odds of success being against them; but I can see where you’re coming from because at this point they’re not even worth our time. At this point they might as well be gone, because just like AJ Lee, I didn’t even notice them until I looked down and realized that they had set the bar so low that they tripped over it and were struggling to get back up. At this point we are still the best team in this company and the only one’s worthy enough to hold these beautiful Ersatz Tag Team Championships. But I’d go as far as to say that we’re also the two best damn wrestlers on this roster period.

{Alex Shelley}
We’re not just tag team guys, it’s just that when you have Shelley and Sabin together you get a kind of magic that draws you in so much that you forget that we’re amazing at other things too. Wade Barrett has learned that the hard way when I waltzed up to him and took his United States Championship without even a whimper from him. He’s been trying to play tough, and he’s been trying to play the loss off claiming that Stone Cold and Yoshi Tatsu were the reason that he couldn’t retain his title, but as far as I’m concerned Wade Barrett loss because Wade Barrett wasn’t, isn’t and will never be on Alex Shelley’s level. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact of life that can’t be debated, like the sky is blue and Elvis is working on his next album somewhere.

{Chris Sabin}
And we'll patiently wait for that album's release date. Wade underestimated you at Dead Man's Hand and he'll make the same mistake at Unforgiven. Don't judge a book by its cover, don't just a gun by the size of its barrel because when you least expect it, it'll take your United States Championship from you. For our entire careers, we've been treated like underdogs but we're not, we never were. Even when the odds are stacked against us, like when we beat The nWo in a five on two handicap match at Uprising, like when we beat The Wolves in a best of five series, and just like when I beat The Miz and you beat Wade again at Unforgiven. No one will treat us like underdogs anymore and everybody will know to never bet against a gun.

{Alex Shelley}
And if you have been making a habit of betting against all this time, then allow me to apologize on the team’s behalf, because chances are you’ve either gone bankrupt by now or are desperately clinging onto your last dollar just like how Daniel Bryan is desperately clinging onto that disgrace of a beard in a sad sad attempt to look like a real man. Betting against the Guns makes as much sense as wearing sunglasses in doors…

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. DSG3AHq

{Chris Sabin}
It makes as much sense as Miz using the Figure Four Leg Lock...

{Alex Shelley}
Or John Cena taking this long to release a new album…

{Chris Sabin}
Or Wade Barrett thinking he has a chance to regain the United States Championship...

{Alex Shelley}
Or Del Rio getting rich off tacos when everyone knows the real money is in burritos…

{Chris Sabin}
Burritos? Really? I thought the real money was in pancakes. Betting against The Guns makes as much sense as Daniel Bryan being attracted to adolescent females...

{Alex Shelley}
Or Chuck Taylor dressing like one…

{Chris Sabin}
Or Chris Jericho repeatedly turning down my Champion versus Champion challenge...

{Alex Shelley}
Or believing The Rock is an accurate portrayal of the tooth fairy, I know what I saw 20 years ago and The Rock was not that. What this all boils down to is that at the end of the day when the dust settles, the sun sets, the fat lady sings, and pigs take to the skies the Motor City Machine Guns are the two people you can count on to be a consistent source of entertainment and action because this business runs through our veins and our passion for the business and our willingness to go out to the ring and leave it all on the line for our fans is what separates us from the pack, especially from the likes of Wade Barrett and Miz. Now before we go I have a surprise for you, Chris.

{Chris Sabin}
A surprise? I still haven't forgotten the last time you had a “surprise” for me, and I'm sure you haven't either. Our friendship was put to the test, tears were shed, not the kindest of words were spoken, and windows were nearly shattered. That was the most intense game of Tic-Tac-Toe I have ever played.

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. Ke7MBSC

{Alex Shelley}
Well prepare for the easiest for the easiest game of 20 questions in your life, because this time around we’re only asking two to get a feel for this, you following me right now? That’s right Ladies and Gentleman, for the first time ever on Motor City Diaries this is: Ask Sabin & Shelley, or ASS for short…

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good. 6C3W4gT

{Alex Shelley}
…and we selected 2 of the best questions to ask live on this pre-recorded video. All me to start, *clears throat*, Chris, where do you get all the money to buy the stuff that you buy?

{Chris Sabin}
Easy, I don't bet against The Motor City Machine Guns. Now as for your question, Alex: Why are you always spending Chris’ money?

{Alex Shelley}
Because I’m not a betting man. But if I were, I’d bet that Wade Barrett is going to learn the hard way that his bare knuckles can’t stop a speeding bullet.

{Chris Sabin}
Miz, Wade, revenge is a dish best served cold, we're the Motor City Machine Guns and we're not afraid to get burned.

The two friends turn to each other and bust out their secret handshake as the screen fades to black and the video comes to an end.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Motor City Diaries: Reunited and it feels so good.
Page 1 of 1