Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 4- A Fan Speaks Out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 4- A Fan Speaks Out Empty
PostSubject: The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 4- A Fan Speaks Out   The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 4- A Fan Speaks Out Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:44 pm

The following is a transcript of the events that occurred inside the courtroom of Judge Kyle Hogan during the trial of Chavo Guerrero on the day in which a fan that Chavo Guerrero had an infamous physical confrontation with and his Aunt Vickie Guerrero were brought to testify on the witness stand. This document is the sole property of XWL and the company has been allowed to display it on its website so people are able to follow the events of the trial as they transpire.

Judge Kyle Hogan steps into the room and everyone in the courtroom gets to their feet until the Judge takes a seat at his bench.

Judge: Bailiff, please remind these people what’s on the agenda for today.

Bailiff: We have a man by the name of [witness wishes to remain anonymous on the XWL version of the Court Transcript] who is here to talk about his confrontation with Chavo Guerrero on the September 16, 2009 episode of XWL Raw. Also, Miss Vickie Guerrero is coming in to speak on Chavo Guerrero’s behalf.

Judge: Has [the witness] been sworn in?

Bailiff: Yes, your honor.

Judge: Good, bring [the witness] in along with the television so we can watch the type that this pertains to.

The witness takes a seat at the stands and a television monitor is brought in.

Quote :
Chavo amazed that the crowd is still making noise, goes over to the nearest fan.

Fan: You suck!

Chavo: You knows what'll suck more? *whacks fan in the head with microphone, knocking the fan out.* The fact that that won't hurt til tomorrow. Hmm look at that he had a DX shirton. Where were they when you needed help huh? Probably planning some backstage hijinks. Do you see where being a DX fan gets you? It gets you knocked out by an angry Mexican. Now unless you want this to happen to all of you, I suggest you shut the hell up.

The crowd grows noticeably quieter although there are some scattered boos here and there.

The television cart is rolled off to the side of the court.

Judge: Mr. Pengwine are you ready to begin your round of questioning?

RCP: Yes I am, this is the witness I’ve been waiting for.

Raz Conway Pengwine steps from behind the prosecutors bench and approaches the witness stand.

RCP: So [witness], you were merely a fan attending the show that night right?

Fan: Yes, it was my very first show and I was excited to be there.

RCP: Your very first XWL show? That had to be quite the experience.

Fan: It was fun, I had a great time there until…

RCP: Until you were brutally and viciously assaulted by that man over there, Chavo Guerrero.

McAdams: Objection! Mr. Pengwine’s habit of putting words in witness’s mouth has to be stopped. Chavo only hit him over the head with a microphone.

RCP: Only hit him over his head? That’s like saying a man only knocked the baby stroller over or a man only pushed the old lady. What Chavo did was despicable and it was a distasteful act and it says a lot about Chavo that he would attack an innocent fan, and it says a lot about Mr. McAdams over here that he would be so desensitized to something like this.

McAdams: You have to be kidding me, right? There’s no way you can compare what Chavo did to [the witness] to an attack on a baby or an old woman and it’s an insult to [the witness] to even make that comparison. Not to mention the fact that you would try to attack my character shows just the type of person you are and how you’d stop at nothing to win a case.

Judge: All right you two, I let this go on long enough. Mr. McAdams, your objection is sustained; watch your words Mr. Pengwine. You may continue with your questioning.

RCP: So, Mr. [witness] it was your first show, you said?

Fan: Yes it was?

RCP: And you’ve never been to any XWL events prior?

Fan: What do you mean?

RCP: No meet and greet? No autograph signings? Nothing of that sort?

Fan: No, I’ve been working so hard I’ve barely had any time to myself and that XWL show was the first time I was able to get the money together and get the day off from work to come see.

RCP: So basically you had never seen Chavo Guerrero before?

Fan: Well I watched XWL every now and then…

RCP: I mean in public, in person, have you ever come eye to eye with Chavo, shaken his hand?

Fan: No, I’ve never met him or come in contact with him before that date.

RCP: So you were just a random fan that Chavo picked out of the crowd?

Fan: It would appear so.

RCP: I’d like to end the line of questioning right there because there’s no need to drag it out any further. Chavo Guerrero attacked this man, who he had never met before, for no reason other than he was having a bad day and needed a means of getting his frustrations out. This was definitely a pre-cursor to his fire setting antics against Kid Kash, that fateful day at Digital Decision. Maybe his coffee was too tight, maybe his tights were the wrong color, but whatever set him off that day led to him getting so angry that he came into the arena with the intention of making my client, Kid Kash pay.

Mr. Pengwine takes a seat next to his client.

Judge: Thank you, Mr. Pengwine. Are you ready to begin the cross-examination, Mr. McAdams?

McAdams: I only have a few questions your honor, this won’t take long.

Judge: Carry on with the questioning then.

Samuel McAdams approaches the witness stand.

McAdams: So Mr. [witness] you made it clear earlier that you never met Chavo Guerrero before that very moment.

Fan: That it true. It was the first time I’ve come in contact with him and I’ve never seen him since then.

McAdams: Do you remember what you said just before he ‘brutally and viciously assaulted’ you? I mean it was just played in the video, surely your memory isn’t that bad.

Fan: I shouted out [inaudible].

McAdams: Say it again louder so the members of the jury can hear you.

Fan: I said ‘You suck.’

McAdams: You suck, huh? Now just to be clear, cause this is very important, you never met Chavo before that moment?

Fan: Correct.

McAdams: Which means that you’ve never seen him show up to your job and tell you that you suck, right?

Fan: Sure…

McAdams: So what gave you the right to do the same thing?

Fan: I mean we pay to be there…

McAdams: So what? He would have to pay the bus fare, or a gas tank, are you suddenly better because you paid more?

Fan: That’s not what I was say…

McAdams: And how would you feel if some random guy showed up and told you that you suck for no reason?

Fan: I would be offended but…

McAdams: You would be offended, but suddenly Chavo Guerrero is a bad guy for feeling the same way?

Fan: But Chavo says worse things all of the time and…

McAdams: So two wrongs make a right? Suddenly?

Fan: No, but…

McAdams: Let me ask you a question, did Chavo attack anyone that night?

Fan: Well there was Primo and the Cameraman.

McAdams: But we’re talking about fans, did he attack the guy next to you? Or the woman behind you?

Fan: No he didn’t, it was just me.

McAdams: Exactly, just you, just the man who he had never seen before in his life who provoked him by coming to his place of work and telling him that he sucked.

Fan: I guess you could look at it that way, but he didn’t have to hit me.

McAdams: Maybe he did because he needed to show that he was tired of the disrespect and that he wasn’t going to let people who he had never seen before pass judgment on him. I have no further questions, because this is another case where Chavo Guerrero was provoked into acting, just like how Kid Kash provoked him into doing what he did at Digital Decision.

Samuel McAdams returns to his seat.

Judge: Thank you, Mr. McAdams. Now Mr. Pengwine, you have the opportunity to re-direct question the witness, would you like to do so.

RCP: You know what? I would, you honor.

Judge: Well get to it.

RCP: Mr. [witness] while my good friend Samuel was badgering you, you brought up an interesting point.

Fan: I did?

RCP: Yes, you brought up the things Chavo would say on a nightly on a nightly basis to get under the skins of the fans. Can you give some examples of things he would say?

Fan: Well he would say things like how we’re stupid, and sheep and how our kids and wives need real men in their lives.

RCP: And as a father and a husband, you took that personally, that a man who, as has been stated time and time again, you have never met before, insulted you like that, it hurt didn’t it?

Fan: Yes it did, I’d like to think of myself as a suitable provider for my family and to hear him say that just really upset me.

RCP: And his harsh words provoked you into saying what you said at that show?

Fan: Yes, I just wanted to him to hear what I really thought of him.

RCP: No further questions, it’s clear that it was Chavo who provoked this man and not the other way around, just as it was Chavo, who if anything, provoked my client Kid Kash into doing the things he did. Chavo Guerrero just isn’t innocent as the defense would like you to believe he is.

Judge: Mr. [witness] you can make your way back, thank you for coming down here. Now Bailiff, is Miss Vickie Guerrero ready? Has she been sworn in?

Bailiff: She’s actually not here.

Judge: What do you mean not here?

Bailiff: She had to take care of some last second business.

Judge: Fine then whenever she’s available have her brought in, but for now we’ll move onto the schedule where… Mick Foley is due to be placed on the witness stand.

Back to top Go down

The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 4- A Fan Speaks Out
Page 1 of 1