Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin! Empty
PostSubject: The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin!   The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:29 am

The following is a transcript of the events that occurred inside the courtroom of Judge Kyle Hogan during the trial of Chavo Guerrero. This document is the sole property of XWL and the company has been allowed to display it on its website so people are able to follow the events.

Judge Kyle Hogan enters the room.

Bailiff: All rise.

Judge: Thank you. You may all be seated. Now, what is the nature of this case?

Bailiff: Your honor this is case number 1-2-1-6, Kid Kash vs. Chavo Guerrero.

Judge: Prosecutor?

Prosecutor: My name is Razz Conway Pengwine, on behalf of Kid Kash, but you can call me RCP for short.

Judge: I’ll call you Mr. Pengwine, how does that sound?

RCP: Great your honor.

Judge: Good. Now, what charge or charges are you bringing against the defendant today?

Kid Kash rises from his seat.

Kid Kash: We’re charging that son of a bitch with attempted murder!

Defense Attorney: Objection! Kid Kash has no law background nor does he even have a high level education. Therefore he isn’t qualified to make that choice.

Judge: Name?

Defense Attorney: Samuel McAdams, your honor.

Judge: Your objection has been sustained Mr. McAdams. Mr. Penny please control your client.

Kid Kash: Control me? What about the first amendments? I have my rights!

Judge: I’m warning you, Mr. Pengwine, if these outbursts continue I will have no choice but to throw this case out.

RCP addresses his client and Kash takes a seat.

Judge: Thank you. Now what is the real charge or charges being brought against Mr. Guerrero?

RCP: Well my client wasn’t too far off with wh—

Judge: I don’t want to know what your client thinks, I want to know what you do.

RCP: The charges being brought against Chavo Guerrero are criminal endangerment and assault.

Chavo rises from his seat.

Chavo: This is wrestling, not a beauty pageant! You need to man up and take what you dish out.

RCP: Objection!

Judge: Mr. McAdams, it’s your turn to quiet down your client.

McAdams: Yes your honor, he won’t be a problem.

Judge: Good. Does the defense have a plea?

Chavo: You’d have to be stupid if you think I’m guilty.

Judge: Mr. McAdams…

McAdams: Defense pleads not guilty to all charges.

Judge: So are the two parties ready to head to trial?

RCP: Yes.

McAdams: Yes, your honor.

Judge: I see. Well then, *turns to jury* Folks of the jury during this trial Mr. Pengwine and Mr. McAdams will present to you evidence and use the testimonies of witnesses to try to convince you to believe in their cause. The prosecutor will argue that Chavo Guerrero willingly and knowingly put the well-being and life of Kid Kash in jeopardy during the X-treme Wrestling League’s July pay per view: Digital Decision, while the defense will attempt to argue otherwise. All the evidence was obtained and processed legally, and all witnesses will be under oath so I encourage you all to operate under the assumption that everything that they say is based on truth and not fabricated. Towards the end of the trial you will be given a chance to deliberate amongst yourselves and I implore you to base your decision not your own personal bias that you may have towards either men, but to base the decision of whether you find Chavo Guerrero guilty or not guilty on what you have seen and heard during the duration of the trial. *turns back to lawyers* Have you two prepared an opening statement?

RCP: Yes I have your honor.

McAdam: I have as well.

Judge: So let’s hear them. We will start with you, Mr. Pengwine, you have two minutes.

RCP steps out from behind the bench.

RCP: We’re here in this courtroom today due to recent events have deemed it necessary to put Chavo Guerrero in a situation where he can be punished for the absolutely distasteful things he has done to my client over the months, with the events at Digital Decision being the worst of them all. The evidence you will see is all past footage of Chavo during his tenure in XWL since June of 2009, and what you will see are the actions of a man who simply has no regard for human life whether it be his own or someone else’s, and as the facts and evidence pile up you will find that what happened at Digital Decision was inevitable. Chavo’s actions were escalating and getting more and more reckless until he finally reached his breaking point and did what he did. But that wasn’t the first time that Chavo has reached that point, no not at all. For you see, during this three year reign of terror …

McAdams: Objection! He’s using words that carry a negative connotation which is affecting the jury’s ability to see things objectively.

Judge: Objection sustained. Watch your word use Mr. Pengwine.

RCP: Yes, your honor. During his three year… rampage…

McAdams: Your honor!

Judge: I told you to watch it Mr. Pengwine.

RCP: During his three year… career, Chavo Guerrero has had many breaking points and he has often been the perpetrator in many attacks. A few of the witnesses were on the wrong side of those malicious assaults and they can attest how violent this man can get when he wants to. Chavo’s a man who has long believed that traditional rules that normally apply to the likes of you and I, shouldn’t apply to him. Many of the people that were in a position of power in XWL while Chavo Guerrero was around can tell you how hard it was to deal with him and…

McAdams: Objection! He can’t speak on their behalf.

Judge: Sustained.

RCP: They will tell you how hard… or easy, it was to deal with Chavo Guerrero. By the time things are all said and done you will be able to determine for yourself based on his past actions whether or not he had malicious intent at Digital Decision when he surrounded the ring with fire with no intentions of letting my client walk out of their alive.

McAdams: Objec…

RCP: I’m finished, you can shove it.

Judge: Let’s keep things civil and professional in my courtroom Mr. Pengwine.

RCP: Yes your honor, I don’t know what came over me.

Judge: Just don’t let it happen again. Now Mr. McAdams are you ready to deliver your opening statement?

McAdams: I’m more than ready.

Judge: Good, and just like Mr. Pengwine you have two minutes.

McAdams: My wonderful friends here on this jury during this wonderful day…

RCP: Objection, he’s trying to sweeten them up.

Judge: Overruled, he just started his statement there’s no way to determine his intent. Though I advise you to get to your point, Mr. McAdams.

McAdams: Yes, of course. You see people of the jury, the mudslinging has already begun. We’re not even a day into this trial and the prosecutor is already desperately trying to paint my client Chavo Guerrero in a negative light for the sake of his case. But I know the truth, and you all will see the truth as things go on that throughout his career Chavo Guerrero has always been the victim, he’s always been the one with his back pressed up against the wall…

RCP: Objection! Why wasn’t this wall brought in for questioning?

McAdams: Your honor he’s just trying to disrupt the flow of my argument.

Judge: I agree and Mr. Pengwine if you don’t have an actual objection I ask you to please keep quiet.

RCP: My apologies your honor.

McAdams: and my client Chavo Guerrero has always been the one who had to scratch and claw to get his way, he hasn’t had anything handed to him but he doesn’t go around on rampages like my opponent tried to proclaim. Chavo Guerrero is a man who had to struggle and sure he’s made some mistakes, but haven’t you? Haven’t I? Haven’t we all done one thing in life that we aren’t proud of? Does it mean we should go to jail for it? No, it doesn’t yet that’s what they’re trying to do to my client right now. What occurred at Digital Decision was a misunderstanding and what’s being misunderstood is the fact that my client did it because Kid Kash forced him to.

RCP: Objection! My client didn’t force anyone to do anything.

Judge: Sustained. Mr. McAdams, please rephrase.

McAdams: My client did what he did because of the actions of Kid Kash preceding the pay per view event. This wasn’t something that occurred out of the blue, my client didn’t pick Kid Kash’s name out of a hat he had a reason and this trial is going to prove that he was not at fault and shouldn’t be punished for what happened. This isn’t a case of Kid Kash being at the wrong place at the wrong time, this is a matter of him being…

RCP: His two minutes are up.

Judge: Please finish that last thought, Mr. McAdams.

McAdams: This is a matter of Kid Kash having his bullying and harassing go up in flames. Thank you.

Judge: Jury you have heard the opening statements, and we ask you to keep the words of both men in mind during the week court isn’t in session. When we return we will have our first witness on the stand, a Miss Maria Kanellis. Court is adjourned.

Judge Kyle Hogan bangs his gavel and people begin to make their way out of court.

Attached is a video of The XWL Newsletter Interviewer standing outside the courtroom and Chavo Guerrero is the first man to step outside.

Interviewer: Chavo, do you mind giving us a quick word about what went down in there?

Chavo Guerrero: Just leave me alone, I should be out there wrestling not in here listening to these garbage charges that are being brought against me.

Interviewer: So do you thi…

Chavo Guerrero: I said leave me alone!

Chavo walks away and Kid Kash walks out moments after chuckling as he watches Chavo walk away.

Kid Kash: Ah dontcha mind him, he’s justa bit upset that this here will be the end of his wrestling career.

Interviewer: What makes you certain that this will be the end?

Kid Kash: Because when this case here is all over ain’t no company is gonna wanta hire someone like Chavo Guerrero.

Interviewer: You seem fairly confident that you will win this case.

Kid Kash: It’s as open and shut as they come, me and my lawyer had this thing won before we even stepped into the courtroom.

Interviewer: Kash I have to ask, what made you take this route?

Kid Kash: What are ya gettin’ at?

Interviewer: I mean, I’m just saying that you and Chavo are both wrestlers, why not handle this inside of a ring instead of out of it?

Kid Kash: Listen here kid, cause yer mind must not be workin’ correctly if ya really is thinkin’ that Ima get in the ring with Chavo Guerrero again after what he done tried ta pull at Digital Decision.

Interviewer: Well then what made you decide to down this road?

Kid Kash: Ah you see I was speakin’ to my friend Cody Rhodes, because in case ya don’t remember I was the one who told Chavo to lay down for him during their beat the clock challenge and he tol’ me about his plans to get some jackass fired, and I thought that ain’t such a bad idea. So then I went out n’ found maself a lawyer who knew a thing or two about law and he told me how we was gonna go about things. And the best part is that we didn’t even hafta go lookin’ for Chavo or nothin’ he just popped up on Redemption and I made the call for the police to bring him in. So not only am I gonna end his career, but I’m gonna embarrass his face and them take him for every penny he’s worth. I’m gonna make Chavo regret ever thinkin’ he could make a mockery out of the name Kid Kash.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin!   The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:56 am

This was honestly brilliantly unique. The humor the entire way through was just awesome, I laughed several times, from the names to the back and forth between the two lawyers, it entertained me from start to finish and although something like this hasn't been done before, that doesn't mean it's bad, I actually really love it because it's so different and I really look forward to how this proceeds especially with Maria being the first witness. You can tell you really wanted to make this as close to a realistic trial as you could and I say bravo. I know I couldn't have come up with something like this nor executed it as fantastically as you did.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin!   The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:07 am

This was brilliant, Krzy. This was exactly why I wanted you to continue on with this despite me having my lawsuit against XWL and Ted. I played around with the ideas of bringing it to court, but I was never going to do it. I also wanted to say how brilliant it was that you wrote this in a font that a typewriter would have. I hope to see more in the future. 10/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin!   The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:30 pm

I loved this, and fuck yea at a surprise RCP appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin!   The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trial of Chavo Guerrero: Day 1- Let the Games Begin!
Page 1 of 1