Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012

Go down 
+8
#NOTSEME
Austin
Bang
Zander
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
Jonguin
TheFilthParade
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Breakd

Live From – New York, NY

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Arena for Matches: Smackdown

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdowngoldustXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownshane
Goldust vs Shane Douglas

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownnatalyaXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Natalya Vs Michelle McCool

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdowncrimsonXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownbrock
Crimson Vs Brock Lesnar

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownthehurricanXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownperry
The Hurricane Vs Perry Saturn

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownlayXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlredemptionmaryse
Layla Vs Maryse

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownsincaraXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownicdolphz
Sin Cara Vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownjamesstormXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
James Storm Vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownsheamusXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr
Sheamus Vs Alberto Del Rio

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownundertakerXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownkaz
Undertaker Vs Kaz

Diva Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownrosamendesXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownrosita
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdowndivaschampiXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownkaitlyn
Rosa and Rosita Vs Chickbusters

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdowncodyrhodes
Cody Rhodes vs ???

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 P27l2XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownrey
Mr. Anderson Vs Rey Mysterio

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 BreakdownkofikingstonXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownjoey
Kofi Kingston Vs Joey Ryan

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Breakdownalexshelley
Davey Richards Vs Alex Shelley

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownmarkhenryXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownjustingabri
Mark Henry Vs Justin Gabriel

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownworldheavywXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownajstyles
Wade Barrett Vs AJ Styles

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownedge
The Rock Vs Edge

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 pm

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 RCxuA

*As the opening pyro concludes signalling the start of this week's ediiton of XWL Breakdown, the XWL Universe break into a huge ovation. The camera pans over them as we are welcomed to the show by the legendary commentary team of Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 3CfA3

[Jim Ross] Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to XWL Breakdown! I am Jim Ross alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler and what a night we have lined up for you tonight as we continue on the Road To Final Stand 4!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Oh yes, JR! I can hardly wait!

[Jim Ross] In our main event tonight, The Rated R Superstar Edge will be facing off against former World Heavyweight Champion The Rock. One has to wonder if Edge will continue his huge momentum by claiming the scalp of another champion, fresh off defeating the current World Champion Wade Barrett 2 weeks ago!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Edge is on one heck of a roll as of late, but I'm not convinced he's at World Championship level yet. I mean, the Wade Barrett we've seen lately isn't the usual Wade Barrett we're used to. No doubt he's still feeling the effects of his injuries from Over The Limit.

[Jim Ross] A win is a win King... and besides, Barrett is still as dominant as ever despite his losses to Edge and Ted Dibiase. You can hardly argue he isn't at his best... why else is he the World champion? Don't take anything away from Edge like that, it was a huge victory for him and he is on arguably one of the hottest streaks in this business today.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Well I guess you're right JR. But either way, I feel that on any other night, it would have been a different story if Wade faced Dibiase and Edge. Dibiase especially. He dominated him countless times in 2011!

[Jim Ross] Maybe. But enough about the past King. Tonight we also have the #1 contender to the World title, Justin Gabriel in action against the behemoth known as Mark Henry.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] That one will be interesting. Gabriel has been in something of a slump as of late, with consecutive losses to Kofi Kingston, The Undertaker and The Rock. He'll be hungry for a win especially as in just under 2 weeks he'll be competing in the biggest match of his career.

[Jim Ross] You're right King, but Mark Henry will no doubt make that difficult. He is a force to be reckoned with any time he steps foot inside that ring. Gabriel will need to use his speed and agility to outmaneuver and gain the upper hand over the World's Strongest Man.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Also lined up tonight we have... oh wait a second...

*Suddenly the crowd begin booing ferociously as familiar music begins to play...*

*On cue, the World Heavyweight Champion Wade Barrett appears on the stage. The boos intensify as he begins to make his way towards the ring with a smugly arrogant look on his face.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 QWcPo

[Jim Ross] Well King, it looks like our World Champion has something to say.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Doesn't he always? Not that that's a bad thing of course...

*Barrett collects a microphone on his way to the ring before climbing through the ring ropes. As his music fades away, he takes a few seconds to soak up the crowd's hostile reaction.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 DOuAD

[Jim Ross] Wherever Barrett goes, he always gets the same reaction...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Well, he may be talented, but he definitely toots his own horn a little too often. Nobody likes a big-head JR. But you can't deny that Wade Barrett is always entertaining whenever he has a microphone in his hands.

[Jim Ross] You're entitled to your opinion King, but I believe you're in the small minority who feel that way.

*Barrett begins to speak as the crowd continue booing.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 6a6pC

[Wade Barrett] Two weeks ago, I was defeated in the middle of this ring 1,2,3 by Edge.

*The crowd's boos stop for a moment as they begin to cheer as loud as they can.*

[Wade Barrett] I knew you people would like that. It's no surprise to me that New Yorkers support a man who claims to be Rated R... after all, that's the lifestyle of you people isn't it? Sex and Violence... with narcotics and alcohol mixed somewhere in between. You're all pathetic. Just like Edge.

*The crowd boos the Brit louder than before as he continues by simply ignoring them.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 UNwyZ

[Wade Barrett] Speaking of pathetic... last week I also suffered a loss to the most pathetic and annoying individual in this company... Ted Dibiase. Our history is well-documented and I have shown time and time again that I am far superior to Dibiase. Yet I lost. But there is an explanation for these unusual events... because let's face it, neither of those men are fit to even lace up my boots. No. I lost because despite not being 100% after the events of Over The Limit... I still turn up every single week like the true champion that I am. I have not been 100% since I was powerbombed through the stage in January, and I am still not at my peak physical condition. But despite that, it's in my blood to keep on going and to keep on fighting. Through thick and thin, I fight. That is why I am the most dominant member of the XWL roster and that is why I am the World Heavyweight Champion.

*The roar of boos intensify and chants of "bullshit!" begin to rise up from the ranks.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] See JR! I knew that was the reason!

[Jim Ross] I'm going to have to agree with these people King. It smells like BS to me. Edge and Ted Dibiase beat Barrett fair and square. He looks fine to me!

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 AinbL

[Wade Barrett] People might think I'm making excuses for my shortcomings, but I honestly don't care what people think. If I was at 100% and I had anybody - including Edge and Ted Dibiase - put in front of me on any given night... and I MEAN anybody... I would beat them. You only have to look at the raw facts to see that I'm telling the truth. How could I lose to someone like them in singles competition, yet defeat 5 men in one night on a different occasion? My point exactly...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] He does have a point you know...

*The crowd boos yet again.*

[Wade Barrett] You can boo all you want, but the fact is, deep down you know full well that I am telling the truth. There is nobody on this roster who can hold a candle to the greatness that is Wade Barrett!

*"You suck!" "You suck!" "You suck!".*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 YMjqf

[Wade Barrett] But I'm not out here to dwell on the past or a slight blip in the greatest title reign in the history of this company. I'm out here tonight to offer Justin Gabriel one final opportunity to walk away from our match at Final Stand and walk away with his career and his livelihood intact. Now, personally, I'm looking forward to crippling Gabriel in 2 short weeks, but I think it's in the best interest of everyone that he just walks away.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 ORQ67

[Wade Barrett] I don't fancy facing a lawsuit from the Gabriel family after what I put Justin Gabriel through at Final Stand, and I'm certain XWL doesn't want a lawsuit either... So Gabriel, if you're back there, I want you to come out to this ring and forfeit our match at Final Stand, and I want you to declare me as the winner and as the better man in front of these people and the entire world. It's already a formality that I will be walking away from Final Stand as the World Champion, because let's face it, I was always the better member of The Corre and there is simply no comparison between you and I. While I have had the best debut year in this company's history, you have been lurking on the edge of obscurity and have become nothing more than a stepping stone to true bona-fide main eventers like me.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 GAiCq

[Wade Barrett] As much as they deny it, everybody expects me to walk out of Final Stand as World Champion, so I'm presenting you one final opportunity to literally walk out of Final Stand at all. If you go ahead with our Street Fight Gabriel, I can't give you the guarantee that you'll ever walk again...

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Ug6g8

*Barrett breaks into a sinister smirk as the crowd boos him louder than ever. Barrett diverts his attention to the stage, awaiting a response from his arch-rival.*

[Jim Ross] Well, who can dispute that Barrett's intentions are anything but truthful? We've seen what he's capable of in the past...

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] He's destroyed several members of the XWL roster in the past, but the most brutal attack that comes to mind is when he cracked a door over the head of Bob Orton but booting it into his skull! From what we've just heard, I think Final Stand would be even worse than that!

[Jim Ross] If Barrett has his way with Gabriel King, I guess you could be right. One can only hope that isn't the case as Justin Gabriel is one of the brightest young stars in this industry who always puts his life and limb on the line to entertain the XWL Universe. It would be a shame to see his fire extinguished this early into his young career.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I can't argue with that JR. I hope Gabriel chooses the right option here and makes the best decision for himself and his family. Taking nothing away from Gabriel as he definitely has a genuine chance at Final Stand to become World Champion... but imagine how angry Barrett would be if he loses his title? Things can only get worse for Gabriel after that.

[Jim Ross] Right you are King. I guess we're about to find out what Gabriel's answer will be...

*The crowd pops in a big way for The Capetown Werewolf as his music hits. Barrett continues to smirk in a sick way as he eyes in the ramp intently. Almost a minute passes with no sign of Justin Gabriel. His music stops.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] Well where is he?

[Jim Ross] How do I know?

*Gabriel's music starts up again. Confusion sets in around the arena and even Barrett appears perplexed. He is seen asking a ringside worker what is happening and asking where Gabriel is.*

*Cheers slowly begin to rise up adding to Barrett's confusion...*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] What the?

*Suddenly from out of nowhere, Justin Gabriel attacks Wade Barrett, taking him to the ground and unleashing several punches to his head.*

[Jim Ross] THAT'S GABRIEL! JUSTIN GABRIEL IS HERE!

*Gabriel drags Barrett to his feet and throws him out of the ring. Gabriel hits a Corkscrew springboard to the outside onto Wade! Gabriel continues his assault throwing Wade over the announce table. The crowd are going insane at this point.*

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] He's making a statement here JR! I think we have our answer about Final Stand! Things are getting a little too close for comfort though...

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 O0xdT

*Gabriel dives over the table onto Wade. He continues his assault, landing more punches onto the head of the grounded World Champion.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 3pBy9

*Gabriel drags Wade to his feet and slams his head into the announce table. Wade tries to escape over the announce table but Gabriel continues the assault.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Rfd9I

*Gabriel climbs onto the announce table, and unleashes more fists to the head of Wade. Before standing up on the announce table to a huge cheer from the audience.*

[Jim Ross] WHAT AN ONSLAUGHT! WHAT A STATEMENT BY JUSTIN GABRIEL!

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 HtzMp

*Barrett crawls over the announce table still trying to get away from Gabriel, But Gabriel pursues him again and throws Wade into the steps. The brawl continues back into the ring.*

[Jim Ross] THIS IS A SLOBBERKNOCKER KING! THEY'RE TAKING THIS BRAWL ALL THE WAY AROUND THE RINGSIDE AREA!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] I'm just glad they're away from us now JR. But you're right, this is a slobberknocker. Gabriel is taking it to Barrett like I've never seen before.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 1Lcj7

*Gabriel delivers kick to Wade who is backed up into the corner, before continuing with kicks to the gut, but Wade tries to fight back.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 T4ZFb

*Wade delivers a kick to Gabriel, sending Gabriel back.

[Jim Ross] Uh oh, Barrett's looking to turn this one around!

*Wade goes after Gabriel but walks straight into a super kick. Gabriel lifts up Wade once again, throws him into the ropes and delivers a huge cross body.*

[Jim Ross] And Gabriel's back on the offense! BAH GAWD! Both men come crashing down to the outside!

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 OWQev

*Both men go crashing to the outside. Gabriel lifts up Wade and throws him into the ringside barrier.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 3zsmS

*As Gabriel takes a moment to celebrate on-upping the champion with the fans, Barrett manages to crawl away up the ramp.

[Jim Ross] Barrett's getting out of here like a scolded dog!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] No JR, that's called being smart. He's preserving himself from any further damage so he can back up what he said at Final Stand. Justin Gabriel has just made the biggest mistake of his life.

*Gabriel realizes Barrett has escaped but doesn't care. Instead he gets back into the ring and smiles as Barrett continues to make a swift exit up the ramp.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 OAZpg
*Gabriel celebrates as his music plays and the crowd chant "Gabriel!" over and over again*

[Jim Ross] What a statement made by the number one contender here tonight!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler] He may have won the battle tonight JR, but the war is far from over. Gabriel may regret his actions here tonight come Final Stand...

*Breakdown fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:10 pm

*As Breakdown returns, the Co-Breakdown General Manager, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes is already seen in the ring. In fact, some fans in the front row have already put their paper bags on.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0341
[Cody Rhodes]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

*The crowd begins to boo, but Cody simple ignores them and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0351
[Cody Rhodes]
In case you New Yorkers don't remember me, I'm "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, the man that beat Mick Foley right here; his home town..... Madison Square Garden, New York! Now if you wasteful life forms will just spare a moment of your time to me, I have a declaration to make regarding Final Stand IV. Last week Edge had the audacity to walk out into my ring and call me degrading names such a weasel. The truth is that wasn't even the thing he spewed out of his mouth that set me off. Last week Edge was referring to himself, ever so surprisingly, an said the words "The Master Of The TLC Match. Tables.... Ladders.... And Chairs.... A Match that my opponent at Final Stand has never competed in and yet, he still thinks that he's going to walk out victorious." Edge was right about one thing for the first time there. I've never been a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match. But put that isn't even close to being in a factor. I had never been in an Iron man match prior to Digital Decision last year, but I defeated Shawn Michaels. Of course, the thing Edge was mistaken about was the fact he thinks that I think I'm going to win. I don't think I'm going to beat Edge at Final Stand IV. I know for certain that I am going to beat Edge at Final Stand IV.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0353
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, apparently I've received some fire backstage for my actions last week. After Edge defeated Mark Henry, I served justice personally. I came out to the ring, and I proceeded to kick his teeth out. Some in the back refereed it to an assault, but I like to think of it as an example. An example of the phrase "what comes around goes around." Speaking of phrases, I was taught if you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself. Week after week superstars have failed me in every way imaginable. From Wade Barrett, to AJ Styles, to Mark Henry. So I took matters into my own hands. I did what I thought I had to do. I did what I knew I had to do. And honestly, there was only one reason I stopped. I stopped because I wanted something left of Edge at Final Stand. I want something to end at the biggest stage of them all. Because the fact is there would be no sweeter victory than the glory of ending Edge's career at Final Stand.

*Cody suddenly stops talking for a second before raising a paper bag and removing his hood.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0377
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0379
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0380
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0381

*Cody then raises the bag and looks up at it before speaking.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0390
[Cody Rhodes]
Edge, after I throw you off a ladder. After I grasp the contract to secure full control of Breakdown. After I kill two birds with one stone, by ending your career and Mick Foley's career. After all of that I would simply have one thing left to do. To take this bag, and finally mask the hideous thing you call a 'career.' For fourteen years you have come out to this ring to pander to these people. It's sickening that these people actually look up to you. You're nothing more than lying, backstabbing, impertinent schizoid! You've cheated your way into winning all of your world championships. You ruined a happy relationship between Matt Hardy and Lita. You've used all of your tag team partners and kicked them to the curb when you were finished with them. Then, last year, you faked your own retirement from a neck injury just to lure John Morrison into a trap. There are people who have actually been forced to stop doing what they love, who were forced to stop doing what puts food on their tables because of injuries. You simply made a mockery out of all of them. I guarantee you I will force you into that early retirement.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0376
[Cody Rhodes]
Now, after my bizarre actions from last week, people have said I've gone off the deep end. They are also concerned by some of the remarks I have made. In my opinion, I am far from insane. In fact, I'm the opposite. I am the only sane one. I can see through the web of lies and the wool that Edge and Mick Foley have draped over everybody's eyes. If I have to be the shining light at Final Stand, I will be. I am the Savior of Breakdown, and come Final Stand, I will be the savior to each and every one of your hideous creatures. Once I finally uproot Edge and Mick Foley from this company, you will all look up to me. You will all look up to me for guidance. I will finally change this show, and by the end of the year, I'll even become World Heavyweight Champion. As for tonight, it is week two of my training sessions for myself and Edge. Last week I was ridiculed for a quote on quote "easy" opponent. So tonight, I am advancing my match to a handicap match. Bring out my opponents.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Handicap match? JR, he really is crazy!

Jim Ross: I don't know King.....

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Well, he could have a trick up his sleeve.

*Suddenly, the arena lights up in bright colors.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0404

Jim Ross: What the hell is this-

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Oh my....

Jim Ross: Dammit!

*The crowd laughs as Doink the Clown and Dink make their way out to the stage. They run down the ramp, slapping fives as Cody stays in the ring, game face remaining.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_0411

Jerry "the King" Lawler: These two bring back bad memories.

Jim Ross: And more, King. It looks like Cody is going to make a mockery of our show again.

*The clowns make their way into the ring and get in a huddle, discussing the match.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Doink_et_Dink_02

Handicap Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdowncodyrhodesXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Doink_The_Clown5
Cody Rhodes vs Doink the Clown and Dink

*The bell rings and Cody locks up with Doink, Cody getting the advantage.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Look at this, JR, they're actually wrestling!

Jim Ross: Yeah.....

*Cody throws Doink off into the ropes and bends over, but Doink stops just in time and kicks Cody in the head!*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Come on, Doink!

*Cody, enraged, goes to hit Doink, but he throws his hand up. Rhodes stops, and Doink suddenly sprays him with water from his flower*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Aha!

Jim Ross: Well, this match is a first, I'll tell you that.

*The crowd laughs as Doink plays to them, but he is suddenly attacked from behind by Rhodes! The crowd boos as Rhodes continues to stomp on him. Cody quickly picks him and throws him shoulder first into the ring post!*

Jim Ross: Well, that didn't last too long.

*As Doink removes himself from the corner, Cody goes off the ropes and hits the Beautiful Disaster! Before he can do anything else, Dink tags himself in and runs in the ring; pie in hand!*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Come on, go get him, Dink!

*Dink runs right up to Cody and kicks him in the shin! Rhodes yells in pain and holds his leg, but as Dink gets closer, he shoves him to the ground! Rhodes then stand over him, irate.*

Jim Ross: Oh no, someone better stop this before it gets out of hand!

*Suddenly, Cody picks up the pie as Dink gets up. As he turns around, "the Dashing One" shoves the pie right into his face! The crowd boos as Rhodes then hits Dink with the DDT, covering.....*

3!

Jerry "the King" Lawler:
No! What a disgrace!

Jim Ross: I've had enough of this kid, dammit!

*Cody gets up in the ring, grinning an evil grin.*

Jim Ross: Oh, look at him! What a jackass!

*Suddenly, his grin fades away; and he goes back over to Dink! He begins stomping on the little clown, the crowd not afraid to jeer him.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Enough is enough! Stop this!

*As Rhodes stands over Dink, taunting him, Doink gets back up, turns him around, and nails a punch sending him backwards! The crowd goes insane!*

Jim Ross: Yes! Come on!

*Cody slides back into the corner, holding his jaw. The crowd starts a "Doink" chant as Doink checks on Dink. Rhodes is soon back up, unaware to Doink.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Doink, turn around, quick!

*It is too late as Rhodes grabs him and quickly tosses him to the outside. The crowd boos as Cody takes Doink by the head and throws him right into the steel steps! He slides down as the Co-General Manager grabs him again, but Dink slides out of the ring as well! He begins punching as Cody's leg, but it's no use. Rhodes turns around, irate.*

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Oh no.

Jim Ross: Someone needs to stop this!

*Dink tries to run away, but Cody grabs him. The ref pleads with Rhodes, but he throws Dink like a dart into the ring post! A massive thud is heard and he is completely knocked out.*

Jim Ross: Bah gawd! That thud! Dammit! Dammit to hell!

Jerry "the King" Lawler: JR, he's going back over to Doink!

*Just as Doink was getting back to his feet, Cody grabs him and plants him with the Cross Rhodes on the floor!*

Jim Ross: Oh my god!

*The crowd continues to boo as Rhodes gets back up, starring at down at Doink.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_1295

*He gets up to his feet before walking over to a paper bag that a fan threw down. He grabs it and looks back at the clown.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_1307
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_1310
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_1313

*Rhodes walks back over to Doink and proceeds to put the bag on his head.*

Jim Ross: Just a disgusting display from our general manager!

*Cody looks around the ringside area again before he slides back into the ring. In there he takes a glance around him before raising his arm.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_1327
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_1329

*Breakdown goes to a commercial as the Co-Breakdown General Manager, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes stands tall.*

Last edited by Penguin, M.D. on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:12 am

Breakdown Opening

I felt the opening commentary running down the events of previous weeks was nicely done. Commentary is a good way of putting something over without making it over the top and I think you accomplished the direction you were taking the recent losses. Having one act like it's because Wade isn't 100% and the other disagreeing and putting over those victories for Edge and Ted. Also liked the hyping of several matches for the show while also again using commentary to put over the position of Gabriel's recent struggles to kind of make him an underdog which I think is great. Though it is after midnight here and maybe my sleepiness is making me over think the commentary but that's just how I see it and although you may think you're not great at doing commentary, this opening so far already has proved otherwise.

I without a doubt loved your opening line

"I knew you people would like that. It's no surprise to me that New Yorkers support a man who claims to be Rated R... after all, that's the lifestyle of you people isn't it? Sex and Violence... with narcotics and alcohol mixed somewhere in between. You're all pathetic. Just like Edge."

Fit the location and a great way for Wade to get instant heat much like Shawn did on Redemption.

The next bit with Wade commenting on his loss to Ted DiBiase was well done and of course like a true heel he made excuses which you can guarantee Ted will have something to say in regards to that mischief

I liked how you did commentary following your lines, I always love to do that and it really does go a long way in just adding to promos.

Wade giving Justin a chance to forfeit the match was a nice approach and really put over his arrogance and feeling that he really is far superior to his former partner. Good use of commentary again just before Gabriel finally came out....Only to attack Wade Surprised

Loved the ringside brawl, from the commentary position, back into the ring, to back outside the ring and into the barrier. It wasn't too much, it was just enough to get the reader to wanna see more happen between the two and it was nice to see Gabriel get some momentum by see Wade fleeing up the ramp while Justin plays to the crowd ending a very good opening which also flowed nicely into the commercial break.

Great job all around, loved the commentary, loved the Wade promo, always enjoy them but this one was just an example of how great you truly are as Wade. As for the Justin Gabriel attack and mild brawl, thought Gaz did a good job on that. Wow I just previewed this post... Apologies for the unintended long ass review Embarassed

But yeah fantastic way of opening Breakdown and putting over the main-event feud of Final Stand.

Cody Rhodes Promo

Really love how people this week so far are putting the location juts to perfect use for their promos. Thought the beginning bit bringing up your victory over Mick Foley here months back was the perfect way to start this segment off.

"Some in the back refereed it to an assault, but I like to think of it as an example. An example of the phrase "what comes around goes around." Speaking of phrases, I was taught if you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself. Week after week superstars have failed me in every way imaginable. From Wade Barrett, to AJ Styles, to Mark Henry. So I took matters into my own hands. "

Thought that was a really nicely worded and fitting comment for the situation.

You really put over Cody's self righteous attitude acting as if he truly is better than everyone including Edge. Bringing up some events in his career that make Edge someone the fans shouldn't be looking up to was a nice touch and painted the visual you were going for. Also thought continuing Cody's "savior of Breakdown" gimmick was nicely done really enjoy your Cody promos always, never disappoint.

This week's training match will be a handicap? Oh what is Cody up to now?

Lmfao at Doink and Dink the clown, completely random but when you think about it's so fitting for Cody acting like he's having challenges when really to everyone else it's obviously just a way of putting himself over. LMFAO at this write up, squirting Cody with water, very humorous especially with the commentary reacting to it as well. The ending was amazing lol, poor Dink getting pie faced then DDT'd.

The after match stuff was great too, the fans seemingly getting the feel good moment they wanted with Cody possibly getting pwned by the clowns, only for Cody to pick apart each of them and stand tall to end the promo. As always nicely done, entertaining, and just great.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:59 am

{Josh Matthews}
Ladies and Gentleman I'm standing backstage with none other than XWL's Next Big Thing!

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 477129-josh_matthews

The camera pans out to show Brock Lesnar which brings an immediate boo from the thousands in attendance

{Josh Matthews}
Last week you were scheduled to go one on one against Arn Anderson, two weeks ago you were set to face off with Bobby Roode, not to mention the match against Chavo Guerrero that you were supposed to be a part of.. so, what's going on Brock? Are you hurt?

{Brock Lesnar}
Am I hurt? Seriously? Do I look hurt Josh?

{Josh Matthews}
Well, no, but I was just assuming tha-

{Brock Lesnar}
Well don't assume anything Josh, especially when it has to do with me. You want to know the real reason I never faced off with those men?

{Josh Matthews}
Of course.

{Brock Lesnar}
It's simple really, Bobby Roode, Arn Anderson, Chavo, none of them would be able to survive in the ring against me, But don't take my unwillingness to compete against these men as signs of mercy, no, I'm not letting them walk for their benefit, I don't give a rats ass about their health.

{Josh Matthews}
So why are you refusing to compete against them?

{Brock Lesnar}
Because I don't need to prove anything to anyone, I'm Brock Lesnar, I'm not here to fight men who simply don't stand a chance at fighting back, I'm not only the Next Big Thing but I'm the Current Big Thing, I'm the toughest competitor that this industry has to offer, I'm the true resemblance of a fighter, Rocky doesn't have shit on me and I'm not only talking about the boxer but also the movie star slash entertainer but certainly not fighter Dwayne Johnson, I know I can beat The Rock, I know I can beat Stone Cold, I know I can beat Kurt Angle, or anyone for that matter, I was better than them then and I'm here to prove that I'm still better than them now.. starting with The Undertaker.

{Josh Matthews}
Why The Undertaker?

{Brock Lesnar}
He was the top dog of this business when I first joined it and he still thinks he's the top dog now, just like Stone Cold, just like The Rock, just like Angle and Jericho, they think that they are still the best at what they do, they try their hardest to let their legacy define who they still are today, but sooner or later every story ends and well Josh, I'm the closer, no remorse, no regrets, Final Stand is gonna be the last chapter in The Undertaker's book, unlike Ted DiBiase I'm not going to bury The Deadman, no, I'm going to hurt The Deadman, I'm going to make him wish that he was buried six feet under, six feet away from my two fists, but sadly for him he won't be able to escape his pain, he won't be able to rest in peace, he won't be buried under the ground he'll be beaten to a bloody unrecognizable pulp, at Final Stand on the grandest stage of them all The Phenom of Pro Wrestling will be in for a fight for his life and he will lose.

{Josh Matthews}
Well what are your thoughts on The Undertaker's view on why you're refusing to compete?

{Brock Lesnar}
What do you mean?

{Josh Matthews}
You didn't hear? On an interview that you can view on XWL.com The Undertaker was asked his thoughts about why you weren't competing as of late and he said something along the lines of... and remember Brock this is according to him so don't F-5 the messenger, but he said that you're "hiding backstage" because you're afraid that if you "show your face in the ring" The Undertaker will find you and well you can guess the rest.

{Brock Lesnar}
Really? He thinks that I'm afraid of him? He thinks that I'm hiding backstage? Well you know what Josh, I wasn't planning on going through with my match against Crimson, I was gonna let him live to job another day, but you know what? The Undertaker thinks I'm scared? Well I'm going to prove him wrong, tonight I'm going to go out to the ring and destroy Crimson, I'm going to show everyone why I didn't want to face my past opponents, I'm going to show everyone what happens when Brock Lesnar is put against a man who doesn't have the strength to fight back, to defend himself, tonight whatever injuries Crimson suffers, whatever bones are broken, whatever blood is spilt will be on The Undertaker's hands because I'm not going to stop my onslaught on Crimson until The Undertaker comes out to the ring to try and stop me, The Undertaker's gong is going to be my ring bell tonight, now Josh, I have a match to get ready for.

Brock pushes Josh out of his way as he walks off camera and we fade to commercial
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Jerry wrote:
Well I'm going to prove him wrong, tonight I'm going to go out to the ring and destroy Crimson, I'm going to show everyone why I didn't want to face my past opponents, I'm going to show everyone what happens when Brock Lesnar is put against a man who doesn't have the strength to fight back, to defend himself, tonight whatever injuries Crimson suffers, whatever bones are broken, whatever blood is spilt will be on The Undertaker's hands because I'm not going to stop my onslaught on Crimson until The Undertaker comes out to the ring to try and stop me

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:38 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:
Well I'm going to prove him wrong, tonight I'm going to go out to the ring and destroy Crimson, I'm going to show everyone why I didn't want to face my past opponents, I'm going to show everyone what happens when Brock Lesnar is put against a man who doesn't have the strength to fight back, to defend himself, tonight whatever injuries Crimson suffers, whatever bones are broken, whatever blood is spilt will be on The Undertaker's hands because I'm not going to stop my onslaught on Crimson until The Undertaker comes out to the ring to try and stop me

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:38 pm

The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lollol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

No face
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:

No face

No face No face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Jerry wrote:

No face

No face No face

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Doh-homer-simpson-doh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 pm

*Natalya's theme song hits for the first time in months and the fans begin to cheer for the return of "The Third Generation Diva" Natalya!*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_WWE_Raw_06_21_10_HDTV-XviD-SER_WRESTLiNGBAY_COM-quickupload_net_avi_002099997

*Natalya's signature entrance lights up the arena and she walks down the ramp and towards the ring. Natalya hops into the ring and requests a microphone which is quickly handed to her as the fans await her to speak for the first time since she left.*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_WWE_Raw_10_11_10_Natayla_Michelle_McCool_Layla_Segment_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv_000007040

[[Natalya Neidhart]]
I am back from the time that I had to take off following X-Treme X-Mas. When I lost to Kelly Kelly in an Extreme Rules match I thought that I may have to call it quits, but then I realized that I couldn't just give up because of a personal weakness and I had a duty to these fans to come out here every week and perform. I am in a long line of Hart legends and the only third generation diva in the XWL and it is in my blood to come out here every week and perform to the best of my ability. It's just what I do.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_WWE_Raw_10_11_10_Natayla_Michelle_McCool_Layla_Segment_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv_000015749

[[Natalya Neidhart]]
When I first came into the XWL, it was almost the beginning of the long lasting legacy XWL has left in this business so far, but all I wanted to do was win a title. I wanted to be recognized as the greatest diva around at least just once, but I've failed to do that. Not once have I been able to call myself a champion and I've let down not only myself, but all of you and all of the Hart family as well. But that's going to change. You see, I've returned with one thing in mind, I want to win a championship, I want to be the divas champion just one time and I'm going to do it.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_WWE_Raw_10_11_10_Natayla_Michelle_McCool_Layla_Segment_720p_AC3_5_1_x264_mkv_000029763

[[Natalya Neidhart]]
Just like the rest of my family, I will be a great champion when I finally reach the top. I'm not going to shove it in people's faces like so many other champions do, but when I win the championship, I'm going to hold my title with pride and dignity, representing everything a champion should. I've gotten title matches before and each time I've failed, but that's going to change because I'm here to make a bigger impact than I ever could before. It's going to start tonight against Michelle McCool, but it won't end tonight. It's going to last for a long time because Natalya Neidhart is here for the Divas Championship.

*Natalya drops the microphone and the fans cheer her. Her theme song hits and she walks out.*

*We head to the next segment.*
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Where was the fart?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:44 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Where was the fart?
Wut
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:50 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Where was the fart?

lololol
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:07 pm

The cameras take us backstage and we find Maryse in one of the backstage hallways, looking in a mirror as she adjusts her hair and makeup delicately. All of the sudden, out of the corner of our eyes we see Miss Money in the Bank, Layla, walking by. Layla approaches Maryse and lightly bumps Maryse's shoulder as she passes, Maryse turns around slowly and shoves Layla's shoulders with one of her hands

{Maryse}
Excuse me?

{Layla}
Excuse you!

{Maryse}
Who do you think you are?

{Layla}
The diva that's going to salvage this pathetic division from divas like you who tarnished it's prestige just by adding your name to the list of champions who have held it. Where as you, well you're not even fit to be this close to a flawless individual such as myself. So I suggest you take your little French behind and unbearable stench of bleach and get lost

{Maryse}
I believe it was you who bumped into me, and don't even get me started on stenches, I could smell the stench of your cheap perm from the other end of the building. You think you're tough just because you carry around a briefcase? Well, at Final Stand, I'll be the one holding the briefcase. I'm a two time Divas Champion, whereas you can't seem to bust out of this dry-spell of yours, even with the help of the contract inside that disgustingly hideous case you've been carrying around for nearly a year.

{Layla}
It's called strategy, but I guess being a Blonde, well, I mean "blonde" you wouldn't understand that. And the worse part about this little conversation we're having, is that you act as if boasting over two failed title reigns is some miraculous accomplishment. Oh you're far superior to me, I mean winning and being unable to keep grasp over that championship really proves what a "threat" you are.

Layla rolls her eyes then smirks in Maryse's face.

{Maryse}
Blonde jokes? Really? If you're that juvenile I don't even know what you're still doing here. What? Am I supposed to throw in a "your mom" joke now? Why don't you step into the ring with me after you mature a little, because when I beat you tonight I'd like to have at least a little bit of a challenge, if that's okay with you.

Maryse returned a smirk of her own back at Layla

{Layla}
Wait...

She bursts out laughing and pointing at Maryse.

{Layla}
You actually think you've got a shot at beating me tonight?

Her laughter continues while Maryse sports a slightly annoyed expression on her face.

{Layla}
Please, while you've been busy just barely floating above obscurity, I've been defeating every single diva that has the misfortune of facing me, and sadly for you, the result will be no different tonight.

{Maryse}
In case you haven't noticed, I'm no other diva. I am Maryse. And you..

Maryse stood nearly chest-chest-chest with Layla, slightly looking down on her

{Maryse}
You're going to need a new pedestal to stand on after I knock you on your ass later. I suggest you remember this face, Layla, because it's going to be the last thing you see tonight.

{Layla}
Aw, isn't that cute, you're actually trying to sound tough, aw! That's precious, it really is....

Layla smiles at Maryse then her smile fades away.

{Layla}
Real talk!

She stares right into Maryse's eyes

{Layla}
I suggest you get out of my face before I knock you on your little bony ass. You may talk big, but I can actually back it up! No one has made more history, and no one has been more entertaining than I have for this entire past year. While you were off trying to dig into Ted's pockets and god know's what else, I was actually busy doing something that mattered! You can flip your hair all you like, it still doesn't change the fact that you're nothing but a no talent afterthought in MY division.

{Maryse}
Your division? If you think you're actually intimidating, you're sadly mistaken.. It's so cute, you're like a little chihuahua, yipping and yapping without being able to actually do anything.

Maryse chuckled lightly to herself, as Layla stood. Maryse suddenly stopped, and looked at Layla with a serious expression on her face

{Maryse}
Listen, half-pint. Another word from you, and I'll rip that poor excuse for a weave right out of your head. So how about you turn around, and continue whatever pointless thing you were doing, because no matter what it was, it won't help you. I'm still going to beat you.

{Layla}
Keep telling yourself that, cupcake.

Layla turned and began to walk away with a smirk on her face

{Maryse}
What was that?

Maryse grabbed Layla's arm and spun her around, Layla retaliated with a shove, pushing Maryse a few feet back, in which Maryse returned with an even harder push. Before we knew it, the two were connected with scratches and tugs of hair. Squeals and gasps fled from the frenzy, as surrounding divas came in. We soon recognize Michelle coming to the aid of Layla, grabbing her by the waist and tugging with all her might, and Rosa coming in to aid Maryse, doing the same. Michelle and Rosa were finally able to pull the two apart, as they checked on each other for any collateral damage. After Michelle takes Layla into the other room, Rosa begins to yell at the camera guy in Spanish and shoving him out the divas locker room. The door slams on the camera as the tron fades to black

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 am

Breakdown returns from a commercial with Mr Anderson is standing by in the ring with an angry look on his face

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0083~0

*Anderson grabs a mic and begins to speak*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0090~0

[Anderson]
Last week I showed a soft side of Anderson, that anyone rarely sees. I said everything that was on my mind and it seems like none of it did anything. I was hoping that the people in the back would change their opinion about me, but it seems I was wrong. It seems that everything I have done over the years has taken a serious effect on me. When I went in the back and pleasentely said "hi" to anyone, they would just look at me and keep on walking. And you poeple thought it was disrespectful when I did it. But what I'm trying to figure out is what I need to do to have at least some positive effects. I even told that kid Alex Riley last week to bring his best. Seemed like he had too much wax in his ear. He did put up a decent fight, but not the same fight I've heard him to bring. And after I beat him to show my respect I put my hand out in respect...

*Anderson takes a deep breath before continuing*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0093~0

[Anderson]
Instead he took it upon himself and slapped it... kid that was not a good decision! You're lucky I didn't put my boot up your ass when I had the chance. But just know that if you ever disrespect me again! I will show you why they call me an #Asshole! Now with that I have to say that as of late I haven't had any good competition. It seems like I have been put in the ring with people who think their way better than they actually are. No disrespect to you Rey. I actually don't mind you because you have the biggest heart of anyone that I've ever seen. Sadly I would be moe eager to face you if you were 10 years younger. Because lets face it, you aren't as quick or amazing as you used to be. And that reminds me! I don't seem to be on the card of the biggest stage of them all. Final Stand! A ppv like that is nothing without its biggest #Asshole! So seeing as this Asshole happens to not have an opponent, I'm issuing a challenge to anyone in the back. I want anyone who IS good to walk out here right now and stand face to face with this Asshole.

[Anderson]
And I have someone in mi....

*As Anderson attempts to finish his line, he is interrupted by a familiar theme*

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0094~0

Sheamus music hits the arena floor the fans are screaming for fan favorite Sheamus, He walks out the curtain wearing his back and red attire, He has an microphone in his hand.

[Sheamus]
Hold on fella you're talking about no competition, You must not have watched my matches since returning to Breakdown. Listen here closely you were in the first ever XWL World Title match and couldn't quite get the job done, You were never close to that level again and you probably won't reach it again, While on the other hand I am a former World Champion. Undefeated since returning to Breakdown and the pursuit will continue tonight. You can seat you can grab up and cheer and a coke lad and watch this match tonight.

Anderson looks on smiling as the crowd is tuned in. Listening to "The Great White" Sheamus.

[Sheamus]
You're known as an Asshole but see when I grew up all I did was put my foot in others asses. Oh buddy you looked surprised that's right I'm disrespecting you but you're not going do me like Alex Riley. Don't get me mixed with that kid, you're bringing a knife to a gunfight if you compare me to him.

The crowd is amazed by Sheamus's words to Mr Anderson, Sheamus begins to walk down the ramp as he continues to talk.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 14m3qtd

[Sheamus]
I never really had a problem with you into right now as I was listening to you run your lips, How you an Asshole and more well see fella I'm an Ass kicker so we would get along very well, You're really looking for competition for Final Stand, Well take a seat over their and watch me Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio and after you decide if you really want to face me. What do you say?

Sheamus walks down the ramp while the crowd is chanting this is awesome, while waiting on the reply from Mr.Anderson.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 2qdx16x

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0128~0

[Andrson]
Ladies and Gentleman! Here is Ronald McDonald, Lobsterhead, Celtic Warrior, Great White, or whatever the hell you call yourself. You were not someone I had in mind. But since you're out here I'll have to have a little chat with you. First off you think i'm going to compare you to Alex Riley? Hell no. I don't compare someone to another person if they don't have a single thing in common. I know that you never dissapoint when stepping between these ropes. And you accuse me of saying you're no competition? Did you have your head stuck up what you irishman call "arse?" I said I HAVEN'T had much competition! I didn't say that there is no competition here anymore. So you need to listen more carefully.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0121~0

[Anderson]
So you say that you're a former World Heavyweight champion?

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0125~0

[Anderson]
You don't say fella? Well Ii'll be damn. Hey! Did you know that The Rock, CM Punk, Evan bourne are all former World Heavyweight champions too? I just noticed something?! I'm a former Intercontinental champion! WOW! We all share something in common! All of use have held a championship in XWL! So here's an idea I have. After the show why don't we all meet infront of the arena and we can all go to a bar and drink till our hearts content? oh wait! I forgot that whatever CM Punk follows doesn't allow him to drink. So I guess he'll habe to keep the car running why the rest of us celebrate.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Normal_PDVD_0139~0

[Anderson]
Now you actually think that you being a former World champion is supposed to impress me? Well I could care less. Hell Sheamus you could win 25 more World titles and I still wouldn't give a rats ass. And last week i already went over this. It doesn't matter to me where you grew up, where you came from, or how many titles you've won. Only thing that matters to me is what you do in the business and how you do it. I could go on forever of ways you have done things in this business, but thats not hy I'm out here. I came out here and requested a match at Final Stand against anyone and you came out. And you already had the table set. So like you said. If you beat Del Rio tonight, then you got yourself the match against me at final stand! And hey! Why not add to it? If you not only beat Del Rio, but if you completely demolish him, then I'll let you have the honor of choosing the stipulation for our match?

*Anderson finish's and then looks at sheamus to await his final responce*

[Sheamus]
Slow your role lad, You're getting ah little ahead of yourself. It seems to me we have two choices to shut up and get down to business or keep running our gaps. I prefer to get down to business.

Anderson looks around before smiling and rolling outside, the ring he pulls up a chair besides JR and The King.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen were joined here by Mr Anderson.

King: This will be an epic match JR if Sheamus wins he chooses the match type for Final Stand.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 13zwsj8

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownsheamus vs XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

JR: Sheamus has done it he gets his match at Final Stand.

King: The bad part for Mr Anderson is now he must play the guessing game at what match Sheamus will choose.

After the bell rings and Sheamus gasp his breath, Anderson makes his way in the ring smiling the crowd is quiet as Anderson walks over to Sheamus and extends his hand. Sheamus shakes and pulls Anderson real close signifying the match will take place at Final Stand, Anderson goes to walk away as Sheamus yells, Anderson turns around getting laid out by a vicious brogue kick. Sheamus drops to the ground yelling as the crowd is in shock. The camera fades to a break.......

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 244y9eq
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 am

I'll take you up on that offer to go for a drink, asshole.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 pm

As Breakdown returns from a commercial break, the screen remains black for a few more moments, until instantly Ted DiBiase's logo appears on the screen.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 7XpDS

The logo is the main focus of the screen, it stays put for the next few seconds, until it quickly vanishes and instantly footage recorded earlier in the day begins to play where a man is shown wearing Ted DiBiase's newest shirt.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 7pSZf

Slowly the camera rises up until the man himself, Ted DiBiase is shown smiling right in full view of the camera.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 LuCMn

{Ted DiBiase}
What's up DiBiase Posse?! It's your leader, and man of the people, Ted DiBiase here, and I don't know about you, but I feel great! But why do you ask am I in such a fantastic mood? Well Posse, in just two short weeks, after the countdown from days become hours, which become minutes, which become seconds! Ted DiBiase, The Rock, Three stages of hell, it will be here, it will be explosive, and it will be the end! It's big, it's exciting, and believe me when I tell ya, you don't wanna miss it! If you're lucky enough to have tickets, or you're watching it from home, DVR that sucker because you will be rewinding over and over just to reply the end all be all moment when Ted DiBiase puts The Rock's ass on a first class trip to Dream Street!

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Ox56L

{Ted DiBiase}
I know without a doubt The Rock and I won't be having a match, it'll be a war, a fight like no other, and I'm pumped! I'm ready, I Theodore Marvin DiBiase Jr. am ready! But is The Rock ready for the ass whooping that awaits him? Is he really prepared for the side of Ted DiBiase that he's never seen before? Because this isn't his Burger King going pal, no it's just a guy that hates him to his very core, and is waiting until it's just him and me, no restrictions, no security, and no running away! The Rock will be mine, and vengeance from the people will be had! Because I'm not selfish, no, while I've got a hell of a lot of issues with The Rock, so do the millions and millions around the world! So mark my words, mark it down on the calandar now, March 18th, 2012, in the words of the crazy sum bitch that is R-Truth, he's gonna get got!

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 9qhGa

{Ted DiBiase}
But enough about how badly I'm gonna whoop The Rock's sorry ass...Let's talk about last week when I went one on one with the World Heavyweight Champion, and a man I know far too well, Wade Barrett! I'll admit I had my doubts, I'll admit I wondered if I would ever be able to defeat him...Because while his luck as of late has not been very good, Wade Barrett is a dominant as they come, and I learned full well about that during the course of our four month rivalry last year. But while it may have taken me just a bit longer to get on his level, I can say right now that this is the year that Ted DiBiase becomes World Champion! I took it to Wade like never before, I defied his attempts of ending the match, and in the end, one Dream Crusher sealed the end and my hand was raised! I'll admit I was happier than The Rock in a prostitution line-up!

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 UO8eb

{Ted DiBiase}
I had finally done it, and that just goes to show that boys and girls, hard work truly does pay off. I didn't let my short comings get me down, I worked harder and harder each and every time, and I'm on the roll of my life right now! I don't wanna jinx it, and I don't wanna sound overly cocky, but damn last week was just the cherry on top of this streak of a sundae! Now I take nothing away from Wade, he gave me a fight like he always has, but I finally got the job done, I finally pinned his arrogant ass, and man did it feel good! I gotta thank my buddy Justin Gabriel for that opportunity. He believed I could do it, and I just wanna say thank you man. You gave me a chance to prove myself, just like I know you will at Final Stand! You'll be in the main-event, challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship! And while I wish with all of my heart it was me, I'm happy for ya' man. And once you beat Wade, once you win the World title for the first time in your career, what's say you put that bad boy on the line against me, eh?

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 DjDsH

He winks into the camera, then the visual of him smiling fades out as Breakdown rolls on.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Thanks for killing the ratings, you dick.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Thunder Gun wrote:
Thanks for killing the ratings, you dick.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 AQuyj
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

*As Breakdown returns from commercial break, we see Edge backstage. An interviewer approaches him and begins to speak.*

[[Interviewer]]
Edge, is it okay if I have a moment of your time to ask some questions?

[[Edge]]
Sure, go right ahead.

[[Interviewer]]
Tonight you are facing The Rock in the main event of Breakdown, how does it feel?

[[Edge]]
I'm not exactly sure how I feel. Little bit excited because it's been a while sense I main evented if I remember correctly but on the other hand, I'm facing The Rock. The chance to face him is pretty damn awesoem by itself, but knowing Rock this won't be a walk in the park and the little streak of awesomeness that I've been on as of lately might be coming to an end. I faced The Intercontinental Champion and won. I faced AJ Styles and won but lost in a handicap match so I'm not sure if that should be counted. I faced The World Heavyweight Champion of XWL, Wade Barrett, and won. Then just last week, I faced Mark Henry and won. The streak is only going to get better one can hope. I need as much momentum as I can if I want to beat Cody Rhodes. Final Stand is just around the corner and these last few weeks mean so much for me.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Upsxf

[[Edge]]
At Final Stand it's go big or go home. I'm either going to save Breakdown or turn it into something worse. Come Final Stand, it's time to prove who the real "Savior of Breakdown" is. Cody says it's him but he's the anti-hero when you think about it. But with every villian or "Anti-Hero", there is a hero and that hero is Me. Sure, I'm not like The Hurricane. I don't run around with a cape, green hair and a mask but come Final Stand, I'll be considered a hero. But don't expect me to run around with a cape, alright?

[[Interviewer]]
Okay Edge, next question. Do you have what it takes to defeat Cody at Final Stand?

[[Edge]]
Of course I do. I have to bring it all, I can't back down. There's a ton on the line and I'm not just walking away from this problem. Like I said before, go big or go home. I'm walking out of Final Stand the true "Savior of Breakdown" by taking Cody out of power and making sure Mick has all the power he had before this whole Resistance thing started. Everyday I'm worried about losing my job because the day Rhodes injures Foley and puts him out of action is the day that I'm going to be gone. One more week though, just one more week I've got to deal with Cody then he's going to be sorry he messed with Foley and I.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Pro3

[[Interviewer]]
Okay Edge, one last question. Do you have any last words for Cody Rhodes?

[[Edge]]
Of course I do. Cody can say he's better then me and he can come out here and say whatever, I don't care. He's the one who sits in his office every show while I go out there and do what I live to do. These fans are sick and tired of Cody, they want him gone. Being the man of the people I decided to help out Mick Foley and save Breakdown. Every single week, Save Our Show... S.O.S.... Save Our Show... I'm trying my best and when Final Stand arrives, the show will be saved.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Pro2

[[Edge]]
Good luck Cody, good luck. Now if you would excuse me, I've got a main event to get ready for.

*Camera fades to black as we fade to the net segment.*
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownmarkhenryXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownjustingabri
Mark Henry Vs Justin Gabriel

Justin Gabriel beats Mark Henry with the 450 Splash.

*Breakdown fades to commercial*

*Breakdown returns and the Cameras cut backstage to see Justin Gabriel walking through the curtain after his match*
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 ZNLaS

[Interviewer]
Justin, Congratulations on victory tonight. You've now got the victory you wanted with just 2 weeks to go before Final Stand. How does it feel to finally get back to winning ways?

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 ZLxH2
[Justin Gabriel]
Well it's great to get back to winning ways, especially with Final Stand just right around the corner. There is just one Breakdown left before we head into Final Stand. That means I have one last chance to gain momentum and one last chance to show Wade that come Final Stand, there is no way he is walking out of that Arena the World Champion. Tonight, I beat a man that's about 3 times my weight, He's dubbed the Worlds Strongest Man. I overcame the odds and finally gained the victory that I probably needed.Win or lose every match gets me prepared for Final Stand. I can't afford to let loses or anything get to me now, With the biggest match of my career just 2 weeks away I need to make sure I stay positive and just keep my focus on my main goal. It was great to get the win tonight, I'll see how next week goes and see who I go up against and give it my best shot. But win or lose next week, I'll be moving on to Final Stand where I finally achieve my goal of becoming World Champion.

[Interviewer]
Also, earlier tonight at the start of the show you attacked Wade Barrett. Was this to send a message to the World Champion?

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Zx3H4
[Justin Gabriel]
Of course, He's ran his mouth for weeks how he's going to end my career, my life and all that. Then tonight he comes out and wants to offer me a chance to a forfeit our match at Final Stand? I knew I had to do something to show him that I'm not backing down and that I mean business. Tonight I showed him just a preview of what will happen to him at Final Stand. Wade ran away from me like the Coward that he is, because He could see his title reign flash before his eyes. He now knows that come Final stand, I'm more of a threat than he or anybody else imagined. Wade was right, everybody does expect Wade to win. He's dominated his way through the entire roster here in XWL, defeating nearly everyone in his path. But I thrive of being the underdog, all my life I've always been the underdog. Nobody expected me to make it to this level. Growing in South Africa, I was always told I'd never make it to the big time, and It wasn't possible for me to do it. Well, I proved them all wrong. Nobody expected me to become the United States Champion and I once again proved them all wrong. And At Final Stand nobody expects me to become World Champion, so I guess I'l just have to prove them all wrong once again.

[Interviewer]
Thanks for you time, and Congratulations once again.

*Breakdown fades out to a video package for Cody Rhodes*

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownjamesstormXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
James Storm Vs Kurt Angle

The match was back and forth between both men, and was a close contest until....

{King}
Here goes! Angle is going for the Ankle Lock!

Angle grabs Storm by the ankle, and starts wrenching at it, just as it seems that Storm is about to quit he rolls through and throws Angle off towards the ropes. Storm gets right to his feet and goes for the Last Call! But Angle ducks! Angle does behind him and is going for the Angle Slam! But just as he lifts him form the ground Storm floats over! Angle turns right into a Last Call Super Kick! He's out cold! 1....2....3!

Winner: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlbreakdownjamesstorm

[As Angle slowly gets up after a hard fought match Shelley suddenly slides down the ramp and Superkicks Angle in the back of the head not even waiting for him to turn around. Shelley gets down next to Angle and before you know it he has the Border City Stretch locked in! Angle tries to fight out of it, but after a tough match he simply doesn’t have the energy to put up much of a struggle. Angle begins tapping but that doesn’t stop Shelley from putting as much as he can into the hold and poor Angle has nowhere to go. Thankfully for him security guards rush out and after a brief battle force Shelley to break his grip and Shelley quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs a microphone.]

{Alex Shelley}
Angle you’ve been trying so hard to get me wrestle you at Final Stand and I can’t help but feel a little flattered. I can’t help but think that you honestly believe your world will end if that match doesn’t happen. And after you tried to break my freakin’ ankle last week I got to thinking: would it really be such a bad thing if I wrestled you one more time? It would put a rest to things once and for all. And you know what? I’ve made my decision: I decline your challenge… again. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I’m done with you Kurt.

[As Shelley theme hits as he drops the mic and makes his way backstage.]

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Shelleytrib-o

*The show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Legal
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Fortune’s theme plays and is met with an array of boos as Kazarian appears on the stage. He begins walking down to the ring, throwing up the Fortune hand sign with one hand and with a mic on the other. He takes his time entering the ring which causes the crowd to boo him slightly louder. He waits for the boos to die down before speaking.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Kaz1

{Kazarian}
Well as some of you may know, I had a match last week with Rey Mysterio and I did what I told you I was gonna do. I BEAT him. It was a well fought match but I came out on top. Even though Rey had taken the advantage at the beginning of the match I was still able to come back and counter his finishing move, The 619. That is where it went all down hill. Mysterio fell trap into the deadly Wave of the Future. I thought he would at least give me more of a challenge but that did not happen. Oh well, guess he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Crowd boos

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Kaz2

{Kazarian}
Now! Now! It’s not all that bad. At least I didn’t destroy him and you'll get to see him compete in a match tonight. Anyways that’s not what I came out here to talk about tonight. I came out to talk about my match this week. My match against the American Badass, The Undertaker. Now I have seen some of Takers matches and I'm not impressed. Taker is going to be another person who will fall victim to the Wave of the Future.

Crowd chants Taker

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Kaz4

{Kazarian}
Don’t get me wrong he is good but just not good enough to beat me. Now we all know Taker will be a fan favorite but he still won't beat me. I am better than him and I will always be better than him. Taker, I know your listening in the back. Hear me because I'm only going to say this once, you will not be able to beat me and you will never beat me. Oh and one more thing Taker, hopefully you'll put up a better fight then Rey did last week so at least it won't be such an easy win for me.

As Kazarian starts to say something else he gets cut off by a familiar theme

Similar to the way Kazarian interrupted AJ last week, AJ interrupts Kazarian this week, returning the favor. AJ emerges from the backstage area and is meet with boos, just like his Fortune partner did before him. AJ doesn't seem to let the boos phase him as he walks down the ramp with a huge smile on his face. He picks up a mic that's under the bottom turnbuckle before walking up the steps and entering the ring. He raises the mic and begins to speak.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 AJ66

{AJ Styles}
I'm sorry for the interruption Kazarian but I just had to come out here and say that I am finally getting the recognition I so rightfully deserve. I am finally getting opportunity to go one on one with the current World Heavyweight Champion Wade Barrett. Wade is currently in a slump lately, losing to both Edge and Ted DiBiase back-to-back. Fortune defeated the Rated R Superstar a few weeks ago and Fortune completely destroyed Ted DiBiase before that. So the way I see it, I'm the perfect opponent for Wade tonight. Wade may think that he has an easy win tonight, but he is sorely mistaken. All that Wade will get is another loss added to his losing streak. And when I defeat Wade later tonight, I think it would put me line for a World Heavyweight Championship match against Wade in the near future, wouldn't you think, Kazarian?

Kazarian is shown on camera nodding.

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 AJ67

{AJ Styles}
Oh, how the mighty have fallen. If I remember correctly, Wade use to be a force to be reckoned with, going undefeated for God knows how long, and now he's lucky to even walk away with a victory. I'm not holding back and pretty sure neither are you. That way when the smoke clears and the dust settles, there will be no doubt in your mind and in the minds of the XWL Universe, that I am the better man and you have become nothing but a shell of your former self. Wade, I'm telling you now, prepare yourself for defeat, prepare yourself for failure, and prepare ... to get “Phenomenal!”

AJ looks into the camera with intensity never before seen from him. He continues for another few seconds before jumping out the ring and walking up the ramp. He reaches the stage and without looking back, he raises his hand above his head, throwing up the Fortune hand sign before making his way backstage, leaving Kazarian in the ring, slightly confused as Breakdown goes to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 XwlbreakdownnatalyaXWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Xwlredemptionmichelle
Natalya Vs Michelle McCool

*We return from commercial break with both Natalya and Michelle McCool circling the ring. Natalya and McCool begin to lock up which leads to Natalya winning the lock up and driving Michelle's back into the turnbuckle. Natalya slams Michelle's head to the ground and begins to throw flurries of punches into it. Natalya caps off the vicious attack with a kick to the stomach and then backs off. Natalya has received a decent pop from the crowd so far. Natalya walks back over to McCool, still on the ground, before she attempts to pick her up but is poked in the eye. Natalya rubs her eyes, trying to get the dirt or whatever may have gotten into them from Michelle's fingers out of them before Michelle takes advantage and delivers a gut kick. McCool then runs the ropes and delivers a dropkick to the side of Natalya.*

*Michelle McCool goes for the quick cover.

But a kickout. McCool turns around to glare at the ref, but in the time Natalya chops her legs out from under her. Natalya smashes the leg to the ground and then stomps on it from a standing position. Natalya then lifts up Michelle McCool and then irish whips her off the ropes. Natalya goes for a clothesline off the bounce, but McCool ducks under and then kicks Natalya in the face when she turns around. McCool stomps on the back of Natalya, before Natalya rolls out of the way forcing Michelle to stomp her own foot on the ground. Natalya runs the ropes and then delivers a cross body.*

*Natalya is seemingly ready for her spinning powerbomb, awaiting Michelle to return to her feet to attempt hitting it. Michelle gets up on her feet and then turns around to face Natalya, but before Natalya can raise her up for the powerbomb, Michelle gut kicks her and then sets up for her finisher in the pedigree-like position. Michelle attempts lifting up Natalya, but Natalya blocks it. Natalya forces herself out from underneath Michelle before they stand face to face for a moment and Natalya knocks Michelle McCool over. After Michelle is knocked over, Natalya quickly locks in her finishing sharpshooter. Michelle attempts to crawl to the ropes, but it's no use as she has to tap out and Natalya has won her return match here in XWL!*

*Natalya's theme plays as she celebrates her win on her first match back in XWL. Natalya has her hand raised and we then go to yet another hype up video for the return of former XWL Superstar, Triple H, set for Final Stand.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012   XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 3/4/2012 - 3/11/2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next