Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Gaz' thread of unused promos

Go down 
+19
Sex Ferguson
DallasBlaike
Nitro
Danny Boy
P1
Austin
Zack
Stay✔
Adam
Alan
sdogg50c
Shug
Zander
Jonguin
Bang
Kyle
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I did a test promo for Bully Ray but I've decided not to be him because he's not that fun to play as, so I thought I'd post the promo so it didn't go to waste.

The lights go out in the arena, the fans aren't sure how to react. After nearly 30 seconds of the lights being out, a too familiar pyro flys through the arena and hits the stage causing a huge outburst of pyro on the stage. A theme song begins to play.

The theme song of The Dudley Boyz hits as the fans go absolutely nuts! There is an amazing pop for the 23 Time Tag Champions finally making their debut in XWL. The theme plays for nearly a minute as the fans grow anxious. Suddenly the lights come back on and the music stops. After a few more seconds, Bubba Ray Dudley walks onto the stage alone. He's wearing a black shirt, jeans and has shades on. His hands are in his pocket as he walks down the aisle to no music, the fans are cheering him but he doesn't acknowledge them at all. He picks up a microphone that's on the steps and once he gets into the ring he orders the ring announcer to get out.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 L15HE

[Bubba Ray] I'm sure you were expecting to see me and D-Von burst through this curtain, full of energy, didn't you? Well I'm sorry to dissapoint you but The Dudley Boyz are DEAD. You can hear the fans collectviley gasp in unison. Yeah, I had that same reaction too. Let me tell you a little story, alright? Myself and D-Von were inseperable, we were without a doubt the very best thing in the tag division in any company we were in. We had the most hard hitting finisher known to man, we could put anyone out with that one move. Screw Ric Flair and his 16 title reigns, D-Von and I had TWENTY THREE Tag Title reigns. We conquered, ECW, WWF/E, TNA, we even had the WCW Tag Titles. Fact is, everywhere we went, we dominated. Now this new company surfaced a while into our retirement, XWL. I've seen a lot of punk tag teams coming up here thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread and it ticked me off. I had people like Evan Bourne and Dolph Ziggler, or R-Truth and The Miz saying that nobody can stop them. When we all knew that if any of those chumps came up against us, they'd be dead meat. I felt a motivation in the past few years to get back in the ring, I got myself in the best shape of my life and hand on heart I'm keeping it this way. And when I talked to Mick Foley, my good friend about bringing us in for one last run. You know what D-Von had to say about that? He didn't want any of it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 6ggW3

[Bubba Ray] So how the hell am I supposed to react? I trained for about a year getting into ring shape again, let's be honest, I was a big man and I've trimmed down and I'm proud. I felt that we had one last run in us. But when we got the contracts, D-Von chickened out. You know what he told me? That he didn't think we had it, he thought we were washed up, he would rather spend his time at home with his family. That's the thing about him, he's soft. I've always been the brains of the tag team, I carried him around the whole world. If it wasn't for Bubba Dudley, there would be no D-Von Dudley. The fact that we were tag partners was just a lucky shot for him, I could've chosen any of my brothers but I chose him. Little did I know he would be the anchor that held me down for so long, he stopped me from showing my true self. But my true self is here. So when D-Von told me all of this, I was angry. I can't believe that my own brother would stab me in the back like that. I thought about talking about it to him, talk to his family about it and see what they think. But I went with who I really am, I slapped him in the face. I told him that I've had enough, I told him that I'm sick of his SH*T!!

The fans have become dead silent, they're consumed with his speech.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 ALMmk

[Bubba Ray] I tried to be a nice guy, I tried to will him back in to doing what he was born to do but he's done. But honestly I couldn't give a damn, because all he's done is make himself fade into obscurity while I get my chance that I've always deserved. The D-Von I locked eyes with when we had those contracts was not the same man I teamed with for 16 years. That ruthless son of a bitch is gone, and a plain ass family man is in. So I ripped up his contract, I threw it in his face, I haven't spoken to him since. And I've never been happier, so I signed that contract. I kept on with my routine of being in the best shape of my life. Now that I'm back and ready, I can finally put The Dudley Boyz behind me. After 16 long years, I'm going to do this dance solo and I'm going to do a damn fine job of it. Because there's not one frickin' "Superstar" that can stop me! I say superstar because being a Pro Wrestler is a rare breed now... You've got your Ted DiBiase's, Dolph Ziggler's, Justin Gabriel's all running around posing, doing flashy moves. That's not wrestling? That's some boring ass Twilight crap to get some girl fans you sick freaks!! On the other hand, I... am a PRO WRESTLER. I'm a born bully, I'm BULLY RAY!

His words seem more hateful more and more as he goes on, he slowly lifts his shades from his eyes and puts them on top of his head.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 O8m7d

[Bully Ray] D-Von, do you think I wanted it to come to this? Of course I wanted to bring The Dudleyz back for one last run, kick ass and take names. But it turns out I'm just going to be doing it myself, and atleast now I realise that I'll be better off this way. I'm not here for glory. I'm here because I'm a Pro Wrestler. All I want to do is kick some ass, get paid, and get laid. That's who I am. No more "D-Von get the tables!" no more "What's up!?" It's just Bully Ray, D-Von is retired and gone. The wizards of the wicked wood are dead and buried, but what has been revitalized is MY career. D-Von can sit at home with his boring family like the Jannetty he is and he can watch as I show the whole world what I'm all about. He can watch as I single handedly weed out all of the fakes in this company, and I'm going to start with the X-Treme Division, or whatever the hell you call yourselves these days. Never in my life have I been so disgusted at a companys attempt to bring back hardcore. If you want hardcore, you bring the hardcore elitists. I sure as hell don't want to see people like Sin Cara, Spanky and Michael Freakin' McGillicutty calling themselves hardcore.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 F47NV

[Bully Ray] I'm a cruel bastard, I'm making no bones about it. I should've been locked up for some of the stuff I've done in wrestling. I've set people on fire, grinded peoples faces' with a cheese grater, used chairs, ladders, bells, hammers, kendo sticks, tables. You name it. Hell, I even powerbombed Mae Young off a stage through two tables. And I won't hesitate doing that to anybody else, because I will not stop until the word "hardcore" actually means something here. Believe me, that word hasn't meant jack in a long long time. It's because all of those "hardcore legends" are tucked up at home, held together by duck tape and staples because they can't handle it. Do you see Tommy Dreamer in XWL? No you do not, his fat ass is sitting at home crying about ECW dying. Do you see The Sandman in XWL? No you do not, his drunk ass is.. hell, who cares? He's probably in some jail drunk as we speak. Look at Tazz, look at Sabu! They're all gone, I'm the last of a dying breed. I'm the last man who has true hardcore background and if it's the last thing I do I'll make this place a lot more hardcore. Not to pay tribute to ECW or anything like that.. to show that I WAS ECW.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 T5uhp

[Bully Ray] Don't even get me started on that indy crap too. When I see people like Davey Richards, Daniel Bryan, Chris Hero. Any of those guys go around claiming that they're the best in the biz' because they can wrestle for an hour? it makes me sick to my stomach, if any of those so called wrestlers stepped up to me I'd show them who is exactly the best. Even that Punk Kevin Steen, he's the fatass who goes around saying he's the Anti-Christ in XWL, right? Pssh, Steen. You don't know jack about what it's like to be that hated. No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to top me in any way. That's because you may try to piss off the fans, but let's face it, they love you. Back in my day when I was your age, I had people jumping over barriers trying to get to me because I was despised everywhere I went. Not like any fans these days would try that, because they're so fat and illiterate that they wouldn't know what to do... Man, does it feel good to get all of that out in the open. I haven't felt this fantastic in a long time, now that I have D-Von out of my spotlight I can finally be me.. And the real me, is here to stay. So deal with it.

After he finishes talking, Ray simply throws the microphone over his head and makes a sharp exit. He once again doesn't acknowledge the fans as he walks up the ramp, heavy boo's rain down on him.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 MMtsV

Last edited by Adam on Thu May 10, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Just wanted to focus on Angle for now Surprised and I also wanted to make sure I picked the right second guy when I do make that choice.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:17 pm

Danny Boy wrote:
Just wanted to focus on Angle for now Surprised and I also wanted to make sure I picked the right second guy when I do make that choice.

Wise words people, remember them.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:35 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Danny Boy wrote:

Wise words people, remember them.

lolno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 pm

It's common sense if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 pm

{{Jim Ross}}
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Breakdown and we are just moments away from our Main Event of the evening!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I can't wait JR! The Whole Shebang is finally gonna get what's coming to them!

{{Michael Cole}}
World title shots? Because honestly Jerry, that's the only thing they deserve besides all of our respect.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
You can not be serious! These guys are just out right jerks!

{{Jim Ross}}
Whether or not that is true doesn't matter. Once they step in the ring with the Heart Break Kid and the leader of Cenation, all the games they've played, stop.

{{Michael Cole}}
And then they beat the makeshift team that shouldn't be a team in the first place. Cena and Michaels finally get a dose of what they need from a great team!

The crowd erupts, expecting the lights to go out, but they hesitate, as Michael Cole speaks up.

{{Michael Cole}}
Is this more of Jeff Hardy's little sound system games? I didn't even think Taker was here tonight!

As though to answer Cole...

And then the lights go out. The crowd comes fully alive, all doubt fading away as another gong sounds and the ominous theme of the Deadman begins to play over the speakers.

As the gongs sound, the stage begins to fill with smoke and the titantron comes to life with lighting strikes, the arena taking an eerie shade of purple. The camera zooms up the stage right into the smoke, searching it. And then they find it. Standing amidst the smoke... The one and only, Phenom.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 TheUndertakerpromo11_zps6a325382

Just a mere silhouette within the smoke, the Deadman stands tall, not moving, allowing the camera to get up to him. The camera spins around him, revealing the man himself from the side.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 TheUndertakerpromo12_zps8b50cb24

The Undertaker is obviously emotionless as he stares down at the ring, still stationary. A few moments pass then he takes off in a slowed stride, making his way to the ring.

{{Jim Ross}}
By god it is the Undertaker.

{{Michael Cole}}
He was here just a week ago! Who cares!?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I'd watch it if I were you. The Phenom isn't one to be speaking poorly of.

{{Michael Cole}}
What is he going to do? Come after me? I am the voice of this company and I'd like to see him try.

The Undertaker has made it halfway down the ramp by now, his slow and usual stride carrying him. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he halts, as though planning his next move. Behind him on the stage, fire erupts, as though signalling for him to move.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 TheUndertakerpromo13_zpsc310824c

He snaps to his left, walking over to the stairs. Once reaching them, he turns to them and pulls out his trench coat, allowing him to climb them more easily. He climbs them and halts at the top, raising his hands into the air, causing the lights to come on. He then crosses onto the apron and enters the ring, holding onto his hat. He crosses the ring now, taking a mic from a ring hand and turning back to the middle of the ring as the lights dim throughout the arena. He faces the camera and brings the mic to his lips.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 TheUndertakerpromo15_zps59674639

{{The Undertaker}}
Time and time again, I have walked into this company, and then out of this company. Never lasting for more than a month or two. It's a continuous cycle that I can not seem to break and I despise it everyday. I have conquered other places, giving myself the title of a "Phenom." A title that I think is misplaced. Something, that I do not think I have yet acquired. I can not be a Phenom in this industry, until I have done all it has to offer to me. This, includes XWL.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 TheUndertakerpromo17_zpsc3230085

{{The Undertaker}}
In XWL, I have no streak. I have no legacy. All I have, is what I can bring with me. All I have, is myself. Though what I may have done in the past is great, what I do from here on out is what defines me. I can already see, some have done that. Some have moved on from their pasts and created new futures. Shawn Michaels, for one. A man I have had many wars with has come to this company and conquered. Triple H, as another. Already showing who he truly is. And countless others. People who have moved on and up over the years, climbing their obstacles with no complaints. That is what I am here to do.

The Undertaker lowers the mic, allowing this to sink in as the crowd cheers him.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 TheUndertakerpromo16_zps30e7e180

{{The Undertaker}}
This time, I do not plan to continue the cycle. This time, I plan to define my legacy in this business as the one and only Phenom. My clashes before now, have been fierce. But now, it's a new level. Now, it's a new playing field. Now, I'm here to prove something. No longer the top of the mountain, but the one who is attempting to climb it. I have become that, and that is something to be very, afraid of. Next week starts the uphill battle. Next weeks starts my climb. Next week, the Phenom, begins to be reborn.

With that, the sound of lighting cracking echos through the arena, the theme song of The Undertaker picking back up again.

The Undertaker drops the mic and turns away from the camera, exiting the ring. The camera spins to ringside where the trio commentary team sits.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
The Undertaker seems to be on a mission. I feel sorry for whoever gets in his way!

{{Jim Ross}}
I'm right there with you.

{{Michael Cole}}
As if! Undertaker is losing it. He isn't half of what he use to be. Hell, I bet I could take him!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I'd like to see you try!

(hopefully the coding didn't get ruined. Did every time I pmed it for some reason.)
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:42 am

We fade in from black to reveal... Nothing. We can't tell if we faded in at all because we see nothing but darkness. The only way we can tell that there is something on screen is because noises are heard. Not your typical talking or sounds from a homeless man but noises as if someone was moving around. Sounds of someone setting something on a table is heard a few times before finally we hear a figure say "Today is the day." The voice gives us obvious beliefs that it is a man from the deepness of the said voice. Something still is not clicking for us though, who is this man? Who would want to hide in darkness for minutes without revealing himself? But just in that thought we see a sound of flint striking and then a flame floating in the black screen. The flame lowers near the bottom right corner of the screen and soon the tiny tiny flame becomes brighter as the flame hits the wick of a candle lighting it. The candle illuminates the area slightly but truly we can only see the figure that was talking earlier.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 4a469c3485ab9d5f55bfdd1665097657

Now knowing exactly who the man is leads our minds trailing on an endless journey for answers. Answers that are for the millions of questions we are asking are self's. Some of which are like "Why is Brian Kendrick back?" or "Kendrick did not O.D. yet?" maybe even "Oh boy Brian Kendrick is back! Where is Paul London?!". All these questions spring from just the visual of Brian Kendrick simply holding a lit candle. If that's all it takes for the man to get us questioning ourselves then what will his words do? The man is known for his conspiracy theory's and his brief run with the WWE or TNA but not to much has been heard of him as of late. Not for months around these parts even. So once again, what brings Brian Kendrick back? Does he have a vendetta? Maybe he just needs a paycheck to pay for more weed. None the less all of our questions are silenced as the man begins to speak.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 7dc398e7be9ca40085f48e115fa87d1d

[Brian Kendrick]
When people think of Brian Kendrick, they should associate him with a candle. Everywhere he goes he is a bright candle, a bright candle that quickly begins to get darker... and darker.... until finally the candle is just barely visible to those that love that specific scent that is given off by said candle. Just like Brian Kendrick shows up to a wrestling company with so much talent and so eager to start but that eager gets lessened and so the work rate goes spiraling down with it. Soon the only one who can see the potential in Brian Kendrick are those who view the dirtsheets and the internet forums, they talk and talk about how they think Brian Kendrick should be used and how he should be world champion. The thing is, Brian Kendrick never wanted to be that candle. What Brian Kendrick wanted was to be a wrestler. Not some puppet that had an old mans hand up his rectum playing hide and go seek just so he could get a shot at the big money. What Brian Kendrick wanted was to be that low light candle that you can barely see and by all means necessary did he do it. But truly ask yourself this, when did he do this? Many will say with companies like Ring of Honor or the true Brian Kendrick scent lovers will say that he has been great since being trained by Shawn Michaels during the year of 1999. See that's where you are all wrong because you don't know when the mind really started for Brian Kendrick... Only I do.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 7dc398e7be9ca40085f48e115fa87d1d

[Brian Kendrick]
Let me take you into a verbal time machine and show you the true journey of Brian Kendrick. Most people will say you need to start with someones history by dating it back to when they started that profession but as I have already told you Brian Kendrick's journey did not start in the year 1999 where Brian Kendrick decided to train to be a wrestler. You see we have to go back a lot more to find that inner core of Brian Kendrick. The date is none other than May 29, 1979... Many fan's of Brian Kendrick's scent will instantly have a buzzer going in there minds and are ready to solve the puzzle but just wait let me explain. That date was none other than Brian Kendrick's birthday, or so you thought. It did not begin there for Brian Kendrick. That's only when, let's just say for time's sake the waiting body was born. You see we have to date far back compared to May 29th. We have to go all the way back to the true Brian Kendrick's birth. We have to go all the way back to the day of February 20, 1967. The question is burning inside you of "Well what does that date have to do with anything?" but please let my words be the fire extinguisher to put out those burning questions.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Db2e93d8b208292ba6bd72338eb2a5c5

[Brian Kendrick]
February 20, 1967 was a special day for this story. It's the day I was born... The true Brian Kendrick.... The Brian Kendrick that has been here ever since 1997 but let me not go off topic just yet as this is where the true fun begins. You see my scent's I was born on February 20th in the year 1967. It was a simple day in Grays Harbor Hospital in Aberdeen, Washington. Funny thing is it was to a waitress and an car mechanic. People always would question me on where I got my worth ethic so there you go, I hope that answers that question but still your original question remains the same so allow me to go further into the fire with the flame extinguisher. I was born in that hospital but not to this body. Oh no, I was born to a body you all might be aware of though. I was born to be me. Me, Kurt Cobain.... Now just sit there at your screens and take the extinguisher in as long as you need to because that will take some thinking to do. Or since ninety percent of america is labeled lazy by the news nowadays it would probably be best for me to explain it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Ffb8f44360c53fc53c7429804136882b

[Brian Kendrick]
For years upon years in my first body I would be known as the now a days iconic figure Kurt Cobain. Why would I want to leave that all behind if I was at the top? Why would I want to re-climb the mountain of success if I had finally reached the top? Well it's simple, I like the challenge. I saw World Championship Wrestling in the year of 1994 and I just knew then in there in my plans for this new challenge that the thing that I sat there and watched that day would be it. I would want to rise up from simply nothing and become one of the best damn wrestlers today. How was that done? Simple. You see I don't want to spoil the dark secrets of the dark books that lie in the streets and markets of Hollywood but it's quite easy to fake ones death. Especially then, especially back then when you did not have to worry about twitter or facebook. So I lied out my plan and it was simple. I fake my suicide and then I lie in wait. Waiting for the right moment at the right time to become this new identity. That identity would come with ease when you have connections to that black market I was talking about earlier. They can hunt the streets up and down, city to city, and state to state looking for someone you can easily resemble. Aberdeen, Washington was the place of choice by my "finders". They found Brian Kendrick and then we made the switch. What happened to the original Brian Kendrick you may ask. Well I can not say truth be told. The last I heard he would be swimming around Cuba but that was nearly twenty years ago. So that was the plan that was flawlessly executed. It was not instant however. You cant just fake your own death then make a switch so soon. It took around three hundred and sixty five days to even begin the finding process. Once we found the Original Brian Kendrick, the switch took another year. Meaning we would be in the year 1996. That's when I became the man you know and love today, that's when I became your candle. Now I can't just overflow your minds with so much knowledge in one day because then it would cause your mind to become a forest fire, and we all know that a fire extinguisher can't put out a forest fire. However I will leave you with this and this only. Some will want to call me The Second Coming of Kurt Cobain but really, can you have a second coming when the first never left the picture?

With those words spoken by Brian Kendrick he breathes in deeply. The exhale of Kendrick sends the flame to the leave the wick causing smoke to fly back up into darkness which is exactly where it left us after those words from Brian Kendrick. Can he be serious? Is this just another tyrant from the already known insane man? True or False what Brian Kendrick said will be leaving the fans of pro wrestling wondering until the next time we see him, but when will that be? He never gave us a time frame. Will it be next week? Or will Kendrick be shot by then for what he said if it is all true. We do know one thing however and that is we are heading to commercial break to give our minds some release.
Back to top Go down
Nitro
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:42 am

Nitro wrote:

Backstory Explanation: So basically I had a conversation earlier with Zack and it went like this at one point during the convo.
[4:25:14 AM] Zack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fregObNcHC8
[4:25:35 AM] Phoenix Nitro: I am a fucking idiot
[4:25:39 AM] Zack: lmao
[4:25:48 AM] Phoenix Nitro: I love that song (F)
[4:25:54 AM] Phoenix Nitro: memory is good for many things
[4:26:00 AM] Phoenix Nitro: but I suck at lyrics to songs
[4:26:22 AM] Zack: i considered taking the brian kendrick
[4:26:30 AM] Zack: and have him just quote nirvana songs all the time
[4:26:35 AM] Phoenix Nitro: lmao
[4:26:50 AM] Phoenix Nitro: I wanted Brian Kendrick just to be a conspiracy theorist
[4:26:54 AM] Zack: the kurt cobain looking motherfucker
[4:26:57 AM] Phoenix Nitro: lmao
[4:27:21 AM] Zack: dave grohl looks like fucking big stevie cool in that video
[4:27:27 AM] Phoenix Nitro: :L
[4:27:43 AM] Zack: he shot cobain cause WE'RE TAKING OOOOOOOVER
[4:27:47 AM] Zack: totally
[4:27:53 AM] Phoenix Nitro: lmfao
[4:27:58 AM] Phoenix Nitro: or have Kendrick say
[4:29:06 AM] Zack: the us government was behind 9/11 like courtney love was behind kurt cobain's death
[4:29:08 AM] Zack: #heel
[4:30:00 AM] Phoenix Nitro: "I...Never Died... You see I have been living all this time... If you think about it, what year did this 'character' start training? 1999... What year did they 'think' I killed myself?... Exactly. Body double... I was doing it before Hollywood... Just like I was the man who revolutionized rock before and just like now I am going to revolutionize pro wrestling... You can call me the second coming of Kurt Cobain but truly the first coming never left."

Basically my mind just went all other the place from Zacks original idea. I decided to do that tiny bit you see above this line at 4:30 am and decide "What the hell might as well give it a test promo". Only thing is I know I have three characters that I love so for now Kendrick acting like Cobain is only here in the unused heavens. Also Kendrick is not actually Cobain he is just high and tripping or something like that :L

-Thanks for reading, Nitro.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 RsEzdMq

*We return backstage to see Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady by themselves as Enzo talks to Colin himself.*

[Enzo Amore] So thats when I says to her, if you want some of ‘Zo, you best be ready to go. How you DOIN’?

*Colin looks at the camera noticing they’re on air as he nudges Enzo on the shoulder and points to the camera. Enzo freezes for a few seconds but starts talking right away to cover up.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Lga5QpA

[Enzo Amore] My name.. is Enzo Amore. And I am a certified G and a bonafide stud. And you CAN’T TEACH THAT!

[Big Cass] How you doin’

[Enzo Amore] And this.. this is Big Cass, he’s 7 foot tall and he’s the baddest man you’ve ever seen and you definitely CAN’T TEACH THAT!

[Big Cass] How you doin’

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 8GLs0kT

[Enzo Amore] Bada Boom!… Realest guys in the room! Now Big Cass over here, he’s got a lil’ debut match tonight, ain’t that right big man?

[Big Cass] You got that right ‘Zo.

[Enzo Amore] Who are you up against?

[Big Cass] Mason Ryan.

[Enzo Amore] Mason Ryan?! Do they know that it’s 2014? Not 2011! He may have the big muscles but he ain’t got no brain. By the time Big Cass over here is finished with Mason Ryan he’s gonna be called Mason Cryin’

[Big Cass] How you doin’

[Enzo Amore] If Mason Ryan says he’s gonna beat my man Big Cass? He’s gonna be Mason LYIN’

[Big Cass] How you doin’!

[Enzo Amore] And I know he’ll be Mason Tryin but by the end of the match he’s gonna be Mason… DYIN’ HOW YOU DOIN’?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 3CY0wBh

[Big Cass] Me and ‘Zo ain’t stoppin’, we don’t take no breaks, we-

[Enzo Amore] Yeah we ain’t no Ross and Rachel!

[Big Cass] Huh?

[Enzo Amore] Yeah you know Ross and Rachel, from Friends?! They were on a break and Ross cheated on her and-

[Big Cass] Enzo! It wasn’t cheating if they were on a break..

[Enzo Amore] Don’t start this big man, you gotta get this frustration out on Mason Ryan instead, alright?!

[Big Cass] But there’s one thing we can agree on, if you and I got our own show we’d be a WAY bigger hit than Friends.

[Enzo Amore] How you DOIN’?

aaaand this is when I found out Enzo was actually taken soz dbag Tisa
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:21 pm

Breakdown returns with the theme of Stephanie McMahon playing loud and proud. This woman, who has been hell bent on destroying careers since day one comes walking down the ramp, head held high.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 StephanieMcMahon11_zps361c9982

The princess of the wrestling industry rounds the ring, climbing the stairs, smiling widely. She enters the ring and walks over to the ring announcer, grabbing the mic from him and turning to the crowd. She pauses, allowing the crowd to boo her. This women has spent time trying to get rid of Dean Ambrose, Shawn Michaels, and Eric Young. If not for her father last month, involving all three of these men in the world title chamber, none of these three would of seen the world title picture. The crowd seems to calm slightly, but not by much. Stephanie raises the mic, unimpressed.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Are you all done yet?

The crowd grows louder in their boos, Stephanie smiling cockily, happy with the hate.

[Stephanie McMahon]
That's fine, have it your way. I'll just talk over you. We stand, just one week away from Eye for an Eye. The event where our current world champion, and by far one of the best world champions will defend his title in an Elimination Chamber. Not only that but also the diva's title, being defended inside of the same hellish structure. Along with several other matches, but that isn't what I want to talk about currently. I instead wish to address something else however. I would like to address one, Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 StephanieMcMahon13_zps9a885350

[Stephanie McMahon]
Last week, Shawn got rid of a thorn in my side, better known as Dean Ambrose. The same man who brought back the group known as the Shield and brought havoc to my company, my employees, and myself. Thanks to Shawn, now, Dean Ambrose has forfeited his rematch clause for the world title and brought about the absence of Dean Ambrose for a long, long time. So, I simply wanted to thank him. Thank him for getting rid of one of the sleaziest pieces of scum this company has ever presented over the years. Though, Shawn and I may not see eye to eye, he did the right thing.

[???]
Hey, hey, hey! Calm down with that nonsense.

Stephanie spins to the titantron, knowing this voice all too well. Her eyes meet the face of Dean Ambrose, the man who many thought wouldn't be here tonight.

[Dean Ambrose]
So are you done spreading lies out there or should I wait a moment?

[Stephanie McMahon]
What.... How?

[Dean Ambrose]
How? How am I here and not caught up in some hospital? Because you can't kill Dean Ambrose.

The crowd comes to life, cheers galore as Ambrose graces the titantron, staring down Stephanie.

[Dean Ambrose]
Hasn't that clicked in that pretty little head of yours? I'm not, like, everyone else. I'm not a normal human being. I'm considered to be a little bit more out there compared to others. So you really think a freakin' chair to the face is going to put me out? I'm insulted. I'm bothered by the fact that you think I'm something that is just going to fade away. I'm the man, who pitted the Shield together again, just to ruin your day. I'm the guy, who ruined your main event at Digital Decision, just because I could. I'm the guy, they who isn't about to sit down for no pompous bitch.

The pop from the crowd is almost deafening as Dean runs a hand over his head, trying to constrain himself for a moment. Stephanie appears appalled by the fact that Ambrose is even here, let alone what he said.

[Dean Ambrose]
Week in and week out, you have attempted to make everyone's life a living hell. A hell, ran by a she devil. I'm sick of it. I was sick of it weeks ago, and I'm sick of it now. So, let me tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to continue to turn these tables around, till you're the one in your own personal hell, then I'm breaking the table, just to prove a point. You don't, own me. You don't, control me. Just, get it through your head already.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Ambrose22_zps7edbc42f

[Dean Ambrose]
I know, though. I know what you're thinking. You're asking yourself why am I bothering you, when Shawn is the one who put me "out" right? Well let me fill you in on the way things have worked. For weeks, and weeks, and weeks, and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks, I've been at Shawn's throat, trying my damnedest to get rid of him. And for what? To fix something? Why should I attack the mercenary, when I can take out the captain? Why am I bothering with him, when you're still around?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Ambrose21_zps518c6958

[Dean Ambrose]
I just want you to know though, you made me do this. You're the one who came out here, night after night, and refused to grant me my title shot. And even now, I mean, really, even now, you're telling these people that I've forfeited my rematch clause. If not for your dad, the only McMahon with an ounce of sense, I wouldn't of been mention in the title picture for months. So, after weeks of being drug down by you and your pathetic little antics, I'm done. I'm done with these games.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Ambrose23_zps38ed4c74

[Dean Ambrose]
I'm at the point to where it's either kill, or die trying. So let me tell you what's going to happen. The next time I get within five feet of you, I'm putting you through a table. Then, I'm going to drag you back to your feet, and make you apologize to me, and all of these people, for having to put up with you, every single week. Then, I'm going to put you through another table, for not sounding sincere. So, be on the look out Steph. The fringe, is coming to get you.

Ambrose pushes the camera back, causing it to crash to the ground. Ambrose begins to walk away, only his feet being seen. The feed to the titantron dies, and turns to static. Then turns back to Stephanie, who stands in the ring, appearing worried. She looks from her left to her right, then raises the mic.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Security! Get down here! NOW!

A moment passes and here comes the cavalry, one after another, security gues comes running to the ring, sliding in and crowding around Stephanie. Stephanie continues to look from left to right, still appearing worried as her fear comes to life.

Sierra,
Hotel,
Echo,
India,
Lima,
Delta,

S.H.I.E.L.D.

The theme starts up as the security guards spin around, trying to find where Ambrose might be coming from. A few moments pass and then the crowd pops, the camera spinning to the announcers table where they find Ambrose climbing over the barricade, onto the table. He stares down the ring, holding Stephanie and plenty of security guards. He cracks his neck, slowly removes his jacket, and the takes off. He slides into the ring, the guards pouncing on him before he can get up, trying to end this before it can start. Stephanie is moves towards the side where the ramp is.

The guards start to remove her from the ring as Ambrose begins to battle his way to his feet. The crowd cheering for Ambrose as he stands and goes toe to toe with several officials. One after another, they fall thanks to the punches of Ambrose, rolling from the ring as they fall down. After many of shots, and many of security guards falling, it comes down to Ambrose and three others. Ambrose sends one into the turnbuckle, following him and connecting with a huge elbow to his face. He takes off across the ring where the other two stand, recovering from a handful of fists that took place moments ago, Ambrose clotheslinning both of them to the mat.

The duo roll from the ring as Ambrose is left with one lone guard, who has tried to sneak up on Ambrose. Dean turns around into a huge right hand from the guard, causing Dean to fall back against the middle rope. Dean explodes off the middle rope, connecting with a clothesline that turns the guard inside out. Ambrose stands, running his hands over his face as he turns to the ramp, where he finds Stephanie and three guards, standing on the stage. He points at Stephanie, and then moves to the guard on the mat, picking him up and setting him up for the Dirty Deeds. He stares right at Stephanie, then drops the guard with his finishing move. He jumps up off the mat, leaning forward over the ropes, practically taunting McMahon who is rushed into the back for her own safety. The camera cuts to commercial break as Ambrose goes to make his leave.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlaike
Mid Card
DallasBlaike

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Wanted some feed back on my Seth Rollins test promo. Hope you all enjoy

As XWL's Eye for an Eye carries on and we await the highly anticipated Elimination Chamber where the coveted World Title will be on the line, we are interrupted by an unfamiliar theme with a familiar name on the titantron. When the fans see black and blonde hair they go crazy as they haven't seen him in a little over a month

Jim Ross
My god King! Its Seth Rollins!

Jerry Lawler
This is huge! If I'm not mistaken we haven't seen him since the beginning of August!

Michael Cole
He sure is dressed differently for his return, I think this is the first time we've ever seen him dressed to the tens before.

Seth Rollins who is now on the stage of the arena and is dressed in a full black suit, something the XWL Universe isn't used to seeing on Rollins. Rollins begins to walk down the ramp with a microphone in his hand and a pep in his step as he makes his way to the ring.

Jerry Lawler
Is it just me or does something about Rollins seem different to you guys?... Well other than his attire of course.

Jim Ross
I was about to say the same thing King, Rollins looks to have a bit more confidence and a little more upbeat than we've seen in the past.

Michael Cole
Whether anything has changed or not, the fans still seem to love him.

Seth Rollins just now stepping into the ring and goes directly to the center with and looks at the camera fixed in front of him with a big smile on his face. He strokes his beard with his right hand and lifts the mic to his mouth with his left as the fans continue to cheer.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me27

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me25

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me21

Seth opens his mouth and is about to speak, but quickly closes it, lowering the microphone to his side once again and looks off to his side. Using body language to tell the fans he isn't going to speak until they be quiet, but the fans don't seem to take the hint and continue to cheer. His patience begins to fade as does his smile

Michael Cole
Rollins's smile didn't last very long.

Jim Ross
You can say that again, but now I'm wondering what it is Rollins has to say.

Seth lifts the microphone back up to his mouth, frustration starts to build within him as his patience is completely gone at this point. He then turns his head back to the camera and calmly speaks for the first time this evening.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me19

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me28

Seth Rollins
Will you all just shut up.

He lowers the microphone once more as the fans's cheers turn into boos and the growing smile on Seth's face tells everyone that he's loving every second of it. The excitement from all the boos he's receiving even causes him to let out a small giggle

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me3

Michael Cole
This is defineatelty a different Seth Rollins than the one we saw in August.

Jerry Lawler
You're just now realizing this Cole?

The fans begin to simmer down, whether its because they're out of breath from all their noise or because they want to hear what Rollins has to say, he doesn't know, but he takes the moment of silence to begin speaking and he lifts the microphone back to his lips, starting off with a quote from the Bad Guy, Scott Hall.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me14

Seth Rollins
"You know who I am.... But you don't know why I'm here..." That's a pretty accurate quote for this situation don't ya think...? You've seen what I've done in the past... The Shield... Age of the Fall... Wins... Losses... Dominance... Squashes.... Successes.... Failures... The list goes on and on... But through everyone of those occurrences, one thing was the same.

Seth Rollins lowers the microphone and pauses, leaving the crowd to think for a moment about what he's said

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me1

Jerry Lawler
What is he talking about? This doesn't make any sense.

Michael Cole
Well maybe if you kept your mouth shut and listened, we'd find out.

Seth, thinking he had let the crowd think enough, lifts the mic back up

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me26

Seth Rollins
The one thing that never changed was me.... I was the same ol' Seth Rollins through all of it.... And where has that gotten me? What titles has that put around my waist? None... Yeah sure I won King of the Ring and the fact that's my career highlight is pathetic....

Seth Rollins takes another break from speaking and the crowd takes the opportunity to begin chanting "You're pathetic" which Seth thinks is laughable.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me22

Michael Cole
Seth obviously isn't taking those words to heart.

Jerry Lawler
Well he shouldn't, winning one King of the Ring tournament is a better accolade than anything these people have accomplished.

Once the "You're pathetic" chants die down, Seth carries on speaking.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me30

Seth Rollins
I realized a couple months ago that this industry constantly changes and all of the greats, they change overtime as well... So I got to thinking that maybe I'm starting to become obsolete... Maybe I'm in need of an upgrade... Maybe I need to evolve.

Jim Ross
What in God's name is he talking about?

Jerry Lawler
I can't even begin to tell you JR.

Seth Rollins
So that's what I did, I took time off so I can adapt and make myself better than the rest. What you are looking at now is the evolution of Seth Rollins, what you are looking at is a completely new entity that shall now and forever be known as Tyler Black!

The man now known as Tyler Black drops the microphone an looks around at the audience in attendance as they start to chant "You're pathetic" followed by "Black is whack" which echos throughout the arena.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Me18

The performer formerly known as Seth Rollins exits the ring as the crowd continues to make it clear that "Black is whack," but he just laughs at it on his way up the ramp. The camera cuts to the announcers table showing JR, King and Michael Cole.

Jerry Lawler
Well I guess you could say he's back.... In black! Hahahaha

Michael Cole
Really? How long did it take you to come up with that one King?

Jim Ross
King's bad joke aside-

JR continues to speak moving on to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:49 pm

We're back live here on XWL Breakdown with a shot of all three commentators sitting at the announce desk!

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Breakdown! Up next is the highly anticipated match-up between Shawn Michaels and Chris Je...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00001

The crowd goes wild as the theme of the ever unstable Dean Ambrose blares through the arena! Michael Cole's jaw drops so far it nearly hits the announce table as he begins to stutter and stammer.

[Michael Cole]
I...he...wha...h-he can't be here! That man was destroyed! His career was ended by Shawn Michaels with that elbow drop to his head! T-They said he'd never be back in an XWL ring! Y-You gotta...you gotta be kidding me! Oh no!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00012

The roof nearly blows off of the arena as The Lunatic Fringe has returned to XWL! Dean Ambrose is back and looking for a fight as he tugs at the collar of his leather jacket, head tilting back and forth as he looks around the arena, clenching and un-clenching his fist.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00017

Ambrose slides up to sit on the apron as he looks around the arena, hand combing through his hair, tugging on the wet strands of brown locks before he rolls in between the middle and bottom rope to enter the ring, bending through the middle and top ropes on the other side of the ring before hooking his arms in the top rope behind his back, soaking in the cheers before demanding a microphone. Ambrose begins walking around the ring muttering to himself, smacking himself in the face a few times before talking.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00118

[Dean Ambrose]
Michaels...Michaels! MIIIIIIIIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAAELS!

Ambrose scowls before breathing heavily into the mic, taking a few moments to take a few deep breaths.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00122
Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00123

[Dean Ambrose]
For those, who, ah...who are new 'round here...pay very, very close attention...'cause I'm only gonna repeat this so many times before I just start goin' and rippin' people's freakin' faces off, 'cause Dean Ambrose is in a face-rippin' mood tonight!

The unstable Superstar begins to rub his taped right palm against his cheek, smacking it a couple times.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00127

[Dean Ambrose]
See...my name, is Dean Ambrose...former XWL World Champ...former member of The Shield...former member of The West Side Army...former member of the Men of Honor. When the two men who I thought were my brothers and I first got back together to wreak ourselves a lil' havoc around this place, the first thing we did was teach Shawn Michaels that you do not...mess...with us. Shawn Michaels...ain't nothin' no more. He's the ol' dog in the yard. Six years ago, he was retirin' Ric Flair, the Nature Boy, and Shawn Michaels was callin' Ric Flair..."Ol' Yeller." Well, Shawny-boy, the Heart Break Kid, and all your other lil' nicknames. Lemme explain it to ya this way. In this situation, YOU, my ol' pal, are the "Ol' Yeller." YOU, are the ol' dog in the yard who needs to be put...outta his misery.

Ambrose emphasizes the last few words by pointing his fingers to the camera in the shape of a handgun, "pulling the trigger" at the lens.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00149

[Dean Ambrose]
Shawn Michaels, I want ya to realize...want ya to realize that you ain't the big alpha dog, the nasty leader of the pack. All you are now, is all bark, and no bite, 'cause all you are now is just a run-down, low-down, ol' man who ain't got nothin' to show for all your hard work but a messed up back and a lil' less hair than ya did all the way back in '96 when your lil' boyhood dream came true. You ain't a kid no more, Shawn...you need to stop livin' in your lil' fantasy land, your lil' memories of the past before you lose your smile...again.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00153

[Dean Ambrose]
But while Shawn Michaels was elbowin' a chair into my noggin up 'ere, what was my brothers doin'? What was Seth Rollins doin'? What was Roman Reigns doin'? It's been a lil' while since ya messed me up, Shawn, but I got a memory like an elephant...I know that when I was laying down in that ring, my ears ringin' like the Liberty Bell, my head rattlin' like a rattlesnake tail, blood pouring out my head like someone put a big ol' hole in a water jug...Reigns? Rollins? My brothers? They didn't do a damn thing.

Dean continues to look out into the crowd, wiping his nose off on his wrist tape as he walked a circle around the ring, free hand not holding the microphone coming to rest on his shoulder, tapping his arm with his pointer and his index fingers.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00155

[Dean Ambrose]
They stood back in our locker room, gettin' themselves all nice and pretty, while I was busy scratchin', and clawin', and fightin' to keep my ass conscious long enough to make it out the arena on my own damn feet! They ain't....my brothers...anymore. I ain't got any brothers, far as I'm concerned...I ain't got no one to keep up, no one to feed back at home, 'cause all I got, all I need, is Dean Ambrose! It's been that way from the very beginnin' of my life!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00162

[Dean Ambrose]
I grew up livin' in a public housin' project in the very heart of Cincinnati, Ohio, ain't ever havin' nothin' but a couple bucks in change and the clothes on our damn backs! Where I had to steal, had to fight just to survive. Had to deal with a dad who was in prison most my life. Had to deal with my mama goin' out and spending the money she was s'pose to use to feed her precious lil' baby boy, and gettin' herself a little booze to help get her a buzz goin' until I became a goddamn man and got all my food on my own, solo, ain't no one to share it with, ain't no one I wanted to share it with, 'cause if I didn't fight for any food? I wasn't gettin' any food. Simple as that! Ain't no reason for me to stand out here tryin' to sugarcoat it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00175
Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Normal_a00184

[Dean Ambrose]
Rollins? Reigns? Far as I'm concerned, they ain't dirt worth enough to go wipin' off my shoe. Shawn Michaels? When I get my hands wrapped around that pretty boy primadonna's throat one more time, I ain't gonna stop squeezin' 'til he's left in just a lil'...a lil' puddle of what all them bones and them muscles and them tendons used to be. Then they can ship his ol' ass to the retirement home where he belongs, they can ship Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns to freakin'.....Tanzania or wherever, ain't no skin off my bones wherever the hell them fools wind up...while I go out on my own, while I go out and be the best damn Superstar in XWL history, and I go out and become the next XWL World...Heavyweight...Champion.

Ambrose growls as he roughly tosses the mic down on the mat, the microphone echoing a loud thud through the arena.

Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:53 pm

We're in what seems to be an illuminated corner of a seedy basement, with torn walls and dirty floors. A voice whistling "The London Bridge is Falling Down" is heard, getting louder and louder every second. A shadow is seen against the wall, at which point the whistling stops.

???:
Oh, hello there, Mr. Shadow. Glad to meet you on this lovely occasion.

A figure finally steps in and it's none other than The Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose, sporting shades and a sick leather jacket. He smiles and points at the shadow.

Dean Ambrose:
You see, that's who I like to call Mr. Shadow. He's almost always there, especially when I start to do some.....bad things. But let's not get carried away here.

Ambrose faces the camera and sneers.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 E3GMF9B

Dean Ambrose:
I don't think there's any need for an introduction. You all know who I am and I know who all of you are, simple as that. Now on to business. You might wonder what I'm doing here in this room that looks like it hasn't even been thought about in the last couple of years. Well, this is my home, as I like to call it, my "happy place". This is where I go to gather my bearings, think about things, and try to calm myself down. Though the key word here is try........

Ambrose walks off for a second, then returns holding something in his hand. He looks down on it and then shows it to the camera; it is a photo from his indie days, his match against Brain Damage years ago. More specifically, this photo was taken when Ambrose was subjected to an electric saw to his his forehead. This photo seems particularly bizarre because not only is it worn out due to it probably being crumpled up and mishandled, but also because it has some blood marks around the edges. Dean laughs as he begins to talk about the picture.

Dean Ambrose:
Every time I look at this picture, it brings back memories. Memories that aren't particularly good.....

Ambrose puts his shades up, tilts his head, and his eyes start to bug out for a moment.

Dean Ambrose:
....and then the rage sets in......

Ambrose tightens his fist, and then he slams it into the wall. He starts punching the wall several times before he notices that his knuckles are bleeding. He chuckles as he turns toward the camera again.

Dean Ambrose:
This is what happens when I get angry. I don't care what the consequences will be, if I start getting pissed off, then I'm going to break something or someone. Yes I admit it, I have anger management issues, not every schmuck out there is perfect. Couple that with my.....unusual thoughts, and that's why everyone in the locker room looks at me like I'm a psycho...

Ambrose puts his shades back on.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 1WgSfSG

Dean Ambrose:
And that's what separates me from the others. While those guys are in the back waiting for their match to get started, you know, thinking about how they're going to win their match, people think about, "Oh man, I wonder how I'm going to beat this guy tonight", while I'm thinking, "Oh man, wouldn't it be wonderful if I could just rip this guy's arm right out of his socket?" because the thing that's most important to me is conveying my message, showing off my artistry, so to speak. Unlike everyone else currently participating in this wonderful industry, I'm just what you would call a sick guy.  What? Is that not represent "family entertainment" enough for you or something? The corporate scumbags can't control me just because I'm....different. They've tried to fix me before. The higher ups on the corporate ladder said to me, "Hey Dean, you should go to a shrink to get your mental health in order." And you wanna know what happened? After I was done with my first, and last, the guy was apparently so messed up from our encounter that he quit his job. Yeah, he'd seen some shit, but he hasn't seen anybody quite like myself.

Ambrose walks off again and appears to be holding two photos in his hands this time. The first one he holds up to the camera is one that was taken right after he was declared the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Dean Ambrose:
Ah, I remember this wonderful night. When I beat that two-faced Alberto Del Rio and got my baby. Yes, my little child was around my waist, and I was as happy as I'd ever been....We were to be inseparable, going along together like 2x4s and barbed wire, money and hookers, intertwined forever......The next few months were the greatest months of my life. I had everything. Money, power, respect. This place was like an empire to me, and I was the head honcho. I took care of Ted DiBiase, I put that old man Stone Cold out of his misery. I was riding high like nobody else.

Dean kisses the photo.

Dean Ambrose:
Beautiful times.

He then places it down as he pulls out the other photo he tilts his neck again like he did before, but this time he calms himself and laughs it off a bit.

Dean Ambrose:
Now, now. No need to get angry again, you already dented the wall for the 79th time this past week......But who's to say it wouldn't hurt to dent it for the 80th time?

Dean's about to plant his fist into the wall again, but slaps himself in the face, stopping himself.

Dean Ambrose:
Keep calm.

He shakes his head violently, then stops and shows the next photo he has in his hand: A picture of Shawn Michaels celebrating with the World Heavyweight Championship. The thought of such an event makes the gears turn in Ambrose's head. He tries to suppress the bad thoughts, but old habits die hard, and he succumbs to the rage, punching the wall repeatedly. He notices that his fist is covered with blood this time, and he holds one finger to the camera.

Dean Ambrose:
One minute.

Ambrose walks off and stuff is heard being rummaged through, wood and metal clanking on the floors and walls as things are probably being thrown around. The rummaging stops and Ambrose returns looking at the camera with a smile and with a golf club in his hands.

Dean Ambrose:
It's time.

Ambrose swings the golf club at the wall, causing a larger hole to be made. He swings it at other parts of the wall a few more times, then stops when he tosses the club away. Ambrose looks at the wall, admiring his work.

Dean Ambrose:
Now would ya look at that! That might be a new record.

Ambrose looks at the camera.

Dean Ambrose:
I'm feeling much better. Anyways, that night when that old, decrepit, geriatric has-been took my title away from me, it was terrible. He had his buddy, former buddy, sometimes best friends, sometimes worst enemies, I don't know! He had his old friend HHH in that match just to make me miserable. And I swore vengeance on him. But sometimes revenge can wait. As proven multiple times, you know, like that one time at Eye for an Eye, where I still didn't win the big one.......But you know what, when that time comes, and when me and Shawn finally face off again, it's going to be a much different result than he had intended. This time, I'm going to take that scrawny, archaic neck, and I'm just gonna-

Ambrose makes a crack sound and laughs.

Dean Ambrose:
Break it. I hurt people. I kill people. I'm Dean Ambrose. That's my job, and I love it.

Ambrose chuckles as he walks off.
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Really enjoyed Tyler's Dean promo and Dallas' Seth promo. Great stuff guys.

But that Dean promo from Zack was absolutely stellar, nice work Zack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:23 pm

The rabid Breakdown crowd are electric and clearly excited for the next piece of action to unfold their very eyes judging from the noise they're making.  This tables are suddenly turned however, as their roar becomes one of negativity as the master manipulator himself Paul Heyman appears from behind the curtain.  The absence of entrance music emphasizes the reaction he receives, but as per usual he strides towards the ring with a confident power-walk.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 HReMLYX

[Jim Ross]
Well folks, it looks like Paul Heyman has something to say.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
Doesn't he always?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 1V060wU

[Michael Cole]
That's just disrespectful King.  You're talking about a man who has been behind so much greatness being achieved in this business.  He's arguably the greatest manager of all time.  Show the man some respect already!

Maybe if he showed anybody other than his "clients" some respect people would think of him differently...

Heyman is now in the ring with a mic in hand.  He takes a moment to clear his throat before raising the mic up to speak over the roar of the crowd...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 KFGAwRv

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and gentlemen... my name is Paul Heyman.  But there is no doubt in my mind that you already know that because judging from your reaction, my reputation precedes me.  Now, I know that you might not like the fact that I am the representative of the very best that XWL has to offer, or maybe it's that you disagree that they are the best and think that somehow, someway your own favourites will surpass my clients, but you're all sadly mistaken.  What you all need to understand is that I have a keen eye for talent.  To be honored with the label of being a Paul Heyman Guy is a career-maker.  It's bigger than becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.  By being associated with me you are guaranteed to be remembered for years on end.  All the championships, all the victories... everything else that comes along with it is just a bonus.  I work alongside my clients to write our names into the history books where we will undoubtedly go down as the all-time greats.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Jyrm8h9

[Paul Heyman]
But I am not out here tonight to promote myself.  As you all know, I am the advocate for Mr Money In The Bank himself... The Voice Of The Voiceless... The Straight Edge Saviour... The Best In The World.... C...M... PUNK!  And I am also the advocate for The Swiss Superman... The King Of Swing... The Future World Heavyweight Champion.... CES...AR...O!  Both of my clients are highly respectable and talented athletes... that is why they are under my management.  But as they say, three is the magic number.  I am out here tonight to name a brand new Paul Heyman Guy.  I am out here tonight to turn my clientele dynamic duo into an intimidating lethal trifecta.  

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 ZqcQOit

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and gentlemen... my newest client is a man whom I have burned bridges with.  But those bridges which were reduced to ash have been rebuilt with an iron foundation.  We have rekindled our business relationship and together we will once again reign over this company and destroy all who stand between us and success.  Ladies and gentlemen... my newest client has achieved greatness wherever he has showcased his natural talents and ability.  He is a former NCAA Division 1 Champion... he is a former UFC Heavyweight Champion... and he is a former WWE World Heavyweight Champion... Ladies and gentlemen!... He is the Cage-Fighting Carnivore!... He is the Conqueror!... He is the Beast Incarnate!... Ladies and gentlemen... I give to you.... BROCK LESNAR!!!!!

[Michael Cole]
Oh my...

As the opening to Lesnar's theme begins to play, Heyman smirks maniacally and begins to clap over-enthusiastically as his new client appears.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 QCL66PB

Brock is all fired-up and looks ready to resume cracking skulls and taking names.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 W6Z8Ju8

He performs his usual entrance, jumping from left foot to right then back again on the spot...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 QGsVMau

Before thrusting his arms up and back down while letting out a beast-like roar.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 AXUEonP

As Lesnar completes his entrance down the ramp, Heyman continues to shows his adoration for his Beast, glowing as Brock climbs the steps and climbs into the ring.  Heyman offers his hand to Brock in a handshake, sealing the deal, which he accepts without hesitation.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 MLItGVn

The two turn to face the camera side of the ring, and as the music dies down, Heyman again begins to speak.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 XAnxlRD

[Paul Heyman]
This, ladies and gentlemen... is the man who will rule over XWL for many, many years to come!  Take out your cellphones and capture this moment.... Set your DVRs to record... because this is a historic moment which will go down in history.  This is the moment that BROCK LESNAR begins on his destructive path to glory!  This is the moment that BROCK LESNAR's career is put back on track and the body count begins to rise!  This is the moment that BROCK LESNAR's undeniable standing as the greatest of all time began to be solidified!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 2gUQwRK

[Paul Heyman]
I implore each and every one of you to forget about the recent months.  To banish whatever recent memories you have of my client.  He is not someone who should be joking around with Kurt Angle.  He is not someone who should be looked at as some kind of comedy relief.... to be made a mockery of by both XWL management and by the XWL Universe.  My client BROCK LESNAR deserves better and as he is standing before you right now under my guidance, I promise you that he will never suffer that same fate again.  Together, Brock and I will make all of you and the powers-that-be regret ever laughing at him or making him into something he is not.  

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 ATvLRZ1

[Paul Heyman]
My client BROCK LESNAR is no clown!... quite the contrary.  My client BROCK LESNAR is a monster!  He is a destroyer!  He is a conqueror!  My client BROCK LESNAR is six-foot three-inches tall and two hundred and eighty six pounds of pure muscle!  My client BROCK LESNAR is without a shadow of a doubt the most impressive physical specimen to ever grace this ring!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 YaFSX56

[Paul Heyman]
You show me someone who is more impressive?  You can't and you know why?  It's because my client BROCK LESNAR is a once-in-a-lifetime athelete!  He is an anomaly!  He should not be this talented and to put it bluntly he should not be as good as he is!  From this moment onward my client BROCK LESNAR isn't going to be held back!  He refuses to degrade himself or perform at a lower level any longer!  From this moment on my client becomes the wrestler that he was born to be!  So let this be a warning to anybody who is stupid enough to stand in his way...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 GsRE5a2

[Paul Heyman]
My client BROCK LESNAR will not show you sympathy!  He will not show you any ounce of remorse!  If you stand between Brock and the success he is destined to achieve you will be hurt... you will be maimed... and you WILL... BE CONQUERED!

As Brock's music hits once again, the evil smirk on Paul Heyman returns.  Brock stares into the camera with malicious intent.  It's obvious from the look in his eyes that the monster inside him has been re-awoken here tonight.

[Jim Ross]
Well folks... I have to say that I believe every word that Paul Heyman just said.  Brock looks like a different man compared to the man we saw a few weeks ago.  When he is focused, Brock has unlimited potential.  He has accomplished everything he has ever set his mind to, and right now, it looks as though his mind is set on conquering XWL.

I wouldn't like to get inside the ring with Brock after this...

[Michael Cole]
The best way I can explain what we just witnessed, is a wild animal backed into a corner being poked with a stick finally fighting back.  Brock has been held back for long enough... he's been degraded... he's been forced to become something he wasn't... and that right there is the "true" Brock Lesnar re-emerging.

And with Paul Heyman at his side, whispering in his ear... well... the future doesn't look bright for anyone on the XWL roster...

The screen focuses first on Heyman cackling to himself, then on to Brock who is still staring with a cold, killer-like stare as the screen fades away to a commercial break...

Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 1:28 am

The following was my first promo ever enjoy

**camera cuts to Drew McIntyre walking to his locker room**

Drew:"i am the most gifted superstar here no one can match my unlimited potential and aggression and that is why i will become champion faster than anyone before me has ever done. The GM doesn't handpick just anyone he hand picks people that are above and beyond the gods themselves and then above them is me cause no one is in my league not Rock not Del Rio and certainly not David Otunga tonight i will destroy him."

Drew:"By the time it's over he'll be begging for mercy when i beat him to make my debut here in XWL then i'll destroy the roster on superstar at a time. you know a stupid american once said life is like a box of choclates well my match tonight is gonna be more like a game of poker because i'm gonna fold Otunga like a deck of cards"

**Camera fades into a advert as Drew enters his locker room**
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2016 12:33 am

I wanted to promo but don't want to drop my guys. Thus here I am.

XWL opens up as it does most weeks, with the crowd hyped up for the show to come and the opening theme playing. The camera pans around to catch the faces of fans who all stretch to be seen. The camera eventually falls on the commentary team, who all seem stoked to be calling tonight's performance.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and gentlemen we'd like to welcome you to yet another Monday night Anarchy! A night full of shocks and surprises!

The titantron lights up as the crowd erupts with boos for the IC champion.

[JBL]
And what a way to start it! The Intercontinental Champion opening the show!

The cameras keep rolling, as does the theme song but no one appears to take the place of Sheamus in the act on stage. Everyone sits confused for a moment before the song dies out.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well that sure was odd. Maybe it was a technical malfunction?

Pyro suddenly explodes from the stage, fire erupting from the entry way as another theme takes over.

[Jerry Lawler]
Oh boy but I sure hope this isn't! I love Kane!

But just like last time, the lights take to a different tint, and the theme rages on. Even the crowd gets into it, cheering for the return of the Big Red Monster, but nothing comes of it as the theme slowly dies out.

[Michael Cole]
That's so we-

Another theme begins to play, the crowd once again cheering, though this time hesitant to pop for the song. If they would have waited just a tad bit longer they would have seen that it would have died out, just like all the others.

The crowd just doesn't respond to the theme being played, commentary confused and silent for a moment as Dean's theme plays on. The titantron slowly dies out, turning to black. Then does the lights. Then the wall feeds. The entire arena is encased in darkness as Michael Cole comes across the feed, only thing able to be heard.

[Michael Cole]
We're not sure whether this is a stunt, or a technical malfunction. But whatever it is we will keep those of you at home updated as we figure ou-

As though heaven itself was shining through a spotlight drops on the stage as the theme hits revealing a man with his arms stretched out. His wicked grin, signature t-shirt and cocky attitude prove him to be none other than Seth Rollins. The arognace radiating off of him is almost too much to bare as the lights come up, allowing him to begin his stride to the ring.

[JBL]
We should of guessed it was the man himself, Seth Rollins! He's the only one who could have gotten away with that stunt!

[Michael Cole]
Yeah but why is he coming out here? He isn't even competing tonight!

[Jerry Lawler]
Maybe he wants to soak up the attention like usual Cole!

[JBL]
You're just jealous! Jealous that we're in the presence of one of the greatest superstars, of all time!

Seth Rollins ignores the stretched out hands of kids, not even looking at them as he passes by, allowing the crowd to hate him just a tad bit more. He moves to the stairs, climbing them and entering the ring, finding a mic from the ring announcer and having them leave the ring before he takes center stage. He looks around, smile on his face as he begins to speak.

[Seth Rollins]
Most people wouldn't have been able to play four different songs before making their entrance, but I did. Most people, wouldn't be able to walk out here at the beginning of the show, when they aren't competing on it, but I did. Most people, aren't the best damn superstar to ever live, but I am. These are the things people sometimes forget to realize when they look at me now.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEkvu4jTsofwmy6zASF9W_NAuENQtdPiaLASAc4-iSu9c9BUbuwA

[Seth Rollins]
You see, XWL isn't like it was three years ago. I'm not wearing a security vest, waiting to go out through the hoards of morons sitting all around me. No now, I wear a suit. I wear a tie. And now I look like someone who people could see as a world champion. Yet, we have a deranged lunatic walking around with that belt. See, Dean Ambrose isn't me. Neither is Kane, or Hulk Hogan or Sheamus. All of them lack things that I can do. All of them, strive, to be someone like me.

The crowd boos him, realizing this can't be right because most of them came before Seth Rollins ever did.

[Seth Rollins]
Many people can't imagine wrestling without seeing the Big Red Monster. Hell I can't imagine wrestling without Hulkamania! But people try their hardest to imagine wrestling without me in it. See, that's just something I can't get behind. I can get behind why people hate the Authority for abusing their powers, or maybe get behind this idea that Dean's crazy but getting behind disrespect for me? It's just, stupid!

Seth almost laughs into the mic, finding the idea of disrespecting him being absolutely ludacris.

[Seth Rollins]
I mean really! You people can't sit around and not respect me. No one in the back can sit around and not respect me because as I said before and I will say it again, I am the best wrestler on the roster, today. Because without me, there wouldn't be wrestling as you know it. There wouldn't be an industry anymore. There wouldn't be a Hulk Hogan. There wouldn't be a Kane. There wouldn't be a Sheamus.

Seth continues to name them, the crowd asking "What?" in response to each.

[Seth Rollins]
There wouldn't be a Sierra. A Hotel. An India, Echo, Lima, or Delta. Without me, there wouldn't have been a Shield. Without me, you wouldn't have your heroes Dean and Roman clashing at Downpour for the belt. Hell without me, there wouldn't be an Authority!

Seth pauses letting that sink in as his smile fades again, looking around at the jeering crowd who can't tell whether to cheer or boo him.

[Michael Cole]
These are big words from Seth Rollins here.

[JBL]
And he damn well means it!

[Seth Rollins]
See, I can say that, but you guys can't. Because Steph and Hunter know it's true. See I'm not Triple H, because I'm not battling with one of the greatest of all time, Shawn Michaels in this ring each and every week. I'm not him because to me, Shawn Michael is just another chump on the shelf waiting to eat a Curb Stomp to end his day. Let me ask you how I'm not considered the greatest champion of all time?

Seth asks almost to the crowd, but as the crowd chants Dean Ambrose, Seth can't help but shoot them down.

[Seth Rollins]
Who are we considering to be? Is it Dean? Because that's believable. Maybe CM Punk, who hasn't attracted chicks ever in his life so he really needs to change his name. Oh, or maybe, Alberto Del Rio!?

Seth begins to laugh at the idea of Del Rio being the greatest champion ever.

[Seth Rollins]
Maybe he isn't considering we haven't seen him in a few years. Hope the couch is doing you well and you could maybe SEME on the T.V. sometime. See, I'm a new breed kind of flavor, with all the things the old breed lacked. I am the Architect of the Shield. I'm the Man, as Triple H would call me. I am the Next Big Thing. I am the Best in the World, whether it's what I do, or just all the time. I am the Second Coming guys! I am Seth Rollins, and it's about time this company woke up and understood that.

As his smile fades, becoming serious as ever, he drops the mic, extending his arms as the theme starts up again, the crowd booing him heavily as the screen fades out on this.

feedback and what not is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2018 12:07 pm

BUMP :dallas

Corey Graves: Ladies and Germs, welcome back to Anarchy!

Mauro Ranallo: Up next we’ve got some action from our tag team division! It’s going to be Kevin Owens and Chris Jericho fending off against up and coming contenders-

*Corey rudely interrupts Mauro mid sentence.*

Corey Graves: Shut up, Ranallo. Look at the stage!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 FiYnUwY

*There was a loud “record scratch” sound in the arena, cutting off all of the lights apart from one spotlight pointing to the stage right at the entrance. You can hear the excitement build up in the arena, the fans are left for over thirty seconds guessing who it could be. Could it be The Rock? The Undertaker? Ted DiBiase and his posse? No, it’s..*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Wl7MVGB

Mauro & Corey: Dolph Ziggler?!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 U55Sggj

*The entrance stage and ramp lights up in bright pink as Dolph Ziggler’s well known theme song blasts through the arena. He confidently struts out to the centre of the stage to a mainly positive reaction. It was a surprise to the fans but any surprise like this is met with cheers. He’s not as energetic as he used to be, he nonchalantly runs his hand through his hair and flicks it outwards. He chews on his gum walking down the ramp as if he never left, turning to the fans just at the ramp who are trying their damnedest to get a high five off of Dolph. He looks to oblige before pulling back his hand and slicking his hair back in classic Showoff fashion. He rolls into the ring snatching a microphone off the steps and paces around the ring. He soaks in the moment for a few seconds until the fans break out in a “Welcome Back!” chant.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 AWOQ086

Dolph Ziggler: Wow.. you guys.. wow! All I can say from the bottom of my heart is..

*Dolph puts his index finger on his chin thinking for a moment.*

Dolph Ziggler: Save your little chants for somebody who gives a crap!

*The hero’s welcome of the former World Champion instantly turns sour as they turn to boos, you can see the sly grin coming back onto the face of Dolph.*

Dolph Ziggler: God.. I missed you marks. I know, I know. Some of you probably did miss me. Some of you die hard fans who miss the “golden days” of XWL, when Dashing Cody Rhodes was putting face cream on The Rock, or R-Truth was obsessed with a dead dog named Tomato.. somehow, Truth became World Champion in my time away and that just shows you how far this company has fallen. Now I was sitting at home a couple weeks back, collecting my paycheck. I saw someone tweet me, some mark. He tweeted a GIF to me and it struck a nerve with me. it struck a nerve with me because this fan told me that it was just over 5 years ago that Dolph Ziggler was XWL World Champion..

*There’s a loud mixed reaction to the reminder of Dolph being champion, it was a memory Dolph would never forget, but in his bitter mind it was a moment that was long gone in the minds of XWL fans.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 FT24y0m

Dolph Ziggler: It was a lightbulb that went off in my head, it was a record scratch stopping me in my tracks of whatever I was doing in my life. It re-lit a fire in my stomach that made me remember just why I’m as damn good as I am. Now for those of you unaware, I took a sabbatical a while back. I was fed up, I was so damn sick of being so damn underused. I was swept under the rug and I took it, I took my ball and went home. I sorta gave up for a while. I was fed up of being undermined and overlooked so I left. I didn’t quit the company! I just wasn’t doing anything. If the office wanted me to do an appearance or two, sure, I’ll keep my name on the payroll. But something about that tweet set me off.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 DgPyLIq

*You can see the gears turning in Dolph’s head, trying to come up with the words to truly vent his frustration.*

Dolph Ziggler: So I turn on the XWL network, I wanted to familiarise myself with what I wanted to come back to and I see a whole different landscape than the last time I was here. You’ve got fresh faces..  you’ve got guys who I know i’m better than. You’ve got Gargano, Almas, Undisputed Era, you’ve got best bout machines! And you’ve got a lot more freaks than I ever recall seeing.. You’ve also got Dean Ambrose.. my mortal enemy of 5 years ago. Why does he deserve to be on the top when I’m sitting at home? I watched Cyberslam with a pit in my stomach, I watched it feeling sick. Five years ago I was in the main event of Digital Decision, defending my world title. What have I done in the past 5 years that any of you can recall? Nothing. I have a whole new generation I need to prove myself to.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 GJto3zX

Dolph Ziggler: People join and leave the company, management changes, the fans change, everything changes! One thing that will never ever change in this company is one simple fact that is.. Dolph Ziggler can hang. Dolph Ziggler will always and forever be considered the absolute very bonafide BEST. I don’t care how many stars you’re rated, what your PWI rank is, how many followers on Twitter you have! I’m a man on a mission, I’m a man obsessed. I’m starting from the very bottom and I’m doing it to prove to not you, but myself that I am who I say I am. I don’t need a handout, I don’t need your cheers. All I need is myself and my god given abilities. Just wait and see.. just… wait… and.. see.

*Dolph inhales a deep breath, taking a look out at the sea of people as he exhales. Looking relieved now that he’s gotten everything off of his chest.*

Dolph Ziggler: This isn’t a rebirth, it’s the same old heel. Ziggler? Over.. and out.

*He confidently drops the microphone, signalling the end of his rant. His theme song cues up once more.*

Mauro Ranallo: What an impassioned rant by Mr. Ziggler! You could almost feel his frustration through every pain staking word he uttered.

Corey Graves: I can’t lie, Mauro. I like a showoff. It’s one thing to talk, but Dolph is going to have to prove to each and every one of those paying fans that he’s worth it. 5 years is a long time to be away from the top of the mountain.

*He rolls out of the ring, confidently slicking his hair back with both hands. He has a bit more swagger in his walk now, his confidence is coming back to him by the second. But will his ring skill match his returning confidence?*
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2018 1:18 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaz' thread of unused promos
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4